Reviews of Pestana Alvor Praia Premium Beach & Golf Resort 5 stars

Praia dos Três Irmãos, 8501-904 Alvor, Portugal

#8 of 11 hotels in Alvor

Poor and expensive.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Quite a costly hotel for what you get. The room was poor and not very clean, and the staff weren't particularly amenable. I'd rate it a 3 star if I were being generous.

Facilities such as the pool and sauna were good, but overall not a great experience.

A complete silence and comfort worthy of a successful vacation!
    • Double or Twin Room with Sea View

It would be better to have a better description of the hotel, so that you know, for example, that although you buy a sea view room, you do not see the sea yet because the floor you took is too low!

Pestana Alvor Praia is located in southern Portugal, about 4 hours by bus to Lisbon. It is part of a group of Pestana Hotels (Pestana = Eyelash) (in Alvor: Pestana Alvor Praia, Pestana Delphim, Pestana Alvor Atlântico) where you can reach only by taxi (between 10 euros and 15 euros from Portimao bus station, where leave the bus). It is therefore important to tell the taxi driver the hotel's full name! The most elegant is Pestana Alvor Praia: salons with various destinations, swimming pool, lift to the beach (!). Thousands of thanks and gratitude to Mchaela, the head of the reception at Pestana Alvor Praia :: she solved our room overlooking the sea, so that I can always see the ocean, was my guide to discovering the best restaurants, helped solve small whims! It was always one step ahead of my touristics wishes! Breakfast was great, few large salon, a discreet live piano music, morning champagne (for "restoration"!). See in photo , the tail for a personalized omlet! Pestana Alvor Praia is 5 minutes (and 5 euros) from an Intermarche or from the Capacho Restaurant in Alvor, a 30-minute walk to a long (2.5 km) wooden walkway to Port. From the beach you can ride in a small adventure among the huges rocks perforated by waves!.

Positively Surprised!
    • Double or Twin Room with Garden View

The hotel has a very special Charakter and we were positively surprise with the facilities. Its an older renovated hotel what makes it very unique. Beds were comfortable and we were happy with our garden view that we could also see the Sea. Looking forward to visiting the hotel again. The bathrooms in pink marble are stunning...!!!

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Nice pool - good sun loungers - good location - nice...

Overpriced water at the bar (1 litre cold water 5 EUR - no service with this no cups with ice etc). Lack of pool facilities for very young children (under 2). Pool bar closed early while we were still enjoying the sun - little food for children after this. The level of service and the extras that make you feel pampered and welcome were below what we have experienced at other hotels (mostly in Greece) - leaving us with the feeling that it was expensive for what we got. Accounting system used whereby they place daily pending transactions onto your credit card account caused significant problems for us when we left as they did not cancel these transactions before charging the bill so their transaction was declined - this took several days to sort out - I used a Monzo account who say this method of accounting should work if the merchant cancel their transactions correctly. While we understand that late checkout cannot be guaranteed - we asked and were told we could have a room (with a charge 24 EUR I think) and suggested we come back later to book. Later on we were told there was no possibility and it was suggested that we shower in the showers by the pool. We have never experienced this at any other hotel - if not available we were always offered a room for an hour or so (free) to shower and freshen up.

Nice pool - good sun loungers - good location - nice restaurants on the beach within easy walking distance. Dinner and lunch staff very helpful. Very helpful to one of our party who was vegan - tofu burgers were on the menu half way through the stay.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Perfect, we would like to make a new reservation for next year in the same Hotel.
    • Double or Twin Room with Garden View

Everything was so perfect, that we don nopt have any quarrel or some negative critics. Any person we contacted for help or some service treated us with a maximum of friendlyness, especially to two porters. One, even conductyed us personally to an other entry to the Hotelproperties, leading to the next village of Paiínha.

Relaxed easy and effortless
    • Double or Twin Room with Garden View

Just a little far out from the main village but panaromic views make up for it.

