Accommodations Flights Flight + Hotel Car Rentals Tours & Activities Airport Taxis

View vacation packages to

2. Turkey hotel reviews
  3. Mediterranean Region Turkey hotel reviews
Mediterranean Region Turkey Verified Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent Reviews

• Mersin HiltonSA Review Score: 9.6

“It's a very good hotel, professional, courteous & helpful staff. Hotel is nicely built at a good location. But it's more like corporate hotel of 5 star standards, and not a luxurious retreat hotel. The view from the restaurants is amazing, its lovely to have breakfast there. The breakfast was very nice, with plenty of options and tasteful. We really liked it. We enjoyed our stay in the price was offered. ”

• Adana HiltonSA Hotel Review Score: 10.0

“Location, staff are very welcoming and helpful and the rooms are comfortable and clean”

• La Boutique Hotel - Adult Only Review Score: 10.0

“The hotel was lovely I was amazed at how beautiful it was I wanted to take the furniture home with me it was lovely and the staff was very helpful and friendly I only stayed 4 days and my friend had to leave me after one day but felt very comfortable and safe and everyone was very nice thank you ”

• Sava Hotel Review Score: 6.0

“The price was good the breakfast was very good and having the coffee restaurant next door was a bonus.”

• Liberty Hotels Lara Review Score: 9.6

“As usual I consider Liberty hotels Lara is my home when I visit Antalya as it was my 3rd stay at the hotel. The food was nice and the facilities was awsome. I encourage everyone who want to stay in Lara beach area to choose Liberty hotels Lara.”

• Club Hotel Falcon Review Score: 8.8

“Pleasent place to stay in the low season. Good value for money”

• Pacco Hotel & SPA Review Score: 10.0

“I really like Samira who work in reception she is smiling helpful and do great things for us to be comfortable. Hotel is closed to beach.”

• Sky Kamer Hotel Antalya Review Score: 9.6

“The room was very clean with very comfortable beds. The hotel was clean and the SPA was very great. I encourage everyone who want to stay Sky Kemer if you want to be near the ctiy center.”

• Akra Hotel Review Score: 6.0

“A little bit Heartless Got to the reception having booked through booking .com and it took them 1/2 an hour to sort it out. Not a great start as we had been driving for 4 hours and just wanted a shower and dinner.”

• Aysev Hotel Review Score: 9.0

“Perfect location. Nice owners. All is good. Will back again to this hotel”

The 30 Best Hotels in Mediterranean Region Turkey