Reviews of Comfort Inn San Juan 3 stars

Clemenceau Street #6 Condado, Condado, 00907 San Juan, Puerto Rico

#27 of 49 hotels in San Juan

Not bad as far as general comfort!

Staff not professional, except Isamaris,great! Extra trash bucket in the room would help. Lighting deficient. Not enough! Shower curtain draped far into the tub.

Room was nice and comfortable. Complimentary breakfast.

It was ok .

The bathroom have only a half glass of the shower and the water come out and get all the floor wet, in my stay they were painting at 7:00am and all the smell come into my room I had a big headache.

Yes the eggs was good ,the waffles exelent .the location is exelent walking distance every were.very nice.

Good vaca
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

It was all really great. Look are deceiving because the outside didn't do it just

Breakfast was great, they were always resupplying, as soon as you ask for something there quick to help

THE LOCATION IS OK THE STAFF IS HORRIBLE VERY RUDE AND...

THE LOCATION IS OK THE STAFF IS HORRIBLE VERY RUDE AND ALTHOUGH YOU BOOK THROUGH AN AGENCY AND PAY THE RIGHT TAXES WHEN YOU GET TO THIS HOTEL THEY WANT TO CHARGE YOU A COMPLETE DIFFERENT TAX ON WHAT YOU ALREADY PAID THE MANAGER IS VERY RUDE AND THE FRONT DESK DEMON OLD LADIES IT WAS A TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE NEVER STAYING AT THIS HOTEL AGAIN THE ELEVATOR IS ALWAYS BROKEN AND WHEN YOU GET ON IT DROPS AND DOES NOT ALINE WITH THE GROUND THIS HOTEL JUST NEEDS TO BE CLOSED AND STAY CLOSED

Nice quiet stay

There was construction going on in th building. Too loud at the time. The elevtors work bouncy and abrubt stops

Clean, excellent location. Walking distance to food, stores, the beach etc.

Will not saty again. Stay bettein in the Canario Inn. 100 feet from here
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Check in was horrible. The 2 ladies that were that day seemed like her first day of work. One was super confused and the other lazy as hell. The never found my reservation by booking. Com. . Atm didnt worh K Credit card system was shut down . I had to walk to a nearby bank AtM under 100 degree sun (im puertorrican) to take the money in CASH. The pool was a nightmare. Too deep. 5 feet in the shallow side. And no optiond for childre. No lifevest no lifeguard. So we kept the pool very far from our family. The cannot find me a cab for thant ( how can be possible) there are a lot of cabd evrywhere. 😕😕😕😕😕😕

Confy clean bed and bath. We got a first foor rom and was good. Breakfast was good. Plenty of food to be satisfied. Cofee and hot chocolate were great..Good location

Just absolutely overall satisfied.

Loved everything

Loved the room decor. The room and bathroom was clean. The front desk lady was pleasant. It was my 7th wedding anniversary. I came from Dominica. We will be back. You have gained a customer. All the best.

Was very clean, staff is friendly, good location
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Parking is horrible, breakfast , well they say “buffet” but the only thing about the buffet word was that you can repeat, but there was not too many choices to pick besides bread, cereal, juice, coffee, eggs and sausages. Pool is not for kids as the less deep part is 5’.

Was very clean, staff is friendly, good location

The location, and the rooms are cleans, comfort and nice.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The parking area is very small, we have to pay more in other parking. And don’t sell o bring in the breakfast water bottles.

The location, and the rooms are cleans, comfort and nice. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

I stayed here for two days, everything was pretty much ok.

Vehicle parking!

I stayed here for two days, everything was pretty much ok. There is no parking space available. They send you to park in the back of the building and then they say you need to pay $17 per day after you have parked. I will definitely not stay here again.

They charged us some fee three times more than advertised on...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

They charged us some fee three times more than advertised on booking. In the pictures it looked like a luxury hotel but in fact it was an old hotel I wouldn't spend more than 50 dollars on. Definitely not 170 dollars. There was no parking on site and they sent us accross to a full parking lot. We ended up parking on the street.