Location super, room brilliant - cleaned every day and great turn down service. Staff very helpful and overall brilliant epxerience

We went there on our honeymoon and had a great stay, would definitely recommend.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The pillows on the beds were bigger than me and not very comfy.

The staff are friendly and helpful and happy to go out of their way to make your stay exceptional. The hotel has a lift directly down to the beach. The pool is kept clean and pH balanced. You can get fresh towels all day. The food is excellent. The rooms are clean. The atmosphere is warm and pleasant. It is close walk to town.

Located by the ocean, just like many other hotels
    • Double or Twin Room with Garden View

This is at most 3 star hotel, it’s dated, with subpar customer service (front desk). We booked a twin room with garden view but were presented with a queen bedroom. Had to upgrade to sea view room to get 2 twin beds. They took advantage of us, don’t let them do it to you!

Located by the ocean, just like many other hotels

wonderful beach and ocean view with reasonably good acess for those with limited mobility
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

very disappointed when arrived room was to have unobstructed ocean view it was on the 6th floor the concrete solid railing was so high i could not see above the railing when seated they gave me a room on the 5th floor where there was a metal railing that you could see through it was smaller but the view which is my main reason for booking this property was amazing the manager was helpful and interested in making me satisfied

the view from the room the pool deck and the elevator to the beach also lots of nice beachfront restaurants within walking distance beach spectacular and not crowded and very clean with lots of waves

Very enjoyable and pleasant stay. I would definitely go back.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Ordered a steak to the room and it was very tough, but I was so hungry I ate it anyway and didn't complain. I arrived at 12pm with two tired toddlers and was told room wasn't ready, I had to wait until 3pm. Service at pool area for lunches is extremely slow so be prepared to wait.

Staff were very friendly and helpful upon any request I put to them. Great selection at breakfast, my kids loved the fresh pancakes, eggs and smoked salmon. Indoor pool lovely and private. Hotel spotlessly clean throughout. Very safe and secure feel about the place.

Hotel is fab but staff very unfriendly
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Needs some refurbished. Toilet seats very old and chipped. Pool area was old. Staff were so unhelpful. Reception staff were rude as were all other staff we met. They all seemed so unhappy. Its not something you would expect in a 5 star hotel.

Large rooms, spa, breakfast

Okay, but been to better
    • Double or Twin Room with Garden View

Still waiting for credit card holding charge (£178) to be returned after a week. Tried to get me to pay an additional £500+ even though I'd already paid for two rooms! One member of Reception staff in particular was condescending. Put me off returning.

Housekeeping was excellent.

Great staff, but not 5*
    • Double or Twin Room with Garden View

Breakfast one morning, was like the porridge and beans had been put out without being cooked. Asked for ice from room service 3 times..... We're still waiting. Rooms weren't cleaned properly, got given a pillow case with marks on and glasses were just out back and not cleaned. Room 415 was also boiling. We had to sleep most nights with the door open.

Great location on the end of the boardwalk. Made for a lovely walk into town. Staff were very friendly. Great coffees in the bar.

Best hotel in Alvor
    • Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Piano playing at breakfast was a little bit disturbing , coffee not drinkable, freshly squeezed orange juice would be expected in a 5 star hotel. Also an English or German TV program we would have liked. Showers at dressing room/gym area have no soap, shampoo and hairdryer. Please look after your aquarium left side of bar, hardly any water! Must have leaked out, mentioned it, but next day the still the same.

Nice peaceful setting overlooking the sea, direct access to beach and wonderful endless boardwalks. Garden and pool area well layed out. Room very spacious and clean with modern design, loved the dimming lights in the bathroom, staff at reception extremely helpful.

3 star hotel with 5 star prices
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Property is dated and needs upgrade asap ...carpets with stains.. old furniture in room .. specifically booked double bed was given twin beds...staff rude and lazy.. the receptionist did not even great us at the arrival.. he was wearing dirty T shirt under jacket and looked disrupted when we wanted to check in . It's not their busy season in Feb but this was just unacceptable. I would rate this place maximum 3 star property. Service non existent.

