Reviews of Olissippo Oriente 4 stars

Avenida Dom João II 32 , Parque das Nacoes, 1990-083 Lisbon, Portugal

#148 of 370 hotels in Lisbon

• Reviewed: 17 October 2018

Great value in a central location
    • Double or Twin Room

Nothing! We only stayed one night, will consider this hotel again if we return to Lisbon.

Breakfast buffet was excellent and a welcome treat as we arrived late due to weather delays and had no chance for dinner. Staff cordial and location was great in the newer part of town. Good for a short stay or needing a hotel before catching a flight or train.

• Reviewed: 16 October 2018

Comfy bed
    • Double or Twin Room

I could hear some noises from the other rooms. I guess they should have better isolation, but it's something that often happens in hotels.

Fantastic staff, extremely close to the tube and trains. A very comfortable bed!

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

Boring.
    • Double or Twin Room

On arrival, our reservations couldn’t be found almost got escorted out, pleaded that we had our reservation. Eventually paid for the nights we needed. Following day they found our reservation and nearly charged again. Terrible first start to our holiday. Not enough to class as 4* hotel

Upgraded. Comfy bed.

• Reviewed: 6 October 2018

The staff was charming, very nice bar.
    • Double or Twin Room

the breakfast room was a shamble, not enough space for all the customers to eat, lines, messy tables. Another organization is needed so people can access the food and coffee at all times. No water or tea making facilities in the room. A very loud chinese party was waking up customers with loud music and shouting as early as 7 a.m.

The staff was charming, very nice bar.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2018

Lovely hotel. Great location!
    • Double or Twin Room

Being a tea lover, I would have preferred the usual tea and coffee making facilities rather than the coffee machine. My visit was work related and I was going back to the hotel late evening. I missed not being able to do a nice cup of tea before going to bed. Otherwise, no other complaint whatsoever!

Air condition in the room... loved it!

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

Not worth the money
    • Double or Twin Room

Very corporate outside of city. Had spent previous 5 nights in a 2* hotel and this was a "treat". Not worth the money and sullen staff.

Room nice

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

Clean, comfortable, perfect location and helpful staffs
    • Double or Twin Room

I had asked some requests initially when I booked the room. Although, the hotel had accepted one of my requests, but in the communication, they always said they could not confirm it!! I could hear the voice of other guests from the next room and lots of noise when other guests closed their room's door.

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

Everything was super convenient.
    • Double or Twin Room

The air condition felt a bit moldy in the air and I got sick the day after.

Everything was super convenient. The stuff was very helpful. Bathroom was great, bed was great, as well as breakfast.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Perfect place to stay nearby airport and Oreint train staion
    • Double or Twin Room

Nothing. I wished I could stayed there longer.

Close to the international airport and Orient Train station. Room is clean and comfortable. Breakfast is good. Staff were nice, our flight to Lisbon delayed about 2 hours so we arrived hotel almost 1am, the staff offered us a late check out.

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

A convenient and pleasant stay
    • Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The room felt a bit dated, as opposed to the common areas. Quite pricey for the facilities and amenities. Although this seems to be the new trend in Lisbon specially in high season.

Good location. Nice staff. Good breakfast. Good beds. All in all it was a pleasant stay.

Nice location for visiting aquarium.
    • Double or Twin Room

Door between kitchen and restaurant made a loud noise on closing because there is no cushion around the door frame. The staff goes in and out of the kitchen many times during a meal and the noise drives you crazy after a while.

Buffet and inclusion of sparkling white wine in buffet.

Rude, taken double the amount of money from Bank and tried...
    • Double or Twin Room

Rude, taken double the amount of money from Bank and tried to get away with it, take the cushions from the seats outside at night despite us sitting on them, the bar staff were rude telling us to stop swearing when we weren’t.

Clean hotel in general, good breakfast, nice staff
    • Double or Twin Room

It is a little far from the city centre, you depend on the bus no. 728 which means waiting times in the station up to 40 minutes, or the metro, where you have to change the red line with the green one.

Clean hotel in general, good breakfast, nice staff

Not worth it
    • Double or Twin Room

Breakfast is really disappointing for the quality of the hotel, just few breads and spreads, some fruits and that's it. Also the meals were ridiculously expensive. I really don't recommend this hotel, so many better options in Lisbon.

