Reviews of Hotel MDM City Centre 3 stars

pl. Konstytucji 1, Sródmiescie, 00-647 Warsaw, Poland

#46 of 198 hotels in Warsaw

It will be more convenient after the renovation finishes
    • Standard Single Room

Upon arrival I asked for a quite room as there were construction works, the lady at the reception gave me a key saying it was their last quite room left. But apparently even though there was no noise from construction works there were some loud ventilation pipes right outside the window. Luckily it was rather cold during my stay so I kept my window closed (and could still hear it disturbingly loud), but if you have it open it is waay too loud to relax

The room was comfortable, clean with modern furniture. The hotel has a computer downstairs that you can use for work or whatever. The location was nice

All in all we had an enjoyable time here and would recommend it.
    • Standard Twin Room

The only thing we didn't like was the lack of air-conditioning. As the weather was in the high 20's it made night time very hot. We understand that it's to be fitted in the next year or two,

We liked the hotel, good location and reasonably priced. Breakfast was good. The room was one of the largest we have ever had!

Very good choice in convemient location
    • Standard Twin Room

Bathroom was not fully cleaned after the first day of my stay and was a bit "old" compared to the rest of the room which was rennovated

Convenient location, comfortable room, nice breakfast

Fair
    • Standard Twin Room

The late staff were not very helpful. We asked for a T bag to make a cup of tea as we arrived back to the room late in the evening and there wasn’t any in the room, they didn’t really want to put themselves out but did reluctantly, we also asked for some milk and was told no! Very rude! So no tea for us! The day staff were very nice and helpful

It was completely covered in scaffolding and sheets, the hotel was not visible at all - which was not Pointed out at the time of booking!! I selected this hotel because of how it looked online! Disappointing!

Good relation value/price

The works in the Hotel

Apart from the works that were going on in this Hotel, what prevented us to admire the beautiful Square with its architectural buildings, the rooms in this hotel were very spacious and clean. Breakfast was very complete and good. The staff was very kind specially the recepcionist Paulina who was very agreable. If I came back to Warsaw, I would stay in this Hotel again. So I recommend it!!

Perfect hotel for a short break in Warsaw. Excellent value for money.

The building is undergoing renovations so there is no view from the room, it's a bit hot, but there was a fan in the room and air conditioning.

Delicious breakfast, comfortable room. I recommend it both for its location and the friendly and accommodating staff. We informed them we would arrive before their standard check-in time and they had a room ready for us. Thanks, MDM!

Great place for business and tourist travel.
    • Standard Twin Room

The renovation coninues which might be annoying given the scaffoldings, etc. But with the room on the inside I did not feel it too much.

Great location, very nice staff and very good breakfast. It is not the first time I stayed there and I have never been disappointed.

No mention of construction on booking.com website???

Booking.com have no mention of working going on at the hotel in there website. This would of made me think twice about staying there, and also for the rate. We had to change rooms, because of work noise,and no view outside,and people working outside of our window. The hotel did the best they could to help us,but the only room they had away from the work was a smaller one at the back with a view of all the aircon units. I booked this hotel for the view and requested a room with a view. I Blame booking.com for not bringing this to the attention of people booking a room

Staff were really helpful, hotel was clean and great location, nice breakfast

Good value for money. Great breakfast for a 3*

No AC, extremely hot rooms. Hotel in renovation works, completely covered by plastic, so no view from the rooms.

Early check-in and upgraded room at no cost. Great breakfast.

Clean and functional hotel in a good location
    • Standard Twin Room

Extensive renovations ongoing to outside of hotel. To be fair, access to the workmen was limited to specific hours to reduce disturbance. I booked months ago, but still was allocated a room affected by building work and adjacent to a set of ladders which were in constant use during the day by builders.

