Reviews of Best Western Hotel Felix 3 stars

ul. Omulewska 24, Praga Poludnie, 04-128 Warsaw, Poland

#96 of 198 hotels in Warsaw

• Deluxe Single Room

A bit far from the center, renovation of the corridors in the hotel would be a good thing to do, as well as bathroom in my room, it seemed to me a bit shabby. For one night stay - ok, but for longer - not sure.

Reception is very helpful, balcony in the room, the room is small but nice for a one night stay

• Deluxe Single Room

Construction will be starting soon near the hotel. Breakfast over priced. DON'T eat the scrambled eggs.

Off the main road. Good public transport connections. Comfortable room.

• Double or Twin Room

We booked a room with a double bed but got two separate beds. Also we could only see construction site view through our window.

The room was clean and tidy, we got some free water, coffee and tea. Staff was polite and helpful. Pretty good location.

• Premium Single Room

I´m booking this hotel every year and I´m really satisfied there. Breakfast are really good. Bed is comfy. I can take my dog with me. Parking is closed and there is enough space for everybody. Hotel is near shopping centre and you can easily take bus to go to the city centre.

• Double or Twin Room

Terrible behaving of the waiter in the restaurant. He does not take care of the cleanness of the table, when I came and sit down I had to clean it on my own just before his eyes and he was just standing and waiting till I finish his job. More over, he dosnt know anything about the food he serves, can not answer any question, not even what kind of meat is the beef steak made from. After he went to the Chef to ask, I ordered. Anyway he brought me something different and than he was very surprised that I returned this mea to him. Always when I wanted to order something, I had to go to the bar and ask him, whether he can terminate his chatting with friends and do his job. Probably it is a personal excess, but this one person could easily destroy the hard work of many other colleagues in the eyes of the guests. WiFi works just short time and than you have to log in again and again. It is not a malfunction, I was said it is the rule in this hotel.

• Deluxe Single Room

Constant noise of opening and closing doors (form the conference hall, I suppose) made it very difficult to enjoy the stay. The breakfast was okay but could have been better. Very depressing window view.

The room was clean and spacious. There´s a Lidl close to the hotel, bus and tram stop 3 minutes away.

• Deluxe Double Room

Exhibition in town so the hotel was full and chaotic at breakfast. But fully understand the crowding issues. Ordered the steak for dinner. Not sure it was actually beef? Never tasted a steak like that before.

• Deluxe Double Room

Slightly off the beaten track but good access into the centre etc with cheap public transport.

Good breakfast although a little expensive. Reception staff very helpful as regards where to go and how to get there.

• Deluxe Single Room

Staff was cold. Overall feeling was old style, like a half-heartedly refurbished old communist hotel.

The restaurant was surprisingly good. The wi-if was reliable. You find complimentary water in the room, refreshed every day.

• Premium Single Room

Didn't like decoration, I though that it was a bit outdated. Didn't like mess around restaurant and breakfast areas. Really unconfortable... it made you look like we were eating at the corridors.

Staff was friendly and helpfull. Great parking. Room was ok and bed was confortable.

• Deluxe Double Room

When we arrived, there was strange smell in room, probably of smoking. Struggled to find more AC 230 sockets (was under table). Bathroom would benefit of: more practical design, ventilation should be to outside of building instead of to room.

Very comfortable bed, cozy room, TV with some main channels. Hotel is in good location - near tram and bus stops which lead to center or old town. Also, in 2-3 km distance there is 3 shopping malls, several shops, etc.

• Deluxe Double Room

The location is a bit away from city centre, but has trams, buses, suburb train to city area and other places.

Clean room. Friendly staff. Easy airport transfer, bus 148 from airport to the hotel is just over 1 hour for 4.4 zln. Having a supermarket Lidle nearby.

