Reviews of TRYP Lisboa Oriente Hotel 4 stars

#175 of 370 hotels in Lisbon

• Reviewed: 22 October 2018

The perfect hotel ☺
    • Double or Twin Room with City View

I had amazing view from the 15th floor, the room was so quiet and the bed was like sleeping on a cloud. Loved my complimintary water and chocalates. Close to train and shopping centre. Perfect all round :-)

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Great for business and if you aren't paying for it yourself.
    • Double Room with River View

Breakfast was disappointing and felt cramped. There weren't many plug sockets in the room and those that were there were in difficult to reach locations. The bathroom smelt.

Nice spacious room with lovely windows and view. Great location and lots of options for food and shopping right on your doorstep. Easy to get to from airport.

This is our 2nd stay.
    • Double or Twin Room with City View

The only complaint is the noisy neighbours who slammed their doors. Also the street bit noisy but not the hotels fault.

This is our 2nd stay. The beds are comfy. The pillows are comfy too. The dinner was a buffet which was lovely. Same with breakfast. The staff are efficient. It’s a busy hotel. It’s right by the Orient Train Station. Lots of places near by for food and a shopping centre.

I required a quiet room.
    • Double or Twin Room with City View

A male staff when I checked in was not friendly at all.

I required a quiet room. the location is next to the train station and big roads. However, I got a room on the 9th floor which I found was so quiet and I had a nice sleep. 5 mins from the concert venue. very convenient!

We stayed there for one night after Porto and before our...
    • Premium Double Room

We stayed there for one night after Porto and before our flight home as it's near the airport. Room was comfortable. Breakfast was good. It was our first time in the World Expo area. Great for walks along the river and there's a shopping mall next door. For this purpose, it was fine.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Good choice for a transit hotel (proximity to airport and rail station)
    • Double or Twin Room with City View

The parking for guests costs 15 euro/day - I think it should be free, for an over 100 euro/night stay.

The coffee options at breakfast - a lot of capsules to choose from (Delta coffee). The breakfast was very ok.

Good for a short trip to Lisbon
    • Double Room with Fitness Amenities

The room was big, clean and beautiful with a lovely view. The staff was very attentive and helpful. The hotel is close to transportation, shops, restaurants

Location was amazing.
    • Double or Twin Room with City View

The only thing that was a slight issue was the room keys weren’t working soma staff member had to escort me to my room each time. They did the very best they could in this situation though and were very pleasant and apologetic throughout for the inconvenience.

Location was amazing. Right next to oriente train station, very close to the airport, and across the street was a mall if you needed to get any last minute forgotten things or just a late night bite to eat. I can’t wait to stay here again, I’ve been raving about it to my family back home. After a month of staying in hotels around Europe I definite will be coming back to this one again!

The best views
    • Double or Twin Room with City View

Would like coffee facilities in room. Smelled a bit stuffy although it was very clean.

Staff helpfull with storing our luggage before chech in and again when we had to check out. Our flight was for late evening so they've kept our luggage whilst we explored some more and then freshened up in their facilities before taking the taxi that they've arranged for us to the airport. Our room had an amazing view!

The location right next to the oriente station and only a...
    • Double or Twin Room with City View

Check-in was an ordeal! With 3 people working and 3 people ahead of me in each line it took 45 minutes to check in! The bidet didn't drain and the toilet handle had to be "jiggled" to stop running.

The location right next to the oriente station and only a few minutes from the airport was perfect for our last night in Lisbon. The facility and the room were beautiful! The included hotel breakfast was the best I've ever had!

One word says it all EXCELLENT
    • Double Room with River View

I have stayed at this hotel every year for the last 10years and find it to be the best. Staff is extremely polite, very clean and management have always answered my special requests . I usually spend my anniversary here and they always make sure they do something special. One word says it all

Great hotel in a beautiful location.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Expo View

Great location, with the Oriente station just passes away, a shopping mall just opposite and a lot of good restaurants, the Oceanarium and the Arena nearby.

