Reviews of Mamaison Hotel Le Regina Warsaw 5 stars

Kościelna 12, Sródmiescie, 00-218 Warsaw, Poland

#12 of 198 hotels in Warsaw

Good location near old town
    • Classic Double Room

Bedroom had poor Lighting and was stuffy. Needed an airing and drain abit smelly The reception areas very nice

Staff helpful and reception areas light and bright

A great choice for vacaction in Warsaw.

The bed was a bit mushy but not a big deal.

The Breakfast was wonderful and the Hotel was beautiful. Everyone was super nice and helpful. It is in a fabulous location near restaurants in Old Town. I would love to stay there again.

A very pleasant expeience in nice surroundings
    • Classic Twin Room

We asked you to book a taxi to the Railway station. After a while I asked the driver how much further to the railway station and found that he was taking us to the airport. Fortunately we made the train with just over ten minutes to spare

The hotel was in an very good location close to the old town. Everything about the management was first class and the breakfasts were superb. The evening meal which we had was excellent.

The hotel is very close to old town nearly 15 minutes walk.

Nothing. Thanks a lot...

The hotel is very close to old town nearly 15 minutes walk. The staff is very friendly and willingly helping, room is large and clean. Breakfast is satisfying. We enjoy a lot our stay there.

Modern and luxury atmosphere in the historical heart of Warsaw
    • Classic Double Room

The toilet was seemingly clean and shiny but is was quite stinky. We asked them to clean it under the rim but instead some blue stuff was put into the water which doesn't solved the problem.... it is disappointing in such beautiful hotel.

The location is perfect and the internal design is stunning. Great breakfast and very nice staff.

Nice location and clean.
    • Classic Double Room

I think the outside sitting area should not be mixed with the Michelin star restaurant. It is not comfortable to have a drink there it is to uptight. Also the staff knocks too much on the door around 11 am they start and they do it again and again even though i told them i was still in the room .

The bed was really good and comfy. The pool was small but cute.

Wish we could have stayed longer

Nothing!!

Beautiful hotel in a great location. Right near the Old Town yet quiet. Plenty of restaurants and bars within easy walking distance. Lovely bedroom on 3rd floor.

Hotel in general, staff, breakfast very nice, even a long...

As the manager of this place, I would be pleased if I found a better place for the treadmill (not at the pool). An ironing board and an iron in the room would be expected - but this is a detail.

Hotel in general, staff, breakfast very nice, even a long time waiting to get my perfect porridge, but who eats such a meal in Poland ...

Although I explicitly asked for a very quiet room and the...

Although I explicitly asked for a very quiet room and the room was quiet most of the day, maintenance work started in the evening and lasted all night. Stone floor in the lobby, just below my room was being cleaned. Reception staff was not warned about it.

Lovely hotel, great location welcoming and helpful staff
    • Classic Double Room

It’s difficult to think of anything we didn’t like

The hotel is in the perfect location in the New Town and a short walk to The Old Town. A good range of restaurants, cafes and bars were within a moment’s walk of the hotel .Staff were friendly, efficient and helpful

very nice and pleasant hotel in beatiful location

Breakfast could be less strict in terms of limiting that for eggs benedict only 2 eggs are included in quite pricy 96 PLN breakfast (22 EUR). for this price you should get as many eggs as you can possibly eat

excellent hotel in beatiful historical part of Warsaw

Couldn't have stayed at a better hotel
    • Classic Double Room

The room set temperature was a little too warm, not much of an issue as we could change it but the rest of the hotel was slightly too warm also

Rooms extremely comfortable, lovely spa and great staff.

Excellent hotel with a rich history (former US Embassy) and...
    • Deluxe Double Room

Excellent hotel with a rich history (former US Embassy) and a very, very good restaurant. Friendly, helpful and competent staff. Beautiful rooms. Traffic may be an issue depending on where to guests need to go from the hotel.

A real treat

Fantastic hotel, very chic with great service and superb food, rooms are great and the location is amazing. Walking around the old part of the city is spectacular

Great Location.
    • Classic Double Room

There isn't a real bar. More of a Lounge area with Service which didn't quite meet my expectations.

Great Location. Very clean. Very friendly staff.

