Reviews of Mundo Hostel

#29 of 269 hotels in Kraków

Based on 590 hostel reviews

9.7

• Double Room with Shared Bathroom

There were several teenagers staying while I was there and they were incredibly rude and inconsiderate. This however had nothing to do with the hostel itself.

The staff were lovely. Always happy to help. The location was good. Not a long walk to the Jewish quarter or the old town square

• Bed in Dormitory Room for 6 People with Shared Bathroom

This hostel is amazing!!! Everything was way above average - room and bathroom were super clean, beddings were clean and neat, staff was helpful and nice, the location was perfect - just 10 mins walk from the old town as well as my favourite area Kazimierz. Plus the breakfast was really awesome. On top of some basics like toast, ham and cheese, cucumber and tomato, tea/coffee/milk, staff made different additional dishes every day. I stayed three nights there and I have had pancakes on the first day, fried toast on the second and something I forgot but still delicious on the third day, the quality of the breakfast surprised me and the most amazing thing is it is for free! I will say this is the best hostel I have ever stayed.

• Bed in Dormitory Room for 6 People with Shared Bathroom

The staff were so friendly and really helpful. The beds were very comfortable and the bathrooms were always clean. The location was excellent, I was able to walk everywhere very easily!

• Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

There weren‘t many people in the evening to chill with.

Staff were always very helpful. For the last night we we were even offered a upgrade. For breakfast they prepared something new and special every morning: French Toast, Crêpe, Pancakes with apple,...

Nothing bad in mind

An awesome hostel, clean, modern, nice breakfast (including home made pancakes), friendly and helpful service. One of the best hostels I have visited so far. Near the city center.

• Double Room with Shared Bathroom

The room was quite small. No mirrors inside the room.

Very friendly staff! Super super helpful and kind. The location was incredible! Super easy to walk from there everywhere!

• Bed in Dormitory Room for 6 People with Shared Bathroom

I cannot really find any negative point. The location is perfect, between the old town and Jewish district. The room and bathroom looked very new and kept clean. The breakfast was also great. The staff are very friendly and helpful. I also really liked to stay in the nice balcony in front of the garden.

• Bed in Dormitory Room for 6 People with Shared Bathroom

Just minor - I sent an email twice to ask for direction to the hotel but I didn't receive any respond hence I got somehow lost or tmrather it took me quite a whilw to figure it out as I arrived at night; and I also requested a bottom bed as I frequent the toilet a lot at night.

The location is very close to main bus/train station and very accessible to the old town & Jewish quarter. I love the homemade breakfast, I looked forward to it in the morning. Spacious and clean toilet/shower room

• Bed in Dormitory Room for 6 People with Shared Bathroom

Well, that was my sixth stay in this hostel. You can find my previous reviews here as well. This time it was more like a business trip and my expenses were partially covered, but I'd never thought about staying in the hotel. And I never regret. Wonderful stay as always. I constantly see a little improvements in the hostel, and that's really nice. Highly recommended.

• Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

It was great for me and my daughter. Just what we needed it was a room 2 beds. Very clean. Beds comfortable. Staff very friendly. Breakfast was great too. Pancakes were lovely. Would recommend to my friends.

• Bed in Dormitory Room for 6 People with Shared Bathroom

Its a super nice and cozy hostel. I felt from the very first moment like at home. It has a comfortable common room with kitchen, an awesome terrasse/garden, it's quiet and clean and well located. Close to the historical centre and to the Jewish quarter. Breakfast is done with love and is more than sufficient! Coffee for free during the day. Very friendly staff!

• Bed in Quadruple Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

Sliding door to the bathroom; despite the location in the city center, at the evening the surroundings did not look very safe (painted walls, groups of skinheads or drunkards)

Nice staff, hostel was clean, breakfast included in the price, guests can use a common kitchen with fridge, teapot, coffee and tea, near from the old town and train station

• Double Room with Shared Bathroom

The only thing is that the walls are pretty thin so if you are not a deep sleeper I would recommend a room away from the shared bathroom.

The rooms are beautiful, the decoration is super cool! The bathroom is perfect and the terrace in the patio is just the best spot to rest after a long day. The breakfast is also good. I would come back to this hostel!!

