Reviews of Novotel Warszawa Centrum 4 stars

Marszałkowska 94/98, Sródmiescie, 00-510 Warsaw, Poland

#81 of 217 hotels in Warsaw

• Reviewed: 18 October 2018

Standard does not meet the price.

I arrived on a Saturday and even though I asked for a quiet room I could clearly here the club which was located downstairs. Originally I also asked for breakfast for both days of my stay but after the first I have cancelled the second one as breakfast was not worth the value. The mattress in the room wasnt very comfortable - felt very soft. Bottled water provided in the room was smelly. Plus for them for being environmentally friendly and refill water but perhaps change the bottles more often or use fresh water.

The main reason for choosing Novotel was its location and the fact that it was less pricey than Marriott. Also I got a deal, a double room in the price of a single.

Excellent choice!
    • Standard Double Room with Sofa

Our stay at Novotel was excellent! We stayed at the 31st floor at the view was breathtaking! The breakfast was full of options and for vegan as well! The location is really good!

Wonderful stay

Naima wonderful, she's help to me a lot thank you for her ! The hotel is in the center you can do everything by walk and i love the view on the Palais of culture

• Reviewed: 17 October 2018

Very relaxing and worth the money we spent

Nothing specific, everything was great. Just a little not about minibar: it was empty. Even if we do not use it very often, I think it's a little bit sad leaving it empty.

Location is very good. The rooms are very comfortable and the elevators are very fast. We was at 15 floor, and we were at the right floor in a jiff. The wellness are is also very nice and the view, at 31 floor, is amazing.

• Reviewed: 7 October 2018

Fantastic location.
    • Executive Double Room

The mattress seems if they droa hufeprock and now has a dent. The cleaning left garbage for 2 days. And the towels could be upgraded from motel status. Finally check-in took a while as there were 10 people waiting and only 1 counter open. It was år 19:30

Fantastic location. Spacious rooms.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2018

Location is good
    • Standard Double Room with Sofa

Someone working in the hotel got in my room in the morning for no reason and scared us. The printer couldn't be used and some of workers didn't even come and check. So unfriendly.

Location is good

• Reviewed: 4 October 2018

Came to Warsaw to visit museums they were closed. Wasted money staying in hotel.
    • Standard Twin Room

Bedroom was cold Toilet too cramped Food very expensive and small portions Breakfast was not included in price of room Cost of breakfast too expensive Sauna dissapointing Staff not very helpful

Beds comfy and bigger than single Quiet even though traffic busy outside Good location

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

Modern, comfortable hotel in the centre of Warsaw

Comfortable, clean room and bathroom, nice and helpful staff, always very nice, rich breakfast. Close to Warszawa Centralna railway station with a shuttle service for Okecie Chopin Airport. Very good tram, bus and metro connections /100-200m/

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

Overpriced, noisy at night hotel with rude staff and awful breakfast.
    • Standard Twin Room

Location is normal though. It is near to almost everything.

Rude Staff at welcoming. Several times asked to send an invoice by email, got nothing. Overall will not recommend to anyone. You can get a pretty decent apartment for half of that price.

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

I would like to thank Ms.

The breakfast is very limited. There is known eggs station & Arabic food

I would like to thank Ms. Munira, she is professional, friendly & helpful.

• Reviewed: 28 September 2018

The location was great, Next time I will try yo find another hotel near by.
    • Standard Twin Room

It is very big and crowded hotel. One of us doesn't use an elevator (he is claustrophobic), If you cant use the elevator - you need to find the bell boy, so he will open the door to the up stairs, uncomfortable way to go to the room. The rooms were old and used. there was always Que at the reception. The key to the room stopped working, I needed to wait 20 mint in the middle of the night to recover it.

The hotel in a very central place of Warsaw, we got the rooms at 11:00 The hotel is very functional. very easy to checkout.

Good location and comfortable stay at a reasonable cost

Bath had a leaking drain, wish there had been bacon with the cooked breakfast, which was otherwise excellent, more staff on the check out

Excellent location with comfortable rooms and reasonable cost

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Bed was very comfy and the facilities at the hotel excellent.
    • Standard Twin Room

Lifts would not work and out was diverted out of the building. As it happened I could have been diverted by a different and easier route. I’m not the best on my legs!!!

Bed was very comfy and the facilities at the hotel excellent.

The location was amazing;
    • Standard Twin Room

There was a club nearby and you could hear music until 5:00 am on both Friday and Saturday night.

