Reviews of Hotel Monopol 5 stars

H. Modrzejewskiej 2, Stare Miasto, 50-071 Wrocław, Poland

#6 of 117 hotels in Wrocław

No kettle into rooms. So in case of early departure no coffee possible. Nevertheless this should aligned with the standard to have this in the room

Staff, breakfasts, health center, SPA, architecture...

No parking for hotel Hotel and room dark Before the check-out, as there's no parking for the hotel, I had to bring in 3 times my luggages to my car in the public parking. When I bring my first luggage to the car, an employee run after me outside as if I would leave the hotel without paying, I said to her that I was just bringing my luggages to my car and of course I will ckeckout after and pay for extras (Nights were already paid). No excuses from her, shame for this kind of hotel !

Hotel localisation Rooftop Swimming-pool / Spa Bar / Restaurant Employees (except one)

Dirty blanket, lack of furniture, old dark room, wall in the bathroom making me feel I'm in the grave not in the shower, to remote controller really badly working

Restaurant

• Standard Twin Room

Perfect location. Surgically clean. Fantastic spa facilities. Breakfast was fantastic. Rooms perfect temperature. Shower and jet bath in the room was a pleasure.

Very small things really that have zero impact on the comfort but can get fix to become perfect: the curtains look great but don’t protect fully from light outside, the hairdryer is rather slow and the fact that is attached to wall with short cable is a bit annoying, there is no shelf to put the luggage although enough space on the floor

Great location, great butik hotel, decor of the hotel is very modern and very original comparing to boring business hotels, very fast and friendly service

this hotel is very well located , rooms are nice very comfortable ; this is a real 5 stars I got a fantactic diner to the restaurant of the hotel ,probbaly one the best I ate for a long time even compared with others French ones. congratulation to ''the chef''.

Cold water jazzui and my sisters double bed was comfortable very low to floor

Attention to detail was 100 % fresh flowers daily,underfloor heating in bathroom,excellent breakfast,very clean,robes slippers and bathroom cosmetics Fab,powerful shower,spa bath,attentive staff,brill location right next to old town

Liked everything

Hotel Monopol was excellent - excelled all our expectations. Beautiful room and bathroom was amazing. We had a deluxe room - bed was very comfy. Location was perfect - 10 minutes to town centre.

• Deluxe Suite (2 Adults)

I really did not like to leave next day, the hotel is my first choice for staying in Wroclaw from now.

I was accommodated in the modern apartment, which style I usually dislike but Monopol hotel as all chain of Likus family hotels are famous of perfect styling and exquisite architecture. Raw concrete combined with exotic wood, limestones and wool carpet gave very pleasant mood. Restaurant Aquarius serving combination menu with wine pairing to each dish, typical to 5 star European hotels was on the level of Michelin star.

The only thing I would lie there next time it would be body sponge that was missing

Apsolutly amazing 10 out of 10 We loved it all So nice so quiet Lovely atmosphere

• Standard Apartment (2 Adults)

The pool was too cold, but I'm splitting hairs.

Everything you'd expect from a high end experience. Location was ideal, staff almost universally friendly and helpful and the room made an excellent base from which to explore the city.

Breakfast is delicious, but it is overpriced compared to the high quality cheap breakfasts in Wroclaw that can be found only a few minutes walk from the hotel. The jacuzzi in the spa is too cold, because it shares its water with the pool.

Comfortable, spacious, luxurious room. Capable and courteous staff. The spa facilities are excellent. The hotel is in a good location. All things considered, this hotel is of a high standard.

The chairs in the room are very, very uncomfortable. The hotel staff was kind enough to bring replacement chairs. These chairs are a reason for me to think twice next time in Wroclaw, whether I should consider to book this hotel again. I mentioned this when checking out and the receptionist confirmed, that they are aware of the issue and they would provide some better replacement chairs if I come again.

The staff is extremely friendly and professional. The rooms are very clean and spacious. Nice bathroom. The location is great. Close to train station, shopping mall and old town is in walking distance.

Breakfast is a little over priced, it was great but we only ate there one morning. Apart from that nothing to complain about!

We had a wonderful stay and would come back again and again! The staff are friendly and helpful. The spa area, with pool, sauna, steam room and salt cave is modern and a very nice place to relax. Our room was very nice with high ceilings, great interior design and a spacious bathroom. All in all we had a great stay and I would recommend this hotel without hesitation.

