Reviews of Apartamentos Jardins da Rocha 3 stars

Avenida Comunidade Lusiada - Praia da Rocha, 8500-801 Portimão, Portugal

#72 of 220 Holiday rentals in Portimão

• Studio

Pool was dirty, bath and shower curtain were rusty/mouldy, broken lights in room, no toiletries offered, full kitchen provided including coffee maker - but no tea or coffee, needed to request a hair dryer, room not cleaned each day of the stay, long black hairs found in bed and bathroom and pillows very lumpy.

The location of the hotel was great - right on the front of the beach. Majority of staff were very friendly. Lovely balcony. Good AC and room came with full kitchen facilities if you're wanting to cook a meal.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

No shop/bar only a pizza take away service.. pool was freezing

Very close to everything.. apartments are clean .. we would come back tho for the price

• One-Bedroom Apartment

My second time at Jardins da Rocha.. And I will be going back a third time this October.. No complaints at all.. Great staff. Location. And lovely spacious apartments.. Great value for money.

• Studio

-The musty, mouldy smell you get throughout the entire property. -The hairs that we found in our bed (not one or two, the entire duvet was covered in them as if the sheets hadn’t been washed from several previous guests) -The cockroach that I saw in the bathroom. -The fact that you have to pay for wi-fi daily if you want it. -If you want to use the basketball/tennis court that’s an extra charge. -This place is absolutely terrible. Please avoid if you can.

Absolutely Nothing

• Studio

The staff at this property are excellent and they are beyond helpful. Rooms etc are so clean pool is beautiful and very close to beach and shops etc. highly recommend jardins de rocha .

• Studio

The boiler was faulty. We complained at the reception, they sent a technician in instead of changing us to another apartment. The hot water would finish in less than 10min. So when the second person would shower, wouldn’t have enough hot water to finish the shower. We didn’t have any feedback from the technician visit. The staff was very good except a man who was at the reception when we checked in. As it was our second time staying there, we knew to ask about the wifi and the pool key. He never mentioned any of those, we had to ask for it. If it was our first time we wouldn’t know that we needed to pay for internet and put down a deposit for the pool key. Very poor customer service from this person.

The location is great. The apartment was clean and the staff was helpful

• Studio

The initial impression was good, there were these nice guy and girl at reception who checked me in before 2PM and gave me a room in higher floor as requested. The girl saw it was my birthday and wished me happy birthday. Then things started to get worse when I entered the apartment. I realized I had no internet in the room and when asked at reception I was informed internet is paid separately (this is something which I don’t see for ages no matter if service apartment, hotel or airbnb, it is always for free nowadays). It is only 1,50 euro per day but why not to make a customer happier and simply give it for free. Then I saw only a small bar soap in the bathroom, went down to reception, the morning staff left, so I asked this other lady if they have some shampoo available and she simply told me that they “only give this bar soap as “courtesy” and if customers want shampoo they should go and buy it, because only in a 4+ star hotel you get such amenities”, that were her words and quite rude answer in my opinion, maybe she was in bad mood. In the room even if you check in with your partner you will find two beds, no double beds, the pillows were as hard as stone (if you like it then fine but I really prefer pillows more comfortable), the fridge making a very loud noise entire night, if one person goes for quick shower next one will have only cold water, cleaning service did not change towels (this one still ok as they might be “protecting environment”). In summary that were horrible two nights stay. The positive side not to say there are no positive side were the two morning shift staff members, the location close to Praia da Rocha and free parking (with 40 euros deposit in case you lose the control to open garage). Do not spend your money here, check plenty of better deals around, this is the advice I wish I would’ve received before booking a room in this “apartment”.

The location and free parking

• One-Bedroom Apartment

The amount of hot water for a shower was very poor. It meant that 2 people couldn’t have a shower in succession. This was awkward after being on the beach before going out.

The staff were so nice & helpful especially Gemma

• Studio

There is no wifi in.the hotel rooms and that is the only drawback about this place. The rest is perfect.

