Reviews of Hotel Barka 3 stars

Partyzantów 6A, 34-130 Kalwaria Zebrzydowska, Poland

#5 of 6 hotels in Kalwaria Zebrzydowska

• Standard Double or Twin Room

From the conditions,we read that for check in after 6pm you have to inform the structure which is quite annoying as you cannot predict what time you are coming.we have arrived at 1 pm and the hotel was closedit was a case to meet the owner and he was very friendly,allowing us to leave our luggage. The day after I had to go out with the dog at 7:30 am and we were imprisoned inside! No one at the reception, the door was locked and it was not possible to exit. I had to call to sort it out.the bed was really uncomfortable and completely dirty,not sure if mould or something else.

The staff was friendly

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The room was rather small. It was very cold in the room (when we arrived) as well as in restaurant

Very friendly and helpful staff, good breakfast.

• Reviewed: 29 September 2016

Bed sheets should be bigger, so it would cover the bed properly.

The location is quiet

• Reviewed: 12 May 2016

from the moment we arrived the staff was very welcoming we arrived very late but they went out there way to prepare us some food the room was large and very clean breakfast was a very good everything was just perfect

• Reviewed: 23 August 2015

I wish I stayed longer!

The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. I melted into the bed. The breakfast is a typical Polish breakfast - cold cut meats, delicious cheeses, breads, weiners, cakes, boiled eggs, tomatoes, etc - delicious!! The dinner was also fantastic. I wish I didn't have such a big lunch in Krakow because I could've eaten more food at the hotel! Very clean! I don't know what some of these reviews are on about. I'd say more than worth it! Wonderful stay! Thanks a lot Hotel Barka!

• Reviewed: 1 April 2015

Location (Very far from both Bus terminal and the site of UNESCO world heritage), Restaurant was closed on Sunday.

Bedroom was cozy and clean. Receptionist was kind. Breakfast was pretty good for 20 PLN per person for Polish standard.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2015

difficult to find

excellent staff

There are also 4 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.