Clean and functional hotel in a good location

nice hotel
    • Standard Twin Room

no AC, only a fan, and as we stayed in June (25+ degrees) this was a little uncomfortable.

nice and clean hotel. To be honest the hotel was undergoing some renovationworks on the facade of the building so it didn't have the looks when we arrived. Staff told us that the renovation works wouldn't bother us and they were right. Buffet breakfast with a good selection of all sorts. Metro line nearby to take you to the old town and central station. Bus to airport (Chopin) also nearby

The room was comfortable.
    • Standard Twin Room

The location was good, but the building was undergoing refurbishment works, and there was no view from our room. Also, it took us some time to adjust to he high temperature in the rooim; afterwards it was OK.

The room was comfortable.

Tram and buses nearby.
    • Standard Twin Room

For such a modern hotel there was no room safe or air-con. There was a fan tho. Personally I like a bit of fresh air into the room but as the front of hotel is having work done windows could not be left ajar on the Monday. The scaffolding and screen in front of windows meant that we could not see out. We were there Saturday to Monday and as there was no work being carried out on week-ends it did not inconvenience us too much. It is a small point but the beds were not made up as you would expect - see photos. Duvet just pulled up on my friends bed and as I had folder my duvet down it was left like that. Sheets not straightened or pillows plumped

Tram and buses nearby. No 4 tram takes 15-20 minutes to the Old Town. 5-8 mins to train station. Restaurant next to the hotel do daily offers and the food is good.

Terrible theft.

AVOID THIS HOTEL. I advise against using this hotel as their staff is terrible and only looking for a simple profit rather than gaining a long-term customer. I booked a room at this hotel and my flight to Warsaw from Stockholm was cancelled that night. So I could not come and stay there. As I was flying to Warsaw on the following day I wanted to stay at hotel MDM and use the same reservation. They told me I could come, but they would only extend my stay so I would have to pay for 2 nights. It is little to say it is a theft. AVOID THIS HOTEL.

I liked literally nothing.

Nice hotel but not for summer

The fact that there is no air condition makes the different. One noisy ventilator in a terrible hot room. You couldn't open the window either because of elevation works outside, so sleep in such condition is not really pleasant.

Good location, many restaurants and coffee shops around. Comfy bed.

It's great location
    • Standard Twin Room

There is no air-conditioner in the room so it was extremely hot!!! Hard to handle in such a hot days. Also they are renovating the building so you have some guys sitting outside the window. Reception is not very professional. Their English is pretty bad.

It's great location

Short stay
    • Standard Twin Room

No A/C; Due to building renovation was a lot of noise from workers, however room was changed without a question.

Very good location right in the center; Good breakfast; Good value for money; Responsive staff

Generally a good location, convenient for trams, buses and...

Property was under renovation externally, workmen on scaffolding outside of occupied rooms, no tea/coffee making facilities in the room.

Generally a good location, convenient for trams, buses and metro, staff helpful with this also baggage storage available on early arrival/ late departure. Good restaurant next door, reasonably priced meals and drinks, themed on an old fashion beer house/Keller.

Recomanding this hotell, would come back

There where mutch trafficnoise, because the hotell lays right next to one of the main roads in Warshaw. No aircondition in the rom.

The breakfast was so Nice, the staff was serviceminded and smiling. Very clean hotell and big comfy rooms with huge bed. They also keep your luggage safe after check out if your flight goes late.

Great experince in a centrally located area.

They were remodeling and pounding the outside of the building. It is in a very high-traffic area, but conveniently located near all types of transportation.

Very clean and pleasant. Great restaurant on the corner and good cafes nearby.

- Nice location
    • Standard Single Room

- There is a facade renovation going on, hotel did not bother to inform me about this in advance, otherwise I would chose another hotel. I had to keep my curtains shut during the day because workers were just outside of my window starting from around 8:40. If you want to get some late sleep, forget about it - Extremely dry air. I am very sensitive to that, I woke up with horrible pain in the throat because it was so dry - Slow elevators - No room service, at least I didn’t see a menu anywhere in the room - Dirty cups for tea/coffee

- Nice location - Modern spacious rooms - Tram station is right outside the hotel

breakfast was very good, room very clean and quiet, location...

wi-fi wasn't very good, there was no milk to coffee also we were supposed to have a room with a city view but all we could see from our window was the next building.

breakfast was very good, room very clean and quiet, location also very good

Central location in the stalinist housing estate in Warsaw.
    • Standard Single Room

Unfortunately superb window view to wards the large stalinist square was obstructed by scaffolding and adverts.

