Reviews of K+K Hotel Elisabeta 4 stars

26 Slanic Street, Sector 3, 030242 Bucharest, Romania

#28 of 220 hotels in Bucharest

Good location, mostly friendly staff, clean room
    • Classic Double Room

Balcony door didn’t close well and rain came inside room (309), telephone didn’t work, strange smell in the corridor. Upon arrival the luggage way (with no stairs) was blocked by a delivery truck and staff let us wait 15 min before coming to help us inside with the luggage on the stairs, and only after we insisted that we are tired and don’t want to wait anymore in the street. I made a room service order from the room service menu I foundin my room, but the staff said that meal I ordered is not being delivered to my room, and that menus are old. After some discussions he agreed to bring the order to my room against an additional 10 RON fee.

Good location, mostly friendly staff, clean room

Very good location;
    • Classic Double Room

Breakfast service staff was rather rude and on our 2nd morning we were without explanations given only really bad automat coffee instead of decent stuff that was available on the 1st morning....

Very good location; on a quiet and peaceful small street, though very accessible to attractions and old town’s restaurants etc. Funktional and neat.

This hotel and its staff have be excellent.
    • Classic Single Room

This hotel and its staff have be excellent. Friendly staff and service minded. The property looks new and well kept. The rooms are spotless clean, spacious and everything is new. Beds are extremely comfortable. The is located right in the heart of the city Senter. Metro is 70 meter away and old town is 5 min walk. I consider myself to be well traveled and this hotel leaves up to it reputation. Good value for the money. I have absolutely nothing to fault this place.

Exceeded my highest expectations.
    • Classic Double Room

I organized a conference here with Erika D. from 7,000 miles away. Every aspect of our stay here exceeded all expectations. Every member of the staff was courteous and professional, attentive to every need. The rooms were exceptionally clean and comfortable and the facilities were perfect for our needs. Whether for business or for pleasure, I highly recommend this place.

BEST PLACE TO STAY IN THE HEART OF BUCHAREST

Absolutely nothing

This was the perfect place for two people to spend a few nights. We were within minutes of walking to Old Town and the Metro - even though we did not need to take the train. Stayed in room 707 and it was very quiet/soundproof, carpeted, well air-conditioned, comfortable beds and pillows, and the bathrooms were very modern and CLEAN! The front desk receptionists are VERY HELPFUL AND FRIENDLY especially Cami. The taxi ride from the OTP airport to the hotel is a quick and scenic 30 minute ride and costs 20 Euros. Ask for Flourin (sp?) who drives a big black 4 door Mercedes - he works for the hotel. He is extremely personable and funny and will tell you the history of Romania and the challenges his country faced against the Russians on your drive to the hotel. You are walking distance to take the Bucharest Free Walking Tour that starts every day at 6pm in front of the Romanian Athenaeum and make sure Stefania is your guide. You will learn soooo much about Bucharest's history. She speaks wonderful English.

Great location and clean, comfy hotel
    • Classic Double Room

Queried with reception the location for bike rental, which they recommended was located out of town via metro. We found one easily on google which was 5min walk away.....’bike the city’ is highly recommended.

Great location near old town. Comfy and quiet room. Breakfast was very good, variety of food was great. We used the hotels transfer service which was very well organized.

A delightful stay!
    • Classic Double Room

Very close to metro station and bus lines. Very close walking distance to the the center Safe neighborhood, with mini markets and places to eat around They had extra rooms when we arrived and upgraded us to a room with a better view without even asking for it. Polite and helpful staff.

Good value for money, very near the metro and transportation.
    • Classic Double Room

The carpets in the room must be changed because they are with stains. The light in the room needs some improving.

All staff are very helpfull and excellent, good people

A very good short break in a nice environment. We would definitely stay here again.
    • Classic Double Room

Although a good selection of speciality teas in the room....no ordinary English Breakfast. We had to go and ask for teabags each day. Would have liked a better restaurant facility rather than just a bistro environment. We had to leave for the airport at 4 am and were promised breakfast bags to take with us....these were not available.

A very good selection at breakfast. Helpful staff. Perfect location for walking out especially to the old town.

The location is good though it may difficult to find the...
    • Classic Double Room

When we ask the staff how to use the public transportation, he said indifferently:” google”

The location is good though it may difficult to find the gate, which is in a lane

Great base to explore Bucharest
    • Classic Double Room

Gym was small and had limited equipment

Staff were fantastic, room was large and clean. Well priced and fine area to explore for food. Breakfast was good quality, as was the food in the bar.