Adequate lay-over or business property but you may not wish to stay more than a few days.
    • Family Room

Arrival by car is chancy as there is extremely limited parking in front of hotel making Bag drop-off a pain and no door people to assist especially if you are senior citizen.

Very accommodating check-in staff and very helpful. The property was near the airport but not as expected at the airport. Tryp Airport is closer. Easy to find if you have GPS that is it is well signed and visible signage

Great location, clean and comfortable.
    • Double or Twin Room with City View

Breakfast could be better.

Excellent bedrooms. Spacious and comfortable. No carpets (a bonus for people with allergies, like my wife and daughter). Very clean. Location is excellent, in one of the best parts of Lisbon, with quick connections to anywhere in town.

Very convenient location, very near to Oriente station.
    • Double or Twin Room with City View

Too long waiting time for lifts.They couldn't manage a toothpaste kit in almost 10 hrs, telling it's out of stock.

Very convenient location, very near to Oriente station. Staffs are very helpful overall.

Very ungenerous hotel
    • Double or Twin Room with City View

I have never brought a toothbrush and an adaptor for travelling. This hotel only say NO to me. I asked to borrow an adaptor for my UK charger and said NO. I asked to provide me with a toothbrush and some shower gel and said NO to toothbrush and after that they did not even bring me the shower gel. Told me there is a shopping centre and I can go to buy the adaptor and and a toothbrush. Please note that this is a 4 star hotel in the business district and is not willing to provide anything. Also carpark paid by myself 15 euros per day. Added up all these costs, I could go for a better hotel! Will not go back again!!

Location, room, cleaning, breakfast and the staff!
    • Double or Twin Room with City View

The property have just 2 elevators. Wish there were more than 2 to fit the big number of people who staying there.

Location, room, cleaning, breakfast and the staff!

Good business hotel - modern, clean and good location for accessing Oriente station and airport.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Expo View

Hotel suggested a taxi to airport, but using the metro (3 stops, less than 5 minutes) gets you quickly and easily to the airport. It would be far from downtown Lisbon (but accessible by metro) to use as a base for exploring Lisbon.

Location was great for using metro to get to airport. It is located two minutes away from the Oriente train/metro station. There is a small shopping mall and also plenty of restaurants by the waterfront - a five minute walk away.

Excellent!!
    • Family Room

Tiny criticism after check in we went to the hotel bar for a gin & tonic however they had NO ICE!!!!

Hotel is positioned perfectly to the meo arena and train station bed was comfortable breakfast was great with a reasonable selection staff very friendly and helpful.Would defiantly recommend it

was a little dissapointed expected a more luxurious experience for the price paid
    • Double Room with River View

Fiasco at checkin ..after starting travelling at 4am not possible to check in until 16.00 . Complimentary drinks offered but it was rest that was really needed . No tea or coffee making facilities ...no international news service

Good views

Dreadful, a very poor example of Tryp hotels.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Expo View

This was a ridiculously overpriced room (€198 for one night, plus €15 car parking) for a quite basic hotel which badly needs an upgrade. The wifi did not work properly. The late night room service menu (11.30pm - 1.30am) consisted only of ham and cheese sandwiches, toasted or not, or serrano ham or salmon platter), but I was even refused use of it, because it was "only allowed for people who have checked in late". Disgraceful for a room of this price. We paid extra for an "expo view room" which just meant we could see one side of the Altice Arena behind the buildings on the other side of the road. TV remote didn't work. Toilet flush was inconsistent. The breakfast sausage and bacon were inedible. I wonder if anyone pays the rack rate, displayed on the reception wall, of €500 per night. Tryp hotels are usually very good but this one was awful.

The elevators were efficient.

