Reviews of Warsaw Marriott Hotel 5 stars

Al. Jerozolimskie 65/79, Sródmiescie, 00-697 Warsaw, Poland

#48 of 198 hotels in Warsaw

6.1

5.2

When I booked, i was looking for the car parking included.
    • Double or Twin Room

When I booked, i was looking for the car parking included. Unfortunately at the place it was said that other company manages car parking and the rate is 220 Zlot/a day (about 55 Eur). It is very expensive!

1) No Free WIFI in the room: We are in 2018 and this hotel...
    • Double or Twin Room

1) No Free WIFI in the room: We are in 2018 and this hotel still charges you 39 PZL for a WIFI in the room ! 2)Unclean and Disgusting Room: I booked for 8 nights, the last night before I check out I noticed something strange with the smoke detector when i had a closer look I discovered that it was a used condom !! 3) the room was booked for 2 guests however the room facilities (bathrobe, slippers, water bottle ..etc) was only for one person, we called them several times to ask for extra bathrobe slippers..etc and seems they did not understand or they just ignored us !

Amazing breakfast and great staff!
    • Double or Twin Room

The room was a little outdated and many of the television channels were in Polish.

Wonderful experience! Staff was very accommodating and room service was outstanding. The pool and spa services were just as family-friendly as they were ideal for a couple's retreat!

Overall, Good time!
    • Double or Twin Room

the elevators didn't work well, the staff was a dislike: didn't say the hours of the breakfast, facilities, seemed like was in a rush to give us the keys and yet said the swimming pool was opened until 10pm and we prepared ourselves and was closed! it was 8pm. come on!! very unsatisfied with the staff.

Beautiful hotel, room very nice and the bed super comfortable. A bit far from the center area, but was close to a nice shopping mall and a central station.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

I like it the location
    • Double or Twin Room

For that much ammunt of money they don’t have valet free parking!!! And the charge for wi-if in the room. Rooms are not tha nice looking ...

I like it the location

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Great, spacious room with a comfortable big bed and a...
    • Double or Twin Room

The towels were stained and looked unclean, which is unacceptable at a hotel of this rank; no free wi-fi; stingy on complementary toiletries.

Great, spacious room with a comfortable big bed and a beautiful view of the city. Super friendly staff.

Perfect location, great hotel
    • Executive Double or Twin Room with M Club Lounge Access

To be honest, the wines in the Marriot Club were bad. Both red wines were kinda flat and sour, the sparkling... was that really a sparkling? It tasted like really low quailty. Your sommelier should really get non-mass produced wines, as there is plenty of better stuff out there for less or the same price.

Everything was really good. Nice breakfast, amazingly comfortable beda and exceptionally friendly staff. The view from the M Club rooms is mind blowing.

Incredibly bad customer service
    • Double or Twin Room

The customer service of Marriott was incredibly poor. We had 2 issues about it. The first one when we booked: They canceled our reservation for invalid credit card (which had no problem in reality). So, we wrote many emails through booking.com in order to solve the problem and keep our reservation but nobody has ever answered so we have lost our reservation as well the good offer we had previously reserved. Then, after many days of trying to contact them in all possible ways, we finally managed to talk with someone from Warsaw hotel. Neverthless their answers were too slow and as our reservation has been canceled only a week before our stay and we were already out for travel, we have decided to rebook through booking.com, paying a much more expensive rate, of course!!! The second issue regarded our stay. Although we were expecting to have a 5 stars hotel room, we were given a room with an incredibly tiny bathroom (around 1,60 per 2meters) with a bathub that had a fabric curtain (yes! it was like a 2 stars pension, no more... forget the 5 stars hotel spacious bathrooms with bathtube and shower both in the bathroom!). So we have asked the receptionist to kindly change the room with a better bathroom, but she refused and she said that it was the standard bathroom of all rooms and that, if we wanted, we could have upgraded to a bigger room by paying something more! Anyway, as we have staied in this hotel before, we know very well that not all standard rooms there have such a tiny and bad bathroom, but although we said that to the receptionist, she has been really rude with us and did not change her position. The bathroom was actually a 2 stars, pension-like accomodation, absolutely not a 5 stars hotel bathroom! We are incredibly disappointed by all these behaviours and we believe that after this bad experience we will remove Marriott from our hotels list.

