Reviews of Hotel Cascais Miragem Health & Spa 5 stars

Av. Marginal N. 8554, 2754-536 Cascais, Portugal

#3 of 34 hotels in Cascais

• Superior Double or Twin Room

This is one of the nicest hotels I have ever stayed at and I travel a lot. The views of the sea and town of Cascais are amazing, the hotel s beautifully decorated, and the staff goes above and beyond!

• Standard Double Room with City View

Not much to dislike. Would have been nice to have a bottle free bottle of water in the room.

Friendly staff. Free underground car park. Clean beautiful outdoor pool area. Free use of Spa area that included indoor pool. Good size room with separate bath and shower.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

I have been around the world, this is my second time staying at this AMAZING HOTEL, for me is one of the best! I am looking forward to come back on August! Everything is 5 star 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 The breakfast is delicious, if you are vegetarian don’t worry they have a lot of variety of fruits and grilled veggies in the morning! Thank You to everyone at The Cascais Miragem! We ❤️ Portugal 🇵🇹

• Standard Double Room with City View

Nothing apart from no kettle in room to make a cup of tea.. But on reflection you don't want to stay in your room in a beautiful hotel like this one

Everything about this hotel is first class.. From the service.. Staff.. Facilities.. Food.. The best hotel I have ever stayed in

• Deluxe Double Room with Ocean View

Room (deluxe seaview room) was outdated and smelly, bed was hard, the full carpet had lots of stains in it, overall the price-quality ratio wasn’t good. Seagulls were swimming in the outside pool (tens of them), so didn’t really feel dipping into there ourselves.

Nice location, nice spa area

• Standard Double Room with City View

The bathroom had no shower door or curtain so it was constantly flooded. On the day before checkout our room was never serviced and when it was eventually done all the towels were taken. It felt like they wanted to get rid of us. I should not have to deal with housekeeping this much in a 5 star hotel.

The pool was lovely and breakfast

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Only fault was the coffee at breakfast - not so good. Individual cafetieres would be much better!

Superb breakfast buffet, best we've had. Gourmet restaurant excellent. Amazing indoor pool and sauna facilities and lovely outside infinity pool on third floor with views right across the bay. Free underground parking all week.

• Deluxe Double Room with Ocean View

Nothing, everything was perfect.

The Miragem is a wonderful luxury hotel. Amenities and staff are excellent and nothing is too much trouble. All areas of the hotel are beautifully furnished and with the recent addition of their Water Lounge (pools, sauna, steam room, salt pool, etc.) it really feels a bit special. The bedrooms are spacious and ours came with a large double bed and panoramic views of the ocean, beaches, and the town of Cascais. This was our second visit to the Miragem and I'm sure that it won't be our last. It's a beautiful, relaxing place to spend a few days.

• Standard Double Room with City View

Breakfast has a good selection of cereals, fruits, cakes, yogurt, hot food and cold meats. Staff are exceptionally attentive. Hotel is beautiful, views from some lounge areas are amazing

• Standard Double Room with City View

There's nothing not to like about this place - we didn't want to leave and can guarantee we'll be back.

The little touches that went a long way - the freshly-cooked egg tarts and port we were greeted with on arrival, the bottle of water delivered each day, and the help given to my girlfriend the day she wasn't feeling well. All delivered with great (but not fake) service, and all much appreciated!

• Deluxe Double Room with Ocean View

The fitness facility. Buffet lunch was ordinary.

Staff were very friendly and efficient. The Room Service was very good. Food in the Restaurant was good, not great. Location and view over the sea is splendid. Unfortunately, the Fitness facility is part of the Holmes Place Club--very crowded, factory like, no natural light---poor for a 5 star hotel.

