Accommodations Flights Flight + Hotel Car Rentals Tours & Activities Airport Taxis

View vacation packages to

2. Sri Lanka hotel reviews
  3. Kurunegala District hotel reviews
Kurunegala District Verified Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent Reviews

• Birds Park Polgahawela Review Score: 10.0

“Meal and desert Excellent...pool Excellent....”

• The Hideaway Review Score: 10.0

“Location is excellent. The building is hidden in a beautiful garden. Staff is very helpful. The room has its own style which make the stay very pleasant.”

• Hotel Yapahuwa Paradise Review Score: 9.6

“Friendly people, swimming pool and dinner”

• Windsor Residence Review Score: 10.0

“This place is just the best ..super service and very nice host + family”

• Soba Lanka Holiday Resort Review Score: 3.0

“The Hotel is mainly focused on the wedding business, and do not care about hotel services. My room was dirty and the WC was invaded by ants. I had to do it on a plastic bag on the floor. During the first night I was bitten by a big beetle-like cockroach about 8 cm long that nested inside my wooden bed. This is a type of wood that attracts a lot of these cockroaches. That night, I woke up at 2:00 am to go to the bathroom and found myself with a small wound on my left arm bleeding from the bite. It seems that the cockroach sucks my blood. Likewise, there were drops of blood on the bed. The next day, I reported what happened to the hotel and the staff cleaned my room finding and killing the cockroach. Then they cleaned up the room, and when I saw the garbage they took out, I understood that this hotel lacks an exhaustive cleaning. Finally, one of the things that attracted me to this hotel was the photo of the pool. However, I could not swim in it because it was dirty and the water opaque.”

• Mangala Lodge Review Score: 9.6

“Clean room and tasty breakfast. In the room there was minibar which came handy. Also next day Mr. Mandala took us to bus station and found correct bus for us. So thank you, it was very pleasant!”

• Earl's Red Kurunegala Review Score: 8.0

“Situated in a peaceful environment, with very friendly & helpful staff, who will always attend to any of your needs, Hot & cold water on tap. The beds are large, comfy & very inviting. The room's lighting system makes you feel as if you are in a luxury yacht. Can recommend the place to anyone.”

• The Berrycove Bungalow Review Score: 9.0

“Great food prepared by the caretaker. If you want to taste real home grown authentic Sri Lankan food this is the place for you. You can definitely experience Sri Lankan way of living here.”

• The Paradise Hotel Review Score: 7.0

“reception was good, service ok”

• The Notary's House Review Score: 10.0

“Loved the grounds and the peace and quiet”

The 10 Best Hotels in Kurunegala District