The bedroom is confortable and the view is amazing. Very good also the breakfast. Unfortunately some issues did not let us enjoy this hotel and we think we will not come back anymore.

I dont think I will go back
    • Business Suite with M Club Lounge Access

Club Launch not worth the cost Service was very slow run out of food items and dishes it took 1/2 hour to receive our omelet

Our room was nice and large

Location, size of the room and breakfast.
    • Double or Twin Room

Size of the bathroom, the toilet was not well cleaned. Room needs renovation and update. Views, not facing the palace. Too expensive compared to similar hotel nearby with greater view.

Location, size of the room and breakfast. Wifi everywhere.

I am satisfied with the price: $310 zl for a double room, the location and the quality of the hotel.
    • Double or Twin Room

The check in time is 4pm, which is a bit late, though we can store the luggage in the front desk.

Location is very good. Room is quite large. Bed is quite large. Sleep so well. Hotel has ATM machine, which is very convenient to get Polish currency.

good hotel in perfect location
    • Double or Twin Room

Check in time was slightly delayed.... I had to wait for 40 minutes to have my room prepared.. 40 minutes after the scheduled check in time

Nice hotel in good location. Staf was friendly. Rooms were clean i quiet. Will come back here for sure

Not great
    • Double or Twin Room

The receptionist was extremely unpleasant. We found a dirty towel on the bathroom floor, when we arrive. Parking and breakfast over priced. WiFi was not for free, which is unacceptable today

The bed was very comfy

Apart from the late check-in and the poor Casino welcome, pretty good!
    • Double or Twin Room

We only had one day and had asked for an early check-in to enjoy a few hours in Warsaw. But we arrived at 1.30 but only got into our room at 4pm on the dot, so much of the afternnon was lost. This was really dissapointing. We'd have been better at the Airport Marriot for half the price and then used taxi or Uber to get up to town and back (easy: 20 minutes: 50Zl). The reception staff at the Casino were very unwelcoming and rather unpleasant. Swimming pool was ram packed.

Facilities and views excellent. Idalia the manageress was very very helpful. Panorama Bar was nice, but music was loud and the dining was at low tables. The Italian Restuarant on level 2 was excellent.

Very pleasant stay.
    • Double or Twin Room

More hanging racks in the bathroom would be nice. The fauset in the bathroom sink is too short and there is always water on the counter while washing hands.

The bed and the linen were great. The view was fantastic.

Location is excellent, Reception staff professional and...

Wifi Fees!!!!

Location is excellent, Reception staff professional and welcoming. Very busy hotel. They gave us a "sub suite" room which was annoying, Breakfast is very good. The additional fee of 35Zl for wifi is VERY ANNOYING!! I may not stay there again.

great location next to the central train station and museum...
    • Double or Twin Room

wifi is not automatically included in your stay, however if you are a marriott or spg member it is. thankfully i am so it wasn’t a problem however it was the only hotel during my trip that did not offer this automatically to guests.

great location next to the central train station and museum breakfast was plentiful and delicious, fitness center was fantastic, beds were very comfortable and the in room entertainment offered lots of options ie internet tv, Netflix etc hotel lobby restaurant was delicious. the hotel staff in total was helpful and polite. the cleaning crew was thoughtful enough to provide us with a drying rack for our swimsuits without being requested, this was especially helpful as we used the hotel pool daily.

We had a junior suite , which was fantastic.
    • Corner Junior Suite

We had a junior suite , which was fantastic. View of the city , at the 31st floor , was amazing. Bed soft and comfortable , room well equipped and spacious. Definitely best in this city.

An Incredible Experience!
    • Corner Junior Suite

the service was extraordinary! the staff always greeted you with a smile on their face! The Panorama sky bar was wonderful! (it´s the bar on the 40th floor) Breakfast was amazing!

