Reviews of System Hotel Kraków 3 stars

#256 of 269 hotels in Kraków

Based on 2089 hotel reviews

6.2

Better than expected!

No kettle in my room but you can buy them at the restaurant at the entrance. TV had no english channels or subtitles but who's there to watch TV anyhow? :)

Great staff, good wee restaurant & has everything you would need.

Good hotel excellent value for money.

On the periphery a bit however as long as you got a taxi on the meter cost approx 20-25PLN or £4-£5.

Very clean comfortable Travelodge type hotel with bar and restaurant. Staff on reception and restaurant very good and the food was very good.

We arrived at 1am in the morning for 5 nights. We have left the hotel at 7am the following morning

Shower dirty, window blinds broken, tv made by nokia- never even knew that existed; when you turned the tv on, half of the movie went past by the time screen came on.we left the following morning after arriving at 1am, returned our keys and never went back! It says 3 star quality, definatly not 3 stars and they need to check up dictionary for what 'quality' means.

Absolutely nothing! It was horrible. The best part of it was finding somewhere else to stay for our stay.

rooms are very small and staff there is very old (beds,...

rooms are very small and staff there is very old (beds, carpets, bathroom facilities,...), smallest window this I saw in the hotels, parking need to be paid additionally

Don't expect a lot

The location is bad, you have no choice but to call a taxi. It seems closer to the airport than to the city. The personnel is rude, not helpful at all and not willing to cooperate on the most basic requests. If I had a choice, I'd simply stay someplace else!

The rooms are tiny but clean. The beds are very comfortable and the pillows are great.

System Hotel

Blinds don’t cut out light Furnishings suffering wear and tear Hall stair lighting didn’t activate at night

Basic cheap accommodation with comfortable bedding and good shower facilities. Some buses stop across the road that go close to the city centre and Wawel Castle.

The hotel is located along some big street, so it's easy...

A carpet in rooms should be replaced, it looks very shabby. A fridge will be not excessive.

The hotel is located along some big street, so it's easy to get this place by car. There is a safe parking. Big and clean canteen with a good cuisine.

Lovely friendly hotel.

See above

The staff were friendly and very helpful. The room was adequate, very clean and comfortable. It’s a 15 minute cab to the main square costs between 20Z & 30Z. Lovely shopping centre across the road from hotel. The is a great bus service into town cost of 3Z get off at Jubilat. I would definitely stay at this friendly hotel.

If I will visit again Krakov, and I still wont be a billionaire, I will stay there again, for sure.

The rooms are maybe a bit too crowdy. And if you have a room with the view to the main street maybe a bit noisi, but not unbearable.

It is more than satisfying considering the prices and the 3 🌟. Breakfast is good, rooms and bath clean.

Great hotel that won't break the bank!

The restauraunt food was not that great, it was priced cheaply but the taste was not great. Thin walls... I think we both know what I mean by that.

Bed was very comfy, staff were very friendly and helpful (even with the slight language barrier). Right next to a 24hr gas station that sold cold beer and snacks.

The beds were comfortable and receptionist was helpful in...

Our chair in the room was very old and shabby and half of the cover had ripped away. The toilet broke and wouldn’t flush and we reported it to reception but it still wasn’t looked at so we had to fill up the bin with water and pour it down to flush. We ran out of toilet roll too and asked for some more and didn’t get given any.

The beds were comfortable and receptionist was helpful in ordering us taxi’s and being friendly.

Keep away from this hotel.

The hotel seems to be correct from the outside but once you check-in and see the bedroom, it is very awful. The bed was fully covered of hair and stains. The bathroom was not cleaned and it smelled like urine. The corridors were full of trash. We checked out immediately from the Hotel and the personal did not want to give our money back. After claiming and having to show the personal the dirt of our bedroom they just returned our money for one night (and we paid for 2).

Horrible hotel.

Loved it will defo come again

Really enjoyed our staff Staff were so helpful nothing was ever to much for them to help us Can’t fault this hotel except it’s abit our the way from town centre but staff helped us call taxi every day

Basic but clean and friendly. Couldn't complain and would return.

A little further from main town than i had realised but not ridiculously far .

Clean with friendly staff. Ideal if your looking for nothing more than a bed for the night.

Staff was not so helpful, sometimes we've made questions...

Staff was not so helpful, sometimes we've made questions and they were staring at us like we were idiots. Was not so friendly like I was expecting in Poland. Restaurant staff are very nice and the food was amazing.

Good but could e better

It's far outside Krakow city. It's difficult to reach the place during late night. If you want to have a party in the night, don't prefer the place for stay.

