Reviews of Melia Coco Beach Puerto Rico 4 stars

200 Coco Beach Boulevard Highway 955-I, 00745 Rio Grande, Puerto Rico

#5 of 6 hotels in Rio Grande

Never again
    • Deluxe Room Garden View

This hotel took all bad sides of big resorts and none of the good ones. This is a resort in the worst sense of this word. Cards for towels and guests being marked with a braclet, just thought it was gone already. Probably interior design wasn't invented at the times these rooms were decorated. Has no beach in my opinion.

Our stay was shortened to 1 night because of the hurricane and hotel evacuation, it saved us from being here any longer.

The pool was 24 hrs before now is not and room service...
    • Deluxe Garden View (Room Only)

The pool was 24 hrs before now is not and room service wasn't all that they came in the room fixed our beds with the same sheets didn't give us clean towels or toilet papper had to be calling the front desk for it. Other than that everything was excellent

It was great but I won't stay that long.. I will stay probably 2 nights
    • Deluxe Room Garden View

Restaurants were very expensive.. had to go out to find cheap and variety of food.. rooms were ok.. room service was ok..

The resort, beach, breakfast, evening refreshments.. cleanliness, pool restaurant

It was one of the worst hotel experiences I have had.
    • Deluxe Room Garden View

To much went wrong to take the time and explain it.

It was one of the worst hotel experiences I have had. The sad part is that I had stayed there a few years back and it was a great stay. This stay was horrible.

I would not feel comfortable staying there again.
    • Deluxe Garden View (Room Only)

The room cleaning service was awful. We had to call everyday for the basics such as towels and toilet paper. Some of the employees were very friendly but some were extremely rude and would only serve Spanish speaking guests.

The Asian restaurant was awesome because the food was incredible.

Awesome beautiful vacation.
    • The Level Ocean Front Villa

Got like 4 different restaurants inside the hotel. The Japanese restaurant disappointed me with the food. It was a little portion for the final price and they are to fast on removing your plates. Besides that everything else was perfect.

The resort security is excellent, the employees are very professional and very courteous. It's clean everywhere you look. The view is breathtaking. It got an activity center and the pool huge. Just perfect.

Pooly run, can't recommend it.
    • Deluxe Room Garden View

There was a 2 hour long check in line. I have never seen such a terrible check in process and because of this I can't recommend staying here. It ruined our stay. We arrived around 6PM and didn't get to our room until 8:45. We missed the sunset and couldn't eat dinner because we'd lose our place in line. Once we got to the desk the check-in process itself took 25 minutes! Then we had to wait another 15 minutes for a golf cart to take us to our room. The golf carts here are as loud as go karts and they were running around all night. We were supposed to have 2 rooms, which they made us pay for up front but wouldn't give us the key to the second because it wasn't clean (at 8PM). We wound up having to cancel that room because it was too much hassle and we were only staying one night. This resort is on a beautiful properly but it isn't staffed or managed properly at all. Customer service line was no help and they offered no apologies for the ridiculous check in time. The check-in line existed all hours of the day, they never had it completely empty. There were other issues, but the check-in by far ruined our stay. You would be better off staying at competing resorts in other parts of Puerto Rico, they aren't very far away.

Gran Melia Beautiful Puerto Rico Resort
    • Deluxe Room Garden View

The lines for check in was super long, the wait to be seen was at least two hours, staff could not multi task if u needed a towel at the front desk they tend to ignore you, Resturant service was the same took very long to serve. There wasn't much entertainment. There should be clubs on the resort since we're so far there should be more things on the resort. I got bored after two days. The room was a little out dated and we had a ripped couch, but the resort was still lovely to look at and a great experience overall.

The resort was beautiful overall, the beach, and pool was beautiful.