• Deluxe Double Room

Some bar staff very ignorant. Bought some pea nuts which was put into a glass out of a cardboard tube,(not all of them) When asked for the rest was told " you had them all" He was eating them out of the tube in front of me ?? Was difficult to get served after that

Breakfast was very good

• Deluxe Double Room

Our room was situated near the entrance to the hotel and it was quite noisy on a couple of nights. I think breakfast is lovely , but a bit too expensive . 😏

New pillows were great improvement.

• Deluxe Double Room

Breakfast was ok but if you don't eat pork products it is kind of weak. WiFi was ok with my phone but couldn't connect my laptop to the WiFi thanks the receptionist he arranged a cable connection for me. Cleaning for the bathroom was not good.

Staff was helpful and nice , all speak in English.

according to the booking info, my husband checked in, paid for the accommodation. BUT the hotel noted it as a no-checking in!!! On my letter with a request to understand the situation, the hotel employees didn't react

• Premium Single Room

Bad wifi, rude staff (English seems to really be a foreign language), stains on bed covers.

Good breakfast (minus the coffee), friendly breakfast and cleaning staff, cheap restaurant.

Very old fashioned building. No room service, nothing to eat after 10pm. I asked to charge my credit card in Euro and the receptionist insisted to charge in USD...

The staff at the restaurant was very friendly and helpful.

• Double or Twin Room

Wifi, you need re-login every two hours. No fridge in rooms. Place is not the best in Warsaw, located in east side of Warsaw, called Praga. Could be a little bit cheaper.

Best Western standard, so you know what expect (if you have been). Good breakfast, working Wifi (but not the fastest). Clean rooms, not so fancy, but as 3 star hotel it's good. Parking spot near hotel (which you need to pay).

• Deluxe Double Room

I mentioned to provide a baby-cot in the room during booking and yet I have to request to the reception for it. Also the number of the reception was not there inside the room. I called the restaurant for the number and they gave me a wrong one. At the end, I had to come down and ask the reception. Apart from this minor glitch, the stay was OK.

• Deluxe Double Room

Only one receptionist on and it is a busy hotel so queues. The beds were really soft. I mean REALLY soft as if the mattresses had no filling. I like a soft mattress but this was too much. Two bus loads of teenagers arrived about 11.30 and the noise on our floor, 7th, was terrible so we had to ask them to be quiet.

Disgustingly rude staff at check in, we booked 7 rooms - 5 double, 2 twin. Upon checkin, we were told they were all twin rooms. No apology, the worst customer service I have ever encountered. I was told to shut up by the woman behind the desk. I was told there was no manager available to speak to, I will be reporting both members of staff for their rudeness to Best Western. Would never ever stay at this hotel - beware!

Good bar facilities, modern decor.

• Premium Double or Twin Room

Paid for premium room so didn"t expect a building site view/noise.Balcony had not been cleaned on arrival-was quite dirty.Breakfast coffee awful/ran out of white rolls before 9a.m.Asked for double bed-no

quiet location and easy access by public transport to city centr/old town.Rooms very comfortable and balcony great.Pleasant public areas,Helpful staff;easy parking.Breakfast quite good.

• Deluxe Double Room

Internet was not as good as we expected also it was difficult to finde free parking around the hotel.

Stuff was nice, bed comfortable, we get room in 10th floor, so the wiev was ok!

• Deluxe Double Room

- noisy because of house construction beside the hotel and in the hotel - Wifi not secured and you have to login many times (not permanent login possible) - distance to the centre

+ very good breakfast + very friendly, helpful and English speaking staff + restaurant (good kitchen) + car park with guard

• Double or Twin Room

Everything! Parking, stuff, reception, rooms, beds, cleaness, breakfast. For this money i'm trilled. Receptionist show us on city map where to find parking in downtown, recomend restaurant, what to visit... I'm really satisfied and i'll recommend anyone to visit this hotel.