Very nice. Big and bright rooms, fully furnished with kitchen stuff.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

I had requested and was confirmed a sea view but didn't get it . I am also A very light sleeper and room was over a round about where cars and particularly Motor bikes slowed down and then revved up to take off. This was the only issue I had with the apartments.

1 bed apartment was v spacious, decor a little dated but cleaned every day. Great location 5 mins from beach and restaurants. 75 steps down to beach and same up so not suitable for people of limited mobility.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

In the apartment no toiletries like shower gel

Stayed for 5 days with family. Proximity from beach, Apartment quality,children's play area, swimming pool, pizza counter downstairs, lot of food option nearby, 2 super market nearby

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Unfortunately there was no pool bar. It seems its closed and a replacement hasnt reopened. Theres a pizza place on site does some snacks but dont do beer or coffee....there is a shop/bakery only across the road and loads of restaurants/cafes so wasnt so bad but hope they open one soon. You have to go down steps down to beach....fine for younger people...older people might struggle a bit. But this is the same everywhere in praia de rocha.

Great location. Lovely pool. Clean rooms. Loads of restaurants shops nearby. Beach is beautiful with loads of beach bars. Georgeous views.

I loved it all.

Perfect location with gorgeous views of the ocean. Fabulous staff. Comfortable apartment with kitchen. Daily maid service. Excellent restaurants nearby as well as a supermercado across the street.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

The cleaners tried to come into the room at least 2-3 times a day which made me feel quite uncomfortable. I was getting dressed in the bedroom and they didnt understand me when i kept saying dont come in. The cleaners did do a good job but i felt that they were very intrusive. The lifts took so long as there were around 23 floors and only 2 lifts were working. The hot water in the shower ran out very quickly. These are minor things though i would still highly recommend this place.

I liked that there were 2 sofa beds in the sitting room - the apartment was very spacious for the 4 of us and very quiet at all times. The pool was lovely. There were also 2 balconies. There was also a lot of wardrobe space. Extra blankets were provided in the wardrobe too. The location is perfect, only 5 minutes away from the strip. Theres also a supermarket right across the road. A lot of restaurants in area too. Very good value for money.

• Studio

The bathroom needs tending. The first night, I was taken by surprise, when the shower sprayed me, while outside the tub with freezing water. Bad Fixures.  Fridge noise through the night was annoying.  Strange noise echoing from the bathroom.  Could not really keep the balcony doors open, due to noise. We were provided with a room overlooking the main street.

Comfy beds Equipped with all the basics (necessary) Very accommodating staff and responsive staff who kept us informed of our requests status.  Early check-in Very close to the beach.  Great location. Good parking

• One-Bedroom Apartment

I have a young daughter with Autism. You need eyes in the back of your head with her. Was disappointed that the balcony doors had no locking system on them. Had to move furniture to block the door.

Very clean and well maintained.

• Studio

The shower is very basic and didn't work too well but there was hot water so no need for complaint.

I cannot fault these apartments - I have stayed before on my own and it's so friendly, clean and very spacious for a studio. So much room and I feel quite safe in this area. No noise to be heard despite being very near roundabout traffic. Towels changed each day and bed made and room cleaned. I would not have expected every day. For a 3 star it's excellent. 2 pools in private area and higher floors have a view of sea.

There was nothing I didn't like. It was brilliant

There was 10of us as it was a hen party. The location is fantastic.. pool was spotless. Rooms where brilliant size. Whole place was spotless. Could not fault it. It was ideal for what we wanted. Nice and quiet but only a short walk to the bars and restaurants. Would highly recommend it to anyone looking for something chilled. Pizza restaurant in the hotel is gorgeous too.

• Studio

The room was very dated, the kitchen floor was dirty with crumbs and hairs, plates and glasses in the cupboards were dirty, not surprising as no dishcloth or washing up liquid provided so someone put them away unwashed! The clean tea towel smelled musty. Worst of all was the smell in the room - one corner and an old armchair smelled of wet dogs it was horrible. I wouldn’t take my shoes off and walk on the floor. Would not recommend that room on level 21 (2108?) hopefully maybe others are better.

