2. Puerto Rico hotel reviews
  3. North Puerto Rico hotel reviews
  4. San Juan hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of At Wind Chimes Boutique Hotel

Reviews of At Wind Chimes Boutique Hotel This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

McLeary,1750 , Condado, 00911 San Juan, Puerto Rico

#49 of 69 hotels in San Juan

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Best Available Room

The hotel is very unique. It’s old and beautiful. I stay many places and most are a lot like the last, this place stood out because of its island decor and antique feel. I will be staying here every time I’m in Puerto Rico.

Charming building!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Could use to do some detail cleaning of light fixtures, fans and furniture-needs dusting.

Charming building! Beautiful tile floors and woodwork throughout!

• Reviewed: January 13, 2019

Wind Chimes was delightful; we found some great places to eat close by and the beach was wonderful.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

No coffee maker or coffee in the mornings. I really missed my morning coffee when I was there. And no parking.

The size of the rooms, the friendly staff and cat and both pools at Wind Chimes and Acacia.

• Reviewed: January 6, 2019

Perfect small hotel in a great location
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Attention to details - the "small things" that were missing in the room/shower like hangers, bottle of water to welcome you, creaking windows...

Very spacious room , nice and helpful staff, great location, great warm swimming pool nearby at the sister hotel

• Reviewed: December 18, 2018

First time in Puerto Rico and it didn’t disappoint!
    • Economy Double Room

First time in Puerto Rico and it didn’t disappoint! The pool was super nice with a waterfall, and you can use the sister hotel pool that is heated and you can see the ocean! My best friend and I got the economy room and it was great. Our girl friends for the deluxe and it was super nice with a microwave and icebox! The beach is literally seconds away walking. Uber’s are like $5 to the local Walmart and all food is walking distance. There is only street parking, but renting a car is great because all the nature parts are like an hour away. I’m not sure when I’ll return, but I hope this Inn stays up and running, because I’d stay here again. I want to give a big thank you to Monica, Albina Víctor!!! Gracias por todo!! Que viva Puerto Rico! Mexico los adora!

• Reviewed: December 11, 2018

Delicious coffee in the lobby.
    • Economy Double Room

Noisy at night with cars driving by blasting loud music. Very small room.

Delicious coffee in the lobby. Within walking distance of some great food. Short uber ride to downtown San Juan. Staff was very friendly. Close to a beach.

• Reviewed: December 5, 2018

The location property was convient.
    • Economy Double Room

At least one staff member showed favortism to a Spanish speaking guest over a non spanish speaking guest. Also the showers were not clean. The walls and curtains still had shampoo residue and dirt from the previous guest.

The location property was convient. It was located within walking distance to the beach and restaurants.

• Reviewed: December 4, 2018

cozy hotel close to the beach.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Wish they would have a small breakfast area included since it was quite far to a afforable breakfast place. Rooms is nice but can use a small update, with a new TV and an update of the bathroom. the bar should have better prices so more clients would stay and have a drink there.

Very nice and cosy hotel, just a block from the beach and a small quiet pool. Staff was very nice and helpful. comfortable beds in the rooms. cozy bar.

• Reviewed: November 30, 2018

Close to the beach, however there was no ocean view as...
    • Deluxe Room

Complained about an unlit stairwell x2, & was told light was on a timer. Never came on even when it was dark. My husband fell down stairs. Room was good size & bed comfortable; but lighting was only fair & ceiling fan was visibly dirty

Close to the beach, however there was no ocean view as described

• Reviewed: November 29, 2018

The place is pretty, clean and cozy.

Doesn't have parking.

The place is pretty, clean and cozy. The pool is very nice. Have many food places near it. The beach is a walking distance.

• Reviewed: November 29, 2018

We stayed here 14 yers ago and loved it because it felt like...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The only downside was that the beds were pretty small for my Hubby and I, which made for uncomfortable nights. I had booked 2 queens online but got 2 double beds. I believe that was a web booking error though and not the fault of At Wind Chimes Inn staff. When I approached front desk about it, they really did try to give us a different room. They were fully booked though of course, because they’re awesome!

