Reviews of Crystal Palace Hotel 4 stars

Cpt.Av.Alex Serbanescu 18-20, Sector 1, 014292 Bucharest, Romania

#7 of 220 hotels in Bucharest

You pay less to receive more in this hotel. A very high standard of customer service.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The customer service in this hotel meets and exceeds the expectations of a 5 stars hotel. The rooms are big, very clean and nicely furnished. While it is not in the center of the city, it is located in a very good area of Bucharest within a walking distance to the biggest park of the city and sight distance to a premium shopping mall. Regarding the location, I was happy that while it is located in this nice area of the city, it is also very easy to reach to airport at any time as you don't spend to much time in traffic (and that's a big deal in this town) when leaving from the hotel.

Purrrrrfect
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

This was not my first time at Crystal Palace, and given the chance, this is my go to hotel in Bucharest. Everything is perfect! They have really high standards. I stayed in room 409 which is a kind of corner room. I absolutely loved it - clean, spacious, comfy, new and modern furniture, well equipped mini-fridge, yummy breakfast.

Very Good
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The attitude of one particular waiter who served me at Dinner

The hotel were very accommodating & upgraded me from the originally assigned room with a shower to a Junior Suite with bath.. This was greatly appreciated. Most staff were extremely helpful.

Short stay but perfect as always!
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

Good just became better! Hotel has been refurbished recently throughout, new bathrooms and furniture in the rooms. Very clean and big room, upgraded to junior suite! Very good breakfast, but the big difference is the people working in the hotel. They are always happy to help with every request, very polite, friendly and smiling! The location is also very good! My favourite hotel, will definitely stay there again! Totally recommended!

The staff is realy kind and helpful.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I think that hotel can afford to buy new printer and wage that works.

The staff is realy kind and helpful. Good parking. Easy to get to the airport. Food was great and Rumenian wine too.

The best hotel
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

One of the best hotel in Bucharest. It was my partner's birthday trip and they surprised us with upgrade to executive suite,brought bottle of wine and fruits .Everything was perfect .Friendly staff,good breakfast.I would recommend to stay in this hotel to everyone.

The administration has changed our room from Double room to...
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

The bad thing was that the shower tube drain and sink in the bathroom were all clogged. We have realized that at night and being in shower tube. So, I have do clean that myself that was not a big pleasure to do. But I do not this is the whole hotel issue as our friend had the similar room at the same time with us and he didn't have any problem.

The administration has changed our room from Double room to Junior suite. This is was a good surprise. Also, even the hotel doesn't look like very new the rooms are in good conditions. We liked our bed and the cover of the floor.

Nice and clean rooms, Fresh Coffee in the room and at...
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

Sauna and "wellness" facility is in the basement with no sign how to get there. The Sauna room is not so nice, obviously needs a reconstruction. There are no signs or explanation, whether one should go in Bathrob or in regular clothes. I do not like the service that the staff escorts me to the room when arriving. I would have preferred if the receipcioninst asked me, whether I would like that service or not. No electric connection in the room, so I had to unplug one of the lights to charge batteries

Nice and clean rooms, Fresh Coffee in the room and at breakfast appreciated. Very tasty breakfast, nice and friendly staff. Quick checkin checkout

Dont stay there
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Overpriced hole with rooms size of a cellar (really could not even turn around in the bathroom). Wifi on and off the whole stay which was very annoying. ‘American style’ approach during the breakfast when some manager bothers you with ‘how you doing’ ‘is everything all right’ questions every 5 minutes and the whole time you feel like you are being watched...

Great hotel with fantastic staff, however gym and showers need an update!

I tried out the gym but would not recommend it to anyone. The 'cardio room' consists of one treadmill that is older that I am, a bike which I spent about 15 minutes on before not being able to stand the noise any longer (terrible knocking noise) and a crosstrainer. It was a dingy, old room unfortunately, in the basement of the building where you have to slide past trolleys of bedding and supplies to get to the staircase. Also I had a room with a beautiful bathroom, massive bath (presidential suite) however the shower over the top of the bath was terrible. To start the water pressure if on anything but scolding was not enough to even bathe yourself, and the direction of the water (which cannot be changed as loses pressure completely so you just get a trickle) meant you had to sort of do the limbo if you wanted to wash your hair.