• Standard Double Room with City View

Lovely hotel, free gym access with full range of classes, spa (pricey), good breakfast buffet. Quiet room, comfortable with choice of pillows, spotless Free upgrade without asking Amazing view from balcony

• Deluxe Double Room with Ocean View

Access to indoor pool difficult.In evening children having lessons and in morning taken by group doing synchronised swimming so no access for visitors

stayed here on several occasions beforeAlways made welcome Lovelylargebedrooms and bathrooms Spa great Restaurant very good Make sure to book a sea view room with terrace

• Standard Double Room with City View

The wine is very expensive. The rooms are in desperate need of a revamp / renovation.

The hotel is large and has a beautiful view. The staff are exceptionally friendly and professional. The breakfast is THE BEST breakfast in Lisbon. It's my second time and I would go back a third.

• Deluxe Double Room with Ocean View

The hotel's design is fabulous - it is very beautiful and impressive. Our welcome was poor - we arrived by car and had to search for someone to help us unload the bags. Staff were helpful when called upon but clearly not used to dealing with "normal" guests - the hotel seemingly relies on corporate meetings and conferences. As an example: when we arrived in our "deluxe" room there were 5 wardrobe hangers between two cupboards. Woefully inadequate for a couple. Room service brought more quickly, but why should you have to be on the phone moaning when you've arrived tired after a journey? Gourmet restaurant was good.

• Suite

The water in the outdoor pool was near to freezing cold and I couldn’t swim in it, they need to consider slightly heating the swimming pool.

The staff are so polite and friendly, the hotel pays a lot of attention to their guests. I was with a 17 month old baby and the staff put in so much effort to ensure me and my baby were comfortable.

• Standard Double Room with City View

One of the best hotels i've ever stayed at!! Everything is luxurious, modern with a classic twist, incredibly comfortable bed in huge bedroom. Bathroom is huge and very luxurious with marble tiles and a lovely big bath and standing shower next to it. Breakfast is amazing! So much selection and you can either face the sea from the breakfast room or have it outside on the terrace in the warm sunshine! Outstanding hotel I didn't want to leave!!! Staff were so kind and nothing was a problem. I asked for two coffee mugs in my room and they were on my table when I returned to the room a few minutes later! The restaurant served delicious food and everything was perfect.

• Standard Double Room with City View

Nothing everything was lovely, just found a little exspensive.

The pool area was lovely and the service providing towels etc was excellent, staff really nice. Breakfast v good. Bedrooms and bathroom were v roomy and v clean. Great nights sleep bed, pillows and blinds made the difference. Location of hotel was just a short walk to beach and town excellent.

• Standard Double Room with City View

It was very hard not to like such a wonderful hotel.

Excellent staff very helpful. Loved the complimentary drink and the great breakfast that was included. Real Luxury!!

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The Hotel Cascais Miragem definitely deserves its 5 stars. When we were checking in I mentioned to the receptionist that it was my husband's birthday next day and she immediately arranged to upgrade our room to a sea view and said she would organise a surprise for the occasion. Our room was lovely, with a balcony and a great view over the infinity pool out to sea. It was spotlessly clean and had a huge bathroom with a shower, bath, bathrobes his n her sinks, bidet, toilet and toiletries. Later that evening room service brought a half bottle of Port and some pastries which was lovely. We ate in the hotel bar that evening, the menu is varied and the food good and very well presented. Breakfast was excellent also with great variety and choice. On the following evening we returned from a walk and the hotel sent up champagne and a small chocolate birthday cake for my husbands birthday, we were absolutely delighted! We stayed five nights in the Cascais Miragem and loved it. The hotel is only ten minutes walk to the centre of Cascais where there are restaurants, shops and the train station where trains to Lisbon run every half hour. There is a small beach between the hotel and the town also, you can rent a sunbed and a parasol for the day there. Before I finish I must recommend the staff of the hotel for their excellent attention to detail, dedication and politeness. From the reception staff to the waiters and the lovely lady who cleaned our room. Thank you all for a memorable holiday.