This hotel is like coming home
    • Classic Double Room

We were already several times in this beautiful hotel and each time it is like coming home. The staff is super, very personal service, the diner in the restaurant was super with high quality of the knowledge of what is on the plate together with the excellent wines. This whole hotel is super and soon we will be back

The property is excellent, but much room for improvement when it comes to staffs delivering services
    • Classic Double Room

Being in the tourism industry, I notice there is a lack of attention to details for a 5 star resort. Again the wifi is not efficient. People should also smile, especially for welcoming guests.

Excellent hotel, upper budget but well worth it. Unable to comment on food as we ate out in som
    • Classic Twin Room

Pool lovely but a little small. Gym equipment by the poolside, would have been much better in separate room. A little intrusive when you are relaxing on loungers!

Lovely helpful friendly staff, rooms beautifully clean and well prepared. Lovely sauna and massage therapists were very friendly and professional. Staff super friendly and helpful too

excellent choise!!!!
    • Classic Double Room

the room was very very large and comfortable and the bathroom was amazingly extra large and it did offer what ever we needed. the stuff was very helpful and any information that they gave us was perfectly correct. the hotel was located in the best area of warsaw

Perfect for a romantic little break
    • Classic Double Room

Everything was as it should be staff friendly and helpful. Beds comfortable and lovely bedding bathroom perfect. Just outside of the city centre. N

Great location!

The room was a mix of natural stone and carpet, the carpet wasn't nice (stuffy air). The style and furniture felt a bit out-dated, but not too bad.

Great location! Right in the Old Town, so everything is within walking distance. The whole hotel looks quite fancy, marble and natural stone everywhere. Staff spoke excellent English and was very helpful. The room was quite big, loved the separate shower and big bath.

Joy

Nothing to comment

Nice check-in, friendly stuff being very helpful! Truly enjoyable restaurant inside the hotel which is marked by Michelin. Room has a very nice size for a perfect price. Maybe, we were waiting a bit more from wellness center...

Once a nice hotel which dated over the years
    • Classic Double Room

- everything seemed a bit dated - sockets placed inconveniently below the nightstand - small TV for the room size - bathtub/shower combo and shower battery where I had neither good bath or shower experience - bed was too soft - club sandwich was not great (seemed more like heated leftovers than a sandwich) - room service table was wobbly and used up

- main hall and corridors - spacious room - spa - scrambled eggs - location

We enjoyed our stay in Warsaw. A new experience for us as first visit to Poland.
    • Classic Double Room

Weather could have been warmer but we didn't expect anything else for that time of year!

Room was pleasant, clean and comfortable. We had travelled to Warsaw for son's wedding and the hotel was in good location for events arranged and for sightseeing during following days stay. Took a bus tour around city which was very interesting.

Boutique 5star hotel.
    • Classic Double Room

No porter available at the entrance for thd luggage upon arrival.

Excellent breakfasr selection. Fresh orange juice and quality offerings.,Cappucino below expectations.

L'hotel perfetto per un weekend di completo relax a Varsavia. A 10 minuti dal centro storico.
    • Classic Double Room

Price wasn't the one decided through booking, but still acceptable.

Tactical for Warsaw old city cityseeing. Great staff and hotel facilities, loved massage and Spa area. Me and my boyfriend really enjoyed our stay.

Great location, beautiful hotel, overall enjoyable stay.
    • Classic Double Room

Furniture in room is getting a little worn and could do with updating. Some staff were a little rude, for example took a deposit when we got to the hotel without explaining that they were!

Great location, rooms are a good size, clean and tidy with really nicely kept pool. Beautiful building on cobbled street with lots of little restaurants nearby.

beautiful place i defiantly be going back there
    • Classic Double Room

just be aware they charged me double on my card but when i emailed them they canceled the payment straight away. and also the bar in the lobby is nice but i was waiting fr 20 min for someone to come and pour me a drink .

the room was so perfect and it was cleaned to perfection i really recommend this place to travelers it was a great location as its nice and quite and only 10 min wale to old town square witch was perfect

The terrace belonging to the room was nice;

breakfast area

The terrace belonging to the room was nice; the service of the reception was great; quality of the food at the restaurant during breakfast and lunch

