Reviews of Tatamka Hostel

Tamka 30, Sródmiescie, 00-355 Warsaw, Poland

#89 of 198 hotels in Warsaw

Based on 2216 hostel reviews

we felt there needed to be more bathroom facilities but overall they were clean and easy to find and utilise. there was a slight problem with translation when emailing the hostel.

fantastic location and great staff, very friendly and the hostel was great value. rooms were clean and comfortable. the communal areas were fantastic! greta work guys!

• Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

The beds were not comfortable. They were squeaky. The sheets didn't look clean. You have to pay deposit to use lockers. There were a lot of mosquitoes and flies in the garden. They were distrubing all the time so you cannot sit long in the garden. The toilets are shared in the floor and they didn't look clean, either.

The location was quite central. The kitchen was good with all the facilities you may need. The garden and barbecue was great. You can cook your own food there and socialize with others as I did. It is easy to get to the airport by S-Bahn. And the guys at the reception were very kind and helpful

• Triple Room with Private Bathroom

Lovely staff and clean and comfortable rooms. We were only staying there for a few hours to rest on our way to the footie in Kiev! Would definitely return for a proper holiday. :-)

• Triple Room with Shared Bathroom

washrooms smelt sooo bad and shower and toilet aren’t separated so it’s very inconvenient for sharing with multiple people.

had nice kitchen, comfortable beds, good location, close to public transport, cute dog on property

• Bed in 8-Bed Dormitory Room with Private Bathroom

The common shower is better then the one in the room

Very good location! Not far from old Warsaw, street with bars and even bicycle station is near the hostel

• Bed in 8-Bed Dormitory Room with Private Bathroom

The bathroom was appalling, literally half an inch of water all over the floor, practically impossible to use. The beds were squeaky, the mattresses worn out and uncomfortable.

Great location, Friendly staff, excellent service. Well maintained common spaces, very neat garden. Towels provided free of charge.

• Bed in 8-Bed Dormitory Room with Private Bathroom

I booked 2 beds in a 8 bed-rooms at this hostel with one of my Polish friends who is going to come the next day. I arrived there app. at 2 pm, the room was not ready yet and I waited almost 3 hours at the communal area. They said that they changed their cleaning lady few days ago and she's still cleaning the room etc. Even though it was VERY late check-in and I was totally tired, it was ok for me. But I was shocked, dissapointed and also angry when I saw the old, uncared room, dirty bed sheets. I don't even talk about the bathroom in the room, better call it an artificial pool because of the broken shower tap and that musty smell in the bathroom with many very big & dead spiders everywhere on the floor. I appreciate how perfect the cleaning lady did her job! I went to the reception directly without putting my staff to the room. She was so kind and helpful, she apologised and upgraded our room to a 4 bed-room which is quite clean and more comfortable. So never book a 8 dorm room!

Very helpful and solution oriented staff. Definitely a nice location. A good communal area with a big kitchen. I recommend their tasty and varied breakfast. There is an excellent and very peaceful garden where you can enjoy your coffee, beer, cigarets etc.

• Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

The bathroom wasn't very clean, additional cleaning during the day would not hurt. Beds squeaked at the slightest movement, so if someone slept restlessly, it was very disturbing.

I stayed for one night. The service was nice, the area is calm. The place generally seems ok.

• Bed in 8-Bed Dormitory Room with Private Bathroom

It was a disaster in the shower room, because it was a flood after each and every shower taking. And after 3-4 persons it was unable to use the shower room because of water in the floor. I stayed there for 3 days (2 nights) and the shower room in the 8-bed rooms was not cleaned.

The sleeping facilities was good. And it was the first hostel in my trip, where I sleeped myself out, because it was really quiet in the evenings. Staff are welcoming and ready to help.

• Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

The hosts econome on everything! Very uncomfortable wash cabins - there no any selfs or hooks

Anywhere very clean and the hosts trying to get it more cozy. Cozy inside yard.

• Bed in 4-Bed Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

The staff on duty was very polite and helpful, the facilities were well organized and clean, not to mention the location was conveniently located close to several historical sites and local restaurants

• Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

The only thing was that floor in the toiled was not clean enough and I tried to make it clean by myself.

