Reviews of Villa Termal Das Caldas De Monchique Spa Resort

#5 of 8 hotels in Monchique

• Reviewed: 18 October 2018

Comfortable and clean.
    • Basic Double Room

Perhaps a little bit dated though that didn’t really bother us as we were only there for one night.

Comfortable and clean. Perfect for one night stopover. We didn’t use any of the facilities so can’t comment though the outdoor pool looked nice. Staff were helpful and polite.

• Reviewed: 29 September 2018

Good location with good outside space.
    • Basic Double Room

The size of our room small and there were no tea\coffee making facility in the room.

The location is good. The outdoor pools are set in lovely gardens.

We were looking for a 1 night stop over and was amazed by this location!!
    • Family Apartment

We were 2 couples sharing 1 room which was ok for 1 night but sofa bed not that comfortable only suitable for children so will book 2 rooms next time

Location was stunning,staff were really friendly & helpful! Food amazing just a really nice place for a short visit & relax, will certainly make a point of spending more time there on next visit

A relaxing stay
    • Charming Double Room

Bath towels changed with no respect for eco concerns and the replacement of inferior quality A bath in the spa made by my partner was registered with my name which led to confusion.

The simpathy of the staff, the size of the room, the quiet location, the breakfast

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

I wouldn't recommend it but it was a beautiful place. Perhaps we just had bad luck.
    • Basic Double Room

Sofa beds were very uncomfortable and noisy! One was broken when we arrived. We said we'll be with children and I don't think that was accommodated. Breakfast options was not good enough.

Water provided every day.

Very good choice for Algarve!
    • Double or Twin Room

The noise. Our room was just above the restaurant terrace 1962. Almost every day there were guests drinking until 1:30 in the morning. From our room we heard every word, couhg, laughter. A neigbour guest yeld one night that would call the police if they don't get quiet. You could not sleep until the last one leaved. It was too hot to sleep with windows closed. There should be a policy that after 22:30 the terrace is closed. Or at least a sign that said : keep the noise down after 22:30. So check before where will you have the window. I think only about 10-15 rooms would be in this situation because there are multiple buildings for guests.

Good location, nice room, nice bathroom, clean. Very good breakfast. Polite employees.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Probably the hardest bed I have tried to sleep in.
    • Double or Twin Room

Probably the hardest bed I have tried to sleep in. My wife did not sleep at all. We stayed half board and on looking at the included menu we were told it was that or nothing and no credit could be given towards us buying a full a la carte meal. Shame!

The wine bar and restaurant are nice.
    • Double or Twin Room

Because of the fire at Monchique the property isn't all cleaned - the maintenance circuit is still with burned wood and to clean. The location in google maps isn't correct and because of that, I have arrived to one of the buildings (not the central registration place) and there was a paper to call a certain number but that did not worked and there where no indications (in that building) where to check in. I would like to propose to, instead of giving a number that doesn't work, to put a card/map with the correct place to check in.

The wine bar and restaurant are nice. The place is good to walk around and the swimming pool is good. It is a nice and quite place to be instead of sleeping in the crowded beaches. It isn't far to go by car to amazing beaches both in Algarve or SW Alentejano.

Upgraded room
    • Basic Double Room

Airconditioning in room poor Sunbeds Variery food and some nights poor service staff need to work as a team Mirror in bedroom above one of the tables so could be used as a dressing table

Upgraded room Clean Good quiet and relaxing location

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

The bed is very comfy, food is just average.
    • Double Room with Romantic Package

We had dinner included, but it was far from being amazing. Just 2 or 3 choices, and every meal had french fries, which we were tired of already hehe :D The elegance room was nice, altough everybody could've seen you through the windows (first floor, the only room with balcony).

The bed is very comfy, food is just average. The personal doesn't speak English (only receptionists) but at least they were nice people trying to help all the time. Swimming pool is ok, quiet enough.

• Basic Double Room

The facility was old and poorly maintained, almost everything was broken When we arrived our room was dirty they did move our rooms but that is unacceptable The front desk doesn’t not answer the phone There was no wifi

The staff were great

Overpriced
    • Basic Double Room

The location was beautiful (the nature) but the actual resort was not good. The room was very outdated and the bathroom seemed like it was for a hospital. The curtains were a bit torn and there was no hairdryer. It was very overpriced for what we recieved!