Great location, with fantastic rooms and amenities
    • Double or Twin Room

A minor issue was that I needed toilet paper as the roll in my bathroom was already quite low. However, when I asked at the desk for someone to bring me some, it never arrived so I ended up having to travel to the ground floor to use the toilet. Besides that, the stay was great

I tend to stay in hostels more than hotels when I'm travelling alone, however circumstances had me book a hotel for the last few days of my Warsaw trip. The room, clean, spotless, but more importantly. The bed was absolutely comfortable, to the extent I found it difficult to make the decision to get OUT of bed in the morning! The bathroom was well stocked with most of the amenities you'd need, but more importantly, the bathtub was a great size, and the shower nice and strong with great control over the temperature. It's a tall hotel with 40 floors, so I had a great view from my room on the 26th.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Next time I will say no thank You
    • Double or Twin Room

Staff .Ignorance is blessing in this hotel.After taxi drop me off at the gate -bell boy pass me and my 3 suitcases -busy talking with some girls .Young girl ( ukrainian ???)as Concierge have no idea what is she doing ..Where is main post office in Warsaw ? Is it open or closed ? Can I order Dhl of Fedex on saturday to Hotel ? Answer always the same -I dont know .

Location is greate .Hotel is very clean ..and bar on 40 th floor is greate

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

I wish I could stay in that bed forever!
    • Double or Twin Room

The restaurants could be open a bit longer than 11 pm, especially on Friday.

Probably the most comfortable bed I have slept in, very nice receptionist (Lilly), perfect location to catch a morning train, great view and no sounds of the city (29th floor).

Nice but could be better
    • Double or Twin Room

Facilities could be better. A/C worked marginally. Showers drained slowly. Breakfast was great but quite expensive by Warsaw standards.

Nice location by the train station, very easy Uber to and from Old Town for low cost. Bed super comfortable. Breakfast buffet was excellent with great service. Great view from the rooms.

The Marriott Hotel is part of Warsaw's and Poland's...
    • Double or Twin Room

Everything was perfect! No complaints.

The Marriott Hotel is part of Warsaw's and Poland's history. It is a signature hotel with excellent views, comfortable beds and very good service. I liked the location of the hotel and the views from my window the most.

Overnight stay!
    • Double or Twin Room

Staff were efficient but not overly friendly! No free WiFi was very disappointing, you have to buy a package to connect!

Beautiful hotel, really huge and plush. The room was amazing and had everything we neede. The bed was incredibly comfortable and breakfast...WOW, there was everything you could ever wish for!

Great place to stay in central Warsaw
    • Double or Twin Room

Easy walk to the Royal Gardens and Palace, the Old Town and the Uprising Museum. Perfectly central for what we wanted to see and directly across the road from Central Train Station.

Excellent food, service, room - would be 100% if the staff at the Sky Bar were not such cloth-heads!

Sadly, the staff at the 'Sky Bar' yet again proved the fly in the ointment. Despite our 3 day conference being into its 5th year, (500 delegates) I as an Executive Club member and many other delegates (residents) were continually challenged by staff at the entrance to the bar to gain access. When I did manage to get in, I was chaperoned by a staff member who insisted I couldn't be left alone to join my colleagues. I'm a 64 yr old business woman FGS! Likewise, the CEO of the conference had problems getting in as well. This is ridiculous, demeaning and totally unnecessary. Given it is the ONLY bar open after 1.00am in the hotel (and the drink prices reflect this) being repeatedly quizzed to gain entry is totally unacceptable. We have all resolved en masse to avoid ever going in Sky Bar again - either sort it out Marriott Warsaw or lose a considerable amount of revenue.

Rooms and facilities are always excellent, food provided for 3 day conference was extremely good and varied. What really raises this hotel well above the average is their staff. Every single staff member from room service, cleaning, concierge to the receptionists was extraordinarily helpful, polite and made one feel welcome. I hope my comments will be passed on to them all. Well Done!