UTTERLY DISGRACEFUL
    • Classic Double Room

Staff was extremely unprofessional. I had sent 3 emails prior my arrival to request an airport shuttle and requesting to please send me confirmation to my email or give me a call. I also asked them to book a restaurant for me which they didn't. When I got there i still had received no confirmation whatsoever and when walked out of the terminal no driver was waiting for me. 40 minutes later when I was already on my way in a cab I received a call telling me the driver was waiting for me. Got to the property I have been told odd as a child in school because supposedly I was the one to leave my driver waiting. At the end of the stay after having clearly explained to them that I had received no confirmation they still charged me for the shuttle an astounding 60 EUROS! Absolutely unacceptable, as an uber from the airport barely costs you 20 and I would have never accepted the transfer had I been replied to and told the price! It has been the most unprofessional treatment I ever received in a 5 star hotel. Apart from that, the room is quite spartan and terribly not insulated, I was initially placed in a room next to the elevator where I couldn't get any sleep because of the continuous noise and beeping of the elevator. I couldn't even work because the Wi-fi didn't reach my room and when I called to ask for help I WAS TOLD MY APPLE DEVICES WERE CAUSING ME PROBLEMS BECAUSE "THEY HAVE PROBLEMS CONNECTING TO WI-FI EVERYWHERE". EXCEPT IF I WALKED 10 METERS FROM MY ROOM EVERYTHING WORKED PERFECTLY. Next day I imposed they change my room as I couldn't work without network and I was changed to another room where it worked perfectly. My apple devices must have liked this room better. It's so unprofessional in here I wasn't even asked if they could help moving my luggage from one room to the other and they had the cleaners in my room while I was trying to do it myself.

The hotel is in a charming old building near the old town.

Very confortable bed.

A 5 stars hotel MUST have a bar where to enjoy a drink. Nobody waiting for you outside to help you with the luggages

Very confortable bed. Nice rooms. Very silent. Nice building in the hearth of Warsaw. Good limo service

Wonderful hotel, great location and staff
    • Classic Double Room

I thought their breakfast was wildly overpriced, but I didn't see it and we don't eat a huge breakfast

We did not pay for their overpriced breakfast, but the hotel is beautiful and elegant and loved the room. It was a good size, some are small. We were on the 5th floor and one side of the room had a sloping ceiling. We loved it and it was larger than their lower floor rooms

The staff were professional but came across as unfriendly. I would not stay at this hotel again
    • Classic Double Room

The room we were allocated was dark and small - not like the pictures. There was only towels and robes etc. put out for one person. There was a kettle but no milk for coffee. The shower was hard to work so we could only bath. I did complain but know one came up to the room.

the bathroom

If I ever come back to Warsaw, I'll book here again.
    • Classic Double Room

Some members of the morning reception staff were arrogant and some of their answers regarding Warsaw were incorrect.

The breakfast. It offered everything you could dream of.

They charged us 299 zl from the train station to the hotel -...
    • Classic Double Room

They charged us 299 zl from the train station to the hotel - 5 km!! We booked the transfer for 4 people and they didnt tell us they ordered the van which was crazy expensive. They also didnt inform us about the prices!! The taxi from the train station is 25 zl.. We just felt ripped off. Absolutely not what we expected !!

• Classic Double Room

its not really 5 star,when we arrived it was a too formal a welcome,no smiles,just here is your room,we need to confirm your card,and that was it,no information about the hotel,no map of the city for example..when we got to the room it was bit compact but unfortunately it was immediately noticeable by partner and i that the curtains were in a terrible state of cleanliness,so being inquistive i went over the mirror frames etc and boy they were filthy,weeks of dust formed,and most of all no bottle of prosecco that i had preordered,something we have at every hotel we go to,anyway reception informed,and fair play to them put us in a better larger room and gave us a bottle foc,i honestly was not looking for anything,just wanted to let the manager know that checks needed to be more thorough if you are going to market yourself as a 5 star establishment...maybe just a bad day for them,im in the hotel business so appreciate things can go wrong sometimes...my only other comment would be that in the standard room there was no hotel information file,but in the higher grade there was? bit strange,shouldnt all rooms have hotel contact numbers etc?

Not impressed .... hotel let down lack of staff training ... wonderful restaurant...
    • Deluxe Double Room

For a five star hotel the service is terrible .... receptions suggested I carry my four suitcase to the room up stairs with children at my side .... below average breakfast.

Lovely stylish Warsaw hotel in a great location
    • Classic Double Room

Some of the furniture in the room was a little tired, in need of a deep clean Swimming pool area could be better

Stylish hotel Friendly staff Fantastic location Good breakfast

Superb everything.

nothing I can imagine.