• Double or Twin Room

No air conditioning on a stifling hot evening WiFi which requires browser startup instead of simple password Quite far from downtown and places to visit in the city

Newly built hotel Staff friendly and speak very good English Large modern room with comfortable bed New TV Lidl grocery store within walking distance No waiting for elevator

• Deluxe Double Room

No balcony .No smile at receptionary.

Near the centre of the city. Clear rooms.Every day new bottle of water ,coffe and tea for free.Room cleaning service works just fine and you know that you will find your room clean and fresh every time then come back .

• Deluxe Double Room

No fridge in the room. No air conditioned in the room. No breakfast in the price on booking. Outside the hotel looks very old.

Clean room. A lot of free parking space outside the hotel.

• Double or Twin Room

The plastic mattress protector was awful. Not only did the sheets slide off it during the night plus in hot weather it was very uncomfortable.

Location, balcony, water in room plus kettle. Staff helpful.

• Double or Twin Room

At first the neighbourhood seemed a bit empty and grim (possibly because I arrived on a Sunday, when everything closes early or doesn't open at all). But if you ask the staff, they can help you locate things - there's a local market nearby, and a good Georgian restaurant not far away. So with their help, you can find what you need.

The room was comfortable and I liked the big windows and balcony. I also enjoyed the location. It's 6km out of the centre, but very well connected - so you get a glimpse of Warszawa life beyond the Old Town, but you can jump on a tram and be in the centre. within 10 minutes. Even better if you're travelling by bicycle - the ride into town is extremely pleasant, taking you through lush parkland and over the grand Poniatowskiego bridge. I was also EXTREMELY impressed with the staff. My trip ended in Warszawa and I had to ship my bike back home from there. They not only lent me the tools to take the bike apart - they actually got their maintenance man to help me! I'd call that going above and beyond :-)

• Deluxe Double Room

The hotel is not properly equipped for handicap accessibility. They should not be allowed to list this as a feature of their hotel. Definitely not properly equipped for a wheelchair. You have to go thru a door at one end of the hotel. This door that has a slight barrier at the bottom. Then you must go thru a door with a code (yes, hotel staff must open this for you) that leads to the hotel's kitchen, eventually you get to a dinning room that has a ramp that will bring you to their main floor where you can get to the reception desk!

• Double or Twin Room

If you want to enjoy the city with a walk and social life it is a poor place to stay.

It is the normal place if you are passing by the city Warsaw: everything in the hotel is just normal: not bad not very good.

• Deluxe Double Room

Nothing that can be a big deal. Location a little bit far from city centre, but this can be a good thing also. The AC sockets and far from bed, you can't use your phone or tablet in bed while charging. (for browsing the web or listening to music with headphones) WiFi requires autentification every hour or every 30 hour (but you have to give your personal data and agree with them using it for marketing purposes).

Mostly everything. Confortable, clean, very helpfull staff, very good breakfast.

• Premium Double or Twin Room

Construction work 100m away starting 7:30 AM. No fridge in rooms.

Nice room overall, no complaints. Could also print my boarding passes here. Good breakfast.

• Deluxe Double Room

When we decided to add the breakfasts when we checked in, the clerk only added the price and didn't add us to the breakfast list. As we were being charged twice for it, it was sorted out later. But that could have been easily marked when we check in and paid initially. Also the part of Warsaw isn't the best. It's kind of a boring and socialist place. But it's an easy walk to the trams.

The place is the perfect location for those with a car or who don't mind a couple of transfers on the tram (both in our case). The rooms are very clean and tidy, and it's got a very generous breakfast buffet with freshly cooked omelettes and waffles. Also a 24 hour easy check in policy, which was a huge help to us. The place would be good for families as well, since it's pretty quiet and not in the middle of everything, and has a private yard as well.

• Double or Twin Room

Everything was just ok except the staff at the reception, they could be much more kindly and friendly. It looks like they were unemotional robots who just asked "Do you want to paid by card or by cash" and that's all. For me they were very unfriendly and without any smile of kindness on their faces. And even one more thing we just asked to give us one more blanket even by money, so they answered ok, we will let you know and that's all. After a few days we leaved the hotel even without their answer they could or not give us that blanket. Poor staff at the reception!