Good location, average hotel
    • Double or Twin Room

The hotel is quite old, it looks way better in the pictures. The bathroom is very small. The wifi is not included, except in the lounge area. The pool was frowst and you can't open the room window either.

The location is good, around 10 minutes away from Nowy Swiat St., so all the restaurants and bars are within walking distance. The room is quite spacious and the view was nice, as our room was at the 34th floor.

The Wifi system was not working properly , because when we...
    • Double or Twin Room

The Wifi system was not working properly , because when we put our info into the webpage then they forward to the fee selection page although we are agreed free wi fi

location is the best.
    • Double or Twin Room

Wi-Fi is not included in the rate. The card was debited for the amount higher than Booking.com offer, which I took. The hotel staff promised me that the price will be as offered by Booking and the difference will be credited back but after two days it was not yet credited. IF not credited further I will apply to Booking.com with claim for misleading me.

location is the best. Easy to come from the airport. Close to the centre and not far from Old Town.

Our room at 26 floor was nice,cozy and clean.
    • Double or Twin Room

Our room at 26 floor was nice,cozy and clean. But what took our breath away was the view,could not wish for better for that money. Receptionists were welcoming and very helpful.

HORRIBLE stay - air-con didn't work! No way this is 5* hotel. Check-in / check-out is waste of time!
    • Double or Twin Room

The air-conditioning was appalling - we woke up swollen and hungry for air! There was no air, it was very hot in the room despite Warsaw being cold that night. The Wi-Fi that you have to pay extra for didn't work - we used hotspot from our mobile phones when needed to check in for airport. We decided not to eat breakfast in the morning due to the horrible night sleep. Also - only one small bottle of water on arrival in the room - I've stayed in Mercure Hotel many times and they are much higher quality for everything.

Marriott Quality stable upon time in a fair price.
    • Double or Twin Room

Small bathrooms. You pay for anything (no WIFI free in 2018!). Every night prostitutes opposite to hotel (for people visiting as couples this will be bad).

Excellent breakfast. Nice rooms. Very good location with everything close to Hotel. Marriott knows the business very well.

As a whole, our stay was very enjoyable.
    • Double or Twin Room

We did not get a bathrobe, and we did not like having to pay for WiFi.

The bed was very comfortable, the view was beautiful from our bedroom window. The staff was very helpful especially Michal the concierge.

location perfect, looks goods after renovation, the air-condition good,
    • Double or Twin Room

TVN24 canal is not available on the television in this hotel and it's a pity because in most of the hotels is Warsaw it is available, In the fitness club even worse - no polish program

The room was spacious and clean and the staff very polite, friendly and helpful. All the staff in the executive lounge perfect and at the reception Marek Królak very helpful,

Quite central, nice view, comfortable bed, nice staff, good...
    • Double or Twin Room

Small bathroom, small pool area, extra costs for parking, first hotel in the world(!!!), where I had to extra pay for WiFi!!!! :((

Quite central, nice view, comfortable bed, nice staff, good kitchen!

Warsaw and the Marriot - its a marriage made in heaven!

Too short a time there.

The Birthday card and Cake that was left in my room - I have always liked this hotel - but that was the Icing on the huhum CAKE - always excellent @ the Marriot.

Worse experience in a hotel. I hope Mr. Sorenson gets to read this
    • Double or Twin Room

The staff attitude, overcharging me 20k extra. This is not a marriott or a 5 star hotel. Owners need to seriously consider a change in management quickly starting from the top.

Disgusting hotel. Very poor management. The second worse marriott after JW Cairo in the world. This hotel should not have a marriott title. 7 days without changing bed sheets. Dirty room. Old bathrooms. Condoms behind the counter. Asked to talk to the GM in 5 occasions and didn't even respond. Half of an A4 page room service menu. The worse experience ever had in a hotel.