Great place for business or pleasure
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Expo View

Joana the trainee, she made my stay more pleasant. She was very helpful and deal my booking in a very efficient way. I am very happy with all the cleanliness and all service provided by the rest of the staff. Thank you for everything. Will return again.

efficient, great location, no problems in general
    • Double Room with River View

no milk for tea and coffee facilities in room full english breakfast a bit cold

Very comfortable Bed, great location for our visit, well connected to Metro.

Business Hotel
    • Double or Twin Room with City View

No lobby, no nice place to sit and have a glass of wine, underground parking is a challenge for every driver

Room was quite and OK, bathroom a little older, but clean, staff was very friendly and supportive

Lovely hotel convenient to the train station and shopping.
    • Double or Twin Room with City View

We arrived late, after 11pm and it would have been nice to be able to get something to eat. We were told the restaurant was closed. We were able to walk down the street a few blocks and find a sushi restaurant that was still open. We would have rather be able to get a quick warm dinner in the hotel and gotten to bed sooner. Other than that we were very happy with our stay.

We appreciated the wide array of choices for breakfast. The staff for the breakfast were very attentive and pleasant. We really appreciated the free shuttle to the airport and the location of the hotel to the train station and shopping.

A 3 star rated 4 star with some too small rooms
    • Double or Twin Room with City View

The hotel begins to show signs of time. The rooms do not conform to the category of the hotel. My option for the top floor (room 1604), unfortunately with one door communicating with another room, something rare nowadays. It is a source of noise that coupled with a noise above the room made the night for me and my wife very unpleasant.

For a 4 star hotel breakfast is within average.

The location of the hotel is close by the shopping mall, that has many eateries.
    • Double or Twin Room with City View

The breakfast buffet was great,. The selection of their baked goods was very good. The location is close to the Metro, bus, & train terminal, where you decide which mode of transportation you would like to take, along with taxis.

Very nice, clean and comfortable room with amazing view at...
    • Double or Twin Room with City View

The service/staff at the breakfast was not so great. They need to become faster and more professional to correspond to a 4 star hotel

Very nice, clean and comfortable room with amazing view at the sea. Very polite and helpful staff at the reception

This hotel is one of the best I’ve stayed in!
    • Double or Twin Room with City View

The restaurant isn’t so much a tapas bar one tapas appetiser and that’s it. Staff are a little slow at the bar. But I suspect that’s a lack of confidence in the young men there. But they were helpful.

This hotel is one of the best I’ve stayed in! It’s quiet. It has blackout curtains. It was a big room. Had a lovely big shower. The bed oh my. I loved their pillows! So much do I was tempted to ask where they got them!!! Lovely hotel with nice rooms. Complimentary room upgrade too. It’s right next to orient train station with us 2 stops on metro from airport. Lots around it. Food, sight seeing etc

The room assigned gave us two totally different views of...
    • Double or Twin Room with City View

We selected this hotel in part for it's included breakfast and for it's free shuttle to the airport. We needed to leave before 7 am and therefore missed out on both. Should have booked an airport hotel.

The room assigned gave us two totally different views of Lisbon. The hotel was very close to our arrival point at the Oriente train station.

Good hotel in bad located room.
    • Double or Twin Room with City View

Our room was directly oriented to the train station. It was very noisy even on the 9th floor. It doesn't worth the spent money on it.

The hotel area is fabulosos, and it is very well connected with the city center by train or subway. Good breakfast.

Location shuttle staff breakfast
    • Double or Twin Room with City View

Lighting terrible bathroom door did not shut noisy train station door to room had been kicked in and not completely repaired but worked fine

Location shuttle staff breakfast

Too bad about the breakfast unavailability.
    • Double or Twin Room with City View

Free breakfast buffet did not open until 7:00 and our shuttle left at 7:00. They would not allow us to help ourselves before 7:00 even though it was all set up. We had only access to a coffee table with bread and yogurt.

Rooms, staff, check in, location.