I liked the design and interior. I also liked my room.

• Double or Twin Room

Location, very far from the center.

Food was very nice and tasty (only stayed for breakfast), they had pancakes and waffles for breakfast which is pretty awesome. The outside look is very soviet union and outdated but the inside is modern and clean, check-in smooth and quick even provided with late check-out. One thing that I missed is a mini fridge in the hotel, there was none, although there were 2 complimentary bottles of water on the table. Rooms spacious, clean, bed comfortable. Large balconies although balconies require repainting/renovation. House keeping ladies do not speak a word of English. Hotel has a spacious car parking lot which is for extra charge but not very pricey. Overall 7/10

• Double or Twin Room

Although while making a resevation there were few options to choose from (double bed or separate single beds in a double room) upon the arrival I found out it did not work as I got the opposite of the choice I made. This was a bit confusing and frustrating. The price is high enough comparing with other hotels in European cities in a similar kind of conditions.

It is quite nice and tidy place to stay, has a parking lot nearby (however, for an extra charge, approx 10€). In a good location, quite easy to find. Staff was nice and friendly, ready to help, coomunicative and informative. There was quite a wide selection for breakfast, although some food was cold (scrambled eggs). Double room was spacious with a desk in a working space. There was a kettle, some tea and coffee in a room which is very comfortable and nice to have. Soft, fresh towels gives a feeling of coziness; the bathroom is quite spacious. Nice view from the upper floor.

• Deluxe Double Room

Maybe the location is not the perk of this hotel but there are tram nd bus stations near by

The breakfast is amazing!! With so many options, lots of fresh vegetables and fruits, possibility to have waffle or pancakes on the spot. Staff is very friendly and they accommodate our request for a quiet room. Bathroom is pretty big, good size of balcony, free water daily and daily cleaning. I would recommend this hotel and definitely will stay there next time when in warsaw

• Deluxe Double Room

The pillows were really small but you can order more for free. I booked a double room but was given a room with 2 singles bed we did call reception but the lady said we were already given a upgrade on our room and there were no more rooms available which I was not happy about. The view was very nice when you didn't look down as there are construction work going on.

The room was very nice and super clean. We were given free slippers and you can order pizza to your room without any charges. There are few channels on the TV in English 👌🏼

• Deluxe Double Room

We booked a room with a double bed, but received two single beds. The staff member at the desk got angry when we asked why it's so and told us that it doesn't matter which bed type we select they will provide such room that is available, so then why even select the bed type if we are receiving whatever's available.

Very clean and nice room, good location and fair price.

• Double or Twin Room

Bad experience! They charged my credit card before the arriving hour. I have to pay before, including the parking car. No refrigerator, no shampoo in the room. Very noisy hotel. The worst Best Western Hotel that I have seen. It is any doubt that is not BEST WESTERN hotel. Only the name! The information on the web site aren't so exactly. Please do not hesitate to try a different hotel if it is possible.

• Double or Twin Room

Booked this hotel since I had rather fond of memories of staying here a couple of years ago (and because of high review score). This time, however, everything looked so neglected and run down... I am rather disappointed. No air conditioning and the restaurant downstairs turned out to be over priced.

Everything was ok.

Clean and comfortable bed and room. Wi-fi is available and free. Easy to find and parking is available onsite (for an additional fee). Rather far from the center, but it does not matter if you are traveling by car.