• Double Room with Shared Bathroom

The room was not very clean and it was a long time waiting on arrival. Otherwise everything was fine.

The place is super well located and the staff was all nice. Also great breakfast and lovely garden to enjoy the sun on a sunny day.

• Bed in Quadruple Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

During my 3 nights stay, all personal were very friendly and kind. The location is very convenient, you can walk the old town or the Jewish quarter within 5 minutes, also the central train station is only 10 mins away by walking. The breakfast was really satisfying. Although I checked out at 4 a.m. my breakfast was ready upon my request.

• Twin Room with Private Bathroom

You can hear everything from the room next door.... Rooms are quite small

Good location, the stuff were super nice, clean hostel , nice breakfast - good hostel if you want to make friend and meet people ;)

• Bed in Quadruple Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

It could do with a couple of extra toilets.

Great location. A quick easy walk to both market square and kazimierz. A 15 minute walk or short tram ride to railway station. Friendly, helpful staff. Clean rooms.

• Bed in Dormitory Room for 6 People with Shared Bathroom

The only down side would be the exact location, the aleljncan be a little spooky at times.

Everyone that works at the hostel is beyond helpful! They helped me to book tours and find a restaurant I liked!

• Bed in Quadruple Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

There were some scaffolders outside the building, working on the front wall very very early in the morning (6.30am) and screaming one to another, so It was very annoying. Also, it was a night were people made the check-in late at night and they were noisy. But staff tried to keep them quiet.

Staff was very friendly and helpfull. They speak different languages, on top of Polish and English. Everything was very cleaned. Location is great. Easy to meet people. Good breakfast. Facilities to cook. It has also a big back garden. Worthy for sure!

• Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Our room (Nepal) was right next to a bathroom, and the walls seems to be quite thin, so as soon as someone is in there you are awake from the creaking doors, echoing conversations and showers. We got some earplugs and this pretty much solved the situation. The room is fairly small, didn't bother us too much as we only had small rucksacks for the week, but if you were backpacking across Europe you might struggle with two big bags + people. The bed was not very comfortable, but if I was younger and / or drunker I'm sure I wouldn't have noticed.

The hostel is tucked away behind another building, it's a bit of a funny place to find, but we quite liked it, almost as if it was a secret hostel. The staff were lovely, the breakfast was great, the rooms are quirky and and themed on different countries and most importantly there is a hedgehog in the chill out area! :)

• Double Room with Bathroom

We stayed during the winter season so the rooms were a bit cold even with the heater on max. Not a big deal tho. You can also hear your neighbours talking pretty clear, but luckily for us they weren't too noisy.

Super friendly staff, that cook simple but delicious breakfest for you every morning. Room is small, but has everything you need. Great value for the price. The location is perfect with walking distance to everything in the inner city.

• Double Room with Shared Bathroom

There was a big group of teenagers staying at the same time as us. With a full house, facilities tended to be overcrowded

Staff was great and facilities were very clean. Excellent breakfast :)

• Bed in Quadruple Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

Hostel Mundo is definitely an amazing place to stay when visiting Krakow. The staff are so helpful and so kind. They prepare amazing breakfast (bread, ham, cheese, vegetables, and home-made pancakes) :) I really appreciated my stay!! THANKS :)

Wifi signal was poor.

Breakfast was tasty, room was nice and clean. Towels were missing but receptionist gave us them without any charge. Although it was close to centre, it was quiet place.

• Bed in Dormitory Room for 6 People with Shared Bathroom

Nothing!! Sure. Everything is perfect.I think the best hostel in Europe.

Absolutely good hostel. Staffs are all the time smiling and helpful.The bath room is spotless and private.Specially breakfast is wonderful. Thank you.

• Bed in Dormitory Room for 6 People with Shared Bathroom

The entrance to the hostel could have been a bit more inviting/clearly marked from the outside road.

The breakfast in the morning was fantastic and the staff members were all very friendly!

• Bed in Dormitory Room for 6 People with Shared Bathroom

I don't think I would change anything - it was quiet by hostel standards, but I really liked that. I met some great people, and breakfast first thing is a great way to do that!

