Reviews of Oceana Hostal Playero 2 stars

4.9

4.5

the location
    • Run of House Room

hotel was remodeling... had almost no packing spots. had no staff at the office... to do the checkout we wait like 20 for someone.. ended up calling and they told me that to leave the key and go...

the location

• Run of House Room

I understand that they are in remodeling the hotel but next time it’s going to be better.

We like the area because the beach is behind and they have a pool

Good enough to stay the night
    • Run of House Room

The parking space (in front of the building) allows only 5-6 cars to park in, so we needed to drive around to find parking. The breakfast was strange (we didn't understand it) and didn't seem to be clean. Lots of noise at night time and a flashing light right in front disturbed a little bit the sleeping night, but we were so tired that we didn't care too much about that.

Room was cold and clean when we arrived; fast service to get us in. Close to the beach and several good places to eat. Only 10 minutes from Old San Juan.

You get what you pay for
    • Run of House Room

The facility was dirty, and the TV didn’t work, even though we were promised it would be up and running in a few minutes. The shower dropped all night, and parking is minimal. The rooms were dirty, but sheets and towels were clean, which was really all we cared about.

Staff was excellent, super friendly, however the front desk wasn’t staffed a few times, even during “ staffed hours” (according to sign). The location was good, only a block from the beach, and a few blocks from restaurants, however, I do not recommend walking anywhere when it is dark.

Not good
    • Run of House Room

Shower not clean, no soap or shampoo, only two towels, A/C was poor, the room was warm all night. Had a full kitchen but nothing in it, not even for one cup of coffee. They dont have enough parking was the number of guests. It gave me the impression it had private parking but it was just in front of the place to the street. My friend's car end up with a side mirror broken. Check in took too much time and they couldn't find my reservation.. They said it included breakfast but the hour passed and there was not even one employee around for breakfast or check out. It was too expensive for what I got. Not using this hotel again.

Location. Its near Condado. Fast arrival from the event I was at.

Disappointing...
    • Run of House Room

Facility was dated and dirty. Shower sometimes worked and toilet ran 24/7. Stayed FIVE days and room was never cleaned. Had to ask for clean towels. Staff were friendly when they were there. Breakfast was pathetic and was not available over the weekend as worker did not show up. Front desk was frequently without a person. Room was dark and dirty. There was only parking for five cars.

Staff were friendly (when they were there). Location was good - close to airport, beach and restaurants.

AVOID, AVOID, AVOID

See above

Having emailed the property confirming my arrival time both myself and the couple who arrived after me found the property locked up with us stuck out side. I rang the bell, knocked on the door and repeatedly telephoned and no one answered. I was extremely anxious being a female travelling alone. Eventually the door was opened by a surly man in a dressing gown who was clearly disgruntled. Once in there my money was taken and the person didn't even tell me where to go for my room. I was offered no help with my luggage and the whole thing was a disgrace. The next morning they had lost all my paperwork as if I had never stayed there. Avoid like the plague.

Very basic and low budget
    • Run of House Room

My stay had more negatives than positives. Room smelled like mildew and had dirty walls and wore down furniture. I had to get a the front desk lady to give me a plug in air freshener for the room to mask the smell. And this was the second room I got. The first room give to me had no view. They quickly accommodated my room change upon request. The nicest feature about the room I stayed in was its size and the fact that it was one of the only rooms which had a nice little balcony with chair and two tables and to sunbathing chairs. The continental “breakfast” experience was horrible. First, breakfast was only available from 7:30-8:30am as if they were discouraging people to actually eat. Secondly the breakfast consisted of toast, butter, a small mini donut, and tang as orange juice. It was sad.

The room was nice size. I had a very nice sized balcony that included a small table with two chairs and two sub bathing chairs. I also liked that there was parking available most of the time. The front desk concierge was also nice and as helpful as she could be. Unfortunately the hotel was horrible.