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

• Deluxe Double Room

Room was overheated, there was no way to turn down the heating. Reception guy on Easter Sun wasn't helpful at all, as the room service and hotel restaurant were not available and we didn't expect it and were planning to have dinner at the hotel. all the shops on our way to hotel were closed except 24h alcohol shops ;) he coundn't even give us spoons or bowls so we could eat instant noodles from 24h alcohol shop ( they had only alcohol and snacks there). We asked if he knows anything that would be open, he said no and gave us pizza flyers which would be great but none of the pizzerias was open so we decided to just make a move till we find anything open . It appeared that just behind the corner was a bp garage, open 24h with hot food, as many plastic cuttlery as you can imagine and foooood. Anyway he was probably not happy he had to work on Easter Sun and I understand it but we were tired after our journey and got really HANGRY, there's no way he didn't know about the garage and by pointing it as a potential place with food he could have saved us half and hour of calling pizzerias, an hour of wandering in wrong direction and being hungry, That's all. So no major complaint, just annoyed by this attitude " I don't know, I don't care, I can't, leave me alone" ;)

Hotel was really ok , very clean. Reception staff after easter Sun was lovely.

• Reviewed: 6 May 2017

• Deluxe Double Room

Water in doesn't run off immediately after taking a shower, you will be showering standing in the pond of water.

The staff are fine and very quick to help. It's good for over night only but if one is looking for luxury, I won't recommend it.

• Reviewed: 4 May 2017

• Double or Twin Room

Dinner menu. In room ordinary Tea bags limited to two for two people, not replenished, had to request more, and bought our own mugs, cups too tiny to make a drink. Powdered milk, bought own milk. Had to ask for more loo roll. Location poor, no nearby bars or restaurants and building site to rear.

Clean comfy beds and room. Good shower. Balcony. Beautiful dining room. Breakfast superb, plenty of choice. Dinner poor. Claggy mushroom sauce with pasta, pork loin tasteless. Would have preferred the salmon and rice but put off by accompaniment of 3 fruit salad instead of veg. We dined late so maybe this was the reason for the poor meal. Only used it once. Good public transport tram service to get into town. Nice staff.

• Reviewed: 15 April 2017

• Deluxe Double Room

Wifi connection was very poor into room. My complaint was useless. Few staff members were rude and impolite , the rest were nice.

Hotel Is in a calm residential area. Clean and well furnished.

• Deluxe Double Room

We found food prices a bit high for 3 star hotel, i.e. steak was 70 zlotys, which is appr 14-15pounds.

Superior room was spacious, bed comfy, could not fault facilities, staff was helpful.

• Reviewed: 29 March 2017

• Deluxe Single Room

do not respect booking rules, payment took without permisson directly from card, price higher than on confirmation, noisy place (morning) - build new building before the hotel

breakfast

• Reviewed: 24 March 2017

• Double or Twin Room

Everything! We were there for 4nights in total and not once were my sheets changed! The staff were herendous the worse iv ever experienced, they were not one bit friendly, refused us room service and breakfast even though we were in the correct times! Never smiled, stared at us which made us uncomfortable, they genuinely seemed very unhappy behind the desk/bar, clearly hate their jobs or have a problem with Irish people! Would not recommend this place to anyone even if it was free, it put a dampener on our holiday and we couldn't wait to get out of there. Stay away

It was convient having the taxis outside the door

• Reviewed: 12 March 2017

• Deluxe Single Room

The surroundings of the hotel are not very nice but once you are inside you forget about that pretty quickly.

Very nice hotel, friendly staff, great breakfast and spacious room.

• Reviewed: 14 February 2017

• Deluxe Double Room

The photos and the amenities description on booking differs from the reality. The is no difference between standard and deluxe room (as presentend on booking). The are the same. No toileteries (just dispencer soap)

• Reviewed: 26 January 2017

• Deluxe Double Room

Room we've got was facing the construction works outside, new building under is rising. Good we were not staying at working days, just one evening-noise was big and disturbing, till 22:00. Pillows were small.

Room was big enough, bed- compfy,was hot inside while -10c outside. Parking is free next to hotel,no need to buy. Shop 5min walk, 10 min-small shoping center. Getting to town is easy with tram, 20min ticket is enough.

• Reviewed: 8 January 2017

• Double or Twin Room

It was very cold in the restaurant. Breakfast was ok.

