Reviews of Luna Olympus 4 stars

Avenida da Marina, Lote H1, 8125-401 Vilamoura, Portugal

#72 of 143 hotels in Vilamoura

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Noisy > unless you are above 4th /5th floor -music from downstairs bars.

Location was good -for Marina and shopping. Breakfast ok but small dining area -many people have to wait for a table- ( if you are not really early )

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Upon our arrival we noticed that some floors had beds outside in the corridors and a lot of maintenance was in progress what gave us the impression they were not ready to receive tourist. The room given to us was just on top of bares and extremely loud what make it impossible for us to rest during the night. We complained about that issue and they gave us a better room far away from the noisy area.

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

our doors to the balcony couldn't be opened from the lounge and my friend woke up with a burned bottom from the sun coming through them as she forgot to shut the curtains

liked the location, easy access to bars & marina area. The staff were really nice and couldn't do enough for you. couldn't rate the breakfast as we missed it everyday due to alcohol consumed. Not the ritz but clean and excellent value for money

• One-Bedroom Apartment

The staff were very unhelpful, didn't mention a single thing to me about the hotel upon checkin. Had to go back downstairs and ask about the safe in the room as it required a key. €10 deposit and then a rental charge per day, towel for the pool was €deposit and then daily rental..... I mean seriously what year is it 1978, just charge us more for the room if you are going to be that mean and do away with such petty admin work. I doubt your staff like it and I can guarantee you that you customers certainly don't. No shop in the hotel, I didn't see the bar open once and the people at reception were never there. They were always hiding in the back room and would come out when they saw you but certainly didn't have a smile on their face to greet you.

Location was good and the room was clean, thats about it.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

This hotel had a 4 star status. It was tired, worn and very basic. The bathroom was missing a bath mat and the shower was hanging off the wall at an awkward angle. Not easy to use.

Location was good near the marina

• Two-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults + 1 Child up to 11 years old)

The bed was uncomfortable and I didn’t like the dated shower curtain just makes me feel a bit sick

Location is brilliant just want we wanted right on the marina. The rooms are a very good size we were travelling us a family of 5, 2 adults 3 children 9, 5 and 6 months. Had everything we needed for baby travel cot kettle, fridge and microwave. The rooms are basic but for the amount of time your in there you don’t need a luxury apartment. We hired our pool towels from hotel as we didn’t have a lot of room in the case they were 20 Euros each deposit and 1.50 euros each per day. Only good side to this atleast you know you have a bit of money for the airport when you get it back at the end! Yes the staff aren’t overly friendly they aren’t rude you just don’t receive a massively warm welcome but it’s not a luxury hotel and you don’t really need the staff other than to check you in and out! The pool was freezing it’s a shame it isn’t heated I would go back again because as a family of 5 we needed something close and big enough to accommodate us all.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

The breakfast - side plates as main breakfast plate, children's size cutlery, all juices were squash based and dirty tables left from last customer when trying to find a table ! Toilet seat kept coming off and had to ask constantly for it to be fixed and also, believe this or not, when complained that toilet extraction fan was not working I was told that I had to ring down to reception each time I wanted to use the toilet and they would switch it on and off again when I had finished !!!! Most bizarre !!

Absolutely nothing ! Very, very noisy from party goers until 5.30 am some nights !

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

Disabled facilities, the main lifts were not adequate for a wheelchair, we had to use the service lift and there was no disabled toilet on the ground floor.

The breakfast was nice. The staff were friendly and made us welcome. The apartment was spacious and it was east to get round in the wheelchair. Great balcony with stunning views. It was great to see my mum and dad happy in a place they love, thank you for helping to make our visit memorable.

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

Staff were a little rude and not the most helpful in person although they were very helpful via email in dealing with requests etc. The overall standard of the apartment was a little poor and is in need of some modernisation and a lick of paint.

Great location, good value for money and the pool area was nice.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

When we arrived we were told that the room we had been allocated was still not vacant. It wasn't a problem, we went for some food and returned about an hour later. The room was still not ready and so the receptionist said she would issue another room, although clean and spacious there were only 2 beds, we were expecting 3. We realised the sofa was also a bed but we had no bed linen for it. Our room overlooked the street rather than the pool which was a bit loud at 3 and 4 in the morning! Hadn't expected that!