The hotel was amazing and staff extremely professional and friendly could not do enough for you. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and the spa was amazing with very good therapists. A* facilities

Bed is a little soft but this is more my personal preference.

Stunning hotel with old world charm, modernised but still retaining its past glory. Spa and pool area is stylish and very relaxing. I've stayed before and would again.

I suggest a coffemaker machine in the room. I was disappointed they said they do it only in preimum rooms. We stayed in 5th floor, it was very noisy from the club upstairs.

location. nice wellcomig helpful staff.

Ridiculous lighting in the bedroom - all very cool and dark, but no overhead light meant that it was near impossible even to lock the safe! A few things meant for me that it was not top rate - no spare pillows for example, dirty glasses not cleared away. It was good, but not excellent.

Location, bathroom smart and well appointed. Reception and bar staff efficient.

One tiny criticism was the temperature of the Jacuzzi and pool. It could have been a little warmer.

This hotel was amazing! I knew it would be good but it exceeded my expectations in every way. All of the big things were covered (as expected) but it was also the lovely smaller touches that really made this such a fantastic weekend in Wroclaw.

- there are three parking spots for the whole hotel, after asking I was given recomandation to park on the street but that is very different from Prague - you need coins - no banknotes, no cards... would be nice to at least know in advance - there are two hooks and no other place to hang something on in a bathroom for all your towels, swimsuits, bathing gowns etc. - pretty challenging I have to say - no cleaning in the room in three day long stay - if this is three star hotel, I do not mind, but in five star hotel I expect perfect service...

+ place - right in downtown, near to everything, absolutely perfect + nice room, clean, stylish, perfect view + wellness with pool, sauna, steam etc. + bathroom with massage bath and shower was exclusive

• Standard Twin Room

No tea and coffee facilities in the room, the hairdryer is terrible, room mini bar wine was worst I’ve ever tasted, I’d like a breakdown of items bought and charged to the room instead of an overall bill

What is not to like here, perfect for a city break, outstanding facilities, staff are helpful and friendly. The food onsite is amazing, highly recommend this hotel,I’ll be back 👍

smoking allowed in the hotel bar

great location within walking distance of shops and restaurants friendly staff beautiful room private bathtub with jets spa facilities

• Deluxe Double Room

The pool is beautiful, but the water was a bit too chilly.

We had a magnificent room on the 5th floor, great view! The breakfast was very good. We loved the chef‘s set menu at the top-floor restaurant, wonderful and surprising combinations.

• Deluxe Double Room

Very dark room - we had a view at a church wall, no much light in it. It was also very noisy - during the night we could hear other guests coming back. Not worth the price.

Great location, nice breakfast, really good restaurant at the top.

The staff as for 5-star hotel wasn't friendly too much. The hotek is very dark and it seems not to be clean too much. I believe next time I would choose different property in Wroclaw. Also, the floor was very slippery in wellness area and there was no one to take care of it. Overall big dissapointment.

breakfast, few basic things in room, temperature of water in pool, and few others things you would really expect from hotel which pretends to be luxury and is rather quite expensive

location and view

Fantastic, very tasty a various breakfast, hotel is well designed, we had spacious room, location of hotel is optimal, if you want to spend your time in the old centre.

• Standard Twin Room

Our room was not cleaned on the last day but the reception did call to ask if we wanted it cleaned that evening.

The room was like a loft style apartment with high ceilings and long windows. It was very spacious. The bath had a built in jacuzzi which was lovely. The SPA offered nice treatments and had a very nice relaxation area. The location was very convenient with the town square less than 5 minutes walk away.

• Deluxe Double Room

Waiters in the reataurant. The worst waiters I have even seen in my whole life. Incredibly slow and makes unbelieveble mistakes.

Good place, nice hotel, tasty food.

At check-in I was offered a paid upgrade to superior room. As the price was relatively small I agreed, however I did not think that reception staff would place me in the room just beneath the wedding. It was awful- for some reason it was more quite on the corridor than inside my room. I had a very important day coming up and couldn't fall asleep until 4 am (around the time party has finished). I tried calling the reception twice and the only answer I got "We will call the restaurant and ask them to turn down the music", however that did not happen + it wasn't so much the music, as people continuously walking from one end of the room to the other. The following morning I was extremely exhausted and very mad at myself for "upgrading". Personally I think the floor I was placed on should be reserved for wedding guests and all other people should be placed in some other areas of the hotel/ staff should inform about weeding and offer discounts for placement on the floor, where it might be loud and DEFINITELY do not offer paid "upgrades" like that!! For this reason I will definitely not stay here again (not how "luxurious" hotels should treat their guests).

