Reviews of Villa Zakamycze

Zakamycze 38, Zwierzyniec, 30-240 Kraków, Poland

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Nothing to dislike. Everything was perfect.

Everything was perfect. The stuff was exellent, the breakfast was delicious, the room was clean and very comfortable.

• Bungalow

The bed was comfortable. We chose the location as it was close to the airport. It is a nice area and there is a restaurant/ bar down the road. Great that the accommodation has an indoor pool and big decking area. Breakfast was delicious, there was a variety of options.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

It was hard to control water temperature in the shower

Beautiful location, so relaxing and nice. Breakfast is good. I would like to come here one more time for a longer stay.

• Double Room with Spa Bath

Amazing place to stay, great room, amazing pool, seating area and breakfast was lovely. Staff were very friendly and generous. It is around 20 minute drive to Kraków town which people may think is a bad thing but I really liked how peaceful it was here. We used Uber to get to town which was around £4, I think there are buses but we found Uber extremely convenient and often were picked up in 5 minutes of ordering, thank you very much

• Bungalow

We stayed in the bungalow which is a delightful property with everything you could need. The location is quiet and scenic, despite being close to the airport. We weren't really able to appreciate this as we turned up late and had booked it because of it's closeness to the airport and had an early flight. Whilst we were extremely tired, I think this was one of the most comfortable beds I've ever slept in, just don't stand up quickly (it is in the eves).

Villa Zakamycze is amazing place! There is gorgeous swimming pool, delicious breakfast, service is on the highest level, always helping guests. Patio which is available in Villa is the best place to rest. I recommend this place in 110%!!! :)

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Nothing we didn't like was a great place.

Very nice & comfortable rooms, clean & in a lovely quiet area. Krakow city centre V accessable from there. We took a short, reasonably priced taxi ride booked by the Villa.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

It is away from the city center keep in mind you will need a car. Since you got one it's a 20minute distance which is quite good.

Guesthouse is in a green quiet area with pretty houses around. We got an upgrade to the room with the bathtub which was for free. Everyone was very polite. Hotel was spotless, coffee or tee 24/7, nice indoors pool. Bootom line it's a value for money choice.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The staff was extremely nice and helpful. The rooms are clean and have everything necessary available. The breakfast is very good, suits every taste. The girls at the reception are extremely helpful. We stayed twice during our trip to Spain prior to and after flights. Definitely highly recommend!

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Window curtains below the general standard of property.

Quiet surrounding, close to Krakow-Balice airport. Pleasand and helpful staff, Swimming pool with warm water within property.

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

Grate place with lovly hostes, big ,cozy ,comfortable rooms, nice breakfast, nothing fancy however more than you need. Enjoyed our stay very much. Recommending with all the heart

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Absolutely great and accommodating all needs staff, can manage to arrange dinner for kids even at 22:00 :) haven’t experienced more as our stay was only 8 hours

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Bed head was placed against a sloped roof so after slamming our heads against the roof a few times and to prevent concussion, we had to sleep with our heads at the foot of the bed. The bathroom was much bigger than the bedroom, with a nice jaccuzzi tub but no shower. My husband could not climb into the tub so had to go without a shower for our stay. The bathroom has heated tiles and we could not lower the temperature so the whole suite felt like an oven. It was like being in a torture chamber and we had not a wink of sleep. There were no drinking glasses or even plastic cups in the room to drink water to cool ourselves down.

Receptionist was very helpful, ordering dinner delivered late at night and providing breakfast earlier than normal as we had an early flight. Breakfast was elaborate and very good. We stayed in January so no outdoor amenities in use but obviously a nice property.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

When you walk into the hotel there is a potent smell of cigarette smoke. I was glad that the smell did not travel to my room. Although the room looked and felt clean I was a bit skeptical because the first time I went to use the toilet it had not been flushed...

Staff was so nice. I was hungry one night and didn't bring enough snacks, I went to the desk and the host offered her own snacks. Breakfast was homey and affordable. Got clean towels and bed made everyday. Staff coordinated tours for me without a problem.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The accomodation is very nice and close to the Krakow airport. The personal is pleasant and ready to help you. Rooms are clean with comfortable beds. We would recomend this in particular when you have early morning or late evening flights.

• Double Room with Spa Bath

Amazing place to stay in Krakow. Kind and helpful staff, quiet location that you can reach by bus. We stayed in room with jacuzzi and it exceeded our expecations in every aspect. It was brilliant, room itself was clean and had everything we needed. Swimming pool was great, and breakfast was huge and delicious.

• Double Room with Spa Bath

Underfloor heating in the bathroom we had was a bit too warm for us and couldn't be turned down apparently. We had a spa bath but would have preferred a shower but booked the last room available so had no choice but not really an issue.

A very nice hotel in a quiet but nice part of Krakow. All the staff were friendly and helpful. Free tea and coffee whenever you wish. Good breakfast and all in all a very enjoyable stay. Nice pool but we never got around to using it. Stayed 3 nights and would highly recommend for visiting the Krakow area as long as you have a car (we did).

