Reviews of Hotel Polonia 3 stars

Basztowa 25, Old Town, 31-156 Kraków, Poland

#149 of 269 hotels in Kraków

Comfortable hotel, very helpful staff, and excellent restaurant
    • Double or Twin Room

My friends room was very warm- although fans were provided

Comfortable spacious room & bathroom. I found my room a bit noisy and staff helped me by changing it. Great variety of restaurant food, quality and value. Staff were friendly &helpful, explaining Polish dishes and recommending options.

Our experience of the Hotel Polonia
    • Double or Twin Room

It was difficult to get milk so we could make coffee in our room when we got up and they didn't always supply fresh toiletries in our room every day

There was a good selection of foods on offer at breakfast and the staff always ensured that things were renewed and refreshed regularly

This is not the place for people who like don't like noise, but would be great for someone outgoing
    • Double or Twin Room

No air conditioning in the room. Very noisy outside - trams, ambulances, people. Wi-Fi was almost non-existent (iPad was unable to connect, phone was loosing connection every 30 seconds). Elevator was a bit scary - there are no internal doors and no interlock. If someone presses the button while you are still in, you end up going back up (or down).

Location is great - right next to the Old City, close to the railway station. Very authentic building. Plenty to see, places to eat. Nice view from the window. The bed was soft, bedsheets and towels clean. Personnel was helpful.

Polonia
    • Double or Twin Room

There was nothing I didn't like

The hotel restaurant was lovely, the food and price were excellent. The location was perfect. The staff were really helpful anytime I asked them for anything. The rooms were clean and comfortable.

Everything was really clean, the atmosphere was very...
    • Double or Twin Room

Everything was really clean, the atmosphere was very pleasant and elegant. Everyone was very friendly, helpful and kind. My room was big, clean, with a big window and a lovely view. The place couldn’t be more central and I could go jogging in the beautiful park in front of the hotel just before my proper day started. The restaurant is by far the best I found in the whole town in terms of quality/price. Try the dill soup and the salmon, it leaves very good memories in my mouth. All in one, a beautiful, charming, elegant hotel with a good restaurant, charming staff and a great location. I definitely recommend it and it will be with no doubt my hotel next time I am in Kraków.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

There is no air conditioning in the rooms, so it was too hot...
    • Premium Double Room

Really good breakfast, various and tasty, properly refilled all the time. Also great location, right near the entrance to the Old City.

There is no air conditioning in the rooms, so it was too hot in August, and we had to keep windows open. But then it was too noisy, because there were cars and trams passing by.

Good helpful receptionist staff
    • Basic Single Room with Shared Bathroom

I was surprised that the kettle came with just one tea bag and one coffee bag. I commented on this but got no response from the manager. The restaurant was unreliable. I had one satisfactory meal but the other meal was of poor quality, unless you like lots of salt. Since one must shop for tea and coffee I think it is better to eat out. The road problems are not the hotel' s fault but when crossing between the bus tram stop and the actually vehicle I noticed that Krakow traffic does not stop to allow potential passengers to get to the stationary vehicle. Yet there is nowhere else for the passengers to stand. This does make the hotel' s location less attractive. Pedestrian barriers block the path to the two closest public transport stops.

The receptionist staff were very helpful to me and most considerate. The location was good provided you could battle through the obstacles that Krakow Council put in the way of pedestrians, with many road crossings blocked. A good way to get to the hotel is to turn sharp right having used the shopping centre main exit marked to the Old Town. Walk down to the road then slightly to the right and you will find the one road crossing. Pedestrian barriers often make it impossible to cross the road while this is the only pedestrian crossing I found near the hotel. The breakfast was very good and real value for money.

Close to the square, train, and a cat cafe
    • Double or Twin Room

Right beside the train so it was noisy all night as we had to have the windows open since there is no A/c

Close to the square, train, and a cat cafe

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

I won't come back, unfortunatelly.
    • Double or Twin Room

The room were EXTREMALLY HOT!!! It was so hot that was unpleasant to be there. The staff waited we ran out toilet paper to provide more!

The location is excellent, near to everything tourism in krakow!