Not recommended to stay there
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

They didn't have enough parking. The front desk staff were not polite and wanted to charge us more money when we had pre paid via booking.com. They were rude to us and we were not pleased at all. They thought i didn't speak English and began to critisize me with the manager. They were renovating and the floor we had smelled like paint. The A.C. in the room kept shutting off on its on and had an awful noise. The pool was not kid friendly as the shallow end was 5ft. Our twin girls are age 4 and could not enjoy the pool. The elevator was needing some repairs too. When we arrived our girls needed to use the restroom and staff told us they can't we have no running water. It was chaotic and customer service was the worst we've ever experienced in Puerto Rico. If we had not pre paid with booking we would've walked out and left.

Morning breakfast was decent.

Under the circumstances it was alright.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

I didn't like that there was no cable or local tv stations. Some of the rooms didn't have water. And we were told if we had to use the restroom that they would provide us with a bucket of water to wash it down.

Didn't eat breakfast . We were told it was from 6:30 until 9:30.

Was ok..

Parking extremely limited which I'm glad I didn't get rental car.. eggs same every morning.. vegetable omelet.. elevators fast takeoff n hard stop.. didn't most of time be even with floor when door opened.. needed to be careful not to trip.. pool shortest deep only 5 foot.. not good for my friend who's 5'1".. only ladders to get in pool no steps to sit on n enjoy pool.. housekeeping personal not very friendly.. don't smile or say hi/hello.. took elevator when we waiting to use..

Bed was adequate.. bathrm was adequate.. location close to Old San Juan.. Short drive.. Nice view of water from my room window even though saw over roofs of other buildings..

Horrible!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Curtains were broken, floors dirty, linen dirty, dirty funiture, beds.uncomfortable. I sent.booking.com.pics.no accomodatoons were made. I lost money because I booked another room on my own and lost the money I paid bookings. I was here for a funeral, overall horrible experience with Comfort Inn and Bookings.com

Location was close to everything.

Nice.

The lights in the room were not enough, that could surely improve.

We have read some very negative reviews but we decided to go anyway and we are glad we did. Nice and very friendly staff, breakfast was okay and the location was perfect. They kept our luggage for us till our room was ready, so we could just go and do some shopping.

Okay

too less options to hang up towels, the floor was sandy (but we were on 'beach vacation', so it's okay)

Close to the beach, bed was good, breakfast options okay, good coffee, nice staff incl. concierge with great tips, public bus station very close (10min drive to Old San Juan); car rentals nearby, about 40min drive to Rain Forest.

Awful

There were bugs in two of the three rooms he tried the first night we got to the hotel. We didn't leave the same night because we were tired and didn't know if we're able to get another hotel. The ac was the oldest and noisy ever in the first room we had

We didn't spend the night in the room due to bugs. We got changed 3 times due infestation of bugs. We left the hotel the day after

Great place

This property was very clean. It was less then a 5 minute walk to the attractions on Ashford Ave. The breakfast was very tasteful. The pool was empty and clean. The staff was friendly! I would highly recommend this property!

It was great.

I checked out 7/20/17 and they still haven't return my deposit. And it's 7/31/17.

Everything was fine. Everyone was friendly. Very safe.

Nice Bang for your buck!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The facility could use a paint job & new carpet. Carpet on 2nd fl. Had strings which could become a hazard. Drapes in our room had mold on them. And change of sheets smelled a little mildewy. Nevertheless, the room, bathtub, etc. was very clean. Really appreciate.

Breakfast was great but sausage could be cooked a little longer. Excellent, very accommodating staff. Staff made you feel welcomed & like family. Nora, Powell & Jesse, simply the BEST!

We stayed here last year and were completely let down. Will probably never book here again.

Some staff, showers make a mess, sheets were dirty (or never changed), lack of gym although many sites state this facility has a gym. Pool was filthy and never had towels stocked. First day we saw hair all over the sheets (that was not ours). Notified the front desk, & when I came back from dinner, the lady at the desk assured us the sheets were changed. Got to the room and same hairs & stains everywhere. Called for sheets, the gentleman reluctantly brought them. When I asked him for a blanket as well, he got mad and asked if he can inspect the sheets & tried to barge in with my wife changing. I stopped him at the door and asked him for the blanket. From that day on, I questioned the cleanliness of the hotel. Showered with my sandals.