We stayed here 14 yers ago and loved it because it felt like we were staying with family. It was comfortable, clean, quaint and the location + proximity to the beach cannot be beat. All of that remains true today! The property is gorgeous and I wish I had more pics to share. The staff also, go out of their way to help with anything. I highly recommend the restaurant too, as the food was amaze!

• Reviewed: November 26, 2018

It was a wonderful first time trip to Puerto Rico.

The cold floor. :)

Our stay at the Wind Chimes was perfect. It was located a block from the beach and very convenient to restaurants and stores. The boutique was cozy with a lot of traditional character. The room was spacious.

It's ok
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Check in was a hassle. We arrived really early but they didn't seem to interested in getting people possibly checked in early.

Good location to the beach.

• Reviewed: November 22, 2018

Some of the staff were nice, the pool was small but we liked...
    • Standard Room

They didn’t have extra towels, we asked for another room since I have arthritis. They said they would let us know never heard back from them.

Some of the staff were nice, the pool was small but we liked liked it. The place is cozy.

• Reviewed: November 22, 2018

Write a letter directly to property re:problems,, no response.. won't be staying there again
    • Economy Double Room

Safe wouldn't lock, NO hot water(shower or sink), dirty clothes from previous guest left on floor.

The staff was very friendly, helpful when I needed a taxi.

• Reviewed: November 17, 2018

Great price for location, one block from the beautiful beach...
    • Economy Double Room

Not necessarily a dislike, I just wished they utilized their bar more. I think it opened up in the late afternoon/early evening, but I feel it would’ve been nice if the bar was open around 11am/noon. It is vacation right?

Great price for location, one block from the beautiful beach, free access to the sister location’s amazing heated pool/hot tub. It was really cozy and gave a nice Bed & Breakfast feel. The plants, flowers, and decorations were beautiful as well.

• Reviewed: November 16, 2018

Had a great adventure,met great people def go again

NOTHING I DIDNT LIKE EXCEPT THE CLOUDS ;0

i FELT THE ACCOMMODATIONS WERE GREAT, IT HAD A COZY, WELCOMING ATMOSPHERE --FELT LIKE HOME --BEACH WAS AWESOME AND CLOSE BY- LOTS OF AFFORDABLE RESTAURANTS AND PEOPLE ARE VERY NICE---WOULD GO BACK AGAIN

• Reviewed: November 16, 2018

Very noisy place with disrespectful and rude front desk girl. Don’t recommend it.
    • Economy Double Room

This place is noisy. People speak loudly starting early morning till late hours. No respect whatsoever. There was an obnoxious customer who runs the shower non-stop, tv volume so high. When I complained, the hotel staff didn’t do anything. On top of it, the front desk girl, Monica, had an attitude with me saying ‘that lady is a repeat customer. She paid for that room and she can do anything she wants (verbatim)’ as if I was staying there for free... I changed my room twice because of the noise issue and this pitiful, obnoxious woman. I will not stay at this place again and don’t recommend it at all. There are lots of nice places in Condado.

Location was good. The best thing about this place was the beautiful cat!!!

• Reviewed: November 12, 2018

Wind Chime, a piece of heaven!
    • Deluxe Room

The lack of dedicated parking was more a nuisance than anything else. You can find parking on the nearby streets.

Our room was absolutely romantic and perfect for what we wanted. A hit out of the park! The staff was exceptional!! Very knowledgeable about the local area and very proud of their inn, as they should be !What memories!!!

• Reviewed: November 11, 2018

I love the housekeeping service, we had clean towels...
    • Economy Double Room

NO PARKING! You must park you car at any random street! The people who check in a day after we arrived were loud and rude. They were playing loud music at 12:30 am and the hotel staff didn’t address the problem. They were next to our room and the banging of the door was nonstop. Bartender not social at all, we tried making small talk but it didn’t work.

I love the housekeeping service, we had clean towels everyday and the sheets were change without request. The pool was nice and the hotel overall. My booking included breakfast at their sister hotel and the staff was amazing.

