Reviews of Hotel Eva 4 stars

#6 of 25 hotels in Faro

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Very disappointed.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The room was worse then a 2 star. Wallpaper peeling, old, cramped. I suspect the rooms overlooking the sea are better, the ones overlooking the street are rubbish.

Breakfast was good and the pool is lovely.

Position, position, position!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Marina View

The bathroom was small and had only a shower with a slippery surface.

The views from our room on the fourth floor and from the restaurant. Also the service and the variety of food in the restaurant. The bus and railway stations are nearby, as are the old town and shopping centre.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

good location good facilities pleasant staff and excellent breakfasts
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Marina View

planes took off or landed very near the hotel so there was a lot of jet noise if the door was open. tables in the bar tended not to be cleared in the evening we were there. I asked for a quiet room but was given one directly above the goods entrance which was frequently in use

breakfast was really very good with pleasant seating areas.decor of the bedroom was modern and view from the balcony good

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

I really enjoyed the restaurant they had great music and the...
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

The room amenities are not for a 4 star hotel. There is no iron board, we had to ask for slipers and they told us that they might charge us for slipers. The bathroom was not spotless it look dated and dirty. We found ants in our bed. We stayed only one night so we didnt make a fuss of that.

I really enjoyed the restaurant they had great music and the dinner buffet was not bad for the price we paid.

Very friendly, helpful staff.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Marina View

Music by the poolside too loud on occasions. Pool not open early enough.

Very friendly, helpful staff. Spotlessly clean. Excellent breakfast. Great views from the dining room. Comfortable beds. Excellent swimming pool. Excellent location.

lovely setting,faro city is beautiful
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

hot breakfast was cold every morning. chef didn't seem too bothered.maybe that's the way they eat it.

lovey setting,staff very friendly, really enjoyable

Great hotel rubbish food
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The buffet restaurant in the evening appalling cold vegetables and very little choice Breakfast not much better

The location excellent The hotel itself excellent

Great location, good breakfast and staff very friendly.
    • Suite with Marina View

Bathroom towels need an overhaul and whilst breakfast itself overall was great the coffee was some of the worst I’ve tasted. Stuck to tea!!

Great location, good breakfast and staff very friendly. My husband and I don’t mind noise but if you are looking for a quiet hotel this is not the place the nightlife is loud at all hours, planes land just over yonder and then there is the train. But you can’t beat the view so if you can put up with noise, great hotel.

The staff were great, all friendly and helpful.
    • Suite with Marina View

The suite was at the road end of the hotel which meant there was some noise and the view of the marina was partially blocked.

The staff were great, all friendly and helpful. Our suite had 2 bathrooms and was very spacious. We all enjoyed the leisurely breakfasts - good choice and fantastic view.

Great hotel but housekeeping let it down
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Marina View

We paid a premium price for a room with a marina view. We had to wait until at least 5pm every day for the room to be cleaned. Toiletries and coffees were rarely replaced, glasses and mugs were not cleaned. It was disappointing, i would expect better from a 4 star hotel.

Great location, great breakfast choices

Two visits made and will probably return.
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

A better bathroom with more privacy perhaps. See through doors are not to my taste.

We have used this hotel before on our through travels. It is comfortable, has a good restaurant and bar and is very well located. I would recommend the upgrade to a marina view.

Well located. Great roof top pool

Nothing to report.

Hotel is well located, close to centre of town. Overlooks boat harbor. Great roof top pool and bar. Extensive breakfast. Staff very friendly and attentive.

Nice hotel,but....
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

i wanted a double room not a twin.The room was too expensive for what it was.No coffee making facilities.I had to pay extra for the priviledge.

it is ticked above

Lovely view from the balcony over the marina and very...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Marina View

We specified a double bed on more than one occasion, even on booking, but they pushed to singles together and they just kept drifting apart in the night. The reason we didn't complain and ask for another room was we were just to tired and wanted to get to the room. Also they put water in the fridge but didn't make us aware there was a charge for this.

Lovely view from the balcony over the marina and very central location. Nice rooftop bar. They also added something extra to the room when they found out the trip was for my 50th birthday earlier in the year. Nice touch.