Mr and Mrs Ellis
    • Deluxe Room Garden View

We hated the fact that it took 3 hours to get checked in. The food prices were too expensive there was no micro wave nor working refrigerator in the rooms we were on out honeymoon and no one acknowledged us even thought we booked under honeymooners

We liked the entire faviliry. The pool close to the beach the rooms etc

Lovely resort but rent a car!
    • Red Level Grand One Bedroom Suite

The hotel is a bit isolated. I definitely recommend renting a car if you want to see local sights. There is an Avis car rental on-site. We used a taxi which was easy enough to arrange but could get pricey if you want to travel any distance. We were disappointed in the hotel restaurants. There isn't a lot of choice and the prices are high especially at dinner time. The offerings for casual fair at dinner time were practically non-existent. We ended up ordering a bunch of bar snacks at one of the bars and eating those for dinner. Arrive early for the breakfast buffet or be prepared to wait up to an hour to be seated. While the setting of this resort is absolutely gorgeous, the beach is not. My son and I did take a little dip in the water, but it is not the crystal clear deep water you'll find elsewhere on other beaches. The sea bottom is covered with sea grass and is just not really that pleasant to swim in. Be prepared to go elsewhere if you want a beach day. We were booked into the Club Melia area which are suites located next to the main hotel area. The walk to the main hotel and restaurants was not a short one. We are all able-bodied so it was fine, but if you have any issues walking distances, this may not be the area you'd want to stay in. Bring anything you are going to want with you to this resort. There is a small gift shop/market but you will pay very high prices for snacks. ($6 for a regular bag of Lays chips, etc.)

The resort was gorgeous both inside and out. We booked a junior suite with one bedroom. It was incredibly clean and updated. The room included a balcony with a jacuzzi. The beds were very comfortable. The hotel had 2 pool areas. The main pool was spectacular with a swim-up bar and plenty of lounge chairs to go around and beds that could be rented. The area of the hotel we stayed in had it's own pool which was quite large and also had many lounge chairs and free beds. The staff at one of the parking booths in front of the resort was extremely helpful in helping me get my daughter to a doctor when she was ill. The attendant even called ahead to the doctor to see if they could see my daughter immediately. The breakfast buffet was included in the cost of our room and was plentiful and delicious. Tempo, the italian restaurant was very tasty and our waiter was very friendly.

Not worth the money
    • Deluxe Room Garden View

The room was not maintained and things broke, the check in was too long. It was never possible to talk to a manager. We were very stressed throughout the whole weekend and had paid a lot of money to stay there.

The outside

Beautiful property.
    • The Level Junior Suite with Garden View

Kind of secluded and far from any real night life. Suites are big but boring. Parking was $20 a day, which seemed a bit greedy. Breakfast was ok.

Beautiful property. The suites are townhouse right on the beach with a nice garden in the middle. Most of the staff was great.

Not a place to stay if you want close sight seeing too far for everything.
    • Deluxe Room Garden View

The service was horrible and the rooms and the beds smell bad. Service for the restaurant took a long time to serve you.

The swimming pool and the view of the hotel

location was good.
    • Deluxe Room Garden View

staff were rude. People at the front desk dont answer the phone and when they do, they put you on hold forever or hang up on you. they did it to me 3 times. they didn't clean our room for the period of 4 days we stayed there. they didn't refill coffee, they didn't give us new towels. we had to call them so many times to get trowels. I waited 5 hours to check in. very lay back employees at the front desk. Rooms smelled mold.

location was good. i liked the beach.

June 2017

Rooms could use some updating, restaurants closed too early or weren't open at all or only in the evening. Resort staff places us in room extremely far from common areas and refused to accommodate complaints due to that. Resort is nice, but we will probably stay elsewhere next time!

The resort was beautiful. Very pretty, good scenery.

It is a huge beautiful place.
    • Deluxe Room Garden View

Too much time trying to do the check in. It was always a huge line waiting for check-in during my visit. I think more training is needed for the staff on how to take care of their guests.... to really care.... They were just OK

It is a huge beautiful place. The views are breathtaking. Pool was amazing.

