Reviews of Mövenpick Hotel West Bay Doha 5 stars

West Bay Area, West Bay, Doha, Qatar

#34 of 117 hotels in Doha

(1) Staff: very nice, proactive, smiley and tend to support...
    • Family Connecting Room

(1) Elevators: Although there are 4 elevators in addition to service elevator but it takes much waiting time, even it was not a high season. (2) Room Furniture need to be maintained sufficiently. For example, drawer knobs to be tightened and furniture need to be renovated.

(1) Staff: very nice, proactive, smiley and tend to support and help. I really thank and appreciate the receptionist lady who check in me with presenting all the inclusion, exclusion and facilities in clear manner. She also offered me a free upgrade as a courtesy welcome. (2) Facilities: Indoor pool was wonderful with associated facilities suites young children. Wifi was free of charge and easy to access with very good speed not excellent. There is valet parking. (3) Location, close to City Center Shopping mall with 800m distance and there are many restaurants just nearby in different cuisines. (4) Flexibility: they didn't annoy me when i exceeded the checkout time. (5) Room size and content: was big size with sufficient content as one of the two interconnecting rooms has a dining table and Nespresso Capsules Machines.

I enjoyed my stay
    • Deluxe King

Hotel facilities are awful specially the swimming pool and spa it was very small and always crowded

The room size is perfect, so clean and well equipped also the staff were very friendly.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

We liked the comfortable bed and the beautiful view of the...
    • Deluxe Panoramic Sea View

We didn’t like the crowded swimming pool during our stay. Also, we were disappointed of the additional one night extension promo for 38 QR which they offered via email after we booked... but upon check-in, their staff said that the promo is not valid because we already made the booking. It did not make sense. They should’ve informed us earlier.

We liked the comfortable bed and the beautiful view of the sea.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Good staff,clean and tidy
    • Deluxe King

I like how the staff welcoming guest, thanks for reception i forget her name to give me upgrade my room to panoramic ,fast check in fast check out, reception explain about hotel facilities and also housekeeping fast response when i ask something for extra mineral water ,tea, and other amenities.. Sure ill come back next holiday

• Deluxe Panoramic Sea View

Breakfast is very average. And do not book the hotel taxi - they over charge. Better to go with the government metered taxis.

Location. Cleanliness and friendly staff

Clean spacious room great view, excellent gym, huge pool on...
    • Deluxe King

Dinner and breakfast slight over-priced

Clean spacious room great view, excellent gym, huge pool on the 26th floor heated to 29c which was great. House keeping were prompt when required. Free snacks in the lobby.

Great place both for leisure and business

Everything perfect!

Great place in Doha! Superb hotel, in a strategic position. You basically have everything you may need, from the restaurant to the gym and the swimming pool. Rooms are very nice, and view on the sea side is worth it. Breakfast is huge! Price is reasonable. Staff is super welcoming and helpful. Airport shuttle 24h is a very nice bonus! Definetely recommended!

Comfortable bed, nice to sleep.
    • Deluxe King

No bathrobes in the bath rooms In the room there was segarett smell when we enter the room.

Comfortable bed, nice to sleep. Good staff . Nice poufee for the breakfast. I like the coffee, too much tasty.

Outstanding hotel and best ice cream ever!
    • Deluxe King

Extremely clean. Very comfortable bed and pillows. Upgraded at no cost to an executive room. Very large and excellent amenities. Movenpick ice cream is still the best in the world and available from room service anytime. Best hotel stay in a long time.

The experience is worth the money spent.
    • Family Connecting Room

The overalls experience was awesome as the property is located at a very good place and all places are accessible from there. Staff is very friendly and helpful.

very relaxing with great staff and would stay again and will recomend to friends
    • Deluxe King

double room but only one bathrobe and 1 pair of slippers only 2 tea bags. when asked front desk t said it was a single room made up to a double yet there were 2 towels 2 cups. We expressed our comments to front of desk who listen to us and we said attention to detail. he kindly got us a special car to go to the airport. it was appreciated

The checkin was quick and efficient large bed and was very comfortable. Good sized towels and great 2 head shower. free drinking water. kitchen as per booking.com but had to ask for equipment.booking.com should say this but no concern for us as not required nice view and large indoor pool on floor 26

we like the view from our room.
    • Deluxe Panoramic Sea View

the kid's pool can only accommodate few kids.

we like the view from our room. the staff are friendly and very accommodating. free refill of coffee and bottled water 😊

I faced a weird situation there as i booked diluxe room...
    • Deluxe Twin

I faced a weird situation there as i booked diluxe room based on bed and breakfast. Booking was mentioning in the booking confirmation the facilities that i can enjoy, one of them that i can enjoy launch or diner and pay 90 QR per each per person. I went dor dinner accordingly and when i asked for bill i found the rate was 165 QR per person!!! I shocked and talked to the manager who explained to me that is booking’s fault as they publish false extra facilities!! The most weird that the waiter told me all people who booked through booking app faced the same situation!!! I am really disappointed why booking goes for such manner in their offers!!