The location is great for the Marina and Beach.

• One-Bedroom Apartment with Marina View

Everyone was very helpful. My Son brought me on a holiday. We had a beautiful apartment with a magnificent view . And the Reception staff were very helpful .

• One-Bedroom Apartment with Marina View

The rooms were very tired, holes in walls covered with polyfiller, toilet flush just stuck on. Dated & very noisy.

Over priced Hotel on the marina. Rooms very tired. We arrived late after a cancelled Ryanair flight. The man on the desk was surly & very unhelpful. My elderly mother went for a drink to try & relax after our stressful day. She sat with another couple who ordered some food. She left then they left & didn’t pay the bill. We then had a very aggressive man ring our room and insist my mum go & pay the bill, there & then! She’s 76!! Thankfully she said no but was frightened & hardly slept with worry. The next day I asked to speak to the manager but he was constantly busy or unavailable... not a sorry or an apology!! Avoid this place at all costs!

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Water for tea and coffee much warmer that before .. The bread for toast is not nice . Tasteless and goes hard after putting in toaster . Room cleaning great .plenty of towels.. I am going to this hotel for many years since 2006 .. I do find the check out time too early and the staff are not willing to help you with an empty room to shower if catching a later flight ..

• One-Bedroom Apartment

(11 days too short.) nothing to dislike.

location, breakfast, and accommodation were excellent. we would definitely return and would recommend this property to family and friends. if you look at the negative comments on tripadvisor they are petty in the main.

• One-Bedroom Apartment with Marina View

Everything. Room was dirty and disgusting, lift stunk of urine, got asked by the prostitutes if I was working when having a drink at the bar, breakfast was awful only went the once and the noise from the all night bar kept me awake every night I was there.

Nothing in particular

• One-Bedroom Apartment

The hot water was Luke warm, the flush on the toilet was intermittent. Only one tea cup. I asked for another but was never delivered. The breakfast was very basic and poor quality.

Nice spacious apartment. The staff were very pleasant and the hotel was very clean

To noisy and to basic

Ok for a group of guys, but wouldn't stay here with my wife or children, very noisy. Many bars at bottom of hotel, loud music till early hours.very noisy and very basic

• One-Bedroom Apartment

When we arrived they gave us a really ugly, old room on the second floor - without sofa bed... ((we had asked for one before )) - and the furnitures were not blue/green but in an old brown - horrible! After a short discussion we got an appartement on the 9th floor - that was ok. But not more....

breakfast was ok - typical English one... the view from bacony was fantastic beds were ok but not more could have been better cleaned all really not worth of the price wlan was ok but needs a new log-in every time we closed the mobile phone or computer...

Breakfast Sofa ( bed) uncomfortable

No food on the breakfast!!!! Nothing at all only had a juice(machine) everything finished 30 min before the end time No eggs No bread Almost nothing We made a complaint to the director that told us that probably it was due to rush time (and don't offer us to give us back the money that we paid for the breakfast) Good localization Good balcony

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Please note that the coffee served at breakfast is not up to standard. We had breakfast at the hotel only the first morning. The following two mornings we had breakfast outside the hotel. Secondly the toilet in the apartment was much below standard.

• One-Bedroom Apartment with Marina View

As the location is so near the marina there was some noise from people waking back from there in the early hours.

Great location, clean good sized rooms, excellent view of the marina from the balcony and the breakfast was very good quality. What more could you want?

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

The hotel is a quite dated. The rooms could really do with a makeover. The breakfast was bellow expectations. Expensive, but expected during August.

Location, Cleanliness.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

In need of refurbishment and disappointed not to receive a welcome pack of water, tea, coffee etc. Bathroom was in a very poor condition and the shower curtain rail fell down!

Thought that the apartment was spacious

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Very noisy at night we were on the first floor wont go there again.Very often had to queue for breakfast .Not enough staff at time to clear tables saw cockroaches between restaurant and swimming pool.The toaster was hopless caused queues .Very small tea cups will take my own cup in future. Kept running out of bacon/eggs .