Good sea view from high rooms,2 mins walk to seafront. Free parking on street. Reasonable bathroom with good hot water supply. Good balcony, very hot water, good heat from aircon unit if needed.

Based on what I spent, I could not ask for more. Good value for money

The view from the 25th floor facing the beach was absolutely fantastic! Reception staff was super friendly and lots of facilities nearby.

• Studio

We got upgraded from a studio to one bedroom apt free of charge which was enormous, had 2 balconies and beautiful views. Rooms were cleaned on a daily basis and staff at reception were very helpful.

• Studio

Friendly staff, efficient, helpful, good room with TV, fridge freeze, washing machine cooker, excellent facilities, good central location, reasonable price.

• Studio

No Seaview. The building has 25 stories. They first gave me a studio on the 2nd floor, street view and when I requested a Seaview they upgraded me to a 1 bedroom apartment... on the 4th floor, Street view. This was March, I don't know how you do during the high season to get a sea view.

All amenities were close by, nice beaches an talks

n/a

room really comfortable easy access to supermarket near to fabulous sandy beach and boardwalk restaurants, taxis nearby, on main road and many restaurants in the apartment area

• Studio

I would just note as a less positive point the warm shower was a bit short... I would like the hot water not to go out so fast.

It didn't have breakfast unfortunately, but the kitchen was fully equipped. Amazing location with direct sea view, as if your feet were within the water. Very cosy and comfortable apartment, with sunshine and adequate heating, even in the winter.

• Studio

The receptionist man wasn't very friendly or smiling. Just doing his job and willing to home sooner after the work hours finish. We'd hot water for the very first 10 minutes. That evening I'd to heat water on the oven and take it in bowls to the shower. No idea where the water gone that evening (We stayed in January). Next morning we'd the hot water again. The bedroom was with the kitchen and the refrigerator was working so loud as we had to turn it off during the night. The heating system was also loud enough so we also had to switch it off so we got a bit cold at night in January. We'd to leave our car in the street. You should check if they have proper parking in summer as there not many places in the street next to the hotel. We also had issues finding this hotel on the map. It's in a good location next to the main streets, but the Waze and iPhone maps could show the real location so we'd to drive around for 15 minutes. Maybe other rooms in a different time of the year are perfect.

Great view from the room in one of the top levels

• Studio

internet is extra, and not good. It sometimes took 2 to 3 minutes to download a page. Trying to read emails was a real chore. TV could have been a little larger, but was OK at 22in.

Nice view, clean, staff cleaned every day, had all the essentials for cooking light meals and beverages, good access to the beach. Lots of closet space, and good solid furniture, with lots of seating. Air co was good and fairly quiet.

• Studio

Good location and roomy apartment on 23rd floor with balcony looking to the ocean. Bed was comfortable, kitchen an acceptable size and reasonably equipped. They even have a library in the reception where you can borrow books (english and french also).

• Studio

Beds could have been more comfortable. The kitchen units were falling apart.

Clean with good facilities. Staff were helpful and friendly. Great location. Easy parking but that was because it was January.

• Studio

Not well equipped for self catering but we managed ok with most things

Beaches very close Good supermarkets nearby Amazing value for money in November Plenty of reasonable restaurants close for

• Studio

The apartment was quite big. With kitchen ,balcony, a confortable bed and very clean. I had views to the see without extracost. A washing machine was a plus.

No free WiFi,

The apartment we had we good. The beds were comfortable. The kitchen was basic, but good enough for us. The apartment felt a little tired, but was very clean. The pool area is very nice. The location is excellent close to beaches shops, restaurants, and bars. We would stay here again

• Studio

Everything was very good. The services ,the people they are very nice friendly ,the food was extraordinary , the beach is beautiful. We are very content.

No stairs, only elevators, would be nice to to be able to walk up and down. Beach is close, but notice that you have to go down (and up) 86 steps from the boulevard. Double bed is very small. We booked a room with twin beds, but got a room with a beautiful view, but small double bed. Can be bit noisy with other people at same floor. Hot water boiler is very small.

