2. Romania hotel reviews
  3. Bucharest hotel reviews
  4. Reviews of Hotel Central by Zeus International

Reviews of Hotel Central by Zeus International This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Str 13 Brezoianu , District 5, Sector 5, 050024 Bucharest, Romania

#162 of 230 hotels in Bucharest

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: January 23, 2019

Very good value for that money.

The reception area... Please make something modern there. Dark and it`s like a tourist agency desk. Fortunately the rest of the hotel was more modern.

Very good value for that money. It is in the center. The breakfast was good enough.

• Reviewed: January 22, 2019

breakfast . cleaning. bedroom. the lift. these thing are badly
    • Suite

the rooms is big but the cleaning is not good the breakfast just two cheeses and just ham and to cheap the stuff no smile one of the staff wan I go dawn to pay for 1 coca ask me for 100 rons wy you need the tourist in you hotel coffee cups in the corridors you have a great location in the central but you need the refurbishment you hotel it's a two stars hotel not 4 I'm going 2018 five different places Poland Switzerland Italy Sicily and finland this is the first time I ask for these things

first of all the bedroom is nice and the location and the most we liked the woman in the breakfast I forgot she name but she is very very nice take care of her

• Reviewed: January 16, 2019

Good value hotel.

Parking is tricky. We had to park wherever, like all other cars on the nearby streets.

Good value for the price paid. However, the room was not large, it was rather small. The location is superb, just near the correct restaurants and very close to the bars street. The hotel is decent, and represents a good value when you take into account the location, cleanliness, room size, breakfast and overall, it's ok but for sure it could have been a little better.

• Reviewed: January 12, 2019

Location is very good.

Room 101 , window is not fixed. That's why isolation very bad. Noisy and hotel has to spend more energy and money !

Location is very good.. The bed and room comfort and breakfast so so... Room 101

• Reviewed: January 6, 2019

ended badly

The view from the window was bad- dirty outside. At the checkout, the staff insisted we pay for mini bar use of a coke can which is so cheap- we wouldn't of minded paying if we'd, in fact, consumed it. We checked in late at night and early the next morning, with no time for them to check anything in the room or even clean. However because we were in a rush we paid and left but I don't recommend this hotel as they try and pull dodgy things like this for money.

location was good - the only good thing

• Reviewed: January 6, 2019

Location is very good.

Hotel staff charged for the mini bar that we haven't used. They did not even tried to double check the situation and insisted that we have to pay for the beverages and snacks we did not used. Parking lot absence.

Location is very good. And the comfort is worth money spent.

• Reviewed: January 4, 2019

Shuttle to airport very early in the morning never turned up.

Shuttle to airport very early in the morning never turned up. Advice- don't reserve shuttle to or from airport. It is twice the price of a taxi and taxi is much more reliable.

• Reviewed: December 26, 2018

Ideal for a short break in Bucharest. Walking distance to everything.

The room should be cleaned more in detail. There is a black carpet, which is difficult to be cleaned, and as a result is full of dust. For a 4 star hotel, the bedsheets and the towels have not been changed during our 3night stay. Also, the breakfast should be enhanced in order to meet the European standards of breakfast. During our last day we visited the breakfast room 45min before the end of breakfast service and many goods were missing and not replenished for our or the other visitors.

Very nice location, walking distance to everything. Easy and quick check in as well as response to our requests for additional information. The amenities of the room are adequate to the status and price of the room.

Stayed in December 2018

• Reviewed: December 16, 2018

Very bad hotel
    • Suite

Before ordering the hotel they let me do a check out at 17:00 and then I ordered. Suddenly on the departure day knock me in the door. A guard tells me to get out of the room now I was in shock. I tried to explain to the guard that I had permission to stay until 17:00 pm but that did not interest him. He was determined to get me out Simply a horrible hotel experience among the worst services you have experienced I highly recommend this hotel stay away from it !! The worst breakfast. It made me vomit an hour later Air conditioner does not work TV is too small for the suite There is no hot water in the shower Very poor service

Stayed in December 2018

• Reviewed: December 2, 2018

Frustrating
    • Suite

We arrived at the hotel and without any notice our room was changed from Suite to another simpler room. They mentioned that there was an issue with our room. In addition to that, they have asked us to pay the Suite's prices per night for the simpler room even after my complain to receive discount. Moreover, they told me that this is the only solution that they could provide and if I am not happy with this I could go and search for another hotel nearby. That was very frustrating for me and for the remaining of friends ( 5 couples) as it was already late - evening and non of us were happy with the situation and the rooms (rooms were nothing like the photos). I also asked to speak with a manager but he wasn't available. After of a long discussion and complains the receptionist talked to the management and they offered 8 Euros discount. The discount offered of course did not reflect the difference between the Suites and the other room, I would NOT recommend this hotel to anyone at all for the aforementioned.