The location was very good 100 mtr.to the marina Swimming pool was nice .

• One-Bedroom Apartment with Marina View

Very noisy as we had a marina view room, the road noise and the music reverberated off the buildings. We were on the top floor.

Great location with a generous accommodation size. Excellent views for the sunset from our balcony

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

Bit noisy into the early hours

Beautiful smell in lobby, nice grassy poolside, amazing tomatoes at breakfast, subtle music at poolside, spacious apartment, great location

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Breakfast wasn't all that. Could do with more variety of food. They ran out of food and sometimes had to wait for more to come out. Breakfast times could be a bit longer until 10.30, gives the people who had a late night lay in a bit longer.They could do with a wash room to have a shower if flying out late at night.

The room was very big and clean. The hotel was right on the marina so easy walking distance to all restaurants etc.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

The bathroom was pretty basic and needs to be updated. I (stupidly) left my house and car keys in the bedroom safe and phoned to ask the hotel to send them back to me and that I would transfer the cost in advance. I was then contacted by a mail company explaining that the hotel had passed the keys to them and that I had to transfer 50 Euros to get my keys back because they would send them recorded delivery. A very expensive way to handle this and I think the hotel could handle such situations with more consideration.

The Marina is beautiful with the restaurants and shops are great although expensive. The pool is big with plenty sun beds and umbrellas. The self service breakfast is very good with plenty of choices.

• Two-Bedroom Apartment with Marina View (4 Adults + 2 Children)

Bathroom ceiling was very loose and strong winds made the ceiling lift out of its casing which made the fan come out and hit my daughter on the head I did report it at reception

Location is excellent .......... big and roomy apartment with fantastic balcony !

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Don't take your kids here! Myself and my partner stayed at this hotel for a week, all was fine until we returned back from the pool one evening and discovered we had been robbed. Someone had gone to 4 rooms in the hotel and opened the door with the management hardware and stolen our possessions leaving BLOOD behind. Investigations by the police via CCTV determined the robber went to the 4 rooms specifically. I assert that the hotel cleaning staff went through our things to determine we have enough value to steal, and passed this on to the individual doing the crime. The hotel had no record of the door ever being opened, and as such the doors are effectively useless to keep you safe. BE AWARE if you are taking your loved ones or children on holiday as something much worse than a robbery could happen. The hotel has a 'no-refunds' policy according to their director level management, they will 'never ever ever refund a customer under any circumstances' - quote from Chief of Luna Hotels. The hotel has not responded to booking.com for our request for a refund for our stay, and they have not responded to us either. The most important thing we look for whilst staying in another country is safety and security, and this hotel does not care about either. If you were in the other 3 rooms which were robbed please contact me on LinkedIn (Carter) for more details and evidence.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

The entrance to the hotel wasn't as expected Bars undercover before the entrance The apartments where very clean although fittings where a bit tired 😴

The location was excellent staff very friendly and helpful

• One-Bedroom Apartment

maybe you could change towels ,we know the shower mat didnt get changed,and beds quite hard

generally happy with everything enjoyed our holiday,we had 3 apartments all good but would have liked them all next door to each other

• One-Bedroom Apartment with Marina View

Very hot for June and no air conditioning for first 7 of 10 days. Excuse after excuse then all ceiling panels in bathroom removed and not replaced exposing large pipes and ducts

Beds very uncomfortable

• One-Bedroom Apartment with Marina View

Apartment decor dated and needed updating - crockery provided was minimal could do with larger cups/mugs. Bathroom crying out for update. Swimming pool could be cleaned daily to remove debris building up. No pool area services - drinks/refreshments. Local area very noisy at night and when we stayed there was renovation work taking place across from the hotel with kango hammer going from 8am till 5pm.

Daily maid service

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

• One-Bedroom Apartment with Marina View

Having to pay extra for a Safe Key and to hire pool towels 2euro a day for the safe and £1.50e per day per towel both with deposits I think these should be standard and i've not had to pay for these in another hotel in a very long time

• One-Bedroom Apartment

The bed mattress were bad. The pools position at the back means that the sun goes to early but hey that's nobody's fault but the person who designed it that way.

