Reviews of InterContinental Doha Hotel 5 stars

Al Isteqlal Road, West Bay, Doha, Qatar

#19 of 117 hotels in Doha

the perfect hotel for the perfect holiday
    • Superior King Room with City View

I couldn't find anything I didn't like.

The rooms are pretty big and the beds are super comfortable. Staff were very helpful, wherever you went. I loved the bowl with dates near the reception, what a nice gesture! I honestly couldn't find any fault, this hotel is perfect for a stay.

Best Service
    • Club King Room

Very much enjoyed my recent stay. Right from being contacted prior to my trip to ensure everything is personally catered for i.e pillow, diet etc to being picked up from the airport by a delightful bloke Mr. Ansari, there was a dongle in the limousine that gave me instant wifi access whilst going to the hotel. Was able to get an early check in. I felt throughout my six nights that I was given a great personal service. Magnificent massage, great haircut, good gym, cool water in the pool, lovely food. Was a very good experience.

still excellent but become cheap on small stuff

They were acting cheap, no welcome drink, fruit nor even a bar of chocolate not a big deal, well they give every one one small bottle of water a day, getting a towel at the beach was complicated. guess what you can wait for more than half hour to be server the menu card only and may be 30 min more to get a expensive warm bottle of water.

the over all was meet to exceed expectations some times. the team in front desk were very cooperative and helpful for to big party. neet rooms

My experience at this hotel was wonderful.
    • Superior King Room with City View

My experience at this hotel was wonderful. The only negative thing I have to say is about all the restaurants at the hotel and pool bar are way to expensive. Overall had a very nice stay.

Pool area was very much comfortable And mattress as well
    • Superior King Room with City View

When I booked my room as per hotel my checkin in is at 3pm but reached hotel at 3.30 reception make me upset when they told me your room is not yet ready instead of non smoking room I took smoking room Coz I was too tired when I reached to the room the view was worst actually there was not view tried to connect with wifi reception gave me a wrong code so it was not connecting again call then but 3 times they cut my call finally when I got my wifi connect. Went to washroom for shower find that bathroom sealing light is fused no light in showers even no Biday towel in washroom wash my face but washbasin drain was blocked so finally went to beach relax but tried to call my friends several time but net connection is not good at all in pool area over all it was a good stay not excellent

Pool area was very much comfortable And mattress as well

Pleasure stay
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I don't like the lady in check in , she kind but in the same time rude with the way that she talk of smile. I don't like the bed , not comfortable at all , very high and soft the matress with results I cannot sleep comfortable. In the w.c not have for wash by Arabic style although they had down in the changing rooms

I like the lady for check out I think Eleni sofokleous , opposite from the lady for check in, very kind , helpful for any question I had. I like the beach , the bathroom, the breakfast , the clean, general the stuff and accepted the request to stay untill 14.00 instead of 12.00 check out. Everything was very good and enjoy stay , I will stay agaian if the price logic and I hope find solution for these I was not comfortable 🤗

A great mini staycation. Thank you! : D
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I'm unable to collect IHG reward points when I book via Booking.com.

The mattress, duvet and pillows get a maximum star rating. Bliss! I also love the beach at this hotel, along with the spa treatments.

Awesome!
    • Superior King Room with City View

Rooms are very tight and needs refurbishment

Everyone from door person to housekeeping including front office, pool and beach are very clean. Special thanks to F&B team to handle all requests on such busy time. Rosy and chilisti from Coral were perfect. Food was good but no smoked salmon in bkfst

We got very good value room rates due to the Ramadan...
    • Deluxe King Room with Sea View

We got very good value room rates due to the Ramadan Holidays. The hotel extended its large discounts to Spa treatment and hotel car services. Naturally, no alcoholic beverage was severed during this religious period of one month. The day temperature varied from 43 to 46 degrees Celsius. Their best restaurants were also closed during this period.

It is great and awesome as usual... It our 5th time to stay there.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Somehow the Comfort room needs proper ventilation as smell does not go out fast. Need to provide some freshner

Bed is comfy & AC Temp is great. Breakfast is excellent. Staff are very polite and attentive of any needs with or without asking them.