Central location in the stalinist housing estate in Warsaw. Very impressive and monumental

A good choice for short break.

Avoid the restaurant on the corner near the entrance - inattentive & rude staff .

Ideal central location and good connections to Chopin Airport by bus stop 5 minutes walk. Very clean & well appointed spacious rooms. Exceptional customer care by reception staff, Natalia deserves a special mention for her very pleasant and helpful attitude. Very nice breakfast - everything looked fresh. If visiting Warsaw again would not hesitate to book the MDM.

Simply outstanding staff, location, room and breakfast.

External building work going on, but the hotel did everything they could to make it as invisible as possible, will be finished for December (or before). One very small thing, fresh orange juice would be a great further benefit to the lovely very varied breakfast.

Outstanding and helpful staff in all sections of the hotel. Great breakfast choice. Comfortable and very clean room. Wonderful location for the center of Warsaw.

modern, quiet and clean room with a big bathroom!
    • Standard Twin Room

the bathroom needs some renovation in relation to the rest of the room. There was also an unpleasant smell in it. There s no air-condition

modern, quiet and clean room with a big bathroom! it's about 15 minutes walk to the centre and another 25 minutes to the old town but there is a good connection by tram or bus with tram/bus stop in front of the hotel and there are some good coffee shops around it.

VERY POLITE STAFF, VERY HELPFULL AND SMILING, ALL OF THEM.
    • Standard Twin Room

VERY FAR FROM THE CENTER, AT LEAST 20-25 MIN. THE HOTEL WAS BEING RENOVATED OUTSIDE AND WAS COVERED ALL OVER, SO THERE WAS NOTHING TO SEE FROM THE WINDOWS. ASK IF THEY HAVE FINISHED. VERY SMALL BREAKFAST ROOM, WE COULDN'T FIND WHERE TO SIT AT 9.00AM.

VERY POLITE STAFF, VERY HELPFULL AND SMILING, ALL OF THEM. BIG ROOM, COMFORTABLE SPACE. TRAM STATION EXACTLY OUTSIDE.

Spacious, clean room, but got overcharged on my card

No info at booking about renovations going on. We were given a room right next to it all happening. Only good thing it stops on Saturdays and Sundays. Te hotel is next to very busy road, so keep that in mind when booking. Additionally, we were told at checkout that the card will be charged only with remaining cost of hotel since we could use the same card as for booking. It turned out not to be true. I have emailed the hotel, but no reply yet! I hope that they will reply soon and return the money they overcharged!

Very spacious rooms and clean

Great place for the value!

Room on facing the square was too noisy and construction prevented us from opening the wondows for fresh air.

Our room was spacious and clean -perfect for two.

Spacious room, good breakfast, adjacent to restaurants and...
    • Standard Twin Room

Other guests who kept banging their room doors!

Spacious room, good breakfast, adjacent to restaurants and public transport. 15mins walk from city centre airport coach drop-off.

Great hotel - we would stay again

The outside of the hotel is currently being renovated and the whole building is covered in scaffolding and construction foil. It wasn't a big deal. Luckily no building noise during our stay (long weekend).

The room was very spacious and clean. Comfortable beds and great breakfast.

Excellent hotel.

It would have been better to have one bed, rather than 2 pushed together. The coffee in the room had no milk or cream.

Excellent hotel. We had a large room with a bed, desk, couch, chair. Very spacious and clean. The wifi was fast and easy to connect to. Breakfast was delicious with lots of choices - hot items like eggs, meats, potatoes, bread, lots of fruits, etc.

Nice 'feel good' hotel in a great location and excellent breakfast.
    • Standard Twin Room

No dedicated car park but there is a city car park just next to the hotel. No pool or spa facilities.