Nothing we didn’t like

Staff attention to detail was excellent. We were travelling for our wedding anniversary & the hotel had strawberries & prosecco in our room - such a lovely touch.

Having to leave

I love this hotel so much I felt like I was being torn away from my family when I left . Love everything about it . Breakfast is amazing , views amazing and wonderful lovely staff amazing

• Standard Double Room with City View

Really appreciated that the hotel surprised me on my birthday with a bottle of sparkling wine and something sweet! Breakfast was also very good with diverse fresh products. Really nice pool.

• Standard Double Room with City View

We stayed in room 473 for 5 days. It's a standard room. The hotel ''promises'' the city view. In fact, we could see only a large construction column and the wall??? If I had known that I would observe this disgusting view for 5 days, I could have booked another 5-star hotel or ordered another room.[it was in April].Only on the last day of our stay they promised to upgrade the room.[after 3 p.m.,for 1 night] Very disappoiting and dishonest.I Consider the hotel authorities as liers and people you mustn't trust.The same feel my neighbors and Chinese tourists from the 3-d floor.

The view of the ocean from the hotel,its restaurant Gourmet with the fantastic staff and superdelicious food.Moreover, it's not really expensive.The design and furniture inside the hotel are excellent and modern.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

- extremely overpriced - stuff quite rude ( especially the ladies at level 6, stay away) - not that clean as it would seem - a good 15 min walk to reach Cascais ( which is nice but can be dangerous at night) - no less than 1 h driving distance from Lisbon airport ( 60 euro cost) or alternative is small train ( stop walking distance) taking you in 30 min in Lisbon main station but not to airport.

- the view on Ocean is amazing - rooms are large and quite well equipped ( Nespresso machine in room) - free water bottle every day - good internet connection

• Standard Double Room with City View

The water in the pool is too cold ... it shoud be warmed ... They didn’t respond to my request of airport transfer and I have to manage it myself ...

Everything is top class... the view is woau ... the food is great ... too much cleaning the rooms ...

• Standard Double Room with City View

Indoor swimming pool and jacuzzi not that nice. Outdoor pool is very nice however!

A lovely view of the sea with breakfast on the terrace, spacious room and bathroom, and a great spa.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Gourmet restaurant was well appointed with good and attentive staff. The menu appeared excellent but the food was a little bland and under-seasoned in comparison to good quality meals which we had in nearby restaurants.

Beautiful hotel very well situated. Comfortable with excellent attentive staff. Lovely infinity pool. Excellent breakfasts and lunches.

Nothing as such

There was a small mistake by the staff at check-in, but it was solved immediately and we've got upgraded as a result, which was a really nice gesture.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Looking into a waste area from our bedroom.

The fruit choices at breakfast and the breakfast in general was great. The friendly and attentive staff were amazing. Our room was brilliant even if the view was not.

• Standard Double Room with City View

my check-out was very long because they could not find the pre-auth on my credit card. they ended charging me second time and I had to wait some time to get my money out of the hold from the previous transaction. you need to present them with parking ticket each time you want to drive out to get it validated. a parking pass would be easier for the guests.

real 5 star hotel in Cascais. amazing staff, very welcoming and helped us with all our requirements. Parking is free - contrary to what booking.com says. the rooms are spacious and comfortable. the breakfast is good but we spent there 7 nights and a little more variety would be nice. there is a gym adjacent to hotel that the guests can use. and it is a state of the art fitness facility as well. the beaches around hotel are small, but it takes only 10 minutes by car to get to best beaches in the region

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The coffee wasn't great, but that's the only complaint!

Great hotel, lovely pool area overlooking the sea. Access to gym with full range of classes free for hotel guests. Cascais within 5 mins walking distance. Can walk for miles in other direction along beachfront promenade. Good buffet breakfast. Very quiet and comfortable hotel rooms.

• Deluxe Double Room with Ocean View

Hotel facilities for kids was not enough.