• Reviewed: November 10, 2018

It could have been better
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

We stood there a whole week and they didn't change the sheets on the bed just put them right back on

It was a perfect location near the beach and walking stores around

• Reviewed: November 9, 2018

Bed size perfect for the room size.
    • Standard Room

Shower was a bit small. Love big showers but hotel was great, staff was always amazing great to help with anything.

Bed size perfect for the room size.

• Reviewed: November 3, 2018

What a beautiful, quaint hotel!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

What a beautiful, quaint hotel! We had a lovely stay. The staff were some of the most welcoming, the gardens were lush and lovely and the rooms were very clean. Perfect little stay while in San Juan. The beach was beautiful and we enjoyed using the hot tub at the sister hotel down the street. I would definitely stay here again

• Reviewed: October 31, 2018

Amazing!!!
    • Economy Double Room

I loved the cozyness of the place felt very homie,and it was very clean the AC and that ceiling fan were amazing so much I had to turn it off a couple of times. Its centric I loved it. I love all the mirrors.

• Reviewed: October 14, 2018

The beat staff and they treat you like friends.

NOTHING

Super friendly staff. I am used to Hilton, Drury, Holiday Inn yet this was so different and I loved it. A bit eclectic (very neat) and awesome foliage around the property. Great shower, comfy bed, and I will always stay here when in San Juan.

• Reviewed: October 11, 2018

Highly recommend staying here when is San Juan!
    • Standard Room

No onsite parking. Fortunately staff was helpful with on street parking recommendations

Friendly and professional staff, small hotel with all emenities . Clean and quaint. A hidden gem!!

• Reviewed: September 25, 2018

The hotel is comfy, cozy, and perfectly located near entertainment and plenty of good food to eat.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room did not have a lot of natural light. If you open the windows the ac will not work because there is glass on the windows.

The room, the location, the property, pool and the hot tub at the sister hotel. The room was a 2 room 1 bathroom, 2 king beds, kitchen and living room. I loved my stay and highlight recommended

• Reviewed: September 24, 2018

I recommend the hotel for couples
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The parking got to look for one and the area is very busy.The area around the pool spa is very slippery and I fell down in the stairs area don't have signs.

Therooms are small but very clean .The hotel is very close to thebeach (few meters)The pool spa is great but be careful the floor around it is very slippery Got places to eat very close or the restaurant in the hotel is great

• Reviewed: September 23, 2018

It was a beautiful property!
    • Economy Double Room

We only stayed one night, but really have no complaints!

It was a beautiful property! Loved the art work and the staff were so helpful...went above and beyond! Also loved that they made coffee for the guest in the lobby!

• Reviewed: September 19, 2018

Great location, and overall Experience
    • Economy Double Room

The bathrooms could use some improvement

beautiful property, and helpful staff. The room we stayed at was pretty and nicely decorated. The bed was comfortable, it was equipped with a TV, a ceiling fan, AC and a folding table to put the luggage. There is a sister hotel just a walk down the street towards the beach that made a difference! They have a larger pool, which was heated, and a restaurant that served delicious breakfast!

• Reviewed: September 13, 2018

Overall I liked the experience at the hotel very much and would recommend it to friends and family
    • Deal of the Day

I did not like the parking situation. I had to park about a block-and-a-half away. And walked to my car at 4:30 in the morning. Which I didn't like

I spent about 10 hours at this location. I thought it was very comfortable and had the Old San Juan look to the room which was nice.

• Reviewed: September 12, 2018

The hotel did not resemble the pictures available online.
    • Economy Double Room

The hotel did not resemble the pictures available online. It is very outdated. My view was awful (faced an old building with mildew everywhere). Amenities were lacking. I did not find an ice machine, had to ask for things like an iron. You are handed keys (like house keys) for your room and there is an 150.00 if you happen to lose that (wow). PARKING IS AWFUL. Good luck with finding any street parking as it is packed every which direction. Not extremely safe place to be walking around at night if you find spaces blocks over. That was my biggest nightmare. I hung the “privacy” sign outside my door as I do not like my rooms being cleaned and when I arrived, the sign was taken down and they had entered my room. I would not stay there again. It made my experience a difficult one. Nicest thing was the staff.

