Reviews of Altis Suites 4 stars

Rua Castilho, 13, Santo Antonio, 1250-066 Lisbon, Portugal

#540 of 1,926 Holiday rentals in Lisbon

• Family Apartment (2 Adults + 2 Children)

The decor could use updating, but it is charming in a way and still very clean.

Nice and comfortable, friendly and helpful staff, good room service. Shuttle is very convenient. Ample room for storage if you plan on staying for a while.

• Classic Suite (2 Adults + 1 Child)

There is no slope to ride down your suitcases/buggy.

Great location to visit Lisbon. Very friendly and helpfull staff. There was a possibility to go swim in the hotel next door.

• Family Apartment (2 Adults + 2 Children)

The sofa bed for the children was very noisy and not too comfortable.

Comfortable apartment. Great location. Nice breakfast and dinner at hotel restaurants. Friendly and helpful staff.

• Family Apartment (2 Adults + 2 Children)

We were travelling with Bikes in boxes. The staff at the hotel were excellent! They helped us store them and the following day when i needed an especially large vehicle to transport them they went above and beyond to assist me.

• Classic Suite (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Only one TV remote worked and there was no washing up liquid (the maid did it for us which was great).

Good location and spacious one bed appartment. Quiet. We enjoyed visiting both the 12th floor bar and restaurant in the ajoining hotel - for latter we used the 10% discount that was given to us at checkin and had a very nice meal.

• Classic Suite (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Some say the furniture is old - I found it vintage... Any way it is of good quality.

Very spacious rooms at Suites Kitchen and other facilities Nice pool and SPA zone

• Classic Suite (3 Adults)

The swimming pool policy of the hotel is pathetic. On arrival, we were told that swim cap were compulsory...I have been to many hotels, never happened to me...and of course we were allowed to pay for them. Then, half of the facilities are only accessible for over 18 years, and teenagers below 16 have to leave the pool after 16.00...leaves a bad taste on an otherwise pleasant stay

The hotel is placed just outside the big buzz and noise of the City centre, but still easily accessible either on foot or public transport. The room was spacious and had all the facilities needed

• Classic Suite (3 Adults)

The location is a bit far from the good stuff in Lisbon. For me it was okay I can walk like 15 to 20 minutes to reach Starbucks or Hard Rock however if you have old people traveling with you they might find this hard

Everything was great it was clean and the staff were amazing.

• Classic Suite (3 Adults)

There was a unpleasant smell each time on entering the suite which required the opening of windows No information pack No tea towel Towels were quite thread bare for a 5 star hotel

Suite was a good size and very clean. Use of leisure facilities.

• Classic Suite (2 Adults + 1 Child)

There was no platform in the entrance for baby strollers and disabled chairs. The bed could have been more comfortable and bigger as it was a bit small for big bodies.

The location of the hotel was quite convenient and free shuttle service between hotel and airport was really appreciated. Warm welcoming to breakfast saloon every morning by the waiter and accompanying us till getting seated as well as the service during the breakfast was also good plus the content of the breakfast was above the expectations. The housekeeping was also really good.

• Family Apartment (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Poor quality of sofa bed, very inconvenient. Lack of access to the swimming pool with kids after 4PM. Lack of indoor connection between suites part and hotel part (swimming pool, restaurant).

• Family Apartment (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Not much, really wonderful place to stay at the heart of Lisbon. Airport shuttle: it is free of charge at certain times. You need to pay outside of these ours. Although our driver was very friendly, we found out that it was more than double of a taxi ride cost.

Great location: 5 minute walk to the main street, to a metro station and to a grocery store Excellent service: the staff helped us with everything we asked for our baby, i.e. high chair, blender, kettle, etc.

• Classic Suite (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The furniture, especially the sofa, was shabby. It was terrific to sleep on the sofa! My room viewed the inner yard with a huge warming complex in it which caused noise 24 hours a day. It was impossible to open the window to get some fresh air. By check out I was forced to pay for breakfast for the second time because of the miscommunication between Booking.com and Altis suits. I hope that this incident will be solved as soon as possible.

The location was not bad, not far away from the metro and hop on hop off bus stop which is very convenient. And a small supermarket was at a short distance. My aim was for certain reasons two rooms apartment and I've got it. The beds were good. Breakfast in the hotel next door was wonderful!