I liked staff, they were friendly and helpful. Rooms are normal and quite clean. The hostel has very nice sitting room and also kitchen.

• Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

very noisy as just next a main street. I woke up ,aybe 10 times. Also mixed bathroom for girls and boys. Alsom, smoking smell came into the reception and kitchen area from the yard and the reception girl did not care even I told her how much it is wrong and interrupting.

• Bed in 4-Bed Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

The room was stuffy. No elevator that I noticed. I didn't like my roommates' snoring either but oh well. To be expected when you book a bed, not a room for yourself :D the double bed was screeching and wobbly.

I needed a place to crash, that would be close to the national stadium and I got that. The area is very nice although it's not the center or the old town. A nice looking ice-cream shop across the road, pity I was too sleepy to check it out. I had booked a bed in a 8 people room in cracow once, 2/3 of the price, and it was horrible so this really was a value for money if you ask me. Quite nice common area with TV and computers.

• Bed in 4-Bed Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

Amazing hostel, which situated in the city center. Here is clean and comfortable, friendly personal, and nice yerd on the territory, where you can chill. 10/10

• Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

I came in hostel at 1 a.m., and had opportunity to check in, staff was really friendly and helpfully! The price and location very good, paid 10 zloty I had good breakfast and free tea/coffee. I recommend this hostel

• Bed in 4-Bed Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

Incomplete information about the room. Incompetent stuff that checked me in. No bathroom and toilet on the floor I was staying in.

The location is good.

• Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

The showers and the kitchen were unclean, no toilet roll had to ask for some, the bins in the bath room, kitchen and dorm rooms were not emptied for 2 days. Some of the hostel workers were not approachable and rude. Guest aloud to run riot and make noise anytime of day or night. Hostel worker had there own private party complete with insanely loud music a disco ball and alcohol until 6am no one in the dorm room could sleep. At 1am a hostel worker come in the dorm room to " check to see if a locker was free" One night I had a disabled persons friend (who wasn't stating in the hostel) come and ask me in the middle of the night if I would change beds with them because they couldn't climb a ladder. I told them they need to go speak with a hostel worker on reception. They told me they did and they told them they didn't have any bottom bunk available and to see if they could find a swap. ( they past me in the hall when I went to the bathroom) I had no issue moving beds however would have been nice if a member of the hostel staff approached me and explained the situation instead of leave the disabled persons friend to beg me to change from a bottom to a top bunk instead. Weather the friend or disabled person told they hostel they require special assistants the hostel should have handed it not me!

The hostel worker with long dreadlocks! Friendly, approachable, helpful, compassionate. If they are working you are in good hands! It's cheap and location

• Bed in 8-Bed Dormitory Room with Private Bathroom

Our 8 bed dorm room had a separate shower, but sadly it was leaking water and one can suspect it was that way for some time.

We were allowed to drink alcohol and we didn't seem to disturb anyone despite being kind of a loud group (good sound isolation or perhaps just forgiving neighbours?). There also was an isolated backyard where we could smoke without leaving the hostel. Must be even better at warmer weather.

• Bed in 4-Bed Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

Hostel is very clean and nice. Large sitting room and kitchen, laundry service is free of charge. There was a small issue but staff reacted very fast and handled it in a very professional manner.

There is nowhere to eat near it after 11 p. m

very convenient and large hostel. there is a large kitchen and Recreation area. there is no queue nor for breakfast and shower. very the purely. great breakfast very cheap.

• Double Room with Private Bathroom

The fact that we were on the 3rd floor with no elevator was sometimes quite tiring. The shower was a little small.

We liked the location of the hostel and the fact that the room was decently clean.

• Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

I stay here not the first time. One of the most favorite hostels in Warsaw. Most like a great spacious kitchen with everything you need, a dining room, a separate area for relaxation, a summer playground and location. In addition, next to the hostel there is a bicycle parking. Very cool!

• Triple Room with Shared Bathroom

Made us wait at the common room way past the check-in time. It was a bit frustrating because we’d been traveling for weeks and just wanted to rest. It’s unprofessional especially when we respect their check-out time.

Very convenient location.

• Bed in 8-Bed Dormitory Room with Private Bathroom

Our shower flooded and when the door handle to our toilet broke off this wasn't fixed, with claims that the carpenter was out of town (or something like that). The people in my room and I ended up using the showers and toilets from other areas in the building.