• Reviewed: September 12, 2018

This place Rocks!

Everything!

I absolutely loved everything about my stay. Me and my husband will defendly go back soon. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Price was affordable and location was near everything. The beaches wore amazing. Thank you so much for making our stay a great expirence. Very grateful!

• Reviewed: September 10, 2018

The was ok, it is a place for you to relax and come whenever you want to get away off things
    • Economy Double Room

When we get the room wasn't clean, it doesn't have parking and looking for one is not easy around there, they just go one time in the whole day to clean up the room but if they go and you're still there they dont clean your room until next day

The lobby service, the pool, the courtesy of the employees

• Reviewed: September 6, 2018

My stay was awesome and the location was great!
    • Deal of the Day

I didn't like that I didn't have a lady friend to share the experience with...lol

I really enjoyed my stay. I was there for 15 days and the staff was so nice and the Hotel was clean and pleasant.

• Reviewed: September 2, 2018

Wish we had more time.
    • Standard Room

Wish we had more time. Just wanted a nice bed for a missed flight and we found that. Had to leave too early to enjoy any of the amenities. But they looked charming and inviting.

• Reviewed: August 30, 2018

Perfect Beach lovers spot
    • Economy Double Room

There was literally nothing that I did not like. The staff was amazing everything about my experience was amazing. I had an incident with someone who was at the hotel bar but was not a guest at the hotel however that is no reflection on the hotel. It was just someone who was drunk and very disrespectful.

I like everything, Ezekiel at the bar was amazing and makes the best coconut mojito I've ever had. Jose and Tammy at the front desk were also very amazing and extremely friendly.

• Reviewed: August 25, 2018

The Hotel is pretty good.. , If you dont have a car..
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

I didnt like coming back to the Hotel Early due to No Parking Avail...I had to look for parking space every night😩. Also I never got Wifi going.. went to Front desk 2 times and to no avail... The girl said she couldnt help me.. she said she didnt understand “Why”? So no wife For me... it was terrible...Couldnt get texts or Cell phone calls...

I liked that the Hotel is quiet

• Reviewed: August 21, 2018

Very adorable, friendly staff, very accommodating, great...
    • Economy Double Room

Beds weren’t the best I would recommend better pillows and sheets because they don’t stay in place but nothing that would not keep me from coming back

Very adorable, friendly staff, very accommodating, great location, nice pool, great little bar!!!

• Reviewed: August 20, 2018

NICE AND RELAX!
    • Standard Room

Theres was not too much towels and they need to put more cloth hanger. Other thing that i didnt like was the window, cuz we didnt know who to close it, it was open all the time.

Great area, close to the beach and calle loiza, bars and rests. The room was clean, nice bed size and the bathroom as well.

• Reviewed: August 17, 2018

Great location!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Need lotion and conditioner to their bathroom items, i don't know if there was a vending machine to buy bottled water, if there was one I did not noticed, but being PR so hot and close to the beach, need to stay hydrated.

I loved the location, and the very first attendant who helped me at the check-in. Please add lotion and conditioner to your bathroom items. Thanks.

• Reviewed: August 14, 2018

The stay was ok.

The room.

Firstly, reservations was falsely advertised. The room I reserved on line was roomy and with a fridge. When arrived the room escorted to was a bed and dirty. When I shared my disapproval of the room, they changed to a room a little bigger but without a fridge. I paid too much money for my satisfaction. I tried to cancel my reservations within 10minutes because my husband needed surgery and the hotel wouldn't comply. I wouldn't recommend this hotel due to the cleanliness.

• Reviewed: August 8, 2018

Great value for the price
    • Economy Double Room

The room was tiny, even though it was written that it was bigger then in the hotels nearby (not sure if it possible to have it smaller) and also the view form the window was not pleasant. We did not care too much since we were coming at night mainly and the air conditioning worked perfectly. The shower was rather old but was working, so also something we could have deal with.