Great location for exploring the whole of Warsaw. Lively, lots going on, cafes, bars, restaurants nearby. Easy to explore Warsaw from here by foot, car, taxi, train. There is a reasonably sized city car park opposite the hotel but no dedicated hotel car park. Score would have been higher but for the building works and external scaffolding on the hotel, which blocked the great city views from the window. It is not luxury but very comfortable and has a 'feel good' factor about this hotel. Rooms are clean and modern. Breakfast is excellent.

A rather good hotel for a short stay ($but not for me)

Front facade under reconstruction , it would be appropriate to have this detail reported when booking the room. Noise from the street/square even with the windows closed (perhaps it's Warsaw). Hotel withdrew the amount from my visa account prior to check out, when finalizing the payment with a debit card it seemed afterwords that a lesser amount was transferred back onto my account ! It’s so unfair ... Not really friendly service during check out

A big number of nice cafe’s and restaurants in the area, good public transport connection Coffee & water for free in breakfast area

It was my first time and I had a Good experience. I recommend it.
    • Standard Twin Room

The last night there was a bad smell in the shower room ,

I went with a friend and booked a twin bed room for three nights. The hotel room was good size, clean and comfortable single bed. The shower room was clean. The staff were very friendly and helpful. That hotel is situated in a very good location too.

Nice place!
    • Standard Twin Room

the stuff at the check in and out wasn't friendly or helpful at all.

The hotel has a great location with easy access to many trams and the metro close by! The room had an interesting shape and everything was fine. Breakfast had plenty of great options (but don't expect anything vegan).

my favorite place in WAW

When in Warsaw, i always sleep there if I can. The place has its spirit and the view of the Konstitucji square is magnificent. The larger type of rooms is very comfortable and quite spacious, but the long term top is the breakfast. Really good. This time i also decided to dine in the hotel restaurant - both, pasta and duck brests were great. Very good cuisine, i have to say. so overal, i have to say i will continue being regular. Despite the hotel is now under reconstruction.

Beautiful, clean hotel in excellent location

Nothing. Maybe eleavator could be faster.

Very spacious, modern, well designed, quiet and clean rooms, beautiful and comfortable bathroom. We wish we could stay longer! Perfect location, good choices of restaurants and close to the main attractions.

Convenient location, but it doesn't worth it

Bed is way to small and inconvenient. Two small blankets (instead of one large) and flat pillows. Building is very old and asks for redecoration. Water in the shower is literally impossible to set up to convenient temperature. When you almost get it, it starts to volatile from freezing cold to extremely hot even if you don't touch a tap. We happened to have a corner room with windows towards two very crowded streets. It was very noisy inside.

Staff was very cheerful and helpful. They solved all the issues we had with a smile on their faces. Very professional! Convenient location in the very center of the town. Nice restaurant 'Sexy Duck' nearby

It was OK.

We received a room with 2 beds. They promised to replace us the room and help us take the suitcases to the new room. It did not happen. Only after we complained, they exchange us the room but we had to carry the bags ourselves. It was less pleasant. Everything else was fine.

IF you dont care about where you stay and location is important than you can choose it. 10/7

Goose feather pillows and anatomic bed is good. Rooms are newly decorated but bathroom is very old. Try to book street view rooms couse other rooms are really small. No fridge and no coffe pot in my room. I think this hotel is relatevly expensive related to its service but location is good and staff very helpfull.

Was a great holiday hotel in Warsaw and would stay again.
    • Standard Twin Room

Only pasta at night in dining room available so we ate out but plenty of good restaurants at reasonable prices nearby Also bar staff could have been a bit more pleasant only went there once for a drink as did not feel comfortable The bar was empty even although there were a good amount of quests in hotel.

Hotel was in an excellent position with easy walking access to many attractions of it required trams and buses and metro Hotel very clean our room was large with a great view right down the Main street Large bathroom and extra bonus of tea coffee facilities Reception staff very helpful and pleasant and their english was very good and they gave us directions to places 10/10 for them all.The breakfast choice was amazing with plenty of food for all different tastes, Breakfast room staff very attentive and pleasant

Stylish comfortable unpretentious hotel.
    • Standard Twin Room

Stylish comfortable unpretentious hotel. Room was large and warm with a great shower bathroom. Great location. Great breakfast. Restaurant next door was amazing too! Loved this place.