The location .. beautiful cliffs

Great location. Rubbish bath room.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Man on check in was weird with blue braces on his teeth. 15 Euro room service delivery charge is outrageous Bathroom NOT good or fit for hotel of that standard. Vanity has no counter space. Wardrobe smelt as it has no air gap to circulate. Mini bar was not re stocked. No tea / coffe / kettle.

Breakfast was great. Bed was v comfy

Fantastic location, very average room and horrible bed.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

There was an issue checking in and also while checking out when there shouldn't have been, it was a little annoying. The bed and the pillows were horrible, I mean horrible. Not a double bed as described but two singles bolted together with what seemed like a 2-inch mattress cover over the top which was way too soft and keep me up for hours at night. The Pillows were horrendous, totally over sized and useless and had to be thrown to the floor. There were no smaller ones available.

The location of the hotel is almost perfect, in a quiet location overlooking the beach. The facilities were great such as the pool, sauna and steam room.

Really good hotel added to relaxing and stress free holiday.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

The pianist at breakfast. Scrambled eggs too dry for my liking.

Friendly and helpful staff. Reception staff especially. Location of hotel. Very peaceful. Dimmed concealed lighting in the bathrooms. Genius. Availability of taxis.

Will stay here again!
    • Double or Twin Room with Garden View

Only for constructive feedback: A lack of a dedicated receptionist for the spa or the ability to book at the main reception (in fairness I didn't inquire if this could be done.) I had to repeatedly check if someone was there to book one of my treatments but I did get someone eventually. A few times I was left standing for several minutes at the poolside snack bar. The waiters didn't acknowledge me with a nod to say someone will be right with you. They were busy to be fair but I wasn't sure if it was closed. A little sign with instructions (if it is not attended) would solve this.

We had a fantastic welcome to the hotel from a blonde lady (possibly named Milenha). She was so warm and welcoming. Very efficiently ran through anything we would need to know at the hotel and provided us with welcome drinks. Our room wasn't available so she called housekeeping so it would be done next. I thought that was fantastic! The hotel is beautiful. Right next to the beach, there's a path/steps down or you can take the lift. The village is about a 20-minute stroll along the boardwalk which begins near this access. There's also a well-stocked supermarket 5 minutes away via the boardwalk. The facilities are amazing. A fantastic indoor pool with a steam room and sauna. A nice gym with a few cardio machines and a weights area. We enjoyed our workouts. The outdoor pool is very cold! I just managed to get in. I hate the cold! I did enjoy the indoor pool and was envious of everyone enjoying the outdoor pool, as usual. There are fantastic cabanas down on the path to the beach. We enjoyed playing pool which is in the room behind the hotel bar. We had a garden facing room. It was fantastic! Very comfortable bed, nice bath/shower which was easy to select the temperature of (I hate when it's hard to not scald yourself!), little balcony with seats, a nice sized tv and wardrobe. I'm mad we didn't upgrade to the sea facing view. It would have been fabulous! The breakfast each morning was good. The freshly made omelettes are delicious! I had one every morning. There's a selection of bread, cereal, pastries, fresh fruit, scrambled eggs and tea or coffee is brought to the table. The baked beans were a strange texture but I think that's normal in Portugal/Spain. The coffee could be stronger here but there is fantastic coffee served at the pool bar. Every other day there was a pianist. We were very happy with the breakfast each morning. We didn't eat in the restaurant in the evenings but we did have drinks which were...

Great hotel!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Food in the pool bar was a bit expensive. Had dinner in the hotel one night, it was buffet style and very expensive for what it was.

Hotel was fabulous! Breakfast was great, staff were lovely. Beaches were stunning. Will definitely be back.

Amazing position and facilities
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

They charge the full stay upfront which is unusual practice; room service charges 15 eur fee for each delivery, which I find unacceptable. Cleaning in the room is ok but could be more accurate.

Amazing location and facilities. Beautiful pool and great view. Directly on the beach. Rooms are ok. Breakfast is pretty good. Staff is polite. Big parking available for free. 2 mins walk to the beach (there's even a lift down to the beach if you don't want / can't walk). Room service food quality is rather good.