Aweful facilities and service
    • Run of House Room

The first night there was no water service and they didn't have anyone to call to. The breakfast was free but is only for one hour and too early in the morning, so we didn't even enjoy it for the 2 nights we stayed.

Easy to get to it and the access to the beach. The restauants within walking distance.

Close to the beach
    • Run of House Room

Dirty, water did not work in room, free breakfast was a bannana and toast. Beds were uncomfortable and pillows and bedding was gross.

Close to the beach

Not a place I would stay again.
    • Run of House Room

the hotel is in a desperate need of some TLC all around,old run down , nice people but no service ,breakfast is only from 7 to 8.30 or 9am , very poor for the price.

Boutique hotel requiring a lot of tender loving care!
    • Run of House Room

Reception not open at 22.45-another resident let us in and our taxi driver rang a contact number. Room was dirty with leaking roof. Had requested gluten free for breakfast but could only have a banana. No tea available.

Not a lot!

Just a place to lay your head. Place needs to be upgraded. Too expensive for too little.
    • Run of House Room

Hated the screaching big, AC unit in the wall needs to be done professionally. The remotes don’t work and the A/c unit in the wall has opened spaces around it thus warms air easily invades the room.

The beds needs to be updated. Love the location being close to the beach. The rooms needs to be modernize. Just a place to rest your head. Nothing fancy.

Bad
    • Suite (6 Adults)

Te coffee Maker the microwave the table the bed and mattresses in bad condition the bathroom no hot water poor toilet paper the doors close al 10pm no parking and they said they have it the breakfast end at 8:30am this is a place i will never recommended.

The staff was super friendly and helpful.
    • Standard Queen Room

I wasn't given the wifi password... my phone worked without it. Their version of breakfast is 2 pieces of toast, fruit and coffee. Not bad but not great.

The staff was super friendly and helpful.

Don't like.
    • Run of House Room

The hotel is horrible....the areas are dirty, the bath super little, not enough water in the shower, the vertical curtains were broken, the clarity did not let me sleep.

Just the location.

The front desk employee was friendly, welcomed me and guided...
    • Run of House Room

They didn't provide extra towel and pillows, the toilet didn't flush, the place looks outdated.

The front desk employee was friendly, welcomed me and guided me to my room.

Don't stay here! I will never again!!! They falsed advertised!!!
    • Run of House Room

They lied about everything!!! No breakfast, No wifi, no ice but they have us a ice bucket? Hardly no parking, the place was a bit run down, cabinet door and sink draw was broken, can't close it, they have coffee maker but NO COFFEE, there was not even a garbage can, no toiletries, no towels or washcloths, the blinds shades were broken and the little fridge didn't even have a rack inside. No microwave in room you have to go downstairs to use The staffs. The room was worn down and not maintained. From 10pm to 10a.m. No staff members available!!! I paid for a double bed room for my sister and me they tried to give me a one bed king!! Which isn't what I paid for and needed a separate bed due to being handicapped. Never again!!!!!

Only thing I like was that one of the staff was friendly, the bed was very comfy, hotel was kept clean and the hotel was located near beach, shopping, stores.

Everyone wasn't very helpful. No knowledge of anything.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Poor service and lack of communication. Told us there's free breakfast every morning. No one available between the hrs of 10pm and 10am. No breakfast! False advertising. Ice bucket in room but no ice!? Coffee maker but no coffee, cups, cutlery or plates. No shelves in mini fridge, 1 garbage can in bathroom, no hand towels, broken towel bar, broken sink and tub knobs, shades were not operable. No restaurant but have an open bistro lighted sign on window!?

Beds were comfortable and room was clean.

For a one night stay it was fine.
    • Standard Double Room with Two Double Beds

Bathrooms was completely across living room from bedroom. Place could have been decorated more to make more pleasant.

Pinky’s was good. That is only place we went as we only stayed overnight before going on cruise

I would not come back to this place...

We was told it included breakfast in the price! but they did not serve any breakfast or reduce of the room price and no help to assist with any coffee or anything else! the air conditional was bad and loud...!

close to the beach and nice staff!

