Reviews of Hotel 3K Barcelona 4 stars

Rua Laura Alves, 10, Avenidas Novas, 1050-138 Lisbon, Portugal

#239 of 329 hotels in Lisbon

• Double or Twin Room

It looks so old, need to be renewed. There were no slipper in our room and when i called to ask for it the answer was interesting. “It is not available in hotel now”

It was cleanand tidy. The bed was comfortable.

• Superior Double or Twin Room with Terrace

We liked everything. Best bed I have ever slept in, in a Hotel. Warm and welcoming staff. Just what we needed after 2 terrible nights in Hotel Grand Pensao Lisbon

• Double or Twin Room

The rooms does not have electric kettle which is such a basic thing these days . Also beside breakfast there was no food options being provided by Hotel . Just a bar in the hotel which provides some sand which and drinks . However there are good cafe and bakery just within 100 mtr of this hotel

Close to bus stop and metro stops . Daily room clean up service . Extremely helpful staff you helped us plan our day trips etc

• Double or Twin Room

Everything feels old and dark. Having to pay extra for using the safe is ridiculous, I was already paying for the room (that should be equipped with a safe). An electric kettle would be very convenient and make guests more comfortable (without costing much to the hotel). The shower is hard to configure, it keeps alternating between cold and boiling water. We could hear everything happening in the other rooms. I was expecting much more from the high price I paid.

Clean and mostly comfortable. Location is convenient, you can get around easily by bus.

• Double or Twin Room

Room was a little dark but otherwise fine. No tea/ coffee facilities

Reception staff extremely helpful during the 4 night stay. A special mention to Jon Parada (I think I’ve got the name right) on reception. He made a real difference and was so helpful. Always had time for you and provided a great service. Wi-fi fine and bed really comfy.

• Double or Twin Room

No coffe/tea serve after breakfast room closed. No tissues in the bathrooms. Had to buy a box of tissues in the supermarket.

Breakfast was very good. The personal were helpful. Location is good. We used the taxi service offered to pick up and back to airport, a very wise choice. We enjoyed our stay in the hotel.

• Double or Twin Room

Bed wasn't the most comfortable, but still slept well.

Breakfast was great, quality and so much choice. Staff friendly and efficient. Rooms (we had two, as there were four of us) were large - which didn't expect for a city hotel. Andrew (Andre) who served in the bar was very helpful, and friendly. Took 10 - 15 minutes to walk to the Metro. Excellent value for money, plenty of places to eat within a 15 minute walk, including the Burger Bar next door.

• Superior Double or Twin Room with Terrace

I like this hotel, but had a problem with wi-fi on this trip. I had stayed here once before and my mobile couldn´t access the wi-fi. When I spoke to the front desk they told me they had had the problem before but they couldn´t do anything about it. The lady told me it was "my problem" which I didn´t appreciate.

This is a lovely hotel and the staff generally goes ou of their way to be helpful and personable. The room is very nice and love the Miro paintings on the wall, it has a nice breakfast and lovely terraces for some rooms.

• Double or Twin Room

Restaurant only breakfast service . Bar facilities not inviting. Safe usage charge an insult in to days world travelers .

Good location room ok a little small when traveling with 2 adults . Charging for the s usage of the safe in room we found somewhat insulting and therefor did not use. The restaurant serves only breakfast .snacks available in room service . Used restaurants and cafeterias if the neighbour hood and lists of variety on offer . We were welcomed by a very pleasant gentlemen on arrival who was very efficient and accommodating after a long 27 hour journey we had.

• Double or Twin Room

First hotel in my life where I was not able to properly sleep because of the pillows - woke up every morning with ear pain :/ Overall this is not a 4* hotel, 3* max... Just one example: there is only two (!) irons in a whole hotel - one was broken and the second lost somewhere (guest took it and nobody was able to find it after..)

• Double or Twin Room

Our room was not really like in the pictures, seems like the pictures are a bit older, if you want to rest it's a bit noisy due to the airplanes, no problem for us personally but I guess some people really like it quiet. Overall clean but not super fancy, from my experience it doesn't meet the expectations of a 4 star hotel, it's ok for the price.