The breakfast was good and the pool that was always open.

The staff were nice
    • Basic Double Room

The hotel is totally uncomfortable, the facilities are precarious and at night it is really tetrico, with continuous cuts of electric current included. 4 stars hotel!!!!??? Outrageous!!!

The staff were nice

Found the tranquility I wanted.
    • Basic Single Room

The Coffee at breakfast, instant just doesn’t cut it for me.

I enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere in a very pleasant environment that allowed me total freedom to what I wanted to do. The service was excellent in both the restaurant and the Wine Bar. Next time a longer stay and the road bike comes with me!

The location was great, but the facilities were not up to our standard.
    • Family Apartment

When we first arrived at the reception of the hotel, we were told that the policy was that we would have to pay before we saw the room we'd be staying in, which I payed. The room were first given was not up to my expectations; the actual size of "the apartment" was too small to be able to live in comfortably, the living room was the size of a small box room and two people could not sleep comfortably in one. We ended up asking for another bigger apartment, which we got. The kitchen was non existent, there was no kitchen, no fridge or no cabinets to place stuff in. For a matter of interest, I contacted the hotel directly, by e-mail, in relation to our stay, they failed to mention that all of the apartments would be refurbished. Due to these changes, there was no kitchen in our apartment. We only noticed in the evening, that there was no proper ceiling lightning, only three table lamps. There were other small things that put me off. The situation with our room put me off of the hotel. I feel that my holidays cost me more than it should have, due to the lack of certain facilities, for example a fridge. This website, booking.com should monitor the ads placed on here more. If I knew that we'd be staying in a location without certain facilities, I would have stayed in a different location, with more options for restaurants. I feel like deserve an apology or some compensation.

I enjoyed the surrounding area we stayed in and the country itself was beautiful. The hotel and town itself was unique and the buildings were nice. Since the hotel was located in a forest, there was a lot of nature and wildlife around, which added to the experience. The staff was fine and professional. The food was very good, but it was the same thing everyday and I've had enough scrambled eggs to last me a lifetime.

lousy
    • Double or Twin Room

Do NOt Go, Do NOT GO, there is no attention to guests there at all, maintenance was happening while we were there and a large generator was extremely disturbing and the next day they painted the roof , so the smell of paint was unbearable and we had to leave the hotel and find another one. We were not the only ones having problems. There was no one at the desk the many times we called them with our issues, so we would never advise anyone to go there.

Very good spacious room with a balcony.
    • Basic Double Room

We had to wait almost 1 hour to check in due to some technical problems with only 1 staff member available. The use of the swimming pool wasn't included in the price, that should be known in advance.

Very good spacious room with a balcony.

Faded and tired
    • Double or Twin Room with Spa Package

Bathroom poor. Basic restaurant and no outdoor services. Spa package poor and spa closes at 6pm. General neglect around the place.

Quiet location, good outdoor pool

Great to explore away from the known coastal resorts.

We were given a map of the "owned" area which didn't show all of the valley and options for exploring which was a shame. Ignore the bottling plant which you don't need to go passed but some areas at the side on the path next to the Thermal pool are "minging" and it would be great if they were repaired and the seeping water from the hillside directed away.

Location in a beautiful sheltered valley stayed 2 nights early May (probably enough for this location as we were using public transport). Rooms in keeping with the old buildings. Lots of birds singing and lovely flowers, nice breakfast. Very quiet when we were there. Visiting Monchique and exploring the old streets after a walk up to Foia.

Fantastic setting for a good, but ageing property.
    • Double or Twin Room with Spa Package

The whole resort is a little dated (The spa needs serious, serious updating). Trying to find main reception can be tricky.

The setting is fabulous. Amazing, clear air and beautiful views. Very, very peaceful. Breakfast is very good. Staff all very friendly and good.

Wonderful staff in a lovely hotel beautifully located
    • Double or Twin Room

We arrived late and the receptionist who was lovely rang and asked if the restaurant would be open. They duly responded by staying open for us and gave us soup and dessert ..Going way beyond their duty. The hotel is lovely, with beautiful surroundings and wonderful furniture and design. The spa was fabulous with one of the best massages I have had in a while.