• Classic Suite (2 Adults + 1 Child)

There was noise of maintanance works through our stay they didn't stop although we ask The staff declared that it will stop at 18:00 but it didn't. The staff was uninterrested. We ask for additional info about AirPort transfer however we couldn't get any answer We had plenty of knowledge about the roofs of Lizbon no view at all

The location The room was clean

• Classic Suite (3 Adults)

No complaints, a very good stay.

Apartment was a good size, very clean and well maintained. Staff were very friendly and helpful. There is a very good coffee shop just around the corner for breakfast provisions. The Altis hotels restaurants are good and there are others nearby. The location is good for both visiting the old town and the Gulbenkian museum. Also there is a house museum, Medeiros e Almeida, one block away which is a gem and not well known.

• Classic Suite (3 Adults)

The mattress on the sofa bed was too thin. I would suggest to add another mattress on top of it to make it more comfortable.

The suite was super clean, very quite and spacious. The kitchen is fully equipped with anything you might need. They offer a free shuttle service to the airport. It's very close to the avenida libertade where all the fashion designer shops are and just a stroll to the city center. The subway station is only 5 minutes away and the aerobus and the sightseeing tour bus stops are close to the hotel. It is an amazing place and I would surely recommend it!

• Classic Suite (3 Adults)

- The location is ok, but still a bit too far away from the main attractions in my opinion. - Each apartment has a big electrical boiler which has the capacity of 100L of water. So it is not a good idea to shower after each other if you are more than 2 people. We were 3 and there was one time I was the 3rd one to shower and the moment I soaked my hair with shampoo, the warm water completely ran out. I had to wait for 40 minutes before I could finish my shower. Not a very nice experience in December. - The staff who checked us in and out was not a particularly friendly guy. When I asked how I could get to Belem area with tram (because I was in Lisbon 8 years ago and remembered that there was a tram going there) he said all trams only operate in the center area, so no tram goes to Belem. And I could only take the train. Very strange, because tram 15 goes to Belem from the city center! Also, when I checked out, he only cancelled the reservation made on my credit card, instead of reversed it, as a result, the reservation of the amount stays on my account for a whole month. So I would recommend to ask them to "reverse" the reservation! - The sleeping couch is not very comfortable.

- The size of the apartment. - Wellness center is nice (swimming pool, sauna, Turkish bath).

• Classic Suite (3 Adults)

service was not very friendly.

Everything was good, except they could have included the pet for free since it said on booking.com that pets were allowed it was a bit upsetting that we had to pay 25 euro per night ontop, after check in.

• Classic Suite (3 Adults)

Excellent Equipment : Gym open 24h / Swimming Pool and Jacuzzi access until 10 Welcoming and friendly staff Good geographic situation and large flat

• Classic Suite (2 Adults + 1 Child)

View on wall of next building Old carpets and furniture Creaking floors You could hear your neighbors through the walls Some of the cleaning ladies didn’t do their job at all.

The hotel is nice positioned close to the center of Baixa district. We could visit a lot by foot. We requested baby cot and we got very nice comfortable baby bed! Big thanks! But hotel seems to be poor neighbor of Hotel Grand Suites , we have view on the wall, a lot of furnitures and carpets could be replaced they look very old. And some photos of our room weren’t accurate. But big plus for very nice stuff and mini kitchen in our room.

• Classic Suite (3 Adults)

The apartments are very comfortable and close to metro and buses. The staff are friendly and the all the facilities of the hotel next door are available to use. Supermarket and ATM are close. It's a beautiful walk into the centre of Lisbon from the apartments.

• Classic Suite (3 Adults)

The location is good and the suite very generous in size. The staff were so nice to us: my daughter left her stuffed animal in the room and, when I called them, not only did they find it and call me back to let me know, they also kindly accepted to keep it ready until a friend who was visiting Lisbon was able to get it back.

• Classic Suite (3 Adults)

I stay at Suites alone, but a twin beds room is arranged, no free bottled water, tea and coffee

The Suites is located in a quite area and shares the service with Altis Hotel

• Classic Suite (3 Adults)

All I can say about this place is WOW WOW WOW. I stayed at the Ibis around the corner from this hotel for a couple of nights and when I asked them about how much it would be to extend my days with them, the price they gave me was pretty much the same as this property so I choose Altis. Even though this property is next to the "mother" hotel, you can use all the facilities of the mother hotel so I was in the pool and jacuzzi everyday and even had dinner up at the restaurant on the top floor. It was just myself travelling and I have a suite all to myself and there was everything you need - a FULL kitchen, fridge, a little freezer and a supermarket around the corner. (although to me - the supermarket didnt have the food i needed)

• Classic Suite (3 Adults)

Although the regular bed was very comfortable, the pull-out bed of the sofa was painfully uncomfortable. After the first night we had to close it in order to sleep a little bit better on the regular sofa but this was also uncomfortable.