Never again - definitely not recommended!
    • Run of House Room

Breakfast was advertised but not served due to no power. Pool area scrappy - also water problems in shower and toilet. Very basic room with scruffy view of rooftops!

Very little! Nice beach nearby and a sandwich bar. Receptionist pleasant and tried her best.

Location is only 1 1/2 blocks from the beach
    • Run of House Room

Because their cooking equipment had been stolen, there was no cooking - we were in a room that faced the street so had noise and a strobe light from the house across the street.

Location is only 1 1/2 blocks from the beach

Appalling. Filthy. Deceiving photos.
    • Run of House Room

The pillow cases were used and smelled off sweat. The ceiling leaked when it rained. The air conditioner was filthy and couldn’t be shut off so it blew cold dirty air in our faces all night. There were three lights but only one had a light bulb. The hotel pics and description are deceiving... there is no pool or breakfast served. The wifi didn’t work.

I left....
    • Run of House Room

No elevator, no suitable parking, facilities are in poor conditions, flimsy room doors, no water, etc. Over priced room worth no more than $25.00 a night....

N/a

A basic hotel with lots of areas to improve. At $110 a night , highly overpriced for what you get
    • Run of House Room

The first room wasn't very nice, poor lighting in bathroom. In the morning we saw the room across the hall was bigger and nicer so we asked to change and they complied. Unfortunately we lost a key and replacement charge was $100.00. No breakfast was served supposedly due to hurricane consequences but other restaurants had lots of food. They did credit us $5 day each to compensate. I would only recommend this place as a last resort or 1 night in a pinch.

It was in a convenient location. Restaurants nearby. Front desk staff friendly.

I wouldnt stay there again.
    • Standard Queen Room

Pool was unclean. They didnt bring new towels everyday. There is no breakfast as announced. There wasnt employees in front desk most of the time.

The bed and ac

It was the worst place I have ever stayed
    • Run of House Room

No air conditioning, floors were very dirty, no lights in the bathroom, no light bulbs in the fixtures no breakfast which was advertised

Nothing. There was supposed to be a breakfast but like everything else it was none existent. I have never stayed in a place this bad. Most of the lights didn't have light bulbs, no toilet paper, towels or soap. No light in the bathroom

Far too expensive for what it's
    • Standard Queen Room

The hotel is old and poorly maintained. The breakfast was included but there is no breakfast since the hurricane Irma (2 months ago). It's far too expensive for what it's

good location and friendly staff

Friendly staffs.
    • Standard Queen Room

No breakfast as advertised. Room doesn’t equip with AC remote control; Therefore, no means of temperature control. Shower doesn’t have sufficient water pressure.

Friendly staffs.

Horrible no staff, no lights, dingy walls, no breakfast,very low water pressure, leaking air conditi
    • Standard Queen Room

Clean rooms should be a given, a staff, more parking, breakfast and more lights and a tv remote that works and a closet that you could use. Woke up to a puddle of water on the floor from the air conditioner, had walk up three flights of stairs with no help. Had to ask for towels, damage from the hurrican I'm assuming still visible very outdated, mattress hard as a rock very uncomfortable taking a shower was a nightmare no water pressure

There was nothing I liked about this hotel

Poor customer service
    • Run of House Room

The area around the Hostal was rough. The Hostal itself clearly sustained damage from the hurricanes which detracts from the appeal although hopefully they will remedy that. They have refused to return our money when the Hostal was without water and power (they suggested we leave as an option) therefore I am basing this off the property I could see and smell, and the customer service.

Close to airport

It was despicable
    • Run of House Room

Everything hands down the worse place i ever attempted to stay at in my entire life. Disgusting, pretty much looked like a drug house.

Absolutely nothing

• Run of House Room

The hotel wasn’t clean. It has mold in the rooms making it a health risk for anyone staying there and the manager of this hotel was nowhere to be found.