Excellent relaxation for post op recovery
    • Family Apartment

We were very early in season so not all restaurants near by were open and the wine bar closed very early. The outdoor swimming pool temperature was quite cold and would be much better if heated and in keeping with the geo thermal theme of the property. We were in the apartments and the soundproofing is inadequate despite substantial internal walls. We could hear neighbouring occupants very easily and they did not seem to have any parental control over the children. Though obviously this latter part is not attributable to the hotel or its staff.

The location in the mountain is very relaxing and peaceful. The food in the restaurant is excellent but limited in choice but there are other restaurants near by within walking distance if you explore the walking paths around the village. The pool area is beautiful and tranquil.

comfortable and relaxing stay
    • Charming Double Room

While making a reservation I mentioned I will be celebrating an anniversary with my boyfriend. We got a vary nice room with a great view over the valley and a cute welcoming note personalized for us. Hotel facilities are really good and the staff is very friendly and helpful. I will definately come back in the future.

• Suite

Very minor things, but the performance of the hairdrier is poor and there is also room for improving the creeking beds. For the rest everything is super. We have stayed there for at least 8 times over the last couple of years

Location. Hotel.

I would class it as ok .
    • Double or Twin Room

New Pillows , Spa included in price . Television for all nationalities , or main ones such as English Spanish Portuguese German .

I changed rooms as the first room was like a shoe box . Second room wasnt that much bigger but better . The pillows were more like pads than pillows ..... so much so that I came away with a very painful neck. The staff were wonderful and always smiling . The second room was in another building as was the first as this hotel has 3 separate buildings and you will have to walk a 3/5 mins to breakfast if your not in the same part as the reception . The Spa is 15 Euros extra a day , NOT impressed ! So I didnt bother a real shame as this was the main reason I had booked the hotel . No English TV unless your happy to watch Politics !

Ideal for the thermal baths of Monchique
    • Double or Twin Room

The lighting could be better in the bedroom.

The staff, the restaurant for breakfast and dinner, the bedroom in the same building as the restaurant with a good-sized bathroom and an excellent bed, the big lounge in the main building, the spa (thermal baths).

excellent place for outdoor activities, nice rustic setting,...
    • Double or Twin Room

evening meal was under standard and waiters stressed thus very few guests

excellent place for outdoor activities, nice rustic setting, but still modern facilities - take a tour in the SPA

Old World Charm
    • Double or Twin Room with Spa Package

Characterful property in a superb centre village location. It is the real thing, if you are looking for modern corporate then go to the The MacDonald just out of town. The thermal spring waters are used throughout the hotel. You bath/shower in them, drink them even flush the loo with them! We had a very pleasant breakfast in the restaurant 1692 which was included in the price. Spa was also included which made the whole thing exceptionally good value. Once again if you want a modern glitzy spa then not the place for you.

Very good value.
    • Double or Twin Room

Shower facilities in the steam and sauna area could have been better there was only one working.

Dinner and breakfast was excellent .Staff in the restaurant were extremely pleasant and helpful.

This is my third stay at Monchique. It is
    • Double or Twin Room

Surprised that a daily bottle of Monchique Is no longer.

Beautiful and Fairy land landscape. Great R & R. Drinking water from Monchique, and swimming at the Spa

Good value for money but don't expect too much
    • Family Apartment

Pool outside was about 18 degrees... We were not allowed at the indoor pool because of our daughter (<12 years)

Less than seventy for 3 people is a good deal... Used to be a nice hotel but is now more like 'past glory' '

Lovely location and good prices
    • Family Apartment

I didn't like the staff of restaurant. We stay at the restaurant about one hour and the meal not arrive. We stand up and go away.

The breakfast is very good. The location of this property is lovely and I recommended. I will be back.

Disappointing 1-night "romantic" getaway with no dinner.
    • Double Room with Romantic Package

Sofas and carpets in reception area were filthy! Our package included dinner but restaurant was not expecting us so offered we could join the "bus group" buffet which was disgusting - chicken bones and pork skin. We complained and, after some aggravation, got our money back. My husband had no dinner.

The room itself was lovely, spacious and private. There was a fruit basket and champagne as part of our Romantic Package. I forgot my phone charger and they mailed it to me with great efficiency.