Relaxing weekend
    • Deluxe Panoramic Sea View

There's no schedule for families in the pool.

Reception staff is very helpful, they provided me with all information about the place. Room view is fascinating. Roof pool is nice with a wide view for Cornish. Good health club; sauna, steam camber and Jacuzzi with sea view. Place facilities are well maintained and extremely clean. Place is quiet and highly recommended for weekends.

Excellent hotel in downtown Doha, close to the corniche
    • Deluxe King

No alcohol, and only one restaurant.

Staff is very helpful and welcoming. Breakfast is excellent. Rooms are very comfortable and the whole hotel is modern and classy

In general we had a good experience.
    • Deluxe King

the hotel also had a bar-restaurant (serving drinks and snacks) on the ground floor which allows smoking inside.

the location and its vicinity to the sea and a few coffees shops.

Ok hotel for short stopover in Doha.
    • Executive King

Airport transfer to the hotel was horrible. We did wait for our car after our arrival more than one hour... Then we must travel in dirty mini bus. Really bad experience. Extra bed for our daughter was also ugly. Executive lounge is pure joke.

Ok hotel for short stopover in Doha. Nice view from our 16th floor room. Helpful staff.

Excellent hotel with superior service
    • Deluxe King

Maybe the location could have been on the beach, but I don't think that is something they can change...

The staff were extremely helpful (with check in, with talking to taxi drivers and helping them find the location I was traveling to and from), beds were super comfortable. Breakfast was good with lots of selection. Overall the hotel stay was above my expectations for the price, great location in West Bay. I will stay here again.

There is something wrong with their hot water system.
    • Deluxe King

There is something wrong with their hot water system. Every time you shower, it takes about half a bathtub full of water until the temperature gets warm. I ended up taking cold showers most of the time because I hate wasting so much water in a place where all water is desalinated from the sea. My coworkers had the same problem in other Rooms on other levels. It’s really an awful waste of resources. I would not stay there again until they fix that problem.

The staff was excellent, friendly and always helpful.
    • Deluxe Panoramic Sea View

We paid A$10 for a small cup of coffee in the hotel lobby and the same price for a soft drink. Totally ridiculous.

The staff was excellent, friendly and always helpful. The room was clean and comfortable and had a great view.

Wondelful and top 10 hotel
    • Deluxe Twin

We could low the air conditioner and we forget take a good photo to show you this amazing hotel

The hotel is amazing, luxury and WONDERFUL, I felt sure and the staff membre are very very friendly and helpfull ( the driver his name is Hamshi is really nice and friendly we had very funny moments in the dunes), in general the hotel is top 10. It is in the center and it is very well comunicate very confortable. I have nothing bad to say. We are really and very happy

Friendly staff. Max 4*
    • Deluxe King

Restaurant on 2nd floor, badly managed, breakfast was chaos, we were taken to a table which had no cups, napkins, cutlery. Had to ask for everything. No one explained the service at the restaurant. Long wait for tea and coffee. Also, the staff had us waiting as we were leaving the restaurant because the lady didn’t believe us we were on hb deal. They need training.

The staff- Hassan at reception was very helpful and professional. We were given late check out, that was great. Staff friendly. Airport shuttle- efficient.

Unpleasant
    • Deluxe King

This hotel does not deserve 5 stars, I would rate it 3 starts based on the below: - Lobby area not well lit, poor ambiance, poor staff, poor decoration - Corridors and other areas use cool white lighting giving a very poor look to the interior (not welcoming, poor color rendering, not comfortable) -Elevators and other common areas has a stench smell of cleaning products and detergents that smelled more like pee. -Room lighting is very confusing. Interior finishing is very bad. -Pictures on Booking do not look like reality. Very disappointing.

Breakfast was good, wide selection

Great especially kitchenette
    • Deluxe Twin

Only one minor thing that people at the concierge didn’t know anything about the activities of places to visit in Doha.