In a great part of the city, close to the metro and the city center. Very clean and housekeeping comes everyday to refresh the towels and toiletries.

• Family Apartment (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Too expensive (150 per night)... old fashion design, extorsive prices in the frigobar (4 euros for a coke, 3 euros for a bottle of water)

Location, Bedroon and Bathroom confort and cleaness

• Family Apartment (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Sofa bed is suitable for children but not comfortable enough for an adult.

Very family friendly - located in a clean and safe area just off main Street and close to park with playground and hop-on tourist bus. Several restaurants in walking distance. Taxis are inexpensive and located just outside hotel.

• Family Apartment (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Old furniture with the typical smell. Night time receptionist with a rude attitude. Expensive breakfast for average to low quality food

Huge rooms. Good housekeeping

• Classic Suite (3 Adults)

The staff at the suite was a bit unfriendly. The sofa beds were too thin. Couldn’t sleep all night.

Breakfast was awesome. The reception (a guy working in the late night shift) at the altis grand hotel was very helpful. Location is great.

• Classic Suite (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The room had dishes, coffee maker, pots, pans, silverware. It could have used a toaster. It was a bit of a walk to get to a store for groceries. However, there is a small market within 2 blocks.

The neighborhood was safe and we could walk to public transportation. We enjoyed a late afternoon coffee and dessert at the hotel café/bar in the lobby. The lobby staff were very helpful and arranged for a driver since we had an early departure flight before the airport shuttle (or public transportation) were available.

• Classic Suite (3 Adults)

Apartments are a bit Spartan, but what they lack in character is made up for in space, cleanliness and functionality plus access to other services at the hotel next door.

Spacious accommodations; two rooms; kitchen; nice bathroom

• Classic Suite (3 Adults)

complimentary coffee, tea . found the idea of going swimming by having to go outside of the suites and back into the hotel next door a be uncomfortable .

The suite was very spacious , very clean .

• Classic Suite (3 Adults)

Not enough cutlery & crockery in the apartment. However when we requested more it was supplied instantly. Disappointed that we were unable to avail of the rooftop garden during the day to sit out and enjoy the great weather.

Good location friendly staff

• Classic Suite (3 Adults)

Furnishings old fashioned and a little tired but in reasonable condition and bed/sofa etc very comfortable

Huge suite and pretty well equipped. Suite serviced every day which was excellent. Good location, near metro, bus and only 15 min walk to centre and say 25 min to river

• Classic Suite (3 Adults)

The description of how to find the airport shuttle was so poor that we couldn't find it and missed it on the way there. Needs to be much clearer and more detailed. I even phoned the hotel but the receptionist couldn't help

Bed was very comfy and I slept really well. Pool a nice bonus and restaurant in the next-door hotel was excellent.

• Classic Suite (3 Adults)

The property is old. The curtain bracket in our room dropped two times. There is wall right in front of your window if you are at lower floors, and AC engines located there as well. A bit depressing.

The staff is quite nice. The location is great. Breakfast is good.

• Classic Suite (3 Adults)

Metal of sofa bed frame could be felt through mattress, very uncomfortable. Beds were comfortable. Furniture was a bit dated but clean. Walls of suite are quite thin, could hear every movement above and next door.

Staff were extremely helpful. Cleaning staff were so friendly, fresh linen and towels daily. Good location. Within walking distance of good restaurants, supermarket, bars and public transport including the bus tours.

• Family Apartment (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Renovation were done in the next room- noisy and smelly Very old building The pool is on the hotel next door, kids are allowed in the pool only until 18:00

Stuff is friendly

• Classic Suite (3 Adults)

Small flaw was that our rooms looked out onto the wall of the next building, but we did barely noticed it, except when opening the windows with the a/c generator buzzing or in the mornings when our side of the building was in the shade. Beware that coffee capsules are charged as items from the minibar - it's written on the list that is hidden in the basket of minibar snacks.