Rooms were fantastic, we got a free upgrade upon arrival. The staff were brilliant, I felt that no request was too much for them. We also ate every night (3) in the hotel restaurant which had lovely food and a great menu. Had a complimentary bottle of wine upon arrival and mini bar was well stocked. Breakfast had a good selection of hot and cold foods, which were replenished regularly. Staff were absolutely fantastic and gave us restaurant recommendations, got us taxis and carried our cases for us.

My favorite place in Bucharest
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

There are small things to be improved in the bathroom like the tap is very close to the sink so there is not enough room there. There could be as well few more hangers in the bathroom. Still, these are just minor issues.

The efforts to meet the customers in the best possible way are remarkable. Everything, starting with the check-in, room, the welcome message there, the breakfast, the feeling, in general, was great. Well done!

good hotel but not worth its price
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

Service is a little bit too intrusive, I don't need to be asked 10 times a day how am I doing :))) In general hotel is normal but not worth its price.

Surprisingly restaurant at the hotel's lobby was really not bad. Lobby is nifty looking but rooms are so so... Gym was not bad, in general they have everything you need to do a short workout when you are on a business trip.

My room was upgraded to junior suite with out me asking.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

It was a holiday when I stayed at the hotel and I think everyone go to beach towns for that holiday and the hotel was almost empty and I didn’t like that part of it.

My room was upgraded to junior suite with out me asking. Staff were helpful and always had smile on their face and very polite.

Excellent stay
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

I was upgraded to a Junior Suite at no extra cost plus a bottle of red wine. The metro station is 600 meters away from where you can be in the center in 15 minutes.

Good value for the money.
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

Breakfast, in my eyes, was rather limited but compensated by nice and helpful staff. Not that many restaurants around.

Good value for the money. Close to the airport. Easy to be picked up due to the parking space in front of the hotel. Big and nice room. Comfortable bed

The usual at this hotel: - staff (with the complementary...
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

However, the bathroom was not as clean as last time, and although I booked the Executive room, it was smaller than the Standard room (the first time i've been there I stayed in a standard room), it had a bathtub instead of the cool showers they have in other rooms (including in the standard rooms) and although I asked for a queen size bed, we've got two single beds pushed together. These things will not make me chose another hotel next time I go to Bucharest, it's just that this left a bad taste in my mouth. The value for money for this stay was not up to their standards

The usual at this hotel: - staff (with the complementary wine at arrival), location, breakfast; these were all great

Best best best as always
    • Executive Suite

Nothing all is great Just friendly advise A mirror in the bed room needed And more lights at bed room and living room needed

As always great staff Happy to be with them Will always come

excellent value for money
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

nothing really. it is apparently a very well managed hotel. good job.

what a beautiful hotel. super clean with polite and smiling personnel from the entrance, to the concierge, to he cleaning ladies. I was offered a complimentary upgrade from the executive room I had booked to an executive suite. very nice. to add to this, upon my return in the evening, a bottle of red wine with the appropriate glass and a hand written note were waiting for me in the room. I was impressed by the professionalism and efficiency of the breakfast floor manager. next day he was able to remember each guests' preferences for coffee and juice. breakfast had a wide selection to care for all tastes and the attendants made sure that nothing was missing. The bed, the mattress, the pillows where all very comfortable, and I must make a note of how quite it was. I did not have the opportunity to visit the gym so no comments there. Promenada mall and metro station (line M2 taking you directly to the city center) are five minute walk.

Surprising
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Unfortunately after my booking they blocked a higher amount of money than the one that was shown on Booking. Only after my call to the hotel and my insistances to withdraw the correct amount, I received back the difference of money. @future travellers: pay attention when you book a non refundable room :)

We were welcomed with red wine and a nice message, letting us know that we received an upgrade for our room. The breakfast was good and the staff (in the morning) was focused on customer care.