I would use the hotel again as a stopover but would think twice when it comes to summer.
    • Double or Twin Room with City View

I found the air conditioner in my room could do with upgrading as even on the coldest setting which hardly worked and as the room was too hot to sleep I was forced to open the window and then had to put up with traffic noise.

The staff especially at checkout were very helpful in assisting me with my onward journey.

A short and nice stay at the Oriente TRYP HOTEL.

Everything was fine.

The room was very clean, the staff at the reception were very helpful, nice view from the room, and free transfer to the airport.Also, the location was good and just a few meters of the Orienté metro station.

It was close to the train station, we were headed down to...
    • Family Room

First of all, I love Lisbon and I’ve never wrote a bad review, but I wish I was warned.... lol. So here goes... It was way overpriced for the quality. $200 per night, for a motel quality room. I would of paid extra $100 a night to stay across the street, if I knew... lol... Not comfortable, no air conditioning or even just regular air (help!!! Talk about suffocating) , no toilet paper, broken shower, super small rooms. We had to move out of the “family room” I booked because it was smaller then a regular room... go figure? I won’t get into that room, just don’t book it unless you like that jail cell ambiance. The main issue was that it was in the middle of a storm ( so it was cold outside) and my husband, kids and I were so hot and uncomfortable... we could barely be in the room. We live in warm weather, we can handle heat... but this was more of a suffocation, no movement type of air issue... They said they couldnt do anything about it, that’s how it was and that it’s controlled air and it was set on a temperature... I went down to reception twice (hoping to get some help... Finally I asked for a fan or something, anything... It was my lucky day! They had one left and brought it up... lol (can you imagine when it’s warm out?) I felt bad for housekeeping for having to work in that heat. It was like that on all floors, I checked. Plus, I asked other guests in the elevator if they felt the same and they were all uncomfortable with the situation. I’m all about saving energy and lessening our footprint but geez... get some solar on that roof or something, guest need to be comfortable...

It was close to the train station, we were headed down to Algarve on train so I booked here.

Ok but nothing special ,
    • Double or Twin Room with City View

I arrived late at night , found tv not working and the lighting system was real hard to work out so made do with bedside lights , in general I had expected this to be a great experience, but was very average ,

Stayed here twice; next stay in Lisbon will be at a neighbouring hotel.
    • Double or Twin Room with City View

Bath had no plug for the hole, so I couldn't have a bath as intended. Mattress too soft for me (but that's a subjective thing). Interconnecting door has an inch gap between it and the floor.... so I had the pleasure of being woken at midnight by two drunken women in the next room, repeatedly woken by their laughing and loud telephone conversations (as you do at 2am). Not what I expected from comments specified on booking that quietness was paramount (the hotel staff had not looked at the booking.com comments, and so originally I was placed in a room that I wouldn't accept (low floor by train station and next to an elevator door).

First choice whenever I need to stay close to the station
    • Double or Twin Room with City View

- check in process is lengthy, but I guess that's an unavoidable nuisance

- location, very close to Oriente station - professionalism of the staff - cleanness, view, comfort, decor of the rooms - nice breakfast

Airventelation.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Expo View

We stayed 2 nights in January. Ventilation not good in rooms and passage was overheated. We all got flu about 1 week later. We think it was the overheating and then cold outside.

Lovely modern hotel. Quiet and very clean.

Overall it was a good stay.
    • Family Room

How my family and I were approached on arrival for having parked outside slightly off place due to limited space to offload bags.3 hotel staff members had to approach us like we were not normal beings that could be approached by a single individual.I believe regardless of race gender nationality everyone at a hotel should be treated equally.Ive stayed in this hotel for the past 3 consecutive years and highly recommended the hotel but as the saying well goes.Its the people that make a company.Room for thought when planning next holiday trip.

The easiness and convinience in the location of the property

The view is the best this hotel has to offer.
    • Double Room with River View

I wish the bed was a bit larger...It was a normal size double bed, not the queen size that we usually get in a 4* hotel.

The view over the river was amazing.

