Reviews of Radisson Blu Centrum Hotel 5 stars

ul. Grzybowska 24, Sródmiescie, 00-132 Warsaw, Poland

#77 of 198 hotels in Warsaw

• Standard Room

Value for the money. Its a 4 star Hotel that values like a 5 stars. Expensive for no reason.

Location and the breakfast are the only good things about the hotel.

• Business Class Room

I booked a bussines room.This is a standard room with a desk and a wooden partition wall added, which reduced the surface ,and the bad was placed diagonally, so there was very little room for movement. Nets are fitted to the window without any usefulness.Although I paid a double room, it was a single bed with a single bathrobe and toiletries for one person. The bed was extremely uncomfortable, and another unpleasant surprise was when I went to the pool. This is small, divided into two sections: a wider range of gymnastics and a very narrow swim. Basically, this pool is not for the hotel's guests, as there are courses for children's swimming initiation and aquatic gymnastics for the city's subscribers..

• Business Class Room

The staff was not trained and do not know what customer service is Very poor management They charge extra delivery fir room service even order from in-house kitchen order from their own menu Do they expect guests to go pick up their own order from kitchen ???

Just the location

• Standard Room

When we went out to order a taxi to the airport, the guy in the reception offered us to take the taxi outside and asked if 75zl was okey for us like it was the normal price to pay. I live in Poland so I know that it is the double of the normal price. I think its bad that the Hotel tries to trick their customers into paying the double price for a taxi. They could offer people the hotel’s taxi and inform them that it is the double price! I expcted more from a 5 - star hotell. When I said I wanted a taxi instead , he said I had to wait 15 min. I went out to the Road and got myself a taxi in 2 minutes and paid 35zl to the AirPort. Extremely bad service. The hotell was also old and not at all what I would expect from a 5 - star hotell. Hilton just 5 minutes down the street is a 4-star hotell and the standard is way higher.

Good breakfast.

• Standard Room

Pretty expensive overall. Breakfast decent but expensive. Skip the Raddison taxi service, about 3 times the cost of an ordinary cab. Desk clerk could not provide a printed/itemized receipt upon check out, promised to email one but never did.

Hotel easy to find. Parking handy, but VERY expensive. Location great if you have business downtown.

• Standard Room

Room too warm, air con didn’t work and it was a noisy environment. Room card kept stopping working and husband got stuck in the lift.

It’s location was good

• Standard Room

Very nice design of the rooms on the Italian floor - the panoramic window view is awesome! We liked everything about hotel, except for the pool and spa - it is a little bit worn out. Otherwise all is great.

- location - view - separate beds

- special blue design - imperial design and furniture - spacious bathroom - room service - own direct local telephone line - telehone in bathroom

• Business Class Room

...but we were absolutely shocked that drunk people wearing just a towel were allowed in the bar area. It did not feel safe nor pleasent. Paying so much money for the hotel we expected the staff to react.

THe hotle, staff, facility and cleanless was excellent

• Standard Room

bed was horrible, room looks maximum like in 3 star hotel. there is no hair dryer in the room, when asked for it, i got answer hair dryer doesn't have to be in the room. minibar is closed, hotel cosmetics smells horribly bad. view from the window leaves much to be desired also.

everything sucks in this hotel, bed was extra uncomfortable, price for this room (about 700pln that time) is way too much for what i received as guest. staff in the lobby, especially the blonde was really rude and making some problems with booking.

• Standard Room

I travelled with my adult sons and disabled mother. The accessible room while pleasant was limited. There wasn’t a handrail by the toilet and the floor sloped in the wrong direction. The bathroom flooded when using the shower. I also struggled to keep the door open when entering and exiting the room with the wheelchair. Finally the staff did not offer any assistance with my disabled mother at any point in our stay.

The hotel exterior does not match the grandeur of the interior. The rooms are beautifully furnished and well maintained. My son enjoyed the use of the leisure facilities. The breakfast was good value for money, nicely displayed with a good variety to choose from. Housekeeping was excellent and the reception staff were good.

• Standard Room

Convenient location, walking distance to our business meeting venue and near the train station to Krakow. Staff was very friendly and helpful, they helped us to book some tours and arrange for our taxis.