The location was amazing; so close to the city center and the central train station. The room was spacious.

Good place, would recomend

The window broke down after i opened it. I was not able to close it after that.

The hotel looks very very high end, even tough it is not that expensive. A very good car parking location at the city center. Great view of the city from the window in the upper floors.

Location is perfect.
    • Standard Twin Room

We've been waken up by the cleaner knocking on our door already at 8 am. Extra charge for parking

Location is perfect. Rooms are basic and clean, beds were very comfortable.

Quick Poland stay

Small and basic room, felt corporate and impersonal. The lifts can get jammed with hoardes of other guests as the hotel is massive. we were on one of the upper floors which would be recommended. not many good restaurants around the area, but within walking distance slightly further off.

The location was good for us visiting friends, we were advised to book here as others were also staying here. The location is central for many tourist sights, museums etc. Toiletries were decent for the hotel price. Proper coffee appreciated in the room.

Excellent location.

Excellent location. Lovely big room on the 16 floor with great views. Bed was comfortable. Staff were fantastic, friendly and helpful. Delicious food and drinks. Can highly recommended a stay !!

Very well-located hotel that's comfortable but getting a bit frayed round the edges
    • Standard Double Room with Sofa

- The hotel itself is showing its age, with little signs everywhere on our floor (the 23rd) that it needs a serious makeover. - In our room (2330) there were marks, stains, cracks and chips everywhere you looked when you focused on such things. - Cocktails in the bar are much the same price as in 'proper' bars in the city (i.e. about €10 or 40 zł a pop) but aren't nearly as good.

+ Excellent location within easy walking distance of either Warszawa Centralna or Śródmieście railway stations (if you train it in from the airport) and right on a busy tram interchange that will take you just about everywhere in the city you want to go. The metro is just across the street as well. + Great views of the city from the higher floors. + Friendly and helpful ground-floor staff, including the porters, who offer a left-luggage service free of charge. + Our room (2330) was clean, comfortable and had everything we needed - including a functioning, easy-to-use safe; a minibar that was actually cold; decent storage space; extra pillows; and, as a bonus, an actual bath! + Very comfortable bed. + Good value given the location and what's included in the price. + Excellent breakfast, albeit with restaurant staff ranging from smiling and helpful to keep-out-of-my-way glaring and/or dour.

No way to stop to check in and unload your luggage, parking far away

This hotel has absolutely no place to stop your car and unload your luggage to check in, in spite of the fact they have a huge empty space at the back where the odd tour bus stops. I arrived in pouring rain late Saturday after a very long drive from southern Poland. I circled the property 3 times, no place to stop, no sight of any parking, although I only booked hotels with parking. Finally I parked illegally, run in from half a block away (I am a senior) and was told at the reception parking was across the street half a block away. But was told I can come through the back area, press a button and say I am just unloading luggage. One more circle around the hotel, was told this was not a parking, I was not allowed in, eventually I was let in. The moment I stopped in front of the hotel, I was harassed by security who insisted I had no right to be there, what is my room number and so on. Eventually I managed to check in with the security guard following me into the lobby and continuing to stare me down, as if I was some kind of criminal he has to keep an eye on. Small suggestion, if your parking is across the street and half a block away, you have all this empty property at the back sitting empty. Why not use it to allow paying customers with reservations to check in and unload their luggage and not ruin the first impression and the overall stay in your otherwise satisfactory hotel.

The restaurant and the Polish dish zurek :-), the room on high floor.

Location is great
    • Standard Twin Room

The only problem was the parking , which is across the street in a multi store public parking . So i kept on circling the Hotel for 3 or 4 times , and there was no staff outside any of the doors to ask. So i had to leave teh car in the street , go inside and ask , and then the lady there explained to me that i have to park in the parking across the street as the Hotel have no parking !

Location is great

Employees are nice and cordial.
    • Standard Twin Room

Long waiting for checking in and out. Hard to find clean tables at the restaurant for having breakfast.

Employees are nice and cordial. The fitness is small but does the job.

Great location, reasonable price, good breakfast, adequate rooms.

The rooms and bathrooms were small. The beds were a bit hard. We stayed there twice.

Breakfast was good: Liked the hard boiled eggs, fruit and vegetable choices, coffees and tea, and breads. The location of the hotel was close to the train station, the National Museum of Art and the restaurant section of Warsaw. It was a short taxi ride to Old Town and the Museum of the History of the Polish Jews. The concierge was helpful in reserving a Chopin concert and in reserving a taxi.