Great holiday, lovely hotel
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Cold coffee and cold tea at breakfast. So love my morning hot cup of coffee . Always lukewarm. My husband likes his tea, impossible to make a proper cup of tea with hot (warm) water!! Water needs to be boiling "

Bed extra comfy, room lovely size, good shower, bathroom nice, wonderful view of the sea from balcony , loved large corridors . Books to read to be found on shelf in corridors. Loved dining room with wonderful view - especially at sunset - magic. Lounge very comfortable and entertainment good. Breakfast great. Evening meal also very good. All in all a great holiday.

4 star hotel in a 5 star location
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Smell like sewerage in room sometimes, we felt it may have been coming through the air conditioning. We mentioned it at check out as we didn't want to move room and other guests we spoke to said they could smell it in their rooms also. The wooden floor in the bedroom and the bathroom floor didn't seem like they were washed often enough. A double bed would have been nice instead of 2 singles.

Location, 6th floor room sea view, food.

Views were beautiful!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Poor location for shops, was at least a 10 minute walk if you wanted water etc for your room. Things like that in hotel were extremely overpriced.

Views were beautiful!

Very didappointing
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Staff were not obliging. Paid premium price for substandard room and poor service . No way was this 5* stayed at the same hotel 3 years ago and basically paid the same for three nights half board for what we paid per night bb

The location. Breakfast

Relaxing stay at Pestana Praia Alvor Hotel
    • Double or Twin Room with Garden View

The hotel has a direct access to the beach, however parasol and beds have to be paid extra to a local subcontractor

Location of the property and friendly staff

Excellent and most enjoyable in a fantastic setting.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Reception desk was staffed by young staff who lacked experience in customer care based on my observation of a number of small complaints I overheard while booking in.This didnt inspire confidence. I did not to be fair have to complain on any issue. The Pillows were enormous and not suitable for a normal size person with a normal size head!!!!

The Chef on duty for breakfast each morning was very pleasant and helpful and made excellent omelettes!!!!

Good Hotel, excellent and easy to reach beach
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Considering it is a 5 star -the beach and bath towels are old a 5 star should do better. -the staff at the receptions is very young and still need to improve on hospitality. -it was unexpected that the hotel did not have their own beach facilities, so you had to pay for it (12 euro a day).

The facilities to reach the beach (elevator), so no long staircase or rocky steps. GREAT ! The beach itself. The hotel pool.

Comfortable but unnecessarily expensive drinks.
    • Double or Twin Room with Garden View

Prices are far to high. Booking confirmed a garden view which was not available, staff did not seem to want to know. Replenishment of day to day needs in the room ALWAYS had to be chased, eg tissues,shampoo etc.

Breakfast was very good.

Check-in very stressful.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Check-in very stressful. Junior staff. Poor English. Long queue. Service by pool very poor; non-existant! Long wait for food in pool restaurant. Under-staffed. Staff have very poor English. Bar at night empty. Soul-less. No atmosphere.

• Reviewed: 18 May 2017

Nice hotel and location outside crowdy dates, but with too wary rules
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I didn't like that the hotel charged the full amount of the stay at the check-in time. Shows they are suspicious about guests which is not nice for the ones that are serious.

I liked the lift directly to the nice beach and the comfort of the hotel.

• Reviewed: 13 May 2017

Recommended with some shortfalls
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

We asked for one large bed and ended up with two single beds with a primitive device connecting them which was supposed to make it feel like one bed. It didn't work! It was very uncomfortable. The staff lacked the finesse and often made us feel like we were putting them out when asked for information or small things. Cleaning ladies were inconsistent with supplies and linens.

Access to the beach and to the restaurants on the beach was very good. The views from our balcony were beautiful. There was ample choice form the breakfast buffet. The town of Alvor was 5 minutes away by car or taxi. Other lovey towns were nearby to explore like Lagos, Loule and Portimao.