• Standard Room

Could be a little cleaner, the furniture was quite dirty in my room and I think the breakfast should be less expensive.

The location is good, a lot of restaurants, clubs and Old City are walkable from there.

• Standard Room

Nice breakfast and a good gym facility

The hotel is actually really nice with a big gym facility upstairs and downstairs the spa and swimming pool was nice. My only problem with the hotel was the exchange rate is too high so if you book a good rate for book.com when they charge you at the hotel there were add on £30 because of their high exchange rate if you want a good exchange rate go out of the hotel turn left walk towards the traffic lights crossover cross over again and then you should see a big bottle of wine outside a shop there is an good exchange rate there

• Standard Room

Nothing to say, everything was great!

Very comfortable rooms, a lot of space, great bed and bathroom, amazing location, not very expensive, nice see from the window

• Business Class Room

The pool facility was not amazing, but it was ok. Some of the staff were really friendly and some didnt speak english that well

The room was very clean, we were allowed to check in early, which was really handy. The location was amazing, we were in walking distance of all of the places we wanted to go to. Breakfast was also good.

• Standard Room

Very helpful stuff, central location, nice cosy modern room, fanstastic city view from our room, great breakfast, very friendly price for the value

• Standard Room

The only downside was the SPA. They offer whole body massages, but it's a managerial policy not to massage feet! And it doesn't say so in the brochure, even though you have to pre-pay the service. After a 8-hour day of walking I was quite disgruntled about that. The masseuse was not very skilled either.

Friendly hotel service, clean, attractive and spacious property. Excellent location. Loved the pool and sauna. Delicious breakfast with fresh food for all types of diets.

• Standard Room

Pillows weren’t comfortable and staff’s attitude wasn’t the best.

The room was very big and clean. The hotel is not so far both from the central station and the city center.

• Standard Room

Breakfast was okay but could have been better in quality. The pool was alright but full of people swimming/playing with children in the wrong area so impossible to actually swim in.

Good location, nice room, we got a free upgrade as well! The gym was great

• Business Class Room

On my last full day before check out, as i was still in my room after 2pm, somebody called to ask if i wanted my room cleaned for the day, I though it was a strange question as it was a business class room and i took it for granted that the room would be cleaned as a matter of course unless otherwise indicated. I indicated yes and went out, returned later in the evening to find my room unmade. I called guest services and nobody was sent up. I later went to the reception to speak to the manger who apologised and told me more or less that she was attending to other guests so she couldn't go do it herself. After my insistence, some guy from the reception was sent up to fix it. I appreciated the gesture but the room was unmade still. They just gave me water and attempted to straighten the bed. Not good enough service for a 5 star or a business class room.

Breakfast was in my room and was fantastic. They remembered my order from the first day and when they delivered without the bacon and i reminded them, they sent up a plate full of it.

• Standard Room

The hotel restaurant has a very nice ambiance and as such didn't bother to go out. The food was excellent but the staff was below expectation. It was very quite and had little to do but just disinterested...even to have the empty plates from my table was a challenge...

Overall the hotel was perfect and really enjoyed my stay. Excellent wireless. Tu that is the trade-mark of Radisson

• Standard Room

The area of pool was dirty and the water was not clean . I would prefer the reception to be more helpful with the guests . They could give a map or inform guests with some infos about the city! When we asked about some information the staff ( even though she was a trainee at the reception ) did not give enough information , did not smile and did not show that she likes serving guests in terms of information . ( but start especially when you represent a global brand and you are a trainee )

The room was comfortable . We arrived at 11:50 but the receptionist gave us that time ( which was earlier than the check in ) the room which was helpful .

• Standard Room

The worst 5 star hotel in Warsaw that we have stay. The swiming pool is way too small. The Next day we have ever been there Jacuzzi was not working. The worst place that we have stay.

• Standard Room

Standard Room was not so good as Business Class Room, but still good :)

Good location, helpful and polite staff, breakfast excellent as always, сomfortable room. View from upper rooms.

• Standard Room

The staff were amazing as my friend was taken ill and they could not have done anymore to make the stay enjoyable and stress free. The hotel was a 25 minute walk or so to the Royal Palace or 5 mins in a taxi which cost £2/3. Good Greek restaurant opposite the hotel and cafe Nero for breakfast as we did not include breakfast with our stay.

