Accommodations Flights Flight + Hotel Car Rentals Tours & Activities Airport Taxis

View vacation packages to

2. Turkey hotel reviews
  3. Black Sea Region hotel reviews
Black Sea Region Verified Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent Reviews

• Park Square Hotel Review Score: 9.2

“The hotel location as it's near Trabzon Maydan. All the services are available near the hotel. The breakfast was great. We want to thank the hotel for there hospitality as they provided us the requested room and they paid for the taxi trip to the airport. ”

• Alya suite hotel Review Score: 8.8

“Clean, waste room with a nice design, the building is new, all of furniture is new too. The breakfast is served in the nearby cafe and it's very tasty)”

• Ayder Villa de Pelit Hotel Review Score: 9.2

“All”

• Usta Park Hotel Review Score: 8.8

“Friendly staff ”

• TS Gold Otel Review Score: 3.0

“The space of the room was OK. ”

• Marvell City Otel Review Score: 10.0

“Wonderful staff rich kind of breakfast”

• Keles Hotel Review Score: 10.0

“It was super clean, there were towels, shampoo, soap, everything! Great breakfast, you can ask for muhlama(traditional dish), also staff is super friendly, they gave me lots of valuable information! They have free tea in the lobby❤️”

• Sulduz Hotel Review Score: 10.0

“Great Hotel! Don't let the outside decieve you, this is a clean and comfortable hotel. The family who run the hotel are amazing and will do their best to accomodate your needs. Good selection for breakfast and fantastic coffee! Great location, right in town with shops and great pida and kebab places within a 2 min walk. We will be back!”

• Real King Suite Hotel Review Score: 10.0

“The staff were so kind, hospitable and respectful! They weren't so strict, for example they've let me stay 2 hours more so I can arrange my things.They were so friendly so I highly recommend it! And I would like to revisit this place!”

• Melekli Konak Review Score: 9.0

“An amazing little oasis in a busy town. This hotel is along a back street from the main road and is very difficult to find. However once you do you are in for a treat. The hotel is stunning with beautiful furniture and lovely decoration. The room was clean and the bathroom stunning we couldn't have asked for more comfortable surroundings.”

The 30 Best Hotels in Black Sea Region