Best Location!
    • Standard Twin Room

Very busy hotel where early check-in (at least an 01 hour early)is not possible. If you do not show up at front desk every 30 minutes, you will be forgotten, since staff are quiet busy and followup is very minimum. The in-room carpets found dated. In room slippers are available upon request. I would recommend you to chose upper floors, since I was unable to have a good night sleep in the 7th floor. (due underground trains). Staff offered 15th floor for the next two nights, which i greatly appreciated. Air conditioner quality was very poor where I ended up having dry bleeding nose in the morning.

The Hotel located at the center of the city. Next to subway as well as restaurants and shopping complexes. This was the main reason for me to chose the property. Friendly staff, trying their best to take care of their guests. Good breakfast serves at the hotel. However the presentation of hot egg meals and waffles were not up to standards.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

• Standard Twin Room

Indicate currency you'd like to make payments in, otherwise you will automatically be charged in polish currency.

Great location. near train station and major shopping. Hotel is also near public transportation and close to olde town. Good hotel bar as well.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

I do not recommend it.

Bad customer service, it took a week to answer an email about a jacket that I forgot in my room and after a week they answered me that they did not find it. I'm sure I stayed there. I'm not coming back!

I do not recommend it.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Great Place, super central location, in particular for train...
    • Standard Twin Room

I booked the "great breakfast" but during the weekends, the breakfast is far from being great. On weekdays, breakfast is fantastic, you boil your eggs as you like it, or tell the cook how to prepare your fright eggs. Good quality products, local cheese, ham and salami. On weekends, you don't see that "great breakfast". Better save the money and have breakfast outside. I'm always in Novotel if I'm in Warsaw, really like the place.

Great Place, super central location, in particular for train travellers (close to the main station, 5 minutes walk)

Meh.
    • Standard Double Room with Sofa

Wifi is terrible, barely usable to watch youtube. The rooms seem to be stuck in 1996. If you are on the east side of the hotel, you should know that there is a very loud night club right next to the hotel. The "sauna" that the hotel advertises is one of those microwave contraptions. Service is cordial but quite frigid, and shows absolutely no flexibility ("Late checkout? Yes, 100 zloty. No, we need the room: so if you want late checkout, it's 100 zloty.") You can find better for whatever price they're charging.

The rooms are relatively large, and seem to have a sofa bed.

Waited waaay too long to check in. There was a huge number of people, but one or two people working on checking them in. Other people were in the back office but did not come to make the process faster. That was very poor point.

I have booked Executive rooms to be able to work and rest...
    • Executive Double Room

I have booked Executive rooms to be able to work and rest during the day. Unfortunately for the whole duration of my stay hotel was conducting extensive construction works which basically make any participation in meeting and conferences impossible. The level of noise in the room was unacceptable. The staff did noting about it and was claiming that the construction was happening on 25 floor when I was every day passing 2 workers from Ukraine on my 31 level. In addition the breakfast was very disappointed, food selection was moderate, but the staff and especially tables were very dirty, staff was not able to clean and prepare them. I strongly do not recommend this hotel.

Location is really good: many famous locations are in less...

Breakfast was not included into my room price. They asked 70 Pln per person for our breakfasts (140 for two). Given we had much better breakfast in a nearby restaurants for less than 100 Pln or a dinner with some drinks for approx. 130 Pln in top places recommended by TripAdvisor, 70 Pln for a breakfast in Novotel seems to be overpriced. This is big hotel, so the reception is always loaded.

Location is really good: many famous locations are in less than a mile of walk; subway and tram stations are just nearby the hotel. Pretty good view from the highest floors: it will be either the view on the Palace of Culture and Science or on the PGE National stadium.

Central location; excellent premises

Central location, large property with excellent facilities. Appeared to be a lot of student groups staying when we were there this week; however, everything was flowing well. Good place to eat on the lobby floor. Breakfast cart is put out early.

highly recomended
    • Standard Twin Room

location perfect.excelent location.metro trams buses taxi airport transport outside door. staff wonderful.clean modern rooms with excelent views 10 out of10 will stay here again.

Good
    • Standard Twin Room

Breakfast is way to expensive 70 Z per person... Part of the hotel is under renovation and there was too much noise during Friday noon time. I called the reception and the manager said there is nothing to do about it, 3 hours of outrages noise.