I have got a free upgrade which was great.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I have a room faicing the boulevard and sometimes it was a little bit of noise from the street.

I have got a free upgrade which was great. Breakfast was good. Location is great for going in the Business Area of Bucharest.

good trip, but watch out for the taxi drivers overcharging

just a little way from old town where most of activities were, 10 minutes walk to metro then a 15 minutes metro ride to universiate pity not much life near hotel

great hotel, they, updated my booking (surprised but grateful) staff so helpful manager was helpful too with my problems breakfast was sufficient recommend it to anyone good shopping mall nearby

Crystal Palace upgraded my room to a Junior Suite, with...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The mini bar was a bit overheating.

Crystal Palace upgraded my room to a Junior Suite, with complimentary wine and a beautifully handwritten message waiting in the room, which was awesome! The restaurant is open until very late and the food is pretty amazing, like the breakfast. The staff is super friendly.

All in all good hotel with good value for money
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The bathroom has a bathtub which is very high and hard to go in and out, without any handling option to avoid slipping. the hotel has an elevator but the access to the elevator is only through 5-6 stairs.

Good location. I got upgrade by the hotel to a suit. Breakfast is good.

excellent stay at a great hotel
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

Everything. The room (got a complimentary upgrade to a junior suite) with great bed. excellent breakfast, excellent WiFi but most of all the kindness and responsiveness of the staff.

Perfect, comfortable, luxurius stay for business in Bucharest!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

No negative comments really!

Perfect, comfortable and luxurious hotel in the heart of Bucharest! It was a really pleasant surprise that they have upgrated my room to junior suite sending me also a bottle of nice wine :) Since I am travelling often to Bucharest for business, I suppose this will be the place to stay from now on. Stuff amazingly friendly and kind!

Perfect

Electronic door locks have some bugs sometimes, but it not so important as the Staff always help.

This is not my first time to stay in Crystal Palace. I always appreciate Staff hospitality and attention. Restaurant is very nice! Thanks a lot for Compliment from Hotel ))

• Standard Double or Twin Room

It was a bit cold on the room but it ended up being ok the moment we got assistance on how to switch off the air con.

I stay at this hotel every time when I travel to Bucharest. I love the rooms, the staff are very polite and the food is also very nice. I am always very happy with my stay there.

very comfortable
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Very pleasant stay. Very clean room, everything worked as expected, no hidden flaws... also, got a nice surprice by getting an upgrade of my room plus a personalized hand-written welcoming note.

We felt very well cared for and may we say the Staff of the Hotel are the best ever! Thank you!

Nothing to dislike.

Great bed and pillows. The staff were just the best. Always smiling and willing to help, especially Florin, Peter (who drove us from the airport) and Carmen. We were pleased that the Maitre'd asked us if we slept well. Alexandra served us coffee at breakfast. This is top service. We totally loved our stay and sorry we couldn't stay longer. The location of the hotel was fine and it was easy to get a taxi.

Perfect for business trip and for shopping also.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I was in a apartment very close to the street with heavy traffic, so even in the night was very noisy.

Because I booked the room for one week, they offered me to stay in junior suite. That was a very pleasent surprize. Perfect for business trip and for shopping also. The wonderfull Promenade shopping center is only 8-10 minutes walk.

• Reviewed: 20 August 2017

The respect they give you its very nice!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

They called me to check out if not I will have to pay! As I am a genius member I was allow to check out +2hours late!

The respect they give you its very nice! When you book thru booking.com They upgraded my room and left me a note and a bottle of wine as complimentary!

Amazing Staff Great Hotel
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

Clean room great location amazing staff. It was graet surprise to see that they upgrade my room from executive room to junior suite as complimantery.Staff is amazing polite and friendly.

Nice and comfortable hotel 20 minutes away from the city center (foot + metro)
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

A bit far from the city center (10' by metro + 10' by foot)

Complimentary upgrade; breakfast; large well-equiped junior suite; nearby Herastreu Park; nearby metro

★★★★★ Hotel
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The internet in my room was not working as it should! So i had to seat in the hall to navigate on internet. A shame that the jacuzzi was not working during my stay!