Great location, close to beach and lots of different kind of restaurants and shops. Fresh bread and Spar nearby. Huge apartment, with beautiful view from both balconies. Apartment is cleaned everyday. Towel changes 3 times a week. Personel very nice and helpfull. Kitchen is well equipped, we also had a washing machine. Good wifi and chairs at reception. Area to leave luggage after check out.

• Studio

The apartment had a really bad smell that despite leaving the windows open for 5 days didn't go away. The furniture in the unit is old, dirty and in poor condition. The overall look is a mish mash from a charity store -- definitely not like the photos on the listing. Stains on the sofa, iron burn marks on the table, stains on the curtains, two out of the three elevators had smashed mirrors stuck together with tape -- this place has definitely seen better days. Wifi in the room is an extra charge as is the room safe. Some of the amenities listed are not in the room (hair dryer and iron) and you have to ask for them at reception. . If you don't care about how it looks or what it smells like, you'll be fine.

Very close to the beach at Praia da Rocha. Some small supermarkets, shops and restaurants nearby. There's a local bus that goes to Portimao and nearby attractions (shopping centers, etc.) but it only runs on the weekday. The beach in this area is beautiful and very, very big. Some of the staff were helpful about nearby attractions and how to get around.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

We had looked for sea view but didn't get one.

The cleanliness and comfort of our accommodation. Receptionists very helpful. We were near fantastic restaurants and so close to the beach. .

• Studio

air con located just over bed. Could not use it much. kitchen area needs updating.

Very private. staff very good . very clean . serviced almost every day. pool and garden very nice and clean. Great sea view.

• One-Bedroom Apartment (3 Adults + 1 Child up to 12 years old)

My daughter and I stayed in sofa beds while my mother and sister shared a bed. Sofa beds were not comfortable. But that is the only thing I would find a problem. Sofa beds should be upgraded.

We were a family of 3 adults 1 child age 12. Staff were unbelievable friendly. Hotel really central, my mother is 77 and we find walking distance brilliant, as strip was so close.

Nothing really

Nice property. Very close to the beach. No problem with free parking. Fully equipped kitchen. My request has been fulfilled: I received apartment on 24th floor:-)! Thank you! I cab recommend this place to say.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Bed was a bit uncomfortable so slept on d sofa bed some nights.

Apartment big and cleaned nearly every day. Pools had sunbeds available each time we went and apt was close to the beach and the strip but no issue with noise levels. Lovely places to eat close by too.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Guys i think is time to change some sofa beds , not very comfy anymore and will be good to put more bath / shower gel in bathroom not just two small face & body bar's . There was a small full kitchen, but no dishsoap, washcloth or sponge of any kind to wash dishes with. We had to go out and buy it. There were no beach towels, had to go out and buy them. There was no broom.

Lovely apartment amazing reception staff very helpful stayed here few year's ago and would definitely stay again great locations very nice place lovely view from that apartment , 5 minutes to the beautiful Rocha beach. Lots of good dining choices within walking area

• One-Bedroom Apartment (3 Adults + 1 Child up to 12 years old)

I absolutely had a amazing holiday . this apartment is the only place I ever felt safe . could leave on a wallet on tablet it wouldn't be touched . I was robbed in turkey so I will be coming back here . amazing staff so friendly . well done guys .

• Studio

First impressions of the hotel weren't great we arrived at midnight and there was a group of boys outside hanging around. We walked into reception went to check in and we were told we needed to pay an extra €46 cash to stay, we were so tired after traveling with a baby it was really annoying to be told this. We paid and went to our room to sleep. But when we woke the next morning we had a good look around and we were happy with the room and location. Units in the bathroom and kitchen could do with updating. There were 2 bikini knickers protection stickers stuck to the wall of the bathroom that the cleaners missed.

I liked the location of this hotel 2 minute walk to the beach shops and restaurants. Beautiful area, pool was lovely and relaxing. Hotel was quiet and cleaned daily. Rooms were a good size. Towels changed every day during my stay. I had a beach view apartment and a good size balcony. Praia da rocha is a great resort the beachs are amazing. Some parts of the beach have steps down to it but if you walk up into the resort you can get onto the beach without steps as we had a buggy with us it was worth the walk up. There is a supermarket straight across from the hotel with everything you could need and also a spar around the corner. We took a taxi to portimao only a few minutes away.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Everything was great, no complaints.