Love the proximity to many attractions and the beach.

oh, yes wont use booking .com again, and i will chare this info whit everyone i know .

hidden fees, was told a price on booking .com got there i wass charge a extra 300 dollars was not happy att all.. and no parking avaliable, unless i pay 15 dollars a day wich is higway robbery..

cerca a los reataurantes.

A regular one
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

No parking. The breakfast is good but they need to extend the time, until 10:30 is good. Right now they have the breakfast until 9:30.

The location and breakfast. The price could be better but is good.

Suprising
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

An extremely rude hotel employee named Astro Villahermosa. He was called out of the office to assist me and walk past me to help a Spanish speaking man. He ignored me when I told him I was there first and pointed his finger in my face and got loud with me saying I had a bad attitude because I had a problem with his actions. The breakfast selection. All cooked food contained pork and there was only one waffle making to accommodate all of the guest in the morning.

The location of the hotel and Nora who worked at the front desk.

Great location. Get restaurants. Cheap and good public bus system.

The staff was a little nosy because they were always asking where I was going. They also wanted to know what beach I was going to everyday. Creepy. Overly nice.

The breakfast was awesome! Also great location. The beach was a block away and plenty of restaurants. Also public bus system cheap and great! I would stay here again.

Ask your questions multiple times and hope for the same response...

We had to have someone come look at the toilet 3x. But my biggest agrivation was even though we called 2 months ago when we first booked the hotel to ask important questions that would "make or break" our trip so to speak, we were told something completely different on our last day there. This in turn cost us more money to be spent. While I did finally get to talk to the manager directly, who in her words "tried to come to a middle ground" and charged us the lowest price she "possibly could" for the later check out (which we were originally told would be no problem and were even told to take off the extra day that was booked) was still completely frustrating that I had to come out of pocket for questions that were asked way before the start date of my husband's and I birthday trip. Overall the hotel was in a great location and gave us access to great stores, restaurants, walking distance to the beach, the ending definitely left a sour taste in my mouth.

Most of the staff were very friendly individuals, great location and the bed was very comfortable after a long day of enjoying San Juan.

Wonderful stay!

Great location! Beach was about a 5 min walk and hotel was a near a fun street with lots of bars and restaurants! Staff was very friendly and wifi worked great.

Loved staying here, next visit I'll come here.

Have more than just one waffle maker there was always a line for it and almost everyday I didn't bother waiting on line. Out of my 9 days stay I only got to use it once.

I slept like a baby everyday. Such a comfy bed and linen.

Decent Price, Perfect location. Basic Hotel
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Breakfast is the same daily. The first room was filled with moisture and damp. We observed mold on the wall. We were moved to a room in much better condition. We also observed a roach in the bathroom.

Overall the location and price were awesome. Beds were super comfy.

The staff was always friendly and accommodating.

The lampshades could be updated. Otherwise it was good for the money.

The staff was always friendly and accommodating.they recommended places to eat and visit. I would revisit.

• Reviewed: 9 June 2017

Overall the hotel was great! Excellent breakfast every morning.

The only thing I didnt like was the hot hallways.

The property was well keep and clean. The only downside was no a/c in the hallways and it was always hot.

Very friendly and helpful staff, parking lot however could be a bit bigger.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The beds could be much firmer, had to remind house keeping of enough wash rags were needed.

Breakfast was good, choices were good, could have more choice of teas, and probably something for vegans.

Not recommended
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room was horrible, outside in front of the pool... The room looked more like a motel. The breakfast was terrible, no variety, only one waffle maker, food was terrible. Parking was limited and cost way too much.

The service was great.

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

the staff was very friendly , the breakfast was good , there...

the pool , nobody reallly utilize the pool , it was clean , but not in an area where you can really sunbath , I used it most after the beach , then went to my room

the staff was very friendly , the breakfast was good , there was lemon water in the lobby , that was unexpected , I drank that lemon water everyday , the bed is extremely comfortable , the TV was pk, but I wasnt there to be watching TV anyway and the room was verty clean and lots of lighting.