Dissapointed
    • Superior King Room with City View

Check in staff didn't inform you of where to go to your room. Didn't tell you what the hotel offers for example they did a shuttle bus to Souk Waqif. We only found out on the last day of our stay. Staff were not very attentive around the pool area. Were not told what you had to pay for and what was complementary. The staff serving the towels could do with improvements. All guests that want to use sun loungers and the pool should be given a large towel with a small towel. Instead we were given 4 small towels. The Coral lounge for breakfast and lunch area had hot food placed under air conditioning. This meant you had cold food. Wrong food was served to my husband. He was served meat in his omelette, having told the chef he doesn't eat meat.

If check in time is 15:00, the room should be ready.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

If check in time is 15:00, the room should be ready. It was not, and it took some time to get even the most basic compensation from the duty manager (which really was not sufficient). Added to that, the concierge had difficulty locating bags, so when the room was eventually ready the bags were not in it. Expect much more from this hotel, it has been outstanding in the past.

This hotel is paradise
    • Superior King Room with City View

The noise on Thursday night upon check-in. There was a big crowd of non-guests who were there to party. It was very uncomfortable to be welcomed by so many intoxicated people upon our arrival at the hotel.

The breakfast was great. The staff was overly kind and very helpful.the beach view from our room was amazing. The hotel is as is on the pictures. I will definitely visit the hotel again in the next 12 months. The room was beautiful and the hotel facilities exceeded our expectation.

4.0
    Not happy with the service.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Not happy with the service. We paid for room service and didn't receive the change! Unacceptable I don't think I will return again plus I was disturb many times to leave for check out with constant phone calls knocking on the door horrible experience

Amazing!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Amazing! Can not fault this resort at all. They accommodated us on a early check in as well as a late check out. The room with a view over the pool and beach was absolutely perfect. The service across all areas of the resort was truly top level, big shout out to the staff for this. We spent our weekend soaking up the sun, on one of the best beaches that I've seen at a resort. My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and will most definitely be back to the Intercontinental Doha Resort.

Awesome Stay!
    • Deluxe King Room with Sea View

Staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was very good. Very lively Hotel, with great Dinner options. Very nice Pool & Beach Area, Great Cocktails!

Nice clean rooms, staff extra wiling to help
    • Superior King Room with City View

Breakfast-not diverse A little bit too noisy...at the 4th floor you can hear cars drifting or the party in the lobby The food at the pool could be a little more veggie and fruit based

Nice clean rooms, staff extra wiling to help

The pillows and bed
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

They charged me money for my daughter to use the gym - first they refused to let her in cause of age, then they allowed her to enter with her trainer after some argument - they do not understand that there are athletes under 18 years that are using gyms

The pillows and bed

Great pool.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I did not like the checkout procedure. It took really long. Also there should be a notice that the hotel does NOT take old USD money. This was a big problem and very discouraging.

I really enjoyed the comfort of the bed. The cleanliness of the hotel and access to the beach.

Great hotel. Great spa.
    • Superior King Room with City View

Rather disappointing to find the Bay Club and beach staff were less welcoming and helpful than elsewhere in the hotel.

The duvet alone warrants a 10/10! So too the service and also the Balinese spa attendant who gave a fabulous massage.

Doha is just a great city will go back
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Road constractions around the hotel. On friday it was very dificult to finde a place near the swiming pool to relax. Did not like Mykonos restaurant.

It was nice . I will recomend this resort, only the beach was very small. The coral restaurant is very nice.

Awesome hotel
    • Diplomatic Suite

I would like to thank Mr. Fridtjof Schneider from the front office for making my stay so exceptional. The whole staff of the hotel are amazing from the time you step in to the hotel. Thank you all for making my stay memorable, difenitly will come back.

Beach and the pool were nice.
    • Deluxe King Room with Sea View

It was quite noisy. Fly path is just above the hotel. Every night there was loud live music from the nearby venue. You could smell the grill smoke in the room coming from the restaurant garden.

Beach and the pool were nice.

Nice
    • Superior King Room with City View

Nice hotel for business just 10-15 min by taxi to Business area. Nice restaurants inside the hotel and nice beach. The hotel is OK but not new at all.