Excellent everything - true 5* hotel in the Warsaw old town. Breakfast is simply superb, drinks, wine, etc is of wide range. Comfy spa, sauna, pool. etc. For sure comeback if ever in Warsaw.

Perfect location and stay!
    • Classic Double Room

Excellent location. Right around the corner from the old town district. Very quiet and peaceful. Our room was comfortable, clean and had an very nice bathroom! We will come back when travelling to Warsaw again.

Warsaw at it best
    • Classic Double Room

During an extreme heat wave in Warsaw , something did not work with air conditioner.It was resolved promptly to our satisfaction. Beautiful Hotel and highly recommended.

Amazing place, poor reception staff
    • Classic Double Room

For a 5 star hotel the reception staff should be more helpful. when we arrived at the hotel they didn´t even bother to give us a map of the city with the hotel location. On saturday evening coming back to the hotel we noticed hundreds of people coming the opposite direction, when we asked the receptionist what was all dose people he said that some 50 meters from the hotel on Fridays and Saturdays evenings there was a mutimedia and light show. We should have been told of this show when we arrived on Friday. A receptionist should not only be a person that registers the costumer and give the key but someone that gives the maximum information about the city to a tourist.

The chocolates they put every evening on the pillow, the cleanliness of the room and bathroom was spotless every day.

Highly recommend this hotel
    • Classic Double Room

Can't watch to from the bed. Shower bit awkward shape and overhea unit too close to wall

Great overall facility. High quality. Driving to airport from this hotel is incredibly easy.

Location was perfect and the staff and accommodations were...
    • Classic Twin Room

I wish I had more time to use the hotel amenities.

Location was perfect and the staff and accommodations were amazing. The room was spacious and the breakfast included many choices. The lobby was welcoming and any questions I had were immediately answered.

Once again an excellent stay!

The breakfast is great and if it also had some chocolate croissants or pancakes it would be perfect.

Nice room, at the heart of the old city, very friendly, flexible and helpful staff!

On the right track but refinement is needed here !!!
    • Classic Double Room

Breakfast not to bad but some things require more attention and efficiency. Certainly when breakfast is so expensive(25€/pers)!!! Such as the bread ,was ok bud varieties had all the same dough as the base,TIP...ad more local artisanal bread ..Poor quality of coffee..No fresh fruit juices .. Small choice of industrial plastic cheeses.. No fresh jam..Also the waffle maker was ,"sad enough" ,not a specialist..Tasteless...

good location in the old town center . If you want your car being safe overnight, you need to pay extra for the parking and it is a bit expensive(20€). Good room and service.

Small hotel with great location.

There was a lamp in the room which didn't work and the bed had a soft mattress - not a problem for me but may be for people needing a firmer bed. There were also two single duvets on the bed rather than one large one - something I have seen before in Europe but not usually in a hotel like this. The windows don't open possibly due to the hotel not wanting guests to leave the air conditioner on with the windows open - again not a problem for me but some people may not like this. Overall, though these were minor points (apart from the softness of the bed). This hotel deserves a stay.

The hotel is decorated in warm ochres and cream with black metal furniture in the patio area. It is a small but comfortable hotel with an excellent location next to the Old Town with friendly helpful staff. The pool is small but looks inviting and the size of the pool is as expected for a hotel this size. Breakfast is good with fresh juices, cereals, yoghurts, cold meats, fruit, cheese and cooked eggs and bacon is available. There is a small veranda outside for breakfast otherwise seating is indoors. Stay again? - Yes

Pleasant Hotel well situated but not for long stays
    • Classic Twin Room

Some renovation going on ( not that bad), but the restaurant is small and they have no real Bar (its within the reception area). Breakfasts are expensive so we ate out and had some fabulous meals at half the cost. We also chose to eat out and drink out and their are plenty of wonderful varied restaurants in and around old Warsaw.

Convenient to old town Warsaw

Great hotel - right next to Historic Old Town Warsaw.

We were at the back of the hotel - not much of a view.

We had been in Europe for 4 weeks and we felt like a little luxury - large room, beautiful hotel, great location for our last 2 nights were worth it. Staff was very friendly. The room - wow! The bathroom alone was bigger then some of the places we stayed.

• Reviewed: 14 May 2017

big rooms, good breakfast, location close to old town .

