Reviews of Sea Towers

#282 of 315 Holiday rentals in Gdynia

Based on 208 apartment reviews

• Reviewed: 6 May 2017

• Apartment (2 Adults)

No big bath towels or mat by shower.Was difficult to put tv on find channels limited viewing.

View was amazing.Apartment was plush.Comfortable bed , sofas and big.

I've booked 2 appts: 1 for 5 persons and the second one for 3 persons.instead i received keys for 2 identical appts, 2 persons ones in my opinion(1 bed appts with 1x double beds). The lady at the reception was not able to help us even thought I showed her confirmation of my booking. As a customer I feel I was overcharged and the company didnt deal with my complain up the standard.

• Reviewed: 17 August 2016

• Apartment (3 Adults)

Very overpriced for basic facilities. Room was functional but the basic furniture and facilities were not of the standard you would expect for the price.

We were in the City for Ironman 70.3 Gdynia and the location was perfect for the start of the race and the expo, also only a short walk to the main shopping / eating area.

• Reviewed: 22 July 2016

• Apartment with Sea View

Apartment was not clean. View from all windows and balcony to the bank and little bit sea. Furniture, walls, carpet and mattress not so good condition. Not comfy bed. Problems to contact the owner.

overcharged

overcharged overrated

• Apartment (2 Adults)

access to top level club

view, security

• Apartment (4 Adults)

Water wasn't very hot

Lovely Appartment amazing city views , right next to promenade, very friendly staff

• Apartment (4 Adults)

The property was a little bit out of date. The furniture were broken and shaken. There was no seaview.

Good location for Gdynia.

• Reviewed: 5 May 2017

• Apartment (2 Adults)

No way, one of the biggest disappointments.

• Reviewed: 2 March 2017

• Apartment (2 Adults)

it is ok, prima, very nice, nice view, nice design, nice building, nice pleace, very good

• Reviewed: 5 November 2016

• Apartment (3 Adults)

Great location, high standard, very clean and comfortable

• Reviewed: 13 December 2015

Luke warm water in shower was the worst. Quality of towels and beddings not great. Basic IKEA land. Could have been so much better considering the location and the quality of the building.

Location, parking facility, view

• Reviewed: 23 October 2015

At the pictures it was a nice place to stay, so we made a huge mistake and believed them. In deed it is not an apartment –hotel at all. It is a house with private apartments and there is no one who would support you. If you have any question the receptionist is not able to answer them “I am here only to give you a key”, is her answer. The room was extremely dirty. Everything was stinky and unfresh. As we wanted to talk to someone – we receptionist called the owner of apartment, who even didn’t try to talk English to me. Polnish was the only option. I am glad we booked only one night. But the biggest surprise came when we returned home- “hotel” charged additional 108 USD for “stolen towels”…. !!! Imagine our feelings! Never go there and never give them your credit card details! These are cheaters!

• Reviewed: 16 August 2015

We arrived in the middle of July for a 4 days stay. Our socks were completely wet, because the carpet has been cleaned before our arrival. We wanted to watch Tour De France on TV, but unfortunately there were no batteries in the remote. Receptionist could not help us, she wrote an email to the owner, however, we have not received the batteries at all. There was a funny smell in the apartment, that could have been connected with carpet being washed. Furniture in the apartment have been visibly worn, scratches everywhere, especially walls.

The side view was wonderful, even though the direct view was on another building. The apartment had most necessary things, that a visitor might need.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2015

We arrived late in the evening. My son was sleeping and I carried him to the room. 1. Unfortunately the room smelled awfully, I guess that's why the windows were left open but awful smell was still there. It was a vomit smell and the bedroom carpet was wet (suppose someone was cleaning the carpet before we arrived). As it was late and we were with sleeping kid we did not have any time to search another hotel and stayed there. We were very tired and had no willing to deal with the problems at night. We had trip plan to Krakow and suppose to leave the city early in the morning. 2. The linen smell for perfume. Meaning that someone slept on same sheets before! 3. Fortunately there were extra blankets in closet but we were not anymore sure were these clean or not. 4. When we arrived back home a few days later I made phone call to booking.com and told about the incident and requested a compensation from the host. I got an answere via booking.com that the Sea Towers are blaming us that we did not alarm them at same time in the night! Very unfriendly and inexperienced host - we people were having a vacation to Poland and did not spend any time to solve this sort of a problems and waste time for it. We planned to report about the incident when we arrive at home. 5. If I were the host I would never let quest stay in the apartment which was recently cleaned from a vomit and stinks of it. I never met that kind of unpleasant service before!

location&building

• Reviewed: 27 March 2015

When reading the apartment description you get a feel that you will have a great view - sadly the apartment is on the second floor, with a mediorcre view of the rooftops of neighbouring building. Shower did not drain properly, and had mold in places. The washbasin sink was wobbly.

Lots of space, really cool paintings on the walls (especially the bedroom), very conveniently located to explore the town.

• Reviewed: 20 February 2015

Okay it's an appartment not a hotel but I guess there would be definitely more business travelers in these appartments if the required minimum would be available. No drinking water. Minibar empty. No shower gel. Problem with a key, nobody here to help. Will I come back? Dunno!

The localisation. Sea towers+++ The price.

• Reviewed: 1 February 2016

Floors where dirty. Dusty furniture. Had impression that we could use terrace. But that was not so.

Plenty space.

• Reviewed: 26 November 2015

Facilities too old. Shower water not hot. Ancient hair dryer. Bad smell in towels

Location and size

• Reviewed: 11 October 2015

No English TV options. No phone in room, Staff limited in English.

It was a great new building in good order and large.

There is 1 review without text. This impacts the overall review score.