The location of the hotel was wonderful. It was around 10-15 minutes walk to the center of Cascais, where you can take the train to Lisbon, or enjoy nice restaurants, and view. Also, by car you can visit many places within half an hour or 1 hour drive; places like Sintra, Guincha beach, Cabo de Roca, and Boca da Inforno.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The only criticism of the hotel staff would be not to tell us that getting a taxi from the airport to the hotel was also an option (and a much cheaper one at that). We were simply advised that a private car would cost 65 euros but on the way back, a public taxi cost 30 euros. People should be advised of all their options.

The staff at the hotel were extremely helpful and accommodating on the whole.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

We booked a superior room with garden view and side sea view. They gave us room 865 with a view of a roof full of weeds. The toilet seat in the room was also broken, hardly a 5 star rating. We refused to take the room and they moved us to 861. The rooms are well below a five star rating.

Good hotel in beautiful setting

• Standard Double Room with City View

Breakfast was great, except for the orange juice! There was no boiler in the room to have some tea or warm drink after a day in the pool.

Went with my wife for a couple of days in late August. The hotel is well located, close to Cascais (15-minute walk by the sea) and 40 minutes away from Lisbon by train. Staff is helpful and professional. The highest points are the view and the pool.

• Standard Double Room with City View

Some ppl do take their seats around the sun bath area only with one towel and not really being there for hours. I think this is very bad but seems the staff do not stop this from happening. Also, the beach around the hotel is not that nice since it is very narrow and with some rocks. But this is how Cascais beaches look like in general.

The staff and the hotel is very nice. Pool and service is great. The restaurant is fine since the fish my friend order is really good. However, I asked for medium rare biff fillet but they served it like medium. Wine and service is good though. Room facility not too new but comfortable and size is big enough. Breakfast is tasty also.

a minor issue !! internet strength and continuity at the pool.

A super hotel, comfortable, spacious, good food and really friendly staff, We are looking forward to visiting again soon.

• Standard Double Room with City View

Just the tea, but its a different country with different brands, so its minor.

This hotel was excellent in every way, we wanted a relaxing holiday and that's what we got, the staff were excellent and management were also excellent and friendly. I would return here no problem and recommend it to anyone.

• Standard Double Room with City View

Outdoor swimming pool is incredibly cold and pool side bar snack prices quite high,although of good quality and nicely presented and served.

Excellent service and helpful alert staff.Cleanliness of rooms and hotel and beautiful buffet breakfast.

• Deluxe Double Room with Ocean View

There was no ice provided in the room and a tray charge of Euro 4 was charged for the delivery of ice.. We were also charged for water. No complimentary coffee in the room. We ordered pizzas at lunch time and they could have done with a bit more topping. Otherwise we had a great stay.

Bar snacks (Peanuts, crisps, olives) are charged at no extra cost. The staff are very friendly and well trained. There was a very nice breakfast selection including sparkling wine.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The staff at this hotel should be cloned and sent to every hotel in the world, outstanding in all departments, breakfast is excellent, pool area magnificent.

• Standard Double Room with City View

Everything was perfect, no complaints!

This was the best hotel of all our travels this summer! It was a gorgeous location in Cascais, close to the train station and the commute to Lisbon was very easy. Not far from the downtown area of Cascais either, but once we checked in, we never wanted to leave. The staff was fabulous in every way and even planned a special birthday dessert and champagne for my daughter's birthday, without being asked. The pool area was fabulous and I really wish we had stayed longer than we did to enjoy the hotel and resort even more. The spa and gym facilities were great as well. Our room was exquisite and we enjoyed all areas of the hotel. Very large rooms and even though we didn't have an ocean view, it was still a nice view of the Cascais area. Loved this hotel and will return in the future for a much longer stay!

• Deluxe Double Room with Ocean View

It's not the cheapest place to eat and drink. Or indeed do anything that isn't included in your package.