Do not just pass through the airport. Make time to visit this incredible place.
    • Superior King Room with City View

The hotel was really great and we will stay there again. Visitors need to be aware when booking that there is only one shuttle bus to and from the airport each day at a designated time. We used the hotel chauffeur service to take us to the hotel and the shuttle bus to return us to the airport. Also. it is out of the hotels control but getting through passport control took us one and three quarter hours .

The bed was extremely comfortable and the pillows were fantastic ensuring that we had a great night sleep. We were collected from the airport, as organised with the hotel and the driver was very polite and informative. The hotel telephoned us on our way from the airport to say that everything was ready for our one night stay. We ate in the Paloma restaurant and the food was of a very high standard and the portions large so we were glad we had not ordered a starter and did not need a desert. Breakfast the following morning amazing with so many options to choose from. We ate inside although there were many customers eating outside and enjoying the sunshine. Mr Schenk, the front desk manager came to sit with us whilst we were waiting to depart and talked to us about the area and local culture which was very interesting. We broke our return journey home from the Maldives to spend a night in Do Ha out of curiosity and having done so we will return in the future to stay for a few days to explore Do Ha.

Staff were extremely professional, helpful and so polite and...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Hotel was busy so we had to wait to get towels to sit outside. We didn’t receive complimentary water.

Staff were extremely professional, helpful and so polite and courteous, discrete but attentive. Excellent care and attention in the hotel reception, greeting staff, and longe areas.

great!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

We got first the old rooms, they are not very clean anymore and the furniture is very old. Hotel needs an update in some things, beds at the beach are old and dirty, some furniture in the restaurants too.

Be sure you get the renovated rooms, they are Great! Qualitytime of the restaurants are perfect.

Outstanding stay- relaxed luxury very very pleasant!! Congratulations to all staff!!!!!!!!
    • Deluxe King Room with Sea View

Couldn't find anything negative!!!!!

Food excellent in all restaurants, reasonably price // staff outstanding every respect - service / helpfulness / friendly. Pool superb.

No value for money since we booked through booking.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

No value for money since we booked through booking.com we were charged extra for breKfast where as for amount lesser than what we paid through booking.com would have saved us 350 riyals. Poor booking rates.

Perfect room, big bed, service is 100% high quality.
    • Superior King Room with City View

Perfect room, big bed, service is 100% high quality. Fast wi-fi. Breakfast is very tasty. Room service is nice. Beach and heated pool are cool. Courts and gym are good. Tea time in lobby is warm. Next time in Doha surely will visit this hotel.

nice beach, great pool, really nice kids facilities
    • Superior King Room with City View

air conditioning was very laud and humidity in the room was high, no possibility to open windows, no walking possibilities outside hotel (all in construction mode, no sidewalks), only taxi possible.

nice beach, great pool, really nice kids facilities

wonderful hotel, great swimming pool and private beach,...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

the hotel is located in a new developed zone and there are lot of road works around. The prices of bars and restaurants are pretty high.

wonderful hotel, great swimming pool and private beach, spacious room with all the amenities we may ever need...

The stay was short but sweet!
    • Superior King Room with City View

After we finished an in-room dinner, we requested for room service to get the trolley back and we also asked for a cold milk because we already wanted to sleep that time. But the room service took 30 mins to get to the room. I even made a follow-up call and cancelled the milk. A few minutes later, the room service finally came with the milk. When I also called for the milk the dinning staff said I will be charged 30 QRS, but in one of their room brochures it says complimentary. When I cleared it to her, she then said they will have it delivered. These are some glitches but over-all, the stay was amazing.

The entirety of the room was so comfortable. From the key card access to the mood control of the room. The room and hotel facilities had all we needed to enjoy our stay. We celebrated our 8th year wedding anniversary and we were suprised with a room upgrade, a bed well made with rose petals and a cake with anniversary greetings. The pool and beach were well-maintained and the ambiance was so relaxing. Breakfast buffet also was scrumptious.

It’s very good day upon staying for the pool and the beach is lovely
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Most of the staff speciality in the reception not approachable, they should learn to smile to the customer to be more good ambience

The bed is very good comforts

Family hotel with lots of children. Not a hotel for young couples and groups of friends.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The atmosphere of the hotel. For a five star hotel I was shocked to witness people reserving sun lounges before breakfast. Has a very British feel to the hotel and full of families with young children. Not a hotel for young couples or groups of friends. The food at breakfast and the other restaurants was very basic.