Wonderful large-sized apartment with a living room and bedroom, each separated from the entry area with a door. It pretty much felt like a home. Deco elegant classic, furniture in 70s style but all in very good conditions. Beds were very comfortable, a/c and wifi were also very good. Extrabed for the third adult was placed in the living room. The bathroom was huge, and also the entrance area with a well-equipped kitchen. Easy access to a very nice pool and spa in the main hotel next door (in the evening hours reserved for over 16s), fitness room is open 24/7. The location is very good, five minutes walk from the metro station, and it was easy to get from the airport by metro. It's a 20-30 minutes walk to Rossio square under the tall trees of Avenida da Liberdade, and more to the river, but the advantage is that the area is much less crowded and pleasantly quieter than the old town. Good restaurants and bakery are next to the hotel, a grocery store is right around the corner. A big park with a nice children's play area and fantastic greenhouses (Estufa fria) is in 5 minutes walking distance, which has fantastic views of the town and is a great place to relax. Last but by no means least, the staff was fantastic, superfriendly, helpful, and the cleaning ladies did a great job every day.

• Classic Suite (3 Adults)

Did not know that if I drank coffee in the room, it would be $10. Did not like that it was not notified.

Location, accommodations, staff. All excellent.

• Classic Suite (3 Adults)

The bed was very uncomfortable and the furniture is very tired looking, the sofa felt unclean to sit on. We had problems with the television, couldn't get it to work, even after new batteries in the remote handset. You could hear your neighbouring apartments above, as well as next door, the people above had children running around till late at night, you could also hear the baby next door. There was a nespresso coffee machine in the lounge, but a capsule at around €2 was well over priced it was cheaper to buy them in town. The apartments we felt were more suited to families.

The staff were friendly and obliging. It was a 5 minute walk from the metro and 10-15 walk to the main line station and city centre. It was 40 c when we stayed the air-con was excellent.

• Classic Suite (3 Adults)

The A/C was not on/working. We were on the 10th floor and it was 30C. It was not a neighborhood to walk to restaurants/bars etc.

Unit was spacious, clean & quiet. It was easy to get to the metro and on/off bus tours. It was easy to get taxis.

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

• Family Apartment (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Dated property with old furniture. I think it was one bedroom actually and Sofa bed was not comfortable at all. AC started leaking water and it was all flooding the second day.

Facilities available with Altis Hotel, adjacent to Altis Suite.

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

• Classic Suite (3 Adults)

on the site the times for the shuttle from the Airport should have been printed, so my arrival time could allow me to use the service, It would be more convenient if you could book your shuttle trip when you book the room, if there was a link to do this ,I did not see it on the site

The location was perfect for a quest who wanted to tour Portugal,locating the tourist site was so easy, the mini mart was easy to find ,their selection of food items was acceptable.

• Classic Suite (3 Adults)

In the department it tended to be a bit noisy from the floor above because of the wooden floor you could hear people walking.

We stayed in one of their apartment. But we had our breakfast in the hotel. the food was very good and plenty of it. We also made use of the swimming pool which was excellent. Good place to stay walking distance to the metro and a taxi rank across the road.

• Classic Suite (3 Adults)

The room had almost no natural light. The window faces a wall full of air conditioners so it is extremely unpleasant when you open the window with all that constant humming. The room stinks and the staff just said they couldn't feel any odour so nothing was done to help us.

The suite has really two rooms, which is good for a family

• Classic Suite (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The location was actually really good, we did everything by walking. The staff was not only super friendly but also very helpful. I also want to thank Filipa Baptista for her help, that really meant a lot to us so I'll definitely be back!!! The room was very clean & we had a lot of space with a comfortable bed. I slept really good :) Also the swimmingpool has warm water, it was so relaxing... & not to forget the jacuzzi. Very nice hotel !!!

• Reviewed: 19 May 2017

• Classic Suite (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The facilities are aging and need a refresh soon. Overall very good value for money. Very clean. With a facelift it would be an excellent place.

This is a self catering suite. There are two rooms. One a sitting room and the second a bedroom. The entrance has a kitchenette concealed as a closet. The place was very clean. The rooms are spacious. The TV is small but programming is up to date. The bathroom was clean but showing moderate signs of wear. Staff were very good. Family friendly. Amenities in the sister hotel next door are very good to excellent. We had breakfast twice and it was good to very good as far as breakfast buffets go. Reasonably close to downtown with a 20 minute walk or a 7 minute cab ride. The cab ride is about 5 - 6 Euro. Lots of local restaurants, high end shopping, within 5 - 10 minute walk. Metro is about 5 - 10 minute walk. Overall very good value for money. Very clean. With a facelift it would be an excellent place.