Don't forget the mosquito spray.
    • Standard Queen Room

The atmosphere, dead zone. The pictures online need to be updated. It was nothing like they advertised. Management needs to step down or hire a consulting firm to rejuvenate to its once upon a time. with fresh young eyes on a place like that great potential.

Ppl in general are nice

I Already said what I say.
    • Standard Queen Room

Actually nothing I expect the offer from the web site are opposite. Breakfast I could not eat , no TV . Room is smell . Sorry to say that but I experienced.

Never again in this place.
    • Run of House Room

This place is awfull. Never again. Breakfast is coffee in plastic coups with bread with butter.

Almost nothing. I stayed there becouse I already payed before.

Worst Hotel in my life
    • Run of House Room

Very old hotel without any maintenance and very poor cleaning. Need to be closed to general maintenance. No water pressure in the third floor. Air conditioner too small for the room size. Bathroom completed out dated and not look clean. Broken doors. The TV was a 20" old PC Monitor. Really a place I won't stay again and I will make sure my friend do not stay.

Only location for the purpose of my trip was good.

Satisfied and will stay there again.
    • Run of House Room

We ran out of toilet paper twice and eventhough they fix the room they didnt replace it.

Many was great and made the difference. Also the location was very good for us.

The Oceana Hostal Playero made you feel like you were family.
    • Run of House Room

The Staff was wonderful and friendly and helpful. Their food was perfect. They gave the best customer service and offered excursion advice and helped with getting taxis and any transportation that was needed.

NEAR TO BEACH
    • Run of House Room

THEY SHOULD REMOVE FROM YOUR LIST, BECAUSE NOTHING IS GOOD, NOTHING WORK PROPERLY , WE STAY FOR TWO DAYS WITHOUT WATER . IT WAS VERY BAD AND UN CONFORTABLE

NEAR TO BEACH

Think it twice before booking in Oceana. Great location though...
    • Run of House Room

Everything else: TV from the 1980s, no WiFi in rooms (only common areas), awful one hour breakfast, AC did not work properly (too warm) and room's lamp did not work, poor lightning

Please think before book a room on this place
    • Run of House Room

The whole hotel needs urgently improvement and it is very dirty and ruinous. If you understand that 4 toast, 1 banana, 1 coffee and 1 oat cookie is a breakfast, then you have your "breakfast included".

the check out

Old and poor looking not Quaint
    • Run of House Room

Facilities extremely dated, the first room assigned to us was small, the air conditioner did not work. We were relocated to a room used by other staff members, there was a large mismatched large sink and counter in the room. The fridge was very old and did not work.

That I only stayed 2 nights, left as early as possible as soon as I awoke.

Ok at most
    • Run of House Room

They don't tell you about the "free breakfast" time and cleaning crew schedule, no options of food on premises and like I said ok at most I would have stayed with my father if it wasn't that I took my friend with me.

It was convenient for me since my father lived 5 mins away, other than that it was ok at most

My Nigthmare at Oceania Hotel
    • Run of House Room

The facilities were a disaster in fact there was fungus in the shower curtain, the bed linings were used. The door knob was corroted.

Nothing. The only thing was leaving as fast as possible.

Didn't like the service.
    • Run of House Room

Didn't like the service. Was getting bite up. & the beds was so dirty that the blankets had stain all over it. The shower had mold. The staff was very rude. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME STAYING HERE.

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

OK place in the middle of two kinds of neighborhoods
    • Run of House Room

It wasn't possible to open the windows in my room, so I had to use the very loud air condition. The breakfast was just four toasts, cookie, banana, and a coffee. Receptionist could have been friendlier.

I liked the location, it's close to everything, i.e. airport, nice beach, restaurants and bars. There are a few parking lots in front of the hotel. The neighborhood on one side close to the beach, Ocean Park, looked to me like a rich area with surrounding fence and expensive cars. The area on the other side looked more run down but offers many restaurants and bars. Someone who used to live there told me that I better get back to my room after 10 pm because it gets unsafe at night.