Staff at SPA was super kind and helpful.

The hotel is rated as 5 stars but it is not. The building is really wonderful, but the staff is arrogant and it ruins everything. If you are looking for a 5 star hotel with a service at this level, go to next

The building is wonderful.

• Deluxe Double Room

Smoking in the bar so couldn't use it. Gym way too small. Couldn't have a drink on the rooftop bar as a function. Couldn't draw the curtains in the bedroom

The closeness to old town. The good size of the room

The charge I was made by the hotel was well over the price I was quoted on booking dot com and I didn't notice this until after my trip. That was a real let down because everything else was brilliant . I did have an upgraded room but understood that this was complimentary !

The service on the front desk and Spa was exceptional.

• Standard Twin Room

There could have been more hanging hooks provided for wet swimming costumes or even coats, etc. in the room apart from the few hangers in the wardrobes. The breakfast and restaurant staff could be a little more friendly and approachable, sometimes they were no where to be seen. The jacuzzi was rather cool, I usually expect it to be quite warm and relaxing and there was no hand rail to help you get in and out of the steep steps.

The breakfast selection was extravagant, wonderful. The dinner menu was excellent, and the cocktail bar was comfortable and relaxing to watch the passers-by. The Spa was something special apart from the jacuzzi. The reception staff couldn't be more helpful.

We stayed in the larger rooms on the pedestrian thoroughfare side and there was a lot of noise from banging door that echoed up the atrium every single morning at 8.30am. Not sure if it was staff or guest related, but it was annoying.

The superior room and it's amazing bathroom along with the location are worth the additional price. The staff were fabulous. We loved it so much we decided to stay an extra night, which the hotel sorted out for us in a flash. We didn't have the breakfast, but we did see it and it looked like a decent spread if you decide to pay for it. We had no street noise on the third floor but the big windows gave us lots of natural light.

Maybe the rooms are not super sound proof. There was an neighbor guest who had a long international call late in the night so we were disturbed. Of course the hotel is not responsible for the education of their guests.

Perfect Location, in the city centre but not attached to the Main square where is all the crowd and you can find any restaurants. Very nice hotel, elegant and clean with nice finishings and facilities. There is a lovely roof terrace where you can grab a drink or have a diner.

• Standard Twin Room

Only a minor thing: The large designed bathroom has a fancy shower with the water falling from the high ceiling. The handheld shower should be more powerful and have an adjustable holder to be useful.

The location is excellent, staff nice and helpful and the breakfast is very good. The health spa was a great retreat with a steam-bath and sauna. The massage we ordered there was really worth it. My wife and I had three great days in this place and will return some day.

Fantastic, copious breakfast - one of best I have ever had. Beautiful very spacious room. Fanstastic hotel design. Top five star service. Exquisite location - 5 minutes (or even less) to wonderful Wrocław old town market. Overall one the best hotels I have been to. I RECOMMEND IT VERY MUCH!!! Hardly ever am I so impressed by a hotel. And all that at a fantastic price!!!

• Standard Apartment (2 Adults)

Curtains were hard to draw. Needed more hangers in the closet. Breakfast is overpriced.

The roof terrace was a very nice place to hang out. Staff were very helpful. Close to very nice restaurants. Great cocktails. good breakfast if you're willing to pay. Beautiful building.

Prices for drinks in the hotel are enormously high but this is understandable considering the quality of service and type of customers this hotel is targeting.

Nice hotel in historical building located in the heart of Wroclaw. Great service, nice spa center available for hotel quests and good breakfast.

Would be great to have a couple of more affordable things on the menu, otherwise

Plush, beautiful, delicious food, accommodating staff, lovely rooms. Deluxe. The staff made me a huge lunch prepared to go on my last day, and had it waiting for me with a coffee when I checked out very early in the morning! There was a beautiful jazz concert on the roof one evening

Nothing. Leaving maybe ;)

Everything. The size of the rooms, the decor, the staff, the smell of wood, the spa. Plus the terrace. We loved it! (And the kids too)

• Presidential Suite

We stayed in Presidental suite for around 450euro per night and we have to pay for Nespresso in the room about 2 euro....it makes you feel not special and that room should make you feel special, the room was too cold....it need more personal touch, some flowers, fruit,chocolate, maybe different bathrobes or towels....because the windows were maybe 3 or 4 meters high it was very difficult to move them

Comfy bed, all personal in hotel was perfect, restaurant on the top was supeeeer, great bathroom, fabulous spa

there should be a staff member standing outside , in case arriving guests have questions or need assistance.