Beautiful place but needs to make sure the rooms are cleaned daily.
    • Deluxe Room Garden View

I was unsatisfied with the housekeeping. The day after I stayed they did not clean the room at all. I placed a call tithe front desk and told they would be there before 5p. Someone called at 4p and stated, they would be there shortly and never came. I also had to request towels/washcloths daily. They would drop off towels with no wash clothes, so I had to call for wash clothes and wait 45 min for them.

Amenities, courtyard and beach were excellent.

Small details but still nice and fancy resort if you have money
    • Deluxe Garden View (Room Only)

The pool shower pluming does not work. Food is expensive, Parking is not include with the reservation. I paid $28.00 /24 hrs. The beach is not good to swing. The room smell like old wood and I suffer from allergies so I noticed that they do not clean the room curtains often.

I really like the pool enviorment with the tropical music.

• Reviewed: 3 June 2017

Very isolated location, rental car needed!
    • Deluxe Room Garden View

Very isolated(several miles) from restaurants or shopping outside of the resort. The prices for dining on the premises is VERY expensive. The price for shuttle or taxi from the airport was $71 one-way. Get a rental car or Uber for transportation. The furniture in the room was used & abused.

The internet connection was outstanding over the complete property. The palm trees on the beach was like in a movie. Very beautiful campus to walk or relax on.

Pleasant experience
    • Deluxe Room Garden View

The room phone did not connected us to the other family room after following the instructions ( 7 + room number) and our cell phones did not have signal :-(. We were a little bit far from each other.

The staff (front desk, maintenance, drivers, restaurant) was very attentive. The breakfast buffet was delicious. The surroundings are beautiful.

Horrible expierience.
    • The Level Junior Suite Ocean Front

Free parking would have been nice. Also a radio that holds something newer than a iPod 1st gen. A bigger tv. Some toothpaste would have been nice. My actual room would have been nice to have too. So sad on how bad my vacation was. P.s the picture I posted is the "ocean front view"

I liked checking out. The expierience was an embarrassment.

• Reviewed: 12 May 2017

Very nice
    • Deluxe Garden View (Room Only)

Very nice area and facility. Parking was way too expensive. Had rental car and had to pay unexpected $17/night, which adds up when not expecting. Pool area gorgeous. Ocean calm for snorkling. Very shallow with sea grass and not a lot to see unless you look closely under the banks of grass (octopus, lobster, crab, shrimp, small fish and baracuda). Weekends fill up with weddings, place to yourself during the week. Ate off resort and Puerto Rico had some of the best and cheapest food at local vendors I have ever had. Beautiful, quite clean island. Traffic fast and lots.

The breakfast was delicious, those omelettes and french...
    • Deluxe Garden View (Room Only)

The overall service was slow. The restaurant Tempo needs remodeling. The prices were too high for the quality of the food. The shower at the room needs better cleaning.

The breakfast was delicious, those omelettes and french toasts made in front of you at the moment were excellent. The room was comfortable.

A bit disappointing.
    • Deluxe Room Garden View

For being an expensive hotel it needs a lot of improvement. For starters,there is poor visibility in the parking at night,almost dark,I had to use my cellphone's flashlight to see were I was going. The food was poor and cheap, fast food restaurants have better food. There are only 3 restaurants operating at night but it's with reservation only,the two cafes they have,one closes at 11am,the other one closes at six,so you're obliged to either eat at their restaurants which are crazy expensive or you have to travel 30 minutes or more to find a restaurant or a mall so you can eat at the food court. The room was a little dirty,which made me think it hadn't been used in a while and since the hotel was overbooked,they opened up those rooms wich isn't fair caused I made a reservation almost a year before the two companies that reserved at last minute. My wife and I had to wait an hour in line to check in cause of poor staff. Breakfast time was a complete disaster, we had to wait 20 minutes to be seated even though there were like 10 tables available and it was really crowded. The whole weekend I stayed with my wife was raining,so we couldn't use the pool,and if we wanted to get to the rooms we had to walk and get wet because of the rain,not to mention getting wet in the parking because it's not a multi floor parking. A lot of the staff use golf carts to move around the hotel,and they just pass you by while you're soaking in the rain to get to your room. The maid thay was assigned to clean our rooms was really rude,even eye rolling at us. This was our first year Anniversary and we wanted to spend it in a nice hotel and relax. It was a disappointment because on top of the rain the whole weekend,the hotel and staff itself were a disappointment.

