Reviews of Casa Das Aguas Ferreas

Lugar Das Aguas Ferreas - Estrada Nacional 221, 5200-208 Estação do Mogadouro, Portugal

#1 of 2 hotels in Estação do Mogadouro

9.8

9.9

Amazing breakfast and very cosy room!

wifi connection was very poor

Amazing property, very clean and cosy. ANd the best - BREAKFAST! First time I eat such a good breakfast in B&B. Most of the thing prodeced and hand made by the owner, fresh fruits from the garden, fresh juce and jams - love it!

• Reviewed: 16 August 2016

It is worth it1
    • Family Two-Bedroom Suite

The parent's bed in the family room could be bigger. I missed tea for breakfast, however I am sure, the lady will make me one. I also need fruits for breakfast. I have to say, though, that we were there for 2 nights and the lady saw me bring my own fruits. The other day there was fresh fruits ready for breakfast.

Very nice familiar hotel in the middle of nowhere but still close to Mogadouro. Beuatiful setting. We are a family of 4 with 2 kids and took for one night the family room, which worked very well. The other night we had to move to two rooms which were also very nice. The breakfast was really satisfying.

• Reviewed: 20 July 2016

very kind treatment.

we were treated extremely nicely including a very good breakfast and snacks in the afternoo.

• Reviewed: 22 May 2016

One of the best hotel we have been and the best hotel in our...

One of the best hotel we have been and the best hotel in our trip to Portugal. The owners are really welcoming and kind. I really recommend to choose this hotel.

• Reviewed: 9 April 2015

Maria was a wonderful hostess.

Maria was a wonderful hostess. She went out of her way to make us comfortable and welcome. Her guest house is lovely.

There are also 6 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.