Location is really nice, average of 8euros Taxi to get anywhere around the city. (Airport, Commerce plaza, Bairro alto, Airport, Oceanario, ...) Or walk 3min to get to the closest metro station. Lots of nice restaurants around the neighborhood. Very decent minibar prices (1euro50 for a can of coke, 2 for a Beer, 2 for a small can of Pringles...)

• Double or Twin Room

The breakfast buffet at the was not very good for the price. There were several pastelerias nearby the hotel that had more to offer for breakfast at better price. However, we liked and were satisfied with everything else at the Hotel.

the hotel was clean and modern

• Double or Twin Room

The fitness room was missing some more equipment, under than that it was ok.

I really like the hotel, it was very well located, close to the underground, and also near a main avenue and shopping area. You can walk from the hotel to the city centre if you want to, its quite nice on a sunny day. Plenty of restaurants in and around the hotel. My room was super clean, and had everything I wanted to use.

• Double or Twin Room

The showerhead had no support so you had to hold the handle to douse yourself with water. The walls were thin; I could hear the guest next door snoring. Also, there were no plugs near the bed to plug in. Your electronics like your phone, etc.

The beds were comfortable and the pillows were fluffy.

• Double or Twin Room

The breakfast could be better, many ingredients were not quite fresh and the breakfast room was extremely busy.

Good hotel, comfortable beds and nice rooms. Location is convenient relatively close to the metro but it is in a relatively peaceful street.

• Double or Twin Room

The advertised Airport Shuttle was expensive at €13. A regular taxi cost me less, for a longer journey, the previous evening. There is a taxi stand close to the hotel, and the Shuttle is only worth it if you need a larger vehicle.

Good location, friendly staff, great value.

Can't think of a thing!

The staff was just great, very helpful and friendly. Especially the front desk staff. I had a lovely huge patio attached to my room which I appreciated. Room very quiet. Breakfast was very good, if a little pricey. This hotel is an easy walk to the train station Entrecampos. There is a wonderful restaurant directly across the street which is cheap and delicious! I would definitely stay here again!

• Executive Single Room

Room is too dark, no reading lights, no staff to carry the bags, no trolleys, rooms are very noise due to its structure (the drain tubes are exposed on the ceilings), only one iron and iron table for the entire Hotel,

Location, TV channels (lots)

• Double or Twin Room

I was disappointed by the staff no customer focus , I called and send an email letting them know that it was my daughter s birthday and I had a special resquet witch was accepted. But when à arrived no attention no happy birthday to my daughter the room wasn’t ready, no information of what you can do what or other... I spend the other nights in Cascais and Belém the staff was more friendly more professional. I want come back to this hotel.

Near the metro station And the Mall the room was ok

• Double or Twin Room

It is located the place where airplanes fly over and it is around 11:00 PM. Since I am very tired these days, it didn't really bother me too much. But it truly affect those who sleep earlier and need quieter places.

Some staff are really helpful and they are willing to help solve my problems.

• Double or Twin Room

Definitely not comfortable rooms. Really small and dark, double bed was actually single beds put together but also really bad plumbing system. Couldn't sleep there at all as everytime when people next door from each side and above were flushing their toilet i felt like there is a massive waterfall next to my bed. Extremely noisy (nothing like just a noise in the background -it was really bad) and very annoying. No plugs to charge your phone anywhere apart from one plug next to the bathroom. Max price should be €40 per night- do not pay anything more than that.

Nice, stylish reception area

• Double or Twin Room

My friend was extremely sick with food poisoning, the receptionist would not accommodate even a slightly earlier check in, so we sat in reception for 2 hours and she had a doctor attend her there. Even after the doctor spoke to the receptionist she still didn't accommodate a check in earlier than 2pm. Also, the vast room service menu was not available, the only thing available for room service was a ham / cheese sandwich, that was all. Very disappointed with customer service considering the extenuating circumstances we found ourselves in with my sick friend.

• Double or Twin Room

It’s a great hotel in general. Realy good locatization, very close to underground & an amazing cafe right across the street. Cosy and good to relax.

• Double or Twin Room

Poor meal, bad and old windows that have soud by a wind every night. No answering if calling to room service!!!(((

Comfortable place for walking and excursion to center city.

• Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

A little quiet on weekends (financial district) in terms of restaurants if you arrive late. Some aircraft noise due to proximity of airport but only up to midnight and from dawn.

