Accommodations Flights Flight + Hotel Car Rentals Tours & Activities Airport Taxis

View vacation packages to

2. Turkey hotel reviews
  3. Central Anatolia Region hotel reviews
Central Anatolia Region Verified Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent Reviews

• Deeps Hostel Review Score: 10.0

“I really enjoyed my stay there, staff are great and I loved how they are nice and generous even I made a mistake in booking they helped me alot and boss was super friendly and nice and help me alot I would like to say thanks to that lovely girl (Acha Im not sure how to write ) she is really honest and nice girl Thanks again and hope see you again ”

• Emit Cave Hotel Review Score: 10.0

“The place is clean and comfortable with the great view form top floor terrace. The people is very kind, advantageous geographical location and the view vrey good, we really like this hotel !”

• Aymini Hotel Review Score: 7.5

“Good staff ”

• Cappadocia Cave Rooms Review Score: 7.9

“Hotel with good location”

• Turquaz Cave Hotel Review Score: 10.0

“the employees are smiling and helpful”

• Elegance Cave Suites Review Score: 10.0

“Good location, friendly staff,good breakfast!”

• Guzide Cave Hotel Review Score: 10.0

“The location of this hotel is very good as it is very close to the towncenter and the sightseeing places are also nearby. It had all the basic facilities required for our stay. The rooms very exceptionally clean and the breakfast included in the stay was very tasty. What makes this place truly different is the helpful attitude of the owner and the staff. The owner answered all our questions and kept in touch with us even before we reached. He made baloon/ day trip bookings on our behalf and also made sure to prepare a tailored itinerary for us. He went out of his way to make the vacation enjoyable for us. It is not your typical luxury stay but go for it if you like a homely place with a personal touch. ”

• Hilton Garden Inn Konya Review Score: 6.7

“The location is very good”

• Carus Cappadocia Review Score: 10.0

“The staff was very friendly. Every request was taken care of with a smile.Will recommend highly to friends & family.”

• Güvenay Business Hotel Review Score: 9.0

“very close to train station. generally location is good. breakfast is also good enough. the staff tries to help anytime. rooms are clean”

The 30 Best Hotels in Central Anatolia Region