The Room was lovely, clean, spacious with great sea views. The Receptionist Claudia was so helpful and very professional

• Studio

Big spacious studio apartment with fabulous sea view. Spotlessly clean with almost daily cleaning and fresh towels. Excellent location close to beach, bars, restaurants, supermarket etc. Friendly helpful staff. Lovely snack bar and pizza place (delicious pizzas) beside the pool. Great pool area (lovely clean separate adult and kiddies pool)with lots of comfy beds.

Bed uncomfortable.

Lovely place. Excellent facilities and very central. Staff were so friendly and helpful. Apartment has ass necessities. Had a lovely stay

• Studio

As there isn't any indication on the time when the room is cleaned the cleaning staff should knock before opening the doors. Also they came to us every day at different times so there was no way of knowing when would they come. There were no DO NOT DISTURB signs available to alert staff that room wasn't empty. The room was quite dirty, especially the bathroom even after beeing cleaned. There were ants in the kitchen and we also saw 2 cockroaches - one in the toilet sink and one in the bedroom/living room. We had to leave 40€ deposit for the key to the parking lot. In the mornings sometimes we didn't have warm water. The 2 beds were a simple folding beds so they were sliding about and weren't particularly comfy. TV screen was smaller than our laptop's. Chairs and table on the balcony were the cheapest You can get.

The building was easy to find as it was the tallest building in the area and had the name Apartamentos Jardins da Rocha written on it's side. There was a large parking lot just by the building with gates and key. Administrator worked fast and spoke good English. Room was very spacious and had everything we needed - kitchen, TV, air-conditioner, bathroom, balcony with sea view etc. Rooms were being cleaned every day. We didn't even need to use air-conditioner as only the evening sun light up the room. There was a pizzeria on the 1st floor and store just across the street. Beach was 1 min walk away. The beach here is one of the best in Portugal. We also had access to pool, which we quite enjoyed - water was warmer than in the ocean. There were excellent restaurants on the nearby street. Neighborhood felt safe and we enjoyed late walks around it.

• Studio

The bed was just two single beds pushed together. This wouldn't have been too bad but the beds moved on the tiles and once I actually fell in between the beds.

The property had a great location. It was just a few minutes from the beach and the main strip of the area.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Towels only changed every 2nd day. The pillows were really uncomfortable. The pool area was lovely but there was no pool side bar or any entertainment around at all. You had to go back outside gates to get a drink. Therefore we mainly went to the beach as it was so near

Room was large & bed room also lots of space kitchen well equipped even had a washing machine. The air conditioning was excellent & had 2 balconys 1 in each room

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Apartment was poorly equipped, filthy sofa in living room that smelled really bad. Only three mismatched glasses, kitchen not suitable for anyone wanting to cook a meal. Loose wires above mirror in the bathroom, seriously lacking power sockets. Would've asked for room move but checked in late and travelled with a young my child. Requested sea view and, while I understand that it is subject to availability, please be aware that a number of apartments don't have one - would've prefer to pay more and have it guaranteed!

Location, pool, air conditioning. Lady with glasses and curly hair at reception couldn't be more helpful :)

• Studio

We selected got a room with twin beds but when we arrived the only thing they had available was a queen with a pullout sofa.

The property is in an amazing location directly below the end of the strip near paria de Rocha. One of the best beaches I have ever been too.even after checkout they allowed us to use the parking lot and the pool area. They gave us towels to shower with after using the beach as well after check out.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

I liked most of things, They are excellent. Only thing we missed is cleaning liquid and sponge for cleaning utensils as Dishwasher was not there.