Unbearable heat and noise
    • Double or Twin Room

Unfortunately the hotel did not meet my expectations. Even though the staff, interior design and overall cleanliness are satisfactory, there are quite a few factors that made our stay very uncomfortable: 1. The heat inside of the room was unbearable, I was very sorry to see that there was no AC inside of the rooms. A fan is definitely not enough for a 30-35 degrees heat; 2. The trams and their squeaky sounds made it impossible for us to get a good night sleep. The hotel should consider getting soundproof windows, as the noises were insanely loud! Unacceptable. 3. We ordered a room with a double bed, however we got two separate beds that were merged together. Such an arrangement was quite uncomfortable, as I kept on falling in the empty space between the two beds at night. 4. The price of the room was higher than what was offered by some chain international hotels at a higher standard. The hotel is not suitable for travelers who visit Cracow during the summer.

The location is perfect - we could see Cracow Central Railway Station and Galería Krakowska from our window.

Best location, price, staff and facilities....
    • Double or Twin Room

The staff and service are unbelievable!!! We had trouble with our Ryenair flights and the staff helped us live by mail and were very attentive and helpful in these hard hours :)

I would certainly stay there again.
    • Double or Twin Room

I could not get on to hotel wifi. Be aware that rooms not air conditioned. However a fan is provided. Rooms that are facing busy streets: street noise. I always travel with ear plugs so I was ok.

Very clean. Modern bathroom. Excellent location. Across the street from Stare Miasto and walk to RR and bus stations.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Enjoyed the experience totally.

Everything was fine.

Excellent location, staff polite, helpful and very pleasant. Good size room recently upgraded. Breakfast very good and plentiful, restaurant and menu exceptional, lounge area very comfortable.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Perfect Hotel for visiting Old Krakow, thank you.
    • Premium Double Room

Absolutely nothing to dislike.

Room 60 on the top floor was perfect, very large, 2 big windows and a huge, comfortable bed with soft pillows and very clean bathroom. View over the park was lovely and the whole hotel was very quiet. The breakfast was excellent with lots of fruit and different breads and suited us very well. We didn't have dinner in the restaurant, preferred to eat in the main Square. Staff were brilliant, especially Dorothy on Reception who was very helpful. Loved the authentic Polish atmosphere, just what we wanted.

I will stay again in this hotel :)
    • Premium Double Room

Hotel is very clean, stuff friendly, breakfast very good. My next stay in Cracow will be again in this hotel. I recommend to everybody two rooms apartament.

So much to see and do - especially the Salt Mines - picked up by bus at hotel door

Noisy when I kept the windows open because of the heat.

Ideal location for railway station and connection to airport and within walking distance of all the attractions Krakow has to offer.

Wonderful city.
    • Basic Single Room with Shared Bathroom

They should not use my room for guests. It was very smelly. I t was tiny The smell stayed on my clothes for the rest of my trip. An upgrade was beyond my budget. I went to Krakow for a trip with my extended family. All of my relatives had much better accommodation. I was too ashamed to show them my room. You get what you pay for as a single traveller!?, I think, to be fair, that the hotel was probably better than my room which was too low budget.

Breakfast was good value Good choices and unlimited buffet The hotel was impressive in communal areas but my budget room was awful. Location was good especially for railway station. The main square was quite close but you can get better accommodation in and around the square. Especially apartments. I checked out and found a lovely apartment. I loved the ambiance around the main square. Food was very good value when eating out especially the Polish resteraunts.

Great centrally located hotel with very secure parking (book...

Wish there was air conditioning, but a fan was good as was the weather. Ask for a room not on the street as street noise was a bit loud.

Great centrally located hotel with very secure parking (book in advance). Old historic hotel a few minutes walk from center of city. Rooms basic but fit our needs. Staff checking us in and helping with parking were amazing. Checking out a different story, they couldn't be bothered to help. Restaurant food was very good as was the breakfast. Breakfast had hot and cold food and a large variety. The hotel has a lift.

A good relation value/price
    • Double or Twin Room

The bed sheets were very small

An old hotel, classic but with charm! A very good location, next to the railway station, the Shopping Centre and the Old Square town. The staff was very friendly and breakfast was very complete. If I came back to Kraków, I would stay again in Polonia Hotel. So, I recommend it! Irene and Rui

The location of the hotel was excellent - right next to the...
    • Double or Twin Room

lack of airconditioning on a very hot day. However, on the plus we were given 2 fans

The location of the hotel was excellent - right next to the center of the city. The hotel itself is a bit of faded beauty in deco and facilities. We find difficult to find allocated hotel's parking space. Therefore we parked somewhere close, walked there to find the parking. Very narrow gate.

