2. Portugal hotel reviews
  3. Colares B&B and inn reviews
Portugal Colares Verified B&B and Inn Reviews by Real Guests

Recent Reviews

• Quinta Santo António Review Score: 9.2

“This is probably one of the most beautiful houses I've had the pleasure to stay in. A fairytale house with guest access to a beautiful living room with a grand piano, TV, comfy couches and board games, an excellent kitchen with all required facilities and a beautiful dining room and veranda. The rooms are out of this world, extremely comfortable and have the most amazing antique furniture and extremely comfortable beds. The heated, covered outdoor pool was amazing in any weather, and the location was idyllic. Our host couldn't speak much English but we had no Portuguese, but he managed to communicate everything we needed to know and gave us some great tips. ”

• Villa Maça House Review Score: 8

“Being able to hear the sound of the waves at night, from my bed.”

• Sarrazola House Review Score: 7.8

“All of the front desk staff spoke excellent English, which was extremely helpful, for tips on where to go and how and when. They were also very friendly, and really, made our trip in the Sintra area a very good one! I would especially recommend this hotel for English speaking guests.”

• O meu canto Review Score: 9.4

“Very thoughtful owner that heat up the room before my arrival. And a super clean and nice room that feel so at home with a good night sleep .”

• Casalinho De Santo António Review Score: 9.2

“Very friendly, hospitable staff, made us feel at home.”

The 5 Best B&Bs and Inns in Colares