The breakfast was so great - the staff are so accommodating as well. We had some trouble with a dorm mate, and the staff approached and asked if I would like to shift - so appreciated! Also massively appreciated the breakfast earlier before a tour, and the comfortable lounge to spend my last couple of days in while really sick with a cold (and the coffee!). Left such a nice impression of Krakow, thank you!

• Bed in Quadruple Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

The Wifi wasn't the best. In the shared room was ok, but in the room (India) it didn't work, it was strange because our room was next the reception. The locker cabinet needs your own locker. We were expecting also a hairdrier but there wasn't.

The room was really cosy and super clean! The bathroom was shared, but there are more than one in the hostel so not a problem. The breakfast is awesome!! We didn't expect that! The staff is super friendly and always helpful with everything.

• Bed in Quadruple Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

hmmm nothing really... maybe no nearby convenience store so if you need something, buy it as you returnback to the hostel

it’s a homey hostel! staff will prepare you a real good breakfast! clean toilets and rooms... big comfy beds... located in a quiet street a good walking distance from the old town centre

• Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

nothing! Everything was great!

the hostel is one of the best hostels I have ever visited. When we arrived in the office they offered us tea and we could already have breakfast. The breakfast is very good with freshly self-made pancakes! The hostel is very clean and its location is perfect. We had a room for two people and it was already ready when we arrived at 09:00 even though the check in was at 14:00.

• Bed in Dormitory Room for 6 People with Shared Bathroom

A couple (who had just met) booked a room at 2am, I was trying to sleep and they were very drunk and loud, they proceded to try to have sex in the room despite other people sleeping there, I complained and they couldn’t do anything but tell them to stop. I was shocked that they were allowed to go to our room at that time! It was a one night stand which was completely inappropriate especially in a room where other people are sleeping!

The pancakes in the morning were wonderful!

• Twin Room with Private Bathroom

I've stayed in mundo several times and always get a really friendly, warm welcome. The hostel is as beautifully decorated, clean and comfortable as it always has been. It's like a hotel but cooler, friendlier and more sociable.

• Bed in Quadruple Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

The hostel is really nice and has everything you may need. The room was comfortable and clean enough and the staff spoke a perfect English. They were really useful giving us information and advices. The common bathroom was nice and super clean. Great quality/price ratio, the free breakfast was among the best ones we have ever had in a hostel.

• Double Room with Shared Bathroom

People walking round topless or in just their pants! mainly men,obviously they felt comfortable with that and it was in the communal bathroom areas.. bit of a shock but we were sharing facilities.. just a heads up of what to expect! breakfast table only seats 6 so at peak times there is a little wait and people stand over you ready to swoop into your seat (which they did when I moved to use the toaster..)

Staff were so friendly and helpful, room was clean and cosy,quiet location nearby to everything. Breakfast was substantial,Shared facilities were immaculate. Towels cost 8zl extra but were worth it to save on bag space..Stayed in Nepal room which was super cute. 😊 price was amazing for the stay.. well recommended!

• Double Room with Shared Bathroom

we got Hawaii room, it was nice and clean, just right next to the common bathroom, which made it sound like at the ocean :) bit disturbing

very clean, nice enviroment, nice staff

• Bed in Dormitory Room for 6 People with Shared Bathroom

The beds were comfy, the food was good. The staff was excellent and very helpful especially Alex. The crowd was great and the common room is an excellent place to interact with some amazing people. The rooms were a little cold though and could use a little extra heating. But otherwise, overall a fantastic experience.

• Bed in Dormitory Room for 6 People with Shared Bathroom

Not a particularly social hostel

I really enjoyed staying at this hostel. Besides the comfortable beds, the whole hostel was lovely. Everything was clean and it had modern facilities. The balcony was especially fantastic to enjoy. Breakfast was pretty tasty too. Got some great sleep at this hostel :) If I return to Krakow, I will definitely stay here again.

• Bed in Dormitory Room for 6 People with Shared Bathroom

a group of 6 of us stayed at mundo hostel in a 6-bed dormitory with shared bathroom in room kenya. it was amazing , rooms are neat and clean. location is perfect and everything in close vicinity especially the old town which is a 10 min walk away. the bathrooms were neat and clean too. two shower rooms, 1 toilet and two large wash sinks. the best part was the early morning breakfast prepared by sebastian who also recieved us when we reached. enjoyed our stay ! would give 10/10 to the property.