The location is really good, next to bus and tube station. There are good restaurants and sight seeing around, but tend to be expensive. Staff was friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Nice place to spend some quality time with the family
    • Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed (3 Adults)

Not too impressed with some cleaners - they really underperformed most of the times. It definitely needs a swimming pool or an arrangement with venues that have such feature.

Slick place in an excellent location, helpful staff overall.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Great, as usual
    • Double or Twin Room

Nothing, everything was perfect!

I already knew the hotel. It is very clean, breakfast is very good and the hotel is well located, near the underground and train station and is very beautiful - oriental style.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

A very pleasant 3 nights in this hotel
    • Double or Twin Room

Had an early breakfast on the Monday morning and a number of breakfast options weren't available.

The room was spacious and the bed was comfortable. The staff were generally friendly and helpful and the hotel is located close to the Orient Metro station and Vasco Da Gama Shopping Centre.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Reasonable business hotel with good access to transport and services
    • Double or Twin Room

Value for money was average

Pretty standard business/convention hotel close to Oriente station. This makes access to everywhere easy. Breakfast was ok, if perhaps a little chaotic given most guests seem to want to eat at the same time. We appreciated getting access to our room early in the morning after arriving on the overnight train. This was a pleasant and unexpected bonus.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Good hotel for one night before flight.
    • Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Difficult to find Underground parking - bigger sign / plate is required.

Good hotel for one night before flight. 5 minute drive to airport. Good Underground parking for 5 Euro day. Clean, new.

Not recommended for business travellers
    • Double or Twin Room

the walls were like paper. the clients are from groups of noisy tourists. The telephone does not work. You have to pay before. very bad.

Nothing special.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Lovely stay with great staff!
    • Double or Twin Room

I was allocated 2x single beds when I wanted 1x double/queen bed.

Staff were helpful and welcoming The breakfast was AMAZING!!!! Really impressed Room service was excellent Wifi was excellent Room was spotlessly clean and beautiful!! TV had many channels

I enjoyed my stay at this Hotel.
    • Double or Twin Room

The staff are very friendly and go out of their way to assist with anything. The location of this hotel is close to Oriente station and you can catch a Bus or train to anywhere you might want to go. Vasco Da Gama shopping Mall is a 5 minute walk from the hotel - just opposite Oriente Station - where you can purchase anything you might need. I arrived at the hotel on my Birthday and got a pleasant surprise on the next day (as I arrived in the afternoon).. a Birthday Cake and a bottle of bubbly!!

very good localisation, amazing breakfast, clean room
    • Double or Twin Room

-lady that check mini bar cames to the rooms when guests are inside... i was half naked..and she without asking if she can came inside running into room to chceck fridge.

very good localisation, amazing breakfast, clean room

Nice
    • Double or Twin Room

The bed was extra uncomfortable.

The staff was extra helpful when we told them that the bed is very uncomfortable and they helped us to find another room with a better mattress. We liked the location of the hotel, because it was very close to Vasco da Gama Shopping centre; The breakfast was good;

The location was perfect
    • Double or Twin Room

They asked for my passport which i didnt have with me and didn't accept UAE ID so my friend gave her passport and they didn't put enough shampoo for two people, there was no coffee or tea in the room, and when we ask for toothbrush they didnt have any.

The location was perfect

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Arrived early and room was ready
    • Double or Twin Room

As I always turn off the air-conditioning in every hotel I was unable to open the window for natural air.

So far this was the only hotel I was able to get internet for my Playstation to work and the signal was very strong

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

5 day business meeting
    • Double or Twin Room

Bed was rock hard (but the staff brought me an extra comforter to sleep on top of). No views to speak of (only the hallways have nice views of the river), although if you press your face up against the window in your room you'll get a view of the river).

Nice modern hotel in a great location for business events, convenient to the river, restaurants, shopping (mall nearby), gyms, and transport (metro and taxis). Room and bathroom were good size with great A/C and full sest of bath products. Breakfast buffet was good size with plenty of hot and cold dishes to choose from. Bed was rock hard (but the staff brought me an extra comforter to sleep on top of). N

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

It was a nice option near the airport because we were only...
    • Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed (2 Adults + 1 Child)

It was a nice option near the airport because we were only one night there. The area it looks like a modern one, but we couldn't visit it. Everything was fine, a beautiful hotel, good customer service, clean room, nice bathroom.