Adequate facilities close to choice of public transportation
    • Standard Twin Room

Renovations on my floor and noise it generates Cardboard „mats” on whole length of hallway for renovations - loud V thin towels Shower stall could be cleaner

Very good accomodation for reasonable price.
    • Standard Twin Room

Noise insulation is poor. Starting from approx. 4 am city trams are making your morning.

Very good accomodation for reasonable price. Good breakfast, clean rooms and helping personnel.

Right beside the tram and it brought you directly to old...

Lifts can be a little slow

Right beside the tram and it brought you directly to old town for €1! Fab breakfast, very comfortable bedroom. Amazing hot powerful shower that was needed after being outside in the cold all day. Staff helpful and attentive.

Room was big enough also for two guests.
    • Standard Twin Room

At check in the old lady was so slow doing things and she gave priority to another guest to print boarding card. The smell on the 3rd floor was disgusting and nobody told me they are making renovation. Not good to me. Room was also not insulate from the noises from the city and room beside.

Room was big enough also for two guests.

Hotel charwoman entered my room on my check-out day at 8.
    • Deluxe Single Room

Hotel charwoman entered my room on my check-out day at 8.30 in the morning. I asked her to leave and left a do-not-disturb tag on the door. Despite that she returned at 10.00 am so I had to ask her again to leave. Just for the record, check-out time is at noon.

• Standard Twin Room

Small issue on the room no one checks before arrival ( lights burned, cabin shower doors not closed very well.)

Location is perfect. Breakfast is ok. The room was xl size.☺

All was good except wall drilling from the morning until lunch time.
    • Standard Twin Room

There were wall drilling in the next room from 9AM until check out time and one of the staff members told that according to law they are allowed to make noise from 6AM so it shouldn't be a problem to guests.

It was just great
    • Standard Twin Room

There was nothing that we didn't like about our stay

The breakfast was fantastic! There was so much to choose from and staff were very friendly and oattentive

Recommendable, but do not expect excellent service.
    • Standard Twin Room

Difficulties with getting a toothbrush and slippers at the reception desk.The receptionist did not know how to deal with air conditioning in the room. The service at dinner somewhat dejected and the food (scrumbled eggs, sausages) was cold.

The location of the place is a bonus.The room and the bed was very comfortable.

Lovely weekend in Warsaw

The room was huge, very modern and clean with a lovely view. Excellent location close to lots of shops/bars/restaurants and an easy walk into the old town. Highly recommend!

Value for money for short city break :)

The staff was helpful when needed but never did the extra step for tourists as they seemed uncomfortable using english, still friendly enough though.

Great variety at breakfast, room temperature ideal, spacious and comfy room at a great location close to nice restaurants and bars. Amazing city view on the square; very relaxing especially when having breakfast! Come and see yourself!

Excellent space and location.
    • Standard Twin Room

Just wish the netting was not covering the front of the hotel as it obscured very slightly an excellent view. Very slight niggle - not a real problem.

The room was exactly as seen in the photos. Storage space was excellent.

Nice hotel with great location

The bathroom is a bit old: stains on the ceiling and rust on the pipes. Only two towels per person (i suppose there should be three for 3-stars hotels). Only one cosmetic kit and body lotion but 2 shower caps - strange situation. The view from the room window wasn't very pleasant.

Super location (10 min walk to the Centrum st and 1-2 min if you catch the bus) 24 hours reception, nice personnel (except the chambermaid who was trying to conqueror the room at 10.30 am). Great value for money. The hotel was reconditioned a few years ago and became a bit more modern. Enough clean rooms, all the necessaries are in. Very comfortable bed.