The location is very nice in the hipsterish area of the San Juan with a lot of cool spots for food and in walking distance to the Ocean beach, which we found the best in San Juan (there are other nicer beaches but driving distance in PR). The cleanness of the room was well maintained by the stuff and the same for the common areas. Overall, great value for the price we paid which was not expensive vs. other similar hotels.

• Reviewed: August 2, 2018

2 star hotel
    • Best Available Room

Don't have a parking lot, don't make breakfast, they don't open the bar after 4:00 pm, and isn't good go with children's.

Anything is good.

• Reviewed: July 24, 2018

Great place to relax anytime.
    • Economy Double Room

The only thing i dont like is that there is no parking.

The facilities, its very quiet and relaxing, and the fact its located near everthing, so you have diferent options of restaurants, beach and entertainment.

• Reviewed: July 23, 2018

Find a better place save ur money on this one
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

the area it is in it kinda ghetto and the beds were rock hard !!!! The bathroom doors didn’t lock and there’s ants every where in the rooms I honestly would look somewhere els for lodgings unless you like that oh and don’t try to leave early on ur stay you will pay the full booking price even Incase of emergency !!!

It was a cute looking hotel the Spanish style decors were what made me choose this hotel that’s really the only nice thing to say about the property I definitely WONT stay here again

• Reviewed: July 23, 2018

One of the worst hotels/inn I ever stayed in.
    • Deal of the Day

The lady that did my checking had a very passive aggressive personality. I am a disabled person. When I got to the inn I saw they had a disabled person parking spot. I ask if I could use it and was told that it was being used dor employees and for valet parking of a restaurant near by. When I aske so where do I park she told me in a very unpleasant way to " find one". I got to my room and it looked as this was a property upkeep staff apartment with a door that would not close, broken, lamps would not work and had no real provacy as the curtain that was on the kitchen window was made of straw or wicker and anyone that pased by could see inside. When I called the same employee to let her know the door would not close got an attitude because apparently she believed I was just making it up. She tells me to leave the door open ans she would reported. I said no, my belongings are there how come I am going to do that. She came and tried to close it herself and could not do it either. I told her that I could detect an attitude from her and that is was not a matter of bothering her as I tried multiple times to so it before calling for help. Therefore, if I based this on the initial day there it was awful as I and my 5 year old were exhausted when we got to the hotel and just wanted to take a shower and go to bed. No iron in the room. Other staff member I encounter were nice. The facilities look quite decent until we got to the room give to me as it was completely separate from the others behind the bar they had in their facilities which did not even had a decent door or windows as most of them were broken and very old. I asked for another room and she said this was all they had.

Close to the beach.

• Reviewed: July 12, 2018

Staff was Amazing!
    • Economy Double Room

Only thing I didn't like was housekeeping didn't come everyday, they only came to deliver new towels and wash cloths, if you wanted cleaning services you had to hang a tag on the outside of the door but we didn't find that out until our second to last day of stay.. besides that we kept our room pretty clean but we would have enjoyed new sheets every day!! Thanks wind chimes for every thing..

Staff was Amazing!! Super nice!! You also have access to their sister hotel acacia that was a plus it had a heated pool!!

• Reviewed: June 28, 2018

We couldn't believe the price for the location!
    • Best Available Room

We couldn't believe the price for the location! It was a stones throw from the beach and they are sister hotels with a place down the street with a large heated pool, which was amazing.

• Reviewed: June 28, 2018

Great Experience, Beautiful , Cozy , Safe , Clean location .
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

I think the coffee should be ready before 7am .

I liked the location at walking distance from the beach , small convenience stores , bakeries ., Admired the cleanliness, well maintained pool and surroundings, the very attentive , welcoming and knowledgeable staff , having a sister hotel Acadia with the Niche restaurant ... the cherry on the top was the hot pool with the beach view .

• Reviewed: June 13, 2018

Staff was very nice and welcoming.
    • Best Available Room

The room was very small and in poor location. The bathroom was not clean, and there was constant noise.