Perfect place to stay

Too small bathroom

Very good place to stay for a short or long term. Breakfast is fantastic, all crash and tasty. The staff very helpful and knowledgeable. It is a pleasant to stay in this hotel. Leslaw R Chicago

Satisfying!
    • Double or Twin Room

The service was amazing. Our plane GOT cancelled and the woman from the reception, Elisabeth i guess, helped us beyond What we could expect. A guy, Michal, was very helpful too. This is what makes us want to pick Marriot again.

Good location, nice stuffs
    • Double or Twin Room

It’s a little bit expensive but the price is worth to their services.

It’s very close to the central station. You just across a street. Stuffs are really nice. They all smiley and friendly.

Top class!
    • Double or Twin Room

Top class! Best Marriott ever!!! The staff is brilliant, been there so many years. Italian restaurant and Panorama bar must see places! Mohito time ;) only on 40th level :) 🇵🇱👍🍻🇵🇱🍻🇵🇱🍻🥂🍾

excellent quality
    • Double or Twin Room

Everything was outstandingly good. There was exceptional view from my room to the city. The bed was comfortable and the room was quiet. Every night I swam a few in the swimming pool. The temperature is just right - not too cold and not too hot. All of the staff members was polite and friendly. Just a quick fact: measured max. acceleration in the elevator was ~1m/s^2 :)

Great property - fantastic views from the rooms.
    • Double or Twin Room

I stayed in a corner room and there was a little noise coming from the adjoining rooms.

Great property - fantastic views from the rooms. Spacious room with a comfortable bed. Staff was friendly and very helpful.

terrible service
    • Double or Twin Room

when we will arrive, we need to wait to 19:00. When we was here, receptionist promise, that it is possible to check-in 11-12h, if they have free and prepared rooms. But 12-13-14h it was no possible! We are waiting to 15:00, and no want to help us. After that we will arrive at 19:30.... and from my credit card was charged 49,25 eur (BAR DEPOSIT). Reception promise me, that this sum will refund, but NO! already one week I am waiting and no refunds. Service is terrible, no want to help for customers and guests.

good and clean, there are SPA, but personal is very bad.

Couldn't recommend more!
    • Double or Twin Room

Couldn't recommend more! Staff was very nice and helpful, the room was clean and spacious (we were 3 friends so were worried the room would be small but it was more than enough - we got a room with 2 double beds, can definitely fit 4 people) the breakfast was very good too. The pool and gym are also recommended (nice, quite and not that busy). I enjoyed my stay and would definitely come back.

Great hotel.
    • Double or Twin Room

Great hotel. Not far from everything and just across from the central train station. The gym is nice as well and there is a good bar on the top floor. Prices at hotel for drinks and food are way higher than the city.

The bed was amazing.
    • Double or Twin Room

They did not have any toothpaste or toothbrushes. The front desk was kind of rude. The pool area needed upgrading

The bed was amazing. Clean bathroom and really nice sky bar!

Very good location
    • Double or Twin Room

Bar on 40th floor is not cheap and not open air Pool is old, not very attracting Small, crowded casino Pillows were too thin WiFi was expensive

Very good location Nice view Big rooms Good gym

Lovely hotel but disappointing pool area
    • Double or Twin Room

There should be free wifi in all hotel rooms. The pool facilities were disappointed; I have been to nicer in 3 and 4 star hotels.

The hotel itself is beautiful with exquisite rooms and lobby and very central with fantastic restaurants and bars.

Breakfast very good.
    • Double or Twin Room

Cleaning lady woke me up at 8:40. Then again knocked the door at 9:15 and at 10:15: Not acceptable. Floor in the bathroom was broken. One of the two towels was dirty. Youtube on SmartTV not working properly. Is it a 5* hotel??

Breakfast very good.

very nice
    • Double or Twin Room

The pool connected to the gym. It might be better to have another entrance to the spa and pool. It was a bit unpleasant to go through the gym and feel the smells ...

The bed definitely the best! very comfy!

The view from 38-th floor was amazing.
    • Double or Twin Room

no free WI-FI in the room

The view from 38-th floor was amazing. The room very clean and big, the bed very comfortable. The elevators very fast. Our check-in was about 10 pm, and it was so nice to let us have later check-out next day for free, just before our departure from Warsaw.