Lovely hotel just ten minutes walk from the centre of Cascais and just across the road from a beach with all the facilities you could wish for.

Nothing. All good.

The staff were so efficient and friendy.Choice of food at breakfast was very good. Lovely warm blanket supplied while sitting on the terrace at night for a cocktail.the bar area was very cosy .

• Standard Double Room with City View

As with all such Hotels, it is expensive to eat-in and this wasn't a surprise. However, walk through the nearby subway to the beach, turn left and within 5 minutes' walk are 2 good beachside restaurants serving great lunches at half the price.

We preceded our stay in Cascais with a 3-night visit to Lisbon, staying in an Apartment. We then travelled to Cascais by train. It's only 40 minutes and the trains run every 20 minutes both ways until the early hours of each morning. I think the train fare was 4 euro. This is a 5* Hotel so all the facilities, etc were what you would expect and nothing disappointed. Very modern and comfortable, great pool and poolside and the staff were excellent, without exception. It is a pleasant 15-minute walk into the town centre, along the promenade. We ate out every night. The marina is on the other side of town, so perhaps a 25-30 min walk. We went Dolphin watching, hired bicycles and also visited Sintra. Top Sintra tip - get a taxi and go early! It was 18 Euro for 4 adults. We were dropped off at the National Palace and worked our way down to the village in time for lunch and then another taxi home. Sintra is busy so go early and beat everyone else travelling there by bus and train... If you're visiting Cascais, this is a great place to stay.

• Standard Double Room with City View

I wasn't over impressed with the rooms. Very basis. I thought it was unreasonable that you had to pay for the use of pool towels. We used the bikes that belonged to the hotel. As we cycled along very happy as the beach has lanes for bikes, my daughter's chine broke. We had gone quite far and we had to walk back to the hotel. To be fair the manager handled it very well. They had a spare bike and he said we could take the bikes all day, complementary. But I would highly recommend they invast in new up to date bikes. They were very old!

We liked the position of the hotel. It's very quite and the staff were very friend.

• Deluxe Double Room with Ocean View

Amazing selection for breakfast. Little treats at lunchtime along the pool. Lovely walks around the hotel and so close to the beach walk. Staff so helpful and friendly. Lovely atmosphere.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The carpet in our room needs to be replaced. It had dark stains in numerous spots between the bed and the patio. The glass wall of the patio had two chips in it, as if someone had kicked it or accidentally hit a chair leg against it. That really needs to be replaced. These things didn't impact our ability to enjoy the property and relax, but for the price we paid, our room should really be quite perfect. We were somewhat disappointed that the hotel is not actual ocean front; there is a train line and a highway between the hotel and the beach. However, the pool area was so beautiful that we ended up spending most of our time there anyway. (And access to the beach is a short ten minute walk had it been that important to us.)

Breakfast was AMAZING. Best breakfast of our entire 12 day trip Pool is beautiful and well kept. Service was OUTSTANDING. Everyone we dealt with went above and beyond what we expected. This is true 5 star service. Our housekeeper did an excellent job and was very attentive to keeping our room in lovely shape. This was the perfect place to unwind after a busy tour of numerous cities in Spain and Portugal.

• Premium Double or Twin Room

be aware that on conference days - not a great idea to use restaurant if want an in and out service!!

this was our sixth time at the hotel and each time we discover something different about it. staff superb, facilities excellent, location perfect and something for everybody (old or young). simply pay more, get more, enjoy lots!!

• Standard Double Room with City View

Everything about this hotel was excellent.The staff were friendly and extremely accomadating-nothing was too much trouble for them.The room was spacious,clean and housekeeping service was amazing.Breakfast offered a wonderful selection of food and we particularly liked that it was served from 6 30 am-10 30 weekdays and until 11am at weekends.We will definitely book this hotel again.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The lobby space and the atrium look inproportionately big to the entire size of the hotel. The king-size bed in our room was rather small.