Warm and at a good location, on the same street as the Chopin Museum and within walking distance to the old town. Laundry can be easily done with your own washing powder or for 5 zloty at the reception. Staff were friendly and helpful.

• Double Room with Private Bathroom

WiFi was not working in our room at all (at the end of the 4th floor). Called the front desk, but the staff had no idea what can be done.

Comfortable, soft double bed.

• Triple Room with Shared Bathroom

The toilet is dirty as 12 people on the whole floor are required to share the place. The room are stuffy, especially in the basement.

The heaters are working and the location is decent

• Triple Room with Shared Bathroom

Very clean and tidy room. Quiet. Good bed. Great value of money for the quality of the room, toilet, common kitchen and other facilities. There were also 2 computers in the common room, (it ran on Unbuntu though) which somewhat helped me finish my work on time lol. Thank goodness for that. Otherwise good place to stay.

• Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

I had a stopover in Warsaw, so I stayed just for one night in this hostel. The location is great - walking distance to the bus stop to take a bus to the airport as well as to the center or shopping area. The hostel was clean and comfortable, quiet at night, there is a kitchen and a fridge to put your stuff. The breakfast was great - cereals, milk, bread, some ham and cheese, olives, pickles etc. great value for money, definitely recommended.

• Bed in 8-Bed Dormitory Room with Private Bathroom

It was some troubles with shower - it was leaking, anyway, it was very comfortable staying there during 3 nights.

Bed, linens, towel was okay. Common space was very cozy, they have washing machine and drying machine. rooms are very warm. sockets and shelves individually located just near the bed.

• Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

Dirty sinks, no toilet paper and soap. Wifi didn't work at all during the stay, they did nothing about it.

Bed was comfortable, city center, good kitchen

• Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

the biggest issue is that of cleanliness. Our fist room which was a private two person bedroom was either not cleaned or cleaned very poorly. Stains on pillows were visible, remnants of spilled coffee were on the wall, and light fixtures in the room were taped together to keep them from falling apart (you could see exposed wires taped together). We immediately asked for change of sheets and when we explained in the reception, the first response was to act like they didn't understand us, when the receptionist saw the stained pillow she agreed that it is pretty disgusting. The shared bathroom on the first floor was also a disaster. There's only three shower stalls on the floor, one shower stall's shower head was broken, so you had to hold the shower head with one hand, the other shower stall's lock was broken, so that effectively left one shower for the entire floor. On any given day one would walk in and see empty tooth paste bottles, shampoo bottles, clumps of hair, all over the floor and stalls, used razors, razor stubble covering the sinks, dried spit and so on. The smell from the shared bathroom was ungodly. The second room we had after we asked for a change was only slightly better. The windows did not close properly, which meant there was a constant draft of cold air, and again we found huge stains on the sheets. The stay was not cheap either, so one would expect, even for a hostel, a minimum standard of cleanliness, and not even that was met. The internet wi-fi was almost non-existent, so the hostel should not market that as a perk. Overall, the hostel's staff seems to be preoccupied entertaining their own friends downstairs than to be bothered with paying clients. The reception downstairs was constantly buzzing with drunken people and the smell of alcohol was enough to get a contact drunk-high. The reception seemed to be more akin to an open bar than an actual reception

• Double Room with Private Bathroom

The windows of the hostel were so thin that I could not sleep at all due to the noise and the internet was not working in my room at all.

The staffs at the reception were all very friendly and tried to help us if necessary.

Shower water was cold in December and the women who stayed at night can not speak english and at 5.00am she didn’t allow us to wait at entrance of hostel or social area of hostel. And lastly in the part of women shower there was a man who took his whole Shower in this part

• Double Room with Private Bathroom

- Room could have been more spacious - Low bed - No elevator; had to carry heavy luggage for 3 floors - Small and too thin duvet

- Central location - Good and cheap buffet breakfast - Nice common area

• Bed in 8-Bed Dormitory Room with Private Bathroom

Big room and some of them has private bathroom. All around very clean and there is kitchen, common room (like a living room at home) very useful. All staff are very kindly and always ready for your any question. Only 10mins enjoyable walk to Old Town, 20mins walk to main train station.