Great location and booked when on special offer so even better.
    • Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The shower was an over bath and not really what travels expect these days. Plus no hand rail to facilitate entry/exit making it difficult to get in and out. Pillows were not comfortable. One was too low, 2 too high and lumpy.

Everything that is advertised is exactly like we expected. Good hotel, would stay again.
    • Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed (2 Adults + 1 Child)

I would have liked an extra light in the room, nothing serious.

Hotel was everything that we wanted. Staff is good, breakfast is super. Location and room were superb. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Disappointing and frustrating
    • Double or Twin Room

There was no ironing facility in the room. On requesting the iron there was none available, I had to continually ring reception on both days to get one. When you travel to a 4 star hotel on business it is essential that you are well presented

A very difficult place to start your holiday from

Everything. You walk into the hotel. No greeting. Kids sit down while I check us in. Sorry, we can’t check you in early even though you requested it as we’re really busy. Leave your bags here and come back. Ok, so can you confirm our taxi reservation which we’ve pre-booked for tomorrow morning? I have an early flight to catch. No! Because we can’t allocate it to your room number as haven’t allocated a room for you yet. But we can tell you that your rooms are opposite each other (so does that mean that you have allocated our rooms???) Ok, your room will be ready but 14h00. We come back closer to 16h00. João (receptionist) sits on his high chair and asks questions from up above (very bored looking) regarding our booking. I realized I had to pay him respect and go to him - he asks for ID, one per person, I give him those. When it comes to charging for our rooms, he asks for one more Euro. I explain that it’s not what I’ve been quoted. He asks for the children’s ages - ???? I just gave you our passports. Can you not do the math??? Try and organise for the taxi request again!! 1) They didn’t have confirmation (but they did, as I’d emailed them a month ago, and they confirmed it!) 2) There’s a difference between a private taxi and a normal taxi (and I should know which one I’ve booked - because it’s my responsibility as a guest, not the hotel’s - who’s providing the service here???) 3) I’ve booked the taxi - for which I have confirmation from the hotel. But the hotel has no knowledge of this. How? When they have replied to all my emails regarding this?? 4) Their reservations lady, that acknowledged my booking is on vacation (my fault????) so they haven’t received my transfer request. 5) The lady Goreti has the audacity to say to me that how could they book a taxi for me if I hadn’t turned up? Imagine if my flight was delayed or cancelled. Imagine if I didn’t turn up to the hotel, then what would happen to the taxi booking?

The fact that I was there for only one night.

Short stay in Lisbon
    • Double or Twin Room

The a staff is not friendly, polite but far from friendly. The cleaning ladies should check if a room has people inside before barging in.

Mainly facilities and location. The mattress and the pillows were very good.

OK ..
    • Double or Twin Room

I thought the rate included breakfast, but on arrival i was informed it didn't

The rooms were comfortable. I was working near Altice Arena so it was convenient.

We used this Hotel for 1 night ( flight in the morning)...
    • Double or Twin Room

Breakfast not 4 star more 3 star in Portugal. Facilities were not working. 1) Room phone did nit work, had to call reception 3 times with my mobile before I got an answer. 2) shower head didn’t have any water pressure. Really poor water came out when we wanted to shower early morning we stated that we paid 128€ / night for a 4 star Hotel and could not take a correct shower. As we were in a hurry to leave to take our flight, we only claimed at the check out. We got a simply “sorry” but had still to pay parking gor 1 night. At least a commercial gesture !? In a 4 star Hotel I expect the facilities in a good estate.

We used this Hotel for 1 night ( flight in the morning) because of its near location to the airport.

Convenient and comfortable stay close to the arena.
    • Double or Twin Room

Bar snacks very limited late in the evening.

Very close to the Altice Arena and Oceanariums. Plenty of restaurants, bars and shopping close by. Oriente station very near for excellent transportation to downtown areas of Lisbon and further. Room was spacious, clean and comfortable. Valet parking at a reasonable cost. Buffet breakfast was good.

Fancy place near Praça das Nações
    • Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The bed was very comfortable and the breakfast had lots of options from scrambled eggs to the famous custard tarts. The view from the window was ok, could see a little bit of the coast. The staff was very helpful and prepared.