Big disappointment

Our stay at this hotel was a big disappointment. After "Fabulous" rating on Booking.com I have expected way more from not cheap 3-star hotel in the centre of Warsaw. We got a room with a very unpleasant smell. The worst was completely outdated bathroom which smelled even worse. Unfortunately, opening the window and few hours ventilation did not help. We got a room view on garbage containers from the back side of the hotel. The cleanliness of the room and bathroom was so-so. Definitely will not recommend this hotel, which is a pity, because the location in really nice and central.

Nice breakfast

Great hotel but as for the city, we preferred Krakow.
    • Standard Twin Room

We couldn't fault the hotel.

Five of us stayed here in three rooms for two weeks over Christmas and had absolutely no complaints. The rooms were spacious, the Wi-Fi worked great and you couldn't fault the breakfast, which had just about everything you could think of. An iron and kettle were quickly provided in the room when requested. There is also a computer at reception for printing any plane tickets.

Perfect place with great location for couple of days in Warsaw.
    • Standard Twin Room

The bathroom is outdated a little bit. However it was very clean, big and everything was functioning properly. It takes few minutes until the water becomes warm enough for taking shower, but it is not a huge problem, if you are not in a hurry. Maybe the reason is location of our room at 3rd floor. It would be a nice touch if there was a water kettle available in the room.

Perfect location and very cosy place to spend few days in Warsaw. Close proximity to the city centrum, big public parking and variety of public transportation in front of the hotel makes it perfect starting point for exploring the city. Money exchange office, with great rates is just behind the corner and works 24/7 even on public holidays. Very polite and professional staff. Everyone speaks good English, so there is no problem for communication. Amazing restaurant with beautiful view and great buffet breakfast with huge choice, like in a 5 star hotel. Comfortable room, with boxspring beds. Very clean and tidy with nice smell. Few Tv programs offered in English and German. The room was quiet enough, especially considering the fact that it was facing the street and public square.

Great Hotel , but Warsaw is not worth a visit..
    • Deluxe Twin Room

The hotel needs an area to relax / coffee and chat with friends. (Easy chairs) The light switch needs to be in the toilet in the restaurant ! Not out side . Finding yourself in the dark in the toilet with no windows and locked doors is no fun ...because a guest has switched the lights off after trying the door.. saved by the mobile phone torch..

Hotel is easy to get to from Chopin airport, airport bus 188 stops a short walk from hotel, Hotel is a short walk from the Centre. Rooms are large & Clean with a good bed, good size bathroom with hair dryer. Coffee and tea in room....rooms are Quiet front or rear rooms... Bar/ fridge in room is cheap ,bottle of water £1.. not like most hotels. Breakfast is good, excellent coffee . A great hotel....

Excellent hotel with a beautiful view that completed the trip!
    • Standard Twin Room

The hotel arranged taxis were quite expensive, recommend using a popular taxi app.

The room provided excellent facilities, was spacious and had a beautiful view of the Marszalkowska road into the city.

Big and comfortable room.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

The smell of some of the areas needs to be taken cared more. Location was not so good although metro is 100 metres close to the hotel.

Big and comfortable room. Excellent breakfast.

Quiet, comfortable, mostly great attentive staff - be careful with the porter!
    • Standard Twin Room

As I checked out and requested a taxi, the porter/security man said he would take care of it. As it was taking too long and I said I'd rather have a taxi hailed from the street, he seemed reluctant to do so. When the taxi finally arrived, the porter said he (the taxi driver) was an excellent driver. On the way to the airport, I checked whether the taxi was on the meter and was told by he driver that it was. On arrival at the airport as I wanted to pay my fare I was shocked to hear I was being charged Lz$64,40 or more than twice as I paid when I arrived (there was traffic then and none when I left). When I told the driver he almost didn't let me off the taxi (locked the doors), then let me out and asked me for $40 and almost hit me when I gave him $35.

Until I left the hotel, the staff were not only friendly but extremely accommodating. Communication is sometimes a problem but they solve it and seem to have the guest as a priority. For example, I was told at reception that breakfast was until 11:00 am and check-out at 2:00 pm. When I arrived for breakfast at 10:05 the breakfast room was closed; however, the staff asked me what I would like for breakfast, brought me a feast with a big smile on their faces. Check-out was actually at 12:00 noon but, again, they extended my stay without a problem.