I was with family this day was amazing my children enjoyed it.
    • Deluxe Garden View (Room Only)

When customers make a booking through booking.com it is up to booking.com to make sure a confirmation reaches that destination.

The facility and the Landscaping was amazing however when I went to check in they did not see my reservation for booking.com therefore I lost my breakfast included with my stay. It is a beautiful Resort but everything is very expensive for is eating for breakfast they charge $32 per person per day for a bag of chips it was around $6 a small cup of coffee was around $5 it gets pretty pricy. The hotel itself could be upgraded my opinion they care more about the Landscaping than the actual rooms.

Grounds were pretty.
    • Deluxe Garden View (Room Only)

Food was expensive and average.. not many family options. Room was musty and in poor condition. Not the place to stay for the beach. New parking system didn't work.

Grounds were pretty. Hotel staff was friendly. Golf carts available to shuttles luggage from room to the front of the resort.

Beautiful place!
    • Deluxe Room Garden View

Our room smelled like mildew and all the restaurants on the property were very expensive. The drinks at the pool were tiny and very over priced. I was at this same resort seven years ago and they have not updated the rooms at all. The literature in the room was torn and old.

The main building was amazing and the staff was all very courteous.

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

Beautiful...and worth it..
    • Deluxe Room Garden View

Room are far from lobby so they transport u on little Golf karts everywhere in the hotel... And is 60% cloudy all the time ...but is maybe because we went in spring...

Spacious...luxurious..breakfast included is worth it...dont pay more than 200 a nite..

We loved the quiet beach.
    • Deluxe Room Garden View

No hot tub! Beach bar closed at 5:00 and the night time bar was creepy!

We loved the quiet beach. The pool was very crowded but the beach was empty. We were easily able to get a spot that felt totally secluded. We wanted a quiet and restful trip so we weee very pleased.

Gran Melissa beautiful resort but hold on to your wallet.
    • Deluxe Garden View (Room Only)

The service was terrible and hidden charges for everything

The resort was located in a great place, was clean and beautifully located with beach and pool

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

Gran Melia fun but expensive
    • Deluxe Room Garden View

First, there is a upfront $300 hold for room service and essentials, but they also charge you for the room upfront. My experience is that are charged at the end of the stay. You had to either use your credit/debit card or charge purchases to your room. This was the entire resort except the "The Market". The showers were cold to Luke warm, Some staff were unfriendly and everything was so EXPENSIVE!

I loved the views that the hotel offered and could do pretty much everything you wanted on the resort.

• Reviewed: 13 April 2017

Perfect location, just work on customer service
    • The Level Junior Suite with Garden View

The staff was complaining a lot in front of the guess. They were doing it in Spanish and I do speak spanish (they didn't know) and I felt bad listening to that. We were Red Level and they never put the bracelet on. I don't like that you have to pay extra money for parking.

I like the accommodations, I like that we could do an early check in. I like that they gave us complimentary breakfasts.

The place was gorgeous.
    • Deluxe Garden View (Room Only)

There was no mini fridge or microwave. If you wanted to bring left overs back you couldn't cause you can't heat or store the food. We had to fill the sink with ice to keep our drinks cold. I also didn't like that everything was room charge and I couldn't use cash for anything. Another thing was they don't tell you that they are taking $100 per night for a security deposit. Lastly, I booked a trip through the hotel and was told that the tour would be back by 3. Long story short, we came back an hour late and I was a half hour late to my next tour. I was very disappointed.

The place was gorgeous.

• Reviewed: 2 April 2017

View
    • Deluxe Garden View (Room Only)

be careful! We had breakfast included, but at the reception they said that it was not included. In the end we did not go to breakfast, but paid for them

View

• Reviewed: 18 March 2017

This resort has all you need to relax and enjoy your vacation!!