The location was great.
    • Double or Twin Room

The windows in the room did not open which is uncomfortable for someone like me who is not a fan of A.C. There was no bathrobe or slippers. The staff seemed to be nonchalant.

The location was great. Bathroom was very nice.

Location is excellent near train station.
    • Double or Twin Room

Long lines,waiting and not to helpful front desk staff. Staff ignoring customers and answering with one word.

Location is excellent near train station. Friendly bellman.

very reasonable, goo location for the new reatsaurants
    • Double or Twin Room

I always like to have an iron in the room or available since I'm travelling on business. The remote control for the lounge was missing and the TV turned it self on a few times at night. there could have been more vegetarian options on the restaurant dinner menu

thank you for the room upgrade the room was tidy and clean

Recommended
    • Double or Twin Room

Nice pay mini bar in the room. However I would probably have expected a couple of complimentary bottles of Mineral Water. A small point only which did not detract from the quality of the stay.

Upgraded to a Suite which was lovely. The Hotel is excellent in all aspects.

The hotel is located about 500 mt from Vasco Da Gama...
    • Double or Twin Room

I am absolutely disappointed and tricked by the hotel rating. 1- When I first arrived with my wife and kid from airport, no body show up at the hotel entrance to help us with our suitecases and baby stroller!! Not even to say hello or show any courtesy!! 2- The receptionest insisted me to pay the full amount of the stay in advance before checking in. Despite deducting the amount of the first two nights, in addition of course to the deposit. 3- After I payed for my whole stay and checked in, we discovered the room was a twine bed room not a double or a queen size bed!! Although I’ve stated in the comments section through booking.com that we require a double bed room. I spoke to the reception about it, they simply said you checked in today late, and you’ll have to wait until tomorrow check in time so we can find you another room. 4- There is no ironing equipment in the room. You have to order it, and after you’re done you have to call them back to pick it up. Not to mention the iron is broke from the bottom and dripped water on my cloths. 5- The room size is so small for a couple especially with kid(s). 6- room service is unavailable after 11pm. 7.- The business center PCs does not work!! Can you believe it?!! I tried to print out some important documents for my journey. The receptionest said its currently unavailable due to technical problems!! This is for sure my first and final visit to this hotel!! My advice to anyone who is coming to Lisbon for a few days, to avoid this place and find another better options. This is why I am sharing my experience with other travellers today. I hope this helps. Thanks

The hotel is located about 500 mt from Vasco Da Gama shopping Center which was an advantage.

Great professional staff, nice bar at the entrance floor.
    • Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Beds were uncomfortable, and the hotel is not SUPER clean, or at least doesn’t feel like it is. There is no gym and no pool. I wouldn’t stay there unless I came for the PT meeting center, which is about 7 min walk. If you are looking to be close to Lisbon city center, this is not the place. It’s about a 15-20 min taxi ride from there.

Great professional staff, nice bar at the entrance floor. Breakfast was nice as well. Could use more vegetables but it was fine all in all.

Stylish hotel near Oriente station
    • Double or Twin Room

- Not a big thing but the room was super warm and the air conditioning appeared to be one of those "industrial" ones and it was challenging to get the temperature right. When it was blowing it was cold, if it wasn't, it was warm.

- Very short stay so can't comment on most things. - Great, helpful staff, very close to Oriente station that provides good connections in Lisbon and to further away

Perfect location, great with parking, beautiful breakfast,...
    • Double or Twin Room

My stay was due to an event, - arrived late, left early. So I did not get enough out of the stay.

Perfect location, great with parking, beautiful breakfast, nice staff - really pleased with my stay!

Queen

Nothing to say really.

The bed was extremely comfortable and the staff were very friendly and helpful. The hotel has a lot of light and very pleasant sitting areas. Great breakfast.

Nice stay
    • Double or Twin Room

Wi-fi didn't work that great. Towels very changed even it was said they change them only when thrown in bad tub. Not so ecological.

Really big bed. Room was clean. Friendly staff. Breakfast was very tasty with lot of options. Location was good to attend a concert in Altice Arena.

