Reviews of Sheraton Poznan Hotel 5 stars

ul. Bukowska 3/9, Jeżyce, 60-809 Poznań, Poland

#40 of 106 hotels in Poznań

Very disappointed!
    • Classic King Room

I was a shock when I notice that one of my make up product is almost gone after my room had been cleaned. I bough it one day before and it was a pearl powder therefore I could easily realised that only a few pearls was left. I told the manager about it and he only said that is unusual! For me as well! I am travelling very often and I never have that situation! he did not even apologise for it! Only took my email address but I have never received any message from the management! Ridiculous! The receptionist was very kind but the manager (in my opinion) without a proper knowledge about customer service could not even work in hostel! I am going to write official complaint to the head office!

Clean and quiet, very friendly and nice receptionist.

Perfect Choice
    • Classic Twin Room

The Sheraton Poznan is ideally situated within walking distance of all the sights, shopping mall, the railway station, trams etc etc. Only 10 to 15 minute drive from the airport. Amenities well up to Sheraton expected standards. Very good sports bar for late night snacks.

Fantastic location.
    • Classic Twin Room

Please sort out the do not disturv signs on the doors - you cannot open the door without forcing the sign onto the floor.

Fantastic location. Staff very professional and smiley. Nice pool area. Good breakfast.

The perfect stay
    • Classic King Room

The location is simply brilliant, right next to the train station and at walking distance from many places. The room was spacious and clean, with some tea and water free of charge which is always nice. Bed extremely comfortable and it was heaven to sleep there.

The breakfast was good.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The wifi was spotty in places and it kept disconnecting my devices every 20 minutes. Parking was expensive. There are cheaper nicer hotels nearby.

The breakfast was good. The restaurant was good.

too expensive related to standard
    • Classic King Room

always not enough staff in reception, always wait, poor design for such a location and prices

comfortable bad, perfect location, walking distance to exhibition fair

Have to log in for wifi every one hour.
    • Classic Twin Room

Have to log in for wifi every one hour. To work on interne, it was ridiculous. Will never stay again for this one reason even though quite satisfied in general.

I enjoyed my stay as with all Sheraton Hotel
    • Classic Twin Room

The Sheraton Hotel worldwide is my absolute "Go To" hotel!!! It's everything to ever like and enjoy in a hotel. The staff, facilities, breakfast and restaurant are the absolute BEST

It was a fantastic stay, I will come back
    • Classic King Room

Pillows could be more comfortable Swimming pool could be open until late (so you could swim without kids around)

Swimming pool was great Good location Big room

Very difficult to contact the hotel to get a support with a...
    • Classic King Room

Very difficult to contact the hotel to get a support with a taxi upon the arrival to the airport. Called 5 times and nobody picked up the phone. Always the phone call was transferred to reservation office in UK that surely could not support me for a taxi in Poznan. Justification upon the check-in; sorry, we were busy for checking in other clients, This is unacceptable for any hotel, especially for a 5-stars hotel

In general good, although local specifics sometime surprise.
    • Classic King Room

I was surprised when after I have asked to bring in my room a plate, a knife and a fork the hotel tried to charge me with 20 zl. For this price I could have a lunch outside. Although, after having the green choice program, I founded that vouchers are not available and after I have asked on how can I spend the points the receptionist suggested that I can collect and then donate points.

Good breakfast. Friendly reception.

Great place, perfect location, so good at all
    • Classic Twin Room

It was some misunderstanding with payment for breakfast which i paid for And it was look like u was looking me to charge again

I had great time there Nearly all best

Excellent hotel would definitely return
    • Classic Twin Room

aircon didn't work in our room which was unfortunate because it is the only thing I can think of

everything - good soft pillows, toiletries, space, staff, food, location When checking out the member of staff that served me was very helpful and nothing was too much trouble

Perfect spot to experience a bit of luxury
    • Classic King Room

My room was facing the main street and there was a bit of noise from the streets getting to the room. Especially during the night and emergency services sirens were the worst. It was ok for one night, though.