Staff was very nice and welcoming. The hotel is well located close to the beach.

• Reviewed: June 11, 2018

It was ok
    • Standard Room

Breakfast, parking, swept and less noise.

The place is very cute outside but the rooms are very small and super old. Room had a mold smell. The floor was not swept well. There was no breakfast offered, just coffee ( no tea). Location is ok and a few blocks away from restaurants and beach. The wifi was good when it was available. Ask for a room away from the bar. One night it got a bit loud. No parking.

• Reviewed: May 31, 2018

Clean and close to the beach!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The noise from the street if your room is facing the main road.

The room was very big and clean. The hotel is just a short walk from the beach and to the bars. Even if there is no private parking we always found a spot close by.

• Reviewed: May 31, 2018

Nice staff but wouldn’t go again
    • Standard Room

Room was in bad conditions (shower, toilet and door didn’t work well) Room was one time not cleaned and one time only part of it (eg no fresh towels) No hairdryer in the room

Very nice staff and nice style of hotel. Beach nearby is nice

• Reviewed: May 29, 2018

Felt so relaxed
    • Standard Room

Nothing, everything was perfect.

This hotel is beyond beautiful, the staff and the bartender were excellent. You honestly feel the vibe of Puerto Rico staying here. Thank you guys so much for this amazing hotel and experience!!!!!!!

• Reviewed: May 29, 2018

Staff was not amicable or understanding and plain rude .
    • Economy Double Room

Staff was not amicable or understanding and plain rude .... all the furniture in the room was old and not in good condition. The sheets and bathroom had an old and peculiar odor the hotel in self was not inviting at all. Very disappointed with my booking.

• Reviewed: May 26, 2018

Unfortunately this hotel has not been updated in 16 years.
    • Best Available Room

Unfortunately this hotel has not been updated in 16 years. The room had an ant problem in the bathroom and bedroom, not to mention old grungy furniture. The manager(s) on duty informed us they were not authorized to issue discounts for this unfortunate problem.

• Reviewed: May 17, 2018

They can do better
    • Standard Room

It was very dusty and not clean

Most of the staff were very nice but the cleaning service needs to improve a nice paint job in the room would make it look better

• Reviewed: May 16, 2018

Staying there was simply one of my worst hotel experiences in my life.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The location is in the slums of San Juan. The staff doesn’t understand what customer service is. The quality of the room was very low and disgusting.

I liked that there were no rats or roaches.

• Reviewed: May 15, 2018

Lazy housekeeping
    • Economy Double Room

I didn't like that you can't check in before 4pm and house keeping is terrible. They only made the bed and brought new towels but my trash was still full and had to ask for replenishment of toilet paper.

I loved the location

• Reviewed: May 12, 2018

Good location but ask for a room on the upper floor
    • Best Available Room

Admittedly I had one of the worse rooms likely as this had no view, was very small and on the ground floor. Also the ac units outside were very load.

Good location, both to get to and for shopping. Sister property for breakfast seemed nicer

• Reviewed: May 10, 2018

Not bad
    • Deal of the Day

The room cleaning service. They don’t come everyday and if they do they come super late when you are already back in your room. I personally love coming back to my room and have fresh towels and the bed made.

• Reviewed: May 7, 2018

Nice hotel, could be excellent with a bit of updating and improved room facilities.
    • Standard Room

The room was next to the bar and was quite noisy until the bar closed. There were no toiletries, coffee making facilities or hand towels in the room. The sofa, tv and fridge in the room looked pretty awful and should be replaced.

Excellent greeting at reception, room was lovely and large and bed really comfortable.

• Reviewed: May 3, 2018

Nice staff, cute hotel, poor sleep.
    • Economy Double Room

Noise level. Common hallways with tile floors. 2 AM got very noisy.

Charm. Staff was friendly. Gotta give them a break for the state of the island right now.