The property gave me a feel of true old fashioned elegance priced very reasonably. We had a perfect meal in their elegant restaurant at 10 pm ! Make two left turns out of the door and 10 min walk gets You to the heart of the historic Wroclaw. I'm definitely coming back.

As mentioned earlier, the pool water was a bit too cold for me but my partner was completely fine with it. It would have been better if the room had a coffee machine (we felt it was ironic that there is no Nespresso machine in the room when the shop is part of the hotel) or a kettle as my partner was not feeling well and needed warm water for his medicine.

Our room was an utter delight! As it was our anniversary, we asked for a quiet room on a high floor with a view and we were so grateful to the staff for helping to fulfill our request. We have a beautiful view of the opera house and the surrounding landscape. Despite the World Games going on a few meters away, the room windows were of top notch quality, we barely heard the loud music once we closed the window! The main reason why we chose Monopol is the swimming pool and sauna, which did not disappoint us at all (well, except for the pool water being a tad too cold). We also love the breakfast especially that we could order from the ala carte menu to add on to what is offered at the buffet spread. Location was another plus factor for us. Not far to walk from the main bus/train station and a short walk to the old town center, so the surrounding of the hotel is not overly crowded with tourists.

Some furniture is scratched and showers outputs are a little clogged which makes the water spread everywhere

Rooms design is awesome, the Spa is really excellent and the Acquario restaurant is a must !

• Standard Apartment (2 Adults)

We would expect dvd player in the room + we were suprised that nespresso capaules were 2 EUR each.

The design, amazing restaurant, polite staff, all very professional and very high profile

• Deluxe Double Room

Bar closed for private function and it didn't occur to them to keep the roof bar open. Bar lifeless. Room had some bare concrete above the bed that looked unfinished not fashionably utilitarian. No view from room. Reception remote from entrance and disengaged. Had to reach through shower to control it - other half took the cold hit for me. Bath blocked by concrete pillar.

Nice enough hotel, room a little quirky but decent size. Location within easy walk of the central square and easy to find. Excellent breakfast.

• Deluxe Double Room

I really cannot find a fault. If there was one criticism it would be that the breakfast buffet was not as wide ranging when levelled with the price compared to other higher-end hotels, in my opinion.

Very comfortable, great amenities, beautiful rooms and hotel decor.

• Deluxe Suite (2 Adults)

The room, the lack of curtains, the bed beside the window, my husband had to climb down the middle of the bed to get out and avoid falling into the bath which is placed about 2 feet from the end of the bed, very strange!!!!! The bar, the smoke. The inconvenience of having to get through a camera crew which had completely taken over the hallways on the morning of checkout. No consideration for quests!!!

Some of the staff were helpful and friendly, the main problem with our hotel was our room on our first night. Due to lack of curtains the sun started to shine in at approx. 4.45am in the morning and by 5am the room was illuminated. We could have been outside at midday. There were also other problems with the room. We did request to move rooms and were accommodated. Although staff seemed shocked as this is one of the best rooms!!!! The second room was perfect. Once you step outside your room the smell of smoke wafting up from the bar is very noticeable, so this eliminates going for a late drink in the hotel bar if your a non-smoker. The hotel has a designer feel to it, but in our opinion it is not designed for the comfort of a quest, if you want to pose in a "5" star hotel then maybe this is for you. We are seasoned travelled, all over the world, we travel every couple of weeks and this hotel we did not like.

• Standard Twin Room

We were moved about as the room had booked was was unavailable. Although we were given upgrade - we didn't like the room itself as it was too minimal and all rooms lacked tea and coffee making facilities.

The breakfasts and the dinner we had in the rooftop restaurant were excellent. The hotel is very well situated

• Deluxe Double Room

Somehow it was difficult to get proper sleep - the room was big, aircondition was loud and there were a few noisy people walking in the hall and slamming doors during the night. Nevertheless, I assume the hotel is a bit too expensive for such a stay.

Very nice design and great location. The bad was comfortable. The bath was clean. The breakfast was ok.

I found the bathroom very difficult to navigate. It was slippery, especially since the shower stall had no doors, and the floors were always getting splashed--and the shower was poorly designed. You could not avoid getting wet before you set the temperature so I literally froze from the shock of having to turn on the faucet. Given that it is also a spa, I would have expected more than two small hooks in the bathroom. There was nowhere to hang my bathtowel, my bathrobe AND my swimsuit. I loved the Occitane products, but I'd really rather not be afraid that I will kill myself while bathing entirely in granite with a shower that I could not properly control! I also slipped on the wood floors in the bedroom while I was still wearing my socks. This is potentially very dangerous.