It is a real 5 star hotel and the service was top notch. Receptionist was very helpful and very professional. The room was clean and very spacious. Food from their restaurant was absolutely first class, very fresh and very tasty. The location suited me perfect for my needs, it is very close to the main train station and the bus stop for airport bus is just outside the hotel. I enjoyed my stay.

Breakfast is quite fine although almost same everyday.
    • Classic King Room

The shower water is good, but the equipment can be better. Others are fine.

Breakfast is quite fine although almost same everyday. It is really close to the exhibition center, train station. tram stop is just in front of the main door.

Good quality hotel, hopefully to be renovated though!
    • Classic King Room

These days hotel looks old fashioned, neglected and under-invested i.e. it's visible no one bothered to renovate it ever since it was opened. Swimming pool is a joke.

Spacious rooms, comfortable bed. Overall quality.

Hotel very comfortable with good facilities and short walk...
    • Classic King Room

Hotel charged an amount to my debit card against possible expenses without my knowledge or consent. We were not charging expenses to the room as had cash. Money still not returned a week later. Both bars very quiet

Hotel very comfortable with good facilities and short walk to tourist attractions

One of two elevators broken during my whole stay.
    • Classic King Room

One of two elevators broken during my whole stay. Looooong waiting time. Extremely long check-in and check-out procedures. One of two treatmills in the gym broken. Bad temperature (far too hot) in the room. Could not adjust the temperature properly. Poor menu in the restaurant. Far too high cost compared to value.

Nice hotel, but not a 5 star hotel!
    • Classic King Room

A bit cold in the room. Not satisfied with the staff. One of the girls from the reception staff wasn't so nice when we asked for parking spot. She first said no spot was available (although outside were plenty of spots). Then, right in front of us, she gave another gentleman a spot and when I asked her how was this possible, she gave us a spot too. Also, at our last stay we payed 120 pln/day for a parking spot, although our car was outside and the price was 80 pln/day. No one told us about this difference of price. I stayed here many times over the years because I go often to the Poznan Fair, but standard and quality clearly dropping! It's definitely over priced! Also, at the SomePlace Else restaurant, we waited almost half an hour for the waitress to take our check and bring us back the change.

Clean room. Good breakfast. Good location for business travelers, right next to the Poznan Fair.

comfy bed, linen and douvet with down - very warm and light.
    • Classic Twin Room

AC in the room was insufficient (even when set to 3) and there was -12C outside.

comfy bed, linen and douvet with down - very warm and light. Very pleasant night.

Excellent. Will stay there again
    • Classic Twin Room

A bidet was missing in the bathroom.

Very central and welcoming hotel. Just like all the other Sheraton hotels it offers excellent facilities and very high comfort levels. The rooms are well equipped with all the comforts one would expect of a 5 star hotel.

Nice and professional staff at reception
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Staff forgot to provide the room service breakfast I requested the night before Pancakes were not served, although it lists they are. Very unpleasant response from staff in charge of that station

Beds

really not worth the price which they charging !
    • Classic Twin Room

leaking shower, water on the bathroom floor all the time, breakfast for that price its just not good enough !!! breakfast also super messy! no one explain breakfast to us what is in the standarts for 4* so you excepting same in 5* hotel if not better!

beds are very nice, staff very friendly, supper good WiFi!

Well enough for a short stay...
    • Classic Twin Room

rooms are cold despite the conditioning was told to be working.

Wonderfull front office staff. Perfect breakfast and a very well designed and catered Club Lounge...

It was very cold in the room
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

It was very cold in the room there was 2 beds instead of big one the hairdryer didn't work in the bathroom,i had to connect it to the plug in the corridor

A great spot for Poznan City Break or business trip
    • Classic King Room

An excellent location close to the Old City, major shopping mall and the Main Railway Station. Well equipped rooms with iron, bathrobe and refrigerator.

Not recomended
    • Classic King Room

Bathroom were filthy, parking space limited

Desk staff was OK , but I have some unauthorized charges apply to my credit card. Overall cleanliness of Hotel was sub-standard, next time I will stay somewhere else.....