Home away from home, perfect location, competent staff
    • Executive Double Room

As the weather was quite warm, a more responsive thermostat/air conditioner would have made the room more pleasant.

Your staff is exceptionally helpful and friendly. The bed is also like a cloud.

Worth the price!! Great stay. Highly recommended.
    • Classic Double Room

> Very very friendly staff specially Camilla from the front desk. I instructed the tour company to leave a message at the reception and Camilla was able to receive it and left the note in my room. She saw me walking to the hotel late one evening and even took the effort of chasing me just to personally inform me about the tour company's message. Really appreciate that effort. Other front desk staff are very friendly and gave great recommendations. So never hesitate to ask. They are really nice. > Housekeeping did a splendid job. Love coming to my room at the end of the day and see it in order. They also replace my used cups that I used for my coffee. > Wifi is quite good and strong. > Location is very good and near the metro. Haven't tried public transport except uber and it works. Intercon is literally opposite and staying here is almost the same as Intercon and it doesn't cost as much. > Kettle in the room. > TV channels are quite good. > Strong AC. Comfy bed and pillow. > Lots of electric outlets to plug into. > Storage safe in the room.

5-star hotel!
    • Classic Double Room

I had to book a double room for 7 nights at 22h30 of the day of my arrival because I had some issues with my booking in another hotel. I was very well received by the staff at the reception desk, who upgraded me to a suite for my entire stay! The suite was in the last floor, very spacious, bright and really comfortable. It was perfectly clean and tidy everyday. The hotel couldn't have a more central location. It was a real pleasure to stay here, thanks also to the very kind and client-oriented staff.

Great location, great staff
    • Classic Double Room

A swimming pool or a bigger lobby would help.

The staff were amazing, very helpful, very caring, they really got out of their way to help, they assisted us with absolutely everything and with a huge smile.

Good value for money hotel in central part of city
    • Classic Single Room

Very nice hotel in a conveniently located part of the city. Staff were helpful and friendly, and the room itself was great - clean, modern etc. I can recommend for a business stay, especially as internet connection was good. Overall, good value for money.

Great hotel and staff in a perfect location
    • Family Suite

The elevator is small 😀

The staff were very kind during our stay, we enjoyed the nice breakfast and we enjoyed the perfect location of the hotel. We stayed in the familty suite and we (couple+6 year old+1 year old children) enjoyed it so mich

Definattley not a 4 star hotel

We had 2 rooms and one of them smelled of cigarretes after we returned to the hotel in the evening. They offered us to move to another 2 rooms for a night and then return back to our original rooms. We declined. Then the receptionist hesitated because the rooms we needed to move to were upgraded rooms. After we entered the rooms we saw nothing was upgraded. Those were the same exact rooms 2 floors above, so we couldn't understand the scene the receptions made earlier. After we entered the new rooms we saw 2 red stains on our blankets but it was really late and we just wanted to go to sleep. Definattly not a 4 star hotel.

Nice and basic hotel for a short stay in Bucharest. The receptionist did her best to give us 2 adjoining rooms but it wasn't possible.

Very good place!
    • Classic Double Room

A.c is not always working. The room was hot and there was nothing to do about it. Luckily there was another room, cooler, to transfer us to. The pillows are very thick.

The stuff is very helpful, location is great, good breakfast. Totally recommend

can be noisy as some parents leave their kids alone to go...
    • Classic Double Room

can be noisy as some parents leave their kids alone to go gamble in nearby casinos Breakfast place a bit crammed Unfortunately espresso machine not up to standard

10 out of 10 I really enjoyed my stay here bed was amazing...
    • Classic Double Room

Nothing good hotel no complaints

10 out of 10 I really enjoyed my stay here bed was amazing bedding changed everyday and Super clean. Good size room and good value for money. Hotel desk is 24hr they can organise airport transport or tours of the area.

This night was truly a torture.
    • Classic Single Room

The temperature in my room could not be regulated - My room had 27 degrees all night & peaked at 29. I could barely sleep - the window only opened a few centimeters.

Had a wonderful 4 days great hotel young people Comelier and Bogdon at front desk where a joy.
    • Classic Double Room

one of the best things about this hotel where Comelier and Bogdon front desk staff. nothing was to much trouble for them. They were so helpful as regards where to eat trips right down to ordering taxis. It was a joy to see there smiles every day they helped make this a great holiday.