The beach is very nice. The staff are helpful and our bed was very comfortable. The Belgium bar has a good view.

Our favorite weekend getaway place in Doha
    • Superior King Room with City View

The Intercon is on the beach, and in walking distance from Katara. However, you need to take a taxi to get to the Corniche, which is not far, but inaccessible due to construction.

We have been living in Qatar for 9 years now, and the Intercontinental is always our favorite weekend getaway spot. The beach is probably the best in Doha for hotels. The staff always make you feel welcome, and the huge breakfast is excellent. Intercon also has a nice selection of restaurants and bars such as the Coral buffet and Belgian Bar.

It was relaxing and somehow funny exp for me.
    • Deluxe King Room with Sea View

There are some accidents during our stay but the staff fix it except one problem everything is fine.

The staff are very accommodating(xcept for 1 poolside staff) and the view is magnificent.

Good
    • Deluxe King Room with Sea View

There was issue with the bedside Lamps , when I touch them they gave me a little shock !

the staff were nice and attentive, Fast check in took me less than 10 minutes , the atmosphere at the lobby is great , quite nice and has good selection for light food The parking is free and you can always find a spot for your car

overall it was good but rooms furniture needs improvement
    • Superior King Room with City View

Dont want to be unfair as the hotel was good But somehow the rooms looked old in its furniture and bathroom fixtures. A bit of lack in maintenance as well was noticed.

Good Location/ very good breakfast and vareity/ good staff

Hotel is good, staff is bad
    • Deluxe King Room with Sea View

Reciption staff are not friendly!!!! Concierge staff not friendly The staff should aligned with what the hotel level They are not even smile for a guest gust arrive!!!!

The facility, the rooms, kids entertainment, it is 5 star hotel and the deserve it

I had a relaxing day
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The dining table with the food on it was kept inside the room for a full night till my check out without any response to remove it out

The comfort of the beds

A Nice Choice in Doha
    • Superior King Room with City View

Food of Room service was really fast but not that much tasty.

i really liked the hotel , fast check-in and check- out , nice decorated sea view room , a hotel with full of energy. Thank you for upgrading our room and arranging a birthday cake. This hotel is one of the nicest hotel that you can stay in Doha.

Great place to relax on the beach.
    • Superior King Room with City View

Beach was a bit dirty - litter washed up on the shore. I went to the beach at 6am before my flight and was told that I couldn't go into the water until 7am when the beach opened. However there were no cleaners on the beach until 9am. I did tell the staff about this and they assured me this is not usually the case but that this is because it was after the busy weekend of Eid. Food options in the hotel are a bit limited for vegans/vegetarians. A bit far from main sites of Doha.

Lovely large comfy beds, great location on the beach, modern clean hotel with good amenities.

A night in the intercontinental
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The beach had rubbish in the sea and bedroom carpet and walls had some stains. View from bedroom was of a construction site and a maintenance area for fridges

The restraunts had great selection and beautiful pool

I will definitely go back
    • Superior Twin Room with City View

There was a sound of water running in the ceiling, all the time, I guess it was from the AC system

I can say that the beds were the most comfortable beds I slept on ever, it was like the dream bed, the pillows as well The restaurants in the Hotel are fabulous, food in the Belgian cafe & the Mikonos restaurants were so yummy The receptionist gave us a 20% discount voucher on the hotel facilities ( food & spa) The Gym was a fully equipped gym & its open 24/24

We enjoy our stay,the room service is quick they give immediately our request,staffs are helpful
    • Superior King Room with City View

Few choices for food,and the buffet is more on arabic food during dinner,for breakfast mostly .it is sweet

Swimming pool and the sea side view from our room,room service is also fast

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

Will not go back to stay
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

the room is outdated the shower tray is slippery and dirty the air con is noisy they parked my car outside on site. The car was like an oven when I took the car back!

The breakfast at Coral

• Reviewed: 25 May 2017

I like the location of my room because it is Seaview and...
    • Deluxe King Room with Sea View

Some staff are not friendly not greeting their guest or maybe because I'm Asian.They should treat their guest all special not because of the color or nationality.