Great location, excellent breakfast, would recommend for business travelers.
    • Classic King Room

The in house restaurant was expensive for the quality and selection of food. The gym needs to be bigger, it was overcrowded during peak hours.

Good location, close to transportation and the old town. Nice rooms and excellent breakfast.

Comfortable enough
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

There were no free places at the underground parking. It was not possible to book them in advance. I ended up with parking the car at the nearby parking which was extremely expensive.

Very nice room and breakfast.

Ok I will come next
    • Classic King Room

Room staff seems to suggest that 10 o'clock is a high time to live a room. It is unpleasant, checkout time is 12 !!!

Good location and special attention for Poznan Maraton participations

Good central location, friendly staff, good rooms
    • Club Double or Twin Room with Lounge Access

It's a city centre location, so it can get a bit noisy outside during the night. There is a very small underground car park, so don't get a big car if you wish to use the car park.

Nice corner room, comfortable bed, good desk to work on with reliable wifi, excellent breakfast.

Not recomended to stay with pets!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Pet owners beware! Hotel is hypocrite regarding pet policies. Advertised as pet friendly hotel with no pets allowed in both hotel restaurants! We were wainting for our stakes and wine at the tex-mex restaurant, when shabby admin sent a trainee to our table to tell we have to leave and eat our meal in the room...

Front office staff was polite and helpfull

Big and comfortable bed.
    • Classic King Room

Breakfast was a disappointment, the omelette was more like scrambled eggs, no fresh orange juice (so why making the fuss of having the waiters bringing it to the tables?).

Big and comfortable bed. Spacious bathroom. Perfect location. Friendly staff.

Pleasant stay and visit
    • Classic King Room

Change of bedding after few days, only if its only the pillows, otherwise the rooms are very clean.

The beds are so comfortable, I really enjoyed staying at the Sheraton, I frequently visit Poznan, but its the first time I made use of Sheraton Hotel and I was pleasantly surprise.

Wonderful stay in Poznan
    • Classic King Room

The staff was friendly and professional the room was excellent and the breakfast was perfect. The service in the hotel was a 10 in the hotel!

Excellent room with Poznan view , good breakfast in nice...
    • Classic King Room

Excellent room with Poznan view , good breakfast in nice location. I had a few lunches in the Sport bar as well and the Menu is fantastic ! People in the lobby where always so helpful. Over all very good location , short walk to old town - must go there , it is very beautiful.

Amazing stay!
    • Classic King Room

The size of sauna is quite small and opened only until 7.30-8 p.m. For example, no more that 3 people would fit there and they have to sit quite close to each other. So, better not to come at rush hour (around 6 p.m.) Swimming pool is not so big but very nice and relaxing either way. Great view from that floor!

The hotel is amazing! Very nice spacious rooms, comfortable beds, if you forgot even a curler they are able to provide it for you for free :D The level of service is very great and high level. Close to the hotel is the main train station, tram stop, corner shop and Starbucks. Located in a very nice quiet area, but still very central. Our stay was amazing!

friendly and quick check in and check out.
    • Classic King Room

The food in the restaurant was not good and the range of beer was very poor. Too high volume from the TV sets which were everythere in the restaurant

friendly and quick check in and check out. excellent breakfast

Satisfactory !
    • Classic King Room

The gym was under renovation ! I booked that hotel because I thought I will have a good workout but unfortunately all I found is a tiny room on the 1st floor with very minimum equipment. Would have been nice if they mentioned that on booking or at least when checking in.

Breakfast is amazing !

Very nice hotel for few days visit
    • Classic King Room

I did not try the breakfast as it seems overly pricey (quoted 17e).

Large quiet room, large bed. Reward for being eco-friendly (dont change sheets/towels) - 5e to use in the restaurant or some Sheraton points. Good location, 10-15 min to reach old town. Few restaurants around and also some convenience stores. Polish, german tv channels + uk and french news channels, on demand movies. Staff was also very friendly and accommodating.