The location and the air condition were very good.

Stayed in November 2018

• Reviewed: November 19, 2018

I recommend!

There is no parking at the property and i had to struggle to find a parking place in the area near the hotel.

As the value for the money that i have payed it was more than ok. Big and clean room. Breakfast was not great but good.

Stayed in November 2018

• Reviewed: November 13, 2018

good location on the Street and close to center.

breakfast saloon on the rooms level and workers speak with loud voice in the morning time 7 o'clock taxi company ( Hotel call their aggreed taxi company) got too much Money as i paid 30 lei in the morning and paid 8 lei when i return same way with different taxi.

good location on the Street and close to center.

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

Nicely situated hotel with helpful staff
    • Standard Twin Room

On arrival we discovered that because of over-subscription there was no longer a room available (even though we paid in advance). However they had secured a room in a nearby (500m away) hotel called Hotel Venezia, also part of the Zeus chain.

Plenty of choice with breakfast, the room was quiet, clean and tidy. There were lots of bathroom miniatures and the bathroom itself was big! The staff were friendly and helpful. Of course, because we were relocated, this review refers to Hotel Venezia. Good value.

• Reviewed: October 19, 2018

A very central hotel, WAY WAYYYY overrated!

The hotel is from my point of view dirty and not properly taking care of. It looks heavily used and not cleaned. The rooms are small and they should be repaired, because they are having a lot of issues. The windows are old and those aren't sealing the noise from outside almost at all, I felt I was sleeping into the street. The bathroom was looking bad, a lot of mold stains on the walls. The room paint is scratched, the beds are very narrow and pretty uncomfortable. The breakfast is at most acceptable. The hotel doesn't have parking spaces and because it is very central it is almost impossible to find a parking space nearby. Overall I think you are paying WAY too much for this property and it should have at most 3 stars, not 4!

It is very central. The personnel is very nice and helpful

• Reviewed: October 12, 2018

The staff is rude, parking neat by is impossible and the...

The staff is rude, parking neat by is impossible and the staff won’t help you. There are bugs in the bathroom. I do not recommand. It’s not worth the money. I won’t stay there again.

• Reviewed: October 9, 2018

OK location

very dirty bathtube ,dust all over , a bit more clean would be ok the water drain in the bathroom not working and al ost flooded the hallway

liked the room although is not meeting the price

• Reviewed: October 6, 2018

Terrible stay, not worth the money
    • Standard Twin Room

When we arrived in the evening our room wasn’t cleaned yet. My blanket was dirty and they didn’t change it during our three nights stay. Balcony door was broken, they tried to fix it when asked, nyt didn’t manage to do it. They promised a new room, but it never happened cause hotel was fully booked. Room was super hot, we couldn’t open balcony door and they didn’t bring us remote of the ventilation system but forgot that. Breakfast was average. Staff was very unpolite and unhelpful.

Location was good and Wi-Fi was working well.

• Reviewed: October 4, 2018

good location, bad staff
    • Standard Twin Room

the staff are very impolite, when trying to talk to them and smile, they dont smile back and their answer is rude.

the hotel itself is not bad, location is good, 5 minutes walking from old town

• Reviewed: September 28, 2018

Terrible hotel with very sleazy and corrupt receptionist who...

The breakfast is cheap and absolutely disgusting - raw sausages, uncooked eggs and tinned preserves fruits. I wouldn’t feed my dog that garbage.

Terrible hotel with very sleazy and corrupt receptionist who offered to find me a prostitute for €150 per hour when I checked-in. I declined in absolute disgust. The receptionist also got his friend to taxi me to the airport for €150, which was a complete rip-off as the usual fee is €10 - I’m sure he got a cut of that invoice. Do NOT use this hotel.

• Reviewed: September 23, 2018

Next to the city center, great staff!

Unhopefully the view from the room wasn't really nice and we couldn't open the window because of the high temperatures outside (August) and air conditioning machines that are just under the window.