Great staff, very clean - in fact spotless, good location in financial centre on Lisbon. Easy access to transport, metro, bus etc. Close to airport.

• Double or Twin Room

Couldn't shower as the whole bathroom flooded as the glass screen had a big gap at the bottom , we told reception and they put something on the bottom of the shower screen but still a big gap so no way to shower . Also no plug for bath and after we told reception there was a bath plug left for us but this was not the correct type for the bath so could not be used . Tv would not turn on

Really friendly staff . Comfy and clean room

• Double or Twin Room

The room was very hot the air in didn’t work the shower didn’t have much pressure it was hard to regulate the water temperature the room was very dated quite ugly

• Double or Twin Room

The car park was a bit of a difficult to get in since you had to go to reception first since the barrier intercom was not working. Even though our bathroom had a bath, it did not have a plug so we couldn't fill in the bathtub.

The bed was extremely comfy. Most of the staff were very polite & attentive. The bedroom was very spacious and had good views of that particular area of the city. I wish we had stayed longer & we definitely will be coming back.

• Double or Twin Room

Nosie level was unacceptable, seemed like furniture was constantly being moved all the time from 7am on. The bed was pretty small. The hair dryer belonged in the Smithsonian and useless. The staff was nice, if the noise level was lower the rating would be higher!

Location was great.

• Double or Twin Room

The online pictures do not show how old the rooms really are. This hotel has nothing to do with the other 3K hotels in Lisbon. The bathroom was super old. The tiny plastic shower was ridiculous. I strongly recommend they replace the pictures on booking with real pictures of the rooms and showers.

The staff were nice and helpful.

• Executive Single Room

Noise from other rooms, quite old shower head, the duvet was a bit disappointing cuz it was just non woven grey blanket wrapped with a thin white cloth, I also struggled with a drain stopper after I took a bath. It got stuck and it had nothing attached to pull up on it. I had to use my tweezers to took it off.

Nice and kind staffs, the room was warm and clean, good wifi, close from bus stops and a metro.

• Double or Twin Room

There is no small coffee/ Tea bar in the room , compare to other hotel.

Is not far at all from Lisbon Airport, just about 8 _10 drive.. very descent and clean environment. There is lots of restaurant around there like Buffet Chinese restaurants .

• Double or Twin Room

Was disappointed you had to put a 20 Euro deposit and pay 2euros per night for the room safe. Also I requested a kettle for the room, via an email. They did not respond so I assumed it would be provided, but unfortunately they could not supply one

close to public transport and yellow bus hop on hop off service

• Double or Twin Room

Noise from the airplanes / flights Extra charge for the safe Location is a bit far from the city center (subway available but still a bit remote)

Breakfast was decent Friendly staff

• Double or Twin Room

Room was baking hot, even in December. The air conditioning did nothing to cool the room, and was obviously not working well. Also, the room was very dark, even with all of the lamps and lighting on.

Nice staff. Good location.

• Double or Twin Room

Despite being regular customer with all my sensitive details held by property I was asked for deposit at reception, it was a bit arsh and shock for me.

Usual customer. Overall service is good

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

• Executive Single Room

The staff should do regular checks of room equipment, especially of the lighting and ventilation systems. You don't expect dust hanging from the lights and vents in a room of a four-star hotel.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2017

the first night we took a room on the 4th floor when the rain started, the water went into the room, we moved to the 5th floor where the window was open and the whole carpet was full of water, we moved to the 11th floor and the bed was very bad and the walls dirty, and after we moved to the 5th floor, where at 10 am began the repairs in the neighboring room. everything was horrible, it's not a 4-star hotel, I asked for slippers came after a day, I asked for a spoon they said they did not, do not book on the booking, it blunders the world, breakfast is not included

• Executive Single Room

It's near to the airport and you can hear the aiplanes, but not during night.

Very comfortable bed. Nice big terrace ( huge balcony) There were some restaurants nearby but nothing fancy. Good breakfast. There was a really friendly guy at the reception who checked me in, I don't know his name but he wears glasses and is maybe in his 40s. Every hotel should have such personell.

Cleanness

The sheets were dirty. Extra pillow in press was dirty and covered in hairs belonging to someone else. Hotel did not make any allowance for this.