• Reviewed: 20 May 2017

GREAT AND VERY CLEAN!!! Highly recommended

The view was alright, you can see the water and beach through some of the buildings but it didn't hinder my enjoyment

The staff are extremely friendly, and so kind hearted, the beds were absolutely perfect and really comfy, and rooms and lobby were very clean and modern

The staff was excellent.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The staff was excellent. The pool was awesome and the water clear (good maintenance). I love the free breakfast because, its free!! and have everything, omelet, coffee, waffles, juice, bread, muffins, croissants, etc.

• Reviewed: 10 May 2017

Spend a little more to stay somewhere else.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Elevator didn't seem safe. Parking was $16.00 and it wasn't even a spot, just a corner they shoved you into. The rooms were very small.

It was clean.

First time stay - Highly recommend

Just more hot breakfast options. For 4 days straight it was just chesse eggs and sausage.

The price, the location, and the staff will make us come back here next year. Everyone we interacted with were so friendly and helpful during our stay with a range of recommendations within walking distance to help us enjoy our stay in San Juan. The king size bed for my husband and I was BEYOND comfortable (espically being 6 months pregnant). Room was very clean as well.

Expected more for the price charged.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The bathroom walls, doors and floor was not cleaned. It had finger prints, smears, and residue. I had to call front desk and I was told they would send someone to clean again. Upon arrival back, cleaning person did not clean bathroom correctly. Did leave extra soap and towels.

The staff were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was excellent and delicious. Almost everything was in walking distances. Old San Juan is only 12 minutes away in driving distances. Lots of policemen everywhere. Very safe and friendly locals. I do not recommend swimming in the Condado Beach because of the strong waves and currents, not safe for children.

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

Staff was friendly, great location, breakfast was bice and...

pool area, front of hotel was unappealing but all could be fixed easily

Staff was friendly, great location, breakfast was bice and beds were very comfortable

I played for parking.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

I played for parking. I went to eat out then I didn't have parking. I had to park outside. The location it small.. Did not like the location. It is not like other Comfort Inn.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

The staff were so helpful!

The breakfast food could have been fresher.

The staff were so helpful! We needed help with a wheel chair and directions to Old San Juan. They went above and beyond to help us!

Ok for one day
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Can't park on the street, but hotel parking costs 15 usd one day. Very bad breakfast, no meat (ham, sausage, bacon), no vegetables (tomatos, cucumber) only sweet food. They charge more than booking.com shows.

Clean

Wonderful people-facility lacking
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Location was poor. Wall air was very noisy. There was hair in bathtub. Very noisy at night with people yelling in hallway. Mildew on curtains.

The personnel were wonderful. The bed was comfortable.

• Reviewed: 26 March 2017

Elevators for sure need renovation.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Elevators for sure need renovation. The rooms where small a bit uncomfortable. We believe we had bed bugs,my family woke up with bites all over. Breakfast was okay it did need a bit of an upgrade. Parking is small barely any room for the guest to park on the property and you payed 15 dollars a day for the spots.

• Reviewed: 7 March 2017

Good value for the money.

Poor refreshment/snack area. They ran out of bottled water so I went to the hotel next door. Breakfast ended at 9:30am which is too early since check out is noon.

Nice clean room with a comfy bed.

Nice place to stay for short term

You had yogurt and pastries last year...they weren't any.

We came down for breakfast near the end and the selection wasn't very good The cheese omelet was ok

• Reviewed: 24 February 2017

Hotel was in a good spot...desk clerk gave go into on how to take public transportation

Room was small.lamp shades had rust marks, towels and bedding stained, night stand had something sticky on it. Breakfast didn't live up to what was on photo

Location was great

• Reviewed: 24 February 2017

Cheap and Cheerful
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Views out of the hotel werent great. Not really much to comment on. Could have been more choice at breakfast. Parking could have been included with stay but not a major problem.

Clean bathroom, clean towels clean sheets. Simple room. Great for somewhere to shower and sleep. Breakfast was decent enough, you wouldn't starve. Staff were super friendly and did everthing the could to help. Didnt make it to the pool. On-site parking available but we used the side roads and always managed to find a space. Not a luxury hotel but centrally located and easy to get to places.