Rooms are of normal size, not too small and not too big. Beds are comfortable to sleep. Staff is good and cooperative. It's a place far from city centre, so peace loving people will like it more than party freak. :)

1 Night Stay - Was perfect

I was here only for a night as I was retuning from Berlin and had a flight to India the next day. Can't say much as I was there only 5-6 hours. However, forgot my flask at the property which they promptly responded and have kept it aside for my colleague to collect.. Very clean rooms, excellent location.. Good/ Polite staff.. Greet you with a smile.. That's all that matters..

Would not use again

Hard to find, sat nav directed us to the wrong address. Receptionist could not give clear instructions on how to get there

Not much. I would not stay there again.

Regret booking that hotel

The breakfast is very poor no variety at all No lobby to seat only one sofa in front of the door The room is too small the beds are narrow A female manager was talking to us very rude while asking to add a meal like dinner that restaurant is independent of the hotel we shall not ask her to modify booking with dinner ,not value of money

Definitely not for people who likes luxury and cleanliness. Price is too high for this low standard.

I do not complain for not very high standard, but cleanliness is expected also in hotels which are not just after the renovation. What I really don't like are disgusted carpets and fungus in bathrooms

We liked the ladies at the check in desk they were nice and...

Smell of cigarettes lingering inside the room when we came other than that it was all great.I know it was another guests fault as someone was probably smoking inside without a permission.

We liked the ladies at the check in desk they were nice and helpful.

Not recommendd

Rooms are very smal, bathroom smelled real bad. I asked for non smking room but my rood smelled like cigaret, blanket smelled like sigaret. I think they just change the cover for the blanket and not washing them. Towels were so old that there were not any fuz left on them. Chair in the room had a rripped cover. Carpets were so dirty that i was walking with shoes the whole time.

Staff were very friendly and helpful with guiding us for site seen. Needed hair dryer and extra sheet and was given.

The room was dirty enough with old chairs, very...

The room was dirty enough with old chairs, very uncomfortable beds and crappy pillows. We got completely other room instead of what we have booked. During our stay the company of drunk Polish guys turned on the fire alarm at 2 a.m. It was complete mess, no apologies from the personal. And when we called the reception to check what was going on with the alarm, the answer was "Ja wiem" (I know) and then the lady just hang up.

One night stay close to airport on way home

Hotel is a back of shell petrol station forecourt. It's not sign posted from road. Missed it the first time and spent 15 mins trying to find entrance

Wouldn't recommend for leisure purposes

Room wasn't great, toilet smelled, the room itself needs to be refurbished a little bit... chair was old and ripped, tv was prehistoric and no fridge.

Good value for a room

The rooms were stinky and have insects in the beds the manager wasnt even was bothered to call us back with some alternative solution all together we found 3 insects ,very dirty and smelly rooms , i hope never need to stay in the hotel again Highly unrecommended

Not going back soon

I don't think i am going back soon! Dirty dirty dirty! The night i arrived there were no sheet on my bed... just blankets and towels! I had to ask the girl in reception for sheets! Strong smell in the room,maybe from dirty carpet . Big white stain on blue blanket, I want to forget that! The girls in restaurant were a bit unfriendly and felt like they never smile. The worst thing : no internet in the room! I had to be in lobby to have Internet even thought in my booking writes 'internet in all places'! Again I asked 2 different girls in reception and I got the answer : I don't know! No hairdryer, no mini fridge, no bathroom carpet ! Even worst, the room was next to gas station. My window blinds wouldn't close completely (broken) so I had cars parked outside my window 24 hours . Not very comfortable! Last but not least, no sound insulation ! I could here every single word outside window and door! So no sleep for me!

Kind girls in reception! Helpful but still had no full knowledge of buses trains etc! So I had to ask the guy working in gas station next to the hotel ! The hotel is really nice from outside with orange colour! Good and tasty food in hotel's restaurant! My trip to Krakow was a unique experience ! A beautiful old town and kind people!

Very happy with this hotel, would definitely stay here again.

The location wasn't very picturesque compared to the centre of Krakow and resembled a business park but the access in to town was so convenient and cheap via bus that this did not bother us at all. We also found the bus journey interesting in itself to see the buildings on the outskirts of the main town.

I travelled with my 15 year old daughter and this was the perfect base for our trip, we wanted a clean comfortable base for our sightseeing break. The atmosphere at the hotel was very easy going. Access in to the building was very easy and the hotel generally and the room was very clean and comfortable. We could easily and cheaply (5.60zl for us both for each bus journey) travel in to Krakow where the bus stop in to town was a few yards from the hotel. Bus number 173. This service was very regular and we could go into town on this first thing in the morning and we would catch the last one back at night which was at 11.10pm near the Jubilat supermarket a short walk from the centre. The bus journey was approximately 20 minutes and stopped at the conrada stop right outside the hotel. We did not try the restaurant or the breakfast but it did look nice and reasonably priced.