Excellent value for money.
    • Double or Twin Room

Nothing to complain about.

Polonia is an old-fashioned style hotel with modern comfort. It is at the edge of the old city of Krakow. This was our 2nd stay and next time we will go there again. Railway station, tram, bus, restaurants etc are at walking distance. Breakfast is good. Staff is kind. Service is much better than in any other 3 star hotel that we stayed in and believe me, we are experienced travellers.

Conveniently located but overpriced and outdated
    • Double or Twin Room

No iron/ironing board in the room Pillows extremely uncomfortable (old and lumpy)

Location was good, less than 5 minutes walk to train station or 'old town' (stare miasto) Quiet - we asked for a room not facing the street and it was quiet overlooking internal courtyard

Hotel staff were very kind and accommodating.
    • Premium Double Room

Hotel staff were very kind and accommodating. Arrived with heavy bags and was helped all the way to the room. Partner has a lot of allergies and the restaurant managed to put together a delicious meal. Room was also way bigger than we expected, and very well sound-proofed.

Very nice and splendid place for many tourists like us.
    • Double or Twin Room

I shold like to have a possibility to change the shower gel to another,

The breakfast was excellent and in swedish " Lagom". Beds was comfortable and thera were no disturbances at night. We slept well. The service was polite and and we had not any troubles.We felt us safely. That place is really valuable and we think they have our recommendations.

Our stay in Krakow was amazing but if I was to return I would try another hotel
    • Double or Twin Room

Being on the main road and on a tram station, the noise was excessive and constant throughout the night. Also there was no air conditioning therefore we had to have the windows open all night and didn’t get a wink of sleep :(

The location of this hotel is great for access to the old Town.

Perfect location, very good Polish breakfast and excellent...
    • Double or Twin Room

Perfect location, very good Polish breakfast and excellent filter coffee. Very helpful staff. The hotel has been restored. It is very clean and comfortable.

Brilliant stay. Would return
    • Double or Twin Room

Maybe air conditioning would have helped it was hot! But there was a fan in the room.

Excellent location just 5:6 minute walk from the main square and beside the shopping centre and train station. Staff friendly and accommodating. Comfortable and clean rooms.

Large room on 2nd floor.
    • Premium Double Room

Large room on 2nd floor. Old world style hotel...beautiful. well located near Old town. Very quiet. Refrigerator & tea making. No air conditioner but fan. Nice breakfast with lots strawberries.

Grate location!
    • Premium Double Room

There is no air condition in the room! so it can be a real problem in the summer.

The location is grate, breakfast, WiFi works good. The stuff are ok, overall the hotel is very nice.

This hotel was in a great location but is a little dated.
    • Double or Twin Room

This hotel was in a great location but is a little dated. There was no air conditioning in our room- not sure about other rooms. The staff was very helpful and the breakfast was good.

Stay which enhanced my city experience

I'm nitpicking but little more variety of things in breakfast (not in number.. There were a lot of choices..in the given types of dishes of eggs, spreads etc.

Excellent location. Very helpful staff. Old style decorations but complied with all modern requirements...Specially for solo traveler on business trip..

Very good. Really enjoyed Krakow and would recommend this hotel.

Pillows not firm enough.

Good location - 5 minutes walk from the train station, and a short stroll through the park to the Old Town. Tram\bus-stop right outside. Breakfast is good. Tea & coffee making facilities in the room.

The hotel is located at a very central location making...
    • Double or Twin Room

We would have liked to have an air conditioned and more specious room

The hotel is located at a very central location making access to several sites very convenient . The view from the room was excellent , the hotel atmosphere reminded of past times elegance . Breakfast was excellent

very nice hotel, but no AC
    • Double or Twin Room

rooms where very warm as no AC, in summer the heat will be unbearable. It would have been nice if they had a small fridge in the room to keep water cold and drinks cold

spacious rooms, very curtious staff, great location

A good hotel

There wasnt much staff around to advise where to sit etc for breakfast & they could improve on the choice of food.

Clean , spacious roo. & extremely comfortable bed.

Long weekend in Kraków
    • Apartment

The decor is a bit outdated. The windows are old and do not insulate from the outside noise (tramway just below plus cars).

Breakfast was very good. The room was spacious and comfortable. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean. The location is great between the old town and train station.