Staffs are very cooperative and well mannered. Location is too good, it just 300 metres from the beach and you have sea facing balcony then you can view the Sea. Just near the Apartment there is a supermarket and within a range of 200 to 300 mts you have access to local market and other supermarket, plenty of dining and drinking options. Apartment has a very good swimming pool for Adults and Kids seperately. Best thing I liked is that we checked out at 10.00 Am but we had access to swimming pool/ Bathrooms/toilets until 7.00 pm and also they provided fresh towels. I find it one of the best in hospitality. You can get printout of your boarding pass free of cost. They clean room everyday expect kitchen utensils, if you put the towels down then they will change the towels. Kitchen is full functional and amazing, we felt like at home, they provide everything including knife, kitchen towels, cutting board. I would like to recommend this apartment to all my friends, it is excellent for family if anyone want to stay in Partimao and want to enjoy near by beach and night life.

• Studio

Well I booked this holiday months in advance as I have bad back asked for low floor and to have pool view landed there and had 25 floor and no pool view and I got no law staff don't care won't be returning to this apartments

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Plates in the cupboard were not all clean and hot water in shower ran out before the three of us were showered.

Good sized apartment and lovely pool.great aircon

• One-Bedroom Apartment

The Pillows were very lumpy and didn't help shoulder and neck problems. kitchen equipment was very basic

we had an amazing view of the beach, and were very close to all amenities. The apartments were kept very clean, with regular linen and towel changes

• Studio

I feel this is nit picking but the lifts were very small and very slow . Perhaps a lounge /bar woud have been nice .

Value for money , location , wonderful staff they really were most helpful , you felt they all wanted you to get the most from the holiday . the area is quiet just a short walk to the nightlife so something for all .

• Studio

"Old" smell Spike in the bathroom and black mold - this is in the family room(((

Located near the beach and restaurants Two swimming pools Free parking Washing machine

I think providing a selection of washing up items. e.g. cloth, washing up liquid and laundry powder would have been fab.

Generally facilities were great, staff were lovely and helpful. Additional facilities on site were great, we used the cafe lots. just loved it :)

• One-Bedroom Apartment

We got twin bed room instead of double bed ,.hotel said in bkng cnfmtn they did not cnfm for twin or double bed its depend on availblity so make sure at the time.of bkng also some rooms hv washing machine and in some not , unfortunatley not in our room.. For safe inside rhe room hv to pay euro2.5 everyday , this is very basic so hotel should give free , wifi hv to pay 1.5 euro for every 24hours which was okay. Overall we had good time , not a big problem Surely will consider to stay next time at same place.

Location is perfect , beach just 2 mins walk, , super market just across the road , nearby many rest and shops. Very good swimming pool for adults n children.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

No poolside bar. If you want an ice-cream or a cold water you have to leave the pool area

Great location, 2 minute walk to the beach. Shops, restaurants all close by. Lovely swimming pool with a very nice kids pool. It is a 26 storey building which might put some people off, on the other hand the views are fantastic!! Plenty of sunbeds so there was always sunbeds available.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Elevoryors were very slow, sometimes had to use the stairs, and balconies not safe for small kids maybe need to raise up the safety bar a little more

Was very clean and staff very helpful, good location

• One-Bedroom Apartment

On 2nd evening, wooden door frame around bedroom door, came away for no reason and fell onto my back and arm, when checked later there was nothing holding it in place. Badly bruised back and arm...reported same to staff the following morning...staff very had a very blasé attitude about what happened ... didn't get a very positive response. Felt this was very serious as the door frame could have easily fallen on one of my children...was refunded pharmacy bill on departure...but it did leave a bad feeling for our holiday with Jardins da Rocha ... I come from a tourist town and I can guarantee if this happened to a visitor staying in holiday apartments in my town, you would be treated a lot more positively and compensated for same bad experience.

Ideal Location to beach, restaurants etc

• Studio

- Pool area is frequently used by people who do not have an access pass making it very busy at times. The pool area is also relatively small for a hotel of its size which compounds this issue. - Slow and unreliable lifts, can lead to long wait times - Apartments are also home to residents, some of who have pets and we experienced dogs barking late evening early morning which disturbed sleep - Only limited amount of hot water in shower each day

- In a very good location close to beach, restaurants and shops. It is also away from the main hustle and bustle of the strip so the surrounding are is quiet - Free air-conditioning in room - All basic self catering facilities included - Has its own pool area

Wrote above.