• Double or Twin Room

Price was exorbitant ($245 / night) for a very mediocre room, which was slightly musty, out of date, and smelled slightly of smoke. Front desk personnel were only vaguely helpful about places to help and not friendly. I suggested, at checkout, that there should have been a coffee maker in the room at that price, and the guy shrugged and looked like I had ask for the moon.

• Superior Double or Twin Room with Terrace

Noise from the planes and other rooms was really disturbing. The plugs to charge the phone are too few and located at inconvenient areas. Decoration is too old-ish. Way too expensive for what it is.

• Double or Twin Room

Noisy! Air conditioning noisy, train line nearby, planes flying low above.

Beds comfy, rooms clean, breakfast good, transport good (taxi rank opposite and metro nearby).

• Superior Double or Twin Room with Terrace

The hotel is sited in a side street fairly tucked away but there are plenty taxis immediately outside. Not much entertainment going on in the hotel which is a bit disappointing. There is no restaurant facility in this hotel for lunch or dinner. (however snacks are available to order)

Public transport in plentiful supply but you need to have a plan for your trip if only staying for a couple of days to familiarise your trips before venturing out. Ample eating out restaurants etc. We had a balcony terrace with our room which is ideal for sitting out unfortunately there was no view from this. The continental breakfast was first class plenty of choice.

• Double or Twin Room

Air conditioning could have been more effective room got quite warm although they did send a maintenance man immediately and what he did made it a little better

Very friendly helpful front desk staff especially Jaon a really helpful guy. The customer comes first at this hotel and they make sure your stay is good, attending to any concerns immediately. Good location for metro to the old centre and a cheap taxi ride back if you miss the last metro. Very good breakfast worth paying the extra for.

Bathroom very poor. Difficult access to bathtub and shower because of rigid permanent glass screen. No safety rail to hold while getting in and out. Shower head only with one position high on wall, no adjustment possible.

• Executive Single Room

The breakfast compared to 3K Europa leaves a lot to be desired. The rooms don't have windows only a door which is not comfortable to leave open. Having to get out if the car and go to reception to ask to open up is really unpleasant. Staff on arrival were not great but the gentleman when I checked out made up for two young girls on arrival.

The bed was comfortable and the rooms clean

• Double or Twin Room

Way over priced! For $247 we had a small room with toilet that did not regularly flush, sink that did not drain properly, broken lamp, and flat pillows. Very little information provided at check-in. Had to return to desk to inquire about wifi password.

It is located near the airport.

• Double or Twin Room

The rooms in this hotel are extremely noisy. The walls are like paper, you hear everything your neighbors say, like in a cheap hotel. Also, planes fly down to the airport right out the windows, and the sound insulation of the windows is really not as good either. Also, the room was clean but definitely not up to four stars hotel standards. The beds felt a bit tired and cheap. The hotel itself is quite hard to reach by car, but it's probably Lisbon's weird roads organization's fault. I was pretty disappointed by this hotel, which I selected because I had a great previous experience in another 3K hotel. This is definitely not up to four stars standards.

The staff was really kind and helpful. The breakfast was really good, a lot of choices even for vegetarians like me, and only fresh products. The hotel is nicely located, close to a metro station, close to the airport, in a nice district.

• Double or Twin Room

1 Most of the staff were surly and unhelpful 2 There was continual noise from adjoining rooms whenever their toilets were flushed 3 For the price of the Hotel, they did not provide any tea or coffee making facilities. 4 For the price of the Hotel, the decor of th Hotel in the rooms is like Student Accommodation in the UK. In my opinionm this IS A 3 STAR HOTEL judging by facilities and decor

The location of the Hotel was good, there are many places for good quality, cheap breakfasts around One receptionist was excellent his name was Joao. The Hotel changed rooms the following day when we were given a twin not a double room.

• Double or Twin Room

Bathroom could have been more up to date with a better shower. Room had no central main bright light, only smaller lights.

Bed was very comfortable and the room was a good size with enough usable furniture. Nicely decorated with good use of mirrors.

• Double or Twin Room

WiFi was slower then my phone's 4G connection. The room was clean, though there were some strange stains on the ceiling (seems like it was burnt by something, not sure). The hotel is like something from late 90's with strange audience. I could not fully close the window so the noise was leaking in the room and the blankets were not comfortable to sleep under.

Beds are okay, room was rather clean

Nothing. All was good.