The price was great. Parking costs 30 zloty but plenty of parking around the hotel for free. Very close to a tram station. Takes about 20 min to get to the center.

• Deluxe Double Room

Fast check in/out, big rooms with TV and great wi-fi connection. It was very clean, we even got coffee and tea, and the bed was the most comfortable I've ever slept in.

• Deluxe Double Room

Although it was not in the city centre you could easily reach it by tram or bus. There was also a night bus every half an hour that connected the city centre with the hotel.

Spacious room, coffee and water provided in room every day.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2016

• Deluxe Single Room

I has been stayed in this hotel maybe 10 times. However, although my order is always the same type of room (Deluxe Single) but I always get different rooms. Last time I got the room which is more like student's hostel room, not like deluxe single. 6th floor.

Breakfast good. Location ok.

• Reviewed: 30 November 2016

• Deluxe Double Room

There was insufficient bar staff at busy times. When large meetings finish, management should cater for the rush to the bar.

Comfortable bed and good breakfast choice

• Reviewed: 28 November 2016

• Deluxe Double Room

The hotel building itself is not that attractive but it’s the inside that counts. The only thing that the room needed was a fridge.

Hotel is located a bit far from the centre (6.5 km) but there are two tram lines (9, 24) departing from “Wspólna Droga” stop (400 m from the hotel) that will get you there in 19 minutes. Warszawa Wschodnia Railway Station is 3.9 km away and can be reached by tram lines 3 and 6, plus an 800 m walk. There is a supermarket (Lidl) near the hotel and there is also a hypermarket (Auchan) a bit further away, if you take one of the four tram lines to the last stop (“Gocławek”), in south-easterly direction. There are really no restaurants in the area, except at the hotel of course, but in the end, the centre and the old town are not that far away (both 6.5 km). Hotel is facing a quiet residential neighbourhood on one side and a vacant lot on the other. Room was clean, so was the bathroom. There was also a decent-sized balcony. Wi-Fi worked well. Rooms here can go for very attractive rates, especially during the low season, so it’s a great place to stay if you don’t specifically want to be located in the centre and if you mostly need the room for sleeping.

• Reviewed: 13 November 2016

• Deluxe Double Room

Only thing that we did like about our 4day break was being there on November the 11th where everything is closed and everyone goes on a march to celebrate their Independence Day (not a march for the faint hearted)

Location was good for Warsaw city centre only a tram ride away .Staff very good nothing a problem for from start to finish all question answered .Food in restaurant very good .Rooms very spacious and clean with hairdryer shampoo and shower gel all in room .

• Reviewed: 8 November 2016

• Deluxe Single Room

On the street was a repair, construction machinery noise was heard in the room. Pillows on the beds are too thin.

Praga Poludnie interesting part of the city, bit outside center but easy to reach by tram. Good free wifi.

• Reviewed: 27 October 2016

• Double or Twin Room

We stayed there for two nights and we got a room with no heating and hotel stuff didnt bother to find us another room. Both of us got sick from sleeping in low temperatures and hotel told us its not their problem.

• Reviewed: 15 October 2016

• Deluxe Double Room

The hotel was fully booked and we were put unknown to us into a room for disabled people, this meant no walk in shower but an open shower in the bathroom with railings and handles. This meant when you took a shower water went everywhere in the bathroom and caused damp everywhere we were not happy about this. We booked in a hurry, unbeknownst to us we had also paid the highest rate for best western 380zl and received the worst room, and a room for disabled people at that. Had we known the above we would have cancelled, unfortunately we couldn't do this upon arriving due to booking.com's policy so we were forced to stay. Furthermore we were woken up at 8.00am in the morning by drilling and building work which meant we were unable to sleep until our planned 10am. The service at reception was frankly shocking, Poland is notorious for bad service but here it was marked, lippy and bad attitude. For example I was told breakfast cost 28zl by one receptionist, only to be charged 39zl by another, and receive lip when i told the that was not what I was told. I will never book this hotel again.