Fab location and decent hotel
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Did not like my original room - facing the back street of hotel with a ‘balcony’ of about ten inches wide. Three single beds in this room, so a bit cramped. Bit expensive £382 original B & B (for 2) but paid an extra £45 to get a decent balcony and marina view. Pool a bit dirty around water level. Pool bar prices a bit expensive (except for the wine), but I guess that is to be expected.

Fantastic location overlooking the marina. Delicious breakfast - great spread of options. Good gym and option of classes. Helpful staff. Nice rooftop pool with pool bar. Comfortable room (after moving from a not so nice one), but paid extra to get it.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

The staff on reception were warm, welcoming and informative.

The staff on reception were warm, welcoming and informative. The hotel is in a great position for exploring the delights of faro. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The room was clean and comfortable. We stayed in a superior suite, the carpet and bed base were a little dated but the bathroom was well equipped and clean. Family members also stayed in a superior suite, theirs had 2 bathrooms and appeared “newer” than ours. We are staying again soon and are looking forward to it. The breakfast is amazing, anything and everything you could wish for. The staff in the dining room are polite and helpful.

The pool and bar was lovely!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

My air con was broken in the room so it didn’t work 100% but it was still cool enough.

The pool and bar was lovely! Music at the pool was a little morbid so that definitely could be changed. The staff were helpful and friendly and recommended one of the best steaks I’ve ever had!

Reception and breakfast staff were incredibly pleasant and...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I thought the roof top pool tiles where dirty round the edges so I wouldn't use it..and I also had an issue with one of the chambermaids letting herself into my room When she knew I was in there.. I felt very threatened by her attitude..

Reception and breakfast staff were incredibly pleasant and helpful..comfy beds and good quality linen.. very clean in general and brilliant breakfasts

Perfect hotel in perfect location. Amazing experience from start to finish.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Marina View

Nothing to not like about Faro or Hotel EVA. I loved everything about it and will definitely visit again.

Location amazing. We booked room with balcony over looking harbour view. Faro has everything near you could want, beautiful cobbled streets, plenty of restaurants, small supermarkets and amazing cultural sites. Hotel breakfast great selection and options of eating lunch and/or dinner in restaurant if you wanted.

Best location and value for money

All good thank you

Less than 100 meters from main bus station and around 150 meters from the train station. Located on the promenade and very close to the old city. Staff is friendly and helpful, the rooms are spacious and the breakfast offers more than enough for everybody’s preferences

Excellent location in the heart of Faro.

Excellent location in the heart of Faro. The roof top pool and bar was a brilliant area, it is open to the public too so the loungers can get full quickly. The staff were incredibly helpful and friendly

Great location with great marina view from the room and the...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Marina View

Great location with great marina view from the room and the fifth floor restaurant at breakfast time. Breakfast selection are great and the staff are very not very specially Nelson. The reception staff are very friendly and cooperative in giving assistance .

Pool.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Crack in the bath tub, shower screen too small. Unhelpful staff at breakfast, regarding gluten free options. Gluten free bread that is defrosted needs to be heated before serving.

Pool. Helpful reception staff.

Wonderful escape for 1 night
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Marina View

Price was a little up there even for high season and for the room they gave us. The lightning in the bathroom was kinda uneven but nothing too off putting. I did have a small issue in the morning: I brought some food to eat late at night and left 2 chips at the end of my bag from McDonald's. When I woke up the next morning I was surprised to see a dozens of ants of the floor and inside the bag itself. Small issue but I wont let it affect my score because I don't find it fair to penalize the Hotel for something I did wrong. Highly recommended this Hotel.

