Reviews of Qubus Hotel Gorzów Wielkopolski 4 stars

ul. Orlat Lwowskich 3, 66-410 Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland

#1 of 16 hotels in Gorzów Wielkopolski

Tea/coffee-making facility in the room would have been appreciated on arrival. However these were provided on request.

The room was well furbished, spotlessly clean and very comfortable. I was much impressed with the air conditioning system - quiet and efficient. The bathroom was clean, bright and warm, and the shower was efficient.

Lets start with 1 towel in the bathroom, yes there was the floor towel but only 1 body towel. I also want to point out that the shower really didn't drain, so for me that is a not ever going to book again. I was there over the polish independence day so naturally parking was a nightmare, but to make matters worse we couldn't even park in the hotels parking lot because the polish military would let us drive 50 meters to the parking entrance. I consulted the front desk about this and they really didn't care that I had to park like a 1000-1500 meters away I think they are over priced for what they offer and I do not think I will ever stay there again. I will probably drive way out of my way to stay in Szczecin, Zagan or Poznan.

they are close to the shopping center.

I was asked to pay my bill up in leaving but had already paid months before... it was sorted in the end but disappointing

Great value hotel with bar and restaurant right there on the property. Friendly English speaking staff

The hotel itself was lovely, I had booked a double bed and paid extra for this but when we got to the hotel we were given a twin room when we went back down to reception we found the receptionist unhelpful she offered to push the two beds together, we asked to see the manager and was told he was not there but she would let a message for him for the morning, in the morning we came down to breakfast I realised I had left something I needed in the room but when I went back to get it I was locked out, I returned to reception, the receptionist said it was because I was to see the manager . We met the manager who was very apologetic and offered us a bottle of wine pity this could not have been done the evening before when we were booking in and also a refund should have been offered to us as we did pay extra, my advice is check direct with the hotel when you make your booking to make sure you get the room you paid for

The Hotel was nice

The cards opening the rooms were often not working, we had to go to reception a few times a day, this was irritating. One room had an electric kettle but the smaller one - not. The safes were not in the rooms. One brunette at the reception desk was not very polite: she was impatient when we asked questions and gave us a feeling that we are not welcome in the hotel.

Breakfast was good with various products. The rooms offered a bathtub which was nice. The location ist in the center with a shopping center just round the corner.

• Reviewed: 14 May 2017

English spot on, very helpful and accommodating. Leaving before breakfast so organised breakfast to go would defo rate this hotel 10 out of 10 hope to be back soon. Also central with an array of resturants on the bridge with 2 shopping centres near by.

• Reviewed: 18 March 2017

Extremely noisy AC/hearing system. After switching it off, we had arctic temperature... For a junior suite a bit poor comfort. 50 PLN for the car parking a day is excessive.

Central location. Fruit salad for breakfast. Nice and helpful staff.

• Reviewed: 9 March 2017

A very dated small room that you would not want to spend time in unless you had too,though as the hotel itself was very quiet and the weather was extremely cold had little choice. It would be perfect perhaps from Spring on when you could get out into the City and all you required was a comfy bed.

I had a nice meal in the restaurant in the evening and all the staff I met where very helpful and polite. The wi fi was good. Good location so ideal at a different time of year to explore the City(to cold when I was there) . Only a couple of hours drive back to Berlin Airport so a good stopping point if you are doing business in both Poland and Germany.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2016

Only one minor quibble was the size of the pillows ( way too big) which lead to an uncomfortable nights sleep.

Location was near to the train station. Breakfast was excellent. Wifi good as well. Staff were helpful too.

• Reviewed: 31 July 2016

Staff didn't know where we could go for lunch (sandwich or salad). We arrived @ 12:30/Fri. Turns out the mall only had ice cream. Gorzow is not a tourist town.A small coffee shop a block away had salads.

New Business Hotel. Nice bar, Great Breakfast, Two blocks from the train station, across the street from a new mall.We were visiting family.

Breakfast is the best. Quality is very high

Very nice breakfast Very friendly personal I would go back for sure

- might need a renovation soon

- great location - fantastic breakfast

Breakfast, fitness center are really good. Diner + staff are super

Relatively late opening hours of restaurant

Tea & Coffee is provided in the hotel but no milk

I was irritated about the kitchen smell in my room.

Quiet and clean hotel room

Gutes Business Hotel

• Reviewed: 5 February 2017

Staff always friendly, great breakfast !

• Reviewed: 28 January 2017

I have no no clue

Nice room, very good breakfast, clean

• Reviewed: 11 January 2017

I was there for only one night.

Decent room, nice staff. Very rich breakfast.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2016

• Reviewed: 15 August 2016

Nice breakfast. Just located opposite to a shopping mall, it's very convenient.

• Reviewed: 19 July 2016

The service all the staff were friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 28 June 2016

very good.. as always, room with air-condition , polite and helpful staff, great location. Thank you for the opportunity for late check-out.

• Reviewed: 28 June 2016

Parking not inclusief

Super meal

• Reviewed: 27 May 2016

Didn't like room curtains. Not enough light blocking.

One of the best breakfasts we have ever had, anywhere!!! 5 star. Price good, exceptional staff courtesy and attitude.

• Reviewed: 28 December 2015

Two single beds in double room without possiblilty to put together. Jacuzzi not functioning and no hot water in Sauna shower.

Clean and comfortable. Good weekendoffer.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2015

Despite the fact I made a booking for 3 people I’ve clearly asked/advised to invoice 3 guests separately. My visa was charged for all of us. No big deal. Charge for two other guests was returned but I’ve lost 8 euros.

• Reviewed: 6 January 2015

we had a room on the 2nd floor and there were long corridors with some extra doors that required a key card to pass through and the same the lifts. It was a hassle to use it and carry the luggage at the same time

- the choice of food - in the restaurant the quite relaxing music in the morning - the table for the children to play and draw

• Reviewed: 9 November 2015

the mattress on the bed was not very comfortable (too soft)

Nice and clean hotel in city centre. The breakfasts were simply phenomenal

• Reviewed: 3 November 2015

Friendly staff, quiet neighborhood, excellent variety for breakfast.

• Reviewed: 28 September 2015

Friendly professional staff...

• Reviewed: 20 September 2015

The rooms were clean and spacious. The staff were very helpful and friendly. Great location, walking distance to shopping and restaurants.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2015

Nice central hotel. We had a Junior suite

• Reviewed: 16 August 2015

The service and roomd are very perfect.

• Reviewed: 23 July 2015

Problem at the lower parking lot. Not enough room to manoeuvre. Have a sign. that direct bigger car to to roof

Good that I could bring my dog

• Reviewed: 7 July 2015

the food is perfect

• Reviewed: 10 May 2015

The best hotel in Gorzow,breakfast really good.

• Reviewed: 1 February 2015

Very nice hotel clean and comfortable good location staff very helpful and nice breakfast.

There are also 21 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.