Very disappointed stay
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I booked parking during my stay in hotel's parking. Parking guard stayed across the street just appoint me where I need to park. Parking angle was about 45 degrees and the place was after another car, so I didn't see exactly where I have to park my car. Besides, they have parking blocks to prevent unauthorized parking. But my place has a broken one and the part of this stuff has pierced a wheel without any chance of repairing. Hotel stuff only proposed to find some technic support for my own money (I actually didn't see that situation was surprised them - I think, I'm not the first with it) but it was Sunday and they didn't find any options. So, I had to spend the evening to change my spare wheel by myself and buy another wheel later as the broken one cannot be repaired. I straightly don't recommend to use Sheraton hotel parking in Poznan. I'm very disappointed by hotel staff reaction to the case as well.

Good central location of hotel.
    • Classic King Room

Reception staff should inform new visitors staying at hotel how to use lift (i.e. insert card to allow choice of floor). We were not informed and had to be told by another visitor staying at hotel how to use card in lift (made us look stupid!!). Windows in room should be replaced with double/triple glazing to reduce noise from outside. Swimming pool is very deceptive in hotel description. I booked hotel because it had what looked like a good size swimming pool - but realistically it was extremely small and very disappointing (we did not use because of this).

Location of hotel. Lovely bed and pillows. Very good toiletries. Breakfast had good choice and plenty to eat.

OK for a business hotel
    • Classic King Room

Hot breakfast items were warm / cold Very small pool This is a business hotel not really a holiday break hotel

Location American style dinner Breakfast choice

Best option near the train station in Poznan
    • Classic Twin Room

- the hotels age is starting to show a bit

- location a very short walk from the train station - a very short tram ride to down town or a longer (scenic) walk is also an option - the most comfortable beds I've seen in a while - the sound isolation. You really can't here what is going on in the room next to you. This is so rare in hotel these days. You really get peace and quite

Fair value but not outstanding
    • Classic King Room

Hotel is imo not 5 stars due to old standards and feel. The room temperature was very cold. even switched off the noise of the airco system is annoying. The room is smaller then appears on the pcitures. The bathroom had sliding door because there was not enough room for normal door, go figure. but for price per night as international business traveller it is good for one day stay

Friendly staff Good coffee in bar with friendly employees good wifi in room

Vodka for Breakfast
    • Classic King Room

Although the room price is very reasonable, there are no breakfast options close by, other than the hotel. The breakfast at the hotel was 75 zlotys per person, which was more than we paid for dinner for two most nights. That said, the breakfast was delicious, and included pour-your-own vodka, discreetly tucked behind a pillar. We enjoyed our stay very much!

It is an easy walk from the train station to the hotel--maybe three blocks.

Good choice in Poznan
    • Classic King Room

Room was a little worn and dated. The hotel is located on a busy road. There was some traffic noise, mainly from trams. On a positive note, sound insulation seems to be good and outside noise did not bother us too much.

The hotel is handy to the central train station, just a few minutes walk away. It is a 10 - 15 minute walk to the old town. Close to public transport (trams). Great staff, really helpful and professional. Excellent breakfast. Wi fi is free and worked well.

5.6
    Nice breakfast
    • Classic Twin Room

It said parking doesn't need to be reserved but when I turned up the car park was full and the lady on reception told me I should have reserved it. The is another car park call Green Parking at the back of the hotel but it doesn't take credit card. So be warned!

Nice breakfast

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

Short changed in Shareton
    • Classic King Room

Overall service and staff attitude. Reluctance of staff to help. We generally had very negative experience. Cabs were overcharging and some did not display the charges.

Liked view from the room

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

You should make a reservation for parking and it is not...
    • Classic King Room

You should make a reservation for parking and it is not possible to park before check-in. We waited 15 minutes in front of the hotel, of course with some other guests.

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

Nice hotel with friendly staff in a city centre location
    • Classic King Room

Underground car park is small and you need to ring the hotel in advance to book a place. Be aware that as this is a city centre hotel so the noise of the city, police sirens etc. will be heard during the night.

Friendly staff, comfortable bed, nice room, good breakfast, reliable wi-fi.