The hotel and staff were great

• One-Bedroom Apartment

It can be very noisy depending on what floor you are staying on. This is due to the nightclub (Cats) and bar (Maria Coyte ) being open to the very early hours of the morning and not keeping doors closed. I was on the 3rd floor and asked to be moved to a higher level after being unable to get any sleep due to noise levels. This is the second year we have been kept awake due to noise levels from music and shouting from residents in the corridors returning to their apartments. This has never happened before. We had to be very persistent in asking to be moved despite requesting a room from level 5 upwards when we booked and informing them we are regular visitors. It did'nt seem to make any difference, Receptions staff seemed to mildly surprised there was an issue with noise when we raised the matter with them. After two years of having to move apartment I would be very reluctant to return to Luna Olympus next year.

This is my 8th stay at this property, I come at the same time every May with my friends, this year there were 8 of us. I like the location as it suits everyone and the apartments are big if there are 3 sharing. The staff overall are very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 24 May 2017

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Noisy at night due to nightclub & late bar beneath Hotel. Families would need to be located on 5th or 6th floor with pool view.

Property very central staff very nice and helpful .

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

• One-Bedroom Apartment

The bed is not big enough for a couple sharing. Could upgrade the old TV to a newer one i.e. flat TV.

The location of this property is excellent . Close to everything, restaurants, marina, hotels, supermarkets etc. The apartment was comfortable.

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

• One-Bedroom Apartment with Marina View

Double bed in double room rather than two singles pushed together. Bathroom units just a little tired.

Clean, fresh and airy in and around the reception/bar area.

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

Definitely not a 4 star! 2 star at best. Very old and dated. Dust on furniture and marks all over the walls. Dirty cushions and blankets. Very bad

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

Bed was that spongy plank that typifies many hotel beds I'm afraid. Apartment dated. (still comfy though)

Nice size apartment, great views and location was spot on.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

• One-Bedroom Apartment with Marina View (2 Adults + 2 Children up to 11 years old)

You can hear so much noise from the street in front the hotel at night. The hotel really needs to change the room windows to give better sleep quality to the customers.

The location is great and near the marina and all the restaurants.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Toilet was not clean on arrival and never cleaned properly during our stay. Beds were so uncomfortable , cheap quality mattress and base. Asked for small breakfasts to be left up the night before our very early flight....this didn't happen even though we paid for it.

Location was very central. Staff were very friendly.

• Reviewed: 14 April 2017

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Windows are single glazed and noise outside can be heard. The breakfast wasn't fantastic but very adequate.

The location was excellent, and the staff very friendly. The apartment was fantastic size.

• Reviewed: 14 April 2017

• One-Bedroom Apartment

The pool was not available for use.There were loud renovations going on next door during 10 to 4

Large buffet breakfast choicesCentral location and the check in staff were pleasant and helpful

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

• One-Bedroom Apartment

A lot of building work going on , we complained about the noise and they moved us higher up and upgraded our room ,so that was nice !

Location to marina was great , rooms are spacious

• Reviewed: 8 April 2017

• One-Bedroom Apartment

The pool was out of use for the whole week and we were not informed about this before our stay/ should have been offered a discount for this... a bigger tv with more channels would be great...

The room was spacious and nice size balcony, nice clean and comfy bed sheets...

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Not to have a bar blasting out music from 10p.m. to 6a.m. below the hotel - I couldn't recommend staying there, night time was totally unacceptable. Coffee at breakfast tasted like pure chicory, un drinkable!

the view the hotel

• Reviewed: 4 April 2017

• Two-Bedroom Apartment with Marina View

The lighting is poor in the corridors to the bedrooms,.

The hotel location is perfect, right next to the port. The pool is nice and the facilities are everything you need. A real value for money hotel.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

TV Reception was poor. The windows and doors weren't too good at suppressing noise from outside. But I was aware of the bar locations outside so no real complaints. Possibly the breakfast room could benefit from being bigger.

For a hotel of this great price it was even better then I had first though. Lots of space in the room. Good breakfast too. Fantastic location. Staff were excellent and helpful

• Reviewed: 24 March 2017

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

everything, the place is a dump. I go there with a group of friends every year and the place has been under construction for the last three years. My room was directly on top of a karaoke bar. Music pumping until 5am every morning. Avoid this place at all cost. It really is a dump.

