Accommodations Flights Flight + Hotel Car Rentals Tours & Activities Airport Taxis

View vacation packages to

2. Sri Lanka hotel reviews
  3. Trincomalee District hotel reviews
Trincomalee District Verified Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent Reviews

• OYO 310 Sea Lagoon Beach Hotel Review Score: 10.0

“Very cool atmosphere. I am extremely happy with the staff and overall experience they took with my needs. I am happy to say I'd go back again for sure”

• NN Beach Hotel Review Score: 7.9

“food is very good, room is very comfortable and friendly staff🙂. We really had fun”

• Dot's Bey Beach Cabana Review Score: 9.6

“Friendly host and nice cabana close to the beach. ”

• Crescent Sea Resort Review Score: 10.0

“Lovely hotel near the beach. Comfortable rooms, hot water and nice food. Highly recommended. ”

• C Beyond Nilaveli Review Score: 10.0

“Every thing was good. Especially the room, interior, staff, view from the room, location, calmness everything that's needed for a calm vacation”

• Trinco Blu by Cinnamon Review Score: 10.0

“Peacefully environment and helpful staff”

• Pigeon Island Beach Resort Review Score: 10.0

“Pool Beach Excellent service and supirior food ”

• Trinco Relax Hut Review Score: 8.0

“The hut itself was cute and comfortable, newly built and spacious with a lovely palm tree surroundings”

• The Social Shack Review Score: 10.0

“Felt and still feels like home! I only stayed a couple of nights yet I felt so much at home…
during my stay it was OFF-season in Trinca and very rainy at that time; the social shack is one of the few HOSTELS, not hotels welcoming guests during off season - and after experiencing some days of solitude travel this was the perfect stay!
The hostel itself is quite small, the rooms and the washrooms are all on the same level. The Beach is only 5 minutes away and you have plenty of restaurants and street food, a supermarket and fruit stands in walking distance of max 8-10min :)) What I liked most was that I got to experience more than just the Trincomalee touristy stuff because me and as well as another guest staying in the hostel were integrated into the activities of the hostel manager, Rias, and his family.
Rias made sure we had the full experience, showing us how to peel and crack fresh coconuts :), taking us to a temple with his family and nieces, showing me an elephant - specially driving to different spots to check out if some were seen - and supplying me and the other guest with a really authentic singalese atmosphere, because of his wife and Kid staying in the Hostel as well. Such a wonderful time I got to spend there - THANK you Rias, his wife and Kid and Social Shack !!!”

• Nilaveli Beach Resort Review Score: 10.0

“Location and staff make this place fantastic”

The 30 Best Hotels in Trincomalee District