Gouest from other rooms 2timse make night problem and noice

Perfect Staff ... Good communnication... with frendly girls... Beutiful street place with tablet flowers and rest place.Good for maditation...i do Trancendental maditation)) Some time geust from hostel make some noithe but its hostel.. And only 10zlot tasty brackfast. Joy time...left to Amsterdam Jai Do Maditation

• Bed in 8-Bed Dormitory Room with Private Bathroom

I had the most unpleasant hostel incident in my life. It's not very nice to come and discover someone took over your bed and is behaving in a really freaky way. After going to reception two times he just lay down and fell asleep there.

Nice location, big lockers, big kitchen. Shelves next to every bed.

• Bed in 4-Bed Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

No elevator. On bottom bed of the bunk hard to sit - the height is too low for comfortable sitting. Didn't look much fresh. Had quite distance from metro station, compared to my previous location. In kitchen and lobby wi-fi didn't had high strength, surprisingly.

Had kitchen with all facilities. Breakfast was good.

• Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

Bed is squeaky, room is facing the main road so it can be noisy at night.

Room is spacious, clean and big toilets and shower rooms. Location is excellent.

• Bed in 4-Bed Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

it was the worst hostel .. seems like clean everything then after they will scam you ... you might lose your wallets ,money ,laptops ,everything expensive .. but the better part is they will leave your passports for you (added bonus ) they dont give you locker keys .. and even brilliant thing is they dont have their access to their cc tv footage .. so guys when youre in the warsaw dont ever ever visit hostel tatamka ...im a victim this property ..like many i meet here

• Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

The bathrooms and toilets can be better, even kept -- in terms of maintenance. And as it is a hostel, sometimes, it can get noisy, meaning people forget there are others around.

The location is ok. The breakfast is also very ok for the price. The room is pretty clean, can't really complain and the staff at the reception.

• Double Room with Private Bathroom

The quilt was too short and an empty wine bottle was in our room when we arrived

The bed was comfy but the quilt was small. There was marmalade for breakfast and the bread was excellent. There was a good variety of things for breakfast and excellent cooking facilities and clothes washing facilities. The shower in the room was excellent. The staff were helpful.

• Bed in 8-Bed Dormitory Room with Private Bathroom

On 1st night, I was put in basement male dormitory. One guy was clearly drinking alcohol and making some fuss inside. I then asked to change room to the staff: he turned it down. The whole night this guy kept coming in/out making noise, talking loud...When I woke up 6am he was gone, but my locker was open!! 99% sure I locked it in this kind of situation, not sure what happened but nothing was missing (to my memory now) I complained to the day staff who finally moved me to another dorm, but still wanted me to wait until 1pm! The new staff was aware of the weird guy but no action was taken. Accepting disruptive guests and not reacting is harmful to others: night staff clearly failed...hopefully no fight or theft happened.

Good location, global cleanliness ok

• Triple Room with Private Bathroom

Our room was clean, tidy and well designed, staff was helpful and friendly. Living room and the kitchen have a modern design, we were seriously considering staying at the living room over going to the bar. P.S. They have all types of coffee and coffee-makers!

• Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

The hostel is really nice. The staff is friendly and helpful - they will tell you where to go, how to find a particular place, and also allow to leave the luggage for the whole day for free (if your flight is in the evening). The room is comfortable and warm. Good location not far from main attractions an sightseeings. A really cool breakfast with a lot of food to choose from. Nice and frienfdly guests. It's definitely a nice place to stay at. :)

• Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

Small communal cooking area Noisy door hinges Faulty locks on shower doors Faulty shower fittings No policing of excessive late night noise and antisocial behaviour

Value for money fresh comprehensive food selections

• Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

Unfriendly male staff member, drinking locals in the common room, small room for 3 bunk beds (6 people mixed dorm).

Nice common room, spacious kitchen.

We travelled with group of students (13-15 years) and this hostel is totally don't work for trips with young persons or single women. Not very clean, small rooms, a lot of adult guests who were not sober :( And smoke smell everywhere. After one night we decided to move to another place. But managers are nice and helpful ad the neuborhood is really nice. About 7 mins walk to metro station and bus station in 100 m.