Pleasant and comfortable stay
    • Classic Double Room

Temperature in the lobby and other public areas was too high to be comfortable.

The hotel didn't leave much to desire. My room was large enough, clean, with a comfortable bed and a great shower. Location of the hotel was wonderful, within easy walking distance of the old town, major tourist sights and a metro station. Just around the corner you can get on and off the bus to the airport. Room was quiet too, apart from some street noise.

Reception staff were very friendly and extremely helpful.
    • Classic Double Room

Reception staff were very friendly and extremely helpful. Thanks especially to Cami, who gave us lots of useful information to make our stay in the city much easier.

Ideal location near the Old Town/Excellent staff
    • Classic Double Room

Bathroom amenities were not changed as regural as they should.

Friendly and professional staff, especially those on the reception. Convenient location, near old town and public transportation. Our room (6th floor) had a nice view.

A little bit of overrated, but still manageable stay for a business travel.
    • Classic Single Room

No (proper) window and view outside, at all. Constant cigarette smell from the air vent - the hotel explained this coming from the street smokers, which can be resolved in case of recurring complaints by the guests.

Easy access to and from the old town and almost every other corner of tourist attractions. Easy catch for Uber.

Great hotel, terrific stay, thank you.
    • Classic Single Room

I wish I'd known about the sauna beforehand, and would have asked for it to be turned on when we arrived.

Location, staff, facilities, bar. We all loved it.

Best location, great bed!
    • Classic Double Room

Wifi is so-so in some rooms, but common for most big hotels depending on where you put the router - sometimes it works better the closer you are to the door ;) But I could work/watch Netflix without major issues. The breakfast, though a wonderful staff (!), isn't excellent. It's a small room in the basement, and you have the basics. I only had it on the day I left for the airport - there's a lot of nice places around that have great breakfast offers if you can wait until around 9.30/10.

I really like this hotel, the location is excellent, the staff always friendly and the bed amazing - plus you have a little kettle (which I adore)

Wonderful staff at reception.
    • Classic Double Room

Wonderful staff at reception. The location is great, walking distance to most places you'd like to visit in the city plus many restaurants, ATM's, shops nearby. Really good bed and I appreciate the tea/coffee in the room.

Great hotel
    • Classic Double Room

We arranged for a car from the hotel to pick us up from the airport which cost €20 for up to 4 people. The hotel driver was great, told us loads of places to eat and things to do in Bucharest. On arrival to the hotel, the receptionist was so friendly and welcoming and she gave us a map and some information on the old town which is located very nearby(5 minute walk) which has loads of nice bars & restaurants. We went up to our room and dropped our bags. The room was big and spacious with a minibar, safe, hairdryer, air conditioning and tea/coffee making facilities. The bathroom was a decent size too and the shower was great. We also had a large smart tv in the room plus really good wifi. Overall we loved our stay here and would most definitely stay here again when in Bucharest.

Nice and clean hotel
    • Classic Double Room

Breakfast should have more variety.

Small but nice hotel. Rooms were very cleaned and had everything we needed. Friendly staff. They also arranged our transport from & to the airport. Good location, you can walk to the old town.
Metro also closed.
We enjoyed our stay there.

Good hotel for some days in Bucharest
    • Classic Single Room

Rooms not soundproof, you can hear tv and people talk from other rooms. Cleaning staff makes a lot of noise in the morning. My room had only a very small window, that cannot be opened to let fresh air in.

Modern rooms with all you expect from a 4* hotel. Very clean and comfortable. Small hotel bar, breakfast ok, bathroom big with all amenities. Good heating.

Good choice for Bucharest city center
    • Classic Double Room

Quite poor breakfast for a 4 star hotel. The air conditioning system was making a small noise. The shower door was not closing well. The water did not have the same temperature, it went from cold to hot without us changing it (it was very disturbing while taking the shower).

Very good location, very close to the city center and metro station. Very clean and confortable room.

Great hotel in proximity to the old city

Simple room, no view (a building's back) , no balcony

Great location, clean, nice staff, lobby bar open late, breakfast takeaway for early check-out.

Great hotel, great location, very clean - would stay again!

Nothing - for the price - it was great

It was a perfect place for my Bucharest stay. The location is superb, great area, close to transportation and the bus from the airport. Walking distance from the old town, although, the neighborhood has some good cafes, etc.