The receptionist was lovely and funny. We got an upgrade to a room with balcony. The process of checking in and out was extremely easy. Excellent breakfast.

• Double or Twin Room

This hotel was definitely caught in a bit of an early 2000s time warp. Also the location was not great in terms of being close to historic Lisbon, it was however very convenient for the airport.

The room was spacious and comfortable. The hotel was close to a metro station and it was very close to the bull ring if that's your thing.

• Double or Twin Room

The inroom hotel safe is not free. There is a deposit for the key which is fair enough, but there is a rental of 2 euro per day if you want to use the safe. Given the room rate charged and the supposed star rating of this hotel, one would think the safe ought to included. Charging for using the safe reflects poorly on hotel management in my opinion.

Our room was a good size and very clean and comfortable. The bear metro location is good. There was a variety of nearby eating places.

• Double or Twin Room

There is no noise isolation between rooms. Every time someone went to the bathroom in a room next to ours it sounded like he was our guest. Walls are so thin that one night a couple next to us kept their phone vibrating every five minutes all night. We had to ask to change the room, at 3am. Just to discover that our new neighbours like to wake up to Caribbean music at 7am. They really need to fix noise isolation!

• Double or Twin Room

I partly booked because of the gym. The bike is wabbly (need a new one.) Otherwise, good because hardly anybody uses it and no competition for equipment. Should open more hours than 8am to 10pm.

Helpful staff with the computer station set up at the bottom to print my boarding pass. The computer is not connected to their printer. The desk person helped.

• Double or Twin Room

Rooms and the interior of the hotel was dark and gloomy and the walls were so thin you could even hear people walking

The bathrooms were spacious with all amenities

• Double or Twin Room

There was nothing we didn't like. It was an excellent hotel and very good value for money.

This hotel was a real find, and we were very happy with it. The Front of House staff were very friendly and helpful, and nothing was any trouble to them. We also liked the small bar in the lobby which was open for a late night drink and nobody was rushing us up to bed. Overall, a very good hotel and we would be happy to stay again or to recommend it to our friends.

• Double or Twin Room

Coffee machine in suite but no tea facilities so had to get tea via room service. This was extra charge but reasonable. Would have liked a safety bar at the windows...12 floors up and 2 big opening windows was a bit scary, even with good views!

We had requested bath in advance and on (early) arrival we were upgraded to suite on 12th floor, including bath, so delighted with that! Suite very comfortable & spacious, good air con. Hadn't included breakfast in our booking but availed of the lovely coffee shop (pastelaria) just across the road and other nearby. Spacious hotel lobby was comfortable to hang out in. Very comfortable 6 night stay,will definitely be back!

• Double or Twin Room

pay for the use of safe in a room? rly? deposit for the key from the safe? cmon... also some renovation required

near the metro, supermarket and kid's playground. pizza hut right near the hotel's door. fast commute to the airport (by a taxi)

• Double or Twin Room

Rooms are very small, receptionist leaded us to wrong railwaystation (which is 20km away from our hotell), water leaked in our bathroom and the price for staying a night in this hotel is way too high if we compaire it to VIP Hotel Zurich, which is 1 minute away from this hotel and it only has 3 stars and the service and price were excellent.

We got an upgrade from twin room to superior room without charge and we loved Superior Rooms balcony. We also got to do late check-out without charge.

• Double or Twin Room

Quite a few large tour groups, at times blocking hotel entrance. Management should tell tour operators to control their groups properly.

Very friendly and helpful staff. I've stayed in a few hotels nearby in the same neighborhood. This is probably the best choice. 2 blocks from the Metro station and the famed art museums.

• Double or Twin Room

No full bed, twin beds put together very uncomfortable. They charge for safety deposit boxes. The hotel is old looking, the location is far away from anything interesting.

If you want something cheap for the weekend this will work. But not more then that.

• Double or Twin Room

The beds are pretty hard. In one of our rooms the window was broken, so it couldn't close properly. The hotel is close to the arrival/departure route of the airport, so loud airplane noise if the window is open. Also the walls in the room are thin and neighbours (especially with children) can be heard really clearly. When somebody takes a shower in the next room u can hear it very clearly. One of our iPhone chargers was stolen from the room. When reported to the front desk, the lady reacted indifferent and said there was nothing she could do. No attempt was made to recover the charger.