• Reviewed: 10 February 2017

we had a great stay

the location was close to the beach and restaurants. public transportation was also close by. the staff were helpful. the room was clean and the bed was comfy

• Reviewed: 8 February 2017

Comfort and consistency of the Comfort Inn in various cities.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The shallow end of the outdoor swimming pool was too deep. It would have been better if it was about 4 feet instead of 5 feet deep. My mother could not touch the bottom of the pool, so she could not go in it.

I liked having lemon water available at the main entrance - very tasty! I liked the consistency of the Comfort Inn in San Juan and in Syracuse - of the type of food, the lemon water, and each having a pool.

• Reviewed: 6 February 2017

- Really good beds!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

- Plastic plates, forks and knives, cups etc. were unpleasant at breakfast. Breakfast was ok though.

- Really good beds! Clean and tidy room. Friendly staff. - Only few minutes walk to the beach!

• Reviewed: 3 February 2017

Needs updating

Hair on the floor and bathroom. Breakfast was out of something. Parking was dreadful

Carola and Raymond very helpful and knowledgeable about the area.

• Reviewed: 3 February 2017

I enjoyed my stay. would recommend...

No variety with the breakfast. They served the exact same thing everyday. Would like to have seen more fruits i.e oranges, grapes, apples etc, yogurt, pancakes, bacon :)

I loved the pastries. They were delicious. Breakfast area was clean..

• Reviewed: 2 February 2017

The location was realy good and Carola was always very...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Our room was not freshly cleaned as we got there, so it was a bit dusty, but they did change towels and made the bed every day. The breakfeast was the same every morning, the sortiment is not so big, so after the 3rd day you won't realy be tempted to eat there.

The location was realy good and Carola was always very helpfull as we needed a taxi or wanted to rent a car, she always gave us the best tips.

• Reviewed: 28 January 2017

Goof value for money

Located in a basic tourist area, safe and clean but more expensive with little genuine feeling.

Bed was super nice. Overall nice and clean. Breakfast was surprisingly good. Price was ok. Pretty bay near where you can do SUP.

• Reviewed: 26 January 2017

Good hotel at a nice place, good value for a reasonable price.

The breakfast: Very cheap coice, the plates and tasses in plastic, the room too small. Here, there is a great improvement potential.

It was clean. The staff very helpful. The environment of the hotel location (park, sea, restaurants, shopping) is beautiful.

• Reviewed: 21 January 2017

Affordable and Clean... Very happy with my stay

The front staff ladies were amazing. Parking was on a first come first serve so that was a bummer because I got in like 8pm but that is not the hotel's fault. The room was very clean. Hotel pool was not bad. Overall great place

• Reviewed: 21 January 2017

It's a fair hotel to spend one night. If you want to spend more days, find a different hotel.

I didn't like that breakfast was limited. And, the extra hidden fees for WiFi, fees that are not collected on the internet, she said.

Like the location. It's closed to the beach and some stores. I like the small size hotel because it'more cozy.

• Reviewed: 12 January 2017

Never again in a place like this
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Where to begin. The room had not enough towels, which is ok if they would have send more. The Mattress had some red spots on it, looked to me as possible blood, the air conditioning was extremely loud, oh yes and the shower was broken and did not work. The breakfast had not much to offer other than some very limited choices. I would never stay there again, and I'm very disappointed that Booking.com has rated this hotel so highly. The only positive thing was the location.

Not much

• Reviewed: 11 January 2017

For the location it's a good price good deal
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

I I didn't like that the my room was not thoroughly cleaned i had to clean up my self

I really like the front desk staff always helpful with any questions I had

• Reviewed: 8 January 2017

Comfort Inn Great Value

Wifi was sometimes cut off. Air was not always fresh in room as windows could not open. Better air quality needed as it was damp enough that anything metal was showing rust. Lampshade etc.

Breakfast was good.Location was excellent. Staff was very helpful.Great value. Extra bed in room if there were more than 2 in party.