Great experience
    • Classic Triple Room

Great location, clean and comfortable rooms. One of the most friendly and helpful staff we have seen. Very close to the National Theatre and Old City Centre.

Very nice hotel.
    • Classic Double Room

The only little minus is that the window was quite small.

Very nice hotel. Location is close to the old town. The room looked renovated. Friendly and helpful stuff. Great breakfast.

Bad experience !
    • Classic Single Room

Room is small can't go around with bags, and cery cold , I got sick and is not nice ! They gave me another room but in the new room the shower was damaged. I will never book this again !

The staff

Perfect
    • Classic Double Room

Clean room, spacious bathroom, extra comfy beds, many power sockets in the room (often hard to find more than 1-2 in hotel rooms), hot water, good hair dryer, staff was very helpful and kind, helped me make reservations at restaurants even before I arrive, hotel accommodated all pre-arrival requests, for example early check-in and room with balcony doors. I wish i could open the balcony door a bit more and be able to step out in the little balcony, but i understand it’s for safety reasons, that’s usually the case in a number of hotels in Europe

Good location for price, can find better
    • Classic Double Room

Breakfast was awful, staff could have been nicer, the walls between rooms are not thick enough. The room next to us heard music in 1:00 PM and it woke us up! The bed is not very comfortable...

Location is excellent, room is big enough and clean. Wifi reception is sufficient. Good price

Grwat value hotel in an excellent location for Old Town and subway.

The fitness facilities were bad. It was one of the reasons I chose the hotel. The fitness area was small but the real let-down was the machines (cross trainer & bike) were is a bad state of repair.

Room was good sized, really comfy bed and great shower. A little trivial but the hotel iron and board were great quality, too often at other hotels they have been really poor.

A perfect hotel in Bucarest where quality and convenience meet
    • Executive Single Room

I appreciated the hotel in all respects. The location is perfect, the staff is really nice, friendly and helpful, my room was big, silent and clean and the breakfast allows for a wide choice. The hotel also provides for a private taxi from and to the airport, so that connection to Otopeni is very easy and comfortable.

The room was very clean and the location of the hotel was...
    • Classic Double Room

The room was very clean and the location of the hotel was close to old town(10 min walk) and metro as well. I will definitely come back to stay in this hotel again.

Very nice hotel was not very impressed with bucharest itself but did like transilvania
    • Classic Double Room

Confusion with your details on payment to the hotel saying we had to pay in euros. But they don't except euros so had to mess about changing them to romanian currancy. Maybe should be made clearer

Great location and value for money
    • Classic Double Room

The only let down was the broadband speed....very slow.

Efficient service, comfortable bed, clean room. No noise whatsoever, very quiet. The hotel is just of a main road, very central and plenty of amenities in a walking distance as well as a metro station. We would definitely stay here again.

I am a returning customer, probably this tells more than...
    • Executive Single Room

All was good, but felt that carpets in the room may need to be replaced. Please provide sleepers, I really do not like to wear my shoes while in the room.

I am a returning customer, probably this tells more than anything else. Thank you for the upgrade!

Very high standard generally.
    • Classic Double Room

Wifi really not good in rooms. Hotels shouldn't state 'free wifi throughout' unless this means everywhere in the building.

Very high standard generally. Staff incredibly helpful. Great value for this level of luxury.

Perfect location just few steps to subway, university square...
    • Classic Double Room

Receptionist assure me I can pay transfer by card in the car but driver had payment terminal which doesn't work

Perfect location just few steps to subway, university square and then the old city, Very nice room and especially bathroom with heated floors and big shower stall. Very impressed by compliment! Variety and tasty breakfast.

I will not be going to this chain-brand hotels any more and will stop recommending
    • Executive Double Room

I went to chain-brand hotel K+K, I encounter horrible service in the front desk reception and so I will not be going to this chain any more and will stop recommending them when asked, the rooms were clean and the food was good but when going to a 4 star hotel that you have been in the past you rely on their good service also in the front desk, just to be clear I had to argue with one of them (due to misleading information I received from him) so that he will call and check in regards to entrance to a site in the city, after he checked it turns out the information he gave me was false.

The rooms were clean and the food was good but when going to a 4 star hotel that you have been in the past you rely on their good service also in the front desk, just to be clear I had to argue with one of them (due to misleading information I received from him) so that he will call and check in regards to entrance to a site in the city, after he checked it turns out the information he gave me was false.