Location was good. Close to the Metro. Nice breakfast place nearby.

• Double or Twin Room

The property design is a little outdated The safe didn't have operational instruction

Got upgraded to suite which was a great surprise. Staff was really helpful Breakfast was nice and with good variety Good location close to main avenue and easy to move around

• Reviewed: 25 May 2017

• Double or Twin Room

Lucks amenities (freebies) that most 4 star hotels offer as standard, Dated furniture, Cleanliness could be improved.

24 hour Reception, Good neighborhood, 5 minutes away on foot from Yellow Line and 10 from blue Line, excellent (and cheap) cafe right opposite and good burger place next door.

• Reviewed: 24 May 2017

• Double or Twin Room

Unpleasant and unhelpful receptionist!!!!! They're there as if they're doing us a big favor. We stayed at Room 1103 for 16 miserable nights. Except for the 2 single beds, which are slightly wider than those of Budapest, Vienna and Prague, nothing works!!!!!! Terrible hotel!!! There was a big gap between the curtains which cannot be shut down properly. Early every morning, when the sun is up, our room is so bright that you cannot really stay longer in bed even when you're pretty tired. They dare to say that their bathroom is modern? My goodness!!!! They don't even have a hand held shower!!!!! Water pressure is weak and I have to hold a plastic cup to gather water to rinse my hair and body. If the room attendant remembers, she will provide you with toilet rolls, bathroom mat and face towels. Your toilet always misses something!!! Happened twice that we have no toilet rolls when we arrived at the hotel after 10 pm. Called Housekeeping, nobody answers and you have to call the Reception for toilet rolls. Waited 15 mins no toilet roll. Called again and this time a male Receptionist brought up a toilet roll to the room after 5 - 10 minutes! Ridiculous!! Room attendant removed all our supermarket bags (which we have to pay for each and everyone of them in Lisbon) where we placed at the corner of the room next to our bed with my husband's dirty laundry and lemons inside the supermarket bags. Complained to the Receptionist and they said that they will check with the Housekeeper later. Next day, spoke to the Housekeeper ourselves but was told that the Room attendant denied removing our bags. Are they calling us liars!!!!!! Too many unpleasant things happened during these 16 days. It's like staying in a hell-hole!!!!! Forget about this 3K hotel. Never will I book into another 3K hotels again!!! Too frustrating!!!!!!!!

Except for the location and the not too narrow single beds, nothing is good in this 3K Barcelona Hotel.

• Double or Twin Room

Breakfast was excellent with a lot of different food to choose from. Rooms are tidy and clean. Staff is very nice and friendly. Near the metro station.

• Reviewed: 4 May 2017

• Double or Twin Room

no washcloth as we are used to in the US and no outlets

The room was nice but there are no outlets to put up for computer or other items. Breakfast was very good

• Executive Single Room

Very loud location: aircrafts taking off from the neighbour airport fly directly over the building; typical city noise, which was more immense due to "leaky" window; additionally an alarm device outside of the hotel on a neighbour building, which got on every night for one hour each night made my stay a nightmare...

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

• Double or Twin Room

Everything perfect. Thanks a lot 3K Barcelona.

Perfect position for either business or pleasure. Huge, modern fully equipped clean room with very nice 12th-floor view. Friendly and very helpful staff. Strongly suggested. I will definitely come back.

• Double or Twin Room

The staff never replied once to any greeting. Never a smile. Whenever someone would flush I would hear it in my room. The cleaning ladies would not respect the signs and would knock and come in when I was in the room. Also the loud chatting right in front of my room door every morning was very disturbing and intrusive.

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

• Double or Twin Room

bathroom was a bit sloppy, we could not fill the bath, and the shower was broken, there was no room-service the car parking is extremely expensive!

bed was excellent, location awesome.

• Reviewed: 18 March 2017

• Double or Twin Room

We had small ants in the room.

Spacious room with balcony, extremely comfortable and large bed. Bathroom spacious as well. Wifi worked very well, breakfast very good too. Distance from the hotel is walkable to the city centre. Location is just opposit of Campo Pequeno, so to the Marquese de Pombal square you can walk about 15minutes, and down to the city centre is possible to walk too, just about 30 minutes. You can use also bus or underground.

Browse Hotel 3K Barcelona traveller photo gallery