The front desk staff was friendly and accommodating to our...
    • Double or Twin Room with City View

The front desk staff was friendly and accommodating to our request for earlier check in and for arranging transfers to the airport. The room was great. Would definitely stay here again.

Next door to major intermodal transportation hub Oriente...
    • Double or Twin Room with City View

I never could get the TV to work. Not a big deal.

Next door to major intermodal transportation hub Oriente station. Across the street from major shopping center. Two blocks from the river front. One block from major convention center.

Beds very comfortable, very clean room, good breakfast.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Expo View

A funny smell in the bathroom.

Beds very comfortable, very clean room, good breakfast.Catherine at the reception is such an amazing person and genuinely nice. She made our New Years eve a memorable one. Thank you Catherine from Rapanzel☺

Overall very good.
    • Double or Twin Room with City View

The wine selection is poor for Portugal's capital city. The wines on offer are below the quality of those I would choose from the enormous range that are available - especially for those who do not live in Portugal. The wines do not match the quality of the food on offer. They should.

The room, general facilities, staf and food were all very good.

The room was recently-updated and well-appointed, as was the...
    • Double or Twin Room with City View

The hallways were dark and dirty-looking. You DO have to pay for parking.

The room was recently-updated and well-appointed, as was the lobby. The location was excellent, and while it was right by a train station, you could barely hear the trains as they went by.

A pricey but comfortable hotel in a great location.
    • Family Room

Airport shuttle is not 24 hours. Train noise on one side of the building.

Great location with access to city and intercity trains. Very comfortable bed.

Would definitely use it again next time I'm working in Lisbon.
    • Double or Twin Room with City View

Air conditioning. Although it was cool for local guests, for a Brit, I found my room a tad warm, and the aircon wasn't working properly. The staff did everything they could to resolve things however.

Good room service menu, excellent staff, reasonable prices.

Location was great and so was the breakfast.
    • Double or Twin Room with City View

The hallway and room smelled very badly of air freshener. If they used soap and water to clean I think that would solve this problem instead of trying to mask it. Overall I felt the room could have been cleaner. The bathroom door didn't close. No gym in the hotel, a big hotel like that should have a gym.

Breakfast was great. Wifi was good. Staff was very helpful friendly. Nice view from the room. The area around the hotel was great, there is a lovely park and lots of good restaurants and shops.

Overall the stay was great
    • Double or Twin Room with City View

The bathroom could have been better. The shower needs some attention. The shower taps are leaking and the shower base needs replacing.

The room was very spacious

Great location and service at Trype Orient!
    • Double or Twin Room with City View

Bed and room was comfortable, very clean and modern. Breakfast was good with a big variety both hot and cold items. Also like that it's a minute walk from Orient train station and across from shopping mall.

This is a hotel in which we look forward to returning!- room with a view
    • Double or Twin Room with City View

wish we could've stayed longer!

Front desk staff (Elizabeth???)was so graceful when dealing with an older client. It was heart warming to witness the patience, and kindness. We had a supurb room. Hotel is in an excellent location- easy walk to public transport, and Lisbon was amazing!

Great.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Expo View

Breakfast included for early flight clients was coffee, croissant, rolls or yoghurt. .... I paid extra for this?

Excellent view of river from certain rooms. Got an upgrade because room wasn't ready. Comfy queen size bed. Exercise bike in room.

• Double Room with River View

Our telephone in the room was not working and i tell the receptionist about it so many times, she said she will call the maintenance but it seems that no one fix it.

This was a value for money hotel suitable for a 24 stop over, with many restaurants nearby.

It was not easy to find the car park as it was not clearly signed. Nor could we locate the lift from the carpark to the lobby.

The location was good in relation to the aquarium. There was a wide choice of restaurants to chose fro for dinner / lunch. The reception staff were very helpful and pleasant.

