Reviews of Hotel Żuławy 3 stars

Królewiecka 126, 82-300 Elblag, Poland

#12 of 13 hotels in Elblag

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

Wouldn't come here again.
    • Double or Twin Room

The reception staff were surly and unfriendly. The room smelt of cigarettes despite the no smoking notice. The shower head fixing was not there so hand held only. The towels were the size of small bathmats. Parking cost an extra 20PLN.

There was a bed and en suite shower and lav'. The sheets were clean and the window opened. The bedside lights worked.

Try to avoid this Hotel, because they can charge you additionally for nothing.
    • Double or Twin Room

Let's start that none of reception worker did spoke English, despite they are indicating, that they can speak English. I have booked double room (well for two persons I thought). Well as usual when traveling with my wife. And when I came to hotel, they told I will have to pay 50PLN for additional person. Of course as they did not spoke English they could not explain why did I have to pay that as I ordered double room. Just was showing my reservation that I have only 1 guest... Even when I showed in Booking.com, that any time I can change my guest numbers from 1 to 2 without additional costs, they just told me I have to pay 50PLN additionally. Ofcourse I asked when will be someone who can speak English, the lady told me that tomorrow in the morning will be someone. And of course in the morning new lady at reception did not spoke English as well. So I tried to her explain the situation, but she could not explain me as well why I had to pay additionally 50PLN for our stay... Just told that I have marked as 1 guest. And when I showed for here that look I have modified my reservation in booking.com that will be 2 people and it does not cost additionally because it is double room with max of 2 guest. She just told that don't care what I have in my reservation, showed her printed document with 1 guests and didn't care about further modifications of booking... So be careful with this hotel...

Overall place and surroundings was not bad, breakfast also (not the best, but still not bad). If only they would not scam on us everything would be good... But now I can not give more then minimum amount for an evaluation of hotel.

Not 3 star hotel
    • Double or Twin Room

Not 3 star hotel, mayby 2. Internet not working. Not opened windows due to noise and smoking of guests. Furniture was broken. Parking cost 5 Eur.

Breakfest not bad as hotel.

Outside parking.

All what you see in this hotel was build from cheapest material. Shower with water going out from all possible places exept the once it shall be going from. Toilet with falling plastic cover. TV set I seen last time 20 years ago in USSR. Maybe idea is to show how it was 30 years ago :). Breakfast is just waiste of money. I do not know how you can cook omlet so bad. Staff is hard to find if you have any issue. It is owerpriced 3-4 times. Not recomend.

Outside parking. Location is in wslking 30 min distance from downtown.

- Breakfast was OK for the prize (unlimited coffee, warm...
    • Double or Twin Room

- WIFI not working properly: no access to internet at all for the whole stay - No water in the bathroom one morning

- Breakfast was OK for the prize (unlimited coffee, warm food was cold, everything was frequently refilled) - Beds were comfortable

Not the most exciting place
    • Double or Twin Room

The room was a bit shaby. Our bed was not fixed to the wall and was making noise. The selection of TV stations was poor. The bathroom was smelling poorly. Location, far from the centrum.

The weather.

not sure there is anything to like.
    • Double or Twin Room

breakfast was limited in choice, Tea and coffee where cold ,no towels in rooms when we arrived, had to pay for breakfast we did no have.

not sure there is anything to like.

• Reviewed: 17 October 2016

The main reason to choose it once again is the place.

Wifi is not available in room, though they advertise as available everywhere. Only works at the receiption! Only basic soap in bath. Cold and windy when there is a hole under the door, we where putting something there at night to stop wind... So very basic hotel for usual price.

The main reason to choose it once again is the place. It was really near our interest place.

Could be cheaper. Especially that the location is not great.
    • Double or Twin Room

Soft floors(!). Old equipment.

It's close to Biedronka.

Excellent service

Hotel staff very friendly

• Reviewed: 16 November 2016

Poor breakfast.

Poor breakfast. No soap and shower gel.Slow wifi.

• Reviewed: 25 January 2016

It's good budget hotel, but 2stars only.

No shampoo, shower gel and hairdryer in the room. Ventilation in the bathroom is very bad if you take a hot shower 5 min. all bathroom in steam like a sauna. Very poor WI-FI

It's good budget hotel, but 2stars only. Friendly and english speaking staff, safety parking, standard breakfast it's ok for such price. Hotel is very close to ski park.

• Reviewed: 29 July 2015

Breakfast was excellent, and despite the closeness to the...

The rooms need some updating, it is very 1980s-90s, especially the bathroom in our room. There were leaks behind the sink. Also, the central light in the room didn't work.

Breakfast was excellent, and despite the closeness to the road and to tram tracks, there was no problem with the noise at night.

• Reviewed: 25 July 2015

The staff was pleasant,especially the waiter !

Was under the impression that it had air conditioning, it does not!

The staff was pleasant,especially the waiter !The property is very clean and well taken care of.

• Reviewed: 8 July 2015

Great choice for breakfast and very nice room.

Staff had no idea about anything. couldn't recommend food, anything to do or see. I used google as better advise. looks very cheap from the outside, interesting neon signs.

Great choice for breakfast and very nice room.

• Reviewed: 22 May 2015

Our room was nice and spacious and we were fortunate to have...

Claimed to have a fitness suite which is untrue. We booked a double room which was 2 singles pushed together and unfortunately kept coming apart causing us great discomfort falling in between, eventually we had to sleep separately. Hot and cold breakfast was absolutely inedible, very cheap quality and disappointing therefore we only had breakfast one morning and decided to eat in the centre which was better quality and much cheaper! "English" speaking staff very limited.

Our room was nice and spacious and we were fortunate to have a fridge to keep drinks cool although we were only given one small bottle of water between 2 people.

• Reviewed: 21 May 2015

- sauna

- wybuchowy kelner - mało urozmaicone menu - niepotrzebnie bardzo posolona potrawa, potrawa była bardzo smaczna do momentu aż poczułem kryształki soli i bardzoooo słoną resztę potrawy....z uwagi na agresywnego kelnera nawet nie wspominałem o tym, bo nie chciałem więcej dyskutować z tym podstarzałym zgorzkniałym kelnerem - w celu włączenia telewizora musiałem użyć np długopisu(inaczej nie mogłem włączyć włącznika) - zamknięcie odpływu w zlewozmywaku musiałem otwierać za pomocą prętów pod kranem ( niedokręcona śrubka na mechanizmie uniemożliwiała normalne otwieranie za pomocą mechanizmu) - jak jesteśmy przy łazience to brudne i momentami zagrzybiałe fugi, szczególnie pod prysznicem - śniadanie bardzo mało urozmaicone i bardzo słabe jakościowe ( bardzo ekonomiczne produkty) - lokalizacja też niezbyt ciekawa, pod oknem tory kolejowe i dosyć ruchliwa droga - słabe światło w pokoju

- sauna - duże łóżko

• Reviewed: 3 May 2015

The only good thing about this place (I would not call it...

3 stars: 1/Room facilities (old ferniture, uncomfortable beds), 2/musty bathroom with no soap and dirty shower cabin, 3/stale bread for breakfast without coffee.

The only good thing about this place (I would not call it hotel) is location - not far from city center and express roads.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2015

Wifi was useable between 5 and 6 a.

Wifi was useable between 5 and 6 a.m. only.

There are also 10 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.

Browse Hotel Żuławy traveller photo gallery