The concierge recommendations were very poor, we had to discover things ourselves as where to go and what to do

big rooms, good breakfast, location close to old town . Very small property and quiet

Excellent stay

Nice hotel, best location to visit Warsaw, friendly staff, free room upgrade, quiet despite the renovation works in the reception area, great experience overall

Quality
    • Classic Double Room

Excellent hotel in an excellent location within walking distance to the old and new town, friendly staff, spacious rooms and a really comfortable bed. Everything good. The hotel does breakfast and has a restaurant but there are many, many options for eating nearby.

Perfect hotel for a perfect weekend, and unforgetable cuisine!
    • Classic Double Room

If you plan a weekend in Warsaw - this hotel and its staff will make it unforgettable! Perfect location, historic building, very clean rooms, cozy bed, noiseless air conditioner, perfect sound isolation - you need nothing else to rest and to recharge your batteries :) The restaurant deserves a separate applause - one of the best cuisines I've tried. La Rotisserie is a Michelin restaurant and they keep the standard. Excellent breakfasts, definitely worth the price you pay. And very hospitable and professional personnel! Thanks a lot to everyone for making our staying so memorable :)

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

the room layout was very smart.
    • Classic Twin Room

I can't think of anything. The stay was great.

the room layout was very smart. we never felt tight or boxed in...usually when you ask for two single beds that can happen, not in this case. Dinner was excellent!

One of the best in Warsaw.
    • Classic Double Room

The hotel is situated in an ideal spot in the old town, although it is very quiet. Rooms are impeccably clean and probably has the best restaurant in town (one must try it at least once!). Overall decoration is minimal and aimed at relaxing guests. Not a budget hotel, but a great choice for quality accommodation & service.

Mamaison Hotel Le Regina Warsaw
    • Classic Double Room

Breakfast was quite expensive, we didn't book it for that reason and 2 minutes away from the hotel is a choice of lovely restaurants were the breakfasts worked out at about €4 each

The hotel is beautiful and spotlessly clean. The mattress was very comfortable. The location was great, straight In to the old town, walking distance to everywhere. We got collected at airport, great value and the driver was lovely and gave us a little tour of Warsaw on the way.

Amazing hotel at the door of the old town, I loved it, really enjoyed my stay !

All was perfect

The lobby with flowers and perfume, the calm atmosphere. The stone in the bath and the quality of the products (shower gel, body lotion)

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

Beautiful hotel, perfect location!
    • Classic Double Room

The staff told us we had breakfast included when we checked in, but we questioned it because it clearly stated in our booking paperwork that it wasn't. They couldn't clarify it and we didn't want to accept it, then be charged. It took 2 whole days for them to figure it out, then tell us, no, it wasn't included. It was really frustrating that they couldn't communicate better, or make a definitive resolution. Their customer service was lacking. The hotel's food pricing was more than double the costs at local restaurants.

Location!!! Beautiful street within easy walking distance of Old Town. There were several delicious restaurants less than a block away, plus a couple grocery stores. The room was spacious, clean, with necessary amenities, and a very comfortable bed. The spa was also lovely, though overpriced in my opinion.

• Reviewed: 26 March 2017

This was a gentle and sophisticated hotel.
    • Classic Double Room

This was a gentle and sophisticated hotel. It was situated in an excellent location on the fringe of the old town so quite but totally walkable. The staff were humble and attentive. Absolutely loved it. If your going to Warsaw this is perfect.

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

Simply Outstanding!

Nothing at all

Absolute attention to detail. Outstanding staff; nothing was an issue. I travel a lot for work and stay in many hotels; this one really impressed me. Room is amazing too.

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

Nice comfortable hotel in good location in the old town.
    • Classic Double Room

Food in restaurant was very good but on weekdays there tended to be large tables of business people which gave the place a very corporate feel rather than a cosy intimate space.

The staff at reception were very helpful. Breakfast was good and generally it is a very pleasant place to stay.

• Reviewed: 12 March 2017

Ideal place to stay in Warshaw, for bussines and leisure.

Great boutique like hotel , perfect location, very peaceful location near the old city(short walking distance). Personal treatment, excellent breakfast.

• Reviewed: 10 March 2017

Great hotel. Would stay here again
    • Classic Double Room

Hotel food quite expensive in comparison to local area.... didn't encourage me to eat at the hotel.