Good Location

Brand is Big but Novotel does not meet it's expectations...
    • Standard Twin Room

Brand is Big but Novotel does not meet it's expectations to be a 4 star. It's very basic room, nothing special and brought a feeling that booking a place in bnb is better and worth for the money spent. Location and staff are excellent. I prefer to stay in bnb next time which costs me half the money and can enjoy other facilities that I don't find in this narrow room.

It was realy good place to stay

Breakfast was not included in deal, price for breakfast overpriced, some food was not fresh. There are many places near the hotel where you can have a healthy breakfast for good price. You can find in tripadvisor site.

Coffee machine, nice city view, good place to stay, staff, location

Comfortable, central, convenient
    • Standard Double Room with Sofa

Breakfast is very expensive (if you pay for it separately). Instructions for the safe were not easy to follow. We really struggled to get the lights to work when we arrived - no explanation given.

Everything you would expect of a large hotel, though lacking in 'personality'. Central and very easy for public transport. Clean, fairly quiet (most of the time).

Great for short and long term business trips.
    • Standard Double Room with Sofa

Hotel offers only hotel shuttles. No alternative taxi is offered by the hotel.

Staff was very helpful and kind. Location is great. Breakfast is great. WiFi works properly!

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Perogi capital of the world
    • Standard Double Room with Sofa

a little bit of traffic noise, but we slept through that.

Great breakfast with a waffle machine and an 11th floor room with an amazing view of the Palace of Culture and Science. Always clean.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Very comfortable with everything you could possibly want.
    • Standard Double Room with Sofa

The breakfast struck us as too expensive so we went elsewhere including the hotel bar.

Very comfortable with everything you could possibly want. The location was perfect - very central. We used public transport a lot and both tram and metro were very close.

Problem was not solved and staff was not helpful

I had a problem with the shower ( it was getting flooded due to the fact that the water wasnt gettinf down the drain fast enough) but the staff i talked to at the reception wasnt helpful. I was told to wait until the next day afternoon if any other room became available or wait for the plumber. Being there only for two days, i wasnt prepared to get into the process of waiting for the problem to be fixed and i asked for another room. The employee at the reception offered to give me a lower value room (downgrade) , and i was not convinced that a an upgrade was not available. In any case when i asked him to ensure that the next day when a room would become available it would be given to me he simply told me that he couldnt ensure that and i should be back at the hotel at 12 pm to wait to change a room. As you can understand that would waste a lot of my 2 day stay, going to the city and coming back to change rooms. The staff at the reception was not very polite when i explained to him the situation, with the attidute of , ok this happened, i cant do anything else to help.

Close to the station.

Staff was rude when I checked in. Parking is not connected directly, so hotel should keep the parking space in front of the entrance to drop baggage, but space was occupied by taxi.

Close to the station. Good breakfast. Cleanness.

The room view is excellent.
    • Standard Double Room with Sofa

They told us our room got upgraded, but in reality it seemed it was downgraded. The breakfast is very very expensive and not well organised - there are no explanations how to order food not on the buffet and some staff are slow and not very polite. Plus, they charge you immediately for all days, and it's later difficult to have those charges canceled. Check-out process is a bit painful - our receptionist seemed confused and had to go back and forth with his colleagues to give us information. Plus the attitude was far from good for a tourism worker - lots of 'not my problem', 'I don't know' in a loud tone, condescending and cold approach, not very polite, etc. The bathroom floor has no water drain, and the shower has no barrier (it's a walk-in shower), so water gets onto the floor and stays there even if you use the shower for just a few minutes. Must be fixed!

The room view is excellent. The bed was comfortable and the room was very clean. Nice touch with free water and a coffee machine. The hotel has an ironing room which is well equipped and air-conditioned.

Nice hotel in excellent location for a great price
    • Standard Single Room

This hotel is, arguably, in the best location - close to the main train station, at a major tram/bus route (the stops are literally steps from the hotel), walking distance to many cafes, restaurants, and landmarks. And you can't beat the view. The staff are friendly and helpful. For example, I was able to check in earlier, which made a huge difference to me after a long travel. The room (with twin bed) was a very good size, comfortable, and sparkling clean. It was a pleasure to stay at this hotel.

Clean, comfy room
    • Standard Double Room with Sofa

Staff not friendly at the front desk. Not a great customer service skills. Restaurant for breakfast crowded and not kept clean. Coffee was awful. Bar very nice, great staff.

