View vacation packages to

Reviews of P&O Apartments EXPO XXI

2 Brylowska, Wola, 01-216 Warsaw, Poland

#2225 of 2,287 vacation rentals in Warsaw

Based on 16 apartment reviews

Verified guest reviews from real Bookers

Real Bookers. Real stays. Real opinions.

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: June 4, 2019

was happy with my apartment well decorated great location.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

I had issues with my booking. booked from booking.com but was given different apartment not the one which I have reserved. I was not happy with it as on my booking I had the one which I reserved but according to the agent it was stating different street. which did not suit me. I have refused to take the one offered as location was no good for me. luckily I was given the right one which I have booked in the first place. Don't know who's fault was it mixing reservation. Glad the agent have sort it out.

was happy with my apartment well decorated great location. local shop around and close to bluecity shopping centre. easy check out.

Stayed in May 2019

• Reviewed: May 13, 2019

Rude staff and waste of money
    • Superior Apartment

We had called them about 26 times after we booked to ask for a crib but we received no answer. When we arrived at the key pick up location, which is about 15 min from the apartment, the staff rudely informed us that he is too busy to pick up phones. Hence, we couldn’t get a crib for our stay. Then, when we drove to the apartment, there was no parking key for the underground garage. Again, the same rude guy told us that it isn’t his problem. We had called the next day and another rude women told us that it isn’t her job to find us a key and we should just email the company. We did. No answer from anyone. This company is a joke and we had already started a proceeding with our credit company to get our money back as this wasn’t nearly even close to what was promised. Do yourself a favor and go to any one of the 1000s od other places in the area.

The apartment is fairly modern but 70% of the time the app necessary to control the smart home isn’t working. You will end up sleeping with lights on :(

Stayed in May 2019

• Reviewed: April 20, 2019

Next two Lida supermarket

Next two Lida supermarket

Stayed in April 2019

• Reviewed: October 26, 2017

Great apartment but sophisticated equipment makes it less comfortable for life (
    • Superior Apartment

Shower in master bedroom did not work. Using of other shower caused a flood. I tried contact an owner but had no answer.

There is also 1 review without text. This impacts the overall review score.

We Price Match