The rooms are very comfortable, the staff (Florin) is always available for any request. The breakfast has much variety and (Alexandra) makes your breakfast special. I will definitely come back to Crystal Palace!

I was upgraded to a Junior Suite so the overall experience...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The curtains were a little old and dusty and, together with the carpets, gave a somewhat stuffy feeling to the room. In the bathroom there was only 1 shower gel - I understand I only stayed one night, but maybe taking 2 showers in the evening and morning should not be so inconceivable.

I was upgraded to a Junior Suite so the overall experience exceeded my initial expectations! :-) Staff was very polite and the breakfast was good. The apartment was very spacious and had excellent facilities. The parking is large and relatively easy to get to from the airport and the city. The location is not super-great, on a busy road, but it is close enough to the Herastrau Park, where one can get some fresh air and a bit of green.

• Reviewed: 8 June 2017

Nice service and breakfast :) they updated to executive room...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

In the gym, there was no water filling machine, it is kind of hard to keep hydrated while working out there

Nice service and breakfast :) they updated to executive room for me at that day, I was very surprised :)

Great place to stay for access to the airport and also for...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Great place to stay for access to the airport and also for getting to the important sites in Bucuresti. The staff is great. The rooms are nice and spacious. The breakfast is great. Parking is free and easy. This is the second time I've stayed here and I will be back!

• Reviewed: 18 May 2017

Staff is really great, polite and easy to talk to.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Hotel should have Spa. Corridor on the room floors are little dark, light is yellow.

Staff is really great, polite and easy to talk to... Hotel was in a great location. Close to the airport and close to Sky tower where our office is. Also, two malls are close. Rooms are clean, big, they have a lot of natural light. Bathroom is a little bit dark, there is no light above the showers. Breakfast is good also.

Best hotel in Bucharest.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

It's really hard to find something that you cannot like at this hotel. After check out, I handed over the feedback form to the front desk lady and tell her that for this specific period I've missed the desk area and one small desk lamp. Usually you get some apologies ( best case scenario) or explanations ( worst case scenario). Well, this time, the reply that came from the frond-desk lady was much away my expectation: "Thank you for your feedback. We will add your requirements to your profile and next time you when you will join our hotel will get the required items" ! If you need to train your staff about customer care - please use this hotel as model.

Nice stay in Crystal Palace Hotel

Everything was OK!

As we arrived to the hotel quite late at night after a overnight flight from Warsaw, Poland there was a nice surprise waiting for us, namely a free room upgrade from a standard room to a junior suite with a complimentary bottle of wine and it was really nice from the hotel's management and I appreciate that a lot!!

Good area, more 'upscale' for Bucharest.
    • Executive Suite

Old hotel, luxury from the 90's. Sauna was not working and is old and not that clean.

Good area, more 'upscale' for Bucharest. Great staff!

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

Absolutely perfect!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I wish I would have spent more days in this hotel! I can't think of anything that I didn't like.

The accommodations were excellent the bed was comfortable and the staff were superb!

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

Comfortable hotel, great service, good experience
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The only thing I am not so happy about, is a strong perfume that is in the air all around the hotel.

Everytime I travel to Bucharest, I stay at this hotel. The hotel is comfortable, the staff is very friendly, the location is convenient. The hotel seems to well managed and orderly. As I have traveled there more times, lately I get always upgraded to a better room, what is very nice.

Amazing service, super delicious food
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Gym is a bit outdated, still all the machines work properly.

Everything was amazig! Huge, spacious room, the bed linen have the quality of a 5 stars hotel, breakfat is amazing, room service food is delicious. Besides the quality of room & food, the one thing which exceeds any expectations is the services of hotel employees! Only in Bangkok I've met something similar, at a five stars hotel. Perfect!!!