A busy bustling hotel with star quality
    • Double or Twin Room

The curtains in my room weren't quite big enough, which meant that I couldn't block out the light fully.

My room was spacious and quiet, being on the 29th floor, high above the busy roads beneath. The breakfast was amazing with lots of choice.

Mini trip to Warsaw for the second time with same concept:...
    • Executive Double or Twin Room with M Club Lounge Access

Mini trip to Warsaw for the second time with same concept: Executive room with M-Lounge access. After days walk, drinks and snacks and breakfast in the morning at the lounge. Money well spent. Hotel has perfect location for short trips. Rooms are nice and clean, nothing to complain. At both times staff was very friendly, helpful and welcoming.

• Double or Twin Room

When I arrived my room still had open crisps and half full wine glasses from previous guest. Shower still had used shampoo and gel bottles in and soap. Then key didn’t work on second night. Check out was difficult as they seem to take more than is needed from my card then apparently refund difference but nothing refunded yet and poor explanation of process. Won’t stay there again. Lobby and sky bar nice but better hotels in Warsaw

very accommodating hotel with amazing view and friendly staff
    • Double or Twin Room

the alcoholic drinks and breakfast prices were expensive.

i enjoyed the friendliness of the staff and the overall cleanliness of the hotel and comfort of the bed.

Lovely staff
    • Double or Twin Room

The wifi-code didn’t work the second day There was not a bathrobe and slippers in the room (i did get it upon request). There was no shaving kit or dental kit

The staff were absolutely amazing. So helpful and professional. The doorman in the entrance was super sweet and polite when assisting me with the luggage. The beds were very comfortable, view was perfect. Food and drinks was five star standard. Fitness center was in good standard and also the staff there was lovely. Minibar had a great variety of drinks

It’s a great hotel. But internet and parking should be looked into.
    • Double or Twin Room

For such a hotel how can internet be paid extra? Internet is anesecity not a luxery. The parking is deam expensive and more over paid in hours that’s a rip off

the breakfast and the staff at the breakfast hall were great

next time somewhere else
    • Double or Twin Room

not clean, old, noisy and crowded, low value for money, extra charges for everything

go for intercontinental for this amount if you like big hotels go for H-15 just nearby if you like great boutique go for Bristol if like boutique with character hotel near the old city avoid this one

Far away from 5 star hotel!
    • Double or Twin Room

Very loud ventilation system and super dry weather in the room Left garbage from previous guests Mini bar half empty Extremely expensive underground parking Bath equipment needs maintenance

Welcome to early '90.
    • Double or Twin Room

Welcome to early '90. The bathroom was cold and not very clean. Paid WiFi in 5* hotel? Seriously? The staff at the reception desk on the edge of arrogance. I was tempted by the deal of the day but it was the first and the last time there.

Excellent location.

Really nice hotel However a male member of staff knocked on our room door and immediately came into
    • Double or Twin Room

The service could be faster, It took 40 mins or so to receive a breakfast also a male member of staff knocked on our room door and immediately came into the room to check the mini bar when my wife explained this to the desk they were not too understanding.

Breakfast and Lunch was good.

The personel was nice.
    • Double or Twin Room

I don't think this hotel deserves 5 stars. The rooms are small and way too warm! I have had better experiences in 3 star places. Also, the location is really not that good, you wan't to be away from the central station! Also, the hotel CHARGE WiFi usage. How in the name of God can a FIVE-STAR hotel charge for this? Welcome to 2018 Marriot...

The personel was nice.

My favourite hotel in Warsaw
    • Double or Twin Room

Some of the staff especially housekeeping doesn't speak English or even Polish. Also, the pillows are flat.

The view in this hotel is amazing, the rooms are well designed plus ultra comfortable beds!

Location is absolutely central with easy metro, train or...
    • Double or Twin Room

Parking, as this is a central location, was very expensive. We were not told by the staff/receptionists that for guests staying over a weekend, the price for parking is reduced!