Rooms and premises are very clean.
    • Classic Twin Room

It is alittle bit outside the town center but this is good for travelers.

Rooms and premises are very clean. The restaurant serves good steak and burger.

Wonderful location, great service, substandard rooms.

The rooms did not feel like a 5-star Hotel. We requested a double bed and a single but received three singles, there was three of us, but the room was set-up for two guests (pairs of teas, toothrbrushes etc. instead of triples), and the number of sockets, location of light switches etc. left much to be desired. It was tidy and clean but not to a five-star standard advertised in the price. The room was also quite cramped for a three-bed. Guest rooms are in need of refurbishment work or should lower advertised standard.

The location is perfect, right outside the train station and Poznan Convention Centre. The cleanliness and first impressions are all very positive. Gym and swimming pool included in the price, as are towels, wi-fi and all the extras expected from a high-profile hotel. Guest floors are only accessible with a special magnetic key which adds an extra layer of privacy and security.

• Reviewed: 22 April 2017

Extremely comfortable stay.
    • Classic Twin Room

The water container was empty in the changing rooms for pool and sauna.

The relaxed yet efficient ambience of the hotel was impressive. Breakfast choice was excellent the best I have ever been offered.

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

Great location for both visiting the town easy transfer to airport.

Wifi slow

Friendly staff, location was great and excellent choice of food both at breakfast and Sunday brunch . Visiting to take part in a race and it was ideally situated opposite the expo. Tram stops outside but easy to walk into city centre. Clean and modern hotel .

• Reviewed: 10 March 2017

my room didn´t had the sandard for a 5 stars hotel
    • Classic King Room

the shower was not good, the water was going all over the floor during the shower. the door of the bathroom was almost brocked

the bed was really comfortable

• Reviewed: 1 March 2017

Friendly staff, great steaks in the sports bar, well stocked...
    • Classic King Room

No smoking suites available.

Friendly staff, great steaks in the sports bar, well stocked mini bar, pool was a bit small but perfectly adequate. All in all great place to celebrate graduating from university.

• Reviewed: 28 February 2017

Poznań no. 1 hotel

My stay was too short

Very friendly and helpful reception staff. SomePlace Else Pub - a great venue to have a beer and watch sports. Great food as well. A hotel worth coming back over and over again.

• Reviewed: 26 February 2017

Good food.
    • Classic King Room

Not great that one has to check in first before making it to the garage. Pretty annoying especially in Polish windy-freezy-winter weather. Aging design of the hotel rooms.

Good food. Very competent and helpful staff. Recommend for business stays.

• Reviewed: 26 January 2017

-wifi, what is the problem to give yr guests some wifi.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

-wifi, what is the problem to give yr guests some wifi. every time you need to login again and again and again... and if logged in it doesn't half work -breakfast, at 9:30 they started taking everything away... -staff does not speak English, they have no clue what you ask, for room service we got only one dish, called reception and they kept thinking the wine was missing.... -two pillows for 3 people, the extra bed was not made, did get extra sheets, do I work here ??? -the heating keeps clicking on and off,

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

the only positive thing was the price and the king size bed...
    • Classic King Room

regarding staff and services offered, specially in the restaurant, they are far away from a 5star hotel

the only positive thing was the price and the king size bed was very confortable..

High expectations but big disappointments
    • Classic King Room

While booking, requested parking with reservation when arrived none were available and had pay out of packet which was overpriced. Soft drings in room too pricey, better of to go to near market. Breakfast overpriced as well! Heating system did not work, we were fortunate the weather was not too bad for Poland's winter.

Staff pleasant, clean hotel.