The kitchenette was fabulous. They provided us with utensils for cooking and eating. The airport pick up and drop off service was very convenient as well. Bathroom and room were spacious

Excellent stay, beautiful views, nice room with good bed and facilities. Great location!
    • Deluxe Panoramic Sea View

Beautiful view over the Gulf, nice room with a good bed and good facilities. Helpful staff. Good hygiene. Great location, from the hotel you walk easily to the Corniche on which you can make a wonderful walk to Souq Watif and the MIA while you walk along the water, beautiful parks and the unique skyline. Within walking distance of the hotel is a large shopping center with Carrefour Hypermarket.

Room was comfy
    • Deluxe King

Construction noise outside - requested to move rooms and didn't happen - free shuttle to and from the airport didn't happen as driver was having breakfast

Room was comfy

Will definitely be back someday as this hotel is so peaceful and quiet.
    • Deluxe King

The view in our room, as there’s an ongoing construction and there were people working. When I requested to be transferred apparently there’s no other room available.

They allow us to check out up to 2 pm.

I will not stay again
    • Deluxe King

Except breakfast, you feel low quality, not worth its price. Sauna may be 30 degrees, steam room "cold", in the room taking used towels but no new one, and for hot tap water - wait more than one minute,

Disappointed Stay
    • Deluxe Panoramic Sea View

I booked the room specifically for the National Day and requested that my room be on the east side. I was told that they would do something about it. I arrived at the hotel at around 12 PM and couldn't have early check in. I asked the receptionist of my east side view and she said yes. When I checked in the room, I got the opposite side. I was really disappointed. I complained and she told me that there was no available room. The other receptionist thought that I was already gone and I heard him say to the other receptionist, laughing, "just ignore if someone complains"...was really really disappointed. Never again to book there.

The grill is broken.

Not bad
    • Deluxe Twin

Receptionist arogant and not wise. She gave us only one room key used also for accessing the elevators. When I went to swimming keeping my family in the room, I could not use the elevator and I was waiting for someone having a card to use the lift.

Food

Very good choice I stayed here many times and still find this hotel one of the best in Doha
    • Deluxe Twin

No welcome drinks it was like help your self wich was not nice

Price,Location,furniture,quick procedures for check in and check out, quick housekeeping staff

No hot water , bathroom was not clean, had to flush the pee of the previous person.
    • Deluxe King

No hot water to shower , so showered in warm water :( . I did not complain because I did not stay much at the hotel. Only kept my stuff and left. Vaughn was friendly, she did her job with a Passion.

The staff, her name is Vaughn.

I like the location but the noise of construction near the...
    • Deluxe King

I booked a smoking room but it wasnt available and the staff says no way to give you a smoking room & the constraction noise i couldnt sleep

I like the location but the noise of construction near the tower i didnt like

welcoming and relaxed
    • Deluxe King

The following could improve; the pool had to much chlorine in, the jacuzzi was not working, an extra access card, a tennis court, less intrusive employees like other major hotels, more parking spaces.

a sea view would be great

At the hotel arrival area it was stinking with cigarate...
    • Deluxe Twin

At the hotel arrival area it was stinking with cigarate smoke and stubs. The rooms closet holding fridge etc was smelling and was badly smelling. The choice in the restaurants was very limited and not the best in taste. Lot of items in room service were not available. Shower water was cold.

• Deluxe Panoramic Sea View

They charge us 50% more for breakfast only because we did not booked it on website, even if I asked in advanced about payment for it and tried to get explanation after.

Room service was good
    • Deluxe King

As a five star hotel there is a few things needs to be fixed in he room like some black stains on the seling Maybe the furniture needs to be updated One of the house keeping guys just rinsed the coffe cups thought they should be replaced with a fresh ones or cleaned probably

Room service was good The food was exciellent for the price Location is good

• Deluxe Panoramic Sea View

smoking smell in the reception, I mean, reception is a persons first impression! when you enter a hotel and smell cigarettes in the hall that's not a good sign!. Unfortunately, there is no parking in the basement. With a 50 celsuis temperature, I wish you would allow cars to park there. other than these two, everything was good.

Everything, I didn't try their restaurant though. free parking, although you might not find a spot, but don't worry, there is a valet parking. I recommend their spa as well.

Recommended stay in Doha
    • Deluxe Twin

The room smills bad probably due to humidity in the AC. Dryer in the swimming pool should be moved close to showers. It was inconvenient to take the wet clothes back to the bathrooms in the swimming area to dry it after taking the shower.