Good location, quiet and clean room, rich breakfast
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I had a short stay, so I didn't faced any problems at the hotel

Very good location (close to the metro station - 5 min walk, shopping mall nearby - 10 min walk, a mini-market across the street). The hotel is close to a big park where you can relax. I took a uber to the international airport and the ride was very cheap (aroud 4-5 euro) and we arrived in about 15 minutes. What I enjoyed a lot, was the rich and delicious breakfast. The staff was very friendly and helpful. There's a good internet connection by wi-fi and it's free of charge. By the way, the hotel has the own parking, with enough places for all the clients and it's free of charge. (see also the photo from the attachment)

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

Business or pleasure, this is the perfect choice!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Been here a couple of times on business trips (many office buildings around this area) but this time came with my wife for a night. When the card keys were given to us and went up to the room, we were suprised because we actually got the junior suit rather than the standard double as I initially booked. Then in 5 minutes, one of the hotel staff came up to the room and brought us a bottle of wine, two glasses and a nice little card from the front-office manager. It turnes out we were upgraded free of charge, making this one of our greatest hotel experiences ever. If you are here just visiting Bucharest, you will find the Aurel Vlaicu metro station is 5 minutes away, so you can easily reach every part of the city without using your car. The area is calm, clean (no stray dogs or any other of the usual stuff) and the hotel is just perfect. Everything from the parking to the rooms and the excelent morning breakfast is just amazing. Definitely will return next time I am in Bucharest again!

Nicest short-terms stay ever!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

There was absolutely no point I would complain at.

I arrived late at night because of flights schedule. I was taken care of immediatelly and just two minutes after I stepped into hotel I was given a key. It was great surprise to learn that I got a complimentary upgrade with bottle of wine. It was a best thing to have a small glass just before going to a short sleep. I regret it was such a short stay.

• Reviewed: 30 March 2017

Nice stay, perfect for business
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

A little noisy from the side looking over the boulevard. Do not accept cash payments in euro. ( but made an exception for me)

Perfect stay, comfortable bed, nice breakfast. Upgraded me from a standard room to junior suit.

• Reviewed: 24 March 2017

I've got an upgrade to the executive suite, plus a...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

One remark only, might be for other traveller it isn't disturbing at all. You can hear the elavator in the bedroom of the suite pretty good, I think there is for sure some solution to make that one wall more soundproof.

I've got an upgrade to the executive suite, plus a bottlenof wine, which was really nice, appreciate it. The staff is very friendly and helpful, the food in the restaurant is very good. The hotel isn't far from the airport.

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

Good place to stay for business
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I enjoy coming to this place ... Always been very well treated with upgrade every time I came there. Will probably have this hotel as my main choice every time I go down to Bucharest.

• Reviewed: 18 March 2017

Crystal Palace hotel
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The heaters seemed a bit old fashioned. The safe was too small for a laptop.

Delicious food from room service. Comfortable bed. Nice lighting. Shops and pharmacy nearby. A shopping mall and a metro about 10 minutes walk away.

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

Fantastic weekend at high standards in this hotel.

Everything was excellent.

Thanks a lot for an warm and surprised welcome package found in the room and for upgrading me for free to the presidential suite where we've accomodated in excellent conditions. It was a real pleasure to meet a very high qualified staff in whole hotel's facilities and I congratulate the hotel manager and the owner ( met him at breakfast, a special man :) ) for the high standars in this hotel. Surely I will choose again the same hotel when I will travel to Bucharest with any occasion. Hope to see you soon again. Room- excellent 5 * standard Breakfast-very good and all enough or on request if necessary Staff - excellent behaviour- very qualified. Congrats! Location- good - close to City center even if not having a private car. Close to Mall and other shopping centers. Good also for rapid transfer to airport if wish to stay in the city and not in the airport hotels area.

• Reviewed: 28 February 2017

The staff was exceptional!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The staff was exceptional! It was my birthday trip and they made it absolutely fantastic!! They made our towels into animals and on each bed they had a picture of our favorite actors. After check-in, they surprised us with champagne! The food in the restaurant was absolutely wonderful. Christian, in the restaurant, made our experience one of a kind! I would recommend the Crystal Palace Hotel to anyone that stays in Romania!