They don't have a room service. Wifi is paid. Park lot has some iron cavalete down on road which can brake the car or hurt the tires. Tênis court is paid also, useless because is not painted and maintenance is almost nothing. The sight of view is awesome and the room size is wonderful. Kitchen is fully equipped.

• Studio

I resquested a sea view room we were on the 3rd floor but need to be on a much higher floor for the sea view the lady a reception told us to check back in two days to change rooms but once we unpacked we didn't bother moving

The location was great near the beach and close to the main strip and supermarket with a bakery nearby would definitely stay here again

• Studio

There was very little crockery or cooking utensils which made it difficult to prepare food in the apartment.

The swimming pools were very child friendly and access to the pool was by a key card which added to the sense of security.

• Studio

We got a room on the 23rd floor, took a bit more time to get upstairs/downstairs.

The staff was friendly and helpful, they let us take shower in the pool area after we already checked out, they even gave towels. The location is suberb, 3 min. walk from the beach, and 2 min. walk from a supermarket. The pool looked nice! The studio was great, you have fridge, water boiler, etc.

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

• Studio

The mattress and the apartment whas so poorly decorated that it was like staying in an empty room. They did not leave essentials things like dish washing soap ect

The beach

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

• One-Bedroom Apartment

The service at reception was unfriendly and rude. The staff were Fluent in English, hence language was not an excuse. It rather seemed out of arrogance and lack of training. The cleanliness is questionable, be prepared to do most of the cleaning by yourself. Its right next to a busy road and lot of traffic noise if you're sitting in the balcony specially on weekends.

The rooms were spacious, the bed comfortable, the view was nice but with obstruction from other apartments. The location was very nice specially for family since this part is on the other side of the strip closer to the beach area which is safer for kids.

• Reviewed: 9 June 2017

• Studio

No bar, lounge or entertainment on premises.

Brilliant sea views from room 2305, balconies from both living area and bedroom. Lovely pool area and very close to beach.

• Studio

When i booked I asked for 2 beds and i got a double one. I asked for a calm apartment and I got one in the first floor closed to the stairs so noisy. I asked as possible to a sea room view and as I said a got one to the road (at least they could give one to swimming pool...). The boiler wasn't enough for 2 people and the warm water goes so fast. Quite difficult 2 showers just straight at the same time. No one of requirements were given, neither taken in consideration. You have to pay for the internet in the rooms and you have to pay all the booking when already arrived (most of places you do it before leaving...). I felt dealed as a poor guy that comes here to the cheapest room and I didn't like it.

The location was pretty cute, and the apartament was big enough.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Lack of entertainment at night.

Very spacious one bed apartment. Requested a high up apartment with sea view. Was given apt on 22nd floor with 2 balconies one off the living room and one off the bedroom both with a sea view. Very close to the beach only a short walk (3 mins). Close to supermarket and restaurants/bars - excellent location.

• Studio

missed a bar/shop at the pool but no big deal - supermarket short walk away and you could bring you own food and drink to the pool

property in good location - we were allocated a north facing room which did not get any sun but the friendly staff relocated us as soon as a room became free to a sea facing room - they were very helpful - great pool and fab baby pool which the kids there really enjoyed - the pool man is very good and kept the pool spotless and the grounds lovely - supermarket and shops short walk away - lots of restaurants and bars and a fab pizza place attached to the hotel - pizzas were delicious and very well priced

• Reviewed: 4 June 2017

• Studio

It is not a hotel as indicated on Booking.com, rather the building is a condominium complex and the apartments are rented out by a separate organization. Good value!

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

• Studio

The beach has so many steps people with walking difficulty would not be able to go.

the property is in a lovely area close to all shops bars and restaurants, and yet away from the noise of the streets. All the staff were so nice and helpful I couldn't praise them enough. We would definitely stay there again.

Browse Apartamentos Jardins da Rocha traveller photo gallery