Reviews of TopOne Apartments

ul. Graniczna 4, Sródmiescie, 00-130 Warsaw, Poland

#986 of 1,285 Holiday rentals in Warsaw

Based on 203 apartment reviews

• Apartment (6 Adults)

Everything was perfect! If there is something to say, I would say that the bathroom lock didn't work 😄 ( just let everyone you're inside!)

The apartment was incredibly perfect for our trip! Our expectations were a bit lower because of the pictures as it seemed a bit old but it's just the pictures because it has nothing to do some pics with the reality, it's even better! We had 2 sofas( double bed) and 3 single beds in a different room. We are very pleased with Marek as he let us stay longer because there was nobody coming to the apartment after us and it really helped us with the luggages. Everything was great and I definitely recommend the apartment for families or group of friends. Thanks Marek.

• Apartment (5 Adults)

The company still has a reservation on my credit card despite having paid full in cash upon arrival (one month ago), they promised to remove the reservation in 3 working days so hopefully they will. They charge a fee for paying with credit card, and it wasn't possible to pin with debit card, so pay in cash. Microwave/oven combi would be very handy. Slightly moldy bathroom, bathroom has bath but no bath plug so you can only shower (which was disappointing, I was looking forward to a bath when I saw the tub). Appartement has noisy heating (could hear light ''ticking'' all morning long from the walls/radiators (which we didn't use)). Refrigerator didn't smell clean but looked clean at least.

Great location, great price. Rooms have everything you need, 2x1 person bed and 2x2 person sleeping couches in the living room with tv to watch. Beds, towells and bedwear were clean. Bedroom and living room looked clean. Can leave keys in mailbox after leaving. Appartement had cable modem with wifi (though I didn't test speed because without roaming costs, I just used my mobile internet/4G.) They allowed us to arrive a little bit sooner or at least leave luggage and things before check-in time.

• Apartment (2 Adults)

There was no coffee maker; the lights above the bathroom sink didn't work; the sofa bed is not so comfortable for sitting; the beds are a bit hard, but doable.

The host met me in the parking lot and got me into the parking space allotted (it cost 50 zloty per day); the view from the 11th floor is nice; it's a 15 minute walk to Old Town and everywhere else of interest; coffee shop and ATM are very near by.

• Apartment (6 Adults)

Fee for cleaning is stated in the description of the place, but in my opinion should be included in the whole price (in the list of places the lower price looks better so IMO that's why it is divided). Getting keys should be better organized - it'd good if someone waits for guests outside building. We were told to somehow get into the building (without a keys to the main entrance, where intercom was) and find apartment. Additional fees for the credit card payment.

For the money paid it was OK, nothing fancy, but everything was in place. Great location - near to the city center, train station. Phone/email contact was quite good.

• Apartment (2 Adults)

Since I was cooking for myself for the duration of my stay, I should have asked where the different bins were and which ones I should put which rubbish in.

Location was excellent.....transport easily accessible or attractions and city centre were within walking distance. The owner had a good system for collecting the keys as ETA can be difficult to specify when you do not know the city. She gave a time when she would come in person and was punctual. She offered local information and had maps available in the apartment. There was also a menu from a local restaurant available. She was friendly and spoke good English. The apartment was equipped with necessary self-catering equipment. I was alone but the space would have comfortably accommodated 2 people travelling together or up to 4 close friends.

• Apartment (5 Adults)

1.When we came the host saw that the internet in the room is not working, he said just "sorry guys" about it and suggest to us go near the elevator if we really need it (of course we need, I was planning to cantact with my family). I think the host could try to fix it, for example, next day to invite someone who could help. 2. When we were talking with the host about the check- out time, we all decided to check-out at 12th o'clock. But the last day, at 10:50 someone was knocking to our doors, there was probably a cleaner, who was not speaking in english and showed to us that we need to leave a room. I was trying to explain that the host let us to leave till 12 o'clock, but as I said, she was not speaking in english.