• Classic Suite (2 Adults + 1 Child)

We had a suite, however we requested a balcony if possible. On arrival they did not have a note of request and were very busy. However the room we were given faced a wall with no view or much natural light. Which meant they had really listened to our request twice

Facilities really good

cannot think of anything

breakfast was good. Location excellent.Staff very helpful. Suite excellent very good value. we were very pleased with everything

• Reviewed: 2 April 2017

• Classic Suite (3 Adults)

Restaurant...first the menu was out of date, second, the tuna arrived not the way i ordered and at the end the plate i ate was looking absolutely miserable for what i was strongly assured to be 5 star. Never mind that, if you like sushi the sushi bar 300m from the hotel = a MUST visit.

Location of the flat was perfect. We did enjoy the size of the rooms albeit the decor was a bit out of date. Absolute value for money and very comfortable bed.

• Reviewed: 10 March 2017

• Classic Suite (3 Adults)

The shower in the bathroom was not contained properly and the resulting flood on a marble floor turned it into ice rink. Also was charged for coffee in the room its usually free.

• Family Apartment (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Great value for money, hotel facilities next door were excellent, especially the pool & spa, lovely cocktail bar on the 12th floor! Would recommend for families, we travelled with a 6 year old & 9 year old and our kids loved their stay. Local supermarket is up the road behind the hotel & great breakfast spot down the road close by, A Padaria Portuguese, less than 10 euro for family breakfast. Hotel staff were excellent!

• Reviewed: 23 January 2017

• Classic Suite (3 Adults)

Wifi unstable, smell from ac/heater, old interiors need redecorate, mold on widow frame.

Friendly staff, facilities in hotel. Airport pick up, luggage store, early checkin

• Reviewed: 16 January 2017

• Classic Suite (3 Adults)

We were pleased with everything!

We met our daughter and her family. The facilities are excellent. There are only 4 apartments per floor and we had "B" and "C" which meant we were across the hall from each other. The kids went freely from one apartment to the other. Each apartment is terrific and very spacious : well organized kitchen with all necessary cooking utensils; lovely bedroom and bath. The pool and gym next door are wonderful. The staff was extremely helpful, even giving us a way to access train tickets before we arrived. We recommend it highly.

• Classic Suite (3 Adults)

We live just outside Lisbon but booked in for 2 nights over the new year. A good nights sleep & was impossible as the sofa bed was terrible & ruined the holiday. No complimentary bottled water & the minibar was outrageous. Who likes feeling "ripped off". The dinner in the main hotel was uninspiring & expensive. No 24 hour reception so when the entry cards didn't would (as the staff said the wouldn't) had to go to hotel next door & get their staff to come to jet us in.

Reasonable location & helpfulll staff (when they were there)

• Family Apartment (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Everything was excellent. No complaints.

These are huge apartments that are beautifully maintained. The kitchen is very well equipped. The staff is superb. The pool is amazing. The location is ideal: close enough to walk to the center but far enough to be in an area not clogged by tourists. Very highly recommended.

• Reviewed: 29 October 2016

• Classic Suite (3 Adults)

The Altis Suites are a bit faded and grim in places. Reception staff quite miserable and not welcoming. We wouldn't book the Suites again.

The Spa in the Altis Grand is lovely, but staff not particularly helpful or welcoming.

• Family Apartment (2 Adults + 2 Children)

We booked a room for 4 people, the pull out couch was small for the two children, but the hotel quickly brought a cot into the room, and everything was fixed :)

The room was lovely! It was huge and offered a great space and a mini kitchenette! Location was easy and great! Parking was close and easy.

• Classic Suite (3 Adults)

The mattresses and the kettle shall be changed. More wine glasses would be nice too.

Great, central location in Lisbon, spacy rooms, helpful receptionists.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2016

• Classic Suite (3 Adults)

Our only moan was that the mattress on the extra room's sofa bed was too thin and gave our guest back ache. Staff kindly arranged for it to be changed but it took a couple of requests before the job was done.

The suites are situated in a quiet area of the city, slightly away from the main tourist area but just 15 minutes walk from where it all happens. They're connected to a top quality hotel with many of it's facilities such as the pool/restaurant/bars etc available to use. All desk staff spoke fluent English and were very helpful with transport/taxis/metro etc. A great place to stay, most enjoyable week!