This hotel is suitable for those who want to visit the city center (5 minutes walk). Parking is available in the surrounding area. The room was comfortable, functional with everything you can need. Breakfast was really good, there's a lot of choice.

• Reviewed: September 14, 2018

Comfy beds, aircon, no noise
    • Standard Twin Room

We couldn’t checkin at the official time as the room was not ready. Other guests could check in earlier. When we got to the room the toilet was not clean, and there was a bad smell in the bedroom. In the toilet you could clearly see the smear in it. As the cleaners were still on the same floor, I kindly ask them to come check and clean. The lady said it was rust and that she clearly cleaned it. After she left I decided to see if she was right and I cleaned myself. When I lifted the toilet lid there were orange drips too underneath. Disgusting. When I mentioned at the reception the next day there was no consideration, no sorry to be told and no interest whatsoever in my feedback, was told to leave a complaint. So here it is. Never again.

Comfy beds, aircon, no noise

• Reviewed: September 12, 2018

Perfect location.

The breakfast is served on the 2nd floor in a tiny tiny room not compatible for the size of the hotel. This makes the breakfast a very tight and crowded experience IF you get a seat. The chairs are plastic and they sound really loud to the floor EVERY time a person gets up or sits down. Maybe some soft garment or fabric under the legs to avoid this horrible sound?? Or change the location for the breakfast. The breakfast itself is ok but kinda weird. Warm vegetables. Fish (?). Toast. A few pain riche one of the days. Scrambled eggs. Sausages and some pastries. Some more bread would be nice. And honestly. Who eats warm vegetables for breakfast? 🤷🏼‍♂️ Would still recommend this hotel cause everything else is really nice. And the location is perfect. Breakfast can be bought elsewhere

Perfect location. 300 meters to Caru cu bere and the start of the old town. The lovepark is just across the road from the hotel. Nice rooms. Fresh and clean interior. Quite hard, but comfortable beds. Easy check in and out. Friendly staff.

• Reviewed: September 12, 2018

Location, breakfast, affordable

Dirty, moldy shower, horrible window view looking out to industrial materials in next building, smells like cigarettes in lobby/halls, waited 30 mins to check in, limited parking nearby, bugs crawling on me in bed, mosquitoes in room, people coughing on buffet breakfast. Would not return. Spend a little more and stay at a cleaner place!!

Location, breakfast, affordable

• Reviewed: September 7, 2018

-Really good breakfast

No parking space available (even though some people are parking in the front of the Hotel), also the Hotel doesn't do a lot to offer you a deal for nearby parking spaces.

-Really good breakfast -Good services -Quiet (the room had a view to the Hospital)

• Reviewed: August 19, 2018

Night staff was very bad, no cute, no smile, i will not stay...

Night staff was very bad, no cute, no smile, i will not stay again. And they took money to pay for visiters, but i’m not sure that they inform hotel management, because they didn’t give any invoce.

• Reviewed: August 14, 2018

Good room for great price.

Sounds from the street and hallway, woke up by noises from the cleaning staff. Not super clean room (but ok). Somewhat crowded breakfast area.

The location was great, the staff friendly, and the price was good.

• Reviewed: August 13, 2018

Well, first of all, as the air conditioning was broken, they...

* The double room they gave to me had 1 bed and 1 sofa bed that was horrible. The deal was 2 regular beds. * The breakfast is not worth at all. Very little choices, non-natural juices, unhealthy bakery...

Well, first of all, as the air conditioning was broken, they reallocate me in Hotel Venezia and I didn't have any other option, because they told me the same day... I liked the fact that Hotel Venezia is very centric and the staff was helpful.

• Reviewed: August 1, 2018

You get what you pay for

The bathroom was dirty and the doors is not very soundproof. The shower took forever to get hot water, and had bad pressure. Also there was hair in the shower....

The location was good, aircon was working. Breakfast was ok.

• Reviewed: August 1, 2018

The location is the only good thing about the property

This is far from being a 4 star hotel. The bed sheets were dirty and the bathroom was the smallest I have ever seen. The window was right over the Main Street and there was a constant noise . I had ear plugs and still the sound was as like the window was open . I would not recommend

The location is the only good thing about the property

• Reviewed: July 24, 2018

The staff i did meet where great.