If you are out of options...

- Small room - Thin walls. I could hear everything what was going on in the neighboring rooms at day and NIGHT. - There is no air conditioning. If the night would have been hot - it would have been unbearable in that small room. - Not possible to park outside of the hotel to unload. Too many cars. - Payed parking - 25 PLN is a bit too much for on night parking in the private space for guests. If the'd have free parking option like other hotels do, where guest can choose between free and paid parking - than on could choose if he/she wants to pay for the parking.

It was cheap and there are a lot of stores like Auchan, Ikea and etc. across the street. Hotel it self looks nice from the inside. Lady at the reception was nice enough to provide me with the second pillow upon my request, but I did had to remind her twice.

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

Check your beds before going to sleep

In the first room we got there were bed bugs. we had to go downstairs at night and ask for another room. Luckily we immediately got another and even better one.

The stuff was very nice, rooms are perfect for a couple of days stay.

• Reviewed: 24 May 2017

Pleasant cheap option

If you are using public transport you need to do some internet research first to make sure you can find the correct bus. Takes about 40 minutes to the centre.

Standard 'stopover' type hotel for a car driver passing thro. A very good price for what you get, but don't expect the dinner choice to be more than pizzas and fast food. A nice standard of cleanliness throughout the hotel [or should that be 'motel'? Nearby is 0ne of my favourite stores IKEA and a hypermarket too.

• Reviewed: 13 May 2017

Pretty good.

When we arrived the receptionist was acting like I did something to him, and I just arrived. You have to pay for the parking.

The room was nice, and clean, internet quality good.

The staff were amazing and helped us with every question we...

We were happy with our stay

The staff were amazing and helped us with every question we asked. Our room was absolutely fine for the price we paid. It was a little bit away from the city centre but public transport was right outside and the taxis weren't expensive. We would stay here again.

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

Transit hotel but can be used for longer stay

You may find some hair on the floor in the bathroom but in general cleanliness is ok. Minus point on cleanliness in that regard. Wi-Fi can be better. It depends on the number of the users. Sometimes works, sometimes it doesn't works. Room doors are below average in regards of noise reduction so in the case of loud guest it might be disturbing as this is transit hotel and guests arrive all night. Minus point on comfort in that regard.

For the price with the combination of the location it is hard to beat. Close to highway and city center. Hotel has two parking places. One in basement and one in the front. Quite easy to reach from highway. Gas station in the front of the hotel is very nice if you are transit guest. Rooms are big enough. Bathrooms have everything you need. Beds are comfy enough for good sleep. Breakfast is ok. Stuff is ok. I can recommend this hotel.

• Reviewed: 4 February 2017

Comfortable hotel, but we had a big problem because of it.

We were supposed to go to Auschwitz and we were told by one of the receptionists that we could take a bus near the hotel for that. The next day they had changed receptionists and the new one had no idea what we were talking about, insisting we had to go to the city centre. We ended up having to call a taxi because we had reserved a long tour. Later, someone confirmed that there was indeed a bus that we could take from near there. So the ignorance of that one receptionist made us lose our reservation.

The hotel is comfortable and it is near a giant shopping mall with all you could ever need.

• Reviewed: 2 February 2017

A nice place to stay

There were no tea/coffee making facilities in the rooms. You could ask for a kettle apparently, but I feel that this facility should be already in the rooms.

The food in the hotel restaurant was very delicious and the staff were friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 27 January 2017

Amazing bed !

The carpet looked like it was there for years, very dirty and not pleasant to walk on. Also they have another hotel called Q, which is on the same street, when ordering your taxi make sure to explain twice as our taxi drivers went to the wrong hotel :D

The bed was great, they had the most amazing pillows!

• Reviewed: 11 January 2017

Great for a mini stopover for a couple of days.

There were no tea/coffee making facilities in the hotel room. You could ask for a kettle if you really wanted one, but it would be nice to have that option already in your room.

We had our evening meals at the hotel on two of the three nights we were there. The food was very delicious and great value for money. There is also a Galleria shopping centre close by.

• Reviewed: 13 November 2016

Hotel from Hell

Locatuon - had a petrol station on sight Staff - unfriendly. I was sworn at and had no support from them. Felt unsafe and had to move. Room - more like a prison cell view of petrol station. Couldnt open window because of constant traffic noise Restuarant bar closed early

Nothing. This should be classified as a motel not a hotel as was not like the advertisement. We were very disappointed and had to move accomodation paying more for our stay.

• Reviewed: 20 October 2016

Good for 1 or 2 nights, but not for romantic vacation.