The only negative I have was the housekeeping. They were great except we never got towels replaced unless we called. A minor problem overall. We just never had enough towels except on the day we checked in.

This resort was gorgeous! So relaxing and comfortable. They breakfast was delicious and such a beautiful display of food items. The views of the ocean are pretty but there is really not much true beach. The waves break far off so no wave action up close. But it was so pretty. Chairs out by the waters edge. Hammocks to relax in. Great resort.

• Reviewed: 4 March 2017

Great time at Gran Meliá

Distance from San Juan

Everything was great! Only real complaint is distance from San Juan, but outside of that it was perfect. Staff was great, restaurants nice, pool amazing!

• Reviewed: 26 February 2017

Services did not meet expectations
    • The Level Junior Suite with Garden View

Poor restaurant choice (1 sad buffet, 1 closed outdoor grill, 3 a la carte restaurants with questionable value for money). Nami taste of Asia is the only acceptable choice in my view No outside seating at restaurants and for breakfast Wifi very unstable all around the resort and in rooms Almost impossible to swim at the beach (current, weeds) Even at the so called upscale Red Level, had to pay to get drinking water refilled in the room Hotel is in a (beautiful but) remote area, and tours/transportation from the hotels are quite expensive. Have your own car if you can

Very nice buildings, reception area, magnificent pool Good buffet breakfast

• Reviewed: 24 February 2017

Nice and friendly stuff, clean rooms, ocean fire from pool...
    • Deluxe Garden View (Room Only)

Pool and pool furniture could use more cleaning. WI Fi has good signal but was kicking out all the time on all devices

Nice and friendly stuff, clean rooms, ocean fire from pool area.

• Reviewed: 21 February 2017

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
    • Deluxe Room Garden View

The Bad 1. Under staffed reception. Because of this lines and wait times can be long. 2. Reception response time. We waited hours to get fresh towels. Took 4 days for room service to pickup plates in the hall way. The Ugly 1. Single caged Parrot living under miserable conditions. Small cage, close proximity to the bar, and exposed to loud music. 2. A $16 per day parking fee

The Good 1. Location 2. Clean facilities 3. The beach

• Reviewed: 18 February 2017

Overall my stay was amazing! I will most definitely be back and I would definitely recommend afriend
    • Deluxe Garden View (Room Only)

I did not like the fact that I did not have service inside of the room so I had to go outside to make phone calls.! I also did not like how the room smelt like mold or how the couch was dirty!

I loved how comfy the beds are. I loved how hot the shower got. I loved the food. I loved how beautiful the resort was regardless of it was Day or night. I loved how sweet and friendly the staff are. I loved how the ocean was so close to our room. I will be coming back!

• Reviewed: 14 February 2017

Gran Melia is a perfect getaway !
    • Deluxe Room Garden View

Parking price is too high.

Breakfast is amazing! The beach was a little bit bad but the view if the sunset is great, staff is vert welcoming and helpful.

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

Avoid this hotel
    • Deluxe Garden View (Room Only)

It was many unpleasant moments during our stay. 1.Wifi was very pour, mostly time don't worked at all 2. Wine cooler (mini bar)was out of order. I called for every body in hotel and ask to solve the problem. After 3 hours finally it was replaced. 3. Beddings very low quality 4. One leg of bed was broken and the bed was unstable 5. If you wanna have a breakfast you have to stay one hour with crowds of another guests. So i don't had any breakfast. 6. No umbrella at the pool or at the beach and part of them was broken. I asked the staff to arrange an umbrella. Of course no body cared about it. So the are many many wrong things in management and staff. So if you would feel comfortable with all those service bugs mentioned above Melia Grand Resort is your place!