It was my fiancee's birthday so I thought I'd gift her a night at Hotel Eva. We arrived at around 7 PM and Kelly checked us in. Check in was super fast and the explanation on how breakfast worked was nice and clear. The staff all greeted us as we went up the floors and thorough the hallways. Gotta say the elevator was great. Fast and no delay on opening doors. Just a nice touch I guess. The hallways smell divine! The room was nice but I had expected a bit bigger from the pictures. The view was to die for! Couldn't have asked for a better view of Faro. After we got back from dinner, Kelly helped me with the a small issue I had with the internet but it worked out great in the end. They give you 2 access per person with randomly generated usernames and passwords. Awesome, cause it prevents other people from hijacking the network and slowing down the internet speed. The bed was very comfy and the pillows were godlike! TV has a nice array of channels to choose from as well. Breakfast is served in the 5th floor so the view was amazing. The food itself was very nice, with the fried eggs and toast being the highlight for me. Overall an amazing experience!

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Nice stay
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Marina View

For the amount you spend I expect a nice, clean and stylish bathroom (hotel lobby) and the same for the changing/shower rooms at the pool. The shower has a small glass panel, however with some enthousiast showering the whole bathroom turns into a slip and slide.

Staff is very friendly. Great breakfast and lunch, with great view.

Great location and the roof top bar and swimming pool were...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Reception was ok but always queues to speak to someone. Was a bit pricey.

Great location and the roof top bar and swimming pool were fantastic. Nice rooms.

Faro stopover
    • Suite with Marina View

It was a hotel that ticked all the basic requirements. Definitely not luxury.

Was adequate for our requirements. From what we saw it was probably one of the better hotels in Faro. The staff were very good.

Hotel Eva, Faro.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Lovely hotel with amazing views, little bit pricey for us but you certainly get what you pay for.

Views of marina and the staff are amazing, partner in a wheelchair, staff helped her without question.

The staff and the rooms were really nice.

The smells in corridors were a little strange for me

The staff and the rooms were really nice. Location, 10 mins from the airport by taxi, 5 mins from city centre by walk.

Reception staff were absolutely wonderful and went out of...
    • Family Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

There seemed to be a smell of drains everywhere and especially in our room.... Such a shame as the room itself was excellent. V expensive we were expecting more for our money but I guess this is the location more than anything. Other people's cigarette ends on our balcony not nice when staying with children.

Reception staff were absolutely wonderful and went out of their way to help us - thank you so much. Great location and roof pool /view brilliant.

Bad timing
    • Suite with Marina View

Kept awake until after 1am with concert outside of room window. Couldn’t sleep because of noise with early flight the next morning. Unable to use facilities because of volume of people

Location to airport

The pool and the room and location
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Marina View

The pool being used excessively by people not in the hotel. Understaffing at breakfast time so lots of uncleared tables. Being charged for water in the room.

The pool and the room and location

Fantastic Faro!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Check-in was a bit slow but it’s peak summer season with high volume of guests so understandable. Also things move much slower here, especially in summer months sooo it’s to be expected. Pool staff service was slow.

Hotel Eva is conveniently located in the heart of Faro. If you’re looking for a nice property not far from the historic part of town, shops and the Ferry/Boats that take you to/through Ria Formosa and Ilha Deserta (a secluded beach) this is a good choice. Breakfast is very good with lots of variety and the restaurant for dinner in the evening if you choose to eat at the hotel is also very good. Air conditioning in the room worked very well, which can be a hit or miss while traveling in Europe during the hot summer. The rooftop pool is nice with a full bar and great views. At sunset rooftop had DJ’s so it was very lively. Hotel Reception is attentive and friendly and helpful with ideas for day trips. I highly recommend this property.

Decent hotel in the center of Faro
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Marina View

The lighting and power controls - one side of the bed controls control the power sockets at both sides. We needed to keep one side dark for the baby so we weren't able to charge our phones in the night. Also, slightly pricey.

The hotel is in a central location in Faro, next to the long distance coach station and the marina, and about 10 min walk from the train station. Although the hotel exterior looks tired, the rooms are well furnished and the beds are comfortable. Great selection at breakfast on the top floor with great views.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

The hotel has a very good location.
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

The hotel has a very good location. The breakfast is nice with a rooftop view. The facilities in the room can be better. Check in takes too much time, however staff is friendly and they recommend you the travel routes.