• Superior Two-Bedroom Apartment

Some door handles and locks may need to be replaced, but rest of facilities are really kept well.

This villa is located in spectacular, private neighborhood on the woody hill near Krakow. It is certainly worth a stay if you are travelling by car. Late checking desk, good breakfast and professional staff. Note: they have pool and it is really big and clean. Terrace is nice as well. Coffee/tea is free 24/7, which is great. We traveled with kids and the family apartment was with 2 bedrooms and Jacuzzi - really nice.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

This property provided absolutely excellent value for money , the staff were helpful and could not do enough t to assist , I would not hesitate to stay here again and would recommend it to any of my friends

• Standard Double or Twin Room

This was by far one of the greatest places I've ever had accommodation in. The hosts were so incredibly kind and helpful with all the information and needs I had. The place is breathtaking - the terrace is just amazing and gives you a great landscape view. And the surroundings make this a magical place to be in. I'm so happy I discovered Villa Zakamycze and I wholeheartedly recommend it to everybody.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Our room was located behind the dining area so when you exit the room you are almost in another guests breakfast dish. :D

We were travelling by car, so it wasnt a problem but property is located in not so good area, far from center~25minutes by car. Parking in front of building is pretty tight but free and I guess you can also always find a free spot on the street! There is a pool in basement (we didnt try it because we were just passing through) but I think from what it looked like- it is amazing for the price because it is included in booking. There are planes taking off nearby airport, but the noise didnt bother us because it is not that close. Actually it was nice sitting on terrace, eating breakfast and watching planes take off. I would recommend stay here!

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Very kind and helpful staff. They offered their help even when I was looking for a laundry services after hiking. Rich breakfast with a wide variety of choices. Beautiful surroundings with pleasant pool.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The staff were friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and well equipped. The air conditioning was particularly appreciated as was the 24 hr reception (we arrived late due to a late flight). The pool and terrace facilities were a welcome bonus and well maintained. Staying here was a nice start to our break in Krakow. Thankyou!

• Standard Double or Twin Room

bathroom fantastic; receptionist was brilliant - very helpful - this owner and staff definitely know how to go the extra mile and do - exceptional quality and value for money

• Superior Two-Bedroom Apartment

The location was perfect for our needs, great, clean rooms, the breakfast was outstanding with a great variety of food to choose from (many popular chain hotels should learn from them) The staff was very friendly and accommodating and the facility was located in a very quiet and beautiful neighbourhood away from the noise of the busy city of Krakow yet still fairly close to downtown attractions.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Incredible location, nice and quiet, very good wi fi, practically good from everywhere, kind and helpful receptionists and very good breakfast. A good pizzeria nearby

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The hotel is located in a remote area with no direct access to the airport - which I sadly found out when I tried to get there - only taxi. They don't offer any Shuttlebus- even though it's just next to the airport. The room is equipped with basic staff - not a high quality- the Toilette was not particularly clean and the shower cabin was not stable. This is Poland and the price for this room I found a bit too high.

I got lunchbox even though I left at 4 am - that was a nice service.

• Reviewed: 8 June 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

i booked this place very last minute because my flight was delayed for 3 hours and need to find a fast replacement for my hotel. they are patiently waiting for my arrival with full hospitality and smile even though i arrived very very late. room is very spacious and lovely, bathroom very clean and breakfast is excellent. they have a lovely sun terrace and it will be very useful during springtime or summer. parking is easy to find, pool and sauna is a great plus. the owner is super nice!

• Standard Double or Twin Room

If you don't have a car you will need taxis to get into town

I had to leave before breakfast one morning so they made up a lunch for me to collect at reception when I left

• Reviewed: 10 May 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

It's not disadvantages, just suggestions what could be improved: - Provide double blanket for double room - Provide disposable slippers for the pool

It's excelent place, me and my wife love it. We stayed in Villa Zakamycze for 3 nights. We travelled by car and there were no problems with free place on the parking. Guy on reception met us and gave all required info that we needed. He speak English very well, it was a big advantage for us as we do not speak Polish. Room was clean. Bed was even bigger than we expected. Sound insulation is also good, we did not hear any noise. We did not order breakfasts during booking, but there was ability to order them during check in. Breakfasts are very good and cheap: buffet with a big variety of meals and drinks; sausages or / and scrambled eggs; fruits and vegetables. Everything is fresh and tasty. We will chose this hotel next time, when be in Krakow. There are few bonuses that I would like to outline, that we liked in this place: - Free coffee / tea - Option to order food at any time from the nearest restaurant - Swimming pool

• Reviewed: 5 March 2017

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

A lovely family room and wonderful breakfast. The staff were very helpful, particularly as we arrived after midnight due to flight times. A short taxi ride from the airport.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

You need a navigator to reach the place. My suggestion is to put more indication labels to reach the hotel.

staff was very kindly. Location in a peaceful area and the swimming pool available since early in the morning. Only 10 minutes next to the Krakov airport.

