Kathmandu Valley Verified Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent Reviews

• Kathmandu Regency Hotel Review Score: 9.6

“Excellent staff!! Free tea and coffee! Breakfast is good! ”

• Newa Home Review Score: 9.2

“Very clean and nice views from the terrace. Staff very friendly , they treated us very well and took care of us as we were a member of their family”

• Hotel Encounter Nepal & Spa Review Score: 10.0

“Everything but especially the staff as they truly cared and were genuinely concerned about our wellbeing. The driver/guide Deepak was extremely kind and brought us everywhere we needed and explained the history. Was truly amazing! The hotel manager Anju was incredibly informative and helpful; and the manager Raj bent over backwards to assist with our every need. We will return for sure.”

• Heranya Yala Review Score: 10.0

“Literally everything! We've been in Nepal for a long time and this was the best hotel we stayed in by far. Excellent value for money. ”

• Peaceful Cottage & Cafe Du Mont Review Score: 10.0

“Wonderful, helpful friendly staff who could not do enough for you. We were very kindly upgraded to the family room at the very top with fabulous views all around. Breakfast was varied and plentiful. Lovely to sit on the outside terrace for breakfast taking in the views. A very pleasant stay”

• Lemon Tree Hotel Review Score: 10.0

“We were spend some days in Kathamndu in Lemon Tree Hotel. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean, cosy and quiet, the bed was veeeery big (it was very comfortable). Localization is very good for people who want stay at center touristic (Thamel).”

• Backyard Hotel Review Score: 9.6

“I booked deluxe double room and they gave me super deluxe on the rooftop with excellent view! Awesome. I stayed overnight in this hotel for about 4 times now, and I can say I'm thoroughly satisfied! Its quiet, well appointed and centrally located. Def recommend!”

• OYO 158 Hotel Premium Review Score: 7.5

“Posting my postcards”

• OYO 120 Hotel Tayoma Review Score: 8.8

“Big and confortable room. Good location inside Thamel.”

• The Milestone Hotel Review Score: 10.0

“We booked the executive room and it really looked and felt surprisingly nice. The room welcomed us with a bottle of wine, Pringles :) bottles of water, tissue, and everything else mentioned in the description and more from full toiletry, clean towels to slippers, kettle, tea bags, sugar, coffee... The king size bed and heavy curtains allowed us to have good nights of sleep, and the split unit was great! we were able to warmth the room when it felt cold. The people there are all very nice and welcoming, generous, helpful to any request and very smiley (like most Nepalese)”

The 30 Best Hotels in Kathmandu Valley