Being told by a member of staff that I wasn’t allowed too bring a friend in the hotel while I change to go out for dinner. I mean I would of been 5 minutes changing and then tried too educate me that all hotels do this after 10pm all over the world.. I couldn’t help but laugh

The staff i did meet where great. Besides one

• Reviewed: July 23, 2018

The WiFi was good, there were plenty of toiletries, it was...

Ignored when I tried to book an airport transfer two weeks prior to arrival, the telephone number supplied by booking.com is for a different hotel, so when I tried to call about the airport transfer it was quite confusing. Tried to use the room service, but they were only serving drinks not food but the menu said it was served 11am-1am and I was ordering at 17:30. No toilet paper in the bathroom, TV didn’t work, the shower wasn’t the greatest, bed was uncomfortable. Front desk staff was not very welcoming or friendly, made no apologies for transfer on arrival and didn’t give much information about the hotel -aside from WiFi, and did call a cab for me when I checked out. I guess we were both glad I was leaving, haha!

The WiFi was good, there were plenty of toiletries, it was fine for a single night and it was fairly cheap.

• Reviewed: July 18, 2018

Nice and clean rooms

Someone might not enjoy the ugly view into the yard and noise of a big air conditioning which was situated there (however I didn´t mind, I slept well).

In the centre, not far from the metro station and close the old part of the town (which is very nice and visited by the tourists), comfortable bed, clean room.

• Reviewed: July 4, 2018

centrally located, quite comfortable, fast check in, very...

quite noisy all night, facing a busy road some rooms are really worn out or smell of cigar. just ask at the reception to change

centrally located, quite comfortable, fast check in, very decent breakfast . overall, very good value for money if you book it with some good offer

• Reviewed: July 3, 2018

Decent visit

Restaurant is quite small and not so comfortable as well as rooms. Air conditioning was not working in the room

The hotel itself was okay. Rooms are quite small, in the room air conditioning was not working at all. It was quite disaster. Rooms were quite clean. Breakfast was okay, only the restaurant place is a bit small. Location is perfect there are few super bars near the hotel and the old-town is about 10min by foot.

• Reviewed: June 17, 2018

Breakfasts were tasty.
    • Standard Twin Room

Unfortunately room wasn't clean. Windows were really dirty and carpet doesn't smell good. It is not expensive hotel but in the middle of the center. If they work on fresh and clean they would have a lot of guests.

Breakfasts were tasty.

• Reviewed: May 17, 2018

Was probably amazing 10 years ago but felt like it hasn't been cleaned since.

The best way to describe this hotel is DIRTY, the carpets and bedding were stained, the shower was orange and mouldy - I'm sure it was originally white. It was warm and the air conditioning was faulty - I notified the staff and a guy came up and tried to fix it but said that the unit was 'old and temperamental' - so no help there then!. The whole place smelt like a sewer and the limited staff were too busy smoking or watching football. I got bitten in the night - could only be from fleas or bed bugs - saw a couple of cockroaches - this was in May. Full payment was taken before I arrived so my complaints fell on deaf ears. It could be a great hotel - if they just cleaned it and fixed the broken stuff.

The central location

• Reviewed: May 17, 2018

Hotel Central Bucharest
    • Executive Double Room

very noisy room located to main street. also the window in the room was partly broken. the shower needs to be rebuild as was not so nice and perfectly clean, especially the corners in the floor. I really miss to have a restaurant, bar located inside the hotel . you have to go out for a dinner.

the location of the hotel is fine.

• Reviewed: May 13, 2018

Sleep deprivation

Noise and light issues. The place is on a major street that leads to a hospital. There are ambulances and other sirens throughout the night. Also the curtains for the window are about 10cm too thin to cover the entire window. Between the sirens going off every couple hours and the light filling the room from the streetlamps I didn't get more than 2 hours of sleep at any one time.

Clean room, easy access to old town.

• Reviewed: April 24, 2018

Simply great value and service.

Nothing , I am happy. I actually miss the place.

As I checked into this hotel the staff , Florin and Catalin both made me feel special, I was welcomed and made to feel comfortable, nothing was too hard. The bar 24/7 , location was fabulous. On check out Vlad and Christy helped me like true gentlemen.