Clean property with nice facilities. Staff were active and with smiles

The pillows are so bad.
    • Deluxe Panoramic Sea View

The pillows are so bad..The pool smels cholorine/clorox..And where just only late for almost 9 minutes in breakfast and its closed totally..So we pay our breakfast for nothing..

It was great. we want to stay a little longer.
    • Deluxe Twin

The aircondition is not very cold. The pool was small so we had to stay at one side.

The bed feels like it is embracing you. The scrambled eggs were delicious.

The worst hotel ever
    • Deluxe Panoramic Sea View

Everything is bad . We arrived at 2 and we get to our room at 5 . They said that booking over booked them .we booked sea view room and we didn't get it coz its fully booked . The staff is bad . The ac is bad . The toilet smells bad . It's very dirty and the hotel is veeeeeeery old ! I will never book here again and I don't recommend it at all

Everything is bad

Worth staying for
    • Deluxe Twin

We weren't able to enjoy the pool, during the first 2 days the pool was as per the staff "under maintenance' during the first night we had to go to the other property just to use the pool. the following days the pool was crowded coz it was the eid holidays. I would suggest that the hotel would have another pool that is exclusive for Adults and the one they have now would be redesign for kids/children's use.

The friendly staff, specially the FO attendant who was there to assist us when we checked in/out, the Buttered Chicken was sooooooo delicious :-)!!!

Rhaque, from the reception is the best!
    • Deluxe Twin

Rhaque, from the reception is the best! Got free upgrade! Location is within the business city of Doha, breakfast is superb and room is very spacious.

I'm a regular guest in Movenpick and I always choose it...
    • Deluxe Panoramic Sea View

I suggest they arrange the room amenities according to the occupancy at the time of booking.

I'm a regular guest in Movenpick and I always choose it for the great value for money and comfort they offer. Monika at Front Desk was very kind and hospitable, Thanks a lot!!

bad service
    • Deluxe King

One of the reasons we want to stay in a hotel is that my daughter loves to swim but when the time of check-in,they told us that the pool is under maintenance & we have to go to other hotel nearby if we want to swim!so disappointing & its very hassle for us.The room service is also bad & slow, when we request something we have to wait for a long time before they come.Room is quite small & toilet has molds on it.Wasnt expecting for a 5 star hotel.I also requested for a crib but they didnt provide.Reception area is small & not appealing compared to other 5 star hotel.

I like that they upgraded our stay to the sea view instead of the city view.I also like that they have kitchenette.Good for cooking

pleasent hotel for all family . Very clean, beauliful food place, swimming pool and Gym
    • Executive King

the sea view wasn't showing when relaxed in bed or sitting area in our sea view king room. It can be seen only when we stand and turn head. it was mostly a city view room.

food and beds were excellent. couldn't be better

overall is good hotel , but its fully occupied , i can't...
    • Executive King

its fully occupied , i can't enjoy . also lounge is very poor

overall is good hotel , but its fully occupied , i can't enjoy . also lounge is very poor

• Reviewed: 28 April 2017

It was my first time at this hotel and I already made the...
    • Deluxe King

There is nothing that I didn't like. Only thing I could say, if they have an outdoor pool, it would seriously top level.

It was my first time at this hotel and I already made the booking for my upcoming trip to Doha. Everything is good and plus stuff were extremely helpful.

• Reviewed: 28 April 2017

Read this review before you book at this hotel
    • Executive Suite King

Everything, from cleanliness to staff it was a terrible experience. The staff where not friendly at all they were lazy and unhelpful. We booked at the executive suite and on thier website it says we get a car to and from the airport this was a lie as there is a old and small shuttle bus so we made our own way. It says we get access to a lounge that has food and drink available throughout the day we went there three times and it was empty on all times. To talk about the cleanliness we would come back after a long day out expecting the suite to be clean as we have put the cleaning light on and most of the times they have ignored it and the rest of the times we have to call them back again as they haven't hoovered the carpets or changed the dirty spoons or even picked up obvious rubbish from the floor. We also had the right to free minibar refill everyday we would call them to refill daily and it was like we were begging from them, the staff on a whole were terrible. Also we had things taken from our room. My ring and my wifes sunglasses and till now we have not heard back on this matter, we have complained many times but they cant seem to do anything about this. I regret spending my money and time on this hotel that i wouldnt see it as even one star nevermind five. We should have known from the start it was terrible as we had reserved a smoking room and they didnt even get that right. We had to wait around for three hours for a mistake they made.