A memorable vist to Krakow made special because of Hotel Polonia!
    • Double or Twin Room

Some blackout curtains would have helped in the bedrooms and a little more milk in the rooms

The character of the hotel was quaint, the location was ideal, the breakfast was filling and the staff were helpful

Kraków is amazing. Can’t wait to visit again.
    • Premium Double Room

A smile from staff may be.

Hotel was really good. Excellent location. Very clean and comfortable. An excellent trip all round. Breakfast was lovely. Value for money.

A nice place to stay.
    • Double or Twin Room

The wifi was not good and sometimes we couldn't connect on the internet. There was only one toilet paper in the bathroom. There was no fridge in the room. But generally we liked the hotel a lot!

The location was great, the hotel was close to the old city and near the train station Krakow Glowny. Also, the breakfast was very good, the bed comfortable and the staff friendly! We definitely recommend this place!

Cute hotel, great location
    • Double or Twin Room

As would be expected in an older hotel, sound travels a bit. But I didn't think it was a deal breaker.

Great high ceilings and original hardwood floors. Updated bathroom. Friendly staff. Great location. I booked this hotel on the recommendation of a Krakow local and am glad I did. Would stay here again.

Good hotel in great location
    • Double or Twin Room

Basic but good value for money.

Great location within walking distance to the old square. (5 minutes!) Rooms were clean and comfy and the breakfast was good.

Two single beds pushed together is not a double bed.
    • Premium Double Room

Supposed to be a double bed but it was two single beds pushed together. This was not what we booked and the hotel staff said it was correct. Not great for couples.

Breakfast was good, nice location.

Really comfortable room with great view in a great location...
    • Premium Double Room

Really comfortable room with great view in a great location near the old town and the railway station.Cleaning services was very good and the staff was really friendly. They helped us to find a tour to auschwitz despite the fact that everything was already booked. Everything was great!

Best hotel near train station and old town.

I loved the location (right around the corner from the main train station) it was close to Old Town. The staff was wonderful, very helpful with determining train schedules. It was a pleasure staying there.

The hotel, the staff and the location was great.
    • Double or Twin Room

We found it a bit strange that the ‘Queen-size bed’ was two twin beds pushed together. While the bathroom was lovely the shower cubicle did not have a soap or shampoo holder. I think anyone with any physical difficulties would find the shower disabling as everything must be picked up from the floor.

All the staff were very friendly. We enjoyed the old style of the hotel especially the high ceilings.

Clean, comfortable, friendly staff, great breakfast.
    • Double or Twin Room

The rooms at night were very very warm and if you opened the windows it was very noisy due to the trams.

Clean, comfortable, friendly staff, great breakfast. Would stay there again.

We had a great long weekend in Hotel Polonia
    • Double or Twin Room

Hair conditioner could be provided!

This is a lovely old hotel with old spiral staircase. We had a lovely view from our window over the snow covered park. Very central to town square. Very helpful staff.

Every was great untill the weather closed in and we could not get a flight home for two days

Just leave it as it is

We have stayed in this hotel for 4 times as we go to Kraków every year and if availability is there we will book again it is close to the shopping centre

Better than many hotels I've stayed in, especially at this price bracket. Would be happy to go back.
    • Double or Twin Room

There was refurbishment going on to their main restaurant so restaurant facilities were limited at the time of our stay and there was no bar area to be used although I'm sure they would have been happy to serve us a drink if we'd asked.

Location was excellent, short walk from the station, on the edge of the old city. Bedroom facilities were basic but adequate, shower worked and beds were comfortable, including the pillows, which can be a deal breaker as far as my wife is concerned!

Great stay in the middle of Krakow

Tram noise outside

Classy hotel next to the railway station and tram/bus stop. Great shopping next door in Galeria Krakowska. Few minutes walking distance to main square and plenty of attractions near by

really enjoyed it and would visit again
    • Double or Twin Room

A bit of noise from the road.

Nice central hotel easy access to everything. Clean comfortable shower was hot and powerful tea and coffee in the room. Breakfast was good staff friendly.a little dated but lovely hotel we would stay again.

We loved the location and would definitely choose this hotel again.
    • Premium Double Room

Rooms can be noisy as there are trams and bus stops on one side. Personally I found the tram noise to be rather soothing! There is no proper hotel bar, but beer etc can be ordered from the restaurant.

Great rooms, superb location, friendly staff, extensive breakfast selection for hot and cold food.