Disappointed by staff
    • Double Room with River View

I stayed here 2 years back and enjoyed it so booked with them again. The stay was good but was disappointed by their reception staff this time. We were booked for 5 nights amd at the time of checkin we paid a deposit amount. And remaining payable at the time of check out. On the 4th night when we returned at 12 midnight we found our access cards blocked. My husband went down to check and they said no we blocked it coz u have to pay the whole amount right now. This was very annoying. If this is what they wanted they cud have asked us in the morning itself and we would have done the neccessary. On top when my husband tried to tell them that this is not the way they replied u pay now and if u want leave the hotel and go. This was really shocking to us. And till all this was happening me and my 3 yr son were sitting on floor outside our room. Next day anyways v had checkout so we spoke to the manager to let him know and v got a sorry to know. Anyways we will never b able to go back to TRYP

Close proximity to Oriente train station, vasco da gama mall with good food court and hyper market. Very good breakfast served

We stayed here to be close to the airport the night before our trip home and enjoyed it
    • Premium Double Room

The building has insufficient elevator capacity. We often had to wait our turn to use it.

We had a room on the top (16th) floor overlooking the mouth of the Tagus River. The view was stunning.

It was quite comfortable and on a very convenient location!
    • Double or Twin Room with City View

The breakfast has a lot of variety and it was quite good. I also liked how there was an espresso machine available with selections of different intensities of coffee as well as decaf! There was a wide array of pastries and bread, fruit, yogurt available to eat from. The location is pretty close to the train station as well as the metro station and there is a shopping center within a few hundreds of meters that can provide entertainment and alternatice places to eat. In that same shopping center there are pharmacies and a large supermarket.

Very nice!
    • Double or Twin Room with City View

The breakfast was a bit expensive, beacuse we already had payed much for the stay. And something could have been better. For example, all the juice tasted water.

The staff at the hotel was very gently and accommodating!

Our Stay was uneventful and calm... We felt safe...
    • Family Room

We thought we would be more centrally located to walkable attractions... We did have to drive to locations but was okay to do so...

Breakfast was great... The room was a little tight for 4 people...

Convenient location for travel
    • Double or Twin Room with City View

A bit of a sterile barren modern area. Quite a few restaurants along the riverside, a five minute walk away.

Great location for arrival or departure for Oriente train station. Very close to the airport as well.

• Reviewed: 20 August 2017

Super comfortable!
    • Double or Twin Room with City View

Very minor things. On the first day of arrival toilet lid was broken but also was immediately replaced. Cleaning lady got once stuck filter in a drain in opposite way and water was not leaving the shower, fortunately I discovered it early before bathroom was flooded. Also opening hours of restaurant are not very suitable for me, I would prefer to be able to eat around 23:00. Unfortunately there is not much of a historical stuff in this district, everything is quite modern.

My room was super big and so was the bathroom. Bed was truly comfy and I dont have anything to complain about in this regard. Very good wifi signal. Electricity is permanently turned on so you can recharge things while you are away. I had one meal in the restaurant and it was quite nice. Location is also pretty good, close to the shopping center and train station Oriente. Very easy to reach from the airport. Would visit again.

The view from my room, one against the river and the other...
    • Double or Twin Room with City View

I have been there before so I expected this good standard.

The view from my room, one against the river and the other towards the town. That was a corner room.

Great location hotel
    • Double or Twin Room with City View

Very close to Oriente Train Station, huge shopping centre across the street with plenty of restaurants by the park again across the street. Great location

Great Hotel if You Aren't Using the Beds
    • Double or Twin Room with City View

The beds were horrible. Will not stay here again. Other family members stayed there and their bed was horrible also. Ours and theirs felt like there was a hole in the center of the bed. Very uncomfortable.

Nice stay in Lisbon
    • Family Room

The room was not that much clean.