The location of the hotel is very good.
    • Double or Twin Room

The staff was on all encounters so impersonal. The check-in was one single word PASSPORT. No good evening madame how was your trip. Nothing.... breakfasts was a mess with a buffet right in the middle of the restaurant with food dropping on the floor a toaster that launches the bread a meter in the sky. Not kidding. Could not get out fast enough. The check out was as equal bad if an experience as the check in. Again no how was your stay. Would you need any further assistance no. Just ROOM NUMBER. I guess using single words is their kind of service policy. Will not recommend only for location. Rooms were old however shower was comfortable.

The location of the hotel is very good. Just a few 100 meters away from the train station. This hotel could have scored so much better if the staff was better trained.

Good room not always supported by good service.
    • Double or Twin Room

I felt unwelcome at the restaurant as a lone diner. I was sent to the bar & told there was no table. No offer of a table later. Good The breakfast was plentiful but cold.

Large comfortable room in a good location. The staff in the bar were welcoming & efficient.

Location is good in Parque das Nacoes, near Aquarium, and...
    • Double or Twin Room

Basic Room amenities not really up to par for a 4 star hotel (ex: no water kettle to make coffee/tea), very basic washroom amenities (ex: no tooth brush or tooth paste). Overall a bit disappointed with room amenities one would expect for a 4 star specially for the price one is paying.

Location is good in Parque das Nacoes, near Aquarium, and walking distance form Bus/Train/Tube, and also Vasco da Gama Shoping Mall. Also the building is relatively new as all the facilities in the hotel.

Clean room, high floor (8), you can get to the rooms from...
    • Double or Twin Room

Breakfast is served in a cramped room. There is a lot of noise from the groups during breakfast.

Clean room, high floor (8), you can get to the rooms from the parking by the elevator. Modern design.

We rented 3 rooms for 3 couples and no one had a single complaint!
    • Double or Twin Room

There are no gym or pool features at this property. However, we were not in need of such amenities. Additionally, we paid extra to have breakfast included, but there was no one checking if guests had paid or not.

The rooms were clean and fairly large for European hotel rooms. The parking was extremely reasonable, 5 €, compared to an overnight stay in Bairro Alto area that cost us 42€.

Cheap accommodation is available in the same area.
    • Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Bland, forgettable and expensive. There's nothing actually wrong with the hotel but there's nothing to recommend it either.

Convenient location.

It was what we wanted.
    • Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed (2 Adults + 1 Child)

We arrived late (flight delay) and ate at the Hotel. The buffet menu had food that could have been better - although it was good value. The staff were good though

The very helpful staff

Staff is friendly.
    • Double or Twin Room

The internet is unstable. I am on business trip, but I cannot attend any conference meeting with the wifi. Another point is no toothbrush and toothpaste available until asked.

Staff is friendly. Room is clean.

• Double or Twin Room

I used to stay in this hotel in the past and it was great but I didn’t enjoy this last trip. Needs refurbishment and my bed was uncomfortable and it squeeked. I couldn’t sleep most of the night.

Clean rooms
    • Double or Twin Room

Breakfast was poor and boring for a 4 star. The corridor smelled like smoke. The room and it's furniture looked a bit overused.

Clean rooms bus station close to hotel

The location of the hotel.

The uncomfortable beds, the location of the room and the service at breakfast.

The location of the hotel. The bar service, sandwich and tea served. Room service.

Business hotel doesn’t deliver.
    • Double or Twin Room

They billed AMEX twice, ie for 6 days not 3. They found their mistake promptly, but refunding the same amount is NEVER THE SAME. With the falling $AUD I lost $20. When I complained they just shrugged their shoulders. For a 4* hotel, there were no tea/coffee making facilities, no Kleenex, no iron, and the built-in hairdryer didn’t work properly. They advertised “Laundry”, but this merely turned out to be the standard service of sending items off site. NO hotels advertise that routine facility. We chose that hotel in part for what was a facility to do some of one’s own washing.

Location. Close to airport and a major shopping centre. The breakfast and dinner buffets were of excellent quality and plentiful st reasonable cost.

We stayed there for one night, to catch an early flight the next day, it served the purpose.
    • Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The reception was unwelcoming. When we asked for suggested tours or map. they didn't have a map but to be fair they said they ran out of it. The room didn't have coffee pot not tea pouches. We went down for breakfast and everything was was cold. the eggs the bacon and croissant.