We were living at 11th floor, so the view from a window was amazing!

• Apartment (2 Adults)

The anoying thing was that the total amount was 51 € wile the services with 15 euro was add to this which was not obvious at the booking monent And it makes me lots of problem

The location was very good The apartment was complete with all prior facilities and designed well

• Reviewed: 7 December 2016

• Apartment (2 Adults)

We arrived in the address of apartment at 20:30 and weather was very bad, very cold and snow. There we had not someone to welcoming us. Woman which spoke via email with her, leave our keys in security of parking (He don't spoke english to explain something) and sent me an sms with information of room number, floor and entrance of building. We have problem to open the outdoor of the bulding and we are lucky because on the time came a very friendly old man from 2nd floor and help us to open and find our apartment. He don't spoke english but he try to help us! In apartment, we haven't light in the kitchen and TV do not worked. But we are lucky because had a good wi-fi. Beds and mattresses were very small an not so comfortable. In the freezer had open bag with vegetables or foods (I am not sure for what is that) and in kettle had water and I don't know from when. In bathroom had a bad smell. On last day sent to us the woman which clean and take the money. We never saw the owner.

Location of room was perfect. We walk from center to old town. We stayed on 15th floor and had good view in town.

• Reviewed: 29 September 2016

• Apartment (2 Adults)

the place needs some renovation: The fridge wasn't working, the washing machine is in rather poor condition.

location, and facilities: washing machine, kitchen, good internet.

Disappointed

• Apartment (1-4 Adults)

They try to get more than the value of the parking lot of parking lots

Located in the heart of the city

• Apartment (6 Adults)

Apartment was smaller then expected

Very nice host

• Apartment (2 Adults)

Small beds, limited furniture, lighting

Location close to transportation and city center

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

• Apartment (1-4 Adults)

No coffee machine in the apartment.

Little apartment in the center. Was easy to get a parking and manage changes on the booking.

• Reviewed: 24 September 2016

• Studio (1-4 Adults)

The mattress was terrible springs sticking out

Clean and central

• Reviewed: 22 May 2016

The 2 little beds next to each other was hard and un-sleepable for someone of 6 foot 2. The covers was full of stains and there was 1 duvet and pillow big enough for a 12 year old child. The washing machine is in polish, the iron comes from 1980 with no ironing bord and no place to iron. The couch is wobbly and the cover dirty. Plugs are on places where it wil cost you going to a shop to manufacture something to have your electronic stuff to work. 1 Towel anf not even shampoo or soap.2 wobbly plastic tables only option to put your laptop on,out of reach of a plug

It was clean, secure and very central with a good view of the city

• Reviewed: 25 January 2016

La pobre comunicació amb els amos, tot per sms i poques explicacions. Bad, communication with the owner, ask with sms anna poor explanations.

La situació, està a uns 20' de l'Stare Miasto Week communicated, it's around 20'far from the Stare Miasto

• Reviewed: 25 November 2015

very bad servise.very bad communication roud people.the try to rip you off with lies.the picture off the room in NOT same is totally difrent.no internet no tv.the items off the bathroom they do not exist.

• Reviewed: 26 March 2015

Firstly, it is not an apartments it is flat. Secondly, the owner wanted to keep my document(driving license) until I check out, but we agreed to block 110$ on my card(what irritated me is that nothing was said about this deposit in advance). Thirdly, Everything was dirty/dusty (plates, shelfs and tables).

Location, normal price.

• Reviewed: 8 March 2015

everything was as i could expect for this price, but it STINKS of cigarettes inside. if you smoke - then it's okay, but if you don't - then i don't recommend :/

good location.

• Reviewed: 22 February 2016

everything veru good

• Reviewed: 26 July 2015

Very hot nights, could have done with air con or an extra fan?

Very convenient base for getting around. Also useful having Wi-Fi.

There are also 10 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.

Browse TopOne Apartments traveller photo gallery