Relaxing and a great ending to my holiday
    • Suite

Absolutely stunning the hotel. Will be back to try out the spa facilities. I had an early checkout to get my flight back home and they made up take away breakfast packs for us that were exactly what we were needing. Thank you

Nice reception area and our room was clean and modern.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Not ideal for noise on the street side of the building, our friends room was very dated in comparison to ours, the staff were helpful but understaffed in reception where there would often be long queues of 20mins. Small pool area with little shade due to brollies being fixed to the floor. Pool felt like it hasn’t been cleaned in a while In general the stay was nice but I just felt like the entire hotel was plastering over the cracks. To me it flatters to deceive, especially at the cost. I wouldn’t class it as a 4 star personally

Nice reception area and our room was clean and modern. The breakfast was nice enough and plenty of options but nothing particularly outstanding

Excellent location, and easy walk to train station. Nice staff and great breakfast. But overpriced.
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

Something about the room for that price - yes, high season, but - was just overpriced. Furniture basic though bed was comfy. No bar items. Not sure why. Made it feel shabby inside though the room was comfy otherwise. Hotel was overpriced. It didn't feel like a four-star upon arrival, though the dining hall fixed that the next day.

Comfy bed, good staff service, welcoming. Kindly upgraded upon request prior to my arrival, at their expense. Thank you. Nice view from 1st floor. Beautiful breakfast. Location outstanding. Great area and view.

The property is in a excellent position next to the old town...
    • Suite with Marina View

Expensive for what it is.

The property is in a excellent position next to the old town and with amazing views over the harbour. The rooftop bar and pool is lovely and they have great cocktails. We had a suite as were a family of 4 so they had extra bed got in. The room rates are pricy for what they are. The bathroom could do with an update and on the whole we stayed at far cheaper hotels with much better interiors. There are only 2 lifts that fit 4 people so we sometimes had to wait for 3 lifts to get up or down. Free parking along the side of the hotel which was organised at check in. The highlight was a boat trip to Deserted Island. This is an amazing beach with a good restaurant but be prepared as it gets full up. The sand is soft and there are some umbrellas but you can rent a bed.

A great location and very friendly hotel. Room allocation at the hotel will determine your enjoyment
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The room allocated on this second visit was dissapointing. The shower head was broken and the electric meter both required repair. The room was generally tired which is a shame because we had stayed a week earlier and the room was much more modern and comfortable

The staff are very helpful and friendly and the hotel is located close to the Faro old town and plenty of bars and restaurants

Thoroughly enjoyable and a good place to stay for short break
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

We stayed at this hotel the following week and were dissapointed in the room the second time round.

Nice location and a short walk to the bars restaurants

Good nice hotel clean freindly staff but a few things spoilt it for us
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

Beggers haressing you just outside the hotel .plus found a hair in my food at breakfast and got woken sunday morning at 5.30am by about 7 or 8 local youths out side of the balcony shouting and rowdy kicking cans up the street it went on for about a half hour more or less right out the front of the hotel entrance. I would of thought staff at the hotel would have called the police or something and we paid extra to have a balcony overlooking the harber

Friendly staff

The swimming pool
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Lifts are tiny Instead of phoning you a taxi , the hotel try to push their own minimises and they are more expensive

The swimming pool The pool party on Friday night The room The breakfast

I would definately like to return with my husband in a less busy period
    • Suite with Marina View

Going from 1 floor to the next using the elevator was fairly annoying & you could be stuck 5-10min going up/down to any level in a busy period (breakfast time was the worst). With mobility issues, I found this fairly difficult to move in & around the hotel.

The breakfast options were varied & plentyful. The location on the marina was beautiful. The staff were all very gracious & helpful all from the Reception/breakfast/cocktail/pool areas. The relaxation & spa experiences left me replenished on my 2nd day.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Enjoyable stay Central hotel
    • Suite with Marina View

No iron in room have to pay for laundry service areas of the hotel dated

Fab bedroom marina suite newly decorated very nicely finished and very comfortable

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

The view from the breakfast room is stunning.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Marina View

The view from the breakfast room is stunning. It was a biker concentration when we were there, with a concert during night in front of the hotel, and closing the balcony door we relax in the room without outside noise.

Absolutely incredible location, very high standard of cleanliness! Amazing service!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Incredible service. Free parking (as long as you go to the designated areas). So clean, My high standards were met and they were exceeded! Would stay again any day!