• Bed in Quadruple Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

No towels, no shampoo or shower soap. But these things you can bring or get them in stores.

Really clean bathrooms and practical bunkbeds. The breakfast was good and the kitchen well equipped. The location was convenient.

• Double Room with Bathroom

No bath mat. The placement of breakfast foods could be better, as it was a bit uneasy to access the food when it's busy time, but it's not a big deal.

The staff are friendly and helpful. The included breakfast was basic but adequate.

• Double Room with Bathroom

Overall the place was very nice (specially the breakfast!). It is well localised, with jewish quarter and centre at walking distance. Keep in mind that is a youth hostel and it might get be a bit noisy. Towels are not available (available upon payment of small fee).

• Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Beds were comfortable . Room was clean. Staff super helpful. Other travelers were very outgoing. The breakfast was more than ample w delicious homemade pancakes . It surpassed our expectation.

• Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Our room was next to the showers so a bit noisy with the water pipes in the morning.

Lovely staff who were extremely helpful, quiet location a short walk from the town. Rooms very characterful and a great breakfast every day. Comfortable and clean.

• Double Room with Bathroom

Having to give the key in every time we went out but not a big deal at all.

Great private room with bath room. Excellent staff good English very knowlagable about thier city too. Ample cheap parking just outside got there on a Friday night so was free until Monday, awesome!!

• Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Could have a bit more variety for breakfast (no cold drink) but it was ok nonetheless

Good wi-fi throughout the building, kind and helpful staff, clean and modern common bathroom

• Bed in Quadruple Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

Matrass was quite hard. Pillows too soft (but that's a matter of taste) Shower heads could be a lot better. Shower spray wasn't very big or comfortable. If I were the owner I'd get a couple of new ones for a few zloty. Won't cost too much for a big improvement. Room could be darker. Curtains were not wide enough to cover the entire window and let through a lot of light. Just some minor things, overall had a great experience.

Very good hostel. The friendliest and most helpful staff you'll find. They gladly take the time to tell you all the hotspots in Krakow and also translate anything, if you have any difficulty understanding a Polish website or whatever. Great location. In a quiet street very close to the old town, 5 min from the castle, about 10 min to the Jewish quarters, and a 15 minute walk away from the central train station. Can't be better. Toilets and showers were cleaned very regularly. No nasty smells, dirty toilets etc.. you get in some hostels. Kitchen with all the cutlery you could need, also very clean. Nice breakfast included with bread, milk, coffee and tea, marmalade, cheese, scrambled eggs, pancakes, etc.. Also the breakfast is a good chance to meet up with other travelers. Awesome outside porch/garden, where you can have a drink and talk. Relaxed atmosphere, with a nice selection of music being played by the receptionists. Thanks, Mundo! Would recommend your hostel to anyone.

• Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Wifi was good in kitchen and living area, but didnt work in rooms across the stairs (russia and i think india).

Friendly and helpfull staff, nice breakfast. Even when we did an excursion that started at 6:00 in the morning(!) or when we had to leave at 7:00, we got breakfast. Thx! Travelguides in a lot of languagues available.

• Bed in Quadruple Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

One night there was no water supply for many hours, it was an issue in the whole street, other than that my staying was perfect

Really nice place and concept, i loved the garden and reception, and the room and beds where very confortable and stable, loved it

• Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Breakfast is served at one 6-person table which is far too small for all the people. We waited for half an hour until everyone else was done.

Extremely clean showers!

• Double Room with Bathroom

Bathroom tap was dripping continuously (not really a problem, just mentioning it so they can fix it)

Location is fantastic. Staff were lovely and helpful. Facilities were good.

Nothing!!

What a wonderful gem in Krakow! The staff were very sweet and accomodating, and the hostel provides a very relaxing, homey atmosphere. Yummy breakfast and cool patio make this a hostel I will certainly visit again in the future.

• Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

The staff were very friendly and extremely helpful. They helped to organise tours for us in advance and were so obliging in answering any questions or queries we had. The hostel itself was lovely. We stayed in the China room which was perfect. The bathrooms were clean and modern. The breakfast was great.

• Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Little bit noisy at night but that was just other guests on corridor

Spotlessly clean, great location. Friendly chatty staff . Facilities were good. Would recommend!

• Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Nothing, just a little detail, It's not a bad thing, just don't have juice at breakfast, It would be nice if you had, I'm allergic to milk, and I do not drink coffee or tea in the morning, so this is the only thing, but i buy an use, because the breakfast for an hostel and free is amazing, the best...

Nice location, 10m walking to the Old Town, in quiet patio and street! The hostel have renovations, so is like is new! I stay in a private room, so was nice to rest. The best breakfast in a hostel (and free), nice bread, ham, cheese, butter, eggs (ask for it), pancakes or crepes (they chance), tomato, cucumber, fruit (not every day), coffee, tea (these two are free al day) and milk, don´t have juice. Clean bathrooms, white nice showers (lots of space), and very nice living room (where is the reception), nice balcony.

• Bed in Quadruple Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

Heavier curtains in some of the dorms would be nice as it gets a bit bright in the morning.

Very comfortable hostel, enough for an extended stay. Fairly spacious dorms with sturdy, comfortable bunk beds, good bathroom and shower facilities, high quality breakfast, and friendly staff. Situated in a quiet area but still close to the town square, the castle, and the restaurants of the old Jewish quarter.

• Bed in Dormitory Room for 6 People with Shared Bathroom

There was no blackout option for the windows, eg blinds or thick curtains

The breakfast and even though it had the nice vibes of a hostel, it didn't have the negative aspects of it, especially if you can book a non dorm room

• Bed in Quadruple Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

Weak wifi in the room, even in the lobby it's still not fast enough

Good location, walk distance to train station and bus station. Very friendly and helpful staff, the breakfast is really good! The bed is comfy, and the top bunk won't move with the bottom buck move. Good taste with the decoration, nice little yard!

• Bed in Quadruple Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

Friendly staff that are very helpful and ready with tips on places to check out, tours to book. Lovely little back patio area that is shaded and private - nice spot to have a peaceful breakfast in the morning. Comfortable and clean rooms with big storage places.

• Double Room with Shared Bathroom

The stuff is very friendly and helpful. The location is just perfect to visit the old City and the jewish quartier. The breakfast is everything you need. The apple pancakes were delicious!

• Bed in Quadruple Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

Lovely quiet hostel with nice people working and staying there. I just felt at home really. The beds were very good for a hostel- solid so when the bottom bunk person moved around I couldn't tell on the top. I'll use it again when I return to Krakow.

• Double Room with Bathroom

Paying for towels. We were unprepared for that, but I guess it happens.

Staff was extremely welcoming, provided local food/sights advice, tour booking and backpack storage. We were even allowed to use the toilet after check out. The room was comfortable and very well decorated. Common room's balcony was a piece of heaven. We wish we could have stayed here longer : ) Breakfast was really delicious.

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

Can't think of any!

Location of the hostel was good, 15min walk to the bus and railway stations, 5-10mins to the old town. Staff was extremely helpful and friendly, gave instructions on transport and tours. Breakfast was excellent, great variety of breads, cheeses and hams, strawberries and a different homemade dish every morning (french toasts, crepes). Hostel was also very well kept and clean!

• Double Room with Shared Bathroom

The first night was a little bit noisy.

Really clean Hostel. The hostel is situated really close to the old town and the jewish area. Basic breakfast but really good!

• Reviewed: 18 May 2017

• Double Room with Shared Bathroom

Lovingly decorated with all up to date accommodations. Better than many hotels. Excellent location between Wawa Hill and Old Town. Each room is tactfully decorated according to a geographic location (ours was Tibet, next door was USA). Inexpensive. Breakfast was excellent with homemade crepes and jam plus much more. The staff went out of it's ways to be helpful and informative. All spoke English.

• Reviewed: 14 May 2017

• Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

My room was next to the bathroom and the walls are really thin so always got the noise from the shower.