• Reviewed: April 15, 2018

Bucharest second attempt

Location was great , very close to a beautiful old park Walking distance to the old town Clean comfortable rooms Great value for money Check in and out seamless Shower pressure excellent room was a good size

• Reviewed: March 27, 2018

Staff was very friendly and helpful, good wifi connection,...
    • Executive Double Room

Not clean enough rooms (stains on furniture, hairs in the shower, trash cans with cigarette butts from the guests before), poor breakfast choice, which is definitely not worth 8 Eur (you can eat better in a good Bucharest restaurant for lower price).

Staff was very friendly and helpful, good wifi connection, comfy beds.

• Reviewed: March 16, 2018

I made the reservation, they called me, i confirmed, i told...

I made the reservation, they called me, i confirmed, i told then i will arrive a little bit later, they call again and again and again, 5 times they stressed me. They had just 1 room left, i think the owner is too “hungry”+ they don t have places for breakfast if the hotel is full

• Reviewed: March 13, 2018

Everything was lovely and perfect in the room.

The only thing was that the room service is not good. I was brought the wrong order and then I was told that the Club sandwich is the only thing on the menu, even though the menu had at least 5 options.

Everything was lovely and perfect in the room. Lovely Hotel altogether

• Reviewed: March 10, 2018

Very satisfying, rich breakfast.

Walls are NOT soundproof. Various shouting/hammering from the corridor and from the room next door. Even in the small hours.

Very satisfying, rich breakfast. Positioned on the city center, everything is few hundred meters away.

• Reviewed: February 27, 2018

Very close to city center.

Should need more maintenance ( the main door didn't close properly, the shower cabin would need change of gasket) and the food should be more rapidly replaced. I had to aske several times about the salads or the omlet

Very close to city center. friendly staff

• Reviewed: January 18, 2018

The hotel was clean and the value for money is appropiate,...

Finding a parking place in the area is quite difficult.

The hotel was clean and the value for money is appropiate, but the expectations should be for a 3 stars hotel.

• Reviewed: January 8, 2018

Perfect for our short stay

The bed was super comfy. The breakfast was high quality and plentiful. The room was perfect for our short stay. The location was amazing. Right in the center of everything for a tourist. Parking was pretty easy close to the property. The staff were all friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: December 26, 2017

The hotel was in the heart of the city and you don’t need...

The breakfast room was very small and when it had some groups of foreigners we had to wait for our turn to sit and eat. And they didn’t have a variety of things to choose to eat it was pretty basic breakfast nothing fancy.

The hotel was in the heart of the city and you don’t need car, you can walk anywhere. The room was clean in general but it had a bad smell when we arrived.

• Reviewed: December 25, 2017

Cheap & dirty hotel in good location

My room was facing the street and while the view was great, the sound insulation was very poor and I could hear the cars from the street. Overall the sound insulation of the rooms is very poor, I could hear other hotel guests or cleaning staff in the morning. Speaking about cleaning, looks like the rooms are very poorly maintained. The carpet looked dirty and the shower hose was full of mould. Among other issues, the curtains were not wide enough to cover the window and while I passed this feedback to the hotel staff, it was clear to me they didn't really care or take a note of it.

The location of this hotel is great. That's pretty much the only good thing about this place.

• Reviewed: December 11, 2017

We got an apartment, it was awesome.

No complaints

We got an apartment, it was awesome. Very spacious, very comfortable and clean. The location is great, at walking distance from all city center attractions.

• Reviewed: December 2, 2017

Nice, clean and quiet hotel

There should be a place reserved for taxi's - so that they can park outside without problems.

Overall, the room was good. Wifi was without problems. Staff was very nice/friendly. Breakfast was ok.

• Reviewed: November 15, 2017

Great location - very close to the old town.

Food for breakfast was of poor quality. Bread wasn't always fresh. There was a kettle in the room, but the cleaning lady didn't always give new tea bags and sugar when they were used. It was very, very hot in the room and it wasn't possible to turn the heater down (only to open the window).

Great location - very close to the old town. There is McDonald's, KFC, Pizza Huta and a supermarket nearby.

• Reviewed: October 17, 2017

Unhappy,

The staff was poorly assisted. Rude and means, yelling at customer. Each staff advise customer different answer with same question. I book hotel with breakfast and the last day, my plane leaving at 5 :30am, I had to leave hotel at 2am so I ask if Can get the refund for breakfast for the last night , She told me NO but she would pack me the early breakfast. The day before I leaving, I asked her, now she said so early, no one will help me for breakfast and no refund for breakfast either. My friends, stayed same hotel, same situation but she gave him the fund for breakfast Same as taxi to airport, Staff advise each person differently

• Reviewed: October 2, 2017

Wouldn't stay there again.
    • Executive Double Room

It was somewhat dirty in the room, bathroom floor wasn't vacuumed. A hinge on the dresser door was broken, paint patches on the wall and the paint on the heater was chipped.