The room was very hot but when I asked the reception clerk...
    • Standard Twin Room

The room was very hot but when I asked the reception clerk how I could turn down the heat, she said that was not possible and that I should just open a window. Hm...

Great stay, lovely hotel in a fantastic city.
    • Standard Twin Room

We had a front room, which was noisy, traffic did not stop at all. I would ask for a room at a quieter side.

The decor was quirky, rooms lovely fresh and clean, comfy bed ticked all the boxes. We had no coffee/tea making facilities in the room as it was a standard room, called reception and we had a tray within five minutes. Excellent service , fantastic choice at breakfast, friendly staff.

Really great hotel at a good price

Asked the lady at reception to book us a taxi to the airport. She said it would be 200Zl. I said this seemed steep as prices online and at the airport had said 150zl (£45ish) max. She said no she had never heard of this and turned and served the next customer! I booked a taxi through the mytaxi app, it arrived five mins before due and we paid 125zl (£27ish) fixed price so I would certainly recommend that.

Very comfy beds, spacious, stylish and clean rooms. Better than they look in the pics! Love the old building and views. Really good breakfast. Location good - ten min walk to palace of culture and science and the airport bus, and right by a metro. Try the polish restaurant at the bottom of the building - U Skepja (sp?)

The breakfast was amazing.

Nothing to declare.

The breakfast was amazing. The location is also great, with trams and bus departing to every important place in the city right in front of the hotel. It is on one of the main streets. The staff was very helpful.

Would like to stay again when I comeback to Warsaw!

None, absolutely nothing.

Had one night at MDM hotel and it was above my expectation! The room was clean and cozy, very spacious so that we could relax properly. Location was good, convenient to get anywhere via public transportation. BF was also satisfactory, there are pretty much everything you need, I would highly recommend this hotel, the best cost effective hotel in Warsaw! :)

Nice hotel, with very good location.
    • Standard Twin Room

Nice hotel, with very good location. Clean rooms and helpful staff. There was computer next to reception so we were able to print our train tickets. Didn't try breakfast - there is nice cafe nextdoor

Great place to stay

Very beautiful, clean and warm. Location is very good, not far from central station and shopping centers. Breakfest was amazing - you can grt everything you want and it was very delicious. People were nice and helpful,everyone was speaking english very well. Highly recommend this place.

The room was lovely and large, Modern decor, very clean and...

Only minor complaints, the scrambled eggs on our second day were practically liquid, didn't even bother to try them... everything else was lovely though..There are no tea or coffee facilities in the rooms, but they did have room service up to 9pm for a small charge.

The room was lovely and large, Modern decor, very clean and really comfy beds. On our first morning the breakfast was excellent. Good choice of food and the bacon and scrambled eggs were lovely.

Good value for money

Surprisingly, a really nice hotel. Older hotel in Warsaw city centre can be quite traumatic. MDM must have been refurbished recently and it's a really decent hotel. Very accommodating staff. My first room was smelling of kitchen but without any problems I was assigned a new one.

Great time in Warsaw it’s a great location for a city break; lots to see and do.

Inside the Hotel was too warm even when we turned the heating down in our rooms, This did seem the norm throughout warsaw:

Large rooms and very large comfortable beds, had a great sleep every night. Good breakfast with plenty of choice.

It's ok but I'm not coming back in this hotel.
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

The corridor smells really bad! It's as if the cooking is being done in the corridor and the smell just stayed there. You can even smell the bad odour by the closed door. Good thing it didn't go inside the room! And no staff smiles as a welcome or anything except for that lovely old porter.

Food is excellent!

Great stay at MDM City Centre

The room and bathroom was very clean, and the location of the hotel was good, very close to tram, busses and underground, and just 15 minutes walk from centrum. Breakfast was absolutely great, I would say it's a 4 stars hotel.

Browse Hotel MDM City Centre traveller photo gallery