Really friendly staff, located just out of the old town so in a quiet area, rooms are themed...really nice touch. Bathrooms were clean. Nice relaxed place and probably not the place if you want to party. Great breakfast

• Reviewed: 4 May 2017

• Bed in Dormitory Room for 6 People with Shared Bathroom

I didnt like that there is only one toilet per floor. Hostel was full so toilet was almost always taken. Also the door is a sliding one and it doesnt close fully so you can hear what's going on in the bathroom from your room. Otherwise, everything was fine.

Hostel staff is very friendly and helpful. Location is very close to the city center, supermarket is around the corner. There is a kitchen and common area in the hostel with a nice terrace outdoors. Rooms are very clean as well as common facilities. Overall, recommend.

• Reviewed: 21 April 2017

• Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Everything was amazing. I can't think of one area to improve.

Each room was decorated with the theme. for a country. Hallways were light and airy. The bathroom tile was beautiful; the sinks, the showers. Well designed and exquisite decor. Breakfast was delicious and the table set to a tee. Dining area/ living room/ reception was cozy, friendly and welcoming. Staff was extra helpful and polite.

• Bed in Dormitory Room for 6 People with Shared Bathroom

Perhaps only thing I would recommend is expanding the seating area so that more people can sit as it is quite small for how many people are in the hostel.

I was told the hostel was recently renovated. Truly surpassed my expectations. The staff were supper friendly and attentive, breakfast was rich and varied every morning, the bed very comfortable, the location very convenient. Truly a gem of a place. And to add, for me, the cherry on top was the pancakes on my last day. Don't know how often that happens, but loved it !

• Reviewed: 13 April 2017

• Bed in Quadruple Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

Lockers were small and very hard to access. Not enough bathrooms when hostel is full, and quite far from rooms (including through lobby?!). Staff were very nice, but gave completely wrong information about getting to Katowice airport.

The rooms were very stylishly decorated. Bunk beds generously sized and comfortable. Breakfast was fresh and excellent.

• Reviewed: 28 February 2017

The only thing that slightly inconvenienced me was paying 8 Zloty for a towel.

The breakfast was amazing, the staff was so helpful, and it was the cleanest hostel I've ever stayed in. Even the linens were felt "safe"!

• Reviewed: 19 November 2016

• Bed in Quadruple Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

The dining area is quite small if you cannot really sit outside because of the bad/cold weather, so it gets really crowded around the kitchen table during breakfast.

Due to group booking I was upgraded from the dorm to private room, which was awesome. Also, the breakfast in the morning was very nice (freshly prepared pancakes, yay!)! Stayed for one night only, but overall experience was very good. Clean facilities, friendly staff, good location just next to Wawel castle.

• Reviewed: 17 October 2016

• Double Room with Shared Bathroom

We had a very early checkout but they still offered to make us some breakfast. Great, right?! But when we went to eat they told us "oh, sorry, we don't have any food, so no breakfast for you". What!! Not what you want to hear as a starving morning zombie. If they had told us that the day before we could have organized something ourselves. Very poor experience

Funny & mainly helpful staff, great location

• Reviewed: 15 October 2016

• Bed in Quadruple Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

My only complaint is that the common area is fairly small and located next to the reception desk, so I never really felt comfortable hanging out there.

A charming hostel just a short walk from Krakow's beautiful old town district. The hostel entrance is located in the courtyard garden of a residential building, which just adds to it's charm. The staff were very friendly. I had missed my train and arrived late, so they upgraded me to a private room for the same price. There is a free breakfast buffet in the mornings.

• Reviewed: 14 October 2016

• Bed in Dormitory Room for 6 People with Shared Bathroom

The best hostel ever! It was my fifth time in Mundo, and I definitely will stay there again. Great people. Clean and comfortable. Tasty breakfast. Stable and fast wi-fi.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2016

• Double Room with Bathroom

The only thing I have to mention is the fact that our room (France) had a very weak wifi signal - that is definitely one of the things they should improve.

The staff was super professional, friendly and available. They even offered to prepare breakfast at 4am so that we can eat sth before going to the airport. Great location (10 min walking to the main square), super clean and comfortable.

Browse Mundo Hostel traveller photo gallery