• Reviewed: September 20, 2017

It was just fine.

The check in time, the receptionist was not friendly, She was there, just because, She needs the job, that was my impression.

There was no croissants, I did not have many options for the breakfast, so, I decided to have breakfast outside of the hotel. The bed was just a normal bed, nothing especial.

• Reviewed: September 14, 2017

I recommend Booking yo avoid mentioning this hotel. It could damage your good name.

The worst bathroom I met in hotels, a very small sink not even a shelf to put my toiletries, a poor shower. No privacy, you could get anyone's room card you asked my credit card number was exposed

Location, bed

• Reviewed: September 9, 2017

Central Location.
    • Standard Twin Room

Comfortable rooms in a well located hotel for exploring Bucharest, especially good for Old Town. Airport transfers were very good. Lots of bars and restaurants close by. Nice breakfast. Bathroom was nice but only came with one set of towels in each twin room, more were delivered but had to be requested. Staff were very friendly and helpful, checkin was quick and efficient given there were 22 of us.

• Reviewed: September 5, 2017

Very good location.
    • Standard Twin Room

I precisely asked for a room with two separate beds but the room they allocated was provided with a king size bed. I went back to the reception to ask to change the room and the receptionist got visibly annoyed.

Very good location. You can reach all the city center by foot.

• Reviewed: August 28, 2017

very central
    • Standard Twin Room

we had 3 rooms in different floors, all of them pretty noisy from both outside and inside of the hotel since israeli youngsters taking their gap year and party hard seem to have discovered the hotel. the room itself looks like a typical chain hotel room. clean design, boring but solid. breakfast buffet was awesome though and the location is great.

very central

• Reviewed: August 27, 2017

Suited for a one night stop over. Close to the centre.
    • Executive Double Room

Not suitable for young children, more suitable for a business trip.

Was only there for one night. Very close to the centre of Bucharest. Staff very friendly.

• Reviewed: August 27, 2017

Alot of mosquitos in the lobby and a irritating music, sound like radio, always playing. Air conditioner in the room was not working well.

Breakfast was good. Good location, to access the old city center, but the area around the hotel are degraded.

• Reviewed: August 26, 2017

It should not have 4 stars

The first room was noisy because of cars. The second on the back had terrible smell of cigarettes. The boys at reception were helpful, but the girls were not.

Good breakfast . Near old town.

• Reviewed: August 23, 2017

Cool Accommodation & Relaxing Holidays: VISIT MOST BUCUREST SITES ON FOOT!

Air-con not working properly. Wi-fi on 5th floor very weak.

Very centrally located. Majority of sights close to the hotel. 5th floor had cool view. Breakfast: 8/10. Quite spacious room. Super clean: congratulations on the cleaners! Coffee-tea available.

• Reviewed: August 12, 2017

Perfect location, good breakfast.
    • Double Room with Airport Shuttle included

Great staff, Florin and others made you feel really welcome and did everything to enhance stay, like booking day trips on short notice. Was much appreciated.

Perfect location, good breakfast.

• Reviewed: August 12, 2017

The room had a fridge.
    • Standard Twin Room

The room had a fridge. I didn't think it was fare of them to charge me for something I didn't use. Unfortunately, there is no way you can prove that you actually didn't eat or drink any of their stuff, with photos or not. It's your word against the cleaning lady. Therefore considering the fairness, it was disappointing.

• Reviewed: August 9, 2017

It wasn't as I expected to be.
    • Standard Twin Room

The shower was dirty, it was full of mold and there was some cockroaches.

I liked that it was located in the old town and it was near the location where i had to be in the next day.

• Reviewed: July 12, 2017

Great hotel, great service, addressing the one issue they have.
    • Standard Twin Room

After reading the reviews on TripAdvisor, I was pleasantly surprised. The rooms are a little small, but not for a city center. It appeared very clean and modern with one exception - the carpeting. I mentioned this to the management as I made a very early check-out to get to the airport. I told them the place is terrific and the park around the corner is quite nice and deserves more emphasis for relaxing, but the carpet needs to be changed. They said they already have plans to do that in a month (or two - I don't remember precisely). Last, I let them know too late the evening before I would like to take something with me for breakfast (since it was included with the room). They surprised me though with croissants and yogurt as I left. I would go back there.