Golf Resort Questionable.
    • Double or Twin Room with Garden View

Very difficult to find the hotel as signage was virtually non-existent. The facility promotes itself as being a beach and golf resort although the staff were very vague about golf. Took us lots of delving to find out what and where the associated courses were. We eventually found one of the courses ourselves where we were able to thenfind out about other courses, method of booking and discounts available.

Pools and access to the beach were amazing. Excellent buffet breakfast. Brilliant outlook over the ocean. Great restaurants along the boardwalk nearby.

• Reviewed: 28 April 2017

Probably the best hotel to stay at in Alvor..
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Rooms a little basic and small, typical though for Europe. Gym equipment limited.. some better floor mats a AKO ball would be nice.

Fantastic sea view, lovely beach.. Clean adequate accommodation. Staff very helpful made you feel valued..

Paradise!
    • Double or Twin Room with Garden View

No coffee machine in the room. Coffee costs a fortune at the snack bar! €4.10 for a small one!!!!!! Come on

Paradise and just a really top class hotel in every way. Staff fantastic, Amazing breakfast and dinner. Sea view room a must!

Bed was very comfy, breakfast had great variety and high...

Indoor pool and facilities closing stated closing time at 8pm - too early

Bed was very comfy, breakfast had great variety and high quality, staff was very friendly and helpful and facilities were great

A good 4 start hotel.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Poor service. Lack of cleanliness in the comum areas.

Very good location, with direct access to the beach. Nice swimming pool. The service doesn't correspond to a 5 start hotel. Could be considered a 4 start hotel.

• Reviewed: 18 February 2017

Great location on a beautiful beach.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Staff was slow to respond to an issue we had with the hot water in our room-brown water unless you let it run for 15-20 minutes

Great location on a beautiful beach.

• Reviewed: 29 December 2016

It was nice.
    • Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Food was not so tasty. The staff was nice. It is not a 5 star hotel however the price was approprite to that.

A lot to choose for breakfast. The view from the room was beatiful. The room was big and clean.

• Reviewed: 4 December 2016

Some aspects really good, but let down by wifi problems and inadequate room heating
    • Double or Twin Room with Garden View

Wifi not working well on arrival and not working again last two days. Had to change room to get better signal - had to move baby cot myself. Room a bit cold as air conditioner only providing cool cool. Thermostat not controlling temperature at all. Maybe not a problem most of the year during the hot months, but not good during winter months, especially with baby - electric heater was eventually provided. Gigantic bed pillows may be enjoyed by some, but would be nice to have a more normal sized alternative.

Breakfast very good. Nice location, nice indoor pool and friendly staff (although staff unable to solve wifi and air conditioner problem during our stay).

• Reviewed: 1 November 2016

Big and Beautiful
    • Double or Twin Room with Sea View

There was only one bedside table. Why? Ok, one can used the table which is next to the arm chair. But why should it be necessary for one to move furnisher when there is plenty of space for 2 bedside tables and the coffee table. No handrail to climb out of the bath after a shower only thin and not well fixed towel rail. Why not use a thicker rail for the towels to provide a firm hold. Not everyone is 30 and fit. Aircondition as usual in hotels not working well, just a vague "wind" no cooling at all

The hotel is tastefully decorated, super clean, Despite it's huge size it is quiet and very well run. Breakfast and dinner at the restaurant was excellent. I loved the build in sofa bed on the veranda. Perfect!!

• Reviewed: 23 October 2016

Enjoyed this holiday. We will be back
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Great location with easy access to the beach and town. Comfortable bed, nice rooms with sunny aspect. Friendly, helpful staff. A most enjoyable holiday.

• Reviewed: 21 October 2016

Nice place to stay
    • Double or Twin Room with Garden View

The noise the sliding wardrobe door made when operated, the late cleaning of the rooms.

The hotel had a nice atmosphere with plenty of area's to relax

• Reviewed: 21 October 2016

New look opposted to old
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Preferred the old world look.the water feature beside bar area don't like the new look

Have stayed here lots of times..love the location and everything about the hotel...however don't like some of the refurbishment..