• Reviewed: 5 February 2017

Happy camper

No complaints

I had a great stay and will be returning. Food was outstanding staff was very acomidating and overall a solid 9.5 out of 10 . Thank you very much for your hospitality. Sencerly, Robert Hartlieb

• Reviewed: 31 January 2017

ok for short stay
    • Deluxe Room Garden View

Dinner prices (some dinner places e.g. the asian one was pretty bad..) Expensive drinks (expensive and not good quality) The beach was more for walking then actually swimming because of the seaweeds

Superb Breakfast Free Parking Excellent pool Free tennis Free sunbeds

• Reviewed: 16 January 2017

My second stay at Gran Melia PR was just a great as the...
    • Deluxe Garden View (Room Only)

Not being able to say longer!

My second stay at Gran Melia PR was just a great as the first. Staff is very nice and helpful. Rooms are large, beds are very comfortable.

• Reviewed: 13 January 2017

Take advantage and choose the breakfast option. It's an all inclusive style layout. Choose red leve
    • The Level Junior Suite Ocean Front

Bed was comfy but had to have cleanining service come to change bedding, the devout or comforter was dirty and bedding missing on the sofa bed which was also very uncomfortable. The bathroom had a lite musty smell. Keep in mind the additional fees and taxes added to your room. All in all our stay was pleasant.

The grounds are breath taking. Everywhere you look is picture prefect. The bonglow style rooms are spacious and comfortable. We booked a red level junior suite with jacuzzi, ocean view the end unit also had a view of the adult only pool. The breakfast was a diffinate A+ all exclusive style layout.

• Reviewed: 22 December 2016

Overprized and not 5 Star
    • Deluxe Room Garden View

The check in took more than an hour and almost the same for check out. You are waiting in Line, a really long one. The room smell old. And everything is very expensive.... not 5 Star at All !!!!

Good breakfast, close to Beach and a lot of beautiful palmtrees

• Reviewed: 15 December 2016

Paradise!

Absolutely nothing

Staff was amazing! Property was beautiful!!!! Understatement! And Ramon omg, he is heaven sent. I will be visiting again within the next few months.

• Reviewed: 5 December 2016

Beautiful resort, privacy great.... But flying biting bugs keep you from enjoying the beach and bal!
    • Red Level Ocean View Junior Suite

The bugs (noseeums or majes) were horrible!! Couldn't walk on the beach day or night without getting tons of bites! Would have been nice to know this was going to be an issue. We spent the day in Luquillo and the bugs weren't a problem there. Perhaps the resort should do a weekly spraying this time of year. Ice machine wasn't working all week. Price was high and quality of the restaurants were low. Not enough selections of food and restaurants available... And this was not a busy time of the season. Would be nice to have another convenience type store because of being so far from the highway. The Pasion restaurant was excellent in all aspects!

Staff was friendly. Privacy was great.

Family time!!
    • Deluxe Garden View (Room Only)

Restaurants inside the hotel. The treatment from the host was not the best. They look at your appearance from head to toe. If you decide to go after enjoying the pool (which I never got wet) they will ask you if you are wet, because if you are, sorry you have to go, they will not let you in. There are nicier ways to say that.

Really good environment. The family can enjoy of everything. Great place to relax and disconnect.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2016

Not Good
    • The Level Junior Suite Ocean Front

The staff, specifically the people who work at the front desk and the main restaurant. The rooms were not clean, bathroom tub was horrible.

Is a nice hotel with bad service.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2016

• Deluxe Room Garden View

I have to say that I'm very disappointed with my stay in Gran Melia. After looking at the photos and reading the reviews, I thought it was worth paying extra for staying in this hotel . I was definitely wrong. When I first walked into the room after 20 hours of travel, I was at least expecting a complimentary water to appease my thirst after all this is a "5 star "hotel but there was nothing in the room and minibar was completely empty so I had to find a water at 3am in the morning. Thanks to their friendly and helpful stuff, I managed to find a bottle water for the night. Secondly, furniture in the room was very old and dirty. Especially sofa and chair was full of stains, black spots and some tears which also should not be in a " 5 star " hotel. Then, wifi service was very poor within most of the hotel and in some days there were no wifi signal at all in my room for a day. The other issue is that both photos in booking and photos in gran melias official site shows a large beatiful beach. However, it is not entirely true because beach area is very small and ocean is full of seaweed after couple of steps from beach. They should have at least cleaned those seaweed for 1-2 meters so that guest would have utilized from the beach and ocean that they have advertised as if quests could have swim in the ocean. Finally,breakfast buffet was very poor and food was not being prepared and stored in hygienic conditions. In total, other than friendly and helpful staff, this hotel was a total disappointment.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2016

• Deluxe Room Garden View

The beach was just for sitting. There was no sand! Just rocks and water! We had to get a cab to the nearby public beach. Also, although the place was clean we got bitten by BED BUGS!!