The front desk manager helped me arrange a tour of lower Silesia. He found me a driver with a limo for reasonable fee. I am very grateful for that since it really made my trip.

Everything. Only Location was good. How did get 5 star this Hotel.

Interior was good, But When I see outside through window, there was only corridor. Maybe due to cheaper room... Breakfast was...... Worst.

• Reviewed: 11 May 2017

The lights were a bit weak in my room - could use stronger light bulbs as there's only 3 lights for what is quite a big room.

The facilities are excellent and the staff are so friendly and helpful. Their English is also very good. They gave me good recommendations for my time in the city. Toiletries are really high quality and the shower is so good. Room was very modern in design.

• Reviewed: 6 May 2017

Noisy curtains from neigbhour's room woke us, it can be more light in the bathroom

Lovely building, supernice staff and rich breakfast (eggs benedict incl.)

• Deluxe Double Room

Lack of attention to detail (missed items on room service order) lack of privacy in the room, tub didnt work. Curtains in room hard to operate. Lack of value for $$$$

Location was great

• Deluxe Double Room

Staff unfriedly and unhelpful. Room very loud. Loud music, shouting and screaming from other rooms during the whole night. Impossible to sleep. No reaction from the staff. I would never recommend the hotel.

the Hotel maybe have had a good past, but the present is quite different. First of all the locker at the room-door didnt work (did the stuff never check it), then we made a Reservation at the reception for the Hotels Restaurant - which has been never forwarded to the Restaurant. Be prepared on breakfast to pay for "extras", fresh orange juice for example. Furthermore, the spa has only 7 chairs to relax, inside the Sauna is space for Maximum 5 (normal sized) people. At the end, the reception do the invoice in local Currency PLN, but want Euro. Better pay cash in polish Zloty. The Exchange rate by credit Card is more then interesting. - Hotel have no own parking area. If you choose the parking place behind the opera-house, pay by yourself (cash only) there. Otherwise the Hotel takes a additional Charge of 30%. By the way, the street infront of the Hotel is going to a Underground praking. So it is always busy, and before/after opera or concert Events, the traffic is collapsing.

The Location of the Hotel is Close to the town-centre. 15 Minutes walk from Train-Station to the Hotel. From the Hotel to centre just around the Corner and through a very dark pedestrain-tunnel and the you are at the market place.

• Deluxe Double Room

The only bar on the ground floor was a smoking/cigar bar and always with a stale cigarette smell, and the only other place was the atrium but a bit lonely. This is a great pity as it is a beautiful bar with views of the Opera House in front and great for lounging in, but very uncomfortable for non smokers.

Everything was excellent the deluxe room very comfortable. The quilts small for a double bed, but was replaced with two so the problem solved instantly. The Spa excellent too. Its a beautiful hotel mixing the old world with the new. I would go back to the same hotel no questions asked. Easter Brunch was tops and the choice of Easter flowers and decorations very tasteful.

• Deluxe Double Room

Beautiful location across from opera very close to old town market Beautifully restored building Staff very helpful allowed us to check in early and checkup late Has rooftop deck and restaurant

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

• Deluxe Double Room

For a five star hotel at these prices i'm extremely disappointed with the thin walls. Noisy neighbours keeping us awake. Restaurant staff very unprofessional. Smell of smoke in corridors. No concierge at check in time (4pm). No manager on site before 9am.

Close vicinity to city centre and room/laundry service is punctual.

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

the shower/bath design in the bathroom is such that a lot of water leaks outside the bath when having a shower. also there were no coffee/tea facilities in the room.

the room was amazing and with great ceiling heights it felt very grand. the bed was super comfy and bathroom equipped with a Jacuzzi bath. I loved the spa facilities although Jacuzzi was a little too cold being fed from the main swimming pool. The salt room was great for relaxation and so were sauna and steam rooms.

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

Nothing really.

Breakfast was delicious and had a large vatiety. The style of the whole hotel was just very cool and nice, modern, differnt, nice low lighting, very comfy beds. The restaurant/rooms were very spacious.