The location was excellent near the beach, restaurants and...
    • Run of House Room

Breakfast was small, One piece of toast cut in half, one banana, one cookie, and SunnyD orange juice.

The location was excellent near the beach, restaurants and shops.

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

Do not stay here
    • Run of House Room

Not much water in shower No hot water Faucet completely unattached from sink Room smelled Bed and sheet very used No flat screen TV No restaurant Just looked unattractive and unclean

Near beach

Bed and breakfast type feel.
    • Run of House Room

They served the same breakfast every morning. Wash clothes were never given to the guests. They didn't clean the room everyday. The hotel was run down. Poor water pressure in the shower. Room was very small. However in saying all that if i return to Puerto Rico I will probably stay here again. I will just know what to pack extra. By the end of the week I didn't even mind all the negatives and my daughter and I had a blast.

One staff member was amazing. Manny told us about different things to do and always had a smile on his face. He treated us like family. It was walking distance to the beach. It was walking distance to restaurants and shops. All the employees were nice and spoke to you.

Do not waste your money or time here
    • Run of House Room

Rooms were ugly smell bad the pool dont look like in the pictures i think that you get in that pool and will get sick horrible place what a waste of money.

Nothing horrible place

It was okay.
    • Run of House Room

One of the late night Staff was very arrogant, plus didn't receive a key for the entrance door, waited outside in middle of the night for 15min. They charged me twice by error.

The Room was nice and the facilities. The morning recepcionist

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

Poor Choice for the Money
    • Run of House Room

Property was not clean and it was physically run down, nothing like the pictures online. Breakfast was minimal!

Nice neighborhood with a couple good restaurants close by and with the beach close by.

We missed our original flight so we had to change our...
    • Run of House Room

The free breakfast was just a snack of fruit and toast and coffee but it was delicious!

We missed our original flight so we had to change our reservation to the next day. The hotel staff was very accommodating to make the change and upgraded us to a room with a balcony. The room was very nice and the staff was very friendly. It is the best hotel in San Juan for the price! There were huge mirrors everywhere so you can check your outfit before you step out into the town of San Juan. The best beach was literally steps away from the hotel. Loved our stay here!

• Reviewed: 20 May 2017

It in great area and good for your money. Friendly staff. But old and falling apart. pool, furnis
    • Run of House Room

The pool was dirty and very small The room bed was very hard. The place look old and falling apart The cleaning lady didn't clean room everyday especially the bathroom. The breakfast was coffee and toast and sometimes a banana and one cookie that all seven days. Was very upset. There people all time up on roof making noise. Even somebody on hallway sleeping by our room door. I couldn't sleep good. Cause very afraid for security of me and my daughter

It great area. Tony was very friendly and helpful. Air conditioning work well.

good location but poor building and cold water always"..
    • Suite

low maintenance, lack of services, cold water, old and broken furnitures, chipped walls and cracked. Water leak in the sealing.

location minutes away from the beach

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

It was alright.
    • Run of House Room

The room that I was assigned to (room 25) was unacceptable and also had a plack that did not say the room number but said employees only. The bathroom was dirty and tiny. The shower drain had a screw surfacing that cut my foot, the shower knobs were backwards, one of the beds was not attached to anything and moved freely around the room therefore the headboard would fall over. Especially if you moved in your sleep. The staff was not friendly at all except for one housekeeper and one front desk agent. The parking was horrible, they had more than half of their parking spots occupied with broken down cars in their front and side parking. It was so bad that one of the cars was in at an angle occupying two spaces. I am not sure why, whether it was availablility or spite but come to find out after being there 3 out of the 5 days, they do have nicer rooms. Actually just so happens one morning while they were doing cleaning. All the room on our floor were open except ours. Every room was better than ours. Our room did not have a working fridge, microwave, the tv was the size of my laptop. I did happen to see their storage area which they use for towels and other junk they find Left in rooms; they were very messy.

The building was very nice, which had a great outdoor area with a pool. The location was convenient and The rates were good.