Excellent location, great breakfast with excellent staff in...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Disappointed in the room, a bit dated

Excellent location, great breakfast with excellent staff in the restaurant. Room good size, a bit dated in need of a little TLC. Delighted with bottle of bubbly for my birthday

Very good thing but overpriced
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

Overpriced for the quality you get. Food at the pool bar was not good.

Nice rooftop pool & bar, good entertainment with DJ in evening. Good breakfast

We were 3 adults - paren't and daughter.
    • Suite with Marina View

We were 3 adults - paren't and daughter. Plentry of space and 2 bathrooms but 3rd bed was a sofa bed. Might have been better to pay a bit extra and have 2 doubles.

Second stay and was not disappointed.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Excellent location near airport. Next to bus and train station. Can get to all algarve resort. And lovely marina view 5 min from shops and restaurants spot on

Excellent location - ideal for town, trains and buses.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Marina View

Excellent location - ideal for town, trains and buses. Service impeccable and staff great. Have visited this hotel a few times and would definitely go back again!

The facilities are excellent.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The rooms are clean but are very dated. The bathroom is quite old but functional.

The facilities are excellent. The rooftop pool is very nice, great for sunset. The restaurant has lovely views and an excellent breakfast.

Excellent Hotel and location in Faro.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Marina View

We liked everything about Hotel Eva. From the excellent food.The staff were very friendly and extremely helpful and great facilities. We would definitely stay here again.

Good place for a city break
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Marina View

Had a marina view room and balcony which was well worth the extra cost as there was always something to look at with a tremendous view across the Rio Formosa to the beaches, all the ferries on the move, boats in and out of the harbour and trains on the railway that ran along the harbour wall, not to mention the flights coming in to land at the airport! The double glazing on the windows is of good quality as once shut filtered out any noise. The hotel is centrally situated with just a few minutes walk to the old town, ferries to the beaches and the shopping streets. The bus station is just around the corner.

I will probably chose another hotel in Faro next time
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

Some of the staff at front desk were arrogant and rude whilst others charming - totally inconsistent. Cooked breakfast was stone cold; not enough sun beds/seating around the pool.

The location is great

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Hotel is a bit dated, could do with a refurbishment. Staff were ok, front desk not very friendly on arrival Breakfast was good. Service throughout was a little slow though

Overall it suited our purpose which was to have an overnight stay in a nice hotel close to the airpo
    • Family Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

We didn't appreciate the private pool party that took place on the Saturday afternoon. All hotel residents were moved away from the pool area that was cordoned off even if there was no other seating available.

Excellent hotel
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I always stay at the hotel Eva at least twice a year as I really like the hotel and it is so handy for the airport. The staff are so helpful and are a credit to the company and I will continue stopping over for my overnight stay before l catch my flight home. The only down side is I catch my flight early morning and being diabetic I have to have something to eat after I take my insulin,yes I know they offer a sandwich but maybe some cereal and milk and a small fresh orange juice in the room as there is a fridge and could be delivered the night before. Just a suggestion Kindest regards Evelyn rattray

Fine for short stay in central Faro if you are looking for hotel facilities
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Rooftop pool could be overcrowded and noisy in the early evening when pool parties were organised with DJ. Hotel decor carpets and paintwork tired and ageing in places. The room was absolutely fine but carpet threadbare in places and bathroom definitely aged.

Good breakfasts in rooftop dining area. Efficient staff. Central location.

Fun in Faro
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Marina View

Small lift, really wanted a slightly later check out just an hour, but they said no! Rooms have been re - furnished but they’ve left old thermostat, hair dryer and shaver point, plus left old carpet and drawers in wardrobe. Looks dated and not to 4 star standard like the rest.