Clean, comfy room

Worse staff ever! Avoid it if you can.
    • Standard Double Room with Sofa

The staff don’t speak English and is also untrained. They even charged more money even so we had the reservation on booking and then they blamed the system. Worse part about the hotel is the staff.

Terrible , never again

Sauna was not working despite being advertised on the website Breakfast was really bad Large organised group of tourist was staying there with huge noise everywhere and all the facility over crowded including breakfast restaurant

• Standard Twin Room

Very complicated internet connection procedure. Only a receptionist knew the procedure. Every evening you had to stand in line at the reception desk so the receptionist can connect you to the internet !

Room met all our expectations, lovely city view

We were directed to the downstairs breakfast room, would have preferred the upstairs/ground floor room as no stairs to negotiate that way. (We we’re not part of a tour!)

Room met all our expectations, lovely city view

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Overall good but noisy

Noise from the busy street, even on the 17th floor. Very poor electrical outlet placement (difficult to use adapters and none anywhere near bed or bathroom)

Excellent location (near train station, public transit). Friendly staff, spoke excellent English.

bar area for meeting customers, comfy bed
    • Standard Twin Room

check in, very long long Que and no apparent order who was being served next. The shower temperature varied from a nice heat to boiling hot.

bar area for meeting customers, comfy bed

Formerly favorite hotel in Warsaw
    • Standard Double Room with Sofa

General staff attitude of apologetic unhelpful ness. Their attitude “sorry” and I had to work hard to resolve problem. First three registration clerks could not find package sent ahead, finally after I located receipt registration manager had no problem immediately finding it. Was on my reservation notes all the time.

Location, facilities.

Located in the centre of Warsaw
    • Standard Double Room with Sofa

Beds very uncomfortable. There are 2 breakfast areas.... if you are sent to eat in the lower floor area be prepared that there is a lot less of choice of foods than the main area.

Located in the centre of Warsaw

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

I have been made to pay twice the amount of the booking

The hotel charged me twice the price of reservation. They blocked the value of the booking from my account, although it was mentioned the payment will be made at the property. At check out, they asked for payment, but I didn't have any more money in the account, because of the blocked amount. I spent half of hour with their reception personel to understand why I should be charged twice, almost missed my flight. After 4 days from checkout, I still have the amount blocked and the payment made at checkout, so I was charged twice for the booking.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Hotel highly recommended and worth every penny!

Everything was great

Excellent location. A few minutes walk to the Old City on the one hand, and a few minutes walk to the Palace of Culture and Science and the mall on the other. In addition, just below the hotel there is a metro station, and next to it is the main railway station. The hotel itself is excellent, clean, comfortable, spacious and luxurious. There is no need for anything else

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Good hotel, good location, good price.
    • Standard Double Room with Sofa

We had to wait a very long time to pick up our luggage. The person was "not available" .... Fortunately, we had time.

good location, not far from old town, even walking distance or very easy with tram (nr. 4) / metro.

• Standard Double Room with Sofa

The is not accurate about the reservation i ordered double bed and the hotel approved it in mail but they gave me room with one single bed, they said that they don’t have that type of room available at the moment. The hotel suddenly found room available after i spoke with manger he gave me “nice room with nice view “ but all the window glass was broken.

Great location. Good staff at the hotel. Excellent breakfast. Good value.

Consistant comfort and value
    • Standard Double Room with Sofa

Slight irritation: plug socket upside down so kettle can only be used on the floor!?

Everything. Great staff, place, food, bar, location. Third time staying there and will return!

Great, helpful staff at the front desk.
    • Standard Double Room with Sofa

Great, helpful staff at the front desk. I stayed at 26th floor and the view was amazing. Room overall clean, comfortable. Enjoyed my stay there and would recommend it to everyone. Walking distance to Warszawa Centralna.

Location- close to the train station.
    • Standard Double Room with Sofa

Rather cold welcome at the reception desk. Bath towels had holes in them. One of the staff members entered our room in the early morning hours. (8am)

Location- close to the train station. Short drive away from the airport. Nice view of the city.

Upgraded to executive rooms for free because I requested two...

Upgraded to executive rooms for free because I requested two adjacent rooms for the family and the only available rooms were executives. We were also offered a discounted price for breakfast, kids below 14 were free.

We highly recommend this location for both business and leisure travelers. The location is excellen
    • Standard Double Room with Sofa

Our room was a little run down. The bathroom cabinets needed repainting and the carpeting had nail polish spots near the bathroom door.