Super comfy bed and very spacious room. Very attentive staff. Hotel had a very calming atmosphere. The facilities were great worth every penny

• Reviewed: 28 February 2017

Beautiful hotel in lovely Warsaw location
    • Classic Double Room

Breakfast was too expensive incomparison to nice restaurants nearby.

Wonderful hotel in a fantastic location for exploring the old town of Warsaw. Very close to the hotel are lovely restaurants and it's a short walk to the official old town. The hotel itself is very smart with a relaxed atmosphere. We didn't eat breakfast here (£19 per person) but we had a drink in the bar and the restaurant came highly recommended. The spa is small but really nice to have a swim and warm up in the sauna after a cold day walking in the city.

The room was bright and on the quiet side of the hotel as...
    • Classic Double Room

The bed while large was a bit soft for us.

The room was bright and on the quiet side of the hotel as requested.The bathroom was lovely and the robes and towels were fluffy.

Beautiful Hotel
    • Classic Double Room

It feels like a business hotel, which i noticed they have won an award for. There's a very small bar in the reception area of the hotel but that didn't bother us as we were out exploring. The staff are very professional but not very friendly. Not a place i'd stay with a group of friends or family.

The decor of the hotel and bedroom is beautiful. The bed was so comfortable! Very nice breakfast. I think this hotel is very good value for money. Located in a quiet area.

• Reviewed: 7 February 2017

Beautiful hotel at a great price!
    • Classic Double Room

The pool wasnt warm and there werent many chairs to lay on. Exercise equipment in the pool area made it hard to relax when people came in to use the equipment.

The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom tub was glorious for a soaking bath after the long walks.

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

Excellent, comfortable bolt hole for exploring the sights of Warsaw
    • Classic Double Room

There isn't a bar area as such. It's possible to have a drink on the comfy sofas in the lobby but it is still a lobby and the light is very bright. We took a table in a corner of the restaurant, candlelit and cosy but not sure where else to go had the restaurant been busy. Wish the windows in the bedroom could have opened a little.

Hotel switched my pillow with a moments notice following my request, made to feel very welcome, amazing location, comfortable room, clean and spacious bathroom. Helpful reception staff, no request was too much.

• Reviewed: 22 January 2017

Delightful stay, we'll surely come back!
    • Classic Double Room

Our stay was perfect! There was nothing we didn't like!

The staff was very attentive and welcoming, we felt that our every need was addressed. The accommodation is located in the heart of the old city, and is accessible to many tourist attractions. Breakfast was delicious with a variety of options.

• Reviewed: 22 January 2017

Just beside the Old Town, next to all the best bars.
    • Classic Double Room

No parking, although you can pay to park outside the hotel

Just beside the Old Town, next to all the best bars. The restaurant was really superb. Excellent value compared to London and we loved Warsaw!

• Reviewed: 21 January 2017

Classy without being snobby. Consistently a 1st Class experience.
    • Classic Double Room

Breakfast is far too expensive in comparison. Over £20 per person for a light breakfast is expensive.

The room size is super. The beds and bedding are luxurious. Cleanliness is admirable. The location is second to none.

• Reviewed: 14 January 2017

the best bed I've ever slept in.
    • Classic Twin Room

the breakfast could be a lot better and it is quite far outside from the city centre

the best bed I've ever slept in.. love the staff they're soo nice

• Reviewed: 10 January 2017

Lovely hotel close to old town, very polite staff
    • Classic Twin Room

We had a double room with two twins joined beds, i think that the size of the bed was small for adult size..

Tea and coffee making facilities in the room.. Modern and large bathroom with all necessary facilities....

• Reviewed: 5 January 2017

Superb luxury hotel with helpful & friendly staff.
    • Classic Double Room

One of the best hotels we've stayed in. Really comfortable, quiet room. Excellent breakfast until 10.30 with attentive service. nice to relax in the sauna & pool after a day sight-seeing. Lots of bars & restaurants & old town within 10 minutes- great location.

• Reviewed: 4 January 2017

Brilliant location
    • Classic Double Room

We felt the breakfasts were expensive. We ate breakfast at the local cafes, which were great. No atmosphere in the restaurant.- very sterile

Location was brilliant- very clean, comfortable hotel, very helpful staff. We would stay again.

Browse Mamaison Hotel Le Regina Warsaw traveller photo gallery