• Reviewed: 8 March 2017

I loved everything

Staff friendly and helpful. Had a massage with Anita and it was superb. Pillows so soft and comfortable, The ambience of the room excellent. Products in bathroom luxurious

• Reviewed: 2 March 2017

Nothing at all .A coffe machine in the room could have been nice ....

Everything was excellent : Superb design , very friendly staff, beautiful spa - One of the best hotel in Poland for me . I could come back to Wroclaw/Breslau only for this hotel - Exceptionnal !

• Reviewed: 1 March 2017

The pool and spa pool was not heated. Breakfast seemed expensive in comparison to rest of city so didn't try

5 star at a 4 star price. Geniunely the nicest hotel I have stayed in. The spa facilities are of the highest standard I have been in "didn't try any treatments" the room was of a high standard and the bathroom had a spa bath and an open shower. Central location but line of taxis outside the hotel

• Reviewed: 1 March 2017

• Deluxe Double Room

There was a clear sheet of glass between our bedroom and bathroom that we could not cover or frost. Even for couples very much in love, moments of privacy can still be welcome.

The overall experience was excellent. The hotel is modern, original, comfortable and a pleasure to stay in.

• Reviewed: 14 February 2017

Water in swimming pool is to much cool for my standard... i cant stay in Jacuzzi and have a relax because water it was cold... maybe because I'm from Sicily :)

Good Style... 5 stars smell... really nice

• Reviewed: 2 February 2017

Honestly, nothing. This is my favorite hotel.

Seriously sumptuous - I wish every hotel had wooden floors, high ceilings and impeccable service but alas, such is life.

• Reviewed: 25 January 2017

• Deluxe Double Room

The walls are REALLY REALLY thin like paper. So basically you can hear every step and word of your neighbor above and next to you. There was a girl with high heels in the room next to us. We assume she was getting herself ready for the day while walking up and down through her room. We woke up in the morning and couldn't sleep until she left the hotel. Sadly the rooftop is only open during summer. There are only bath robes for woman or children. So all men in the spa look very funny in their super small bath robes. It's an advice to the hotel to add bigger ones so guests surely feel more comfortable on their way to the spa Another con were the 4m curtains. Cause the curtain pole sagged in the middle, it was impossible to close the curtains. The were hanging only in the middle and it was impossible to push them to the outside. Since our room had a glass wall with houses on the directly opposite, we were a little disappointed from these 5 stars. Furthermore they weren't ironed at the lower half which looked pretty messy. But I guess that's the style

The hotel is beautiful from inside and outside! The location is perfect. We like to stay not in the super centre but at the edge of the old town. So you don't feel like living in a bubble cause you see the touristic part as well as the "real" Wrocław. A guarded parking is right next to the hotel which costs between 5-10€ per day (we don't remember exactly). The hotel has only 3 parking lots which were already occupied when we arrived, the receptionist explained to us. The spa invites to relax! There is the pool which is in a very nice environment. It not deep at all which means it's accessible for children too. The jacuzzi changes light under water but isn't really warm. The sauna is good! A salt cave to relax is right next to it. Rooms are big and clean, the bathroom is a dream especially the bath tub. The bed was comfortable. And the elevator is super fast!

• Reviewed: 24 January 2017

A few niggles. Didn't send up an iron & board. Who's complaining about little things like that

Excellent hotel in the heart of the city, beautiful hotel.

• Reviewed: 24 January 2017

• Deluxe Double Room

No rooms available with two beds. The room decor was a bit dark and industrial. The dining room and lounge on the first floor weren't cozy at all and had a strange vampire movie vibe.

We took advantage of a last minute, mid week deal so the price was extra good. Enjoyed the pool and sauna, and massages at the spa which were also on sale. Beautiful bathroom with walk in shower and whirlpool bath. Hotel breakfast was expensive so we ate across the street at "The Dinnette". Great food and affordable for the family. Many awesome and inexpensive eating options in walking distance.

• Reviewed: 13 January 2017

• Standard Apartment (2 Adults)

Nothing to dislike. A really nice place to stay.

Room we had was big and the bed was very comfortable. Very clean with quality bedding. The bathroom very impressive and was really big. Loved the heated floor in the bathroom . Staff very helpful when asked any questions.

• Reviewed: 6 January 2017

• Deluxe Double Room

Mattress is too soft. It actually caused both of us back pain. Gym on a small side

This is an excellent property with a lot of attention to detail, fantastic taste interior design, spacious rooms and bathrooms. Fantastic spa. One of the best hotels I stayed in in Poland. I will be coming back

Browse Hotel Monopol traveller photo gallery