Room was clean

• Reviewed: 12 October 2016

• Deluxe Double Room

We stayed too short, needed more time

King size bed was perfect for stay longer. Clean and nice smell in room. You can leave a car near hotel parking lot.

• Reviewed: 6 October 2016

• Double or Twin Room

Really poor breakfast for 9€. Bad pillows and they didn't have another one to change it. We asked for extra blanket and got it with dirty spots on it

Quiet neighborhood, grate room size.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2016

• Deluxe Double Room

Room was lovely, however being just above the main entry there was a lot of noise at night; people talking loudly , taxis in and out. You will have to keep your balcony and windows closed. Also , would like to be able to have poached eggs for breakfast. Breakfast is very yummy!

Improvement to wifi was a great surprise!

• Reviewed: 29 September 2016

• Deluxe Single Room

At 7h30 it took a full hour by taxi to Chopin Airport due to congestion. Next time I'll go by tram and train. The restaurant is very canary yellow! (but the food is good).

I was given an up-to-date modern bright twin room in the ground floor designed for disabled and old persons – bath and doors. Probably there’s only a few of these, but if this is your need, I can recommend the place. (Also, you don’t need to fight for the lift with tourist groups). The foam mattress is rather hard. Self-service tea and coffee in room is a good thing. Professional staff. A large buffet Polish-European breakfast plus a chef who prepares your personal eggs or waffles! Public transportation close, tram stop Wspolna Droga, trams 9, 24 et.al. Taxis often ready at front.

• Reviewed: 28 September 2016

• Deluxe Single Room

This large room featured last century’s colours and carpets needing a decade-cleansing, my allergic nose told me. Hotel also caters to tourist groups.

A highrise building in a residential and car dealership neighbourhood (incl. Ferrari). Easily accessible by public transport, trams 9, 24 and buses, once you’re familiar with the location, 20-30 minutes to centre of Warsaw. Not fancy, but a professional staff and well functioning bath rooms. A large buffet Polish-European breakfast plus a chef who prepares your personal eggs or waffles! A good sleep is possible to the quiet side of the hotel. A gutbürgerliches restaurant means solid good food after a hard day’s work!

• Reviewed: 28 September 2016

• Deluxe Double Room

pillow- after night I was in paid all day ....have to take rehab. uncomfy:( expensive breakfast 1/3 of value of whole cost of stay in hotel

location,quiet hotel,good values for money ,balcony,spacoius,staff

• Reviewed: 24 September 2016

• Deluxe Single Room

In my room it was strange small that gone away after I opened a window and left it open for few hours. But after I closed the windows it came back in a minutes. But nothing to worry about. In fact many of the hotels have some sort of smell. That didn't changed my mind to book the same hotel for the second time.

I didn't use much of the hotel services. So I cannot make a comment on them. But hotel bar is OK and other personnel are friendly. I choose this hotel as it is cheapest place in this part of Warsaw. And it offers decent place to sleep over. For this price hard to beat. Hotel is close to public transportation routes and taxi is always parked at front of the hotel. Secured parking place.

• Reviewed: 17 September 2016

• Double or Twin Room

Staff member demanding my passport for identification and being told we need to carry it at all times??? After travelling 300 miles by bus to get to warsaw and not aware we had to have our documents with us. Luckily I had my driving license in my wallet with me.

only used as a sleeping and starting point for our travels around the city.

• Reviewed: 14 September 2016

• Double or Twin Room

I didnt like that for parking your car you have to pay. All staff speaks english very very bad. And it was shocked that they had tv programms just in Polish. Just two poor channels were in English.

I liked bathrood, cleaning servise.

• Reviewed: 9 September 2016

• Deluxe Double Room

The district where the hotel is located, probably is not the cutest one in Warsaw. It looks quite close to the center, looking on the Google maps, but actually is not.

Value for money