Clean, functional room with some nice amenities. An execellent location in Cascais, close to the beaches but secluded enough from the husltes of the main town.

• Standard Double Room with City View

Small niggles - Slow bar service around the pool some days. Standard room didn't have tea/coffee making facilities

Staff couldn't do enough for guests

• Standard Double Room with City View

No coffee facilties in the room.

Fantastic luxury. Beautiful pool area with staff around looking after all your needs. Little treats in the room each night made a nice surprise. Modern deco all around the hotel facilities. Great breakfast.

• Standard Double Room with City View

The hotel was great value. Friendly staff, great breakfast selection and really good pool area. Also very short stroll to town and 5 minutes from a beach. Perfect stay!

• Standard Double Room with City View

Luxurious accommodation, pampering amenities, and we were in the so called city view room. Breakfast on the terrace was the best way to start the day, with plenty of variety and waiters that hovered to ensure you had everything you needed. We did not eat in the hotel restaurant. Instead we ate delicious grilled fish in the first restaurant on the right on the promenade. Highly recommended. The pool area is beautiful, with plenty of shade and, again, same attentive service.

• Standard Double Room with City View

Fitness center is opened from 7AM, and this is business hotel where major conferences are happening! Sauna is located in changing room of fitness center which makes it useless. 5-star hotel without 24/7 bar looks really wired.

Hotel interior is really nice, stuff is helpful. Rooms with seaview have nice terrace with nice ocean view. I do not really recommend to book standard rooms with village view: they are too small and you will stare on the rock.

• Standard Double Room with City View

i used the free wifi, but it seemed to drop you every 10 seconds and then rejoin you. it really annoyed me as every second minute you would have no internet connection and you would have to rejoin it again even though it said you were connected.

Staff very friendly and welcoming. hotel and room were spotless

• Reviewed: 10 May 2017

• Standard Double Room with City View

The hotel is located in a walking distance from the train station of Cascais, but the way is close to the highway, not very comfortable to walk. It's better to use coastal way and then a walking tunnel close to the hotel. Also we had some troubles to get to the gym area because of lack of navigation.

Great swimming pool, service and hospitality (even welcome drinks are included for free), interior, breakfast, view!

• Deluxe Double Room with Ocean View

The "hot" breakfast...and the room service was a little below the standard ...also when paying the bill ...no one asked if we enjoyed our stay...

Almost everything was perfect.....I would have a small complaint on the room service..ie the replacing of tea etc

Nothing. It was perfect.

Extremely friendly and helpful staff. Any requests were dealt with immediately. Outstanding facilities, superb restaurants, top location.

• Standard Double Room with City View

Every thing about this hotel is absolutely superb - the beautiful, luxurious surroundings, the stunning sea views, the excellent staff, the delicious food. The restaurant in particular provided a very high standard of food at good value for money. The buffet breakfasts are top class with plenty of exceptionally trained staff to serve. We are not wealthy but the deal we got through booking.com enabled us to access five star accomadation. We cannot wait to return.

• Standard Double Room with City View

Nothing to be complained, all perfect!

The hotel is very big and modern, located near the coast and face to the ocean. But it's a few mile away to get to beach and down town. A very quite and telex place to enjoy a two nights staying.The staff are very professional and like to assist you in any moment you need. You have every things you want for an excellent holidays!

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

• Deluxe Double Room with Ocean View

There was nothing we didn't like.

Everything about the hotel was excellent. The staff were friendly, efficient and attentive. The hotel itself was opulent without being ostentatious, and the rooms were first class, with good size balconies and views of the pool terrace and sea and town beyond. The town of Cascais was just a few minutes walk away.

• Reviewed: 13 April 2017

• Deluxe Double Room with Ocean View

The breakfast staff were very attentive, if slightly enthusiastic about clearing away your plate almost at the same time as the last morsel of food reached your mouth. Slightly disconcerting!