Not sufficient cleanliness of the room. Small window with the view on the pump station Shell, which is in front of the reception. Limited amount of parking places.

Good for 1 or 2 nights, but not for romantic vacation. Shopping centers across the street with several fast food restaurants and the shop similar to Tesco. Sufficient quality of the breakfast.

• Reviewed: 20 August 2016

Nice stay 🙂

Old town was 5 km away, but with taxii if you order before midnight, price to old town from the hotel is 15 zloti.

Very friendly staff. Very good hotwl for the price. 25 euros one night for a twin room is good price in august.

• Reviewed: 19 August 2016

Nice a quiet hotel, cross the road to a lot of malls like...

Breakfast was good but could do a bit of variety at least not the same everyday.

Nice a quiet hotel, cross the road to a lot of malls like Ikea, Auchan and more massives shops like lidl, Leroy Merlin

• Reviewed: 7 August 2016

Sleep only room for an event, and Krakow

One single tiny window that is partly can be opened only because of the bed. The room was kind a dormitory room, but in this prise range no problem.

Cheap hotel, next to a Shell petrol station - a bit outer of the city, between many other smaller-bigger hotels. Bronovice Shopping Hall is opposite of the hotel, what is an huge hyper grocery store.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2016

Smoked room for non smoking (outside window was smoking...

Smoked room for non smoking (outside window was smoking area) and they charged for 33 Eur, when the price was 32 Eur and it's not for converting, because charged directly in euros..

• Reviewed: 28 July 2016

We stayed only for one night only.

Poor internet speed and connection in the evening. I couldnt load simply pages. In the morning I could smell cigarettes smoke all the time.

Comfy beds, quiet room.

Thee was no fridge.

Thee was no fridge. Breakfast was very expensive. The room was so small, that there was nothing you could do.

oil station besides, noithy. Not clearn room

The room not clean

staff

OK stay

The hotel needs updating, carpets were stained.

Staff were very friendly and helpful, wake up service, very comfortable bed.

Location, rate per night.

No mini fridge, very small rooms, water pressure at the shower is poor.

Location, rate per night.

System hotel

Expensive restaurant.

Everything was great

Great night, for the price

The tv is very outdated, old nokia, but then again not much tv watching on holiday !

The beds are amazingly comfy, great nights sleep

Beds are very soft

Parking is not included in booking, extra pay for parking

Beds are very soft

Ok for short stays

Ok for short stays

There was a worm in the bathroom, rooms were hideous.

There was a worm in the bathroom, rooms were hideous.

Just about

No aircon in the rooms.misscimunication caused confusion, 2 towels instead of 3 same with pillows had to ask to add it

Nice polite staff, very helpful

restaurant and bar close to early

restaurant and bar close to early

Not exactly the experience I was hoping for a 3* hotel

Rooms need cleaning, shower was broken, towels changed only in a couple of days, room layout wasn't nice. Not really pleasant

Staff was polite

Very nice, simple and clean rooms, we had private batrooms,...

a bit far from city center

Very nice, simple and clean rooms, we had private batrooms, absolutely no problem :)

Nice bathroom

Small tv

Nice bathroom

Emergency choice only

Located at the fuel station; poker face employees; dirty floor in the breakfast room. Not worth of the money paid at all.

Nothing to mention here

Its ws good location near to city and value of money

Room r very small Bed not comfortable Blankets ws given singles duvets.

Canteen food n look was good

It was close to shops

Need air-conditioning

It was close to shops

Never give Up.

I dont link spent money.

I like take a Photo and drink a Caffe.

Reasonable

Too far from the centre

Good staff

Just a room somewhere

Nothing to impress me

Only for a quick stay without second thoughts.

The stuff was very friendly and helpful

Shall room

The location is excellent Near the airport and the galleria

Was suitable for a short stay

No tea/coffee making facilities, shower cubicle very small, TV desperately needs updating

Comfortable bed

Excellent restaurant with friendly dining staff and...

Excellent restaurant with friendly dining staff and delicious food.

System hotel krakow

Not much, it waa very nice!

Lovely staff, great food, not far from centre..nice stay 😊

Great holidays

Would be great if rooms would have at least kettle.

Cheap, servicable accomodation

Poor connections to public transit, someone seemed to have tried to get into our room

Cheap, servicable accomodation

Needs renovation

Needs renovation

Regret booking the hotel

Every thing I don’t like

Goodm WiFi

There was nothing in walking distance from hotel

The room was to hot and there was no way to cool it down. The staff turned the lights off while we were finishing drinks at 9:50pm

Nice friendly and helpful stuff, everything was very clean

The hinge from the bathroom door was broken so the door did not close and hung

Nice friendly and helpful stuff, everything was very clean