I like the location of my room because it is Seaview and pool view.The beach and pool it's amazing it's well maintained even for the past years.That's the main reason why I choose Intercontinental.

• Reviewed: 25 May 2017

Nice hotel
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

There is a single design problem has to be solved, that the extension building has a wooden door , without any glass window, this door hit my child two times , this has to be solved urgently , which could be harmful to all especially kids !!

Hotel cleanliness and comfort were wonderful , facilities were ok but not all beach sports were available, prices are higher than average , staff were friendly , covered parkings are available

• Reviewed: 24 May 2017

Bring supplies or pay big time
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Trapped and everything was expensive ....massage $220 an hour, lunch for one $120, Penuts in the room $17. So hotel was $200 for one night but final bill $600.

Great facilities

Nice hotel for beach relax , but not for anything esle ....
    • Superior King Room with City View

Food at Coral restaurant was big disappointment , and prices was so over for such poor quality of food and service at this restaurant ... i don't like the so crowded pool that you can't even use because it's full of kids and single men who act impolitely ....

i like Staff , beach and cleanness

• Reviewed: 19 May 2017

I did not expect that we have to pay 50 riyals for 1 hour...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I did not expect that we have to pay 50 riyals for 1 hour play at the kids play room ( they can spend 1 hour free per day I understand but how they track this?) which was quite small and for older kids and had only 2 play stations.If two kids are already playing then you paid 50 riyal but your child spend half an hour waiting and watching only.

• Reviewed: 6 May 2017

Great hotel
    • Deluxe King Room with Sea View

Wide choice for the breakfast buffet the food was very good and service very attentive and friendly Amenities excellent Would love to book this hotel again

• Reviewed: 5 May 2017

Lovely family hotel
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

On weekend the pool was busy and overcrowded. It was difficult to find free sun loungers. When we finally found 4 (for 9 persons group) one of the pool staff members was rude enough to remove our things and give it to people next to us as they gave him money for it. That was the biggest disrespect we ever experienced in the hotels. After commenting it to lady at the reception she promised to look into case but never came back to us. The service at the pool bar-restaurant was slow and the waiters quite rude and were arguing with the costumers.

The breakfast had wide variety and the staff in the Coral restaurant was very friendly. Rooms are spacious and clean. Hotel has amazing beach which was always clean and not busy. The ladies at the kids club where very friendly and our kids loved to stay there. The dinner at the Greek restaurant Mikonos was amazing - lovely atmosphere, friendly staff, live music and authentic food.

• Reviewed: 14 April 2017

Great breakfast and nice beach.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Until the underground will be running it can be very hard to get to/from airport and city centre due the huge traffic jams. What takes 10 minutes at night can take 45 minutes and more during the day.

Great breakfast and nice beach. Staff are wonder- and helpful. Large bed, good mattress, huge bathroom.

A great Birthday !
    • Superior King Room with City View

There was only one thing I didn't like. In order to use the wet facility we had to pay or have a spa treatment.

The staff is excellent. They insured that my nieces and I had everything we needed to enjoy our stay.

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

Nice room view with a clean beach area!
    • Deluxe Twin Room with Sea View

Check in and out took longer time than it should be. Plus one of the guests was complaining about us taking Snapchats at the beach.

Nice room view with a clean beach area!

• Reviewed: 8 April 2017

I arrived at 7 and my room wasn't ready, I had to wait...

I arrived at 7 and my room wasn't ready, I had to wait for 30 min and ask for a manager to finally get my connecting room. When I got my rooms one had a dirty bathroom where I had to call management again. To give the team credit it was the first day of the school vacation and they were fully booked, The team fixed it by upgrading my rooms a couple of days later and not charging me for the room the day I arrived. Over all extremely professional staff, especially Bashar and the team in coral restaurant.

Expensive but enjoyable
    • Superior Twin Room with City View

The cost of the hotel transfer from the airport was very expensive. The hotel exchange rate for US$ was not what I expected. The cost of the stay was extremely expensive compared to othe Intercontinental hotels we stayed in on this trip i.e. Sydney.