Pretty good stay but a few flaws.
    • Double or Twin Room

Changeable attitudes of staff, some members of staff were incredibly helpful, others not so much. We asked for some tea/coffee/milk late at night (ready for the morning) as they had not been replenished but we were advised rudely 'can't it wait until the morning!' In the end we were given black tea with no coffee or milk. The rooms were also not made up well each day, one day water was replenished, another day it wasn't, tea and coffee were not replenished and we had to go and ask for some. We also had a perminately leaky tap which soaked the side and went onto the floor. Therefore we had to use one of the towels to soak up the water from this and had to leave it in place at all times to stop the water pouring over the floor. The towels were also not replenished and hung back up farther carelessly, the bed was also not made up properly with the covering blanket left in the cupboard after the first day.

Comfortable quiet and clean room, generally most staff were very friendly and extremely helpful, the location was amazing and the room was lovely and warm. Despite some negative points I would still stay here again as I felt it was reasonably price and the location was just too good to pass up. Right next to the station but also really close to the old town and a tram stop.

Very good location just opposite the train station and next...
    • Double or Twin Room

The staff although very nice they talked very little English. We where given a room in an extension of the hotel and we had to go outside to reach the breakfast rooms. Although I communicated with the hotel beforehand in regards of Gluten free items for breakfast they said they knew nothing about and therefore it was very difficult for me at breakfast.

Very good location just opposite the train station and next to tram stop and the old town just across the road. Rooms very clean.

Old fashioned hotel ideally located for the centre of the old town, the station and shopping.
    • Double or Twin Room

Some of the carpets and decor could do with a refresh. There is apparently a car park tucked away by the hotel but it was not obvious so I ended up parking elsewhere.

Traditional hotel in a good central location and very convenient for both the old town and the big shopping galleria, and the main train station. Excellent breakfast with good quality buffet. Helpful staff. Rooms were quite old fashioned but it was in keeping with the style of the hotel.

We enjoyed our stay and all the staff were lovely apart from two
    • Double or Twin Room

A pair of particular staff on reception when asked for more coffee for the room were very rude. No toaster which was a shame - do you have toast NO

We are well traveled across Poland and what we like are the traditional hotels ie not bland chains

Good service from all concerned,trips taxi to hotel and back to airport.
    • Double or Twin Room

The breakfast is continental but a toast machine would be great.

Clean sheets and towels every day. Room cleaned every day Reception security men are a little like KGB Agents but good service from hotel staff in restaurant and reception.

good breakfast, very clean room, perfect location in front...
    • Premium Double Room

no a/c in room, but this not an real issue in Poland in 3/4 of year- rooms are freshly refurbished and space for a/c is left so for sure it will be added in following months

good breakfast, very clean room, perfect location in front of old town and next to train/bus station with direct public transport to airport, old style hotel but classy

Very beautiful hotel.
    • Premium Double Room

Very disappointed with the "garden" view (1st floor). It shouldn't be considered a "premium" room.

Very beautiful hotel. Perfect location. Walking distance from the main square and the train station. Very helpful staff. Good breakfast. Comfortable and clean bedroom.

Location!
    • Double or Twin Room

rooms need renovation!! the rooms were not very clean not to mention the toilet which after 2 days i asked not to clean anymore. the heating in the room didnt work properly and don't expect heating in the bathroom, that was horrible..to make it worst, they added up a vent right above your head in the shower!!! freezing in the cold winterrrr.. breakfast was not good.. the croissants were cold, coffee didn't melt in the milk and the staff there was not helpful and made faces when i told them about the coffee thing and suggested I buy from their machine. Beds were not comfortable at all, the mattress was very soft and it hurt my back. everything is so old and needs make up.

Location! its is very close to the main train station !! only 3 minutes..its great..also extremely close t the old city. I think if they take less money (considering all the drawbacks i mentioned below) then they could have a bit higher ranking.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

Excellent value, old fashioned atmosphere, very good breakfast
    • Double or Twin Room

This is a grand old-fashioned hotel located on a busy intersection right across the street from the main train station in Krakow. It is a lovely building with many fine old details- like the beautiful staircase and the old tile stoves- still intact. The rooms are more modern but have high ceilings and wood floors. We stayed in Poland for 10 days and this was one of the least expensive places we stayed while being one to the nicest too. It is very quiet despite the central location. Excellent breakfast included in the room rate.