Great Stay ! Would go again
    • Classic Double Room

Housekeeping was not satisfying. Also not nice.There was a kettle, but no mugs and tea/coffe. When we asked next day in morning from housekeeper got back to room still didn't have. Only in evening when asked Daniella she made sure we get it. But still no spoon and sugar. Only. One shampoo and soap and glass Breakfast lineup and crowded and hard to move around buffet. I guess not all hours..

2 girls at the front desk were wonderful! Daniella and Camelia . They were so kind, patient and helpful with everything!!! Great location, and very good atmosphere that is intimate compared to big hotels !, also very good service very good breakfast with good variety

Very spacious room, clean, quiet.
    • Classic Single Room

Breakfast could do with an upgrade. I dont eat dairy and gluten and sugar which left me with only one choice of fried eggs for both days. And both days the eggs were almost cold.

Very spacious room, clean, quiet. Helpful staff.

A highly recommended hotel
    • Classic Double Room

The only thing missing is a ramp to help carry the luggage up to the lobby. Instead, one has to carry the luggage up the steps.

The hotel is situated on a quiet side street near the Cultural Center, in an excellent location within a short walk from the old town's attractions, and more. The bed was excellent, the spacious room was clean as it gets, the breakfast varied and delicious, and Ms. Daniela, a member of the staff, was exceptional with her patience, her will to help and her support on different subjects. All workers were pleasant and efficient, ready to help. I highly recommend this hotel.

not ideal but central and inexpensive
    • Classic Double Room

The room smelled like cigarette smoke even if it was non-smoking. Just a small, dark, stuffy room. But I guess you get what you pay for.

It was a decent inexpensive hotel in a central location for us to sleep one night before we left really early for the airport the next day.

Good value for price, very happy overall
    • Classic Double Room

Only herbal tea in the room Pillows were not sufficiently supportive

Staff were friendly & attentive Shower was excellent Room was good Situation near the Old Town was convenient

Could have been a lot better
    • Classic Double Room

No parking, no outdoor terrace/lounge. No hot water so we couldn't take a shower (there was a malfunction in the public system for the whole street, but a 4* hotel should have its own hot water system to avoid such situations). No access to our room balcony as per hotel policy (we stayed at the 7th floor).

Location, close to the Old Town

Very good location, downtown Bucharest nearby all the...

Bathroom a bit small

Very good location, downtown Bucharest nearby all the attractions, historical center, museums etc. A quiet place on a small street and still at 3 minutes walk to the heart of the city. Room was large, pillows comfy, good mattress.

Nice stay, excellent location, breakfast needs improvement.
    • Classic Double Room

The breakfast wasn't good unfortunately. Despite many options untasty!

Overall a good stay with friendly staff, nice rooms and a truly EXCELLENT location!

Great boutique hotel right in Bucharest downtown.
    • Classic Double Room

A real coffee machine to serve real and tasty coffee will be appreciated!

Great boutique hotel right in Bucharest downtown. Walking distance to lot of points of interest. very friendly staff, tasty breakfast, silent room and street, well equipped bathroom. A place to come back!

Valuw for money
    • Classic Double Room

Very small windows in the room, breakfast was not big, bread wasn't fresh.

Good location, clean hotel, value for money. Airport shuttle was very good, with safe and good car.

The hotel is ok, rooms are clean and comfortable, position...
    • Classic Double Room

The hotel is ok, rooms are clean and comfortable, position is perfect, nothing to say on that. What is totally unacceptable is the organization at the reception, the direction left a clear not-expert young guy (the colleagues justified telling was new..) handling a multiple reservation made for my guests via booking. Two colleagues were standing at the side of the poor lost guy doing nothing. Me and my wife called the hotel even few days before to clarify how we had done the rooms reservations and how we would have paid the rooms, to be sure everything was clear. I went also at the check-in of the first guests to talk with the reception, they said to come on Sunday to pay all the rooms. On Sunday one employee at the checkout asked one of my guests to pay for the room. I would advice to K+K Company to make a check of what is happening in that hotel because the service and the organization is clearly not in line with the brand K+K.

Bicycle-friendly upscale property
    • Classic Double Room

We were traveling Eastern Europe by bicycle and Bucharest was our last stop. Very helpful staff at this hotel; gave us lots of local info (in English, since we speak no Romanian.) Secure parking for our bicycles. Great location in walking distance to many attractions. Mainly business travelers but also families/tourists were staying there. Outstanding breakfast included.