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Friendly staff
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

No air conditioning in common areas

Friendly staff

Great hotel with awesome service
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Great hotel to rest from day-to-day turmoil. Great atmosphere of sea resort. Good big rooms, great breakfast.

we attended a wedding and had a great time
    • Double or Twin Room with Garden View

The view from our room overlooked a roof

All the staff were very friendly and helpful. The beds were extremely comfortable

Everything and stafwas good as expected, location and views fantastic, rooms could have been better.
    • Double or Twin Room with Garden View

Rooms wasn't to requirements.

breakfast good, surroundings excellent

Staff very polite and welcoming.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The food and room service. Expensive and not so good (poor quality and variety)

Staff very polite and welcoming.

Glorious view
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Can’t beat the view or location

Beds very confit, breakfast exelent.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Beds very confit, breakfast exelent.

Views and room was wow
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

No comment best place we have stayed

Views and room was wow

Have stayed here many times and will be Back very soon
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Comfortable bed Great Breakfast with friendly breakfast staff Location is idyllic Easy access to beach

Excellent location with easy access to the beach.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Excellent location with easy access to the beach. Excellent hospitality. Wonderful facilities. Good breakfast spread and nice location.

This hotel is a 5 star hotel. For us it would be 4.5 there are just a few things that it needs.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

No iron in the room, very expensive to eat and drink

The ambience, some of the staff, the grounds itself are amazing, very clean and modern,

Beach lovely hotel no way 5 star sunbedsituation dire !

They were good

Boiled eggs good

We left early
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

The propert was awful. The staff rude one of my worst experiences

Great location nice hotel but over priced
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

We were offer ed a room in a block away from hotel though we had booked a room in main hotel

All open reception and lounge bar areas and pool

Beds gorgeous
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Food v expensive for basic

Beds gorgeous

Almost excellent

Service at Pool Staff there not very friendly

Enjoyed Alvor and this area would be the reason for my return

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

WEATHER GREAT, LOCATION PERFECT

BUFFET FOOD CHOICE NOT QUITE AS GOOD AS 2 YEARS AGO

VIEWS FROM BEDROOM

Reception service - a little slow

Reception service - a little slow

Excellent location
    • Suite with Garden View

The pillows were so large that I couldn't sleep on them

Great holiday

Rooms not cleaned well

Everything. A big improvement on last year

Lovely feel to the property, nice atmosphere, great...

Cocktails weren't great

Lovely feel to the property, nice atmosphere, great breakfast, lovely swimming pool. Will be coming back definitely

• Double or Twin Room with Garden View

Check-in could be a little earlier. Had to wait a while after designated check-in

• Reviewed: 16 January 2017

Like being on a boat
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Bacon was cold 3 mornings running. Or do you serve cold bacon in Portugal.

Pillows too big had to wrap a cushion in a towell

• Reviewed: 30 December 2016

Excellent Service.

Excellent Service. Location and the views from the Hotel.

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

Had to pay twice and didn't get money refunded till second last day of our stay
    • Double or Twin Room with Garden View

Issue I had with hotel was not resolved

Hotel was good

• Reviewed: 17 October 2016

Very good
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Breakfast could have been hotter

• Reviewed: 12 October 2016

excellent location by the beach.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

excellent location by the beach. refurbishment of the hotel has improved its feel. Staff very helpful and any issues quickly dealt with

• Reviewed: 11 October 2016

Choice of food and freshness

Choice of food and freshness

This was my fourth visit to this hotel and I will come back
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Missing a small pillow apart from the two big ones

The location,the staff,the breakfast

• Reviewed: 2 October 2016

Location excellent , friendly staff, quiet , tennis club...

Afternoon cleaning if rioms

Location excellent , friendly staff, quiet , tennis club great

• Reviewed: 1 October 2016

Didn't want to leave
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Wifi, tried give us a sub standard room

Location and hotel are excellent

There are also 28 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.