The Hotel is very close to the Oriente train station, and is placed in Parque dos Nacoes, the most modern area of the city. The hotel offered the transfer to the hotel for free and the staff was really kind.

great hotel near Oriente train station
    • Double or Twin Room with City View

Very nice Hotel in Oriente. It's the second time we chose it and we haven't been disappointed. Very handy for the airport, the metro and a trip to the city centre. Great breakfast with lot of choices, rooms are spacious, modern and very nice decorated. Staff is very helpful and we really appreciated the fact that we can always view an updated list of flights from Lisbon projected to the reception wall. Great idea!

Overnight stay In Lisbon

The underground parking is really a problem. We had a van and had difficulty to turn into the parking and to find a parking spot big enough.

We booked 4 rooms in the hotel and it was comfortable and clean. The Hotel is very well located to the airport and other transportation. There are several great restaurants close to the hotel as well as a shopping mall and the aquarium. The staff were friendly and very helpful. We had a great stay at the hotel and can definitely recommend it for an overnight stay before leaving from the International airport.

There was an unpleasant smell from the bathroom - although...
    • Family Room

There was an unpleasant smell from the bathroom - although we told the hotel this they took no steps to resolve the issue/move us. Very disappointing

Lisboa's New Town
    • Double or Twin Room with City View

As our flight arrived at 7am, they could not accommodate us for early checkin, even though we were willing to pay the 35 Euros, and after travelling for 24 hours, we had to walk around for 5 hours till 2pm when you can check in.

Everything was top quality, what you would expect from a 4 star hotel, and they delivered. Right next to the Oriente station with train, underground, busses and taxis. You can go anywhere from there. Opposite the station you have the Vasco Degama Mall where you have everything you need from shopping, restaurants and movies, and it was still open at 12 o'clock at night. Safe area as you can walk everywhere. Only 3 hop from the Airport with the underground. We stayed on the top 16th floor, with views of the city and railway, ant it is awesome. The room offers aircon, mini fridge, descent amount of electrical sockets, sattelite led tv, a large bathroom, clean and comfy beds with soft pillows, a easy to operate safe, enough information of hotel, restaurant and tourism, fast lifts, excellent views, 2 designer seats, 1 couch, a work area, enough lighting options, soundproof windows. If you love tourism, architecture, photography and other cultures, this is the place for you. I will stay there again.

Convenient for airport and station but quite far from central restaurants
    • Double or Twin Room with City View

Poor breakfast if you wanted healthy food. No nuts, seeds or fresh berries. Tinned pears and other fruit. Small amount of fruit salad but with sugary juice.

Shuttle to airport was a chauffeur driven car especially for us- lovely! Bedroom was double aspect with view of the sea.

The location is convenient for travelers by car.
    • Double or Twin Room with City View

No tea kettle in the room, but it is available per request. Don't forget to ask for cups, teaspoons etc.

The location is convenient for travelers by car. Close to the airport (10 mins) and Vasco Da Gama bridge. We traveled to/from South and it was a good location to stop for 1 night. Nice rooms, however, there is a railway station close to the hotel. Not so noisy, but you can hear trains from the rooms with the city view. Good underground parking, 15 euros per night.

Porto - fun few days to suit all interests!

Floor boards squeak!

Compact comfortable trendy apartment - well appointed and located Great informative booking agent supplied us with wonderful map and guide for exploring Porto Recommend Pinxto restaurant nearby!

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

Top Tryp at Lisboa Oriente
    • Double or Twin Room with City View

The shuttle from the hotel was misleading, which is fact is a fault of the detail from Booking.com, not the Hotel. The shuttle is only to the Airport and at times of 7am, 8am or 9am. The taxi however is very reasonably priced, so it wasn't a big issue.

The breakfasts are wonderful and the staff are extremely helpful. The rooms are spacious and with low noise air con which really helps to get a good night's sleep. I loved the clean modern and elegant feel of the hotel with a spacious lobby and helpful luggage storage facility for early arrivals. The hotel is located close to the large mall with restaurants and shops so it's convenient for extra water and anything you might need throughout your stay without the need of going into the city.