Nothing, everything was a waste of money and we regret booking at this hotel. It didn't offer anything good.

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

This hotel is dry!
    • Deluxe Panoramic Sea View

The hotel has no liquor which was not communicated on the booking. The room was prepared for one person we had to call for extra. How did it get 5 stars!

Expect for Business not pleasure.
    • Deluxe Panoramic Sea View

Business center is rather small and highly charge. the hotel rather for business than pleasure so think about this business issue to be done by businessman.

We can prepare simple food by our self but must request kitchen utensil.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

Wouldn't go back there no recommend it!
    • Deluxe King

Well what can I say!? We had booked a weekend trip to celebrate our 7th anniversary and our experience was tarnished by a number of things that should never have happened in any hotel let alone a hotel with such reputation and not the cheapest either! 1. The level of street noise in our 10th floor room #1017 was so high and made even more unbearable by the speeding motorcycle riders all night through for the 2 nights we were there. 2. There was no tv remote control in our room. Upon returning from an evening out and wanting to unwind, we called the house keeping at about 12:30 am, 2 phone calls and 45 minutes later, the remote was delivered! 3. The duvet cover on our double bed was not the right size, in fact, it didn't cover the whole bed and so we were pulling it from one another to keep covered. 4. No tea or coffee mugs in our room, called house keeping again and had to convince the person on the other end of the phone that I am not lying as he insisted there were mugs in the room! Why would I? 5. The sewage smell in the bathroom, what can I say!? We requested to speak to duty manager when we were checking out and the best he offered us was a private (nice car!) as he put it, for the airport shuttle which we were entitled to anyway! He did say he would send me an email after checkout so I can put down all my complaints but I did not receive the email yet! I wouldn't go back there and nor would I recommend Mövenpick to anyone I know!

Front Desk Staff were friendly.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

• Deluxe Panoramic Sea View

Coffe at Breakfast was not good at all(Too strong). Matress was not confortable. No kitchen items such as Spoons , Forks, Plates..it was Empty. Shaving kit and Tooth Brush were not available ( provided when I requested them !!).

Location. Breakfast menue was good.

• Reviewed: 15 April 2017

Far to be 5* hotel better options are available in the city
    • Deluxe Panoramic Sea View

Internet connection too slow I had the breakfast buffet on the first day, it does not contain fresh orange juice. I've been given a tiny glass of fresh orange juice. I requested an other one and it has been denied to me. Paid 115 QR breakfast to hear "sorry we can not give you an orange juice" this is unacceptable from a supposed 5* hotel. I ended taking my breakfast outside for the rest of the trip.

Good location close to mall and corniche

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

Pubic Hair all over toilet.

Pubic Hair in toilet and sink. Bed that was hollow at one side. Waiting 1 hour to get room at 11.30pm Broken light in cupboard with exposed wires. Dirty sticky carpet in room General state of room.

Leaving.

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

Delay in Check In as my room wasn’t ready when I arrived and...
    • Family Connecting Room

Delay in Check In as my room wasn’t ready when I arrived and they just made it ready around 16:30 We use to stay at one room (Family of 06 members) waiting for the other room to be ready Though I have requested early check In but even they did not meet the Hotel Check In time???

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

Fair value. Some staff needed a wake up call.
    • Deluxe King

The check-in staff were amazing, but the restaurant staff were inept and needed to wake up. No alcohol sold in the hotel at all.

The buffet selection for dinner was pretty good.

Service lacking!
    • Deluxe King

Noise from either generator / exterior cooling unit all night. Took 20 minutes and two requests to get a coffee at breakfast. Locked out of room on last day, 3 card changes later and receptionist blaming me for having key card too near my phone. The problem was the system! No apology!

Good location and good size room.

• Reviewed: 4 April 2017

We arrived at 21.
    • Deluxe Panoramic Sea View

We arrived at 21.30 and planned to go out for a meal. We had booked a room with a bay view. The hotel obviously had been fully booked and instead they put us in a room of the 4th floor with a view of a building. They didn't offer a new price or a new room. After about an hour of complaining and the duty manager keeping us waiting we eventually were given the room we booked but it would only be ready when we got back in. I booked this room for a reason and don't expect to be moved to another for the hotels convenience.