Location is absolutely central with easy metro, train or tram to use. Good quality of breakfasts and a wonderful Italian restaurant in the hotel. Comfortable beds, as for the size of our apartment, the bathroom could have been a bit bigger.

the quality of air in our room was really bad.
    • Double or Twin Room

the quality of air in our room was really bad. air conditioned to the bone. dry. and you obviously cannot open any windows. and ventilation system in soo loud... Carpets, bed sheets are made of something so plastic we were "electrocuted" all the time.

Bad value.
    • Double or Twin Room

Not a good value. Can book an apartment in the city center for half the price & receive a bigger more modern room then what was offered at the Marriott. Drain in the bathroom of room 3218 was clogged. The water couldn’t go down so while taking a shower I was standing in a tub half full of water. Couple things in the bathroom were loose and falling off. Property of this name brand could use some modernization considering the strong competition of private apartments which are not only bigger, but more modern & usually half the price of these hotel rooms.

Good location. Friendly staff.

Magnificent stay at Marriott
    • Business Suite with M Club Lounge Access

We took the business suite with access to the launge. Our flight was cancelled so we arrived one day later and we weren't charged for the night we have missed. The room was very large and consisted from two rooms and a bathroom. All rooms had windows with amazing view from the 35th floor. Bed was big and comfortable. Bathroom included shower and bath with high quality brand for soap shampoo and such. Breakfast was rich and very good. Refreshments in the launge are also great and evening servings was very fulfilling. Big spa center with large gym, restaurant on level 40 and also a casino are available. We really enjoyed our stay there and we can only recommend to stay there while visiting Warsaw.

Nice as a one off but there’s better located hotels and cheaper but it did have a luxurious feel
    • Double or Twin Room

WiFi wasn’t free and very expensive at about £50 for the week for the fast internet. I emailed day before regarding getting an early check in I didn’t get a reply.

Professional and friendly staff.

Excellent stay with amazing views
    • Corner Junior Suite

The staff were pleasant but extremely slow. It all seemed a bit disorganised- not sure if this was just because it was super busy with it being new year, or that the training/technology is lacking.

Overall we really enjoyed our stay here for a trip over the new year. The gym facilities were fantastic, and the breakfast had everything you can imagine. Having access to the M club lounge made the stay extra special and the food and drink provided in there was lovely.

A fascinating stay
    • Double or Twin Room

It was a great experience the staff were very nice and verycommunicative. The room was neat and the beds very comfortable in short I really liked my stay there snd surely will come back

The location of the hotel is great, the room was very clean...
    • Double or Twin Room

The fact that it was very clean and the location.

The location of the hotel is great, the room was very clean and the staff is very friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay in that hotel again.

Disappointed by Marriott hotel. Warsaw is a weekend destination!
    • Corner Junior Suite

although I had booked something ... at the reception the employee offered us another option. we were forced to look for conversations with the hotel by email and show it to the employee who treated us from above. although I did not disturb the sign... the cleaning lady came into the room every day. from my wallet I missed 100 Polish zloty, but how could I prove that it is true. very cold room. the heat was not going. they sent someone with a key to unhook the radiator. the pool is horrible. the walls are peeled. The sauna is max 3 people. I have pictures that can exemplify what I say. I was disappointed with the experience of this 5-star hotel ...

The food was excellent!

Great hotel in the heart of Warsaw with well-trained staff and comfortable rooms.
    • Business Suite with M Club Lounge Access

Breakfast could be better - a lot of dishes but the taste of them is average, coffee is average. Some parts of the room need refurbishing. Internet is not free.

Our business suite was great with a beautiful view from the 34 floor, great bathroom, very comfy bed. Location is right in the downtown next to the Central station. A lot of shopping sites nearby. Beautifully decorated for Christmas. Nice swimming pool and spa. Attentive staff. Cleaning was good.

Browse Warsaw Marriott Hotel traveller photo gallery