Reviews of Villa Toscana Boutique

Budzowa 2A, 34-531 Murzasichle, Poland

#4 of 15 B&Bs and Inns in Murzasichle

Based on 157 B&B reviews

• Jasmine Room

The room we’ve booked was not suitable for what we requested. It had dead flies in it! Even though the cleaner came in each day to do our beds, dead flies still remained. I’d question if the spiral staircase is health&safety regulated? Shower had to be hand held as there was no stand. Beds were uncomfortable. And hooks were coming out of the walls. No wardrobe space or social area in the room. Jasmin room is NOT suitable for four people as they claim at Villa Toscana Boutique and it is certainly not suitable for a family with kids. Photos of Jasmin room are NOT reflecting the actual room. I have a video but I cannot load it onto this page so have taken snap shots. I’ve never written a negative review but on this occasion I feel I really need to as I wouldn’t wish for anyone else to have similar experiences without the possibility of opting out.

The area of Murzasichle is simply stunning.

• Marroni Room

Cleaning the room consisted of emptying the garbage and changing towels left on the floor. I went to the store and purchased a sponge and soap to wash the teacups and water glasses personally. The coffee machine at breakfast needs an update; it stopped working 4 or 5 times during the week, and guests could not figure out how to get it working again. It was as simple as pulling out the ground tray, counting to ten and reinserting but the hotel staff was rarely around to help, and I saw multiple guests give up and not take a coffee. The hotel locks the sitting area from 22:00 until 8:00 each night which is probably not an issue for most people but made my week difficult. I usually wake up before my wife and kids to work a few hours which was not possible since pounding on a keyboard in our hotel room would wake everyone up. Parking is challenging because there is not have enough spaces for all the guests, you must block or be blocked and then play musical cars in the morning. Regarding the staff, I certainly DID NOT feel like I was staying at a Tuscan Villa. My experience in Italy has always been warm, friendly and welcoming where in contrast at Villa Toscana I felt like I was bothering the staff with every interaction.

Our room was large and with a comfortable bed. The dinner menu is small and changes daily, but all the meals we had were delicious. Wi-Fi worked fine in the room and common areas. They have a play area for the kids which my daughter very much enjoyed. The wine list is small but adequate, but you must choose very carefully because the staff made an unfortunate suggestion and were stuck with a semi-sweet bottle despite the waiter confirming it was a dry wine. Breakfast selection is small but has more than enough for everyone to be happy, just stay clear of the eggs or sausage in the hot plate because they are always cold.

• Marroni Room

the authenticity of Italian Tuscany in the heart of Polish Tatra mountains was impressive. Hospitality of the hostesses and splendid view of the mountains were all what we needed but we got so much more, staying in one of the larger rooms with a patio and a garden we felt welcomed and relaxed. I asked for special items for my breakfast and they were happy to get it for me. We also did all our laundry from a weeks traveling which helped us tremendously as we were going to travel onward for another week. Wonderful selection of teas, wine, local beer and a good coffee always available at the bar. We were extremely pleased.

• Reviewed: 30 July 2016

• Magnolia Room

Pinot Grigio should be served cold ;)

Balcony with an amazing view on the Mountains of Tatra. All rooms designed with a certain idea in mind. Very well rounded. Nice garden and terrace. Staff speaks fluent english. No TV, which is great! Bus stop is 5 min away.

• Vanilla Suite

everything was great

extra comfy bed, the style of the property, helpful staff, the views

• Rosmarino Suite

Parking is small.

• Vanilla Suite

Breakfast was good. Room was romantic and cozy.

• Pink Suite Deluxe

The atmosphere!

• Pink Suite Deluxe

Very cozy & nice people. Delicious food &drinks. Good location.

• Reviewed: 15 March 2017

• Magnolia Room

the only disturbing thing was crazy wind and the noise

I loved the design, the view from the room, staff and the whole idea around :).

• Reviewed: 18 July 2016

• Lavender Suite

Excellent service and excellent attitude of staff.

• Reviewed: 24 May 2016

That we had to leave!

The helpful staff, the fabulous view, the sauna, the quiet, the breakfast and the proximity to walking and other leisure activities, as well as the small supermarket.

• Reviewed: 7 February 2016

No cleaning in the week:/

Location, style, food, smiling and helpfull staff, very spacious rooms, "cinema" inside, general idea of the place...

• Reviewed: 22 June 2015

Everything was EXCELLENT: Staff, views, sauna, decoration, food, fragrance, comfort, space,...

There are also 3 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.