• Triple Room with Shared Bathroom

The bathroom was dirty, there was hair everywhere (also on the ground). We had to clean it by ourselves.

I loved the place of the hostel. It was very close to the center. And people working there were friendly.

• Bed in 4-Bed Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

Ive never wrote a review about any of the places i have stayed while travelling in Europe but ive decided to take some time today to write about this Hostel as it really deserves to be mentioned. When we are travelling around we normally look for a good room to relax, a good bathroom for our shower and a good bed to have a nice sleep. This hostel has all of that for a very fair price and a good location. Staff are very gentle and helpful. I am 100% satisfied with my stay.

• Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

The bed is very comfortable. But unfortunately, I had a terrible sleep that night because of the roommates, a girl slept in the afternoon, so that I couldn't turn on the light even when it has been really dark in the room, also that the bedside light can't work. When I slept till 4am, the alarm clock of my lower berth kept ringing for almost 20minutes, the whole room can't sleep but he slept well. And almost in 7am, we all awaked by the snoring of the other berth. Finally I have to leave the hostel much earlier.

One of the female staff is very nice, she recommended some desserts for me which are special in Poland, and I really enjoy that. Thank you.

• Triple Room with Private Bathroom

I wouldn't even call this place a hostel but it's totally worth the name amazing hotel! The cleanliness and value for money is great and the location is super comfartable - between the old town and Palace of Science and Culture and Copernicus Science Centre.

• Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

The beds squeak with every move and there's a line for the shower in the morning.

This is probably one of the best deals you can get in Warsaw in terms of the price and the location is good, with nearby metro and convenience store right across the street. Free towel is a plus!

• Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

The cleaning personal, by mistake cleaned up one of our beds, and when we come back late in the evening on second night - this bed was occupied by another person. But issue was resolved very fast. Next morning I figured out that along with this bed, cleaner also removed my towel. And unfortunately on reception there were no any clean towels available. As a result I wasn't able to take a shower and wash my hair before check out. In the rest I liked this hostel very much. And would recommend it for stay

This hostel is very close to old town. Very nice and friendly administrators. Clean and light. I liked this hostel

• Twin Room with Private Bathroom

Check in and out is possible just at the mentioned time - no earlier, no later; The breakfast was ok, but might had been better; The soap cup was not working and the bathroom had a funny smell.

The staff was really great and friendly; The location was really good - in between the old town and the center of Warsaw; The breakfast was quite ok; The room was clean and had everything needed.

• Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

a bathroom on the third floor would have been useful

very comfortable. The rooms were spacious and had everything I needed: a lamp, shelf and sockets next to each bed

• Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

I liked almost everything in this hostel, it was really nice. Maybe one table or chair in the room would be a good idea. Would be good to put a bed-side table, and maybe a bit more light.

I loved this hostel so much! Friendly staf, free coffee/thee/ washer. Comfy beds and pillows. Cosy common area, free books to read. In the kitchen you have all facilities to cook whatever you want, free towels, very good experience

• Bed in 4-Bed Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

The bathroom and showers had all windows opened when I wanted have shower. From my room was all night noise from works in progress from the road (windows insulation wasn't enough even if windows are new)

New showers, everywhere clean

• Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

I didn't really get the "hostel vibe" that i like, it felt more like a shared hotel where people mainly stayed for one night and kept to themselves. Was expecting the breakfast to be included in the price but it was not. The staff could have been more welcomeing. Not that they werent friendly, but they kept their distance.

Very very Clean hostel. Good privacy in the bathrooms and showers. Not too noisy. The Amazing garden in the back yard where you could hang out! Free laundry service with a dryer as well! Good kitchen to Cook in.

• Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

too low bed, you cannot sit on it. Not enough space if all in the room would like to sit. I didn't get back my deposit (yes, i forgot about it, but since they want it, they should return it automaticly). They also wanted 10zl and since i have only euros, they wanted 5. Later i realised it's twice as much in euros than in zloty. I would expect them to offer to send the money back, but they didn't.

Near to the center, 5-8mins walk to metro Nowy Sviat, close to small supermarket. Kitchen with cooker, cattle, tea, fridge..