• Reviewed: 28 February 2017

An overall very enjoyable experience
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

The furniture and bathroom utilities were a bit dated.

The staff was very very helpful, the area in which the hotel is located is pretty nice, the breakfast was generous, the room was very clean.

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

Very friendly staff!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I might say the noisy heater but didn't bother me that much.

Excellent staff, very friendly and helpful as well. Good location, spacious room (true I did have an upgrade to junior suite for the same money as double bedroom), overall very happy. Probably the best hotel staff I ever met, and I travel a lot.

• Reviewed: 23 January 2017

Wonderful suite

Everything was perfect

We did get a free upgrade to a suite, because there were not too much people in the hotel, this was very nice The suite is a perfect room to stay longer and we did

• Reviewed: 11 January 2017

Very good value for money
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

The hotel is getting a bit shabby I had problems to find plugs for my phone in the bedroom

There is always very good service and friendly staff at this hotel. Breakfast is very good and the waitress very attentive

The bed was great the staff too!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Not worth the money we paid, Does not look like 4 stars hotel Max. From me this Hotel should have 3 stars!

The bed was great the staff too! The surprise was that we got suita from normal room.

Kind staff, a good breakfast, a nice bed
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The room "setting" (mini-suite, but without seats in the room...): not really a big issue. The internet working very badly in the room.

The staff kindness, the breakfast, .....

• Reviewed: 28 November 2016

Best place in Bucharest - close to airport, major visit points, subway
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Everything. Basically I do travel 50% of my time in Europe, but I couldn't remember anywhere else to have better services than here. Just for notice: do not be surprised if ANYONE is this hotel will ask you if you need help.

• Reviewed: 13 November 2016

great hotel and supernice staff
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

nothing to dislike ..Im allways happy when returning to this hotel and see familiar faces

- this is my favourite hotel in Bucharest / due to its location as its close to all my business meetting points/ - large comfy rooms, nice breakfast, perfect staff, close to all the things I need, fast wifi, coffee and tea for free in rooms - might be far to the center cause of heavy traffic in Bucharest but still its in nice location, close to the shopping malls and a park - staff in this hotel is amazing I really do love them, they are allways nice, professional, willing to help with everything and actually really do try to fix if something is not up to your expectations..during my previous stay while checking-out they asked me if everything was okay and I had 1 small thing to complain about / I didnt say anything during my 3days stay though/ and when I returned back now, 2months later they gave me their best apartment..how cool! I just love this hotel and when going for a business to Bucharest this is allways my only option when looking for accomodation.

• Reviewed: 7 November 2016

would recommend
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Soundproof windows as hotel is on a main road and it can get noisy

Perfect location - 15min from airport, 7min walking distance from metro station, friendly staff, nonstop shop across the road, comfy bed, nice breakfast

• Reviewed: 5 November 2016

Great value for money, clean and above all they tailor to your needs.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

This is a fantastic hotel which offers great value for money. the breakfast is excellent (I asked for Soya Milk and they told me when I checked in that it was ready for me), the rooms clean and the staff friendly, helpful and ensure all clientale needs are met. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Feeling welcomed and respected
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

- the heating system, in the room is based on heaters ("aeroterme"). This has a bad impact over your nose and throat, when you wake up in the morning, especially if you have a cold. - in the first morning, found in the bathroom a big, brown, with big antennas, cockroach. Not a very pleasant surprise. Probably, has found its way in, by flying in through the open window.

A big surprise at the beginning: received a complementary upgrade to my room. Very cosy and welcoming room, clean, with a big comfortable bed, with fluffy pillows. Very good internet connection. The staff was extremely friendly and trying to make each guest feel very welcomed, almost like when you visit a very dear relative. Good breakfast, just what you need to start your day on the right foot. Looking forward to come back to this hotel. Also, very close to a big mall (around 800m away), in case you would like to do some shopping.

Great stay in Bucharest!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Rooms are comfortable but a bit out dated.

Very welcoming employees which gave me an upgrade from the standard room to a junior suite! Excellent location.