• Business Class Room

One of the staffs in the reception speaks english very fast and difficult to understand him. I think hotel maid speaks better.

I stayed in business room with my friend. Swimming pool was not bad, sauna either. Hotel is located nearby Warszawa central station about 15-20 min(depends on your luggage). And you can get to old town 20-25 min be walking. It takes about 25 min from hotel to the airport(with slight traffic jam).

• Standard Room

I have been charged twice for one night's stay and it shows as a 'no show' even though I stayed the night there. I believe the pre-authorisation activity before my stay was messed up and they charged me the full amount then and also after I checked out - charging me twice. Procedure to complain about this is not very straight forward although I have emailed the hotel and booking.com and am expecting a refund. I will be happy to update my review if I am refunded soon.

• Standard Room

I paid breakfast in addition and for two days in a row I was returned from the restaurant to check whether I paid breakfast. It was not recorded in the "system". I paid the room in advance and they could not issue a printed invoice. It's crazy.

They had a board for ironing and ironing in the room.

• Standard Room

The bed was 2 single instead of 1 big one which was a minus as we have required 1 bed during reservation. A bit far, 20 minutes on foot from old city center.

The breakfast was good!

• Standard Room

The pool area is reasonably good but could be updated a little

very comfortable beds! The hotel room was as expexted, two comfortable arm chairs helped us to relax at the end of each day. We are at the hotel restaurant one night and the meal was very good.

• Standard Room

A litte dated in room - no vanity kit (toothbrush) until requested, no USB charge-point or any charge-point next to the bed, TV wasn't working on arrival. Felt pricey for what was delivered.

Great breakfast, exceptional staff - helped with adapter when I realised I'd forgotten mine, plus toothbrush for the same reason, fixed TV within minutes when it wasn't working. Fitness facilities were great, too. lovely pool & steam/sauna.

Everything was good

I enjoyed the most breakfast buffet. Everything it was delicious and the omelette stand was fantastic. They gave us a better room than we actually booked, so I can’t be more grateful. It was my parent’s birthday and they left a little present for us. Th weekend started really good and we definitely will come back .

• Standard Room

I do not understand why I had to ask for a double bed room for the 3rd time ... I already mentioned it when booking the room in the internet + I called the hotel to make sure I do not get twin beds room. This should not happen next time when I will be back.

Bed was very comfy , spa was very nice , room was spacious and nice. Hotel is very well located

• Standard Room

Worn appearance. Cracked ceiling in the shower. Cracked sink. Heating control in the room not working. Minibar locked as if at the price paid for the room I would be suspected of running with the drinks without paying...

In the centre

• Standard Room

There weren’t many English channels on TV. The carpet was very dirty. They didn’t give us a robe and slippers for swimming pool. We ordered a pizza and it was uneatble, really disgusting, we gave it back, how come a such well known hotel present a pizza like that, the dough was not the proper one and it wasn’t cooked, actually the whole pizza wasn’t cooked and it was smelly. Things in the cafe & bar was overpriced.

The bed was comfortable. Staff was friendly.

• Business Class Room

it was -11 degrees outside and in the middle of the night the window opened by wind. I realised there is no window holder to close. The shower was terriable it can not keep the same heat for moment. It is very cold or very hot so dangerous. The breakfast was not worth paying only 2 types of cheese the night shift receptionist has insisted on hotel taxi which charges 5 times more then city taxi eventhough we have asked her about it.

• Standard Room

Tap water stream is quite low; very very inconvenient. Room temperature adjustment needs to request at the reception (cannot change in the room)

Location is very convenient. Trouser press is equipped.

• Business Class Room

Bar is in foyer and quite small seating area. Not really an issue.

Overall very good Hotel. Nice breakfast. Comfortable room. Friendly & helpful staff.

• Standard Room

There was nothing I could complain about

Comfortable and very clean room. Facilities at a high level. Excellent breakfast, staff very professional and helpful.

• Standard Room

Spa area. Children with dipers should not be in the pool.. Also steam bath could benefit from a refurbishment..

Great hotel with great location! Very good breakfast.