Every aspect of the stay was excellent. We very much enjoyed the breakfast and the one meal we had at the bar. Indeed, the croissants were extra flakey.

It was nice

The location is good but very noisy. We stayed on 25 floor but still could not sleep with window open because of the noise outside Towels are old and need to be changed. Very pure breakfast.

The room was very clean. The staff are very friendly and helpful.

Very friendly and accommodating staff.

The rooms could have a bit more space, though the stay overall was a very positive experience

Very friendly and accommodating staff. Easy travel with three young kids including a toddler

Bar staff were very friendly and recommended nice drinks.

Check-in, wasn’t told the amount to pay only asked for a card, no information were given about restaurant/bar/breakfast/leisure facilities. When asked for a nice view he seemed like it’s a problem to look if any room is available. Did not feel welcome.

Bar staff were very friendly and recommended nice drinks.

Great stay for greate price

Thank you Novotel, wasn't my first stay and nor the last. Room was fabulous and view too. Room service was great and very fast. Enjoyed my stay 100%! Next time when in Warsaw - staying here!

Great city to visit, lots of history.. nice hotel with friendly & competent staff..
    • Standard Twin Room

Ordered a club sandwich but had to send it back as it came with an egg ... this wasn’t included in the description on menu.. however due to this fact it was deducted from my total bill .. good customer service

Great room, comfortable beds , slept well... breakfast was nice.. waffles amazing... staff very friendly & helpful..

location was great. Improve your cleaning techniques.

The toilet had a dripping sound all night. Kept me awake all night. The bathroom tiles need a good spray of chlorine to wash away the mildew. Very simply house maintenance. Obviously the mildew has built up over a period of time. The beds are toooo soft for anyone’s back.

I liked the location

Very good position.
    • Standard Twin Room

We asked for a nice view and they offer the upgrade for an additional zl. 100 per day . Supposed to be newly renovated business room. But according to my experience with other hotels it was very ordinary room, small room and nothing special.

Very good position. It is the centre of Warsaw

It was very nice staying there but sad leaving the hotel.
    • Standard Double Room with Sofa

There could've been some signs that show us, for example, where is the old Warszawa town or the metro.

The hotel is very nice, the beds were very comfortable. The personal was friendly and very professional.

its a suitable option for people who only come to their room to sleep and want the hotel.to be in a
    • Standard Single Room

the room was very small. had basic facilities. breakfast was very exprnsive and there are much cheaper and great options to eat around the hotel. we used the hotel's spa facilities - foot massage and we both ended up with extreme pain in our legs for quite a while although they charged us for a relatively high sum of money. i had to boil water on the floor because the electric cord of the kettle couldnt be inserted into the electricity point on the table. my friend complained about air conditioner not working everyday of our visit...it was fixed for that day but the problrm repeated on the next day...

the location was great. the hotel was clean. and the staff was helpful.

Pleasant overnight stay in the heart of Warsaw

Nothing to complain

The view from 29th floor is impresive, the room was clean, although not as big as I expected, lacking bit of character; the bed is comfy, great overnight stay I was allowed to extend my check out time till 1pm which was a big favour, thank you

comfortable short stay
    • Standard Twin Room

it was a little queue to check in and check out, we didn't wait and just droped off keys but if you need check or papers for records take that into account when checking out or get them in advance. room is not big but enough for 2 people. there is team kettle in the room. you can here noise of transport from outside but it is not very disturbing

location is great, just in the center next to shops, metro and train station. 25 min by train to airport. 10 min with tram to old town. a lot of restaurants around. nice view from the room

Good location, comfortable room.

Two things: First, they need a cue line. I waited 15 minutes in my line while others got served right away. Second, they need to fix the room keys. I stayed three nights, and had to get my rood key (card type) reset 6 times. My room was on the 19th floor, so this was very inconvenient.

Good location, comfortable room.

Good for the price, convenient location and comfortable stay
    • Executive Double Room

Staff were not very friendly and were a bit disorganized and difficult to get to - the lobby area was often crowded and very busy. Location is great, but a bit far away from the old town if you are visiting it every day.

Very convenient location next to the central metro and train station, extremely comfortable bed, Nespresso machine in the room, great view from the room on the last 31 floor, free spa on the same floor with a breathtaking view.

Browse Novotel Warszawa Centrum traveller photo gallery