• Reviewed: 25 July 2016

Expensive Hotel, Poor Service and Facilities not up to par.
    • Deluxe Garden View (Room Only)

Here a list of the main things: 1) Even though I requested early check-in and it was confirmed it was not not honored. 2) The facilities are deplorable. They gave me a room that was in need of sanitation or pest control issues. Then they transferred me to a room where the sofa bed was broken and the mattress stained and disgusting. It took for me to go to the lobby and shout at the staff after having waited most of the second day to get transferred to a third room. 3) WiFi was not working most of the time neither at the room nor at the pool area. Because of my rant, the manager was gracious enough and gave me a room in the villa section.

The big pool for the children

• Reviewed: 24 July 2016

He couldn't stay and went away

Everithing

I am going to make a claim to the Visa card for the money.I gave that to my brother in law as a present and when he get to the front desk they said that I didn't pay by booking. That I just made a reservation.

😎 The Show

Nada todo Excelente

Si

The stay was great and worth the vacation
    • Deluxe Room Garden View

The beach is full with water plants. Swimming is not easy in the ocean. Need sandy beaches.

The staff are very helpful and pleasant

Relax Get Away!!
    • Deluxe Room Garden View

The cleaning will be better

The pool was great!!!

I was not happy with the place. we had to upgrade to feel comfortable, and pay extra .
    • Deluxe Room Garden View

the rooms need to be upgraded. Had to change room three times.

Excellent stay

All was well.

Nicely update facility.

The open ambiance

The open ambiance

beautiful infrastructure
    • Deluxe Room Garden View

Room had a strong mold and mildew odor. Ask to be relocated. They did nothing until the next day.

beautiful infrastructure

Breakfast was excellent!
    • Red Level Ocean View Junior Suite

Areas need better maintenance. Room furniture needs upgrade.

Breakfast was excellent! Overall very nice and pretty place.

Breakfast was fresh, and had a lot of great choices.
    • Deluxe Room Garden View

The line at check in.Two to three hours long.

Breakfast was fresh, and had a lot of great choices.

The view of ocean was good

The view of ocean was good

Beautiful Private beach but that's about it
    • Deluxe Room Garden View

Overall the quality of the service and the price did not match

The private beach

Everything!
    • Deluxe Room Garden View

Check in process took very long time

Everything!

Great staff
    • Deluxe Room Garden View

Kinda stuck on the resort

Loved having breakfast included!

Food options late night.
    • Deluxe Room Garden View

Food options late night. There was nothing after hours to eat it was all far and outside the hotel.

Great place to stay, parking $16 per day.
    • The Level Junior Suite with Garden View

Parking fee is very 16 dollars per night too expensive.

Great staff.

• Reviewed: 18 May 2017

Staff was extremely friendly
    • Deluxe Room Garden View

Room smeled like old wood or like it kept closed for days like old closet clothes

Staff was extremely friendly

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

Everything from the rooms, the pools, the beach, the...

That you have to use credit or debit cards for everything.

Everything from the rooms, the pools, the beach, the restaurants, the lobby, the staff.

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

• Red Level Grand One Bedroom Suite

I didn't like that I didn't have like a night club

Everything.. place was beautiful, clean

Great Family Spot, Not Enough Staff
    • Deluxe Garden View (Room Only)

Not enough staff members to assist with anything.

Excellent place to stay. Just not enough English speaking staff.

Evething
    • Deluxe Garden View (Room Only)

The line to check-in/out Very pour de wi-fi

Evething