• Standard Room

It's not at all a 5 star hotel,it's a 4 one and it's good.The furnitures and the carpets are old.They should have changed the bed linen more often (they changed them on 3rd day).

Location is really good!You can choose a smoking room if you want.The bathroom is perfect!

• Standard Room

Coffee for breakfast was not great but it was a bonus to have a nespresso machine in the room.

Staff was very nice. Bed very comfortable. Shower excellent. Breakfast delicious.

• Standard Room

As for Radisson Blu expectations are higher. Pictures in booking.com seems old and a hotel of 5 stars need some renovation. Especially the swimming pool and sauna area

• Standard Room

Staff with no good English skills, transfer price is the most expensive and they ask three times more than the normal price. I don’t advice anyone to make any transfer with this hotel.

They don’t speak good English, you say something but they answer something else. They ask for the transfer from the airport the price that it’s three times more than the correct rate. They take more money from your credit card for deposit and they tell you that you will get back the money in few days. It’s not worth they money that I paid. Honestly it has just one thing good is the location.

• Standard Room

The shower in the bathroom was rather awkward and not very user friendly. The hotel is rather far out from the city centre - I had expected a Radisson Blu to be very centrally located so I was disappointed with the location. Also, the front revolving door of the hotel was broken, as were the lifts on numerous occasions.

Excellent value for money, bed was very comfortable, friendly staff and the breakfast was excellent

• Standard Room

Temperature of the second room wasn’t good. Air conditioned was not working good.

After complaint with noise of the room, the staff was amazing and tried to do everything to compense it. They were really kind and offered me everything the best.

• Standard Room

Great location for sightseeing. Staff were friendly and efficient and willing to help. Leisure facilities were excellent. Room was very comfortable and clean.

• Standard Room

Room smells of cigarette smoke despite being non smoking. Parking charges are excessive even compared to nearby parking facilities.

Liked the location, gym and the lobby area.

• Standard Room

I disliked the food in restaurant, it was spicy though wasn't mentioned. Lobby bar is not comfortable, u sit just by the entrance in the receptionist constant sight. Furniture was a bit shabby

Comfortable pillow, quite is the room, friendly staff. Comfortable room

A hotel pool is not something that is not suitable for a 5 star hotel

Excellent hotel. A very good breakfast there is a lot of selection. In the receptionists hotel speak english and russin. Rooms at the hotel are very clean and tidy. The Zloty Tarsi Mall is 15 minutes away. Old City We took a taxi and is 10 minutes away. I personally am very pleased and recommend. Many thanks to Igor and Ilonda.

• Business Class Room

Not enough space for clothes for two in the wardrobe

Breakfast choice, well organised breakfast. Great selection of smoothies and freshly squeezed juice!

Need firmer pillows.

It was well maintained, the rooms were clean and nicely decorated and it had all the facilities you would need. It was near to some restaurants and shops and not a very long walk from the park and the Old Town.

• Standard Room

The room was quite out of date. The pool etc was generally pretty good but after asking a member to turn on the infra-red sauna he simply forgot.

Good location and a nice view from the room.

• Standard Room

Not so new interior, old SPA with bad smell, Jacuzzi was not working. Parking costs 70 PLN.

A little bit old hotel, but breakfast was perfect, personal is very friendly and clever. Comfortable business class rooms with big bathrooms.

• Standard Room

A party in the hotel with loud music until 3am made sleep impossible. It might be worth avoiding weekend nights

Nice room, comfortable and has everything one would expect.

• Standard Room

Breakfast wasn’t the best and was a little walk to old town, longer than thought would be

Room was a good size and comfy. Overall a nice hotel and s beautiful city, Christmas lights were beautiful

• Standard Room

The pool/spa area was not clean, (dirty floors) and it was really noisy and crowded with non-hotel guests. Far from relaxing!! The carpets in the room and corridoors weren't very clean either. There was noise from the street also in the room. I would not say this is a five-star hotel.

Well-equiped gym. Room-service worked nicely with the app, and the delivered food was good. Location was ok, walking distance and about 1.5km from Old Town and 1km from the Central Station and a big shopping mall.