• Reviewed: 15 March 2017

• One-Bedroom Apartment with Marina View

The noise from the bar and club underneath the hotel their customers do not leave until around 4 am and are far from quiet !!!it's such a pity as we were happy with the hotel it's self also you need to be at least on 6th floor for marina view

The apartments very spacious all you need in them beds comfortable and breakfast very good for a buffet breakfast.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Need more sockets,one in kitchen area.Needs updating, breakfast ok.No iron borrow at reception shared.

Lower floors noisey from night club/bars till late,got moved to eight floor.Lady at reception very helpful.

• Reviewed: 12 March 2017

• One-Bedroom Apartment

The room was very basic and we had no hot water the first day.They did say maintenance would look at it but it was lukewarm at best the next day.The beds springs squeaked every time you moved .The apartment was on the 3rd floor and the noise from the bar was loud and went on till late in the night and it was not yet high season.We had the breakfast which was okay but would not stay again .Just very disappointed.

Location was good but if you hire a car you have to pay extra for parking.

• Reviewed: 15 February 2017

• One-Bedroom Apartment

The oven did not work. We were not told this and had to ask. Noisy at times during the night with passing people talking loudly and shouting

A large and pleasant apartment. An adequate breakfast with some choice. Able to heat the apartment so comfortable in the evening.

• Reviewed: 1 February 2017

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Bathroom really needs some work -it was clean but very run down and needs updating.

Huge apartment with lots of space and a view over the pool. Great breakfast good choice a lovely coffee

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

• Two-Bedroom Apartment with Marina View

- Flat was clean and in decent shape, but was showing it's age - tired kitchen cupboards/floors; - No TVs in bedrooms, only one tiny 15 inch TV in living room; - The poor air quality of the underground parking will make you feel sick; - Only one 80 Liter water heater for 4 persons... Cold shower anyone??

- Great location, near the Vilamoura Marina and all the restaurants/bars and Golf; - Spacious flat; - Great staff; - Very clean.

• Reviewed: 1 January 2017

Lack of tables to accommodate all at breakfast between the 8 and 10 am

Food was adequate but some could have been hotter but overall would give 8 out of 10

• Reviewed: 31 December 2016

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

The Bathroom was dreadful - like something from the 1970's. Toilet didnt work for the first 2 days. If two people have a shower the water gets cold Tiles looked dirty and shower rail was hanging off the wall Apartment was lovely BUT the Bathroom really let the property down and needs to be updated promptly.

Breakfast was nice Apartment was very roomy Staff were friendly

• Reviewed: 26 December 2016

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Same breakfast everyday. No heating at breakfast room during Christmas, fine they were on renovation, but some mobile system would be required as it was always super cooled

Location, staff and price

• Reviewed: 13 December 2016

• One-Bedroom Apartment

The balkony door wasn't really safe for kid. Was really very easily to open for small kids. Should be safe lock.

I liked the most location, close to the beach and supermarkets .

• Reviewed: 10 December 2016

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Reception - the lady was more interested in talking on the mobile than even acknowledging that we were there. She kept us waiting over two minutes, talking on the mobile. No smiles and not welcoming. I've stayed in dozens of four-star hotels and this residence is not of a four-star quality. More like 3. No parking outside to unload (in the rain). 8.00 euros car parking.

Location. Room sizes. For the money, it is good value in an up-market resort like Vilamoura.

• Reviewed: 7 November 2016

• Two-Bedroom Apartment with Marina View

Brilliant location with great view over marina (albeit we paid extra for that). Enormous room with gigantic corner balcony. Good breakfast. Friendly , helpful staff (printed off return boarding passes for us)

• Reviewed: 31 October 2016

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

The rooms at the front of the hotel were very clean and comfortable BUT forget trying to get a nights sleep impossible with the night people and then early morning workers not to mention the road noise Will not be going back unless q'tee a rear room

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

• One-Bedroom Apartment

There was a Gentlemens club next door to the reception. I felt like I was staying in a Brottle. It was disgraceful the amount of women and men coming from the Cats bar and walking into the Reception, it was every 10 mins up and down the lifts! And the scary thing was the reception staff allowed it to happen! It didnt feel safe at night, I was put on first floor and had to be moved to the 6th floor. We had children with us and it was absolutely disgusting seeing what was going on. I would never ever stay there again and have told everyone basically it was a whore house. I am very sorry but it was disgraceful. If you have a family do not stay here!

