Stays Flights Flight + Hotel Car Rentals Attractions Airport Taxis

3. Sjælland og Øerne hotel reviews
Sjælland og Øerne Verified Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent Reviews

• Milling Hotel Søpark Review Score: 7.0

“Clean, basic room, good beds (extra beds a bit hard to sleep on). Good location, close to ferry between Denmark and Germany. Friendly staff, great breakfast. Free parking. We arrived late and left early. ”

• Pitstop Idestrup Review Score: 10.0

“Cabin is very clean, beds are comfortable, blankets so soft. Can control room temperature if deeded. I lived it. ”

• Hotel Postgaarden Review Score: 8.0

“Hotel is town centre with car parking. The room had a lovely view of a little harbour. The room itself was a bit dated but very comfortable and for the price, I think by Danish standards it offered excellent value. Plenty of places to eat within a short walk.”

• Hotel Strandparken Review Score: 4.0

“The view was/is amazing, but that is sadly the only positive.”

• Stop'n Sleep Hotel Review Score: 9.0

“Good resturant”

• Zleep Hotel Prindsen Roskilde Review Score: 6.0

“The location, in a commercial pedestrian street close to the train station, is the best of this accommodation. The staff was very kind and helpful.”

• Vilcon Hotel & Konferencegaard Review Score: 9.0

“I was only guest at one night and still got excellent breakfast. Very nice and quiet hotel.”

• Hotel Sørup Herregaard Review Score: 6.0

“Location. Food. Staff.”

• Motel Højmølle Kro Review Score: 10.0

“We with our dog were expected here. I was struck by the cleanliness of the room, comfortable beds, friendly attitude of the hostess. We were surprised by the delicious breakfast. In addition, we really enjoyed walking with our dog around the hotel. I strongly recommend staying here to relax on the way from Sweden to Germany. We’ll definitely do this again with pleasure.”

• Comwell Køge Strand Review Score: 8.0

“Delicious breakfast and superb location.”

The 30 Best Hotels in Sjælland og Øerne