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

The beach was within walking distance of the facility.
    • Run of House Room

The floors had dirt marks; the refrigerator was old and dirty; the bathroom's faucet was loose; the balcony's glass door did not close properly; the desk lamp did not work; for days there was a poodle of water on the hallway adjacent to our room and we had to spray ourselves before going to sleep because there were moskitoes in our room; the mattresses were ancient and disgusting; the door leading to the upstairs rooms was kept open for hours; the female owner was rude and more concerned about watching television than providing quality service to paying guests; friends or relatives of the owner expected you to open the facility's front door for them; a male friend of the owner felt that he had the right of touching me; you could sense a smell of rotting meat on the grounds; the no refund policy works wonderfully because once you arrive at this "nightmare", if you do not have a couple of thousands available, then you are stuck and have to try to enjoy your vacation; I felt that there was a double standard when dealing with paying guests.

The beach was within walking distance of the facility.

Horrible !
    • Run of House Room

The place was not clean. It was in a very bad area. Very scary. I only stayed for 3 hours instead of the full 2 days that's how horrible it was. Which is sad because I traveled all the way from Texas. The pictures don't look like the room. To top it off I couldn't get a refund and bookings.com never called me back or investigated this which I will be reporting.

Nothing this place was horrible. There was stains on the sheets as soon I walked in I was bit by bugs. It had a funny smell to it.

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

Don't waste your money here!!

The absolute worst experience ever. Wasn't worth any penny that I spent on it. The staff was rude the hotel is nasty and they tried to charge us extra money without even telling us don't even waste your time staying here it's not worth it I would give it 0 Stars if it would let me

There is nothing good about this place.

• Reviewed: 24 March 2017

Everything! This place should not be operating, at 70$ a night it is a rip off. We stayed at places only 30$ more that were waaaaaay better.

Nothing! This place is atrocious. Sheets were dirty, room was a dump, staff was creepy. We were so disgusted with this place we didn't stay our last night because it was so terrible

• Reviewed: 22 March 2017

Decluttering would give me a facelift
    • Run of House Room

Price, food, decor and over all presentation. Wouldn't take much to decluttered and give it an all around facelift. I rearranged it in my mind. My husband and I left much earlier than we had to.

Loved the location only. Food was very skimpy and not tasty,room was a disaster. Nice pieces of furniture but decor needs to be rearranged and freshneed up. I rearranged and decluttered it in my mind. I did not get my money's worth. Will not recommend this place to anyone left 12 hours earlier.

• Reviewed: 22 March 2017

Don't ever use booking.com or stay at this hotel
    • Run of House Room

Everything, I had reserved more than one room for my sons wedding! We had no water to shower, no amenities, roaches in drawers, linens and towels were extremely dirty and holy, bathrooms were filthy dirty, AC did not work, rooms smelled moldy and dirty, mini fridges and tvs didn't work, leaking water from air conditioning units near bed railing, headboards was not attached to frame, floors look like they've never been swept or mopped.... should I go on!!! Booking.com lied to us and refused to help us when we called them, we requested a suite and we got a small room and had to pay more for the children that they already charged us. Never using booking.com ever again! I will be writing to trip advisers and anyone else who can help me. Booking.com ruined my sons wedding night and the guest who flew in from out of town to be in at his wedding and who may never visit Puerto Rico again because of this bump of a hotel.

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

Nothing besides location!
    • Run of House Room

No hot water, floors very dirty, tv service very poor, the odor in the room was horrible. Parking was a mess, we didn't have parking 3 nights out of four...

Nothing besides location! Close to beach.