Good stay at a good hotel
    • Double or Twin Room with Spa Package

Everything in this hotel was to our expectation and we really enjoyed the indoor pool. A good variety on restaurant menu and the "Tasco" had very good tapas and finger food.

I had a lovely stay in this hotel and hope to come back in the future.
    • Basic Double Room

The staff was extremely nice and made sure we were comfortable. The location is amazing and the swimming pool area really nice and with mountain water.

The rooms where clean, not very big.
    • Double or Twin Room

The rooms where clean, not very big. great for one night. It's some kind of a little town with rooms in all the different builings. There is a little shop with an ATM machine, a bar, a restaurant, a pool ans Spa, ...

Not worth it
    • Double or Twin Room

We stayed in the worst room possible, next to the hotel toilets, and in front of the laundry/cleaning and next to the lifts as well, we didn't had a peaceful stay, every minute there was noise, sometimes from the toilets, sometimes from the reception staff laughing at 7 am or talking really loud, or the cleaning ladies having the conversation of their lifes. The room it self, was old, i didn't mind being outdated because i think it gives it character to the place, but overall not comfortable, the beds squealed every move you made it would be impossible not to wake up, the room we stayed in the hotel doesn't match the pictures in the website. Maybe if we were given a better room, my review would be different, i see all of these good reviews, and i was very disappointing to see that the hotel didn't meet our expectations. Cant recommend.

Friendly staff, room cleaned everyday, and a good breakfast, alternating the hot dishes every other day.

Enjoyed being in a bit different area but not more than one night.
    • Double or Twin Room

That spa which we had to pay extra for, was small and not even loungers for everyone. Not many facilities and we could not go outside to other pool. There was no views down or across mountainside-and anyway had a balcony overlooking air on units! Music in the evening was slow jazz and there was all ages lots of families-not really appropriate.

Restaurant area, food and staff are good
    • Basic Double Room

Thermal hotel is dated. Staff not helpful at check in or explanation of facilities. Not enough sun beds around pool.

Restaurant area, food and staff are good

Not the tranquil spot we expected
    • Double Room with Romantic Package

Live loud music while having dinner the first night, and a film also while having dinner, with foul language, totally inappropriate. We chose to have a break away from the crowds on the coast but that was the wrong choice.

Friendly and helpful staff

Overall very good deal for the price, it can be a very relaxing place to stay even for families.
    • Double or Twin Room

The resort is pretty old and that reflects in furniture. It makes the beds squeak a bit, the AC do some annoying noises, bath tub and tiles may be cracked. Breakfast was the same every day and not too many choices.

The resort organises Live music night, Fado night, movie night, etc. So in the evenings you mostly have a nice way to relax. There was free yoga available also 2 times / week. It's situated 20 km from Portimao so you get to the beach fast (with a car). Surroundings are also nice.

Not as good as we'd hoped!
    • Double Room with Romantic Package

The place is tired, understaffed and not what it could/should be. It's a shame as the area is lovely.

Nice location. Quirky streets and nice walk up the falls/spring to the natural flowing water.

The breakfast was very good
    • Basic Double Room

the mattress is not very good its too hard, and they dont make it clear that the spa is not included in the price of the room

The breakfast was very good

• Basic Double Room

Beautiful setting but such a pity that the grounds and buildings are not maintained. Grass around pool - hasn't seen a lawnmower in months and both in this area and the paths were overgrown with weeds. Signage to Termal hotel very poor and road was blocked by trucks so the hotel was completely hidden (the water tanks hide the entry to the road) So much potential. The photos on the website do it way more justice. Unfortunately I wouldn't visit again or recommend.

Basic, but clean room with a comfortable bed

Warning read this before going to this place!
    • Family Apartment

Pictures on internet very miss leading , apartment very tired and small. Staff not at all trained in customer services and had no interest in making us happy. We had staff member use abusive language on several occasions . No one informed us when there was entertainment , food was very expensive and poor in taste. You need transport to get around. The pool area was clean although there were not enough sun loungers for guests .

The location was nice

Wouldn't recommend for young children
    • Family Apartment

Beautiful location. Obviously filled in wrong way around!wouldn

Bed not very comfortable, not safe for young children to walk about, swimming pool wasn't serviced at all for a week, we arrived late from a flight and couldn't even get a drink! Honesty bar but no ice, and staff not helpful even though we were expected! Hair dryers not readily available or an iron! Apparently a manager had left and they were waiting for someone new and were short staffed so hopefully will improve.