Relaxed atmosphere in the hotel. The 'Italian theme' restaurant night. Choice of food at breakfast.

cleanliness is excellent.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Children are not aloud to play with there bikes in outside area. No balcony in the room No inside pool

cleanliness is excellent. Staff are well trained and have good manners.

nice beach, good variety of restaurants, very friendly...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

- the buffet has little to none 'healthy'food options - need to wear shoes at the beach restaurant (Mykonos)

nice beach, good variety of restaurants, very friendly management

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

Great location hotel
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

People being able to smoke inside the bars, restaurants and reception lobby. Smoking small is bad enough, but to have it forced on me while eating, spoilt what was otherwise a very enjoyable visit.

Staff super friendly, new wing rooms are awesome.

• Reviewed: 11 March 2017

The private beach.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The room service was not that good as they have put extra bed without request and could not manage how relocate the bed to be as double bed.

The private beach.

In every respect the facility is excellent: staff is...
    • Deluxe King Room with Sea View

Even beer is not served at the pool side - religious rules are taken seriously. Bar prices for alcohol are horrific: over 10 euros for a pint of beer...

In every respect the facility is excellent: staff is friendly, rooms are clean, the buffet breakfast is amazing...

Good but could have been excellent
    • Deluxe King Room with Sea View

Washroom accessories were not enough, dental kit should have been included. Muslim shower was not installed although qatar is a muslim country. Breakfast should have more variety and should have done better with room decor for my birthday.

The view of the ocean from the room was awesome. The hotel staff was really nice and hospitable.

• Reviewed: 19 February 2017

Resort experience
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

limited Number of staff in restaurant and car parking , small and crowded reception, rooms are not sound proof, room fridge and scale not working

Location, breakfast, swimming pool

• Reviewed: 15 February 2017

Nice hotel, recently renovated.
    • Superior Twin Room with City View

Drinks at the bar are very expensive.

Nice hotel, recently renovated. The location of the property is somewhat out of town, but the private beach is an asset.

• Reviewed: 5 February 2017

Good but not extraordinary 5 star.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

No faucet in washroom. No perfume in common areas/corridors. Sometimes the room service is not very prompt. The main course of Dinner boufet not very interesting. Just ok.

The beach is really nice. Beds and pillows are comfy.

• Reviewed: 4 February 2017

Very good

Some of your staff They need further training & skill to deal positively with the customers More knowledge They do not know the Qibla direction They do not know if our breakfast included They urge more than required

The bed Location

• Reviewed: 29 January 2017

Nice weekend break but have received better value for money elsewhere.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Attitude is staff when requesting a late check out!. Max late check out was 12.30 and staff on telephone were not fluent in English.

Location and sport facilities

• Reviewed: 23 January 2017

Comfortable stay
    • Superior King Room with City View

You could have got more for your money. The rooms were not as hugh standard as shown in pictures

It was comfortable. A lot of choices when it comes to meals and a beautiful beach

• Reviewed: 31 December 2016

The most distinguishing part was the staff and their...
    • Superior King Room with City View

Just as a feedback the property could be in time for some refurbishment

The most distinguishing part was the staff and their attention to us having a good stay especially while traveling with a child right from Joshua at check in till Divesh at the Coral Restaurant went the extra mile. Keep up the good work Team

• Reviewed: 17 December 2016

big choice of restaurants, night club, pub, alcohol...
    • Deluxe King Room with Sea View

the rooms are not sound-proof? i got a call from the reception that we were making too much noise!! and the occupancy was much less than 25%. i asked for sea view (300 QR extra for 2 nights), i got a facing north room, so i was looking at the sea, but blocked by the pearl buildings. Meanwhile, the east facing block was empty.

big choice of restaurants, night club, pub, alcohol available. nice swimming pool/beach.

• Reviewed: 6 December 2016

Great beach and water sports
    • Deluxe King Room with Sea View

We still heard the nightclub beats even we were at the third floor.

I liked the water sports a lot. I liked the private beach and the heat regulated swimming pool and also the beautiful sea view from my spacious room.

• Reviewed: 4 December 2016

Still as good as it was 10 years ago
    • Superior King Room with City View

Construction work going on around perimeter of hotel but once inside you would never know

Staff in club lounge were very friendly and anticipated our needs well

Browse InterContinental Doha Hotel traveller photo gallery