• Twin Room with Private Bathroom

The walls are paper thin, so you hear every little noise from the other rooms. There's not elevator in the building, which might be inconvenient if you travel with heavy luggage.

Booked a twin room with private bathroom, but received a triple room, which was really spacious for a hostel. Everything was very clean, the bedlinen was good quality. The location is perfect for exploring the city. Just opposite the hostel there's a Cafe Costa, which serves excellent breakfast if you don't want to prepare it on your own.

• Single Room with Shared Bathroom

Good value for money, near the palace of culture and science and the old town (Walking distance). The single economy room was small but met my expectations and was realy clean.

• Double Room with Private Bathroom

The kitchen could be cleaner (but that mostly depends on the guests, I guess) It is very noisy, but we knew that in advance and it was OK.

Location. It's near the old town and near Center Nauki Copernicus. Staff is really nice and quick to answer emails. Very good value for money.

• Bed in 8-Bed Dormitory Room with Private Bathroom

The bed I was supposed to sleep in wasn't really clean. There were hair and crumbs on the sheet and the blanket and pillow felt and smelled like somebody would have already used them. I was quite disappointed on that.

The stuff was really friendly and helpful and the public spaces in hostel were nice.

• Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

The overall quality of the facility is okay-ish in terms of the price. But is really just too close to the main road and the loudness really made it impossible to fall asleep ... Had to change the hostel after first night and gave up the other one. The staff are quite nice and helpful though.

• Bed in 6-Bed Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

The bathrooms never seem to be clean...???

The kitchen and common rooms are great! Alot of space for everyone. The staff were helpfull and looked after us. The beds are comfy

• Bed in 4-Bed Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

I booked the hostel with my smartphone the same day while i was in Gdansk.I was in a hurry and didn`t read all ditails.Arriving at the hostel i got ask to pay the the accomodation.online again i saw on my travelcashcard app,i got charged 2 times !!first when i booked and like i menschened on arrival.Now i read the small writting on booking.com website saying“You will bbe charged a prepayment of the total price at any time“!The receptionist said“the money will refunded inbetween 7 to 10 days.how can day do? You can`t refund money to a kreditcard,you need a bankacount! So to booking.com,why you make agreement like this with a any place!? I`ve been with booking.com many years and had never a problem,but in this case something is not correct.What are you going to do.I hope for a fast reply. Best regards Hanspeter Kolb

I had a bed to sleep in!

• Single Room with Shared Bathroom

No toilet/bathroom on the third floor where the private room was located.

The private room was small but clean and comfortable. At the ground floor good kitchen/lounge. Nightlife very near by. Good and easy public transportation access and easy enough to the airport.

Nothing really.

Quite good location with easy transportation (including airport). Very close to busy night life spot. 4 person dormitory was good enough for the price. Big kitchen and nice living room. Helpful staff.

• Triple Room with Private Bathroom

The outside of the hostel looks a bit shady (but the inside is more than OK).

Good location, in between the old town & Lazienki park. Nice bakery across the street. Clean hostel. Breakfast is basic, but the best you could get for only 10 zloty. Cozy garden with barbecue facilities.

• Twin Room with Shared Bathroom

It was very loud all the time. You can hear street, other rooms, toilets, shower. It is ok for young trawelers to stay there, but if you usually goes to hotels, you wont feel so good.

Good location, so you can walk to center by foot. Nice staf and not bad for hostel. Good for teenagers, who wants to party and dont need a lot. Breakfast was very cheap, and for that price you can get normal food, but would be glad if coffee would be ready and you wouldnt have to wash dishes. Good volue of money.

• Double Room with Private Bathroom

Very noisy because of windows to the street, could be a little bit cleaner, too small towels. Very poor wi-fi.

Very good location, friendly staff, nice backyard, parking is near and free on hollidays.

• Bed in 4-Bed Dormitory Room with Shared Bathroom

I haven't got a key to the private cabinet. Because somebody have lost the key.

Great location! Hostel's close to the old town. Friendly staff!

• Reviewed: 19 August 2017

• Triple Room with Private Bathroom

At times some quest were outside (in the picnic area) rather loud until early hours, and with the very hot weather and open doors and windows was annoying

Excellent breakfasts,( always fresh food, excellent value for money)

Browse Tatamka Hostel traveller photo gallery