Been here three times and love the rustic and easy...
    • Suite

Because the hotel was full - they struggled a little bit to ensure they did not run out of fruit or cakes at breakfast. Baked beans were under done and the mini sausages were over processed.

Been here three times and love the rustic and easy atmosphere!

The setting was great and the spa facilities were excellent ...
    • Basic Double Room

Building and resort were tired and needed upgrading. The grounds and pathways needed attention and weeding. Long Walk outside for breakfast and meals

The setting was great and the spa facilities were excellent the 50% reduction in price made it value for money

great...
    • Double or Twin Room

we spent a night... very polite staff... very clean... good breakfast... real calm to sleep like a baby... a little bit far away from the main road, but it doens't matter.. great

A magical place to stay and have a wedding.
    • Basic Double Room

Not having to wait ages for pool towels, but this was a very minor irritation.

The scenery and resources available such as the bar, pool and spa was wonderful. There was a wedding on the Saturday night which meant the restaurant and outside dining l wasn't for us to use. The wedding looked superb, and had a I been a guest, or it had been our wedding that would have been amazing. As it was, a key feature of the hotel was closed to us. The rooms were lovely and the main lounge/quiet room a place you may want to stay all day. Well designed and lovingly maintained and avoids the corporate feel. Have returned here three times now, and although not perfect, is a magical place to stay.

Breakfast was ok.
    • Double or Twin Room with Spa Package

Room smelled bad, like urine. The duvet was dirty. The bed was horribly uncomfortable. It was very loud, we could hear a child having fits all night and a couple arguing. It was not like the online photos. We booked the spa package, the spa was utterly disappointing. Completely run down, dirty bathrooms, one of the saunas didn't work.

Breakfast was ok.

Very pleasant stay, upscale apartment, great dinner
    • Family Apartment

Google Maps pointed to me to Carlos hotel which was completely empty. I called the reception several times but no one answered. Spa not allowed for small kids (up to 12 years).

Caldas De Monchique village was the most pleasant in all our trip in Portugal. Small, cosy, charming. The dinner at the restaurant was excellent. Waiter was very friendly and explained a lot about the fish in Portugal. Upscale apartment.

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

Pleasant, but not outstanding

The place looked very tired and needed more tidying up in the grounds. The bed although looking lovely creaked very noisily even when just turning over gently in bed. The gym wasn't open as it was undergoing refurbishment, however we weren't informed of this when booking. We expected to have been able to use the spa facilites on the morning of our departure without having to pay a further fee. That was very disappointing and it had not been made clear to us when booking. My friends had an apartment and were diappointed not to have a hairdryer in the room. When we mentioned this at the reception when we were checking out, they said we should have asked when we booked in and they would have got one. Not what we expected.

The masseuses were excellent. The room was lovely.

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

Nice location but terrible service
    • Family Apartment

The staff was rude. The receptionist was unproffesional. Rooms were ok. Swimming pool water was too cold to swim in.

The location was nice and cosy. Breakfast was very good.

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

Great place to disconnect from the world - and reconnect with the self.

The internet is poor.

I enjoy the beautiful nature environment in which the hotel is situated. I also enjoy the elegance of the rooms, and also the hydropool at the Spa attached. The food can be variable. This time a buffet was delicious. They offer Gluten free bread at breakfast.

If you want to see the Sierra Monchique its a nice stop on your way to Algarve!
    • Family Apartment

The noise from the maintenance stuff - we where at the pool for 2 hours and it didn't stop.

The hotel is obviously a former monastery, which has been transformed into a hotel accommodation and is being used for company events and travel groups. Their is limited restaurant service (breakfast only but a nice pool. Spa is is available but quite costly. Restaurants in the surroundings are basic.

• Reviewed: 7 April 2017

Beautiful location.
    • Double or Twin Room

TV only for Portuguese but understand that. A few film channels with subtitles would have been good. A/c and dog loud.

Beautiful location. Good breakfast.

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

Location very good.
    • Double or Twin Room

Not be able to use the indoor pool unless we pay 15 euros pp , as far i know pool is for guests to use while they staying without any more charges unless specified at the time of the booking. I am afraid but we will not be back there.

Location very good.