• Reviewed: 1 November 2016

Value for money! Friendly staff! Great facilities!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Little way out of town. Taxi or metro necessary. But both are cheap.

Don't often write reviews but this one deserves it! Comfortable, modern living space. Obliging, courteous staff. Diverse and tasteful breakfasts. Taxi collection at the door. They even let me burrow a plug adaptor for the few days!

• Reviewed: 29 October 2016

The olace to spend a good night during a business trip in Bucharest

No negative remarks!

The building is good-looking and gives a warm, welcoming feeling. The parking is well designed and spacious enough, which is not a common thing in Bucharest. The rooms are very adequate and comfortable, as well as the bathrooms. The restaurant is a full match to the class that this hotel is trying and succeeding to establish. What stood out the most though is the service, provided by the staff: all smiling, english speaking and very welcoming. There was even a personalized greeting card that was waiting for me at the room with a complimentary bottle of wine. All bases covered and a brilliant choice for a stay during business trips in the northern part of Bucharest.

• Reviewed: 23 October 2016

A hotel with a soul and very friendly stuff! A must in Bucharest!
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

Maybe a breakfast need to be improved, slightly more choices. But thats not a critic, only my small suggestion.

Helpfull and very friendly stuff! You feel there treated well. Cozy and nice atmosphere, good restaurant. Definitely will come back.

The staff is great, the rooms are quite spacous and the...

It's a little run down, not much detail is put on keeping the place in order, could do with a little tlc.

The staff is great, the rooms are quite spacous and the restaurant is really good.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2016

Nice hotel, great staff!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

We booked a standard double room for one night. On check-in, along with the key cards, we had the pleasant surprise of being given a hand written note, thanking us for choosing this hotel and informing us we had received a complimentary upgrade to a junior suite. The bed was very comfortable, the suite looked great, and the toiletries didn't feel cheap, for once (they were of really good quality!). Breakfast was included in the room rate and it was great. A wide variety of foods (although placed on a rather small table compared to other hotels we've stayed at), which were constantly replenished. But the best thing about this hotel was the staff! Both receptionists we talked to were polite, smiling and willing to help. The young lady who helped us check out and pay for the room seemed really interested in our opinion of the hotel (not the customary "Was everything to your liking?", but whether we had slept well, was the bed comfortable, was there anything wrong with our room, etc.). The staff at breakfast was all smiles and paying close attention to the guests, making sure everyone got what they wanted as fast as possible, but without being intrusive and without making us feel as if they wanted to get rid of us as soon as we finished eating (it has happened at other hotels). Would definitely stay there again.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2016

Second time there and second upgrade, obviously it is a...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Bigger choice for breakfast would have been great

Second time there and second upgrade, obviously it is a hotel policy which is great. Very attentive personnel...too much I would say :), but everyone is doing his/her best

the staff is really helpful, not so common in Romania.
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

the room is a bit old style, if they renovate they can start charging double and no one would complain.

the staff is really helpful, not so common in Romania. The restaurant serve very fresh food for cheap prices. The location is the perfect one for a business man, close to the airport and major business activities. The mall is 5 minuts by walk.

Vacation in crystal palace
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Ther is no pull in the hotel buy beside that, everything was great.

First of all, the crew was extremely polite and nice, helped us with everything we needed, without any problem. The managers, florian especialy, and the reception, bellboys, and restaurant crew was all excelent. Good room service and restaurant and very comfortable and pretty room.

• Reviewed: 13 September 2016

another wanderful moments
    • Executive Suite

nothing i didn't like all the best to them

from the moment of check in till moment of check out and take the car and leave the parking area you are in good hands the staff there more than just someone doing his work , they do all with kind and enjoying to make your stay wonderful many thanks to all and special kind regard and thankful to Mr. cristi

• Reviewed: 9 September 2016

Excellent place to stay

Great hotel, loved the spacious executive suite. The room was very comfortable, breakfast was excellent with big variety, the coffee station in the room had a good selection. Very pleased with the overall hotel and would happily stay there again!