• Standard Room

Bar prices were expensive. Went for the Xmas market and to soak up the Xmas atmosphere but felt the bar in this hotel lacked the spirit of Xmas. Also booked a double room but ended up with two single beds pushed together.

Facilities were excellent, very clean, complimentary water in room, looction good because we like to walk, reception and breakfast staff helpful and polite. Resterant decorated very Christmasy.

• Standard Room

Soon after I have booked my room I have checked the price again and find out that was considerly cheaper. So you never know when is the right time to have a best deal.

• Standard Room

Rooms were of a good standard with very comfortable beds. The facilities, staff and food were excellent throughout my stay. Location is perfect for getting around the city.

• Standard Room

Bed was a bit too hard, and the pillows were too thin. Hotel is more of a business hotel type than five star hotel.

Excellent breakfast, lots of variety. Fresh juices, fruits etc. Very clean room and lots of space.

• Standard Room

Great breakfast with big variety and tasty , fresh products! Amazing gym with a lot of equipment . A bit small but nice swimming pool with jacuzzi! The staff was nice and helpful .

• Standard Room

Nothing to complain about.

Very standard hotel from Radisson chain. Very well located in the modern part of Warsaw, but not so far from the main attractions of the old part of the city including the various museums. We stayed for 2 nights at the hotel, without any complain. Uber is very cheap from/to airport.

• Standard Room

Nothing to complain about the hotel.

• Standard Room

Room temperature was too low and regulating it, didn't help. Food choice in the restaurant was not according to the 5* hotel. Cleanness in the restaurant was terrible.

Comfortable room (business class)

• Business Class Room

Property is a bit run down. Some of the lifts don’t work well with the keycards, which caused me to get out on the wrong floor and wait for another lift. Breakfast room is quite overcrowded. Swimming pool was used for commercial swimming leassons toddlers. I would rather rate this as a 4 than 5 star hotel.

• Standard Room

The bed was mediocre, the pillows were bad for me (I'm heavy), my girlfriend said it was comfortable - the TV was kind of small - the room service dishes were mediocre

Breakfast was surprisingly good - room was big and well lit

• Business Class Room

The price is to hefty and the prices at the bar are too expensive. also we had a complaint to report a taxi driver that was using a tampered meter the receptions just shut us off.

. The bar staff are nice and professional especially Lucas. he is a very professional person.

• Standard Room

Upon arrival the first room given to us smelled like cigarette smoke so we had to change it. Second room that we got was OK but the downpatrick was that there was some annoying noise coming from the ventilation system and we had to change the room again. The parking is quite expensive : 20 EUR per day during the weekend and 40 EUR per day during the weekdays.

Very good location, friendly staff, very good breakfast with multiple choices

• Standard Room

Heating was not working. There were 5 degrees outside and maximum 19 inside. When leaving, the receptionist asked me if everything was ok, i told him that the heating is not working and is quite cold. His reply? "Ah yes, so I see your room is paid already".

Good position, breakfast had a good variety (not overwhelming).

• Standard Room

- Not only is the swimming pool small, but at multiple times of the day 2/3 of the pool are closed off for activities. - The jacuzzi was very small. - The remote had to be very precisely directed for it to work

- The room - The breakfast - Very good wifi (multiple Twitch 720p streams at the same time with no lag)

• Standard Room

Like always . Everything was simply the best. I asked to recommend me a good Chinese restaurant. And I have got a really great recommendation. We visited restaurant Panska 85. It was simply The BEST. Everything from interior, service, to courses was really very good. So, thank you for hotel staff.

• Standard Room

Price for breakfast is unusually high. Also, requirement to pay for accommodation well before my arrival was quite surprising but I did it. For example, for my stay in the end of November I was kindly asked to pay in the beginning of October.

Everything. Professional staff and a very good hotel indeed. Everything what you need for luxury stay in hotel on business purposes. Breakfast is far above an average. Huge selection of food and everything fresh and tasty.

• Standard Room

Staff are not friendly , Old style hotel , Mini bar was locked , Swimming pool reception lady was so rude and not friendly at all , Swimming pool is so poor and Small , Hotel Doesn't deserve 2 stars even . defiantly the worse hotel I've ever stayed in , doesn't deserve that amount .

Browse Radisson Blu Centrum Hotel traveller photo gallery