The house Keeping was kind and helpful

Ideal location for arrivals or departures by rail or air.
    • Double or Twin Room

€5.00 for a bucket of ice we collected ourselves from the bar!

Ideal location for arrivals or departures by rail or air. We were upgraded to a suite upon arrival, nice for the last night of a month long trip. Very comfortable room, lovely beds. Close to the Oceanarium, Oceanside walks.

Location next to the train and metro station and vasco da...
    • Double or Twin Room

No possibility to delete the last night, even if advised a week before.

Location next to the train and metro station and vasco da Gama Mall. L oriente is a lovely location to stay.

Recommend the hotel.
    • Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Lights in the room were a little dim for reading.

Location 350m south of Railway and Metro station Oriente. Hotel modern. Room very nice. Bathroom big. Everything in the room looked very clean. Elevators were very good. Buffet Breakfast was excellent. Surrounding is modern. Close to the west shore of Tejo river. 8 km bike/hike trail along the river to station St. Apolonia. From the airport with red Metro only three stops.

Nothing was good
    • Double or Twin Room

They don’t now anything about attending! When the check-in arrived, the receptionist was alone and it took an hour and a half to attend. Then they gave me a room that did not close the door, they stole a pair of sunglasses, and at breakfast they told me that I could not take an apple with me!

Nothing was good

Satisfactory, great breakfast
    • Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Tea and coffee making facilities not available in room When window open the cars going over a metal plate in the road behind, made a huge noise,

Room clean and tidy

Well located, jus a bit pricey
    • Double or Twin Room

I expected a bit more for the price of the room, you can get the same quality of this hotel for 25% less of the price.

Near to shopping mall, train station and main roads.

Not the greatest value for money
    • Double or Twin Room

Bed was uncomfortable and room was too warm. The air con is noisy, so it's not easy to sleep with it on. Overall it's a nice hotel but too expensive for what it is, especially compared to other nice and cheaper hotels in Lisbon.

Great location and very friendly staff.

Convenient hotel for Altice Arena
    • Double or Twin Room

Breakfast room was very cramped and my cereal bowl had a massive crack in it so milk dripped through onto the table cloth

Nice room with view of the river

Freezing. Not coming back.
    • Double or Twin Room

No heating in rooms. Freezing. Even tho they changed me to other room where supposedly AC would heat, but no. AC only does cold. 2 floor room, you hear every noise from the street. Breakfast juice you don't even know what is made of. Not a lot of options for breakfast.

Room is spacious.

Nice and modern hotel in the Expo area.
    • Double or Twin Room

Very nice hotel in the Expo area. The hotel is located close to the Oriente Train and Metro Stations, which provides an easy access to many places including the city center. The hotel staff is very kind and attentive. I enjoyed a nice breakfast and decent internet during my stay there.

A reasonably priced hotel convenient for Oriente railway station
    • Double or Twin Room

Last year when I stayed here, I had a fantastic room, large and comfortable. This time a very ordinary room and the corridor outside the room didn’t smell good. Breakfast servings from the baine-maries were cold.

Good location for Oriente railway station

The food was delivered at the room cold and not so fresh, so...
    • Double or Twin Room

The food was delivered at the room cold and not so fresh, so room service is not as good as it should be. The room could be cleaner but nothing too serious to give it a low rate. If a cheaper hotel, it would be ok but for the price, it should be better.

Just perfect for what we wanted.
    • Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed (2 Adults + 1 Child)

I know it has air conditioning, but would have loved to be able to open a window for some fresh air.

The staff were just wonderful, very helpful and friendly.

Good value and well located.
    • Double or Twin Room

Switching on the bath was difficult, tap design strange and glass panel gets in the way. Would expect a 4 star hotel to ha e a separate shower cubicle.

Very good location, near the aquarium and Oriente station, just 3 metro stops from the airport. Modern, with friendly staff and good breakfast.

Good hotel with a nice location, nice room and facilities. The staff was a little unprepared.
    • Double or Twin Room

The staff seems unprepared. There was no one to carry our bags when we arrived. Cordiality was lacking for the receptionists.

Good location, close to Gare do Oriente, Vasco da Gama Mall and restaurants. Silent room and well equipped. Good value for money.

Browse Olissippo Oriente traveller photo gallery