• Reviewed: 1 February 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

that we didn't get to spend a little more time there.

convenience to airport (late night arrival); location (beautiful surroundings); pool; warmth (well heated); breakfast (at very little extra cost); cost of taxi into town

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

No comments here apart from the wifi packed up on the last day. The hotel is a little tricky to find first time, but actually the location is good, easy to get to the centre, especially with your own car.

A second stay in the hotel. The basic double room we had was sufficient, not large but fine for two people. The room & in fact everywhere in the hotel was nice & warm, important as outside it was very cold during our stay. The beds were comfortable, the extra quilt a bonus. Breakfasts were outstanding with good quality hams & cheeses & the possibility to have scrambled eggs or omelet. Really appreciated the possibility to have tea or coffee during the day too. The staff were all very friendly & helpful throughout our stay. We loved the pool & also used the sauna once, a nice feature. Best with a car, but taxis are cheap & you can also use the nearby Zakliki station for the fast tram to the centre.

• Reviewed: 8 January 2017

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

Probably the best place to overnight...the staff diserves more then 10 points..vi felt very welcome and hope to visit this hotel and Cracov soon again

• Reviewed: 30 October 2016

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

could use own bar/restaurant. breakfast was OK, but not as much choice as expected, barely working coffee machine.

Quet neighborhood, cozy rooms. we have stopped there just for one night before our flight, it is close to the airport so that was handy. Very clean, helpfull staff

• Reviewed: 18 October 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Beds a bit saggy and could do with an update. But that is being picky

We had to go to the airport in the morning to drop a hire car so it was the perfect location for that. Breakfast was great and the staff were lovely. Very clean.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Good breakfast. Easy to adjust breakfast time if you have to begin your day early. Very quiet place on the city outskirts (so you might need a car to take advantage of this nice location). Located quite close to the local airport.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2016

• Superior Two-Bedroom Apartment

The room, although perfectly clean,seemed to have its best times already gone. There is no kitchen in the room or in the villa so you need to either eat out (with very few possibilities in the neigborhood) or ask the staff to order delivery, which we did once but the dinner was served cold. You need to use car or taxi to get to Kraków centre as the publič transport connection is far from good.

Very quiet location. Large terrace.Very friendly and helpful staff. Spacious bathroom. Comfortable and large beds. Table fotbal :)

• Reviewed: 25 August 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

We did not notice that 5 year old kid costs 60PLN extra, even though no extra bed or extra anything was provided for this extra cost

Good location close to airport, 24/7 reception

• Reviewed: 16 August 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Great location - 9 mins to airport and 15 mins to city centre. Lovely outside area with pool. Very friendly staff and a great breakfast. This would suit travellers on a budget city break, anyone needing an airport stopover or business travellers

• Reviewed: 3 July 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Stairs were my down fall. But that can't behelped.

We had a GREAT stay! Breakfast was good, room comfortable and the pool was an excellent way to end the day!

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

Very nice located in the forest. Wonderful terrace and swimmingpool

• Bungalow

Bathroom is not very comfortable,not enough room.

Very good staff.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

everything great. The people was very kind and helpful

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Near the zoo, swimming pool, relaxing terrace, good breakfast

Very nice place!

• Standard Double or Twin Room

great breakfast, very helpfull staff, delicious italian pizza 3mins walk from villa

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The house so nice got everything and very near to the krakow airport

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

It is very close to the airport, but can be difficult to find without a GPS.

We have stayed here before and stayed here again because we like it.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Location near the airport Facilities available throughout the property Friendliness of staff Price

• Standard Double or Twin Room

No lift and no milk left near coffee machine early morning

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Feel at home,cosy and clean

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Room, lunch box for the airport, location

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Beautiful and unexpected view- should make more of it on the booking.com page

Everithing

Nice breakfast, 24 hour reception, helpful staff, close to the airport

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

Staff excellent and helpful

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Staff very friendly.Excellent breakfast.Able to leave up till noon.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Scrambled eggs made to order at breakfast. Comfortable bed. Pleasant, courteous and helpful staff.

Lunch box was amazing. Thank You 💖

• Double Room with Spa Bath

Weather ,but it was mid November.

Nice indoor swimming pool,sauna,comfy bed,peace and quiet. Close to the city.Hosts are nice and very helpful.

Tv dint work

The pool breakfast host

---

Quiet place, big room and bed, mini bar with tea and coffee. Beautiful lady at reception (with tattoo) 😀

Everythink was perfect.

N/A. Everything was perfect

The best staff and service! Room was clean and comfortable

spa bath not working

Great bathroom but spa bath did not work

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Sauna, breakfast and friendlyness and the nice young women.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Location was quite good. Warm welcome from the owner who spoke good English

• Standard Double or Twin Room

great place. very accommodating. Breakfast very good.

great service