The wifi was virtually non-existent, which does not work...
    • Deluxe Double Room

The wifi was virtually non-existent, which does not work well at all when trying to conduct business. If we needed to stay longer, we would have to move to a hotel with better wifi.

We decided we would return to Hotel Polonia for its quality next time in Krakow.
    • Double or Twin Room

Our beds were a bit softer than we expected, but absolutely clean and warm. Our room was perhaps the least expensive of what Hotel Polonia offers, but it was perfectly adequate and gave us a memorably delightful view of the famous Galeria Mall and the train station.

The Hotel Polonia Restaurace offered a substantial and satisfying menu, and both food quality and presentation were superb. In a town with many good restaurants, we were happy to return to Hotel Polonia for lunch and supper because of the excellent quality, spotless dishes, artful yet simple presentation, and very friendly service. Everyone spoke English and provided everything we needed.

Quite noisy

The tram work outside the road right under our window which started at 11.00 pm and went on till 3.00 am

Nice and warm in hotel, good selection for breakfast but a toaster would have been good.

A Polish hotel
    • Double or Twin Room

Staff at front desk (particularly the men could smile abit more)

Excellent location if you did not have a car, clean room, refurbished bathroom,large rooms,reasonable price, decor OK

Generally fine. We loved Kracow and this was agood base to explore the city.
    • Double or Twin Room

Irritatingly, while they provide tea/coffee making facilities in the room and stock it for your arrival, the hotel has an odd policy about replenishing them until the next guest arrives. A small detail but the first time I have come across this. Buying a pack of tea bags and coffee for the 4 nights we were there was just a pain in the neck

Old fashioned in many ways but the rooms were comfortable, the staff helpful and the location near the station and on the edge of the old town was excellent. The dining facilities were good and breakfast has loads of options

Comfortable
    • Double or Twin Room

Breakfasts were buffet-style with plenty choice. We had an evening meal which we thought was very poor quality...frozen vegetables that felt like they've been reheated in a microwave. Tough chewy fish. We didn't eat there again. There is so much choice for eating out in Krakow.

Will be back really enjoyed our stay and would recommend it.
    • Double or Twin Room

A little more options for breakfast like Omelette and more fresh fruit .

Location staff extremely helpful and friendly.Loved the Old World ambience of Hotel Polonia.

Highly recommend for the location and character.
    • Double or Twin Room

Tea and coffee in room lacking. No shelf in shower for the soap or shampoo.

Magnificent period building. Great location a few minutes walk from train station and the stunning old town square. Stylish decor, good bed, quiet even though on a busy street corner.

Disapointing

The staff where very unhelpful & a smile was hard to find There was a kettle with coffee & tea but no milk which you had to ask the restaurant for but the were not happy to provide it. I do not think the Restaurant was run by the Hotel. The only lift broke down on the second day & was still out of service when we left on the fourth Day The building works stated in the area where right outside of the hotel on both sides. the access to the hotel was through mud & building materials. This will be going on for some time yet

They Breakfast had a very good selection Hot & cold The Hotel was in a perfect position for the Square & sight seeing Overall the hotel was ok

Thoroughly enjoyed our 6 day stay.
    • Double or Twin Room

Construction made it a problem to get in the front door but that’s not really the hotel’s fault.

Best location. Right across the street from the market square. Lots to do. Good breakfast. Nice room.

So disappointing
    • Double or Twin Room

Very dated, staff seemed disinterested, unwelcoming, roadworks outside from 6am trams from 5am. Unbelievably noisy.

Good location, that's about the best compliment I can give.

I liked the room - main how spacious it was- and how...
    • Premium Double Room

Unfortunately, not all the reception staff was as nice as they were the first night. It was also too bad that there’re works all around the city, hence it was very complicated to reach the simplest places.

I liked the room - main how spacious it was- and how friendly was the staff at the moment of our arrival.

As already said, the room was very small, looking out on to a yard, and not to comfortable.
    • Basic Single Room with Shared Bathroom

I was given a single room which probably had a history of one time being a broom cupboard!! The hotel looked worn down, and in need of modernisation. Staff seemed surly and not particular welcoming. Training needed.

Not much!

Stay away if you like sleep
    • Premium Double Room

Massive roadworks outside. All night noise. Hard to access hotel because of works. Terrible windows. Terrible view. Rubbish in room from previous occupant. Smell from roadworks. No warning about disruption and no apology.

Good location for station and old town

Browse Hotel Polonia traveller photo gallery