• Reviewed: July 8, 2017

Very good breakfast.

The white quilts in the beds were very dirty. We asked to change them but the new ones were dirty again. The curtains were hanging down from the very first day and nobody fixed them. The cleaning lady and the four days was just making the beds, she did't clean the bathroom.

Very good breakfast. The staff in breakfast area was very polite. Great location.

• Reviewed: July 3, 2017

Perfect location for a week end in Bucarest with friends.

None.

This hotel was perfect for a week end in Bucarest with friends. It's in a quiet and safe area but walking distance from the old part of the city with bars, restaurants and where all the night life is. The room and the bathroom were not too big but clean and comfortable. Very appreciated the bathrobe. We didn't have breakfast at the hotel so I cannot say how it was.

• Reviewed: June 22, 2017

Not great but if it is a bargain price grab it

very used carpet on the hall entrance; it looks old and dirty. not very clean white walls but a good choice for the money I paid.

The bed was nice and clean.I loved the blue lights.

• Reviewed: June 20, 2017

Overall the hotel was good!

One of the reception staff was rude when we checked in and asked a few questions about Parliament, she was not asked directly but interrupted her colleague by responding to us rudely. All we wanted was to make sure we had the correct details, there was no need to be rude.

The location was great and it was added bonus that breakfast was included.

• Reviewed: June 19, 2017

Great location, poor acomodation facilities
    • Standard Twin Room

The carpet and the room's walls were not clean, low level of cleanliness. Breakfast staff very noisy, difficult to rest in 2nd flor rooms during breakfast time.

Hotel location - next to park Cismigiu and Old town.

• Reviewed: June 18, 2017

All acceptable except two people from staff

The behaviour of two people from personnel impacted my overall score unfortunately. Once again the reception staff were all very helpful and friendly. At my arrival I had a problem with safe box so I called reception and they immediately sent me a person for help. This person, who is mostly standing at the bar down next to reception area, behaved like as if he was disturbed a lot for being called by a client for some questions involving the safe box. He also asked silly questions like why should I change my security code for the safebox. And once when I was at breakfast I ordered a special omelette for me, however the waiter behaved like as if he was disturbed with that request and started to speak with himself in a manner not to be heard by others. If you are not able to fulfill such requests, then don't put on tables notes on which it states "please tell us whether you would like us to prepare a special omelette for you". So, the barmen or whosoever down at the bar, and that waiter in the breakfast room simply shall not belong to this othetwise good hotel. One more issue is that the bathroom was small and towels were standing next to closet touching the sides and that wasn't hygienic.

Location is excellent, very close to Cişmigiu park and old town. The staff at reception is very friendly, sympathetic and helpful for any question. All my requests were fulfilled immediately. The hotel is generally clean, my room also had no problems with cleanness. All facilities and equipments are provided. Breakfast is acceptable, air condition functions well, furnitures in rooms are all satisfactory.

• Reviewed: June 11, 2017

Breakfast experience
    • Standard Twin Room

I completly dislike the wsiter's attitude at breakfast, ( I need to mention that breakfast is served at 7:30, I knew that) my problem was that I needed to be at 7:45 in another place, and be on time so I entered in the restaurant at 07:15.The waiter scolded me for not reading the programme and that he should have locked the doar so as no one could come as I did. I apologized and asked for a cup of coffee and promised not to touch anything, he finally gave me a plastic glass of coffee. I fel awful! I have been through more than 50 hotels ( în Romania, but more în Europe based on my job) and I usually need my breakfast early, sth like this never happened.

The room is clean and the toiletrirs good quality. The bed and the linen good quality as well. The receptionist was welcoming and very help ful with the directions I was given.

• Reviewed: June 1, 2017

Good place to stay for Bucharest Old Town and surrounding attractions.

Monochromatic decor not to my taste, but that's not a problem. Breakfast coffee machine slow and made fairly awful coffee, just a minor issue though, there is an excellent artisan coffee shop called Origo not far away.

Useful location for the Old town and other attractions. Walkable to Palace of the Parliament and a nice Central Park. Helpful staff. Reasonable breakfast included.

We Price Match