• Reviewed: 27 December 2016

good option in Poznan
    • Classic Twin Room

the swimming pool is a joke - so small with no possibility to swim, the switch of the light in the bathroom was in the corridor, so in the night you frist have to switch the light, wake up the other person and only after that you can close the bathroom door :-(

very good location, friendly staff, good breakfast, comfortable beds,

• Reviewed: 16 December 2016

They was trying to open the safe box inside my room without...
    • Classic King Room

They was trying to open the safe box inside my room without getting the permission from me, and suddenly when I back to the hotel with my wife I found 3 people trying to open my safe in my room and when I asked them they said it's not working and we are trying to fix it and I get angry , because I closed the safe before I left the room and it's was OK it's really bad hotel

• Reviewed: 12 December 2016

Śniadanie, łazienka, basen, bardzo życzliwa Obsługa
    • Classic King Room

If you book "king size bed" be aware, that you may end up with two single, very soft matraces and beds just puted together... but they have also proper, very comfortable king size... There is a building side just window-to-window at the hotel It's quite noisy...

Śniadanie, łazienka, basen, bardzo życzliwa Obsługa

• Reviewed: 29 November 2016

Very good location
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I booked a room with a better standard to have a king size bed, and I also asked for a quiet room. I got 2 single beds for myself and a room next to a noisy crossroad, so I couldn't sleep. I asked the staff if they can change it to a room that I asked for, but it was not possible. I also messaged the hotel through booking site, but I never got the answer. So next time I will go to another place, maybe with lower standards, but which offers these two basic facilities (quiet rooms with large beds).

Very good location Nice breakfast Spacious, well equipped rooms

• Reviewed: 28 November 2016

Perfect Location
    • Classic King Room

Personally I think the pillows are too soft in the rooms and a little uncomfortable.

Staff were very friendly and efficient. Breakfast was very delicious with lots of choice

• Reviewed: 13 November 2016

Extra charge and not informed
    • Classic Twin Room

We were charged and extra 90 euro without being informed and was told that it will be back in my account of we don't touch the fridge. Bit late when your on holidays and need that money. Also had a wait before being able to check in

• Reviewed: 8 November 2016

they had better train their staff
    • Classic King Room

(such was first time in my several times stay in Poznan Sheraton) in the morning when i checked out, i stood in front of a gentleman at the reception. but he said no words to me and about 5 minutes he just watched the display of PC. i think he just did his job but for me, it is common sense that receptionist's most imporyant mission is to say hello to the guests. as a hotel man, he should be disqualified.

easy to access from Poznan central station

• Reviewed: 15 October 2016

Good place
    • Classic Twin Room

- Expensive booking through booking.com - Can get 50% off if booked directly. This is what my colleague did and he not only paid 70% less but also got an upgraded

- Friendly staff - Cleanliness

• Reviewed: 4 October 2016

Great hotel, but this revolving door...
    • Classic Twin Room

5 stars hotel, really expensive and people have to push big, heavy revolving door on their own... It's extremely inconvenient and annoying. How can it be like that?! Please either use electricy or hire someone :)

Great staff and service, amazing ice machine. Loved it.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2016

Kimil on the front desk of the hotel was an excellent...
    • Classic King Room

Kimil on the front desk of the hotel was an excellent ambassador for the Sheraton Hotel and he is the reason I will be returning to your hotel. His professionalism and excellent customer service is second to none. Thank you.

• Reviewed: 23 August 2016

Great Hotel but non free wifi
    • Classic King Room

I cannot understand how a five star hotel can not have free wifi, we have been to guest houses and b&b's that offer free very good wifi. Basically to continue operating my business had to stay in reception. In this day and age this is unacceptable with such a star rating.

Rooms were very nice, very clean staff was excpetionally helpful.

• Reviewed: 21 August 2016

Very polite and efficient staff.
    • Classic Twin Room

I only stayed one night and it suited my requirements perfectly.

Very polite and efficient staff. Great breakfast. Quiet room. Fantastic start to my stay in Poland .

• Reviewed: 20 August 2016

Despite all the deficiencies,which I acknowledged are there,I can say hotel have high standard
    • Classic King Room

windows was dirty and on curtains was some make up stain, and im cant believe network wasn't free, also was no rubbish bag in toilet bin. in my opinion just for one day stay was little too expensive.

bed was very comfy, room was in perfect shape and size, breakfast was delicious, stuff very helpful, friendly.

Browse Sheraton Poznan Hotel traveller photo gallery