The beds were exceptionally comfortable. We had an early evening flight home so we were able to extend our room occupancy until mid afternoon at no additional cost

• Standard Double Room with City View

I traveled with my 11 year old daughter, the hotel has a wonderful and big outdoor pool, unfortunately this could not be used because the water was not heated. we traveled in April and not a single guest was able to swim due to the temperature of the water. It is a huge disappointment as the main reason for the trip was for my daughter to be able to swim and have fun. Adding insult to injury the hotel offers free access for guests to the Holmes Place gym next door, the good news is that there is a small indoor pool which can be used however children under 16 are not allowed to use it unaccompanied and when there are classes taking place.

Beautiful hotel, great service, lovely location

• Reviewed: 29 March 2017

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The Spa is a Holmes Place franchise and its way to busy. Managed one swim in the indoor pool when I intended an every day one.

Great food, staff, facilities, location

• Standard Double Room with City View

The staff on the reception (except of one very kind woman) wasn't what you expect from a staff of a five star hotel. Questions were often answered very short and with strange looks. Seems like the hotel staff doesn't expect you to move by train and just with a private driving service. From that view it was very disappointing. You need to prepare yourself completely alone because you won't get the help you expect. The air condition in the room always turned on again when you closed the window or did turn the electricity on again which was very needless because we had 10 degrees outside and a cold room because of that.

The breakfast in the hotel was always very good. You have the opportunity to choose between many things and everything tastes really good, the breakfast is really worth the money. The rooms are cleaned multiple times per day, whenever you leave your room you'll find it clean again. 5* for that.

• Reviewed: 16 March 2017

• Standard Double Room with City View

Wifi is disconnecting from time to time. HVAC is quite difficult to set-up properly

Position is great. The structure is amazing, both from a point of view of the building and for the view. Top quality Breakfast and Gym facility.

• Reviewed: 9 March 2017

• Premium Double or Twin Room

My reservation was only for 3 nights but on the evening of the last night I found out that I needed to stay for 2 more nights. When I asked the front desk if my stay could be extended I was informed that it couldn't due to the arrival of a large group. I understand the reason why it couldn't be extended but I was surprised with the fact that the person which attended to my request didn't even suggest a place where I could try and find a room, in fact the answer came very fast, cold and short ....and immediately turned around to address a colleague ....

Location is plus a for me, close to the center of Cascais and access to gym ( Holmes Place ) right next door. You can walk/run along the beach for close to 3kms...great early morning and late afternoon strolls with many restaurants to choose from if so desired.

• Reviewed: 19 February 2017

• Suite

ventilation in toilette is abit annoying and cant be turned off.

nice suit with great view. the suit is very big for a family of 3. clean and comfortable.

• Reviewed: 17 December 2016

• Standard Double Room with City View

Quality of hairdryer in the bathroom. Cost of mini bar very high compared to other hotels I use,.

Peaceful, lovely staff, particularly those at breakfast. Good for a solo female traveler. Good location. Car parking.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2016

• Deluxe Double Room with Ocean View

Nothing really. Can be a little noise from the railroad, but it didn't bother us.

What was to not like in this hotel? Nothing. It has a perfect location just upon the beach and a fantastic promenade. The hotel inside is luxurious without being ostentatious. The staff is exceptionally kind and helpful. The view is gorgeous. Shops are within 5 minutes walk. Rooms are spacious, light and modern. Both breakfast and restaurant are terrific. By all means we will be coming back soon. And most of all one of the day we were welcome by a group of dauphins swimming just outside the hotel!

• Reviewed: 29 November 2016

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Seagulls with swimming in the pool and pooping all over the pool area staff unhelpful in the reception and made an error with our room booking overpriced

• Reviewed: 26 November 2016

• Deluxe Double Room with Ocean View

I have stayed at this hotel at least at 10 different occations and always love to come back to this hotel and to Cascais in general. Location is excellent and the fitness center is a great place to work off a few of them calories..