Accommodations Flights Flight + Hotel Car Rentals Tours & Activities Airport Taxis

View vacation packages to

2. Sri Lanka hotel reviews
  3. Puttalam District hotel reviews
Puttalam District Verified Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent Reviews

• Anawasal Review Score: 10.0

“Anawasal is a beautiful, quiet, charming place with lovely staff, great food in an idyllic setting. Free to use kayak and paddle board allows exploration of the wild little islands and mangroves and I recommend it unreservedly. Shibi, the owner, is generous and helpful and it’s the ideal place to unwind and de-stress away from the hustle of travels and daily life. ”

• Club Palm Bay Review Score: 10.0

“I loved my experience with Club Palm Bay. Specially the food, location and Staff. Overall it was value for money.”

• Bar Reef Resort Review Score: 6.7

“Lovely location, great for dolphin watching, beautiful views.”

• “Great location, large nice rooms. I loved the outside bathroom. Super small local restaurant next door. The Eagle restaurant. ”

• Elements Beach & Nature Resort Review Score: 10.0

“Lovely beach bungalows which nicely blend into the surroundings. Big rooms with lots of space. The staff were incredible! Nothing too much for them, they even served us dinner on the terrace of our bungalow one morning.”

• Club Hotel Dolphin Review Score: 10.0

“I like the food and pool”

• “We really enjoyed our two-stay-day here a lot! Communication with Shavon was really easy. We also did two trips organized from the village and all worked out perfectly. Thank you again for these beautiful days!”

• Chilaw City Hotel Review Score: 7.0

“Ambience”

• Ranweli Holiday Village Review Score: 7.0

“Very quiet and green area, in the middle of the nature, good food and friendly staff”

• Dinuda Resort Review Score: 9.0

“We stayed only one day at Dinuda and we really much enjoyed it. First, the location is exceptionnal, with the beautiful lagon at our feet and very quiet also. Second, the staff is very nice and very helpful, especially Dushantha and Bashara. They did their best to make our stay really enjoyable. Two points to retain : very good cooking there, and easy access to the dolphin watching point.”

The 29 Best Hotels in Puttalam District