The Room was very clean, pool was lovely, Breakfast was lovely, staff were very friendly, overall good experience. Great location to the marina and only 10 mins from beach. Had everything going for it only what was going on with the Gentlemens club such a shame!

• Reviewed: 21 October 2016

• One-Bedroom Apartment

breakfast ok, had our own stuff in apartment, only had coffee and bit of fruit one morning. main road at front of building, very busy all night, not a light sleeper so I was ok, would go back but would look for room at rear of building

great location, room spacious, very clean,staff friendly,

• Reviewed: 12 October 2016

• One-Bedroom Apartment with Marina View

Noise, bad language and shenanigans from boozy English golfers who ruined a couple of nights with their antics thru to the morning, including rowdiness at breakfast and by the pool. Also, it would be nice if the staff at the reception desk could be at least a little welcoming.

Many people have rated breakfasts poorly, but we were very pleased with the wide selection! Also, we appreciated being on a relatively higher floor (5th), on account of the noise. Otherwise excellent location.

• Reviewed: 12 October 2016

• One-Bedroom Apartment

I would not stay there again. The noise from outside and inside the hotel went on until 04.00, I couldn't sleep, also there is a gentleman's club next door and people we're bringing prostitutes in to the hotel. I glad I wasn't on a family holiday

What I did like was checking out knowing That i will never be going back

• Reviewed: 25 September 2016

• One-Bedroom Apartment with Marina View

Very firm bed. Lights over kitchen area not working. Bathroom washbasin plug inoperative. Could not fill washbasin. Supervision of maintenance staff very poor. Toilet paper terribly thin

Staff helpful

• Reviewed: 18 September 2016

• One-Bedroom Apartment with Marina View

We were kept awake every night by the bars below the apartments. Very noisy bars and drunk people. We stayed in the same apartments two years ago. The block was much quieter with less bars under the block.

The staff and the breakfast and the pool were great.The apartment is nice and big.

• One-Bedroom Apartment with Marina View

The uncontrolled rattling air conditioning in the bedroom, the unending noise from the bar and street below. 6 nights of broken sleep! Reception staff past their best.

Breakfast choices, pool, gardens, Handy location

• Reviewed: 4 September 2016

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

It's not a hotel! It's a basic apartment block. 1example. Poolside bar consisted of an ice cream hut with a beer pump. Main bar closed between 2 and 6pm if you wanted a coffee you had to go out to the street.

Not much!

• Reviewed: 31 August 2016

• Two-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults + 2 Children up to 11 years old)

Moved from a really Rubbish apartment on the 1st floor to the 5th floor,This apartment was very poor, Decoration, Bathroom Damp, veneer peeling off woodwork, Beds were terrible, Family of four sat on the terrace on 1 chair !!, Air conditioning made more noise than 50cc scooter and was in competition with the fridge, Nothing like the online brochure.

Pool area, Breakfast area,

• Reviewed: 30 August 2016

• One-Bedroom Apartment

The Receptionists both male & female were no way friendly at any stage but thankfully we didn't need anything much from them during our stay... Just a little bit of feedback not a major concern to stop me staying again but seeing the male receptionist smoking outside the front door a few times didn't look really professional maybe somewhere more hidden would be ideal especially for a 4 star hotel...

Not sure about the facilities in the kitchen as we didn't use much of it.. Breakfast was excellent & the lady seating us each morning was so nice & helpful & was an exceptionally hard worker.. The cleaning staff were so nice & the hotel was spotless it seemed like they were there all day cleaning every part of the hotel... There were only two of us in the Apartment it was very spacious, balcony ran the full length of the Apartment with a door in both the kitchen area & bedroom..

Browse Luna Olympus traveller photo gallery