• Reviewed: 4 October 2016

• Classic Suite (3 Adults)

The staff were very friendly and accommodating. We had a lovely view from our suite. Nice gym, pool etc and in a great location with restaurants, shops in the area. The only downfall were it's fairly quiet at the weekend as it's the business district.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2016

• Classic Suite (3 Adults)

Upon arrival, we were greeted by a bell boy that took all our luggage and told us that our luggage would be in our room shortly. Apparently, they were in the midst of a shift change and they lost our luggage for about 3 hours and only started looking for it after some yelling! Very frustrating and didn't start our trip on a good note. The rooms are very modern, but the kitchen is very poorly designed. The sink is very oddly built into a boxed area that has an overhead cabinet and every time you go to use it, you've to bend down to your knees, otherwise, you knock your head! The lighting and AC system is so inter-connected using a panel to turn on and off, that some written English instructions beside it, would've come in handy. Would I come back and stay here ... probably not!

Location was fantastic & central to major stops and attractions.

• Reviewed: 21 September 2016

• Classic Suite (3 Adults)

The Sofa bed could be better

Almost everything - spacious rooms, neat and clean. Friendly staff, excellent location. Initially we had a problem with the shower and the microwave but it was solved after couple of calls to the reception - they were even ready to offer us another room.

• Reviewed: 17 September 2016

• Classic Suite (3 Adults)

Communications before staying were poor. Tried to force us to upgrade based on number of guests when the room was perfectly adequate and within hotel policy. Beds uncomfortable. Hot water runs out very fast. On arrival we were given a free upgrade but the room stank extremely strongly of cigarettes. Instead of accepting our observations they just kept telling us it was a non smoking room. Thankfully we were able to go to the room we had booked which was fine.

Room size good.

• Classic Suite (2 Adults + 1 Child)

We stayed there two times & got an upgrade both times. Great! Having a small kid we particularly enjoyed the nearby "paderia Portugiese" for a quick n easy breakfast and the easy walk to downtown.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2016

• Classic Suite (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The room was very hot. The kitchen equipment need a upgrade, poor quality on the frying pan. Also, to ask for the laundry three times before it is brought to the room isn't very impressing.

Very spacious room, the possibility to make our own meals is very good. Also very nice to be able to enjoy the facilities at their neighbour 5* hotel. Great location and nice staff. Will probably stay here again but buy own kitchen tools.

• Reviewed: 21 August 2016

• Classic Suite (3 Adults)

The bath was very dangerous and the bath floor as well. The breakfast was in healthy . For vegetarian and for the food which was mostly empty calories.

The spa the gym and the beds

• Reviewed: 27 July 2016

• Classic Suite (3 Adults)

I required transfer from airport and I received no answer, quite high breakfast price (18 euros/p), additional 13 euros per night for parking place which rise with 30% to 45% the daily cost of a rental car service.

Good services according to category stars, quite spacious, secured access over the night, good location, 10 minutes walking to city center, Rossio railway station, Rua Augusta shopping area.

• Reviewed: 15 July 2016

• Classic Suite (3 Adults)

I stayed in the suits and I like it because it's spacious and the bathroom also is big and very clean. The location is very good and close to everything.

• Reviewed: 12 July 2016

• Classic Suite (3 Adults)

Great location. Just off liberdade. You could walk to the historic centre easily. Room was also very spacious and had a big balcony with a nice view. Love the airport shuttle service and they also provide a shuttle service to the city centre. We could also use the nice facilities in the Grand hotel just beside it.

• Reviewed: 5 July 2016

• Classic Suite (3 Adults)

location is not central, stairs are not ideal when arriving with luggage, the description says that they offer many things but everything is at Altis Hotel next door, not convenient at all.

Very spacious room, good shower

• Reviewed: 28 June 2016

• Classic Suite (3 Adults)

The only slight negative was that the air conditioning units were located on the wall outside the apartment at the back and the noise could be heard from the lounge and bedroom, although it was tolerable with the windows closed and the internal air conditioning running in the flat. We were in suite 5A.

Spacious apartment, very clean, very comfortable beds, well equipped kitchen with fridge, microwave and hob and coffee machine in the lounge. TV in lounge and bedroom. Air conditioned. Very well located for a pleasant twenty minute stroll into town centre. Good "Miniprecco" small supermarket two minutes walk away.

• Family Apartment (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Stuffy and everything is really old.

The size of the whole space and bathroom is clean

Browse Altis Suites traveller photo gallery