Location, marina view room and balcony, perfect! The pool and bar on roof terrace are a winner for this place! Feels - fresh in style and Ibiza vibe but with reasonable prices. We would definitely be back!

ok but I would not stay again
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Marina View

Reception Staff where rude and unhelpful. Pool area very out of date Pool menu very poor Public Toilet was very smelly and looked unclean Expensive for the service and hotel facilities

Great location. Very Clean. Great choice for Breakfast

Nice hotel but need some improvement.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Marina View

I was a bit disappointed as this is a 4 star hotel and they didn't provide iron in the room as well as cable TV. Doesn't make any sense to go all the way to the reception to collect towers to use in the pool area (rooftop), it's very inconvenient for the guests.

The hotel is lovely and location is super. Attentive staff and very nice breakfast.

Clean and comfortable, marina view room we had was quiet,...

We had a hire car, parking near the hotel was difficult as the area was very busy during the day and evening.

Clean and comfortable, marina view room we had was quiet, which was important for us.

I would certainly stay here again.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Swimming pool on the roof had a fantastic view, however it was rather noisy with music blaring out of the bar and private functions taking place in different areas of the pool area.

Fabulous breakfast and buffet dinner was excellent value for money.

we wanted to stay somewhere for 2 nights in faro and Eva was the perfect solution.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Marina View

Great hotel and the view of the marina from our balcony ws spectacular! What a great base to see faro from. Our boat trip to the island was a wonderful memory.

I was negatively surprised - it was supposed to be the best hotel in Faro.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The rooms are really old and tiny! The hotel is renovated only partially. The stuff was more interested in watching football than in helping the guests. We also had to wait to eat breakfast - the restaurant is very small, definitely not enough for this amount of guests. The price is very elevated for this quality of service.

The breakfast is really nice. I loved the views from the rooftop bars too.

A comfortable, relaxing stay at a great location in Faro
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Marina View

Everything was very nice, no complaints. Staff very friendly and helpful. The room & location were great.

The room was comfortable and quiet, with a lovely view of the marina. Lovely balcony to sit out and watch the world go by. Very helpful staff and a lovely rooftop bar to enjoy cocktails or a beer after your day. Breakfast was good with something for everyone.

Apart from the glass bathroom door, generally exellent and enjoyable stay.l
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Lifts too small: there were two which claimed to hold 6 persons but took just two or three comfortably and really no more than two with luggage We DEFINITELY do not like glass bathroom doors!!

Comfy beds, spacious rooms, good aircon, plenty of hot water, helpful reception (good English) and particularly the porter, good breakfast choice, good pick up at the airport.

Both the city and the hotel were delightful!
    • Suite

Our bedroom had pocket doors that we couldn't get closed so no privacy!

Great hotel with an excellent location off the Marina. We were able to park our car within 5 minutes and had our luggage brought up to the room. The walkability of the location was excellent.

To short of a stay to relay judge all about this hotel but would definitely stay hear again
    • Economy Double or Twin Room

we only stayed one night and had no issues what so ever

the most comfy bed and pillow we ever slept in/the location and rooftop pool/great selection of food for breakfast

Another lovely stay at this excellent hotel
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Marina View

Nothing in my opinion - all very good

have stayed here before and on strength of that we booked for a longer break this time round. Hotel as good as previous time. Rooms clean and comfortable, staff very friendly no matter who you talk to and a very good buffet breakfast. Book a marina view room to get the best out of your stay

Amazing Eva in Faro
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Marina View

Plumbing in my room needed some TLC. Also, most of the staff was great, but couple of people have me some attitude which I was not happy with.

Location! With a marina in a front of each room's balcony and a regional bus stop virtually next door you can not find a better place to stay in Faro! Also, the complimentary breakfast was awesome, and I enjoyed the roof top pool and bar as well.

NA

Amazing location and views, all sparkling clean. For me breakfast was the best, staff always nice and helpfull. Room very comfortable and with lots of space. Big pool

Location location location
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The rooftop swimming pool area is rather crowded with various different seating/sunbathing chairs and loungers. There were no cushions on the loungers. Very uncomfortable.

This hotel is situated right on the quayside in Faro. Beautiful area - very near shops, restaurants, a park and the entrance to the old city. It has recently been refurbished and is very fresh and bright. Restaurant has superb views. Well worth upgrading to a Marina view room. My husband used the gym and found very helpful staff on duty.

Browse Hotel Eva traveller photo gallery