Good location, poor maintenance
    • Deluxe Panoramic Sea View

As it was raining there was a leakage through the windows and on top of electric plugs, Curtain was broken, Ironing board of low quality and dirty, Shower not easily adjustable and part of the shower was broken

Location, Swimming pool, Gym, Restaurant, Welcoming front desk

NOT AS PREVIOUS TIMES

ROOM HOUSEKEEPING. ELECTRICAL WORKS IN PROGRESS AFFECTING THE HOTEL FUNCTION

I LIKED THE PEOPLE, THE BREAKFAST VATIETY, THE AVAILABLE CARS OF THE HOTEL

• Reviewed: 2 March 2017

The staff were very friendly and responded quickly to...
    • Deluxe King

It was difficult to get the room temperature to my liking.

The staff were very friendly and responded quickly to requests. There was a good selection of food for both brakfast and lunch at the first floor restuarant. I would stay there again.

• Reviewed: 26 February 2017

The room size and amenities, staff, and location were top...
    • Deluxe Panoramic Sea View

The 21st floor is designated non-smoking, but the stench of cigarettes was very noticeable. The internet speed was not great.

The room size and amenities, staff, and location were top notch. I had a great view of the Arabian Gulf from the 21st floor.

Actually the reception team was nice and I did late check in...
    • Deluxe King

Actually the reception team was nice and I did late check in @11PM so the offer me late check out. I really appreciated they understanding my situation as I was only staying for one night

Fancy
    • Deluxe King

Small & narrow entrance, I was charges for minibar items that i have not useda and was disappearing, but it was resolved in the end.

Quick In & Quick Out In the heart of Doha, away from noisy traffic.

Don't stop here
    • Deluxe King

shopping mall was under re-fit, no other shops in the vicinity, hotel has no bar, never any hot water for showering or taking a bath; always luke warm. mattress on bed was worn out and very uncomfortable. breakfast although with good choice was never hot, everything was cold when you came to eat it, coffee was poor, cold and you had to get up and serve yourself if you needed more than one cup.

location was okay to access the cornice and shopping mall

• Reviewed: 19 February 2017

As great as always
    • Deluxe Panoramic Sea View

Should recognize repeated guests as it felt awkward upon check in when I was treated as a first timer. The rest was great as expected from Movenpick

The staff were excellent, especially the Arabic lady in the front desk. The view from my room was just perfect.

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

I recommend this to everyone you will never be disappointed I promise

All was good so good

It was an amazing experience the staff was so welcoming to be honest the location was amazing my wifey loved it and I will do it again I just can't tell you how amazing it was so team Movenpick thank you so much

• Reviewed: 23 January 2017

shower water drainage was not working.
    • Deluxe King

shower water drainage was not working. every time i need to take a shower water raise more than 20 center meeter above my feet!!! may be this problem in the room was given to me only. had no time to complain!!

• Reviewed: 5 January 2017

Excellent stay at beautiful hotel close to airport.
    • Deluxe King

I couldn't open the windows to take a photo of the beautiful view!

The bed was very comfy and the staff were extremely helpful and accommodating. Everything was beautifully clean and well manicured. It wasn't too expensive. I would absolutely stay here again.

excelent sea view , fair staff help
    • Deluxe Panoramic Sea View

room service and cleanliness was not that good. Extra bed Was not free!. We tried (daily) to get 2 rooms next to each other but hotel staff did not try to help us with that or tried to give us other suggestions although we stayed 3 nights with children room was far away from us.

sea view panoramic room has very nice view over the city.

• Reviewed: 22 December 2016

Frustrated
    • Family Connecting Room

I have booked and confirmed by payment made for family room but they refused to give and said overbooked. Then got two separated rooms which was very uncomfortable to me and my kids.

Nice place to stay

• Reviewed: 14 December 2016

The hotel was amazing.
    • Deluxe Panoramic Sea View

The hotel was amazing. We were staying in the deluxe room with the seaview for 3 days, and we enjoyed it to the maximum. Hotel stuff was extremely nice and helpful. When we were leaving we needed to extend our staying for few hours and everything was so easy. Stuff gave us a lot of advices where to go. So many many thanks to this place and keep it up🙂

• Reviewed: 27 November 2016

I liked the room and the food so much it was more than...
    • Deluxe King

There is no much facilities or something to do there except the pool and the restaurant, I wish that there was a night club or any activity we can do but overall I liked the hotel

I liked the room and the food so much it was more than excellent

Browse Mövenpick Hotel West Bay Doha traveller photo gallery