• Reviewed: 17 March 2017

After 23 and 30 yrs of not visiting P.R this hotel made our visit a nightmare
    • Run of House Room

Small pool not so clean right under the trees and shade. Parking on site had multiple broke down cars most nights we had to find parking on side streets. I found suringes on parking grounds side of the hotel. Rooms are out dated don't look like the pictures on the website. Broken towels , broken sink, tiolet hardly flyshed.very poor water pressure to shower. We were supposedly suppose to have complimentary breakfast but what wss offered consist of coffee , a toast or cracker and a banana if you needed eggs or bacon you needed to pay for it. We were suppose to stay there eight nights 9 days and on the 5th day the water pipes broke no water still day 6th so we need to file a report get the remainder of my money and go to a different hotel. Horrible experience

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

Nothing was good about this place the pictures show it nice...
    • Run of House Room

I didnt like the needles all over the place. It says 24 survillence and of course when my phone got stolen the cameras didnt work that day!!!! Mold in the room we stayed in breakfast included ya right a cheap cookie,banana,toast with nothing on it and coffee and juice u can only choose one or other. The pool look big it fits maybe three people in it to swim.. The staff was the only nice people there and kind,but over all it was not worth the money I paided. Ive stayed in better motels then that place.If people booking to the oceana hostal playero!!THE Pics are not what it seems once u get there u will want to leave..

Nothing was good about this place the pictures show it nice and its a dump when u get there

• Reviewed: 10 March 2017

Too expensive to pay for a dirty and neglected place.
    • Standard Queen Room

The room was large but the floor was stained by years of neglect. The edge of the walls were dirty and dusty. The Wi-Fi was not available. It is not too far from the ocean but I will not go back there for sure and I do not recommend it.

The location.

• Reviewed: 8 March 2017

Good location, nice staff, good A/C, TV
    • Run of House Room

Bed was hard/uncomfortable, flat pillows, water pressure was very sub standard/minimal, mold in closet and leaky ceilings

Good location, nice staff, good A/C, TV

• Reviewed: 7 March 2017

Good location, no value for the money
    • Run of House Room

The room was quite dirty and never got cleaned during our stay. The wifi didn't work in the room. There was a water leak so we where out of running water for 12h. The electricity was out during one night so the air conditioner didn't work. The breakfast consisted of coffee, white slices of bread and a banana. I would unfortunately not recommend this place to anyone.

The location of the hostel was good, close to the beach and small cafes and restaurants. The staff was ok friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 4 March 2017

The night staff was awful.
    • Standard Queen Room

The night staff was awful. No parking available, because there was, at least 3 to 4 junked cars and the others take many space and have no parking lines

• Reviewed: 26 February 2017

Run...don't stay here...
    • Suite (6 Adults)

Everything. The place is filthy, the beds need to be updated, the bathrooms need to be properly cleaned, bed sheets are disgusting, although staff is friendly-they never say where the manager is. The walls had patches of stucko and badly painted. The TV needed updating. The sofas for the pull out beds were gross, stained, tearing apart. The stove was not cleaned, the fridge had awful rust stains all over. The room near ours was stuffed to the brim with junk and garbage, the room behind us had people living in it who kept us up all night. The cars parked outside our door were abandoned. Not worth what we paid--at all. It says the kitchens are fully equipped and that is a joke!

nothing about the place. The beach was great.

• Reviewed: 21 February 2017

Loved how everything was very near by even the beach.
    • Suite (6 Adults)

Loved how everything was very near by even the beach. Great restaurants & bars near by as well. Me and friends had an amazing time. I loved my stay!

• Reviewed: 19 February 2017

I like the city, the beach, very good weather so hot, the...
    • Run of House Room

The bedroom very poor, no to much clean. The staff didn't provide the towels, paper toilet. The breakfast so poor. They told that the breakfast was a continental breakfast but not, just a coffee with toast.

I like the city, the beach, very good weather so hot, the restaurants specially Bebo's is really good and good prices

• Reviewed: 16 February 2017

The rooms are dirty. Save your money and get a good night's sleep elsewhere.
    • Run of House Room

The room was very dirty. There was hair in the bed linens and covering every surface in the bathroom. I felt dirty after showering and even after paying over a hundred bucks for the night would've preferred to sleep on the beach but couldn't take the sand fleas.

The location is excellent. The building could be nice under better management/ownership. It's the type of dirty that can't be cleaned though.