• Reviewed: 4 January 2017

The Comforts of Comfort Inn...but don't get too comfortable...

We didn't arrive to breakfast until 9:35 and literally everything was removed or being removed even as the staff saw us trying to get breakfast they didn't acknowledge our presence and ask even what we needed; they were on autopilot. We eventually were given plates and utensils by other guests as some food was still visible, but we had nothing to place it on and eat with...this was bad service!

Nothing was disappointing except our bad timing to get breakfast...!

• Reviewed: 1 January 2017

Service, facilities, breakfast and location were excellent; great value

The woman at the front desk was phenomenal. She checked us in and out quickly and efficiently. She anticipated our needs and provided excellent advice on when and where to go. She was also pleasant, respectful and friendly. We would definitely stay there again. There was a good variety of food served for breakfast. The food we tried was excellent. The beds and pillows were very comfortable. The location of the hotel is excellent: just 2 blocks south of a park that borders the beach and near a nice shopping area. It was also just minutes from Old San Juan, the interstate, and the airport.

• Reviewed: 1 January 2017

Good for a pre/post cruise stay.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

This is a very old building that has been renovated. Sound travels easily between rooms & elevator noise is noticeable.

It was centrally located - short walk to the beach, restaurants etc. The property has been updated & the rooms are comfortable for an overnight stay. The front desk staff, especially Nora, we're outstanding.

• Reviewed: 28 December 2016

Great staff, excessive bill

I felt a little disappointed at the 5$ per day surcharge fee when the hotel does not offer any service as a swimming-pool or a gym... That seems excessive!

the staff was outstanding: pleasant, helpful and professional.

• Reviewed: 26 December 2016

Good for short stay!!

Elevators are old and looks dangerous. Pool is not for kiddos. Rooms are small and not even a small fridge or microwave in the bedroom. Wastewater all over the street in front of the hotel.

Breakfast was awesome! Clean room. Great location!

• Reviewed: 8 December 2016

The breakfast was fantastic lots to eat.

The breakfast was fantastic lots to eat. You did not feel hungry after you had a very wholesome breakfast we interacted with 99% of the staff and all were enjoyable to talk with very helpful . Next time my trip back to Puerto Rico I would surely re-rent my room again at the comfort inn .

• Reviewed: 4 December 2016

Good room but facilities need work.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

There is no parking available I ended up parking on the street several blocks away. The elevator is off, stopping several inches above the floor and it shook even when I was alone in it.

The room was nice and the buffet was decent.

• Reviewed: 18 November 2016

Comfort Inn stay

Room had a funny smell, almost moldy. Should have asked for another room. Room was ok for what we needed. Bed was comfortable.

Carla at the front desk was awesome!! So helpful and knowledgable. Helped us find a church and Mass times. Directed us to the nearby Walgreens. She was outstanding!!

• Reviewed: 11 November 2016

Excellent service
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The only thing i didnot like was having someone on the other room with a littke child that kept on calling front desk because we woke up the kid at 9pm

Service was the best and breakfast was good

• Reviewed: 10 November 2016

Honeymoon home run!!

Showers didn't have doors, just 1/2 of a glass wall. no refrigerator or microwave. Overall lovely though!

The breakfast was very good! Pool was lovely! The location was perfect! We were able to walk to so many places! We honeymooned and we're just delighted! Staff was friendly & very helpful!

• Reviewed: 7 November 2016

Great Location and staff, but no bells and whistles......
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

The pool....is very deep....five feet in the shallow and eight feet in the deep end....not conducive to families with small children. There is no gradual incline......not a practical pool for anything but cooling off.

The staff is what lifts the allure of this hotel beyond mere value for dollar. They are exceedingly helpful, thoughtful, thorough and knowledgeable. Both front desk ladies and the handyman were professional and super ambassadors for the Comfort Inn brand.

• Reviewed: 3 November 2016

I liked location, close to beach, restaurants, old San Juan...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds

Problem was no space for parking rent car in the street and I had to pay extra $15/day for parking in hotel parking lot.

I liked location, close to beach, restaurants, old San Juan etc. Staff was very friendly, helpfull with all our guestions about atractions, directions etc.