• Reviewed: May 3, 2018

Being Newlyweds.
    • Standard Room

Was given a room with two beds..... We found a water bug legs on the bed sheets, bathroom sink had a lite water leak..... We were given a room next to the pool, kids in the pool in the evening and early in the morning....

Being Newlyweds...... It was cute, nice and cozy. Bed was comfortable, shower was great good hot water!!! Would stay again!!!!

• Reviewed: April 30, 2018

Great location, would return!
    • Economy Double Room

Room 101 is nice but you can really hear everyone in the lobby late night and early morning! Kept us awake! BUT then we figured that the AC unit could drown out the noise from lobby and the second night was better

Having the swimming pool was nice! Staff were very accommodating.

• Reviewed: April 28, 2018

First time in Puerto Rico was bad.
    • Economy Double Room

Nothing at all room service put a do not disturb sign on our door and didn't make up the room. The phone in the room didn't work and the room was nothing like the room we reserved online.

• Reviewed: April 27, 2018

I plan to stay here again
    • Deal of the Day

they could serve coffee a little earlier but that I could live with too

Its a very short walk to the beach. If your looking for a quaint beautiful reprieve from the surrounding city. This is where you go.

• Reviewed: April 25, 2018

Miserable
    • Deal of the Day

The hotel is not for get a way relaxing place

Terrible to look for parking and no cable and the coffee is not ready till 8:00 am and bathroom are to small and water pressure are very low.

• Reviewed: April 21, 2018

I loved the place, staff was very nice, place clean.
    • Deal of the Day

I loved the place., however they charged me twice for my stay on my credit card.I spoke with a Tammy there and she admitted she could see the double charge, however I was told that she had to speak to the evening supervisor who does the accounts. I gave them my phone number as well as email and continue to call and still no return call!!! I spoke with her April 2nd for a stay in February for 2 days and then an overnight on March 25!

I loved the place, staff was very nice, place clean...however look at my other answeres.

• Reviewed: April 21, 2018

Great value
    • Deluxe Room

Great location close to beaches ( and offered beach towels) and many restaurants ability to leave baggage outside of hours We had a lovely relaxing 3 days there easy to get to old San Juan Would recommend as great value for the price

• Reviewed: April 20, 2018

I loved this place, and I would definitely stay here again!
    • Best Available Room

No parking, but I found a spot on the street close by that seemed like a safe location.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The property is beautiful and close to everything I wanted to do and see. At Wind Chimes is also very afforable.

• Reviewed: April 18, 2018

1. Location, 2.
    • Standard Room

For some of the employees, I would recommend Hospitality classes, Communicating with guests and friendliness.

1. Location, 2. Boutique Hotel, 3. Outside Bar attached to the Hotel. Staff from 2017 was absolutely amazing, especially Pablo (stay in August 2017). Thank you to Jose, Jose and Gustavo, definitely great staff with Hospitality experience.

• Reviewed: April 12, 2018

ROOM WAS COZY & COMFORTABLE WITH A NICE BAR IN HOUSE. LACK OF RESTAURANT OR COFFEE SHOP IN HOTEL.
    • Deluxe Room

NO COFFEE SERVICE AT HOTEL UNTIL 8:00 A. M. IN LOBBY. NO RESTAURANT ON SITE. HAD TO GO ONE BLOCK DOWN THE STREET FOR BREAKFAST. COZY BAR IN HOTEL FOR DRINKS & PIZZA. NOT A GOOD DEAL FOR EARLY RISERS.

ROOM WAS COMFORTABLE AND COZY

• Reviewed: April 9, 2018

Very happy we didn't have to actually sleep there.
    • Best Available Room

The room was extremely small, the bathroom was ancient, there was a garbage can on the dresser with garbage in it, the TV was chipped and balanced precariously on the corner of the dresser--my daughter cut her elbow on it walking by, the smell was not pleasant and it was hot--no AC. Check-in was not till 4 pm, which was fine, but there was no secure place to leave our luggage before then, which was extremely inconvenient. We could leave it in a hallway. Thankfully we were only there to shower and change before our late flight.

The public areas were charming and the staff was very friendly.

We Price Match