Couldn't sleep well because the room was too warm
    • Classic Double Room

The temperature inside the bedroom was a bit too warm and uncomfortable this time of the year (July). The air conditioner wasn't either efficient or powerful as expected, especially for a four-star hotel.

Great location, very nice staff which is rare for Romania :)
    • Classic Double Room

I had some stains on my minibar door like when you open a bottle and you spew the content allover the place.

Great location, very nice staff which is rare for Romania :)

Great Stay but was it worth 80$ a night?
    • Classic Double Room

I stayed for two days and my room was not clean and my towels were not changed. After I called the front desk, they still didn't come up. I showered and used the old Towels. I think the reception ladies had changed therefore my towel need was not told to the next person. I got my towels after when we went out. The wellness machines were old and nosy.

The breakfast was fabulous and the hotel was clean.

Our preferred hotel in Bucharest
    • Classic Double Room

This was the fourth or fifth time we've stayed here. Good breakfast (as always), good staff, special thanks to Daniela who is always happy to help. We will certainly stay here again.

Comfotable older hotel with lots of charm in the heart of Bucharest
    • Classic Double Room

The cost of the ride from the airport, supplied by the hotel, was extremely expensive, 20 Euros which my Romanian friends told me should have been less than a third of that. For some reason the house keepers would not give me an extra bar of soap. Maybe they ran out but I prefer soap over shower gel...or at least both, not only shower gel. I wish there was at least one complimentary bottle of water in the room.

I loved the location, right in the city center close to the Old City and transportation. The staff was extremely helpful and very kind. The breakfast was excellent with plenty of choices. The room was on the small side but very comfortable. The view consisted of the old building next door but what can one expect in a downtown area? The shower functioned well with plenty of hot water and the floor was heated! The bed was very comfortable.

I asked for a room ending in -02, but they were all taken.
    • Classic Double Room

I asked for a room ending in -02, but they were all taken. I was worried at being given a room on the second floor near the front of the hotel, but the soundproofing of the window was so good that it didn't really hear much of the traffic. The free parking in the hotel drive was really helpful.

a quiet hotel in Bucharest city center.

Central location and comfort rooms. Only a few minutes away from Metro station and bus stop to the Airport. The reception staffs are very kind and helpful. they help us book tickets for the Parliament in Bucharest. They also told us how to go to flea markets. Breakfast is also nice.

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

Great hotel, good location, quiet
    • Classic Double Room

We tried to get lunch in the hotel bar at 12:30 pm one day, and after asking for and being given menus, when we tried to order we were told we couldn't order food til after 2 pm.

Great location close to the Old Town (about 10 mins walk), but away from bars/nightlife. The hotel staff were helpful and friendly, booking us cars when we required it. Although the rooms were very warm (getting to 25°C) there was air conditioning which was effective, and the cleaning staff even turned it on for me when I was out.

Great location and good value
    • Classic Double Room

Small breakfast area especially at busy times. Limited cereal choice.

Good central and quiet location. Comfortable room and great bed linen. Friendly staff. Easy walk to old town area.

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

I want to leave a review of my stay in hotel K+K Elisabeta...
    • Classic Single Room

I want to leave a review of my stay in hotel K+K Elisabeta Bucharest . It is amazing hotel in every respect. Everything is thought , service excellent, everything around is pleasing to the eye. Daily high-quality cleaning my room. Tasty breakfasts. Opportunity to drink a cup of good coffee in the bar. My room was on the first floor - and absolute silence. Thanks to managers of hotel for organization of high service. I will surely recommend this hotel to my friends and acquaintances.

Location was great.
    • Classic Double Room

Our room was VERY warm. I understand the AC is not turned on till later in the month and it was an abnormally warm week when we were there. But it was still hard to sleep.

Location was great. Employes were very helpful.

• Classic Double Room

Very nice hotel, clean hotel. 5 minutes walk to first bars/restaurants in the old city center. I need to expose that receptionist help us to arrange the airline tickets (via paid line) what was really extra mile.

• Classic Triple Room

The man on the desk didn't seem to know anything. Loud screaming was heard in the middle of the night during our stay. It sounded like a guest but went on for quite some time.

Browse K+K Hotel Elisabeta traveller photo gallery