• Reviewed: 12 March 2017

Very beautiful location and lovely organized.
    • Double or Twin Room

We drink rice milk with coffee and it wasn't available, so that is an improvement that can be made. The bathtub had a problem that the shower hose could not be hanged.

Very beautiful location and lovely organized. The breakfast was very delicious and full of choices

• Reviewed: 7 March 2017

We stayed at a suite at Hotel São Carlos and it was...
    • Suite

We stayed at a suite at Hotel São Carlos and it was fantastic, outstanding value. The whole place is comfortable and unpretentious and only people who want to complain will find reason to complain...

• Reviewed: 16 December 2016

Back in time.. but nice

Bar closes very early..

Liked the salon with the cosy big sofas and very nice temperature. Also liked the restaurant, not for the way it is decorated (very old fashioned) but the quality of the food was a big surprise!

• Reviewed: 21 November 2016

Mountain retreat
    • Double or Twin Room

Room bit cold. Toilet mechanism not totally working. Can Portuguese hotels provide tea making facilities please. Wifi was very annoying - kept dropping out every few minutes meaning having to relaunch via hotel website.

Fabulous setting. Big rooms. Nice breakfast with good selection.

• Reviewed: 16 November 2016

great for country walks
    • Double or Twin Room

staff approach and decor little to see/do in the narrow valley where it appears most buildings comprise this hotel

the immediate countryside Good food in the restaurant

• Reviewed: 8 November 2016

Luxurious hotel and good value with a breakfast-included basic room.
    • Basic Double Room

Expensive dinner menu in hotel itself. Hotel grounds somewhat seedy.

Lovely spot in steep wooded valley with luxurious vegetation around the hotel. Excellent base for walks in the mountains along well-signed trails. Delicious inclusive buffet breakfast, plentiful and varied. Free outdoor swimming pool. On regular bus route.

• Reviewed: 3 November 2016

It could have been perfect but it was not.
    • Charming Double Room

System of Card/keys was faulty; could not open swimming pool door, very frustrating! The Menu at 18 E. was only when booking HB. Only 1 restaurant expensive for quality. "Cantina"only opens from 10 to 18 hrs.

The place was beautiful

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

Spa holiday in the mountains
    • Double or Twin Room

Walking to the main reception or restaurant could be challenging especially in the nights or if it rains. There are two open paths with stairs. One needs to be redone, 12 lights missing, tiles coveed by plants. Having wifi, coffe and tea in the rooms will help. The routine to get into the spa is kind of confusing. Parking is insufficient. The air at the main reception/self-bar was too hot and the windows don't open.

We went to Caldas for the spa. We were in the spa building so we loved it. Our room was very large and comfortable, including beds and pillows. Big closet and bathroom. Everthing was very clean and worked fine. We had a big balcony with a view to the mountain. Appreciated having a fridge. The lift was quick. Breakfast was quite good as well as the service. The weather was fine.

Beautiful location and pool area is lovely.
    • Basic Double Room

Basic room is very small and away from the main facilities.

Beautiful location and pool area is lovely. Breakfast is basic but tasty.

Fabulous hotel with fantastic views.
    • Basic Double Room

Nothing to dislike at all it was perfect.

The location staff food and environment were perfect.

Great operator
    • Double or Twin Room

Up stairs bed a lille warm.

This property had recently had bush fires in the area, the owner went out of his way to ensure we were not inconvenienced.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Great reaxing haven

Bed was a little hard

Location, lovely clean large rooms, beautiful views, nice staff

Thé pathos from the hotel towards the pool was in bad...
    • Basic Double Room

Thé pathos from the hotel towards the pool was in bad condition and not clean. No light at night to walk safely.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Beautiful located, great swimming pool, delicious breakfast,...
    • Double or Twin Room

Beautiful located, great swimming pool, delicious breakfast, comfortable bed

Disapointed
    • Basic Double Room

Air con broken, isolation between rooms very bad, quality of breakfast for a 4* spa desappointed.

Landscape around very nice

Recommended for good rest in mountain area.
    • Double or Twin Room

Recommended for good rest in mountain area. Fresh air. Peace and quiet for families. There is an unexpected quality to the tap water.

The location.
    • Basic Double Room

The cleanliness...distance from restaurant..

The location..beatiful mountains