Reviews of Palace Hotel e SPA Monte Rio 4 stars

Várzea, 3660-688 Termas de Sao Pedro do Sul, Portugal

#10 of 12 hotels in Termas de Sao Pedro do Sul

the hotel changed my room without informing me and having my...
    • Double or Twin Room with Spa Access

the hotel changed my room without informing me and having my confirmation so when I came from my wedding day I encountered a couple sleeping on my bed. It was a shocking experience and i was very disappointed.

It promises much more than what really offers.

It does’t reflects a 4 stars hotel. Arriving late, we were asked to pay at the check in but no receipt was printed. On the check out day, again no receipt issued. No water to drink or mini bar in the room. We were informed that the breakfast was running until 10am, at 9.30 most of the breakfast food was out of stock without any replacement. We paid extra money to go to the sauna, and we had to wait for the staff to turn it on. Sauna’s door was not closing, loosing most of the heat.

• Reviewed: 28 October 2015

The hotel has been renovated and it looks updated.

They charge extra if you want to use the indoors swimming pool. No staff to attend customer having breakfast. There was literally no one there.

The hotel has been renovated and it looks updated. It's suited for people with disabilities. Staff was helpful when I decided to change rooms reservation.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2015

We are vegetarians.

We are vegetarians. They prepared dinner especially for us. Very comfortable rooms, great mattress. Hotel located in a very serene, beautiful area - wonderful to take walks.

• Reviewed: 14 August 2015

Bed confort was very good.

Room was not prepared. Breakfast drinks were not ok for consumption but promptly replaced. Water from outside pool was green... And enough for me to not recommend this place. 4 stars? Where?

Bed confort was very good. Pool (inner) it's good but dangerous for children.

• Reviewed: 10 May 2015

The pool is fine, althogh you'll have to pay an extra...

Staff very rude and have no sense of service at all. Had to pay at the check-in.

The pool is fine, althogh you'll have to pay an extra fee for it. The place is very quiet.

• Reviewed: 5 April 2015

Nice hotel, located in very quiet place, very modern...

Nice hotel, located in very quiet place, very modern facilities, with a very nice and efficient staff. Excellent local gastronomy. I strongly recommend.

• Reviewed: 7 April 2015

satisfeito com tudo que o hotel tem para oferecer

Valor para usar a piscina

satisfeito com tudo que o hotel tem para oferecer

• Reviewed: 3 April 2015

The SPA, specially the pool was great.

The SPA, specially the pool was great.

There are also 5 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.